[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:34 pm

Not that he needs to. Dick's more than capable. If anything, Dick is the chivalrous and noble one of this particular partnership. He's the gentleman.
Jerel nods slowly. Yeah. For a while. Had to steal, get blankets and good clothes. Wasn't a great time.

Oh, say that again. Just like that. The Master's voice is /dark/.

He's only following Max's suggestion. Order, really.
He wouldn't be the first.

I've certainly never heard of it. Terrible. /Gross/.
GOODNIIIIIIIIGHT sleep well~ ♥!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:55 am

Dick's a clown. Wait, no, no. Not one of those. He's... Oh! He's comic relief. It's a good place to be, but that does not a gentleman make. Jerel's always been a gentleman with Dick. Never took advantage of how badly Dick wanted to be around him, never took him for a ride - unless Jerel's playing a really, really, really long con and even then, /what/ a ride - Jerel didn't just fuck Dick and run. He's the most perfect gentleman Dick's ever met.
Jacob takes a deep breath through his nose like he's been slapped, then gets up to go to the kitchen without a word. He comes back with two mugs of hot chocolate. Forgive him, he simply needed to do something to make sure Jerel is warm /now/.

The Master smirks a little. He will say it again when the Doctor does something worth saying it for.

Pull the other one, Jet. As soon as Max gets anything close to giving an order, Jet does the opposite. Just to see what happens.
Definitely not, no. But, well. Dick shrugs again. Seems like too much work, doncha think? So don't worry about it.

Just plain disgusting, you are right, let us never speak of this again.
helloooooooooooooooooo
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:43 am

Jerel turns in to face Dick. He wraps an arm around Dick's neck and buries the other in Dick's hair, just so he can be sure that Dick is looking at him and will continue to do so. Dick's nothing like comic relief. Dick is gorgeous and wounded and gentle and ferocious, all at once. Dick wanted to be around Jerel? Jerel /needed/ Dick. He still does. Jerel needs the way Dick looks at him, needs the way Dick touches him. He never knew how much he needed a forever someone until Dick offered it, offered himself. Completely and honestly and without any conditions. Dick is incredible. And Jerel won't ever hesitate to tell him so.
Jerel stares for a moment, then wordlessly reaches out to take one of the mugs. He admits that he's a sucker for warm mugs.

Does the Master have any ideas or suggestions as to what the Doctor could do?

Only because he knows Max will let him, Jet grins.
Dick's a really relaxed kind of guy, isn't he? Jerel grins.

vampires eugh
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii are you there
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:49 am

Dick flushes a little, because that's probably the nicest anyone's been to him (to his face). Then he kisses Jerel on the nose. Jerel's good with words. Better'n Dick.
Jacob exhales, as he'd been holding it while waiting for Jerel to accept the offered hot chocolate. Jacob has no doubt. He used to really enjoy warm milk when he couldn't sleep.

It's really not all that difficult to guess, Doctor.

Max is a soft touch, everyone knows that.
There's already enough stress in the world without Dick adding to it, he figures. And he has to be relaxed. Sometimes he's the only one in the family who manages it and it always helps /someone/.

gross weirdos
Hiiiiiiiiii I am here hello how are yoooooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:55 am

Jerel grins at Dick. Jerel's been working that one out in his head for lots of nights, now. Trying to figure out the mystery of Dick.
Jerel is very quiet for a moment. He doesn't remember that. He thinks he probably doesn't remember a lot of stuff.

The Doctor hums, thoughtful. Then he proceeds to rearrange the cuddle so he's in the Master's lap and able to run his soft synthetic lips over the Master's neck and jaw. This is what /he/ wants, anyway.

Everyone in this house, at least.
Good philosophy. How many people exactly does Dick live with, anyway? Jerel's just got his mother and father. No point him trying to do anything for them, they don't notice him anyway.

shudder
hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo have missed you I am okay how are youuuu
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:09 pm

Dick's like the least mysterious of people. He told Jerel his Big Secret the second time he talked to him. So.
Jacob half-smiles. Maybe. Well, if it interests him, Jerel was not a bad sleeper. But when he did have trouble, Helen would do the only thing she could do in the kitchen and warm him some milk. Then Jacob would bring it to him. That didn't last very long, of course, because Helen did some reading into noise machines and that seemed to do the trick for the rough nights.

At least the Doctor's instincts here are good, the Master smirks.

That's everyone who matters.
Weeell. There's Dick's three brothers and one sister, then there's Bruce - that's their adoptive father - and then there's Bruce's butler. So...yeah, seven. Timmy's girlfriend is around a lot, too, so she could probably be counted as family at this point. Call it eight. Wait. No. Jason's not home. ...seven.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I have also been missing you I am okay I've been doing very fucking little and kind of hating it but the weather has been gorgeous so sandals and bug screens and open windows, mmm.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:15 pm

The mystery is in why the hell he did that, Jerel grins. He barely knew Jerel from a bag of rice.
Jerel twitches a bit. Those white-noise machines, nn. They make his teeth hurt, these days. He doesn't know if it was the same back then, but he doesn't like them now.

The Doctor should always go with his first instincts, where the Master is concerned, in that case.

Softie. Marshmallow.
No wonder Dick needs to force himself to relax. That's a lot to deal with.

I have been doing very little also but occasionally I go to work? Which makes me feel /way/ less guilty for not doing anything the rest of the time, it's kind of awesome.
I am glad your weather is being good for you! My weather has been a bit too warm, but today it feels nice and chill. Perf day for hot chocolate.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:27 pm

Dick's got a good judge of character. Besides, what was Jerel going to do with that information? And he probably thought Dick was lying anyway.
Jacob clicks his tongue. If he did not like it at the time, he hid it well. And if he doesn't like it now, then Jacob is genuinely sorry.

When they are like this, at least. The Master thinks he could allow the Doctor that amount of freedom.

Keep calling him names, see if you get your tea.
It's not so bad. ...sorry about your parents, man.

Nice! Lack of guilt and more money. Not bad at all.
Ugggh I cannot look at any chocolate at all right now, so much chocolate forever in the last few days. Still not through it all. And the weather is /okay/ it could be /hotter/ I mean 15 degrees is just not enough >.> *gives you all my chocolate*
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:32 pm

Jerel is pretty used to being told incredible stories by hunters. Like ninety percent of the time they turn out to be true. So, he actually did believe Dick. He gave him the benefit of the doubt, at least.
He only needs to be sorry if he locks Jerel in a room with one of them now. Jerel shrugs. Other than that, it's fine.

Excellent. The Doctor is well pleased with that, enough that he devotes himself to exploring--coughteasingcough--the Master's throat and jaw.

Jet really can't decide whether he wants tea or if he wants to keep looking at Max. Since it's a choice. It's a difficult one.
Hey, thanks. It's not so bad. It means he can come and hang out here with Mitz, right? And, heh, and Dick.

*rubs hands together* This week I got paid more than my mum did, which is /weird/
easter is made for chocolate, I could have so much more chocolate than I did have, omg
mmm 15 degrees that is a /nice/ temperature
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:37 pm

Dick smiles brightly. He didn't know that. He just figured Jerel would think he's crazy.
Jacob looks shocked and little insulted. He had no intention of locking Jerel anywhere.

The Master just rumbles a pleased hum and leans his head back.

Flip a coin? Max is going to boil the kettle again and give Jet some time to decide.
Laughing at his name? Dick grins since it's really not that big a deal at all.

Siiiiiiiiiigh what's it like, money? I have a vague recollection of money. Exchanging it for goods and services. Mostly lightsabers and cake.
so much chocolate
It's not hot enouuuuuuuuuuuuuugh /stomps around
I am not here for long, fair warning! I must sleep as I am trying to sleep like a normal person so that I can do more things and lose (hopefully) a fuckton of weight
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:42 pm

Jerel laughs. Once you've sewn someone's leg back on after it was torn off by a yeti, a whole lot of things get a lot less crazy.
Jerel sits up. Hey, sorry. He was joking. Seriously, he was just joking.

The Doctor records that noise, and rewards the Master with a soft flcik of his tongue over the Master's adam's apple. He likes all those tacit 'do that thing more' signs.

Jet may have to stand out of touching range to make a purely unbiased decision.
Jerel grins. No, nah. Laughing at the fact that they've somehow become friends, how unlikely it is. Two older brothers of in-patients meeting in the dead of night and getting along? How weird is that.

It's pretty nice, I used it to buy more work clothes. I figure that's probably a good investment right?
it's 17 here it's not cold enough
aw maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I mean YAY FOR YOU but awww
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:53 pm

Wow, no kidding. Dick once helped Jason take down an actual six-foot spider that talked and after that everything just seemed a little more plausible.
Well. If Jerel says so, then yes, alright, Jacob maybe overreacted. But it should still be said that he wants no more harm to come to Jerel - or Mitz. Especially not by his own hand, he frowns.

The Master has a lot of them. He's not really all that withholding when it comes to the Doctor. At least, he doesn't think he is.

The hell he does. Max tightens an arm around Jet's waist and twists to flick the kettle back on.
Weird, sure, maybe. Unlikely, eh. Probably. But nice? Definitely. Nice to know that you're not the only one.

That is very grown up of you, I would have probably spent that on Night Vale shirts (and food and rent)
Yeah 17 could still be a little higher. But I'll still swap you
Hopefully it actually works! Because fuck knows it isn't right now. Anyway, yes, I will go on the hour.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:57 pm

This world is so fucked up, Jerel says fondly. Anyway, it was easy enough to google Dick at the nearest public library and figure he was probably telling the truth.
Jerel thinks they're probably okay there. With Jacob being so aware of it, and all. Jerel thinks he'll do fine.

The Doctor--this Doctor, at least, with his lack of boundaries--will be sure to tell the Master if he thinks the Master is holding something back from him.

Jet leans into Max, his eyes sort of drooping closed. This really isn't fair.
Yeah. Yeah, that's exactly it. Good to not be alone out here.

Luckily my mood swing right now makes most of my hobbies less interesting! Yay! So the money is just hangin' out in my bank account being all, yo, I be here when you need me.
okay done
pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:04 pm

The only pictures the internet have of him doing the hunting thing are like blurry Sasquatch pictures, Dick laughs. But he supposes there'd be a bunch from Wayne galas and whatnot.
Jacob - hopes so. He would also like to help in any way he can. Perhaps set up a bank account for them. Jacob's not rich by any standard, but he could still help.

The Master is baffled by the idea that he would have anything to withhold from the Doctor, at this point.

Probably not, Max says happily. But they both like it.
Obviously they're not the only ones ever, Dick clarifies needlessly. But he means, like, here and now. Hey, uh. Wanna go get a coffee? It'll be dawn soon.

That will come in handy SO MUCH I look forward to living vicariously through yoooooooou~
*waits patiently*
I knooooow, I know but blame time zones, not mee Sad I HOPE TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN SOOOON goodnight~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:03 pm

Now that Dick mentions it, yeah, Jerel /likes/ those pictures of Dick in a tux. But with a little brother like Mitz, it's pretty easy to find out about the hunting situation in other countries. Everybody's got contacts. And some people keep close eyes on Gotham, with the crazy shit that keeps coming out of there.
No, that's not necessary. Thanks, but no. Jerel prefers to stay off the radar. And Mitz's got his own unique situation. Jacob can ask him, but Jerel thinks he'll probably say he's okay too.

Thus why the Doctor's confident pointing it out when the Master does get recalcitrant. He's quite sure he won't get decommissioned just for asking questions.

Jet hums softly, probably some kind of tune of protection and preservation, without realising it.
Oh, god, coffee. Jerel groans longingly. Yeah, coffee sounds good.

currently I am so boring just so boring all I do is sleep, work, stare mindlessly at the TV, and maybe check tumblr like once a day, what the /hell/ self
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:26 pm

Wow, yeah, Dick can imagine. He feels like he should apologise about the man-bats, though got away from them.
Jacob insists they find a way. The account can easily stay in Jacob's name, or names that they would prefer to use. Unfortunately, Jacob's transferred their college funds to the kids' names, but he will find a way to help.

No, he won't be decommissioned. He might be hit, ignored or yelled at.

Hey, magic fingers, Max mutters gently. Get lost. And get comfy! Max'll bring Jet his tea but only if he has a blanket around him and is already stuck in a book.
Dick grins happily. Cool! He hops up and offers Jerel his hand.

*pats* There, there, the Noc. These things happen, especially with working lives. It's pretty common for you and Freo to have staring moments all synched up, too XD I hope you are okaaaaaaaaaay though
I am just getting ready to go out into town at the moments~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue May 06, 2014 11:58 am

Jerel snorts. That seems like a real understatement.
It's really not necessary. They're doing okay these days. /Really/. He swears. Jerel's a doctor for people who don't dare go to doctors, and Mitz is living in this, like, palace for free as part of some sacred honourable duty. They're okay. Jacob should focus on the kids.

He can deal with most of those. Even if it means certain selective memory procedures.

Jet leans up and draws a kiss from Max's lips. It's a good thing the shop's closed for the day, and Max doesn't try this every day. Jet would /never/ get any work done with a command as sweet as that.
Jerel takes it and swings himself up to his feet. He then stretches, and dusts off his trousers. Dick's brother'll be okay?

soooooooooo all this time I thought I was waiting for you -_______- I am so sorry for leaving it this long, I flew back to collegetown for the weekend
HOW ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU are you still there poke poke do you still like me poke
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue May 06, 2014 12:07 pm

Dick shrugs and gives Jerel an exaggerated wince. Whoops?
That - that sounds like something Jacob might want to know about. If it's something that he's allowed to know about. Jerel's a doctor? Marvellous. Uh. Sacred honourable duties were not on the career list when their mother was pregnant, but it sounds terribly important. Obviously Jacob is proud! Obviously. Goes without saying.

Oh, psh. Selective memory procedures are for wimps, Doctor.

With great responsibility, Max smiles.
Huh? Oh. Yeah. He'll be /fine/. He's out for the count, really. They upped his dosage last week.

I thought that might have happened! But I didn't want to poke you in case you were just taking a break and didn't want to be guilted or anything, heh. HOW WAS COLLEGETOWN
I am gooooooooooood I am planning out a Batman story epic based on a podcast. I STILL ADORE YOU hi how are you
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue May 06, 2014 8:23 pm

Whoops, he says, about being a vigilante dressed up as a giant bird or bat or whatever. Now /that/ might be the understatement. Still. Dick's lucky that Jerel finds spandex hot.
Uh. Well. Jerel never went to school--after--so he couldn't go to med school. But he taught himself, and he had a mentor. And Mitz is like a... bodyguard. More or less. If Jacob wants to know the all of it, Jerel'll tell him, but he's got to really want to know. And he might not be proud. They've had to do things, you know, to stay alive.

Wimps, and people who like to keep their brain-programs neat and tidy.

Jet smiles back. And regretfully draws himself away from Max. He'll sit somewhere with enough room for a companion, when Max is trying to find him.
Not a great sign. That why Dick's been camping out? Jerel totally gets it, Mitz goes /whacky/ every time they play with his meds. More harm than good, sometimes, Jerel thinks.

collegetown was /lovely/ I went out for dinner several times and my friend gave me a hobbit cloak leaf clasp for my birthday last month and I got to play with a pug for /days/ it was really nice
uuugh I fell asleep in the car on the way home and I feel sick the actual /act/ of travelling is always so unpleasant to me whyyyyyyyyyyyyy
BATMAN STORY EPIC so is that the Bruce-at-a-boarding-school one that you told me about for hours on the bus??? BECAUSE IT STILL NEEDS TO EXIST
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 07, 2014 2:36 am

Dick snorts. Kind of a pity that Dick can never wear the costume here, huh?
Jacob thinks about that for a moment. Hm, well. Jacob will admit something to Jerel right now, yes? He said he was proud of Jerel and Mitz. That will not change if he happens to get disappointed by things they have done in the past in order to survive. Jacob waves his hand vaguely. He's sheltered, he knows that. So some facts may shock him. But he thinks he's been doing very well? All things considered. He pauses for a second, for effect. /Monsters/, Jerel.

Mm. The Master commends the Doctor on his tidiness, then. But he is still a wimp.

Good. 'Cos if he doesn't, Max is gonna sit on him.
Dick shrugs. Jason asked them himself. He's not - oh, man, Dick doesn't know. When Jason's calm and lucid then he really hates how he's ended up.

ugh that sounds lovely. I've just been playing Skyrim again XD But it is very lovely there!
Awww I know how you feel, travel sickness is the worst *blankets*
IT IS even though the makers of Gotham added that element into their show after Kevin Smith and Paul Dini did that podcast but I AM STILL GOING TO WRITE IT. 22 chapters to a 'season', arcs and stuff for five seasons.
I HOPE YOU ARE SLEEPING WELL
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu May 08, 2014 12:17 pm

Jerel wouldn't say /never/. Just not out in public. He grins.
Monsters. Exactly. Those monsters. Uh. Well. Mitz hunts them. Kills them. And the two people he lives with do, too, them sometimes for money. So they get by. And Jerel is a sort of back alley doctor for hunters like them who get hurt on the job. He does stuff like charms and amulets as well, as a shaman. That's basically it.

He has a different kind of bravery, yes.

That's actually quite tempting.
More incentive to get better, sometimes. Jerel shrugs. How'd Dick get here? Jerel's got this little shitbox car.

I think your idea about doing 13 episodes could be meatier. And give opportunities for MID-SEASON CLIFFHANGERS mmmmm yesssss
I slept so well and then I had to go to work and now I am going to work again SIIIIIGH
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu May 08, 2014 12:43 pm

Dick raises an eyebrow at Jerel. He looked up the costume on the internet, huh? Got a good enough look to know that's something he really wants in private?
Jacob opens his mouth, frowns, and then closes it. He thinks for a moment, then: "Ah."

The Master barks a single laugh. If you like, Doctor.

Max is sooo gonna sit on him.
Oh, uh. Dick's got his bike. So they can pick either one, Dick doesn't mind.

Yeah. Easier to come up with ideas too, if I'm honest. I still haven't really beefed out one season of ideas, let alone get started. But it should be fun once I get there.
Awwww I was playing Prison Architect when you sent this I MISSED YOU BUT I HOPE YOU HAVE GOOD WORK~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu May 08, 2014 5:00 pm

'Course he did. He was hoping for newspaper articles, but you gotta be happy with what you can get, even if half of it is just fanart. Dick's got fans, does he know that? Jerel's grin widens. Jerel's incredibly ready to peel miles and miles of midnight blue fabric off Dick's miles and miles of gorgeous skin.
Jerel coughs kind of awkwardly. Yeah. So. Now Jacob knows the whole of it. More or less.

The Doctor always likes to interpret things his own way.

Jet will get that throw rug that's big enough for both of them. The warm one.
Car's warm. Bike's fun. Depends, Jerel says.

You had tons of ideas on the bus! But it probably can't really be a villain an episode, can it. That'd get boring. Oooh will you do the Veronica Mars thing of having each season have its own mystery to solve, mentioned in each episode but not resolved until the last?
PRISON ARCHITECT so it is finally ready to be played? It was so damn buggy last time I downloaded it (I live in hope) I hope you are sleeping well if you are sleepiiiiiiiiing!~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu May 08, 2014 5:10 pm

Dick waves his hand. Pfff. Jerel should see Dick's brothers' fans. They're crazy. He may be going slightly pink, though. No-one he's /known/ has ever seen that costume as more than just showing off.
Well. Alrighty. ...you know, managing to keep people alive without formal training is very, very impressive.

Very obviously, yes. Alway interpreting things his own way instead of just taking things as they are on the surface. There is a time and a place for interpretation, my dear.

Max suppresses a huge smile. Yeah, do that. That sounds damn close to perfect.
Flip a coin?

Villain an episode, no, I kind of dislike monster-of-the-week stuff. I prefer arcs, occasional filler and massive amounts of character development. Soooooo Bruce gets to Bludhaven Academy meaning to find out more about Falcone's son, Falcone Senior being who he has traced to be at least connected with the murder of his parents. But it's a prep school and he's thirteen and maybe not the best at this, and also there are way more crazy things going on (drug trials, secret societies, GIRLS) so lots of room.
I've been playing it for like seven hours. There are still some issues, I'm sure, but I haven't run into them.
I am hormonal and in incredible pain whenever I lie down to get comfortable so I'm just decided to play games until I can't be awake anymore. Hi if you are still there!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu May 08, 2014 5:22 pm

Jerel's pretty crazy, too, he points out, even as he tugs on Dick's hand enough to tuck himself against Dick more tightly.
Jerel ducks his head a bit. Mostly it was just, you know, sewing at first. He fixed clothes, so he could sew up cuts and stuff. Then he read books, to learn more. And he got a mentor, which was good. A shaman. He's a good guy, Jacob might like him, if they ever meet. Maybe.

Is this not it? He does like to interpret the Master's comments as compliments.

Jet smiles at him. Don't forget the tea.
Jerel pats his pockets. Didn't bring anything with him.

Girls /and/ boys, secret societies /and/ proper elite societies that are always trying to get a Wayne on-side, drug trials /and/ drugs. Mmmm Bruce Wayne figuring out morals that could be hilarious.
/awesome/
I am still here! Games are an excellent way to forget pain, or at least focus on something other than pain!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu May 08, 2014 5:29 pm

Dick kisses Jerel's temple. Jerel's not a fan. He can't be, since Dick and his brothers made a pact to not get involved with fans because that's just a /teency/ bit like exploition. Jerel's part of his life. It bigger.
Ah, well, yes, as Jerel says, maybe. Jacob assumed this would be the last he saw of the boys, actually. He frowns. Not that he wouldn't want to see them more, but now that he knows more about their lives, it does seem like their particular style would be cramped by a--tourist.

Not all, Doctor.

As if he could! He'd be kicked out in seconds if he did.
Dick's lips twitch a little. So, hey, does that mean he's paying?

There might be definite hinted Bruce/Harvey when they get older, but all the messing around in other morality issues would be fun. Assuming I could even pull something like that off.
HEY YOU you didn't tell me what part of that Three fic made you cry >.> I am le curious
wheeeeeeeeee hiiiiiiii how are you
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu May 08, 2014 5:37 pm

It helps that Jerel met Dick before he knew anything about Dick's fame. So of course he's more than a fan. Jerel sticks his nose in the air, pretending.
That's one way to put it, Jerel frowns. Yeah, Jacob wouldn't be safe, hanging around. The kids, definitely not.

He does /try/ to, perhaps.

It'd be a close thing, Jet promises him.
Jerel winces. Guess so. So how about Jerel drives? The way fuel's going these days, that's about square, he jokes.

Pffff of course you will.
IT WAS JUST THE BUILD UP oh man I was just so tense and angry and upset right along with the characters and eventually it all boiled over into tears augh
hiiiiii I am okaaaaaaaay I am trying to get comf but everywhere I try is not as comf as I want
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu May 08, 2014 5:43 pm

Dick snorts softly. Well, if Jerel was a fan then he'd be the best. Absolute best. More of groupie, really, actually.
As he understands it, they're very rarely safe anywhere. But. Well. He's saying that they don't have to worry about him looking for them if he's ever in London.

The Doctor tries or the Master does? Because the Master can clear that all up right now, if that's preferred.

Max hums and ignores him, goes back to making (excellent) tea for both of them. And he has another biscuit because he's a grown man, dammit.
Sure, that's even. Dick means, whatever, he was going to offer to get the bill anyway. Least he could do for Jerel sitting and listening to him all night.

pfffffff
They are all tense and angry and upset and hopeful but mostly tense. And Snooze and Mitz are very married.
I know that singular feel, siiiiiiigh
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu May 08, 2014 5:48 pm

Does he get to hang backstage with the band, so to speak? Press his face to Dick's sweat-damp outfits? Jerel laughs.
Okay. Well. Yeah, if he does ever want to look them up, it's probably best to let them know, first. So they can organise something proper safe.

The Doctor tries to interpret things nicely. The Master, the Doctor understands, likes to interpret things as insulting unless clearly spelled out, the Doctor says lightly.

Jet will probably be able to spot the crumbs at the corner of his mouth. And he will sigh. But let Max get away with it.
Hey, Dick did the same for him, right? Jerel tips his head. C'mon, he parked over here.

Pfffffffffffffffff it will be awesome you had me like hanging over the seat when you were describing it, I couldn't get enough
Snooze adores every moment of being very married, but he definitely feels a little less married when Mouse is around because Mitz focuses so intensely on her. Everything's all off-kilter at the moment. And yes. Very tense.
So much sigh much frown very ugh
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu May 08, 2014 5:56 pm

What, Jerel doesn't do that already?
Jacob looks mildly uncomfortable. How about this: Since Jacob is actually in London quite often, obviously not noticing a bally thing in the process, it would just be a little too much to assume that he could let them know whenever, yes? He thinks that's right. So, instead, he'll give Jerel his number--which Jerel is to use whenever he likes--to let Jacob know when it might be a good time.

He knows what the Doctor is doing, you know. He's trying to subtly insult the Master so that he'll react to being insulted and therefore proving the Doctor right. It's childish tactics, Doctor.

And that is why Max loves him.
Sure! Lead the way.

Well to be fair I was outlining an idea of Paul freaking Dini and Kevin Smith XD
yeah but a lot of the time Mitz is so focussed on Mouse because he has no way of knowing what she's thinking or feeling or anything and it drives him mental.
much flop very blah wow
I think I might roll over and try to sleep soon, y'know. 8am seems like a moderately reasonable time to sleep.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu May 08, 2014 6:16 pm

Not when Dick's around to see, Jerel grins.
Jerel hesitates, then nods. Okay. He can probably manage that.

The Doctor smiles widely. Does the Master wish to disprove him, then?

Because Jet lets him get away with unhealthy habits?
Jerel does so. He's pretty proud of his car--saved up his own money to get it, when everyone was just expecting him to mooch off his parents when it came time. Instead he put in a good amount of hours probably as a soccer coach or something, and came up with the cash himself for the second-(or third etc)-hand shitbox.

Well yes but fleshing it out with your own excitement!!
Snooze whole-heartedly understands that. He wishes Mouse would try a little harder to understand both of them. Mostly Mitz, but him too.
splrg
It seems like a time to /be/ asleep. Maybe not /go/ to sleep.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu May 08, 2014 6:27 pm

Dick suck in a breath through his grin and sighs happily, hugging Jerel close. Jerel is such a /creeper/, he says fondly.
And that's something that sits well with Jerel at this time?

The Master hates the Doctor, he states flatly.

Because he loves Max despite the habits.
Dick probably pats the hood absent-mindedly. He likes big lemons, but he won't be thinking about it enough to really comment.

that's because AUGH THIS IDEA
I think she tries, but she doesn't like failure so she might hide the trying???? maybe
Ohhhhh is /that/ what it is? Tch, sleeping rules. I never got the hang of them. Anyway I must attempt sleep, fair Noc. GOODNIIIIIIIIIGHT~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu May 08, 2014 6:48 pm

Jerel snuggles in, beaming. Biggest stalker Dick's ever had or what? Wait, Jerel's probably got some stiff competition on that one, huh?
Yeah, he thinks so. He likes being in control. Jacob's probably figured that one.

The Doctor doesn't believe him. He's smiling pretty widely.

He loves Max, habits and all.
Jerel likes it when people don't make fun of his baby, so he'll approve. It might take a moment to warm up, and he snuggles down in his seat. Shit, it was actually pretty cold outside, huh?

it has sunk its hooks into your souuuuul
Snooze wants really hard to be understood. So hopefully they can find somewhere to meet in the middle.
pfffff rules rules are made to be broken GOODNIIIIIIIGHT I do hope you sleep~ AND SLEEP WELL &heartses;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 09, 2014 7:25 am

Uh, well. Not so much stalkers as /people who wanted to kill him/, but Dick liked to call them stalkers.
Jacob smiles without doing so, kind of a crinkling of his eyes. Perhaps, he says. But mostly he just didn't want the boys to think that just because he was aware of them being alive now--he doesn't quite know how to put this--that he would, somehow, assume he was now a part of their lives? That sounds a little cold, which is not the intention. No. He. Jacob sighs. He doesn't want to overstep his boundaries.

The Master rolls his eyes. Kindly shut up, Doctor.

Which will be very obvious when they're both drinking tea while Max sits on Jet heavily, making Jerel and Mitz gag and leave.
Kinda! Dick thinks he has a spare sweater in the room, if Jerel wants it when they get back.

Pretty much! Hey you never told me your ideas for the thing. I need like a million so help would be way appreciated HOLY CRAP you should take an episode or two! Like a proper tv show (I'm just writing it as prose but going to treat it like a show so)
Eventually Mouse will get marked up and they'll really be a power trio, it'll be fiiiiiiiiine.
I got there in the end. Though I did just play 8 hours straight of Prison Architect. Uh. >.>
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 09, 2014 5:43 pm

Jerel absolutely does not want to kill Dick. So he must be the start of a new category altogether. That's nice. He likes being the only one in a category.
Jerel shrugs a little. Assuming he behaves okay, then he might be part of their lives. They're not in the habit of running away anymore, at least.

What will the Master give him, in order to make him shut up?

Sometimes everyone needs to be completely disgusted by overly affectionate people around them.
They'll see. Jerel shrugs. He gives the car another try, and this time it starts up properly. The windscreen's clear enough to see out. So off they go!

My ideas? Oh man I have like no idea, my area of expertise has been Robins, not villains, and that is definitely the wrong timeframe. If you were to do a season-arc, the obvious first one would be something Falcone-related, though. Maybe even start with Bruce /not/ knowing about his involvement, and that being a major revelation Bruce comes across when investigating a teenage crime. Oh man actually writing episodes that sounds terrifying
that is going to take a /while/ I think
oh man I know them feels
just had my first ECG ever dude it's weird to listen to your own heartbeat electronically
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 09, 2014 6:59 pm

He was already in his own category, shut up.
Jacob rubs at his eyebrows and forehead, giving himself a chance to look away. His hands may be visibly shaking but only if Jerel looks particularly close. Jacob couldn't lose them a second time. So that's, it's reassuring.

Relative longevity, the Master mutters--which may not seem very playful, but it totally is.

I get the feeling that Mitz ans Jerel get disgusted often because there is no way Max would get shamed by a few kids, and neither would Jet.
Dick sits back and settles, closing his eyes while he talks. There's the diner or the really expensive place. Dick's really only mentioning either of them because the diner's closer, don't worry. He doesn't mind either way which they go to. Driver's choice.

Nah, needs to be that he knows his involvement. There's literally no other reason for Bruce to be at the school otherwise. And I think he's going to suspect Falcone's father of stuff, but have no idea what Falcone junior is into? Which leads to stumbling over a SECRET SOCIETY WITHIN THE SCHOOL dun dun dun Noooooo no not terrifying, it'll be fun! I might be able to get a another person involved, actually, too.
Getting to that point, yes. I mean. Maybe. I think so long as Mouse isn't bothered by a thing, she's fine? So it really depends on her and what scares her about a thing. I think more Master talks will speed things on.
THAT SEEMS LIKE IT WOULD BE BIZARRE are you okay though what is going on why did that happen
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 09, 2014 7:28 pm

Jerel laughs. Make him.
He won't lose them again. Then Jerel coughs. Well, they are in danger, sometimes. But they protect themselves as best they can?

Hm. The Doctor taps his chin, thoughtfully. That seems acceptable.

No way. They're in love and Jet probably thinks it's healthy for the kids to see a functional adult relationship, so their emotional development isn't /totally/ fucked up.
Mm. Diner coffee. There's always something to it, isn't there? Like... tar, Jerel grins.

Well what if Alfred knows? And he Suggests that Bruce attend the school. SECRET SOCIETY that is /hella/ fun, always fun, freaks and geeks trying to take over the world starting with high school aw ye. (obvs also one of the season arcs has to be Alfred-centric, like something happens that reveals Alfred's special forces Hidden Past that shakes Bruce's Trust In Him)
The Master is probably the best one to pooh-pooh her concerns. 'what on earth are you afraid of? oh /that/? /really/?'
Is very bizarre. I am okay! The blood donation truck would not let me donate blood the other day because my heart rate was too high? So the doctor is going to conduct tests which will, he says, probably show that there is no knowable cause. hhhhhhh
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 09, 2014 7:37 pm

Without missing a beat or giving any warning, Dick stops walking and (expertly) dips Jerel low while kissing him in the middle of the street. A few girls across the street whoop at them.
Jacob looks up at Jerel, nodding slowly. ....alright, then. Uh. Would he like more hot chocolate?

The Master uses a tight grip on the Doctor's hair to pull him down to rest on the Master's shoulder. Hm, yes, he suspected that would pass muster.

That's a way better reason than Max had, which was 'hell if I'm not gonna be shamed by people I don't know like hell am I going to be shamed by people I love'.
Bubbly tar, Dick laughs. And diner waitresses are the best, just the funnest people. Even when they're kind of awful.

OH MY GOD YES SPECIAL FORCES SEASON I love it I freaking /love it/. I have a thing for the secret society would you like to be spoilered
"you silly girl, why would you give up that amount of power /and/ happiness in one fell swoop"
Well, couldn't that just be nerves? I figure you give blood often and aren't that pushed, but you could be freaked by something you're used to for no reason sometimes.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 09, 2014 7:45 pm

Jerel rumbles deep in his chest. He doesn't fight the dip; he trusts himself to Dick's hold, like he'd been doing it every day of his life. At first everything is about the heat of the kiss--but then, at the whoop, Jerel laughs into Dick's mouth.
Yeah. Sure, he thinks he does.

Something in the Doctor's synthetic skin tingles, like it always does when the Master touches him, and he melts into the grip on his hair. Sorry, what was that?

Shame didn't even /occur/ to Jet, heh.
Jerel grins. Diner it is. He doesn't feel up to dealing with snobs tonight.

omg is that someone to talia
The nurse at the van tested my pulse five times, and the doctor got the same result today. Since I'm on efexor, which is anti-anxiety, I recognise anxiety when I've got it and I really didn't have it--on donation day or today. I actually look forward to donating blood. And my blood pressure is, to quote the doctor, 'perfect'. Nurse is more professional: 'asymptomatic'. So, next thing: blood tests. Then if no clear results, cardiologist, apparently. I better not have to pay a whole lot just to be told there's nothing anyone can do because they can't figure out the problem.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 09, 2014 7:55 pm

Dick does too, then brings Jerel up to standing. He gives a little wave to the girls (who see Jerel and Dick and how gorgeous they are and don't know what to do with themselves), and slips his hand under Jerel's shirt to rest on his back.
Jacob nods, once, and gets up to fx the drinks. He's starting to freak out a little and doesn't want Jerel to see.

Shut up, Doctor, the Master mutters gently. Just for once.

Shame only occurs to Max because he's so proud of himself and his family.
Dick laughs a little. Kinda didn't peg Jerel for one of those 'slumming it' guys, he makes air quotations and rolls his eyes at the term. It's a good thing, honest.

EVENTUALLY THERE WILL BE THE RA'S REVEAL YES and then Talia arrives in the neighbouring girlschool the next season
uggggggh I hate that. I hope it's something little, though, or nothing at all. But it sucks about the money thing. Fucking health costing more than is reasonable, sigh.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 09, 2014 8:03 pm

Dick is gonna make Jerel do indecent things to him in public, Jerel mutters. But he's beaming.
Jerel figures he needs a moment. He just dropped a /lot/ of info on Jacob.

The Doctor pulls just a little against the Master's grip. Mm. All right.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe
What, he thought Jerel would be a snobby rich kid just because his little brother is a patient at a snobby crazy rich kid's institution? What on earth would give him that idea?

hnnnnnnnnnnng yes so very yes and then there can be a GIRL GANG which is not even all that girly like honestly the boys are more concerned about their hair than the girls and the girls have burping contests as often as the guys (harley wins)
I'm getting /all/ the health care I possibly can before the new budget comes into effect. Deal with all the problems quickly before they can charge me more money in the new financial year! Woo! Woo?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 09, 2014 8:17 pm

Dick grins and starts walking them again. Oh, he sure hopes so.
A lot of info, a lot of not really saying what's on his mind, a lot of every two minutes freaking out because his dead sons are alive and in his house.

The Master relaxes noticeably. Good, Doctor.

pfff shhhhhhhhhh
Right? Dick just plucked that assumption out of nowhere, didn't he? What a prick he is.

Awww I would love for Harley to be a thing but she will likely have nothing more to do than a cameo, more's the pity. Really trying to keep to the elite side of things and if Harleen is there it means she would be a scholarship kid (which is doable!) but she wouldn't get that much screen time. OOOOOR she would just be added as underclassman in the fifth season.
WOO yes good that is how you should do it. PLAY THE SYSTEM LIKE A PIANO
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 09, 2014 8:22 pm

They don't wanna get kicked out of the grocery store, Jerel reminds him.
Jerel is just keeping himself /under control/ and very much hoping Mitz doesn't wake up and wander in, in the middle of a weird tense moment or sentence.

The Doctor slides his hands around the Master's waist and starts to vibrate very gently.

but baaaaaaaaaaabe
Jerel can hardly believe it. As if he even /thought/ about assuming the same of Dick!

YES super excited super science-y girl who gets trodden down at every turn
a very grouchy expensive piano
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 09, 2014 8:29 pm

Dick sighs explosively, like a teenager. /Fine/. They'll be perverts /later/.
Under control, like not snapping at Jacob and stuff? Mitz is busy, anyway. He's probably having a super secret way-past-bedtime story reason session with his brother and sister.

(we could probably leave them, unless the Doctor is vibrating because he's going to explode because he's stopped talking. Which I would believe)

Max knoooooooooooooooooows right.
Dick opens his eyes and grins. He did, though, right? They both have the same just-scruffy-enough designer haircut, both wearing at least one piece of Armani. Tell the truth, did Jerel think Dick was a snob straight away?

Always bullied and bossed around, that's our Harleen~
awkward to play, but totally worth it in the end!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 09, 2014 8:37 pm

Jerel will suck Dick off while Dick hangs out at the kitchen window and waves at people, if he wants.
Precisely right. Jerel doesn't want to fuck this up when both Mitz and Jacob seem so hopeful. Also, Mitz, are you blowing the kids' minds with explanations of fairy tales?

(he's probably got a whole lot of pent up energy that he is expending with fibration, sure, heh)

max you are so in love sigh what would happen if we took Jet away from you in some 'verse
Jerel thought Dick was one of the institute kids straight away, he points out. Despite the Armani.

baby girl
HOPEFULLY really hopefully because I will cry if nothing is wrong, I want to be able to donate blood and accurately tell the temperature (I suspect my elevated heart rate is tied to my always-being-too-hot thing)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next