[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Sun May 25, 2014 2:30 pm

Jerel will definitely oblige, once he cottons on to Dick's intentions. He likes to tease at Dick with his thumbs--he'll probably do that first, and press his tongue to the head of Dick's cock at the same time, so Dick won't know whether to jerk forward or backward.

Jerel snickers. He does, actually. (Eventually. In some 'verse, somewhere.)

well most nights, some days
That will probably end up having to happen if D'tor or Teela take a proper dislike to Snooze. Maybe even just before the Hatching, J'mitz and Snooze are being excited and D'tor confronts them like 'this guy is /really/ still here?' and J'mitz stumbles over himself to defend Snooze and Snooze is thoroughly enchanted by him.
nuuuuuuuuuuuuu not the evil slep
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun May 25, 2014 2:36 pm

Dick moans and shudders at the same time, gently shaking against Jerel, before he goes back to sucking Jerel off. He's slower this time, having completely forgot about wanting this to be quick so they had time to really let the stew cook. He's all about Jerel now. Every inch of him is for Jerel.

Dick shakes his head, smiling. There you go, then. Dick knows the look. (It happens about 45% of the time, I think XD)

oh man the days
Aw, Snooze, awwwww. J'mitz just doesn't want to lose his friend. Obviously there is the fucking to consider, but J'mitz puts the friendship as top priority.
I knooooooow I am sorry but apparently I am doing things for a friend's birthday tomorrow even though I planned to have the whole day to veg out completely, wow. Sigh. I AM SORRY goodniiiiiiiiiiight <333
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun May 25, 2014 2:44 pm

The stew can cook all night, as far as Jerel cares. The shaking is intoxicating; Jerel loves the feel of it. He's going to keep dragging it out of Dick as long as he can.

Dick /also/ knows that's not what Jerel was talking about. (Yeah, though I'm not sure if you can count smutverse, snicker.)

sometimes so nice
Snooze has literally never had a friend before in this 'verse. He is definitely enchanted.
aw man that sucks surprise plans are the worst siiiiiiiiiiiigh GOODNIIIIIGHT sleep weeeeeeell~ &heartses;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon May 26, 2014 9:28 am

It will happen often. The position is weird enough to put odd strain even on Dick's muscles, and Jerel's hands always make him crazy and shaky. Always.

Dick shrugs with his innocent face on. Huh? (That one isn't counted a lot, snort.)

Mmm early bedplace so nice maybe sleep
J'mitz just doesn't like injustice. Where's Snooze going to go if he doesn't stay here? Especially during a Hatching, when everyone's distracted or away from any shelter they could provide. It's safer, and fairer, for Snooze to stay with J'mitz for now.
It was a pretty okay day, actually. I spent some prize tickets on a mug that says I HEART GIRLS and I got a rubix cube. Nice.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon May 26, 2014 10:26 am

Jerel likes making Dick crazy. He likes being able to, because Dick's always so cheery and pleasant. He seems unshakeable. And then Jerel gets his mouth on him, gets his hands on him, and Dick turns into this gasping mess. It makes him feel powerful. Just like the reactions he draws from Dick when he nudges his dry thumb inside Dick's arse.

Jerel rolls his eyes. They /were/ talking about alcohol. (It is the exception to many rules.)

so warm so comf don't let me go
Well, there are lots of places he could go, places that aren't the Weyr. J'mitz is going to get himself kissed in public if he keeps this up, he should know.
Have you shattered the rubix cube yet
helloooooooooooooooooo
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon May 26, 2014 10:43 am

Dick keens softly against Jerel for a little longer, pushing back and thrusting forward in staccato movements. He can't really stop smiling, either, which he tries to get under control before diving onto Jerel's cock again. Teeth + penis = no please

Right, yeah! Underage drinking. Sounds like a plan, huh? (It's a lot of things XD)

mmm bed
Which will make J'mitz wordless with embarrassment, but not humiliation. It'd be a happy embarrassed.
Nope! I like them. And I bought it so I could sit and watch HOW TO DO IT videos for a day and get it down.
hiiiiiiiiiiiii
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon May 26, 2014 10:56 am

Yeah, Jerel's not so keen on the teeth. In other places, go for your /life/. But not on Jerel Jnr, please. Oh, but the way Dick curls his tongue--yes, yeah, yep, that can stay, that can go on.

Jerel props his chin on his hand. Now Dick sounds like an undercover cop. (That's for damn sure.)

have not yet gotten out of bed today woo
I imagine it will happen rather a lot after Zeyroth gets big enough or sleeps enough for Snooze--E'tien to come and spend more time with J'mitz once again.
I know it's got to do with corners. But the only rubix cubes I've played with didn't have the traditional colours, so I couldn't figure it out. Sigh.
howdy doody
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon May 26, 2014 11:17 am

Dick loves that Jerel gets so vocal when he's getting monosyllabic himself. He loves that Jerel gives instructions (which is a kink he never really likes to think about too hard). Dick sucks Jerel down deep again, going so fast he actually nearly gags, and stays right where he is for as long as he can. He wants to see how long Jerel can stay vocal.

It's a nasty habit of his. Jerel should hear him when he's picking up prostitutes he means hookers, that's what the kids call them these days right?

I went to bed mega early because bed. BED HIGH FIVE
J'mitz will miss him and Selly terribly while the dragons are growing and training, but he'll be busy with D'tor and his own training sessions and worrying about Thread that he won't dwell too long. And be overwhelmed with happiness when E'tien visits.
The best video I found said that if you concentrate on two colors at a time, trying to get a cross shape on each side first, then everything just kind of falls into place. But actually doing that is another problem entirely.
HOW ARE YOU
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon May 26, 2014 11:30 am

Jerel will get /more/ vocal the longer Dick manages to deep-throat him. Part of it will be him begging Dick teaching him how to do it, and him doing his best to take Dick in just as deep.

Working girls, Jerel's heard. He wiggles his fingers. Ladies of the night.

BED FIVE oh man imagine five beds
Especially since E'tien will always bring food with him. And kisses, once he establishes that since he's staying, he would rather like to continue the kissing, if that is at all amenable to J'mitz.
My rubix cube had pictures, so I kept getting distracted deciding on which pictures I was focusing on
I AM BED I mean good I am good HOW ARE YOU
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon May 26, 2014 11:36 am

Dick will stay right where he is until his vision starts going black, to be honest. He'll pull off with a glazed look on his face and a lazy smile up at Jerel.

Ladies of the night, huh. Sounds like a rock band.

rolling around in comfort and blankets
DEFINITELY. Cough. Or, rather, J'mitz means, yes. Yes, certainly. If E'tien likes. (He was convinced that E'tien wouldn't really want to see him like that once he realises how fantastically impressive bronzeriders and their dragons are. J'mitz would suddenly seem very small to him.)
why ruin the perfection of a rubix cube
I AM ALSO BED also good, good, I am good
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon May 26, 2014 11:56 am

Jerel wants to kiss him so badly. He'll settle for kissing Dick's cock, and his shaky thighs. For the love of god and all that is holy, Dick, you're fucking gorgeous.

That's not totally out of the question, Jerel snickers.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuunf yes but also I need a shower, my hair feels gross and I have to work tonight
(J'mitz is a giant in E'tien's eyes. Just for being kind. To be honest, E'tien is intimidated by the other bronze riders. They all seem very loud and... gang-like. One-minded.)
advertising
that is very good to hear, it is a rare time when we are both good
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon May 26, 2014 12:07 pm

(He really is [x] which is nsfw fyi) Mm, Dick's eyes half-close at the softness of Jerel's lips. So's Jerel. He's beautiful, every way, he murmurs dreamily.

They should start a band! Dick grins widely.

okaaaaaaay warning though I will sleep soon
They probably are. They probably scare J'mitz. To a point, he's comfortable with blue and greenriders, despite the gossiping. But the rest frighten and intimidate him.
ah of course
IT IS RARE and it is good
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon May 26, 2014 12:18 pm

(madre de dios) One day they're going to figure out how to suck each other off and talk at the same time. But this is not that day. Dick's praise makes Jerel sigh romantically, and swallow Dick down further.

They would have the most /interesting/ fans.

dude if I was not working tonight I would be right there with you
They're all so jocular. Slapping backs and laughing loudly at apparently inane things. E'tien will get used to it, perhaps participate to some extent, but the second anyone makes a comment about blue or green riders he will smack them down with something cool and cutting and leave to find J'mitz.
scowl
so good it makes me feel like dancing but I'm lazy so I'll stay here instead
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon May 26, 2014 12:29 pm

(right though) Dick is still a little oxygen starved and while it dulls him out a little, it heightens other things. His moans are the furthest from quiet. He loves Jerel so much. He wants to make that clear while he waxes poetic about how perfect Jerel's mouth is.

It would be the most fun! Meeting those /interesting/ fans, hanging out, travelling the country, playing music.

mm sleep
"Jeez those blueriders just freak me out, I can never tell if they're girls or not"
nah man I will just lay here in bed and not do that at all feeling good is deeply rooted in not moving right now
one more reply~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon May 26, 2014 12:34 pm

(fans self) Jerel applies liberal suction to his movements, pushing Dick's arse closer to his face. His fingers are hot and sweaty, now, it's all too easy for him to slide against and into Dick's hole as he grapples for purchase on Dick's slick skin. It is absolitely clear how much Dick loves Jerel. Jerel can never doubt it, after hearing him talk like that.

So are the two of them in this band, or is it a band for the ladies themselves?

mmmm money
"Perhaps you should try to speak to them, I am sure they have strong feelings on the matter they would be happy to share with you" compassionate mic drop walk away
you may just be right about that
aw maaaaaaaaaan
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon May 26, 2014 12:55 pm

(but also the smiiiiile) Dick sucks in breaths and begs for faster and slower without much reason. Once his head is cleared enough, and while he can still think at least a /little/ beyond his own cock, he leans back in to swallow Jerel down. This time he keeps with Jerel's rhythm, matching him lick for lick, suck for suck.

What, like, the band is there to pick up the ladies? Or they would be management? Because, y'know. Either way, Dick guesses. He just wants to travel, he grins.

sigh money
YOU TELL 'EM
whoops I kind of fell asleep for a little bit there. GOODNIGHT THE NOC I hope you have a nice time at wooooooooork~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue May 27, 2014 10:11 pm

(So bashful and cheeky I don't even I can't) Jerel follows Dick's directions down to the last desperate syllable, no matter how random Dick's begging is. When Dick begs, he gets what he begs for. And when he swallows Jerel down, he gets Jerel groaning when he breathes out, and sucking Dick when he breathes in.

What if the ladies are the band? And the management? Jerel's cool with groupie status, to be honest.

I currently have a hot water bottle on my butt
So how are you?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 28, 2014 2:28 am

(My friend sent that to me all "Did I find Dick Grayson embarrassed about being filmed with a dumb word fingerpainted on his chest or what, Jason is cackling in the background") Dick's back to shaking again, from the strain of holding on to himself as well as what Jerel's doing to him. He becomes aware, though, that he's being kind of lazy--so he adds two fingers into his mouth, getting them slick with spit and some precome, then starts teasing at Jerel's hole.

Oh hey, that's better. Then they don't have to be musically talented! Just talented in other ways.

what did you do
I am okaaay I guess. I kind of sucked at my daily yoga thing today and I'm a little bummed out about that. But I'll get over it
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 28, 2014 12:57 pm

(Jason is absolutely cackling in the background, the foreground, overhead, underground and everywhere in between except on camera) Jerel's groaning becomes much more high-pitched, and his leg twitches all the way up around Dick's ears. His mouth goes slack and it's all he can do to drool on Dick.

Talented at screaming and sneaking backstage and stuff. It's perfect.

lived in the vicinity of rainfall
Aww. Was it a motivation thing or was it too much or what? Silly yoga.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 28, 2014 1:39 pm

("No, no, big blue, this is your new costume, smile for the camera") Dick takes a minute, just with his mouth around Jerel without doing much else, to make sure he can finger him properly with the right angle and the right depth so he can keep making those high pitched noises.

Sure, yeah. That's the kind of 'talent' Dick was talking about. Uh-huh.

boooooo
It was just a hard workout. And I'm all sore and weird from bowling, siiiiiiiigh, having bodies why bother
HELLO
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 28, 2014 1:59 pm

("I just gotta ask, is it a confession, an invitation, a discovery, a reminder...?") That won't be difficult. Jerel starts to thrust between Dick's mouth and fingers, co-ordinated like a ticking clock without even a speck of brainpower. He's all instinct now.

Jerel snickers, and makes an innocent face. Gotta keep the band happy.

today I live in the vicinity of sunlight, really don't know which I prefer
this discussion, we have already decided, there are ups and downs to brains in jars
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HOW YOU
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 28, 2014 2:02 pm

("All of the above. Smile for the stupid camera, stop talking, can you even do that? Jeez.") Dick loves it, and makes sure to relax his throat so Jerel can fuck his mouth as deep as he wants to.

All about the band, Dick winks and raises his mug.

mmm I remember sunlight
grumble
HELLO as previously mentioned I am full of ache but otherwise okay HOW ARE YOU
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 28, 2014 2:08 pm

(*sheepish smile*) Jerel gasps and chokes on Dick as he works himself back and forth. He's going to feel absolutely filthy when he remembers this, but right now, there's nothing but Dick.

Jerel slurps at his coffee and laughs. They'd be such great fans.

hisssss
PRETTY GOOD tired and jittery, can't find anything to do, trying to figure out some kind of activity to keep me occupied pbbbbbbbbt HOW ARE YOU OTHER THAN ACHE
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 28, 2014 2:11 pm

(2cute) Dick will feel filthy right along with him, but mostly he'll feel loved. That's really what gets him closer to his edge; having Jerel lose himself in Dick like that. Like he's everything.

No doubt. Plus, hey, something to do until college.

pining for sunlight
I am tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired I have to sleep soon. Wednesday tomorrow etc etc. I am passing the time watching dumb but enjoyable shows and doing a bunch of coli grinding. SPEAKING OF have you been watching The 100 at all?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 28, 2014 2:21 pm

(imagine if he pouted) Dick is everything. Every day is just a long interlude until he can touch Dick again--when they're sleeping, or pulling Dick's feet on his lap as they're eating, or teasing each other as they get ready in the morning, or yes, having incredible sex sprawled out on the kitchen floor.

Jerel lets his head thunk against the table. Ugh, don't even mention that word.

hiding from sunlight
No, I keep seeing gifs or something for it, but it's nowhere on Australian TV so I haven't seen anything like an ad.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 28, 2014 2:30 pm

(aaaaa) Dick sometimes forgets that he's not the only one counting the moments that aren't sex as special.

Dick reaches over the table to pat Jerel's shoulder. Easy, buddy. Don't let it get to you, he smiles a little.

nuuu
It's pretty generically mediocre, but I think it would make for an interesting 'verse. Teenager criminals sent down to possibly radiated earth to see if it's livable and all kinds of drama happening~
On that note, one more reply!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 28, 2014 2:37 pm

(zactly) Jerel's had sex before. All the affection and domesticity, that's new. Jerel can't get over it.

Jerel sits up and sighs. What's Dick gonna do about college?

hisssssss
TEENAGER CRIMINALS my favourite kind of teenager
aw maaaaaaaan no please no
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 28, 2014 2:44 pm

(sobbing so beautiful) Dick still wants to blow his mind, along with the affection.

Dick shrugs. Who knows? He should be thinking about it, he knows that much. It's happening pretty soon. And his extracurriculars need some work. But with everything going on, he's not sure if he can manage. It means choosing credit over his brothers.

mmm
Teenager criminals who might be in there just for being siblings because having more than one child is an offense~
yessssss I am sorry it is nearly 5am >.> GOODNIGHT THE NOC see you later~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 28, 2014 2:54 pm

(how daRE HE) Jerel is on board with that. He just wishes he could be kissing Dick at the same time.

Jerel feels the same way, he admits. But then, there's the other thing. Him going to college could show Mitz--or for Dick, Jason--more about the world out there.

MISUNDERSTOOD TEENAGE CRIMINALS om nom no
yikes that is a bad time GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT or morning kind of SLEEP WEEEEEEEEEELL &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 28, 2014 3:18 pm

(he has no right) Kisses later. Now it's all about how fast Dick can make Jerel come against his tongue.

Maybe. And it might be fun. Just have to figure out something to study that won't be a totaaaal drag.

you should watch the thing, I think you should like it. There's a Mouse and a Snooze and a Jerel, but I don't see a Mitz. I thought I did and then it didn't sit right.
So apparently we are powering through the day because it's too late to sleep ARE YOU STILL THERE
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 28, 2014 3:20 pm

(NONE AT ALL *screeches*) Jerel doesn't even have the breath or brainpower to ask if that's a challenge.

Jerel laughs. Dick sounds like an arts student.

damn it Mitz why you gotta be such a goody goody that you wouldn't be dumped on an irradiated planet
I AM STILL HERE I decided to run the adobe update and nvidia update my computer kept bugging me about YOU SHOULD PROBS NAP
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 28, 2014 3:24 pm

(unacceptable) It's a personal challenge. Dick needs to swallow Jerel down and not let him come down his throat. He wants to be able to taste Jerel for the rest of the day.

Dick snorts. Hey, maybe. But he'll probably end up doing law.

There is one kid who got locked up just to be dumped on the planet with the love of his life but she kind of hates him for reasons (which I think would be fun to play)
OH NO COMPUTER STOP THAT nah man I can't really nap. My body just goes SLEEP and keeps going for eight hours also it takes me like four hours to actually /fall/ asleep so
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 28, 2014 3:31 pm

(ONE MILLION YEARS DUNGEON WITH ONE MILLION YEARS MIRRORS AND CAMERAS) Jerel might not mix with stew. He has his mouth as far down Dick's cock as he can get, panting around it since he can't focus enough for suction. At least, with all his drooling, he can gather enough slick to press a finger more easily inside Dick. Get a good handhold, you know.

Ouch. Scum-sucking scheister, huh?

Sounds like a potential hopeless Mitz, this is true
For me, napping is like just closing my eyes when I'm horizontal. I never actually know if I've slept or not.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 28, 2014 3:37 pm

(mmmacceptable) Dick pulls off for a breath, which he just uses to shout wordlessly before it turns into a deep hum, then dives back down again. It's not about the stew. It's about Jerel.

Dick laughs. Nah, no. Nothing like that. But maybe Jerel was onto something when he said Dick sounded like an undercover cop, huh? He could see himself being a cop, maybe. Looking out for people.

Or! Or, I was thinking, Mitz locked up for being an illegal sibling and Jerel locked up for killing Harold because he's some kind of activist and Harry is a Big Name and Mouse just hates them both because of that, but Mitz knew Mouse from when they were little. Snooze could be locked up for stealing and would excel at being on ground because he would have read all about the plants that used to grow and all kinds of animals, and he has good common survival sense so he'd be an asset to them all and
Yeeeaah I do that but it just makes me want to go to bed XD
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 28, 2014 3:44 pm

(to Dick, too, the little [or not so little] exhibitionist) Hah, but it is because of the stew. The humming drives Jerel totally nuts, and has him writhing on the cold lino. Dick's mouth is already so stretchy and perfect, and then you add /vibrations/...! He won't be able to tell Dick he's gonna come in any kind of words, though, his mouth is far too occupied.

Taking down the bad guys and getting paid to do it. Not a bad job.

Of course, Snooze would have read all about the plants and animals because he's fascinated with the idea of non-fake food. Mouse will probably turn out to have a fantastic ability to slaughter things. Jerel will have no hesitation breaking your arm in order to fix it. And Mitz is kind of like 'where are all the computers and technology Sad'
This is why I usually do it on my bed. >: D
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 28, 2014 3:47 pm

(he does love an audience...) Dick'll know. He's got enough of him inside of Jerel to know the signs, which will just make him hum even deeper, thrust a little harder. He always gets excited when Jerel's coming.

Dick shrugs again. It's a thought, anyway. Better than studying business, he guesses. What about Jerel?

Mitz could work on fixing broken communications thingies in the crashed pod. It'll keep him from going absolutely mental. And when that fails, he'll build things until his hands bleed.
SMART PLANS
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 28, 2014 3:51 pm

(we know [x]) Jerel will only realise it's happening when he finally relaxes enough for Dick's cock to slide down and rub inside his throat. That will have him freezing up and /losing it/.

Shudder, business. Business is probably what everyone's expecting for him. But he's thinking med school, really. Sawbones.

He can build them little radios so they can hunt and stay in touch!
I'd like to thank my laziness for the idea
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 28, 2014 3:57 pm

(woah okay I never see Bomer actually playing a gay dude and that is lovely also IS THAT RUFFALO) Dick slows down, massaging with his finger inside Jerel, so that he can really enjoy the orgasm--even if he is twitching and teetering himself.

Dick screws up his face. Gross. Funny how they both kind of want responsibility, though, huh.

It might happen! Mostly he'd be worried about shelter and weapons.
such an inspiration
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 28, 2014 4:01 pm

(THAT IS RUFFALO YES he is a silver fox in that one) Jerel would have to pull off Dick's cock so he could gasp and pant and babble through his orgasm, and press his face to the hot skin of Dick's abdomen to anchor himself.

Probably because they've been denied it by adults who think they know better. Ugh, no, shut up, tell Jerel to shut up, he sounds like his mother.

mmmmmmmm mitz-designed weapons
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 28, 2014 4:04 pm

(nice) Dick's eyes close. He's so blissed out. Jerel is his own personal nirvana.

Dick sips at his coffee. Didn't sound so bad. Kind of made sense.

Personalised pieces of hurty.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 28, 2014 4:08 pm

(or as my imagination liked to put it, Dick's mature older lover who is Not His Daddy but may help resolve some daddy issues just by being a silver fox) Jerel pants and shudders with his face pressed into Dick's thigh. When he tries to talk his throat is totally unco-operative, and as he drags open his eyes to look down their bodies at Dick, it's all he can do to wiggle his finger inside him (and squeak if Dick returns the favour).

Yeah, mumbo-jumbo usually does make sense on that top level, doesn't it.

~adorable~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 28, 2014 4:12 pm

(Dick has used sex many times to try to work through his issues, Daddy Issues are right up there [usually taken care of by Slade mmm]) That will shock Dick into moving again, most definitely. He swallows and pulls off of Jerel, leaning his head on Jerel's thigh so that he can comfortably look up while he lazily fingers his boyfriend and gets sucked off. Worse ways to spend an afternoon.

Dick raises his eyebrows. Oookay, little bit of hostility there. Didn't mean to hit a nerve.

shuddup no he's not he's manly and useful
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 28, 2014 4:26 pm

(and if he finds himself a silver fox who also shares ice-cream with him on the couch, bonus!) Jerel slides his tongue over Dick's very wet cock, making little satisfied noises. He's essentially making out with Dick, just not with Dick's mouth.

Whoops, sorry. Jerel pulls a face. His mother's a psycho. By which he means both psychotherapist and psychopath.

and he makes adorable personalised weapons with little engravings
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 28, 2014 4:31 pm

(did you just describe Dick's dream date I think so) Dick pants, but otherwise doesn't make any other sound. He doesn't want to give Jerel any instruction, doesn't want to beg for anything, he just wants to have Jerel as he is now. ...it helps that it's driving Dick crazy.

Nasty combination. Might sound a little shitty, but Dick'd kind of hope that someone with 'therapist' in the job title would try to help a son with depression a little more than practically committing them. ...not that it's any of his business. Sorry.

Not engravings! Just weapons made with their preferences in mind and maybe with a feather or maybe flower with a color they like on it.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 28, 2014 4:42 pm

(boom [x]) Dick will be able to tell that Jerel's getting his mind back, because the licking will become more devious and his fingers more focused, rubbing and curling, coaxing little jerks and louder pants from his gorgeous man.

Yeah, well. Jerel accused her of committing him just so she could get a job there, and she didn't deny it, so. Whatever.

babe, babe, that's adorb
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down