[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:16 pm

Jerel trails his hand over whatever part of Dick he can reach as he goes, probably down his arm. He likes to do that--to touch Dick as long as he can, only letting go at the last possible moment. Well, he says, when Dick puts it like that.

All in the name of saving lives, yeah? With the heimlich, if you /don't/ break ribs you're doing it wrong, people say these days. Same with CPR. ....sorry, he gets chatty about medical shit.
Shan't, Jerel says, smiling. Can't. He keeps stroking his fingers over Dick's neck, and leans in to find out how Dick smells.
Seth understands. But he would really like to meet anyone who wants to meet him, he says, sort of in general to the area around them.

I am most certainly not willing to spend that, pretty much not on anything
mmmmm yessssssssssssssss mitzfeels mitzthinks mitzzzzzzzzzzzz
did yours toss in the towel or something?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:21 pm

Yeah, that's right. Stand there and take the compliment. Dick grins over at him and throws the mop over his shoulder.

Whatever, man. Jason shrugs. Talk about what makes you happy and interested. Jason doesn't get being fucked up about showing someone you know something. Be fucking proud. A lot of people out there don't have a thought or opinion in their heads.
Dick half opens his eyes when he feels movement and just watches Jerel get closer to him.
Mitz laughs quietly. That might have been a smart move.

I don't know. If I had a couple of grand I would maybe spend it on an Alienware
the whiny bastard
Nope! It's working perfectly fine. It's just in an entirely different county because I'm a dickhead, sigh.
yo happy birthday Jerel
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Jerel produces a bucket and some floor-soap--which is labelled for floors, and he's like ninety percent sure Alfred is one of those people who buys floor products for floors and counter products for counters and wall products for walls and so on--and plops the bucket in the sink to get some water in. Dick's taught him a whole lot about compliments. Just standing there and taking it, though, doesn't /sound/ like something Dick would say, he teases, tapping his lip with his finger.

So true, Jerel agrees. He just feels weird about wanting to be a doctor, when he spends so much time in this place, with these people who call themselves doctors who hardly help anyone at all.
Jerel tucks his nose under Dick's chin, almost shyly, and breathes in Dick's scent. He doesn't notice Dick watching him. It's such a different smell to the girls he's been with. They always smell like deodorant and perfume, because they wouldn't let him this close without something nice on. Dick smells vaguely like alcohol, but also like aftershave, and soap, and male sweat. Familiar smells to Jerel, but tweaked--Dick uses different products, no doubt.
Seth squeezes Mitz's hand. He likes meeting new people. It's all he can do, though, to let them know that he's here to /be/ met, you know? Like sometimes, he'd take a walk through the town near his parents' castle, and everyone would sort of... hide. Or stand off and just look at him, or it would be some kind of ridiculous parade. He blushes. It was better, later, when he finally told people he just wanted to meet them and talk to them, not ride through town on his horse and never get down.

If I had a couple of grand I would probably squirrel it, heh.
we loves him yes we do
Damn, that is the worst.
hahaha hey yeah Jerel thanks you with a smirk and a denial of his age
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:44 pm

What's something Dick would say? Dick loves it when Jerel talks about how well he knows Dick.

Jason frowns. Jerel knows as well as he does that these people aren't doctors.
Slowly, because he feels like this is a special moment, Dick moves a hand to the back of Jerel's neck and rests it there. Not holding him there, but giving some warmth and stability. Showing Jerel he wants him there.
Is that--is that common? That kind of reaction? Er.

Weeeeell I mean if I can a couple of grand, I mean like 5k and spend 2k on a compy and keep the rest away for something in The Future.
Good someone has to
Yuuuuuuuuup I was so mad at myself
I count Jerel as the same age as me so YOU ARE NEARLY THIRTY JEREL
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:55 pm

Jerel grins. He shuts off the water and puts the soapy bucket on the floor. Dick would say something more like /enjoy/ the compliment. Just standing there and taking it is, as they can see from very recent events, not something Dick does.

They call themselves doctors. He doesn't ever want to get to the point where he calls himself a doctor and isn't actually helping anyone, you know? He doesn't want to be associated with these people.
Jerel shivers and makes a quiet sound into the space between Dick's neck and shoulder, a pleased sound. He breathes in Dick's smell again, then presses a kiss to the spot.
Seth is quick to reassure Mitz. Only sometimes! Only if they think that's what you want, if they don't know you very well.

like another computer after the first one breaks :\\\\
There will always be Snooze and Mouse, even if you and me and Freo get irritated.
I can imagine. But you found a spare! LUCK SMILES UPON YOU
Jerel says nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu he has not yet achieved mcdreamy rugged manliness, he can't be nearly thirty
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:00 pm

Dick takes the bucket and starts getting mopping. He's smiling so hard. He thinks he did a pretty good job of taking, actually. Jerel knows how he /loves/ taking.

So don't, Jason says simply. 'Doctor' is a blanket term, right? There are so many types of doctor he could be. So be nothing like these people.
Dick sighs softly, like air being let out of him. 'S nice.
....well. Mitz doesn't want to upset anyone, if they want to do that kind of thing.

If I'm spending 2k on a compy, it better last a /while/
There is that, it is a thing that keeps him warm
Luckily my not-really-brother let me use his.
oh shush
okay I am officially seeing double. Blurry double. This is my last reply and I will finish off this meme and sleep. GOODNIGHT THE NOC see you tomorrow~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:16 pm

Jerel actually giggles. He does know. But if Dick thinks all he was doing was taking, he's seriously misguided. He was giving as much as he was taking.

Jerel guesses he's just scared. Something he can only get past whenever the time comes and he realises he's doing good.
Jerel rubs Dick's neck on one side and kisses it on the other, and he feels so warm and relaxed it's crazy. Good, he rumbles. Good, that's what he was aiming for.
Seth figures that mostly people actually want to talk to him, but they feel like they're not allowed to.

That's why I haven't spent 2k on a computer, because I'm afraid it won't. Also because I don't have 2k to spend on a computer, that's part of it, too, heh.
Like big Snooze and Mouse shaped blankets.
v v lucky
he is in denial
GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT sleep weeeeeeeeell~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:30 am

Dick looks very pleased with himself. Jerel might have noticed that was a long way to go for the praise he was looking for, but Dick is still proud of himself.

Jason stops him, turns Jerel to face him and meets his eyes. Fuck that, he says clearly. There should be nothing scary about doing good. Do good and fuck the sonsabitches that make you feel scared about doing it, however the fuck they make you feel scared about it. Scared that you're going to turn out like these fuckers? Kick 'scared' out the window and know you're doing better than them already. Fuck scared. Got it?
Dick could curl up in Jerel's voice right now. Soft touches and private voices are the results he works his ass off for. He can't believe it's happening so easily, and freely, with Jerel.
Shouldn't--okay, this is going to sound really very silly because it's probably something everyone knows already but.... Shouldn't people always speak with their ruler? How else will a ruler know how to rule them?

I just want a few guaranteed years. Sigh.
That would be nice~
Jerel, let it happen.
HI THERE man I was so sure I replied to this I must have dreamt that
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:17 pm

Jerel was sort of waiting until the floor was clean to slither up to Dick and kiss him gently and tell him how damn /good/ he was. But he doesn't mind having it coaxed out of him early, especially when it puts a look on Dick's face like that one.

Jerel is super startled at first--Jason is the first person who he's admitted being scared to, so he doesn't know what kind of reaction to expect. But soon he starts to relax, and then grin. Yeah. Yeah, he gets it.
Jerel's an affectionate little cat when you get him all alone. You don't even have to blow him to get him that way. All it takes is the right person.
Some rulers think they already know, without talking to anyone. That they know the best way to do things. Seth shrugs. It's not a silly question, it's good to ask. Mitz wasn't raised at court.

Though I have to admit, I would feel a bit guilty buying an Alienware and only playing the Sims on it, heh.
It will happen. In many universes. I am thinking of doing the fifty qs for timewar Snooze, what do you think
He'll probably be 29 for several years.
That is okay, you did say you were going to conk out! Eh heh.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:25 pm

Dick rolls his shoulder and winces. That bite is going to bruise. He actually already had an idea of how into it Jerel was, but he needed confirmation. You know, he shrugs and smiles.

Jason pats Jerel on the arm, maybe a little roughly. Good. You got this, man. Jerel's a good guy.
Dick's not used to unconditional affection. He's not even aware that he's not used to it, that's how used he is to the conditions.
Mitz bites his lip. He thinks his brother was one of those. Or, maybe, he talked to the wrong people. Mitz doesn't know. He just doesn't want more people to be hurt because he's bad at things.

Pfffff I wouldn't be. Have you played Sims on a really, really good computer? They have cut scenes for shit that I didn't even know existed! Like college and marriage and shit.
OH MY GOD YES seriously time war gives me all the feelings (I am glad you enjoyed Mitz's things)
Poor nearly 30 year old baby
so much conking HOW ARE YOU
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:38 pm

Jerel looks sheepish. He'll rub some cream into it for Dick. Sorry about that, love.

When people believe in him--yeah, he feels like he could be.
The only condition here is that they both be excessively comfortable, heh.
Mitz won't be bad. Bad is what happens when a king doesn't do anything at all and leaves his people to starve, to riot, to die. Seth's heard of bad. Mitz isn't going to be bad, not when he thinks so much about other people. He squeezes Mitz's hand again.

They have cut scenes? Oh my god, I thought those were just made up for the trailers or something.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexcellent maybe it will give some inspiration to get Snooze out of the Nightmare Child at least
SHHHHHH
well I have to go to work later, so dreading that, but it is many hours away, so pretty good! HOW ARE YOU
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:44 pm

Dick shakes his head. No, don't be. He likes the occasional love-bruise.

If he feels it, then believe it. Jason kind of aggressively meets Jerel's gaze with a serious "Okay?" look and then keeps walking.
That is definitely happening. Dick feels like he's probably falling asleep but he keeps fighting it because he doesn't want to miss Jerel petting and kissing him like this.
Mitz nods and licks his lips, looking down at their hands. ...alright.

NO MAN there are cutscenes and SIMS ARE ACTUALLY REALLY REALLY DETAILED like even in the Sims 2 and THEIR MOVEMENTS ARE GREAT man I want to play on a really good computer again
Hey we got him out! Him and Mitz had a Moment when Snooze regenerated
NO DAMMIT FACE YOUR REALITY
I am okay! I am a little sore because I am not used to sleeping with only one pillow and I spent a lot of my day in the room I have because the hangover farts were powerful in the downstairs part of the house but pretty okay otherwise.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:03 pm

And Jerel likes seeing his mark on Dick, he admits. But... he still feels a little ashamed. For hurting Dick.

Okay, Jerel tells him. Then says it again to himself, okay. Then he follows Jason again.
Jerel will be sleepy soon, especially as he gets more relaxed about kissing Dick like this. Then they can twist together and sleep.
Mitz will be good, Seth says softly. His people will love him.

man I just wish I could see that
I don't remember that, I am re-reading stuff now.
probs not gonna happen, let's be real
Ugh people are gross.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:09 pm

Dick stops and cocks his head at Jerel. It's alright. He loved it at the time and he likes being able to move his arm and know that Jerel loved it right along with him. He didn't hurt anyone, least of all Dick.

So. Quick question: Does Jerel know how to play checkers?
Dick hopes so. He really hates the idea of waking up with a completely sober Jerel staying as far away from him as possible without being rude, or to find that Jerel has gone somewhere while he was sleeping.
Fingers crossed, Mitz says in what he hopes his a cheerful voice.

yeah longing sigh
I like that stuff a lot.
Sigh Stillhavens
Gross and smelly.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:32 pm

Okay, Jerel says, after a moment. Okay, since Dick says it, Jerel will believe it.

Jerel laughs. Uh. He knows you line up the pieces on two sides of the board. Then you can only move on your colour. So, theoretically, yes, he knows, mostly. Does Jason?
Jerel is almost sober now. All being sober will do is cause him to marvel at his own bravery. Being drunk made him say a lot of things he would usually have swallowed.
Mitz will see.

Aw, I forgot, Snooze thought Mitz was an angel come for him. That's so lovely.
stillhavens should be egyptian, they're so good at being in denial.
Very smelly. Blergh.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:38 pm

Dick smiles gently. He says it. And he'll keep saying it. And he knows for a /fact/ that every time he moves his arm he's going to want to wrap himself around Jerel and kiss him until they both can't breathe.

Jason sucks his teeth. No. He's never played and never watched it played. He knows, like, that there's kinging. Or something.
Dick is just really looking forward to the possibility of waking up with his nose buried in Jerel's hair. Because he's looking forward to it so much, his brain presents possible bad outcomes. He doesn't actually doubt Jerel.
He hopes so. Mitz stops at the foot of the tree and stands in silence for a moment. He doesn't want to let go of Seth's hand, but they're here.

They are amazing creatures
HIYOOOO
agreed. Also, I am sleeping soon. I think I have to get up in the morning to get ready for EVEN MORE family turning up.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:54 pm

Wow. Jerel is incredibly okay with Dick doing that any time he pleases, yes.

Kinging! That's what it's called. That's the thing where you get to the other side of the board and then your piece gets, like... supercharged. You can only go one way when you're a normal piece, only forward, but as a kinged piece you can go forward and backward.
Jerel exhales deeply against Dick's skin. He thinks he's falling asleep, maybe, he says out loud.
Seth isn't planning on letting go. He breathes out a stunned exclamation. It's so beautiful. The Light Tree, Mitz said? Yes. That is a perfect name. It's so lovely.

And their third first kiss, awwwwwwwww.
Eh heh.
ew more people I will send you strength to deal with that~~~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:04 pm

Totally going to happen way too many times, babe. Dick goes back to mopping. And probably starts whistling.

Hell. That's enough rules to know, right? Let's do this thing.
Dick strokes lines down Jerel's back. Go to sleep, he whispers. Dick will, too.
Mitz nods, looking up. His uncles used to talk about it, when he was younger and they could get away with telling stories and masking them as fantasy. He always imagined it--wrong. Not beautiful enough.

I fell asleep rereading all that because aww timewar Snooze and I really do love them terribly
I'm not going to anything about Who. Yes.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:48 pm

Jerel leans on the counter and props his head in his hand and smiles at Dick, all soppy and gross and lovely. No such thing as too many. How are you feeling?

Let's just hope Jerel was right about the carpet and it'll be geometric enough to work, Jerel grins. Or they might have to get creative about those rules.
Jerel hums. And they can go get coffee in the morning, he yawns, and kisses Dick under his ear. Right?
Seth didn't know what he was expecting when Mitz said what it was, but it wasn't this. This is so much more. He almost doesn't want to breathe, to disturb it.

Re-reading it all gave me so many of the feels, so very many of them. They were the first and the original, after all. The core.
YOU CAN NOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHO
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:51 am

Sore, Dick says honestly. Pushing through the need to curl up in bed with Jerel. Good, he adds, dreamily. So good. Give him a day to rest and he'll definitely have a few extra springs in his step.

Jason grins back. He never really was one for rules, anyway.
Coffee. Breakfast. Morning kisses, Dick promises.
Oh, no. No, no, no. Please breathe! And touch the tree. And sit by it, under it. It's alive, you know? It doesn't want to be ignored any more than anything else alive.

So Many Feels. And then I went through everyone's twitter feeds.
OKAY YOU GO FIRST WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:54 am

Excellent. That's what Jerel likes to hear. He's planning on cuddling Dick a whole lot as soon as he can.

Then that should make this extra interesting, Jerel grins.
Jerel giggles a little. Toothbrushes.
Seth looks at Mitz with absolute wonder, and reaches out his free hand to touch the trunk of the tree. It hums just a bit under his hand.

Did you see that I did the fifty qs for timewarSnooze?
warning blurt ahead:
well my initial thought was 'everyone is so mean' like vastra is mean and apparently much more shallow than we ever thought and the doctor is extra mean and rude (terrorising the homeless man gave me the willies) and clara is mean (if someone doesn't want to be hugged don't fucking hug them) and strax is a sexist tool for moffat to express his true thoughts and even jenny is a bit mean ("i don't like her, i love her" and the unspoken if you loved the doctor the outside wouldn't matter, I mean jesus it's not like Jenny and Vastra have ever been through each others' regeneration, it's a traumatic experience for the Doctor /and/ companion) and also oh my god does every single fucking thing have to be about girlfriends and boyfriends including the season mystery
But I always did like the clockwork robots and the madam du pompadour, even though Moffat has now done the 'meets the girl while she's growing up and then comes back for her when she's an adult and able to be sexed up' thing to death by now. Sophia Myles was very good. I never liked the Doctor's treatment of his companions in that episode--just leaving them there on an unknown ship, preferring the horse to Mickey, ignoring them an awful lot.
I just... I'm so tired of Moffat being the writer.
Beyond that, I nearly cried over the dinosaur? I like dinosaurs. I don't mind if they do a dozen episodes about dinosaurs. Curious how Clara doesn't remember how they got caught inside the dinosaur. Curious that Eleven was able to call across the timestreams. And at least the season mystery might be subtle. It seemed subtle up until the last scene.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:12 am

Weeeeell. Dick looks at the floor. He's nearly done. Alfred is so going to know that Dick mopped /something/, but he won't know what. And that's what matters.

No point if it's boring, right?
Dick's is in his back pocket, he says smugly. Always prepared.
Mitz frowns, confused, at Seth's look. He likes it, he just doesn't know why it's happening. But he's quickly distracted from that by looking up at the branches when a breeze hits.

Like yes all of that and also
why did they have to snog under the pretense of air sharing
why hasn't anyone else realised that, while they are pretty good ideas, Moffat only has three ideas
Capaldi is going to carry this show through the bad writing because even though I hated the writing, I loved every breath he took
honestly I get why the homeless man part made you feel uncomfortable but the scene was dripping in classic who and also NOW HE CAN REALLY COMPLAIN ABOUT THINGS and also the different Scottish accents he was going through
okay I know this is like the littlest of little problems in the miriad of problems who can have with Moffat's writing but does he always have to be so meta? "The asking questions one" and Vastra always being so knowledgeable about the Doctor for no reason whatsoever and "the scarf looks silly" and "always have a word".
and please can we have Clara be actually interesting, which she was, without having to make her I don't know some kind of narcissistic egomaniac who is apparently obsessed with her looks which was never a thing and is now suddenly a thing because FUCK KNOWS we can't handle interesting female characters even being without some majorly shallow flaw
and okay yeah I nearly cried with the dinosaur too but kind of even more when I realised he wasn't translating, he was just talking in his sleep (or he better have been because that's actually a good idea)
WHY THE FUCK did Missy have to hang a lantern on the fact that it was ambiguous over whether the robot jumped or was pushed I mean really there was no need for that, it just took away from something that was actually good
if she is the Master I will scream because of course Moffat wants a female Master and of course he'll murder every inch of the idea
and I don't know if I'll be more disappointed if she isn't because honestly the Doctor needs a new Master and Capaldi would be the best ever to throw a Master at
I actually really love that actress I hope she doesn't get shat on with awful writing either way
okay yes I really like the idea that him having a familiar face is going to be a plot point but I'm also like OH THAT'S GOOD UGGGGGGH WAIT MOFFAT'S GOING TO RUIN IT
and I get it now, I get why he's awful and it's not just the poor writing of female characters and it's not just the idea recycling, it's that no matter how lazy RTD got he still realised that Doctor Who is a show for adults /and/ children, not just children
and fuck me that Eleven calling was the most mastabatory bullshit I had ever seen since they wouldn't let Rose go away
okay I think that's all I can remember to rant about right now
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:28 am

And they didn't just leave it for him to deal with, they were responsible adults. Jerel pushes off the counter and tiptoes over the damp floor to Dick.

Damn right. That's the point of games.
Really? Jerel is too sleepy to check, but he laughs as he yawns. That'll teach Jerel to be more prepared.
Seth's eyes slide closed as he listens to the tree hum and rustle. He's never heard a tree so alive before. It's almost breathing itself.

did you see the fifty qs?

because lesbians are sexy
I'm pretty sure people are starting to realise thank god
Capaldi was so much more different to Eleven than I expected, I am giving thanks that he is a proper Doctor and not a shadow Doctor
oh man that scene where Clara faced down the cybot, that was so fascinating, that gave her more character development than the whole half-season beforehand (though I could have done without the badly-filmed flashback)
he knows how being the last of a species sits in a heart
I really, really hope that other writers write Missy's character better, and also I kind of hope that she isn't the Master, because it's far too obvious for her to show up /directly after/ the special and start meddling with the Doctor. The Master's plans were always 'take over a planet', and then the Doctor happened by and figured it out and foiled it. If the Master has given all that up now, he's literally given up his life's goals because he became a woman, and that says everything about Moffat you need to know
yes, yes it was, but at least it wasn't half an hour long in a forty-minute episode, The End of Time Part 2
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:44 am

Yeah, responsible adults who got distracted from pranking an eleven year old to fuck roughly in the kitchen.

Okay, then. Jason looks at the floor in the room they arrive in. Ugh. Gross and geometrical enough for you?
Dick shrugs and speaks even softer. He can use Dick's, if he wants.
They always are, Mitz says. Want to sit down? They don't have to.

ugughgughgughghguhgughgblar
I meant people writing his paychecks
Yeah I hear that, though I think Moffat still suffers from the problem of writing for the previous Doctor but THAT IS OKAY I am pretty sure Capaldi can make it work for himself because he already has
WHY THE FUCK WAS THAT FLASHBACK EVEN THERE and yes, exactly, she stood up to the recycled idea and she stood up to the sexy lesbian lizard (who apparently fancies her because of course) but WAIT A MINUTE thank you Moffat thank you for having the Doctor rely on her being cute and crying and female and vulnerable enough to draw out exposition from the bad buy
Which was a nice touch.
All of that, I totally agree, if she is the Master it will be hellish and I will hate it and I will hate it if Capaldi doesn't get a Master. I can't win. But I am in love with her potential. But Moffat. But potential! But moffat. Sigh.
ughgughguhgughhgughgblar
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:54 am

Jerel wraps his arms around Dick's waist. Turned out pretty well for all three of them.

Jerel makes a face. Man, he always knew this carpet was bad, but now that he's really looking at it he wonders who even picked it in the first place. Yeah, it'll work, he thinks, look, there's lines everywhere they can follow.
Jerel picks his head up enough to look Dick in the face and beam at him. Really?
He wants to, Seth assures Mitz. Mmm, it smells lovely here.

yeah I don't think those people watch the show
fingers crossed, I like the honesty he's got going, like admitting that he doesn't know a thing
well it was there to show Clara is a bad teacher, mostly; I was absolutely appalled that the Doctor just /left/ her there with no hope of rescue, not a word about 'I'll come back', that was awful and we needed to see him have a moment in the hallway where he figured out how awful he was and turned back
Would have been better if he'd managed to get her home. The star whale gets rescued but not the dinosaur? The dinosaur which, by the by, was a t-rex and yet never tried to eat or destroy anything, I'm sorry, I always get dinosaur feels
I think I could be okay with it if she was the Master's sidekick and the Master also turned out to be a woman but a /very/ well written one (who was not lesbians with her maid/sidekick -- I really enjoyed how Jenny pointed out flatly that it didn't make sense for her to be serving the tea in private if she wasn't the maid at home)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:05 pm

Dick moves his hips in time with the mopping motion, rubbing against Jerel and making him sway with him. If that isn't the truest truth, Dick doesn't know what is.

Whoever did this was probably the same person who decorated that hotel in The Shining. Well, okay, big shot. He knows more about this game than Jason. Show him what to do, where to put this crap.
Dick traces Jerel's smile with a finger. 'Course.
There are a lot of things flowering right now, Mitz explains. He likes it here. Things don't care about seasons or anything. Plants do whatever they want. So some are flowering and some are bearing fruit. Some don't care at all and dig underground until they're feeling more social. It's nice. He walks them over to the trunk of the tree and sits, bringing Seth down with him.

hisss
There is a lot of Three in his look and a lot of Four in his dialogue, I feel.
HAH no man I loved it I LOVED IT I mean okay I would agree with you if it were later on in his run but a few hours after a regeneration? I love it when Doctors are cruel after a regeneration. Like, they never mean to be, but it always ends up seeming that way.
awww dinosaur feels
Pffffffhahahaha yeah right. Well written female character. Moffat. Pfff. (I kind of like the idea of Vastra just being kind of a dick. Like. She's kind of a dick. I loved the 'painting' scene, for instance.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:15 pm

And in case Dick is still wondering, Jerel says, happily swaying with Dick, Jerel will always choose Dick over some prank. Even if all Dick wants to do is watch TV or something.

Okay, well, they should each pick a side of the room to be their starting point, and then they need two rows--or is it three?--of checkers on alternating lines. So they never share the same one, right, so they can jump over each other when they're next to each other.
Not worried about germs or anything?
Seth settles in with his thigh pressed all against Mitz's, as close as he can get. He smiles at Mitz and leans back against the trunk, enjoying the warmth of the tree on his skin.

Capaldi himself said he liked the first four the most.
it's just that all the other Doctors seemed to get their triumphant moment where they reaffirm that they are the Doctor and they will win the day and Capaldi instead got murder and begging, I swear if we get a dArk AnD GRittY Who I will scream.
She wasn't a dick before, though, she was wise and proactive. She took a giant leap backwards. Thanks Moff.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:24 pm

Dick wouldn't dream of distracting Jerel from a prank for anything less than a blowjob.

Okay. Sure. Jason nods and picks red before Jerel can. That sounds simple enough. Very seriously, he starts laying out pieces.
Dick bets Jerel's germs are handsome as fuck.
Mitz exhales once, then leans his head on Seth's shoulder in silence.

I can never admit to thinking Four is the best, but I can often see why others would. And if you're going to draw inspiration from a Doctor for your own, I think you could do worse.
I think that's exactly what is going to happen because that is exactly what every single magazine and website has been saying whenever they interview Moffat or Capaldi. Four got very dark, even when he was silly. I think that's what they're going for. Scary and morally ambiguous, but you know it will end up more silly than anything.
I can't say I paid too much attention to her character before. I was too bitter about everything. And, to be honest, I could never fully enjoy any of Eleven's episodes. Matt Smith did everything he could to bring fun /and/ gravitas to the scripts he was given but I just couldn't enjoy it.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:37 pm

Jerel smiles. Feel free to distract him just to get Jerel to watch him breathe.

Jerel watches where Jason puts them, then mirrors it over the other side of the room, making sure their pieces are never on the same lines. It's gonna take like thirty jumps to get to the other person, he says, laughing.
Jerel chuckles. Dick says the nicest things.
Seth sighs with pleasure. He has never been so comfortable with someone.

The thing is, I don't watch TV or films to see people being awful to each other beginning, middle /and/ end of the story. I get enough of that in real life. The foundation of the show is supposed to be kindness. If dArk AnD GRittY means making fun of that kindness I'm not going to watch anymore. Jeez, even dArk AnD GRittY Batman managed to be kind. If a character named The Doctor can't manage it in a family show...
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:42 pm

Dick leans into Jerel and tips his head back, looking for a kiss. That sounds way romantic.

Okay, but they have to jump themselves? While holding the piece? What's the plan here, Stillhaven?
Hell yeah he does. Dick smiles a little and goes back to stroking Jerel's back. Go to sleep.
Mitz has never had the guts to try to be this comfortable with someone. It's nice. It's making him nervous, but it's nice.

I don't think it's going to happen, to be honest. I think their version of DARK DOCTOR is going to be the odd mean comment about Clara's ego. I think that the leaving her behind part was Moffat's attempt at a mislead that was written badly.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:50 pm

Jerel has his moments. He kisses Dick gently, gently again, then firmly.

They could always try holding their leg while jumping over their arm. But Jerel's heard from reliable sources that usually ends in broken fingers.
Jerel wriggles in to kiss Dick's neck again, find his warm spot, his claimed territory.
Seth rests his head on Mitz's. However long this moment lasts, it'll last in their memories forever.

Except, I've heard that JLC is finished after this season. So I wouldn't be surprised if it happens over and over again. Eleven kept leaving her behind the last few episodes, too. She might be one of the first companions of the nu series to be left behind somewhere, rather than taken home.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:54 pm

Dick makes a thoroughly happy noise at that, and finds himself holding onto the back of Jerel's neck to keep him there.

Jason stops in his tracks, moving his mouth silently with a distant look on his face. He's trying to figure out what Jerel is talking about, to picture it.
Dick is totally going to fall asleep smiling.
Mitz hopes so.

Hm. That seems likely. It feels like Moffat can't do anything without foreshadowing it to death.
I am sleeping soooooooon~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:02 pm

Jerel brings one hand up to rest over Dick's heart, to feel its beat, as they keep kissing. This is likely how a lot of their showers go.

Jerel shows him the hopping pose. Like this.
Jerel, too. He'll also likely stick his hands under Dick's shirt at some point to stay warm.
Seth--can Seth just say--he likes the smell of Mitz's hair.

Also did you notice that despite the overabundance of media saying DANNY PINK AS COMPANION NEXT SEASON there was literally no sign of any black person, let alone Danny. If he ends up being an Adam, that will be incredibly frustrating.
aw man not sleep sleep is awful
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:09 pm

Dick wouldn't want to have them any other way, in that case.

Jason watches him, then snorts. His face animates normally again instead of the vacant look he had a second ago. That's stupid lookin'. It's perfect.
Dick will /love/ waking up to that.
Mitz startles. ...uh. Thank you? Yes. Thank you. He--hm. Mitz doesn't think he has anything in it. But. Thank you.

I have actually not heard anything about this Danny Pink (who hilariously brings up more skinny white blonde girl pictures when googled than himself) but nearly all of Moffat's run has been a bag of dry crackers, so I am not surprised. And, ughguhughughgblar. I think he tried that with Rory, but people loved him too much.
Mmmmmaybe but it's pretty rare around here and everyone is blissfully quiet so I probably should have taken advantage of that sooner. One more reply!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:16 pm

Of course, sometimes they switch positions. They're basically spoons of equal sizes.

Okay, but any broken fingers are gonna be properly taken care of, Jerel warns.
Waking up will certainly be an experience for both of them.
Mitz is very welcome, Seth says. He's pleased he didn't mess up the compliment.

I remember for a little while I was convinced that Rory was the Master. I can't remember what made me think that.
ooooh quiet house yes take advantage of that yes GOODNIGHT sleep weeeeeeeeeeeell~~ &hearts;!!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:28 pm

Dick loves feeling safe almost as much as he loves making Jerel feel safe. So that's about right, yes.

Pff. They're only broken fingers. They heal easy. Not like wrists, those are bastards. Okay. Jason takes a look around. They ready to go?
Mostly Dick will just be joyfully astounded.
Er. Mitz doesn't think there's a way to mess that one up. ...thank you, he repeats in a whisper.

Wow I can't imagine where that came from, but now that you mention it I think I remember something about something like that. The few pictures I found of Pink included one or two manips of him as the Master, or beside Simm. SEE HOW STARVED WE ARE FOR A GOOD MASTER WE ARE JUST SEEING HIM EVERYWHERE I hope the next one is beardy if he's a dude
thank yooooooooou have a good rest of your day and also I am pretty sure it wasn't clear because I bitched like A LOT but I actually liked that episode? For a given amount of like. More than I had done in a while, anyway. But yes. GOODNIGHT~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:58 pm

Are they ready to retreat to afterglow cuddles, yet?

Ready as they'll ever be. Jerel picks up a lonely die from the box--how a die got mixed in with checkers, they'll never know--and holds it up. Toss for who goes first? Three or lower, four or higher?
Jerel will be all 'oh my god it /worked/ I didn't dream it I really gutsed-up and told you yesss'
Seth presses his nose into Mitz's hair and smiles, feeling kind of giddy. Any time.

It's like every time they introduce a new guy we're like IS /THAT/ THE MASTER
GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:39 am

Mm. Dick looks around. Short of waxing the floors, he thinks they're just about done.

Jason shrugs. Whatever works, he guesses.
Dick's kind of gently exasperated with himself, since he told himself he wouldn't end up dating another best friend. He's really, really, really happy it worked out like this, though.
Mitz shivers. It all feels very intimate. And, for some reason, he's really worried that Snooze is watching. But, at the same time, it's really nice.

I know I am. I'm dying for a chance to regenerate Tremas.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:55 am

Does Dick want to wax the floor? Be honest with him.

Jerel'll pick, then. Three or lower. (I rolled a random number generator and got '1', so:) Right. Cool. Looks like he gets to try and break his fingers first, he grins at Jason.
I wonder which one of them wakes up first.
Snooze is watching. He wanted to reveal himself a couple of times, but Mitz seemed to be enjoying himself. He tries not to interfere when Mitz is happy and safe. But he heard Seth's entreaty and he will come down from his distant perch soon. --Seth looks down at Mitz at his shiver. Are you cold?

Yeah, Mistah T, get yours!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:00 am

Dick laughs. Hell no! He just doesn't want Alfie to be upset. Dick inspects the floor again. Ehh, it'll do. Dick won't get yelled at, at least. Just a disapproving British look. Which, hey, he's really good at dealing with now.

Jason smiles slowly. Sure, man. It's been a while since Jason's had to tape a hand. Should be fun.
Dick's always an early waker, despite feeling the need for laziness most of the time, for runs and such. It might be him. But he won't move. He'll just lay there, smiling and running his fingers up and down Jerel's back.
What? Oh. No. ...no, he's actually really, uh, warm. Is Seth cold?

The Master sneers in response.
Helloooooooooo how are youuuuuu~ Full disclosure, I have to sleep shortly because I'm up for a bus in the morning.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:06 am

Maybe it won't be so disapproving because Dick cleaned up after himself? That's gotta be something, right? Jerel starts kicking the bucket back towards the sink.

Jerel picks up the first piece he wants to move. Wait, should they do the jump every time? Or just when they're jumping each other's pieces?
Jerel will most likely start having really nice dreams when Dick does that.
Not at all. Seth was just making sure. He has his jacket, after all. Mitz could wear it, if he wanted.

*baby noises*
I am okaaaaaaaay how are youuuuuuuuuuuu
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:18 am

If there's one thing Alfie hates as much as a mess, it's half-assing a the cleaning. Dick follows Jerel, eyeing the floor as they go. But he thinks they're just fine.

Okay, well, how about they see how they go when it's just time to jump each other's pieces? Then they can gauge the likeliness of broken bones and up the ante accordingly.
Dick can /definitely/ live with that.
Mitz laughs quietly. Thank you. But no. He'll just get it dirty or accidentally rip it, or something equally horrible. But thank you.

Growls
I am okaaaaaaaaaay I am tiredish so that is good
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:28 am

Considering at their own flat they usually leave cleaning to the next day, Jerel thinks Dick did a damn fine job. He reaches out for Dick's hand.

Sounds like a plan, Jerel agrees. So for now, he'll just pick this piece up--he holds it high to show Jason--and put it down right here.
Mumbling and making word-sounds-but-not-words against Dick's neck. When he starts to wriggle and comes in contact with more of Dick's hot hot body, that's what will probably wake him up.
It's just a jacket, Mitz. It's meant to keep someone warm. It's even meant to get dirty. It can be cleaned or fixed if anything does happen. Or he can have another one made whenever he goes back to his city--the tailors will be happy to have his custom. Mitz doesn't need to worry if something happens, Seth assures him.

whoza little angry qt
going to bed when you're tiredish is just such a relaxing feeling
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:32 am

Dick takes it and pulls Jerel in for a kiss. He kind of misses home. And leaving cleaning to the next day, he jokes.

Jason chuckles. He trusts Jerel. He mirrors Jerel's move since he doesn't really know how to play.
Dick recognises the change in Jerel's breathing. Mornin'.
Yeah, that all makes perfect sense. But even so. Mitz would rather not be the cause of something so beautiful needing tending.

ugh he hates humanses hates them precious
soooooooo good. So I am going to watch this episode and then sleep.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:40 am

Jerel is grinning as he kisses Dick back. And eating that pad thai from down the road in their underwear in front of the TV? Leaving the takeout boxes for the morning as they stumble like two steps down the hall to their room? Yeah, he misses it too.

Jerel has absolutely no strategies, and it will take them some time to get across the room to each other. They can play fast and loose.
Jerel drags open his eyes and licks his lips, and when he realises it's Dick he's tangled with, he kind of stops for a moment, staring at Dick's face gently lit by the early morning sun, and thinks. Morning, he says, even as he smiles.
Even if the jacket belonged to Mitz? Does that mean he wouldn't wear it?

too bad that they loves him (until he turns the earth into a charnelhouse, I suppose)
episode of whaaaaaat
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down