[rl!verse] Pretend Dating 1.0.

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [rl!verse] Pretend Dating 1.0.

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:31 pm

Mitz is already at the door when he sees movement out of the corner of his eye and catches Jerel doing what every Stillhaven has done for centuries in the presence of books, which is stand there and try to read the title of every one of them before someone tries to take you away from them. He steps quietly up to Jerel, standing beside him and saying nothing until Jerel's ready to go.

They'll probably get him, uh, what's the word. Groomed? Trained? Whatever. Bruce and Alfred will probably sit him down, or hire someone to sit down with him, and teach Jerel how to deal with the press. Jason's the wrong guy to learn from, he laughs. All he does is fuck with them. (awwww)

And me, Dick thinks. He just about catches himself from blurting that flirt without a thought. "I'm pretty impressed at the whole preparedness thing you've got going on, Stillhaven," he says easily with a happy sigh. "Though you'd probably want to stock up on snacks and pies before you snow yourself in anywhere."
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:35 pm

Jerel's vaguely aware of Mitz's presence, and reluctantly he leaves off investigating the book collection. "You wanna go home or stay here?" That's a loaded question. Surely neither of them ever actually /want/ to go home.

Groomed makes Jerel feel uncomfortable. Trained is probably a better word but boy, does it have connotations for Jerel. Fucking with the press could be a hell of a lot of fun, but Jerel wants to do right by Dick. ...shit, does he sound totally like he's from Alabama or something when he says that?

Jerel grins at Dick. "What, you mean, like we just did stock up on pie?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:47 pm

Mitz laughs quietly and looks behind them just as Snooze is getting to the bottom of the stairs. "I wanna stay," he says honestly, looking back at his brother at the last second. "But, uh. You don't usually come looking for me. So. I guess. Home? Is there food?"

Just like he knocked Dickie up in the back of a truck and Bruce is cocking a shotgun, yeah. It's kind of sweet.

"I wouldn't say we stocked up," Dick argues jokingly. "There was definitely pie bought. And it will be eaten, possibly while I watch and try my hardest to be cute enough to get a bite. I mean, you might need more than one pie to stock up."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:56 pm

"I picked up some Indian after soccer practice," Jerel confirms. But he spies Snooze hovering in the living room door. "You can stay if you want."

Hopefully Jerel can convince everyone involved there's no shotguns necessary.

"More than one pie and I might die a rapturous death," Jerel warns him. God, now he's picturing feeding Dick pie from his fingers. When did that get so -- tingly.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:54 pm

Mitz thinks about that. "Is the Indian just for us?" Meaning, would their parents emerge at some point to eat and therefore interact with them at all. They have to talk a certain way around other people, but Mitz never notices. He just does it.

With how protective Dickie is of Jerel? Jason's surprised there isn't a weapon in his hand half the time. But no, nobodies forcing Jerel down the aisle. And they won't.

"What a way to go," Dick sighs as though it is his idea of heaven.
Dick's had that thought as well. He scolded his brain for giving him an image like that to agonise over. His brain snickered.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:57 pm

"You know the place I like," Jerel said, meaning the place that has excellent deals for two-person meals.

No, no. Jerel means that there's no shotguns necessary, because no one would need to force him down the aisle. Bashful grin.

"It's pretty high on the list, but I wanna leave it for later in life," Jerel says. "Still got too much to get done."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:50 pm

Mitz nods, then turns to Snooze. "Want to come over to our place for a little while?" he offers. Snooze doesn't know but that's huge, but it's okay if it's only huge in Mitz's head.

Ohhhhhh. Jason sits back with a weird look on his face. It's a good look, but a weird one. Huh. Would they...?

Dick laughs. "Ambitious," he says, like he's adding to a list. "Driven. Good to know."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:54 pm

Snooze is surprised to be asked. He says, "I would love to," before he even thinks to look at Romana. When he remembers her, he stiffens and looks over his shoulder. "May I?"

Jerel doesn't know, he doesn't know. He thinks maybe they should probably talk about getting a dog before they talk about rings. He doesn't know if Dick even wants to.

Jerel fans his face. "Oh, stop, you're making me blush."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:09 pm

Romana looks, honestly, surprised. She wouldn't say that visiting the Stillhavens is the best for anyone by what she can tell from the vague interactions she's had with Mitz and Jerel's parents. But Snooze seems happy for now, so she nods. "Of course you may. Only for around an hour; it's already dark out. I'd rather have you home a few hours before bedtime."

Jason nods. Yeah, Dick's just not made out of that amount of cotton candy, is he, he says sarcastic and dry. Like, he doesn't seem like the type to want a dog and a home and a spouse and a normal, happy life.

"Hopefully," Dick says, warm and honest. "I had never met anyone who actually looks good when they blush, and then you come along."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:14 pm

"Of course. Thank you," he said, and he darts forward to kiss her cheek. It's something he's only tried out once or twice before, but it's usually received well. "Thank you."

Well. Jerel's not exactly prime spouse material here.

Jerel's chest feels all fuzzy. "So you never looked in a mirror before?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:33 pm

Romana makes a noise of pleasant surprise, like she always does, and touches her cheek after Snooze has already turned away. Mitz is standing beside Jerel with a huge smile on his face. He never smiles this much unless he's around Mouse.

Neither is Dick. Neither is /anyone/.

"Nah, this all just naturally falls into place every morning," Dick says, running his hand through his hair like a heartthrob model.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:39 pm

Jerel is less grinny, of course, but he's pretty nonchalant about it all. He jerks his head at the door. "Let's go, then, if you've only got an hour. Better run," he teases.

Dick is definitely prime spouse material, Jerel protests. He's kind and honest and caring and he's got a personality you want next to you for the rest of your life. Even if the sex dies away, there's so much more to him. That's what you want.

"Don't tell me that. Do not tell me that," Jerel grins, "I've seen you all sleepy and doe eyed in the morning. You get hair ruffles like anyone."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:53 pm

"You don't have to run," Mitz reassures Snooze like he needs to. "It's not far. You know that. I'll--." He zips his lips.

Jason smirks. Yeah-huh. And what makes Jerel such bad spouse material?

"Yeah, sure," Dick allows. "But it looks good, right?" He smiles, and it's only a little cheeky.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:56 pm

Snooze grins at Mitz and he reaches out to take Mitz's hand again, because he can't help himself. And, well, they are in front of Jerel.

Jerel's happiness fades. Well, he's spent most of his life lying, sneaking and spying. He's the lying, sneaking, spying guy. He can't even care for a potplant, really. Living with Dick has been a crash course in caring for someone.

Jerel grins at the steering wheel. "Yeah. Yeah, c'mon, you know it does. Disney Prince," he grins.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:15 pm

Mitz goes Bright Red and ducks his head, because that's going to give something Jerel to guffaw about sooner or later, but he squeezes Snooze's hand on the way out of the house. He nods at Romana and is too bashful and useless to get real words out instead of a thankful mumble.

They're all liars. They're all sneakers. And spying is part of the game. Dick is one of the best. Think of it more like a crash course in not letting all that shit eat you up. Don't want that. You'll turn into Jason. Worse, you'll turn into /Bruce/.

"I'm just playing around," Dick laughs, shaking his head. "I see myself in the morning. But thanks for saying. Nice to know you're looking."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:24 pm

Snooze feels absolutely warm at the hand holding. It's going to be so difficult to stage any kind of break up with Mitz, which they'll have to do after this and after being in front of Mitz's parents. That's going to be awful.

Jerel huffs a chuckle. Who's to say he's not already? He's trying really hard to be good to Dick and good for him. He swears he is. He guesses trying is one of the important things? But the other important thing is kind of -- being good. Jerel's never been /good/.

"Well, we are sleeping in basically the same bed," Jerel says, referring to their twin beds within a bedside-table-width of each other.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:59 am

Mitz is almost always thinking the same thing.
Once they're at Mitz's house, which only takes about a minute, Mitz pulls Snooze through the hallway (lined with stacks of books and papers) and into the kitchen (total disarray, with laptops and more books and overflowing shelves everywhere). He looks around for the food Jerel bought. "Do you mind if I have dinner? I'll share," he promises.

Here's the secret, sunshine: None of them are. Jason's just the one that admits it. Don't beat yourself up too much just 'cos you think Dickiebird's an angel. He's not.

"Scandalous," Dick nods. "We're bound to see /something/, you're right."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:41 am

Snooze is fascinated by this glimpse into Mitz's house, where Mitz has always managed to avoid bringing Snooze to. Suddenly he has a good idea of why Mitz is so obsessed with homework and classes -- because so is everyone else in his family. "I do not mind at all," Snooze assures him. "You do not have to share, I am sure Romana and I will have something at home."

Jerel tries not to smile /too/ sappily. Dick pretty much is an angel, though. And that's not rose-coloured glasses talking.

"Especially," Jerel points out, "when one of us wakes up ages before the other and has to spend a bunch of time trying to get back to sleep." Which is his excuse.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:28 am

"It's...isn't it bad manners not to feed a guest?" Mitz looks at Snooze, then to behind Snooze in case Jerel is there and can answer him, then gets distracted by the thought mid-search and zones out a little. He shakes himself after a second or two too long and sighs. "Never mind. It's cool, I'll share, I don't mind." He goes off to find two plates to split the food properly. He finds one, but two forks, so Snooze gets the plate to hold while Mitz works on clearing space on the table.

Yeah, it is. But that's okay too. Dick has that effect on everyone and that's just with a little bit of his attention on them. Jerel's got all of it. Must be like betting a full face of a Care Bear Stare.

Dick's smile is bashful and sad and about as honest as it gets, his head tucked down and as into his chest as he can get it. He likes the idea of Jerel watching him in his sleep. He knows it's just teasing and joking around, but he likes it. A lot. Too much. "Did I sleep in again? I didn't mean to. Wake me up next time? We can have scruffy morning coffee before anyone else wakes up."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:57 am

Jerel decides to leave off pestering the little ones. He'll get his chance tomorrow night. He drops off Mitz's food and retreats to his bedroom to chow down.
Snooze is curious to see what food is Mitz's favourite, so he won't turn down the offer of food. I don't think Snooze physically could turn down food. "Maybe a couple of bites," he allows.

Not even close to being that scary. Although it was at first. Jerel didn't know if Dick was for real.

"You're on," Jerel tells him, smiling at the road. "Tomorrow morning it is. Don't worry about sleeping in, you woke up at a normal time. Me, I never sleep well in these beds."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm

Mitz is a little crazy for heat (assuming this is a teenage version of McMitz), so he had a chicken vindaloo and rice. And he makes a tiny pleased noise when the container is opened before spooning half out onto Snooze's plate.

Jason nods, maybe a little serious. It's...weird, huh? Figuring it that he's not fucking with you?

"You just need to be tired out," Dick says, then winces. "Which meant to come out a lot more innocent than it did. Whoops."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:37 am

Snooze protests. "I do not need that much, I swear. But," he adds, "thank you." He draws in a deep breath, a deep smell. The food smells incredible.

Makes you want to be as good as he thinks you are.

Jerel laughs. "That's okay. You could mean a nice, rousing game of tennis."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:49 pm

Mitz blows a raspberry at Snooze's protests, effectively ignoring them. Then he goes to get a few cans of soda from the fridge and balances his food and the cans as best he can. "Okay," he breathes. "Okay. Now we go /quietly," he stresses. "Upstairs. We should be able to make it to my room just fine."

Jason doesn't know about that. But Jerel's already a better person than Jason will ever be, so that must be what it's like.

"Sure, yeah," Dick nods, now making a show of covering something up, joking. "Yeah. Tennis. That's--that's the ticket!"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:59 pm

Snooze weasels the second can from Mitz's grasp to make it a little easier for him. "Quietly," he echoes, nodding seriously.

Well, maybe Jason'll meet his own version of Dick soon. Someone who makes him... reach.

Jerel swings the car onto a side road and they bump along into a mini forest. "Or a nice brisk run. Definitely not anything lying down." He shoots Dick kind of a shy smile.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:12 am

Mitz gives Snooze an embarrassed, very sorry smile, then starts to lead Snooze up to his room. He walks slow and careful, almost silent, and barely breathes. He's being over-cautious but that's better than making a racket and luring his mother from her work.

Jason outright /guffaws/. Oh, sunshine. That's adorable.

"No, that wouldn't get the blood pumping at all," Dick drawls but he's distracted, looking out the window. He'd be really thankful if Jerel wasn't driving them out to the woods to kill him. That'd be cool.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:23 pm

Snooze has lived in several homes with similar unspoken rules. He sees no need for Mitz to be sorry or ashamed, and he'll tell Mitz so whrn they are finally safe behind closed doors.

Jerel just grins at Jason, standing confident as you like. Jerel figures that if it can happen to him, it can happen to anyone. It happens when and with whom you least expect.

Jerel keeps his smile to himself then, focusing on the road instead. A local girl or two have taken him out here to makeout spot. He hopes he can find it.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:54 am

Mitz would never think of anything in his house as an 'unspoken rule'. Jerel might, since he's a little more aware of how Helen treats her boys, but Mitz never would. Once they're in Mitz's room, he closes the door behind them and smiles. "We can talk however loud in here," he says with a relieved sigh. "Noises from rooms don't matter. You can sit on my bed, if you want?" There's not much space at the desk for eating and Mitz doesn't mind the floor.

Yeah-huh. Jerel's been spending too much time with Dick. He should hang out with Jason more, get a good dose of cynicism back into his veins.

Dick's not getting his hopes up for anything but pie. And maybe managing to be cute enough to warrant a single kiss. That would be a pretty good story to bring home. "Do you know where we're going, or just flipping a coin?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:13 pm

"There is room enough for us both," Snooze tells him, curling his legs underneath himself at the foot of Mitz's bed and leaving the head with its pillows all for Mitz. He tucks the can between his legs, in his lap, unconcerned by how cold it is.

However much Jason generously shares his cynicism with Jerel, Jerel's still gonna be going home to Dick at the end of the day. It's kind of an unstoppable force.

"I have a vague idea," Jerel defends himself. He screws his face up. "I've been out here a couple of times. It's usually dark, though, so in the day it's all different," he admits.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:17 am

Mitz moves some of the wires and crap on his pillows and carefully sits there so he doesn't jostle Snooze and make hims spill. "So," he says, mixing his food around so that he doesn't have to look at Snooze's face. "Uh. This is my room. It's messy. Sorry about that."

Jason clicks his fingers in cartoonish defeat. Shucks. Foiled at every turn.

"Okay, well, I'm not going to suggest you close your eyes or anything," Dick sits back on the chair and sighs. "But maybe we can just find our own place. That pie isn't going to stay deliciously warm for too much longer."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:49 am

Snooze looks around Mitz's room with interest. It's haphazard, that's for sure, with lots of half-finished projects taking every available space, and college-level books on the shelves together with his homework. It's Mitz right down to a tee. "Do not apologise," he says, distracted. "This is like getting to know you a whole new way."

So if Dick's the unstoppable force, does that make Jason the immovable object?

"Good point," Jerel agrees. The road curves into a rest stop off to one side, and he pulls in there, rather than go any further and risk getting terribly lost. "Can't waste the pie."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:38 am

Mitz snorts and starts eating. "There's not much to know," he says with a full mouth. He doesn't think anyone but him would like being in the room. Jerel doesn't stick around anymore, his parents don't cross the threshold and it seems to make even Mouse feel uncomfortable. He likes that Snooze is willing to say he doesn't mind.

Wow, Jason wishes. No, that's the big guy. That's why they're the number one team.

Dick unbuckles his seat belt and cranes his neck to look out into the trees by them. "I think you and the pie will be really happy here," he jokes. "You want me to take a walk so you two can be alone?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:35 am

"Respectfully," Snooze tells him, smiling, "I disagree." There's so many things to see and take a closer look at, but instead he grins at Mitz and tucks into his food. Accordingly, he makes appreciative noises!

Jerel was under the impression they didn't really work together anymore?

Jerel unbuckles his seatbelt and gets out, grinning. "No, I definitely want you to sit here and watch me eat the whole thing very, very slowly."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:00 am

Mitz gives Snooze a lopsided smile at the noises. "You're so weird," he says, warm and fond. "It's just butter chicken."

Not often, no. But they're the yardstick by which everyone else is measured.

"I can't really figure out if that's cruel or kinky?" Dick says thoughtfully, shrugging as he follows Jerel out of the car. He leans over the top and grins at Jerel. "Maybe you can give me a hint."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:27 pm

"So good," Snooze insists. He stuffs another forkful into his mouth and hums, pleased. "/So/ good." He thinks he can lean back against the wall or something but he forgets he is on the edge of Mitz's bed, so when he goes to lean there's nothing there. He flails and doesn't fall off the bed but it's a close thing.

That sounds pretty shitty on all sides of the equation.

Jerel flashes him a wide grin and digs in the backseat to find the blankets he'd promised. "How can I, when even I don't know?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:08 am

Mitz swiftly puts a hand by Snooze's, helping to keep the food from spilling, but he's laughing. "That's was..." he trails off, shaking his head. He then shares every single one of his four pillows with Snooze. "You can use 'em. Please don't fall."

Jason frowns and shrugs. It is what it is, and that is /definitely/ not Dickie's fault.

"Tease," Dick mutters loud enough for Jerel to hear. "Where are we setting up? Blankets on the grass between the trees?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:20 pm

Snooze takes the opportunity, since they're now sharing pillows, to lean against Mitz very subtly. He smiles at him, too. "See how excited I get about food?"

No, Jerel thinks Dick would really, really prefer not to have anything to do with that kind of idea. He doesn't like being someone's role model. Jerel's figured that one out.

"Place doesn't seem too wet," Jerel points out, kicking the grass under his feet. "Wrong time of year for too many mosquitoes. So yeah, that's what I was thinking. Sound good?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:21 am

Mitz laughs. "I can see that food makes you, uh, uncharacteristically clumsy," he teases. "I was, um, I was going to say...just that it's kind of--y'know, like, endearing." Mitz goes pink.

Jason shrugs. Dickiebird doesn't really get a say in who turns him into a role model. It just sort of happens when he's around people.

"Mmm, yeah, sure," Dick replies like he's actually thinking about it. "So long as I get to sit unnecessarily close you."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:55 am

Snooze nudges Mitz. "If food makes me endearing, I cannot wait to see what you think of me when I cook for you," he says, and yes, it's definitely flirting now. It's been flirting a whole lot before, but that could have been brushed off. This is un-brush-off-able.

Jerel's noticed that. All the starry eyes. He kind of likes seeing it, and knowing he's got the starry eyes going, too. Dick doesn't like being a role model but isn't that one of the best qualities of a role model?

"Is 'unnecessarily close' a defined measurement? Is there like a scale?" Jerel chucks a pair of blankets at Dick. "You take these, I'll take the pie."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:16 am

Mitz's pink goes distinctly redder. "...just for me?"

Doesn't that kind of thinking only apply to heroes? Actually, never mind. That's totally applicable. Good little hero soldier that Dickie is.

Dick catches both blankets in one hand, smoothly. "There's a scale but it's different for different people," Dick says while walking off a little bit to find a good spot. "And I don't know if you've noticed but I don't do well with personal space."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:53 am

Snooze smiles up at Mitz from under his eyelashes. "I can cook just for you."

Jerel's got to admit, it kind of terrifies him that one night Dick might not come back. He hasn't figured out how to deal with that yet.

Jerel follows him, pie in hand. "I have noticed that, actually," he teases. "So your scale's like -- what? Half inch, okay, one inch, too far?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:46 am

Mitz /means/ to say something suave and romantic. But he's so overwhelmed by someone actually probably most likely maybe flirting with him that he ends up partially choking on a piece of chicken.

Oh, cupcake. That's just something you're going to have to live with if you're going to roll with this family.

"I've never measured," Dick answers honestly. "And I'm /fine/ with not invading personal space. But getting close is better."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:06 pm

Snooze immediately balances his food on his knee and puts his hand on Mitz's back, ready to help him. "Are you all right?"

Yeah, Jerel knows that. And he's pretty sure Dick is enjoying the clinging when he comes home at night.

Jerel gives Dick the flirty eyes. "Maybe we could work on measuring?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:17 pm

Mitz coughs and laughs at the same time. "I'm good! I'm--a hot mess, but I'm good."

Jason clicks his tongue. Yeah, that'll probably never get old for him if he's anything like the rest of the family.

Dick chuckles and lays the blankets out before sitting down. He pats the spot beside him. "That's the plan, gorgeous."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:21 pm

Snooze leans back and laughs. Reluctantly he lets his hand fall off Mitz's back, and he goes back to eating his shared food. "So long as you are good, then."

All a bunch of Star Trek fans, huh? (...klingons. Jerel you made a nerdy joke.)

Jerel grins and goes to his knees, laying the pie down carefully. Once it's out of his hands, he tips his head this way and that, considering where to finally sit. He ends up precisely at the spot Dick patted. "Well, I didn't bring a ruler," he says. "So we'll have to guess and repeat the experiment later."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:46 pm

Mitz nods and swallows, looking at Snooze carefully. "Do you, uh. Maybe we could...go somewhere? That isn't my house or your house. With the food you cook...?" Mitz winces and goes back to eating, which he only screwed up once tonight so that's going better than talking.

Jason makes a gesture of something flying over his head. (Oh Jerel your dork is showing)

Dick scoots even closer, but only so that their legs touch. "Stop, you know how I get when you go all genius."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down