[rl!verse] Pretend Dating 1.0.

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [rl!verse] Pretend Dating 1.0.

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:58 pm

Snooze considers Mitz for a moment. "Do you mean -- like a picnic?" He's never been on a picnic before, but he's seen them on television. They look nice.

Jerel winces. Klingons, he says. Sorry. Not a lot to watch late at night when you can't sleep.

Jerel grins -- and he shifts so that their legs not only touch but press against each other. "Should I start describing body parts with their latin names?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:05 am

"If you want," Mitz says, way more nervous now than when he was suggesting it. He messes with his food a little.

Oh, wow. Jerel needs to get out waaay more than he is. ...bet Dickie would have gotten that joke, though. And loved it.

"Only if you want me quivering with excitement," Dick replies casually.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:39 am

"I do," Snooze assures him immediately. "That sounds excellent, I would very much like to do that with you. I have never been on a picnic before."

Hey, he got out kind of too much for a few years there, you know? Right now he's enjoying puttering around at home and having minor existential crises about what he's going to do with his life.

"If you quiver too much you might drop pie," Jerel says thoughtfully. He pulls the pie closer and looks for the plastic forks he picked up from the diner.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:59 am

Mitz picks at the chicken. "My grandmother used to take me to the park beside her house when I was a kid, usually after my brother started a fight with my pops and mother," he smiles a little, almost fondly, at Jerel's confrontational tendencies. "But I haven't since then. And I guess eating biscuits in the park with my grandmother isn't the same. At all."

Oh, hell. Having one of those, are you. Usually when one of the family goes through that after an injury, they just train extra hard as soon as they can. Hit the streets hard. Relearn who they are.

"Oh, I get pie?" Dick teases. "I thought I was just going to watch you eat."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:04 am

"I could make biscuits," Snooze offers. He barely even remembers his parents, let alone grandparents. Suddenly he wonders if Romana's parents are still alive.

Jason's family seem to all share a kind of common purpose, though. A mission. If Jerel were to do that, his training would be in the sheets, not the streets. He doesn't want that. He was thinking about hitting the books. He's got enough money tucked away to go to university if he can figure out what he might do there.

"Tread very carefully. You're currently on the right road but you could fall off at any time," Jerel warns him, waving the plastic fork at him. He's smiling at the very corner of his mouth through the seriousness.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:14 am

Mitz chuckles and shakes his head. "You don't have to. You can make whatever you want. I'll...buy something? And take it with me."

Gotham U is a pretty good school, Jason says slowly. Or, like, so he's heard. Dickie went there, studied Law. Steph was doing something for a while, too. Forget what. Little Tim-Tim studied Business, if Jason had to guess. But there's a bunch of Arts stuff as well. In case Jerel wants to learn about interesting stuff.

Dick grins and sighs while he half-turns and sinks against Jerel's side. He could slide down much further and have his head on Jerel's lap, but he doesn't. He just lazes against Jerel. "Do I have a net?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:18 am

"You can bring the drinks, if you like," Snooze suggests. He frowns slightly, feeling stupid. "You do have things to drink at a picnic, yes? The ones I have seen on television are mostly champagne, but I am sure soda would be fine."

Jerel's little brother's there, too, studying Engineering or something. Jerel wants to try a bit of everything. Figure out what he's good at. He was really fucking good at lots of shit at school.

Jerel's voice sticks in his throat for a moment. Then he says, "I think you just made one." From here he can smell Dick's hair. It's kind of dizzying. Should it be dizzying?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:23 pm

Mitz laughs, but not /at/ Snooze. "I don't like champagne anyway," he says, making a face. "Got some at one of mother's book signings years ago and it made me sick."

At least Jerel's modest, Jason teases.

Dick lets his head go to the side of Jerel's arm so that he can look up and grin. "Hey, that works for me. I should be okay, then."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:07 pm

"I also do not like what alcohol does to people," Snooze agrees. "I have never had any, but I have seen several people drunk. They were not fun people to be around, really."

Hey, he was also super lazy and didn't bother going a lot of the time, and he can admit he was too proud to take some entry-level or casual work, which was why he ended up in the situation he did. He's lazy, arrogant and proud. What a catch, huh?

Jerel opens up the pie box and wafts it under Dick's nose. "How cute do you think you're being?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:51 am

Mitz shrugs. "My parents don't drink? Like, not really. I don't think they like the idea of not having full control of themselves," Mitz balances his plate on his knee just to scratch at his arm nervously. He doesn't like making snap psychological judgements. "But sometimes Jerel and his friends have drinks? And it's okay. I mean. Jerel laughs more. But he can get mean. It's alright."

Yeah, Jason'll buy the arrogance and pride. But nothing about the work Jerel was doing, either the sex work or the informant stuff, was lazy.

"Mm," Dick closes his eyes, then his grin brightens. "Hey, was I being cute? I wasn't trying. Do I still get pie for not trying, because awesome."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:22 pm

"Mean is not generally all right," Snooze tells Mitz carefully. If there's one thing Snooze has found, it's that people who get mean when they're drunk are also mean the rest of the time, they just don't hide it as well when they're drunk.

He's not lazy once he walks out the door, once he's got his game face on. But you should see his impression of a sloth. It's pretty impressive.

"Are you sure you're not trying? Because you're getting pretty up there on the scale," Jerel says. He flips open the pie box lid and balances it on his knee, and he offers Dick a fork.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:47 am

Mitz waves his hand. "Jerel's mean is always okay. It's not really mean. It's just...loud."

Mm, Jason too. He grows a beard sometimes. It's pretty impressive. Kind of mountain-man-ish.

Dick takes his fork, but doesn't attack the pie. "Have you thought about fair trade rules? Because I think I'm looking to cash a bite of pie."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:53 pm

Snooze nudges Mitz. "In any case, he will not be invited to the picnic, and nor will alcohol. Perhaps some time in the future we might add it," he suggest, smiling and trying to hide the uncertainty he feels about suggesting anything in the future.

Dude, that's awesome. Jerel had to get, like, most of his body hair lazered off? But he figures he'll just let that go, now, so who knows. He might get beardy in a few months.

Jerel turns is face to press his nose to Dick's hair. There's that giddy feeling again. "You should probably test out the pie and then let me know what you think a fair price would be. Then we can bargain."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:08 pm

"He wasn't invited," Mitz murmurs, going pink again. "I like him fine and everything, he's my brother, but I was thinking..." Then Mitz realises he can't say out loud that he was thinking it would be just him and Snooze. He looks back down at his plate and starts to separate the rice from the chicken. "But if you want to bring someone, that's cool. There'll be enough drink for everyone, so."

Jason hoots with laughter. Weirdo hairless wonder! Amazing.

"I could tell you what I want," Dick says quietly. He tingles every time Jerel gets a little closer. "And you can tell me if I need to trade another whole pie for it, because I don't care about the price."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:40 pm

"I would like it very much if it was only you and me." Snooze turns his nudge into a lean. "Is -- would that be all right?"

Hey, Jerel's surprised all of them don't get laser too, since they all wear spandex, he teases.

Jerel traces his fork lightly over the back of Dick's hand. "I think I might know. But I want to hear you say it," he admits.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:05 am

Mitz smiles at Snooze, opens his mouth, then frowns. "...like, for real? Or because now we're fake-dating?"

Armour. It's armour, sunshine. Only Dickie wears the tight fighting crap and gets away with it and that's probably because, like every other part of him, even his hairs are perfect. Jason sounds only a /little/ bitter about that.

Dick licks his lips. "I would like to kiss you," he says, unaware of how wide his eyes are. "But only if you want that too."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:38 pm

Snooze slowly moves out of his lean. "Uh. For real. Is that all right?" he asks again.

That's true, his hairs are perfect, Jerel can witness that. It does make peeling off the tight-fitting outfits a bit of a mess, though.

Jerel's eyes follow Dick's tongue. Hearing it, said so plain, Jerel can't help but to sway in close like a hypnotised snake -- and kiss Dick like he did that day in the park.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:23 pm

Mitz nods, his pink turning a deep red. "That would be nice," he says quietly.

Jason holds up a hand. No, no, he knows where he went wrong there but that was not an invitation for Jerel to start talking about Dick, his perfect hairs or peeling him out of /anything/, thanks.

Dick hums against Jerel's lips, encouraging and happy. He has to twist and move to get a better angle. He takes the pie out of Jerel's hand and puts it down, then lifts his hand just to put on the side of Jerel's neck while they kiss. He just has to touch.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:44 pm

Snooze relaxes again. "Good. Very good." He feels himself blushing just slightly, and he can't help it or stop it or push it down. He doesn't really want to push this feeling down.

Jerel snickers. Jason pretty much threw that door wide open, you can't blame him for taking the invitation.

Jerel slides his own hand down Dick's straining neck and it feels different from a girl's neck. How can it be different? It's the same basic body feature. And yet it's so different. Maybe it's different because it's Dick. He makes his own soft noise in reply to the humming, and moves his lips against Dick's, kissing him again.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:33 am

Mitz looks at Snooze curiously and he can't put his finger on why he thinks Snooze looks better now than he usually does, but he tries not to think about it /too/ much. He'll stare if he thinks about it /too/ much. Without another word, mostly because Mitz can't think of the right one to start with, he reaches over to his desk and picks up two controllers. He gives one to Snooze, then turns on the tv in front of his bed.

And he's really sorry he even said anything, believe him.

Dick lets Jerel pet the pace, all the while imagining what it'd be like to take a step from slow and sweet, which is making his spine tingle, and into hot and fierce. He licks at Jerel's lips because right now he can.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:42 am

Snooze puts aside his empty bowl and checks the time, then takes the controller. "I may not be very good at this," he warns.

That makes Jerel laugh, more than snicker. Okay, okay, no more talk of peeling. He scratches his chin. He wonders if he'll even be able to grow a beard. He bets Jason's looks awesome.

Jerel inhales at the touch of Dick's tongue. He curls his hand around the back of Dick's neck and holds him close as he returns the gesture. His heart is pounding.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:40 am

Mitz laughs quietly. "It's...I mean, we don't have to do anything that you can be good or bad at," he says, flicking through the games he has installed. "Something that doesn't mean puzzles or shooting...something simple..." He picks Minecraft.

Jerel looks like peach-fuzz kind of guy, no offense.

Dick's breath hitches, and he pulls out of the kiss. He only moves far enough to stop and only because he was seconds away from taking over the kiss and maybe going too fast for Jerel. He doesn't want to do that. "Mm," is all he thinks to say right away. He takes a breath and tries again. "Way better than the pie."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:46 am

Snooze tips his head at the screen. "Is this the one where you build things?" He thinks it has something to do with red stone? There are books in the bookstores with this logo on it and something about red stone.

Jerel pouts. Babyface? Maybe he'll look all distinguished, you don't know.

Jerel rubs his nose against Dick's, not wanting to move too far away. All he can think to say is, "What pie?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:50 am

"You can build pretty much anything," Mitz nods. "But you could fight things as well, if you wanted. I usually don't. I built a big computer recently, that--that was fun. But we could start something new." (Snooze you are cute)

Yeah-huh. Very few dudes look distinguished with beards and Jerel knows it.

Dick smiles, a shiver running down his back at the intimacy. "That's a hell of a compliment, gorgeous."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:01 am

"You built a computer? In a video game?" Snooze is sceptical. "How did you do that? Can you show me?" The world loads and he's sort of startled to find it all so very blocky. (Snooze you are inexperienced in many things)

Beards used to be the epitome of distinction, Jerel points out. You weren't a man unless you had a good strong beard.

"Well you're a really fucking good kisser," Jerel says. He trails his fingers under Dick's chin, still trying to work out how it feels different when it's the same basic body part.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:17 am

Mitz chews on his lip and once they're in the world, he gets Snooze to follow him. "Obviously it's giant," he says, bashful. He doesn't usually show things off. He just does things. If he shows them off then he might disappoint or bore someone. "That's because you can't have microchips in Minecraft, because every block is basically the same size? So. But it can compute really simple things. Like if I press this button it powers on the big calculator screen. It, it, it can't do really big things, but it can add and subtract and multiply. Dividing kind of needs its own system, though, but I'm going to do that soon. ...and this is a clock. So. Yeah."

Shows what old-timey weirdo knew, huh, babyface?

Dick moves his head along with Jerel's fingers, only by centimeters, swaying closer and further away from Jerel's lips in breaths. "Thanks," he whispers. He wants to do it again. "So're you."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:47 am

Snooze checks out the complex mechanisms and whistles. "This must have taken some time," he assumes. He bumps Mitz's knee with his own, impressed. "It can really do calculations?"

Yeah, Jerel's pretty damn sure he's all man, beard or no beard, he laughs.

Jerel watches Dick's mouth avidly, memorising that shade of red. Dick looks almost like he's hypnotised. "Should've kept kissing you ever since that day in the park."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:52 am

Mitz nearly drops his controller with nerves, but he nods while practically chewing through his lip. "Uh. Uh-huh," he points with his hand, then shakes his head and turns the camera on the game so Snooze can /actually/ see what he's talking about. "It's, it's just... Y'know, small things. Like only up to thousands."

Christ, babyface. Don't say shit like that. That lines Jason up for some prime flirtation and he always feels shitty when he accidentally flirts with Dick's lovers.

"Yeah, you should've," Dick laughs. "But I'm okay with you catching up on the kissing time. Call it a back payment."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:17 pm

"That is better than small," Snooze assures Mitz. He jumps his little character around the contraption and still cannot understand most of it. He looks at Mitz like he's really something special.

Sorry, man. Jerel's still re-learning how to talk to people normally. Don't worry -- if they do flirt with each other, at least they both know they don't really mean it. (though if Hood had been the one coming to Jerel for information from the start, rather than just in a brief interim, things might stand differently)

Jerel shakes his head slowly, brushing his nose against Dick's. "It's not a payment," he assures Dick. "I don't want to pay you for pretending to be my boyfriend, and I don't want to pay you for helping me fumble through my tiny sexual identity crisis. That feels shitty."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:31 pm

Mitz shakes his head. "Don't, don't, don't bother with all this stuff, though," he says quickly. He didn't mean to go looking for praise and now he feels weird. "The point is /we/ can build whatever. Whatever you want. What do you want to build?"

Sure, they don't mean it. But, y'know. That might not matter to a certain perfect someone. (Jason's lying, he uses flirting as a weapon, but he always means it. He can't flirt with anyone unless he means it at least a little.)

Dick closes his eyes and lets his forehead rest against Jerel's. This close, Jerel shouldn't be able to see how worried Dick looks. Jerel used a few words there that indicates how this is all going to go, which is making out right now and never talked about; pretending, fumble, /crisis/. "That's not what I meant," he says quietly, then nearly begs. "Just keep kissing me."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:56 pm

"Well," Snooze says, hesitating. He feels sort of stupid to say it, and also a little bit cliche. "How about a home? Just start with -- with the basics."

Dick trusts Jerel. And Jerel's pretty sure that Dick trusts Jason, too. (That's really very sweet.)

Jerel rubs the back of Dick's neck and kisses him again, gentle and sweet -- and then deeper. He can feel Dick holding back, feel him letting Jerel control the kiss. Jerel pushes the kiss deeper in an effort to get Dick to kiss him back properly.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:33 pm

"Yeah!" Mitz grins. He loads up a fresh map. "That's where we'll have to start anyway, because monsters come out at night and it's easier to just have somewhere to sleep."

Yeeeeaah. Dickie trusts him fine to, like, take a bullet for him. Not like this. There was a reason Jerel was hired that night, after all. Jason worked that one out, he taps his forehead. (SHUTTUP JASON IS NOT SWEET)

Dick sighs into Jerel's mouth. He knows encouragement when he tastes it, so he does start being a little more aggressive. He tips Jerel's mouth by his chin into a better angle and kisses, hoping that it'll stay with Jerel. This one kiss, this one he'll remember for a while. That's Dick's goal.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:38 pm

"There are monsters in this?" Snooze brightens. "Does that mean there are weapons? Can I make a bow?"

Jerel pauses, considering. Then he admits, Jerel was hired that night because Dick didn't want to be alone at a table where everyone else had someone. Right now, Dick knows he has Jerel. So there's some good trust. (he's actually the sweetest, little Austen-reading baeb)

Jerel intends on many, many more kisses, but this one does suddenly feel different. Dick's fingers on his face, Dick's tongue -- god, Jerel's arm-hairs are standing on end. He kisses Dick as long as he can before he has to break and gasp for air, his head spinning as he holds onto Dick.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 01, 2015 10:09 am

"Ooh, yeah! But we have to get string. And sticks," Mitz mutters, then shakes his head. "Worry about archery after there's a house." He grins at Snooze.

Like Jason said, he has and will take a bullet for Dick. Dick'd do the same. Of course there's trust. (AUSTEN IS MANLY)

Dick rubs his nose against Jerel's and trails a finger along his hairline, down his neck. "Y'okay?" He could have done that for /so/ much longer.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 01, 2015 10:54 am

Snooze grins right back. He loves games where he can indulge in archery. Wait until Mitz gets him into Skyrim, he won't be able to tear Snooze away. Snooze starts to pester Mitz with questions about how they build things, and he leans warmly against Mitz as he does.

Yeah, but Jason said it himself, there's different kinds of trust. And sure, Jason's attractive. Jerel can admit that. But Jerel's also completely -- he softens, smiling -- absolutely in love with Dick. And that's something Dick trusts, too. (Austen is money)

Jerel shivers at the light touch and presses his hot cheek to Dick's. "So okay," he rumbles. "'ly shit, I've been dying to do that."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 01, 2015 11:06 am

Mitz is looking forward to watching Snooze shoot down dragons, eventually. He may have already thought about it. And he's loving how into Minecraft, and general crafting, Snooze gets. So he'll be thoroughly reluctant when he tells Snooze that they've been crafting for about an hour and Romana is probably waiting for Snooze to go home.

Well, one thing's painfully true, and it's that love business. That's written aaaaaall over Jerel's face. (Austen is gangster?)

Dick chuckles. "Oh, wow, me too," he admits. "Since the day you hatched this plan. In the park? Since then."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 01, 2015 11:12 am

Snooze looks disappointed and guilty all at once. "Perhaps we can continue this tomorrow when I come for dinner," he suggests, reluctantly sliding off the bed.

Jerel has been really enjoying this whole showing off his real emotions thing. (austen is money http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02625/Jane-Austen-concep_2625870c.jpg)

"Pretty sure that's how long I've wanted to kiss you again, too," Jerel agrees. He runs his nose and lip along Dick's jaw. His neck is starting to hurt at the weird position, but he can't bear to stop now they've started.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 01, 2015 11:35 am

"We can definitely run away to my room at some point," Mitz laughs nervously. "Do, do you want me to walk to you to the door?"

It's gross, man, Jason mock-whines. (YES)

Dick, very slowly, pulls away. He just wants to see Jerel's face. "Really? Like, really-really?" Maybe he's been reading Jerel wrong all along. "Because. ...let me know and stuff? But kiss me whenever. Don't feel like you could be doing something better than kissing me, if I'm around you. Cool?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 01, 2015 11:48 am

Snooze doesn't even think about it; he offers his hand to Mitz. "Yes, I think so." He doesn't want to get lost in this place. They could just as easily walk without holding hands but the idea just doesn't occur to Snooze. He's so comfortable with Mitz right now.

Jerel's gonna infect Jason with lovey-dovey cooties, he teases.

Jerel blinks at him. "Yeah. Yeah, cool. You'd be okay with that?" he adds, cautiously. He doesn't want to make Dick feel like he has to or anything.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat May 02, 2015 3:08 am

Mitz is shocked into not hesitating, his stomach flipping like crazy as soon as he takes Snooze's hand. He likes it, though. "You won't get in trouble? Being late, I mean. Not...uh." He shuts up and walks them out of the room.

Sunshine, if dating an actual alien love princess hasn't infected Jason by now, nothing will.

"Wow," Dick chuckles again. "You really don't know how much I like you, huh?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat May 02, 2015 10:10 pm

Snooze grips Mitz's hand warmly. "I do not believe so. Romana will be pleased, I think, that I have made such a -- close friend." He doesn't hesitate so much as lower his voice and make it sound more significant. "Though she may be hungry," he adds, more teasing.

Jerel laughs. Great, no need for the quarantine protocols, then. Share and share alike on the cooties. Then he hesitates. Is that -- Kory? The girl from the dinner? Jerel thinks privately that she had seemed quite otherworldly.

Jerel rubs his nose against Dick's cheek. "How much?" he asks.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat May 02, 2015 11:41 pm

It's dark in the hallway as they go down the stairs, and Snooze is walking a little behind Mitz, and he's glad. He feels like he wants Snooze to say 'close friend' over and over and over again. "Wh-wh, uh, what are you, y'now, what are you having for dinner?"

Otherworldly, yeah, Jason grins lopsidedly. An underwear model on Earth, you know, no big deal.

"Enough that I'm going to be mega bummed out when we get back to school and everything goes back to normal," Dick admits, but light and grinning like it's not as big a deal as it is. He wants to tell the truth, not to guilt Jerel.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat May 02, 2015 11:47 pm

Snooze follows Mitz as close as he can. It's warm and dark and it feels like they're alone, and it's so very nice. "Spaghetti," Snooze says, because he made the sauce earlier and it's been reducing half the day. Such a ridiculous word, but said like this, between them, it's intimate.

Takes a hell of a lot of confidence to be an underwear model, Jerel says, as if he knows. He may have done one or two client jobs where the person had him parade around in his underwear.

Jerel licks his lips and drops his hand from Dick's face. "Does it have to go back to normal?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat May 02, 2015 11:57 pm

Mitz smiles into the dark. "I bet your spaghetti doesn't come out of a can," he says. Not that he doesn't like how Jerel makes spaghetti. He adds pepper, it's nice.

Kory is kind of teeming with confidence. ...no, wait, that's wrong. It's like she doesn't understand low self-esteem. It's a subtle difference.

"Jerel," Dick says softly and kisses the edge of Jerel's mouth. "That's kind of up to you, not me."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun May 03, 2015 12:04 am

Snooze adds pepper, too, and half a dozen other things. "Certainly not," Snooze says. "Though I have had my fair share of it," he added.

Jerel would say that he's jealous, but he's actually kind of fascinated by the thought. What is that even like?

Jerel turns his face and catches the edge of Dick's lips, then kisses him properly. He leans right into it, then pulls away, and he makes sure to open his eyes and look into Dick's as he says -- "Can't it be up to both of us?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next