[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:45 am

Dick groans and throws his head back. Shut /up/. That sounds amazing, stop torturing Dick with these visions of perfection.

Jason's just waiting until the fun begins. Besides, it's a nice way to pass the time. Or, at least, not sitting around staring at the wall alone in his room.
Dick bites his lip and smiles back. Sooooo. Dick's going to take that smile as an indication that their plan of coffee is still on?
No, that wouldn't matter. But Mitz doesn't have fine things like that.

no no no he likes humans more then
Arrow~ It's awful and boring, obviously, but apparently the second season picks up something impressive and also I want to watch it all for Barry Allen when he turns up because truth be told, he is an adorable little geek (even if he is the DC Comics messiah for no reason)
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:56 am

It was the watching TV in the underwear that got Dick, wasn't it? Habits die hard. Jerel grins even wider, then runs his fingers under Dick's chin and kisses him again. They'd better get moving, before they start round two.

Jerel is in favour of anything that gets his friends away from being alone. Boy is the definition of an extrovert.
Jerel rolls his eyes back in his head. Ohhh, coffee. Yes, holy shit, yes. That was a great plan. Oh. Wait. They have to move to get coffee.
He might, one day.

you can't torture the Doctor with humans that are already dead, there's nothing he can do for them
Isn't Barry that terrible Glee kid? Grant... Gustin, or Justin, or whatever? He was the bad gay, I mean bad guy, in Glee for a little while.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:18 pm

Mm. Yeah, okay. Good point. They can get upstairs and Jerel can keep talking about take-out and underwear and being slobs until Dick sits on him.

Jason pretends to be, so that works out pretty well. Even if he does like his alone time, anyway, Jason hates being alone in this place. And Dick can't be with him all the time.
Don't want to move?
He won't mind ruining his /own/ things. Though he hopes he won't, if they end up even half as lovely as what Seth has.

oh he would find a way the prat
hahaha oh man he totally is, that's pretty funny
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:26 pm

Jerel snickers. Sits on him to shut him up or turn him on? Because Jerel's warning him now, it probably won't do one of those, and definitely will do the other.

No matter how much he wants to be. Anyway, Jerel's happy to hang out with Jason. Guy has a pretty sharp sense of humour.
Not in the slightest. Jerel tightens his arms around Dick and yawns. What a nice way to wake up.
Mitz's things will probably be more beautiful. Seth gets the idea that a lot of the craftsmen around here are very tired of making ugly ironworks.

that's so true
he will always be the bad gay to me and I didn't even watch those episodes
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:31 pm

Dick's just going to have to do what he does and find out which he gets, huh? Because he knows he wants one to happen, but not the other. He grins.

Yeah, Jason's got a wit. He supposes. It's mostly just shit other people don't say.
Dick takes that as a green light, and he settles back down into snuggles. Yeah, it's nice. Way nice. Very, very nice.
Nothing in Mitz's kingdom will be made from iron, he says quietly.

yuuuup
snort. I guess I never paid enough attention to glee to ever clock him
one more reply~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:36 pm

Jerel wiggles his eyebrows. Throw his hat in and see what comes back out.

Jerel likes it. He gets annoyed when people don't say things. He knows why Mitz doesn't do it, so he can understand it when others don't, but that doesn't mean he likes it. Honestly is golden.
Jerel smiles lazily at him. A first for Jerel, he'll admit. Never thought about how nice this might be.
Seth squeezes Mitz's hand tightly. That will no doubt be a relief. Be sure to tell people why, though. Or they'll forget. It wouldn't do to forget.

I just remember him because he ~got inbetween klaine~ and I didn't have xkit at the time, twitch
aw maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan okay I guess that's fair since you have to bus, I know that bus, you need rest for it, heh GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT sleep weeeeeeeeeell~~ ♥!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:43 pm

That's pretty much Dick's MO, Jerel knows that. C'mon, gorgeous. To bed, maybe shower.

Jason gives Jerel an utterly devious smile. Oh, no-one said Jason was /honest/.
Yeah? That's a good sign. Dick knew this would be nice.
Mitz doesn't think he would be the only one needing people to remember.

pfffff
ugh I hate it I hate it okay sleep GOODNIGHT THE NOC see you tomorrow~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:53 pm

Jerel votes for shower. They'll both feel less achey in the morning if they shower. All that hot water.

Jerel laughs. Open, then.
Jerel thought he might have some dead limbs or his morning breath would be so bad Dick would already be out of the car, he jokes.
That's true, Seth says, slowly. It hurt everyone, what happened.

GOODNIIIIIIIIIIGHT~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:14 am

Dick puts everything away and then takes Jerel's hand, leading him back to his old bedroom. Mm, he muses. Dick kinda likes the aching. The same way he likes the bruising. But he /loves/ the showering. It's a toughy.

Jason inclines his head. A lot of people would disagree with Jerel, but Jason isn't one of them.
He doesn't know if Jerel's noticed yet but, spoiler alert, Dick is a total sucker. So he doesn't care about morning breath. And dead limbs just means they were holding on tight and tangled. So. Dick smiles.
Mitz sighs, then groans and rubs his face. He's not a particularly uplifting conversationalist, is he. Sorry.

hellooooooo fuck that bus although it does have USB ports now so your phone and kindle doesn't die and that's nice even if the wifi keeps kicking out
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:33 am

Hm, Jerel says. Love kind of out-rates like, doesn't it? And, what's more, the aching won't be totally gone after the hot water. Might even be sweeter.

Jerel smiles. Well, see, Jerel's got a theory. You also have to be a pretty open person to see Jason's openness.
Total sucker, huh. Jerel pulls one of his arms out and taps Dick on the nose, then traces his fingers over his lips. Tight and tangled sounds like something for every night.
Seth smiles and sways against Mitz a bit. It's all right. Like Seth said before, it's a very big recent thing to happen. It's good that Mitz can talk about it, that he isn't bottling it up. Seth was there, too. He knows. It was intense.

USB PORTS that is hella useful and man fuck that wifi crossing the border does funky stuff to it even though I had both sim cards ARE YOU SAFE AND WARM AT HOME NOW
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:40 am

Jerel really knows how to sell an idea.

Uh-huh. Jason's amused. Jerel's pretty open. Not all the way, Jason wiggles a finger at him. But he's closer than most.
Dick's smile goes soft. Ohh, tempting. So tempting.
Er. Mitz is bottling, he thinks. He's not sure. He's not talking about it as much as he feels like he wants to, anyway. It's an awkward thing to talk about, especially when people are so pleased that it's over now. So. Uh. Thank you?

Fuck the border crossing. It's annoying. It was annoying before the buses had wifi because you got three text messages about how you're NOW IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY and you still get three messages about how you're NOW IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY
I am at my mom and dad's and it's lovely
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:44 am

Experience helps. And they both have lots of experience in this area now.

Jerel's smile is quirked. Not all the way? That's probably all his mommy and daddy issues. No one wants to hear about that.
Jerel goes a little coy. You know, when he said, before, that he'd never thought about it--never woken up like this--he does mean, never.
Mitz can talk about it any time he wants with Seth. Seth thinks it might not ever really be over, not for those of them who were there. Who saw.

It's like 'yes thanks for telling me, it's not like I arranged this or anything'
all warm and red and that super comfy bed oh yes
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:53 am

Jerel just has a lot of experience in convincing Dick to do -- anything.

Ooh, that was good. Textbook deflection. A little hint at truth, but not really what was being talked about. Olympic grade performance.
Jerel never sticks around in the morning? He kind of knew that. Dick chews at the inside of his cheek. He likes the idea that it happened like that because Dick was always whisking him off to early morning coffees before brother visiting, but that's not really true. Huh?
Mitz winces gently. Maybe.

sigh sigh travel
I haven't even gone near the super comfy bed just the super comfy couch
It struck me today on the bus that I should invite you to come over again for Christmas if you can IT MIGHT SNOW I mean maybe
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:05 am

Dick's pretty persuasive himself. But yeah. Jerel'll claim that one. He's a pretty hedonistic influence.

Jerel sticks his tongue out at Jason. They both spend too much time with shrinks.
Jerel shakes his head a bit. He never really sticks around. Like--he doesn't dash out a window or anything. But it's always felt like a bit of a performance, and after the final bows, the audience expects you to leave, you know? It meant he was always ready and waiting for Dick, though, so he didn't mind so much.
Seth rubs Mitz's hand, his own face troubled. Well. The offer is there.

sometimes I like the travelling part of the journey but most of the time I would give my right arm for teleportation
mmm that couch I have comfy memories of that couch
I WOULD LIKE TO TRY if only for more of your mum's strawberry-pepper sorbet heh heh heh but unfortunately no promises, I do not have the funds I did last year
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:14 am

That's a damn fine way of putting it. Okay, Dick'll go get fresh towels. Jerel will meet him in the shower?

Jason snorts, his face wrinkling up with genuine enjoyment. Guilty. Jason was kinda like that before he was crazy, though. Jerel hasn't met the family, has he.
Dick's all about the afterparty. And behind the scenes. And VIP passes. And any other metaphor that might fit in without too much strain.
Mitz looks down at their hands and rests his head back down on Seth's shoulder. The same applies to him. Uh, by which Mitz means... If he needs to talk. He should. To Mitz. If he likes.

Teleportation would be SWEET
it is a damn fine couch
That is fair! I just wanted to let you know that if it were possible, you would be welcome.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:24 am

Naked as the day he was born, he grins.

Not yet, no. But he's planning on it. And after he does he'll probably come straight here to Jason and give him a solid handshake, good work on not murdering them all, from what he's heard from Dick and Jason both.
Jerel bites his lip, but he's smiling as he does. So Jerel should take that as an invitation to permanently kit out his car, or...?
Seth blows out a breath, a relieved one. Thank you. He really appreciates that. Once he can put his thoughts into words.

Even if there's a time delay, it would still be extraordinarily useful. It would take away a lot of guilt over having to learn to drive, which I really do not want to do.
once you stuff a pillow into the death crease which will swallow you whole if you do not appease it
Thank you thank you thank you~ I have been keeping an eye on flights, so, you know, it might happen! Of course, I spent all my frequent flier points on last year, heh.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:37 am

He better be, Dick says fiercely. Then he smiles brightly before (tenderly) bouncing off to get towels.

Jason laughs but it's much darker than it has been up to this point.
Dick stretches out as much as he can, which is a nice excuse to rub more of himself against Jerel, and sighs happily. Dick really likes the new setup.
Seth knows where Mitz will be, when he does.

ughughughblar I don't want to do the thing either, it's too expensive
yes fear the death crease
Of course. But if things work out, it would be cool. If it does not, then another time it will.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:43 am

Jerel watches his fine piece of beautiful, bubbly lover go, then essentially races to Dick's room, tosses his clothes against a wall, and barnstorms the shower, so he can have it nice and hot and ready by the time Dick gets there.

Jerel moves another piece, and they're getting within jumping distance, almost. Seriously, man. It takes strength.
Jerel's seen pictures of people who take their cars out to beaches and park there with a bed setup like this and watch the waves roll in and out all night. That sounds peaceful. He wants to do that.
Hopefully right next to him, Seth says, smiling again.

way too expensive, what with registration and upkeep and fuel and things--but also it's like a giant ton of metal I have to control with my two tiny feet and two tiny hands like it's just freaky
feed the death crease, was my strategy
Even another time with nothing special going on at all, just a time where we /make/ it special. Aww.
also sleep soon, my bed is a-callin'
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:52 am

Dick won't take long. Alfred always has fresh towels waiting on each floor's hotpress, because he's magic. (also, here is Dick's body type http://lslines.tumblr.com/post/95718403013/roachpatrol-3liza-castromarketsfca-joseph)

Jason copies him again. Yeah. Listen, there are some things that Jerle says and, y'know, he means well. But he doesn't actually /want/ to have the conversation. So Jason's going to go ahead and suggest Jerel doesn't keep talking if he wants to keep liking Jason.
Dick moans quietly. That sounds /great/. Can they do that? Dick--well, Bruce has a beach house upstate.
Mitz goes pink. Hopefully?

There's that! But I always end up scared of that before I'm actually driving. It's a nice change.
feed it, always keep it fed
Awww that is nice
That is good timing! My battery is seconds away from dying. So I will wish you GOODNIGHT and NICE DREAMS and SLEEP GOOD~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:57 am

Jerel will have to be very fast, in that case. It'll be a relief to get his clothes off, really. He doesn't like pulling clothes back on after sex. Doesn't feel right. (yeeeeeeeeees yes indeed)

Jerel looks at Jason for a long moment, then looks away. Jerel's assuming Jason's met Jerel's mother. The woman who committed her own son to this place.
Awesome. This weekend. If Dick's got nothing on, then this weekend. Seize the day?
Seth wants to say definitely, but they have to sleep, and all, he smiles.

I'm usually scared of it before, during and after I'm driving. And I've never even bumped into anything.
GOODNIIIIIIIGHT to you as well SLEEP WELL~~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:54 am

Dick agrees, but he would be naked all the time if he could get away with it. He'll be naked as soon as he gets back to the bedroom, and carrying fluffy towels into the bathroom before either of them can blink. (tasty dancers)

Jason nods, once. She said something about Jason's mother the first time they met. She wasn't wrong, but she wasn't nice about it either. He chews at his lip. Okay, so, Jerel hasn't met Bruce. The man who committed his adopted son in here after said adopted son flipped out, ran away, got abandoned twice over by supposed family, nearly died and tried to kill him. Jason looks at Jerel carefully but, as they discussed, openly. There you go, tiger. Jerel shouldn't congratulate Jason on not killing anyone, since it came so close in the first place.
Jerel's in a rush, Dick teases. This weekend is great.
Mitz laughs quietly, a huff of breath through his nose. Seth says nice things.

No, I've never bumped or crashed either. But I get the anxiety. It's the fear of losing control, and so rejecting it.
helloooooo hi I am late replying because I played life soothing Sims and now it is time for sleep because I have to get up early AGAIN to get money and Do People Things so if you are around I WILL BE HERE FOR A LITTLE LONGER
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:02 pm

Jerel is testing the water with his hand, and he indulges himself with a long, full-body check out as Dick walks in.

That's fucking rough, man. Jerel still wants to shake his hand, though. Jason still manages to be a decent person, if people are decent to him. Takes a hell of a lot of strength.
Jerel is in a rush to go slow, he laughs.
Seth grins. Mitz gives him lots of opportunities.

Basically I've said I want to know how to drive so I can drive someone to the hospital in an emergency. Other than that...
I am arouuuund I am home alone for the next five days so I will probably be around a lot heh
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:09 pm

Dick holds the towels above his head and gives Jerel a twirl.

Jason /sort of/ frowns. He doesn't get Jerel. That truth should have sent him packing. Jerel doesn't even need to know the minutia, that should tell him everything he needs to know.
Dick smooths back Jerel's hair and, even though Jerel told a joke, he's still stuck in goo-goo-eyes-land. That sounds ideal to Dick.
Mitz half-curls into himself because that's another nice thing to say and what does Mitz say back? ...er. He pauses. Um. You're welcome? No. That sounds--Mitz waves a hand. He doesn't know what to say.

Yeah, that's one of my reasons too. That and 'what if we end up in a zombie apocalypse like situation and there's a car and it works and none of us can drive what then WHAT THEN'. So.
Home aloooooone aw man that sounds so nice. I am here for another reply or two~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:18 pm

Jerel immediately wolf-whistles and applauds. You go, honeybabe!

Jerel tends to think that if he's being pushed away, that's all the more reason for him to stay.
Dick's hands are so warm, Jerel says, not pushing into Dick's touch, but definitely leaning. And big, he keeps to himself.
That's all right. Seth rests his chin on Mitz's head--since Mitz is so curled up right now he can do that. Mitz doesn't have to say anything.

'what then' for me would be find the nearest library and trash it for how-to-drive books, snicker
it is very nice, there is no squawking about 'are you STILL in bed' or 'have you done this yet'. It's all just in my own time. aw man stupid wednesday why you gotta
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:22 pm

Dick grins proudly at Jerel when he sets the towels down. Is the water ready, you catcalling maniac?

Hey, Jason's not pushing away. He's giving Jerel an out. It's only fair.
He spent the night smooshed up against his crush. Dick's surprised he's not warmer.
Mitz laughs again. That's /also/ a nice thought.

but the zoms
Always pleasant, that. Wednesday is lame, I hate it, I'm done with it. Only I'm not.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:27 pm

Is it hot enough to scald skin? Sure is! Get over here, bubblebutt.

Well, Jerel doesn't want an out. But--thanks for the thought.
Crush. Dick keeps saying that. Wouldn't they be... aren't they...?
Does Mitz feel like he has to talk an awful lot? Seth always feels like that.

oh by then I will have already been to the hardware store, you can be sure of that, and until then I'll just have a sharpened broom handle, or a knife taped to it. Knife on a stick, you can't beat a knife on a stick.
it is good for moneys
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:39 pm

Dick swans over to Jerel and wraps his arms around him so they walk in together. Yessir, he purrs.

Jason nods, then looks at their pieces. Someone should jump. Jason's gonna do it anyway, even without the piece. He's kinda forgotten about the game but he totally wants to see if he'll get away without broken fingers.
Dick licks his lips. He just didn't want to spring 'boyfriend' on Jerel. Unless that wasn't what he was talking about. In which case, forget Dick said that and also run him over with the car because, gosh, that's embarrassing.
No. Well. Yes. Well. ...no. Mitz doesn't talk a lot but when he does, he messes up.

well I mean of course no there are other plans in place but the fact of the matter is that while I have plans in place and survival know-how, I need to have several skills at my disposal in order to ensure flexibility and therefore survival
It is good for getting moneys for about two hours before giving it all away again, le sigh
one more reply~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:51 pm

Jerel walks backwards into the shower and pulls Dick with him by sheer force of I-will-not-unstick-my-skin-from-your-skin will.

Yeah, to be honest, Jerel's forgotten where half of his pieces are. Okay, if you wanna do the jumping thing, this is probably the best place for it. The least worn carpet because nobody comes in here, heh.
Jerel bites his own lip. No worries about that. That's what he was talking about.
Hasn't really happened with Seth, though?

I know that if you put a potato in the ground within a week or two you will have several smaller potatoes
ah, but those two hours, glorious
aw maaaaan GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT sleep weeeeeeeeeeeeeell~ &hearts;!!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:58 pm

Dick is laughing joyously all the way. And some part of his subconscious really wants that laughter to ring through the halls of the manor, where no-one ever laughs.

Jason smiles slowly. Alright. You go first.
Oh. Cool! Dick relaxes somewhat. So, yeah. He didn't want to spring the b-word on Jerel before he got a chance to sweep Jerel off his feet with their day-long date, or anything else. He was waiting for Jerel to bring it up. Which, Dick realises /as/ he's talking, is what Jerel just did. Dick sighs at himself.
Mitz is quiet for a second before speaking. That's kind of Seth to say.

Same thing happens with garlic, celery and another thing I can't remember it. ONIONS yes. Depending on the type of each, 'course. Potatoes will literally grow anywhere, though. Years ago we accidentally grew potatoes in the cupboard.
so liberating
Goodniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight I will see you tomorrow~ mm homebed nice looking forward to this. <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Their part of the manor will be the warmest part of the manor and no one will know why.

Jerel nods, very serious. Okay. Here we go. He toes off his shoes and hops up on one foot, the opposite hand holding up the raised one. Right. So. Leg has to come up through this hole. Then you have to land on the leg, no falling over. That's when you've got it.
Jerel is strangely okay with still being swept off his feet, okay? Don't worry about that, that is still a go. But... you know... after the kisses last night... this thing feels like it deserves a name.
Seth is serious. Mitz hasn't messed anything up.

I'm pretty sure that our potatoes were growing in the cupboard so we just shrugged and put them in the ground instead. I think potatoes must just never stop growing.
enjoy your homebed you deserve it~ GOODNIGHT
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:33 am

Bruce will. But it would be hard for him to admit it to himself let alone anyone else.

Jason sits cross-legged on the floor and laughs lowly. You're gonna break your damn neck.
Dick hums, which ends up more of a rumble than anything else. Okay. One second. Jerel has to kiss Dick at least one more time before they're boyfriends, by his estimate.
Maybe not by Seth's count. Which is, it's really nice.

No potatoes don't give a fuuuuuuck
homebed and homeshower mmm homefood so good
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:09 pm

Hard for him to admit that someone else might love Dick completely unconditionally?

Jerel grins. Get your shouting voice ready. For cheering or screaming for help. Then he takes a deep breath and hops a little once or twice, to get an idea of the height--then goes for it. And promptly falls flat on his face.
Jerel looks kind of enchanted. Morning breath and all? Dick doesn't mind?
Could Seth assuage Mitz's worries in any way?

or as that cool horse was called potoooooooo
things that are /yours/ are the best things
I am so conflicted about preordering Sims 4. I don't want any of the extra limited edition stuff, and those articles about '89 things missing from Sims 4' are really getting to me, even though I looked into some of those and they were things that weren't available in earlier base games. And I can't decide whether I care or not about the lack of open world.
hellooooooooooooooo how are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:21 pm

More that it would be hard for him to admit that happiness could be so easy so someone with so much to feel broody about.

Jason bursts out laughing, then pulls himself over to Jerel on the floor. Any broken teeth, tiger?
Dick couldn't care less about morning breath, so long as Jerel didn't throw up last night.
Mitz smiles and shakes his head, meaning he rubs his face on Seth's arm. Thank you, but no. They aren't worries that are rational, which means they can't be dispelled by anything.

potoooooo
At least some of the time, yes. Familiarity is nice sometimes.
Oh man do you not get the open world unless you preorder? That's lame.
Hiiiiiiiii I feel sick but I got to see HTTYD2 again today and now am rewatching Days of Future Past so everything's pretty chill (though I will sleep soon)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:08 pm

Dick still broods. But having the person, Jerel thinks, gives him something to come out of the brooding for. That's what he thinks, anyway. He's just there. Without question.

Jerel groans and runs his tongue over his teeth. They feel bruised, he says, thickly. But not broken. His hands feel all tingly. Are they still there?
Jerel doesn't remember throwing up. And he remembers the whole night, up until falling asleep. So unless Dick caught him crawling out of the car at some point...?
Then maybe Seth can help with them just by being here.

pot-eight-os
There is no open world in Sims 4. I am bewildered. What I've read, you have like a wider world map, then six or so pocket neighbourhoods of about five houses each, then each house is loaded in its own screen and you go through a 30-sec loading screen to even switch houses, let alone neighbourhoods. Seems like a massive step backwards.
I'm sorry I missed youuuu~ I hope you are feeling better after your chilltime! &hearts;
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:28 pm

Dick would outright deny that he broods. But he totally does. And he's always come out of brooding melodrama for the family but often they're the ones to put him back there again. Jerel is different. He makes Dick want to stay happy forever.

Jason is still chuckling when he rolls Jerel over. All in one piece. Can he wiggle his fingers?
Dick shakes his head and, at the same time, puts his fingers under Jerel's chin to tip his head towards Dick as he leans in. Nuh-uh, Dick answers softly before closing the gap between them.
Oh, uh. There's no 'maybe' about that. It's just happening.

hurr hurr
I found out all about the things that are missing and everything and I was pissed off for a long time until I realised that it's more about the smoothness of gameplay than anything else. I'm less pissed off about the open world (because great feature but not the end of times) than I am about the lack of toddlers. I think they're great. And going back to stationary bassinets is crazy. But also I spent all of last night watching gameplay demos and I have got to say that I don't think I'll miss pools or open worlds or anything. It looks smooth and beautiful and fun to play. I'm more pissed off that I have to pay €60 for a game that is lacking on the surface, though. I'd happily pay €40, for instance.
I am feeling mildly better. I have to go get dressed and be ready for friends visiting. I WILL MAYBE SEE YOU LATER enjoy your wine and ice cream that sounds great <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:47 pm

And the thing is, one of Jerel's things is that he doesn't like leaving Dick alone to brood. He'll let him brood, because Dick is a deep, sensitive, intense kind of guy. But he'll always offer to just be in the same room, or nearby. Silent, doing his own thing, but there.

Glub glub. Jerel raises his hands and twiddles them, and they don't /hurt/. Just feels like he kicked himself in the hands. Which he did. Luck/y/.
Jerel holds his breath, and melts into the kiss. He curls his fingers around Dick's arms, then slides them over his shoulders and up his neck, to hold his face. The kiss sends warmth right down to his core.
Good. Seth wriggles a little, happily. Good, he's glad. Glad to be a help.

I get that it's about the smoothness of gameplay, but if they can make /Skyrim/ relatively smooth and that was years ago, you would think they would have kept developing that, the open world. Instead they seem scared of it. I'm ticked about the toddlers, too, and the fact that teens are just adults with a little face pudge, and babies can only be interacted with through the bassinet. But I saw one tweet saying they'd like to focus on toddlers. About price--there's an online game shop here selling it for around $50, so about 35 euro. So maybe somewhere...?
Wine and ice cream made me all relaxed. Have fun with your friiiiiiiiiiiiiends! &hearts;!!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:27 am

Then that'll mean that Dick'll never brood. He doesn't like letting his darker moments take over when other people are around. No-one wants to be brought down by that kind of thing.

Jason laughs, fully able to now that Jerel is obviously not injured. Yeah, and Jason's not doing that as well. No point in bother of them getting fucked up.
Dick makes a soft noise in his throat when Dick touches his face. It hits him harder, emotionally, than the kiss does at that moment.
Mitz smiles at Seth through his hair.

Eeeeehhh yeah but EA have figured that out and region locked all the sellers so I have to pay 60-70 unless I feel like fucking with proxies. I think I might wait? OR buy the game in hard copy form and install it so that it's always on Origin for me and then trade it in again for something else
I hope you have a relaxing sleeeeeeeeep~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:14 pm

Jerel will only offer. He won't force his presence on Dick.

Jerel groans again. That's probably a good idea. Man, they should have tested this to start with, he says, and starts to laugh--Jason's is kind of contagious.
Jerel feels it, too. It's intimate. It makes it more than a kiss.
Seth squeezes Mitz's hand. He's very pleased.

Hey now that's not a bad idea. Wouldn't work at my game shop--they don't take PC returns. You should check that before you try it.
I had a /very/ nice sleep. I was very reluctant to get up, heh. How are youuuuuuuuu~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:02 pm

Dick will always take him up on his offer, though. He always wants Jerel to be around. And he /hates/ brooding. Whenever he's left alone to do that it's been an awful time in his life.

Jason laughs until he can't anymore, then thumps the ground. Oh /man/. He wishes he had a phone. It would have been /great/ to have that on camera.
Dick loves it. And that'll show on his face when they break; bright eyes and a soft smile, unable to really look away from Jerel's lips when he rubs his thumb over them. Okay. Now they're boyfriends.
So's Mitz. He feels all fluttery, like he's breaking rules and not at the same time and his stomach is all twisted but light. It's nice, in an uncomfortable way.

Nah, both of mine totally take PC returns. Plus Chris just got himself a job at Gamestop so bonus (I might be able to use his staff discount)
helloooooo I am good I spent the day watching things with friends and then playing the sims and now I am so tiiiiiiired and it's windy and rainy outside and I have two blankets on the bed and man I will sleep so much SO MUCH
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:23 pm

Then Jerel is kind of pleased that he can be so pushy. Not always a great thing.

Jerel snickers. Maybe Jason'll get lucky and one day he'll convince Jerel to do it again.
Wow. Jerel feels all sparkly. Just like Dick looks.
For Seth, this is the first time he's felt so comfortable.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Very Happy!
I can vouch that sleep is very, very nice. I am debating whether I want to go back there or play Sims. Or go back there and play Sims. It's a tough choice.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:29 pm

Dick loves it. He needs to be pushed. He's only ever too laid back or too serious. Jerel pushes him to the middle ground, which no-one has ever done.

Jason crosses his fingers and waves them in Jerel's face.
Yeah? He feels like it too.
Mitz is very rarely comfortable. But he feels /good/. And perfectly content sitting in silence for a little while.

Bed and Sims. I know that's they way I went XD
One more reply~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:36 pm

Jerel brings out his third dimension? Makes him a real person? Funny, because that's what Jerel thinks about Dick.

Jerel laughs. Then he groans again and pulls himself up to a sitting position. Maybe they should just find some puzzle to do for a little while, he suggests. Something, y'know. Quiet.
Jerel kisses Dick's finger, and runs his own fingers along Dick's jaw and cheeks. Hello, boyfriend.
Especially under this incredible tree, in this incredible place.

If TV does not improve, I will certainly be on my way.
okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay I suppose I should say GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT and sleep very well~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:40 pm

Must be why they work out so well.

Aw, boring. Jason grins. He'll go get the magic eye one, that's never been done. And Dick swears that Jerel's like a crazy genius so he might be able to do it.
Dick breaks into a huge, dizzily happy, smile. Hey there, boyfriend.
Mitz is hoping the wind blows while Seth is here and watching so that the glowing leaves can fall around them. Seth'd like that.

Spoiler alert: TV never improves
GOODNIGHT THE NOC talk to you tomorrow and enjoy your simming/sleeping~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:45 pm

They don't /need/ each other to be complete, but they certainly want each other.

Oh man, magic eye. Look inwards towards your soul and you will discover the picture within, Jerel grins.
Jerel looks at Dick with something approaching shock. Wow. That's some smile Dick's got on him.
He definitely would. He might tuck a couple of leaves in his and Mitz's hair. He's whimsical like that.

I'm watching SVU and a teen girl who took nude pictures of herself just got charged for producing, possessing and distributing child porn and sent to a facility for juvenile sex offenders. This episode just got kind of interesting.
if only combining those things could be called slimming
SLEEP WEEEEEEEELL~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:25 pm

Dick wants and needs Jerel, and he's completely aware of it. He'll only tell Jerel about the wanting part though. He doesn't ever want Jerel to feel boxed in.

Jason snorts. He just crosses his eyes and uncrosses them. Totally works.
Dick's smile turns lopsided. Yeah? Thanks. Dick grew it himself.
They'll stay lit for only a little while after falling off the tree (I've decided), but they'll look pretty for a bit. And Mitz will like Seth choosing to touch him.

That sounds pretty intense.
IF ONLY
helloooooo sorry I was not around yesterday, I thought I replied for the longest time and then I remembered and was still not human enough to brain. Currently I am just back from a club for a friend's birthday and am totally beat. I am going to disappear for a little bit and maybe sleep but I may be back later~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down