[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:33 pm

Alfred will appreciate that, at least, even though no-one but him would notice that attention to details. Well done, Jerel.

Dunno. Jason's always noticed when someone liked him.
Dick laughs a little. Not the girls /he's/ known, but sure. Dick sees where Jerel's coming from on that.
And how would running away make him any different from Jerel?

Once he's out on the other side, Mitz appreciates that more than he probably shows.
I've been watching Red vs Blue. It--it sucked me in man. Geoff does a voice and Gavin voices like one random guard (also I think Michael and Lindsay voice machine guns later on in the series) but oh man it just got really, really, REALLY good??? I'm confused.
Yeah, heh, that seems to be the global consensus. Australians care more than the British, even.
Maleficent is over! I will be sleeping soon, if my stomach lets me.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:42 pm

Jerel is usually a slob but he has some intense dislike for wet carpet. Now that he has the luxury of carpets, he prefers them to be dry and fluffy. So naturally, it's all about him.

Jason has /excellent/ observation skills. Like, really top.
Feels really equal. It's, y'know. It's really nice.
He wouldn't be actively destroying things. Or necessarily destroying them at all. Seth/Snooze isn't saying it's an option. It is a possibility. But it's not very much like Mitz.

Mitz shows it in lots of ways.
seeing that there's like fourteen seasons of that scared me right off, is it worth it, is it worth the time, is it like watching stargate from the beginning all over again
I think that's because we don't live with them, eh heh.
aw man okaaaaaaay it is definitely not the usual time of day that you're here so I'm assuming it's a stupid time and you deserve your rest
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:52 pm

Dick finds that unreasonably endearing. He'd love bringing Jerel home the first night, all jet-lagged and exhausted, and putting him into a giant bed with a mattress that hugs you and sheets with thread counts through the roof. Just giving Jerel some unnecessary comforts. Let him live that for a while.

Jason smiles and rolls his eyes at the same time.
Good. Got those shoes yet?
Mitz shakes his head. It's not a possibility. He won't leave Mouse. She doesn't /need/ him around but he won't leave her like Jerel did. That was the first step. Mitz won't take it.

Mitz will continue to try to show it in more ways. He doesn't show it enough.
eehhh there's like twelve seasons and each takes maybe an hour to two hours to watch all the way through. It's--weird. The first five seasons are actually just dumb jokes over and over again and they're moderately good. I finally got a lot of jokes my friends have been telling for years. But when season six hits, it just. I just. Wow. And the shitty thing is that you need to watch the five seasons of dumb jokes because they're actually plot set up. I just. I'm still a little stunned by how real it all just got. I'm on season ten now and I kind of want to slow down because I'll be done soon.
The boring toff werewolf twits that they are XD
it is nearly 7am and I don't think I'm going to sleep any time soon but I have to try. I hope that you feel better soon and that your day picks up. Also, I hope that you watch HTTYD2 and then we can cry about everything because there are feels anyway but because it's Snooze and Mouse and Mitz they are now FEEEEELS and yes. Anyway, goodnight/day, the Noc. See you later~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:02 pm

Jerel will glory in it. Being able to ask for or go get food whenever? There is always hot water?? Every single surface is comfortable??? You can see the pixels on the TV???? There is a gym inside the house?????

Yeah, Jerel's terrible at delivering compliments.
Oh, right! The shoes! Jerel stretches and grabs them. He actually had them before and Dick distracted him.
Mitz has a great deal of honour.

There are lots of ways he can show it. They can discover all the ways together.
dude that sounds pretty koala tea
EXACTLY heh. But I still couldn't help being fascinated by the fact that the Queen was at the Shard the day I was at the tube station at the bottom of it. It was just so /odd/ to me.
good luck with your sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepin'~ I hope you feel better with rest &hearts;!!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:55 am

Mitz is going to be so jealous. Not only of the comfort and luxury levels but JEREL GOT A FREE TRIP TO AMERICA COME ON

Jason supposes he can see where that's endearing.
Oh, it was Dick doing the distracting. Riiiiight.
He doesn't think it's /honorable/. He thinks it's the least he can do.

He plans on it!
it's so gooooood
To be fair, that's how I felt about being in the same pub as Liam Neeson one time XD
I slept so much and then I got sick but I CAN EAT TODAY so y'know bonus HI THERE HOW ARE YOU
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:56 pm

They're really loud and the food tastes weird, but Jerel's gotta admit, it's pretty damn cool. He wishes he could have taken Mitz with him. But taking Mitz would mean taking his people, too. Maybe some time when they can make it on their own money. That'll feel more satisfying.

Endearing? Nah, man, it's something he's gotta work on.
Jerel pushes the shoes into Dick's hands. Definitely distracting.
He thinks that because he has that kind of honour.

Because let them be honest, Snooze is still learning affection.
panda coffee?
Dude that's hella cool.
euuuuugh everything is blossoming my whole face is swelled up oh my god HOW ARE YOU I am glad you can eat, food is good
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:00 pm

Mitz absolutely wants to go some time. And travel everywhere, cataloging all kinds of monsters. He /wants/ to do that but he doesn't think it will /actually/ happen.

Suuuure. Alright.
Wait until Dick is trying to be distracting.
Nnnn.

He keep saying things like that but he really is a natural.
panda coffee buzz
It was pretty sweet.
what what are you okay tell me the whole thing because I can't stick around because MORE SLEEP and also typing really really REALLY hurts right now :[ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:09 pm

Make a hunter's guide to America, huh? That sounds like fun. They'll do that, for sure.

Come on. Dick's the kind of guy who deserves someone who doesn't just talk a good game.
Jerel's heart might give out on him.
Pretty sure people who have that kind of honour never admit to it, either.

He has an excellent pair of guides. And dedication to the craft, he smiles. Those romantic comedies help.
I will have to try it next week, I've gotten to the end of most of their playlists
I'm back in the uni town visiting, just flew in this morning? And I'm staying with the boys as usual. In their backyard they have flowering cherry blossom trees, and in the house there is a pug and a cat. Everything is allergy-causin'. My face is not enjoyin'.
HAVE EXCELLENT SLEEP why does typing hurt?
&hearts;!!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:53 pm

America. The Americas. All of Europe. Everywhere. Anywhere. And...sure. Yeah. They'll do that.

Dick deserves someone who knows how good they got it. After that, it doesn't matter what you do.
It better not, Dick laughs. Worse way to end a date /ever/.
Mitz sighs. There's no way out of this at all for him, is there?

Oh yeah those XD Snooze, you are the schmoopiest.
mmyess good
Oh no :[ Poor Noc. And you're visiting so you can't even rest excessively, bums.
My wrist has gone and fucked itself. I think there's a nerve in my elbow being caught and it made last night truly the worst ever. It's not carpal tunnel, because it's effecting the little and ring fingers, not the thumb and forefingers. It's another kind of tunnel syndrome. Anyway I got a metal brace from my mom and it's helping a lot. Less pain. I'm going to take some painkillers tomorrow if it's still around.
I am at my mom and dad's now because a college buddy of my mom's is visiting and they wanted me over. I nearly flipped out at her because she refused to accept the fact that it is difficult to do anything, anywhere, as a twenty-something right now even /with/ a college degree. She also said something about what would I know about depression I have my whole life ahead of me
sigh
it's very late I am sleeping soon hopefully. I HOPE THAT YOUR FACE IS BETTER and that you are having a nice time~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:39 pm

They'll do it, Mitz. They'll figure out a way to make a living out of this life.

Jerel knows it. But he doesn't want Dick to ever wonder.
It'd be memorable!
Not really. If he claimed to have honour, it's a sign he doesn't have it. The more he denies it, the more appropriate it can be. Like being a hero.

He takes notes. He will probably refuse to ever admit that he likes Those Movies.
Actually the excessive resting happens anyway, we're all inside people. In fact a couple of times this weekend I have been like 'seriously you're just leaving me here alone to do my own thing? but I haven't seen you guys for six months'.
so I looked the thing up that you were describing and it's an ulnar nerve entrapment, which sounds horrifying
I cannot believe how absolutely one-track-minded older people can be. Do they not realise that we cannot get satisfying jobs because the biggest generation in history refuses to retire and the minimum wage has not increased with inflation and /our/ entire generation is suffering from existential dread of the future where we will all have to work harder and longer for less money and while we were all children we dreamed of mansions with pools but now we dream of a one bedroom apartment with running water... whoops that all just tumbled out there didn't it
my face is sometimes better sometimes worse I hate allergies
anyway
HELLO HOW YOU
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:00 am

Okay, yeah. That sounds nice.

Jesus. Jerel really is a nice guy wrapped in a jock asshole wrapper, isn't he? That's bizarre.
That's one thing it'd be! Dick shoves Jerel playfully.
Mitz sighs heavily. And kind of petulantly, the big moody teenager.

holy shit Snooze you are a dork
pfffhahaa to be fair I am that awful a host too XD
yeeeeaaaah it has not been fun. But I had a metal brace and also I wrapped a towel around my arm while I slept so that the elbow would right itself and I feel better now yaaaaay
Yeah I said all that. And I was still mad for the longest time because she comes from like a really well-off white medical family in Nebraska and it was just getting to me. But then I realised that it wasn't that (because she was very nice and aware of her entitlement and luck) but she had so many mannerisms of someone else that gets on my nerves and I was holding it against her. Once I got over that, it was fine. Even if she did ask me things like "Do people watch movies in Ireland?" or "Do you guys get hip hop here?"
*soothing noises and antihistamines*
I AM TIRED BUT HOME HOW ARE YOU
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:52 pm

Hey, don't Snooze and Mouse do trips to the Continent sometimes? All expenses paid kind of deals, to take care of problems. Mitz should go with. Document it.

Sometimes he's a jock asshole wrapped in a nice guy wrapper, Jerel jokes. He shrugs. Asshole armor, one of Mitz's friends calls it.
Jerel snickers. Well, to be honest, Dick shouldn't worry too much about being distracting. Jerel likes it. Likes that Dick can just--get at him.
It's pretty adorable. Babyfaced King Mitz pouting. Oh, he might have to have a more kingly name than Mitz. Save his personal name for his friends. Like Pharaohs taking a different name when they took the throne.

It is a guilty pleasure. Like Christmas movies. You do not always give in, but when you do, it just feels so good.
Yeah but you had the right balance of 'hey let's sit here' and 'hey let's do a thing'. Maybe we are the same level of introvert. Like we recharge at a similar pace.
...do people... watch movies... in Ireland. Well I know when I was there it was just a bunch of people sadly eating potatoes and occasionally throwing Molotovs at someone of a different religion. I never thought those kinds of stories about people in new countries asking those questions were real, heh.
I am home now and I did not have to take an antihistamine today and it was gr9. I also managed to avoid all phone calls, emails and messages today, which was probably not gr9. But frankly today was one of those days where it's a miracle I got out of bed.
I AM ALSO TIRED BUT AT HOME HOW ARE YOUUUUUUU one day hopefully soon we will sync up again
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:32 pm

That's /their/ expenses paid.

Sounds about right. Jason knows the type.
Can he? Cool. Dick didn't know that was possible, but hey. He'll take the win, he grins.
The Doctor'll drag out some old family history records and Mitz can find out that his name is actually Prince Jacob II and the Master will be all WE KNEW THIS DOCTOR YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DIDN'T LIKE THE NAME and the Doctor'll be like OH YES I SEEM TO RECALL NOT LIKING THE SOUND OF THAT OH WELL

Ohhhhh no always give in
I think that's a fair enough assumption, yes.
Shrug! My favorite story is Freo's mom packing her sneakers when she came over, even though Freo never wears sneakers, just in case she couldn't get any in Ireland. That was pretty adorable.
*soothing noises*
HI THERE I did not have a reply in me earlier and I may be sleeping soon but we are just finishing up httyd2 now and I was SPURRED to words how are yoooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:03 pm

It's not like they'd have to get an extra bed for Mitz, Jerel teases.

Jerel looks at him. He's pretty willing to bet that Jason is also that type.
Dick can break through any one of Jerel's moods. He grins. He's done it before and he'll do it again.
Mitz should get to pick his own name. Start his own dynasty~! A new name for a new age, a new dawn, a new era~ Many other new things.

Not always. Snooze has his limits.
When I was packing for Ireland, I nearly packed all the gloves and scarves I had; when I was packing for England, I nearly packed like three umbrellas. Then I realised, hey, in those countries, they probably make things that are much more suitable for their weather than anything I could bring with me. Which turned out to be true. My English umbrella and Irish gloves and scarves and beanies are top and were very inexpensive.
today I messaged and emailed people back, I did the responsible thing, pbbbbbbbt
SPURRED TO WORDS that is a fun thing to say I AM OKAY mum found oatcakes at the local speciality supermarket so I am thoroughly enjoying those, I did not think Australia had any, none of the regular supermarkets had any. mmmmmmm oatcakes
HOW ARE YOU
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:19 pm

Shuddup, that's none of Jerel's business.

Jason snorts. No, man. Jason's the opposite. Good guy armour. He's a jerk under all this charm and ease.
Oh, /that/. Dick pulls his shoes on and starts doing them up, but he is taking his time. Prolonging the moment. Yeah, he's good at that.
Honestly he'd probably like the idea of having a real, human name. Mitz is pretty fae, like all the other non-reasonable-by-human-standards names of his friends.

HE DOES? :O
Inexpensive items through necessity! Always good. I imagine sundresses and tank tops are mega cheap in Australia. Also insect repellent.
that's pretty fucking responsible
mmmm oakcakes delicious
I AM OKAY I am tired but I have the first session of that DON'T BE ANXIOUS course tomorrow so that's interesting. And probably a little telling that I'm anxious about it. I only have another reply until sleeps~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:27 pm

He's just saying. Makes it cheaper. He grins.

Maybe he's like an onion. Maybe under that layer of jerk is another layer of good guy.
He can get at Jerel no matter what they're doing. Even putting on shoes, Jerel's feeling all fuzzy and warm. Though that might be from the blankets.
It would probably help remind him when he is the King and when he can be himself.

I know, it's a shocking concept. Snooze has always been so open and free.
Insect repellant is still a little pricey but there are so many different types, it forces market competition. Sundresses are maybe 14 or 15 dollars, so 10 euro; tank tops can go as high as 9 whole dollars, like 6 whole euro, it's totally barbaric, snicker.
I even called someone back, it was pretty intense
I feel like the Master in mouseificent!verse would purposefully mishear oatcakes and make cakes made out of oak. Oakcakes.
I can imagine that you are anxious about it, yes, but hopefully that will be like the very first thing they address, right? Like that'd make sense, if they knew what they were talking about.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:33 pm

That's Jerel, always the thrifty thinker. Eyeroll.

Hate to break it to you, tiger. Jason knows it's always a big let down to find out he's a jerk after all, but it's just not right. Though it's fair to say maybe he's a layer of jerk with another layer of good guy but then it goes back to jerk. Like with pie.
It's pretty warm and fuzzy in here, Dick agrees, and he may not be talking about the feel in the car. He doesn't quite get that it's because they spent the whole night cuddling and sleeping.

he's such a flower child
my god the savages
I know we're joking around but fucking calling people back is super intense. I have to do it tomorrow about my phone bills, sigh
you know I saw the red line and I was like SHUT UP GOOGLE DON'T YOU KNOW THE WORD OATCAKES heavy sigh I am so tired
I feel like that would be the first thing I do, yeah, that makes sense.
okay sleep now HEY NOC GO GET HTTYD2 alright sh sleep, see you later~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:48 pm

Mitz says that like Jerel throws around money. Jerel sticks his tongue out.

Ah, but with pie, the pastry is not the main part. Not the focus.
Jerel feels more relaxed after a night cuddling and sleeping than he does after a dozen nights simply sleeping. He feels so good right now he could light up the sky. And he's going to kept tentatively reaching out to touch Dick, like along his arms and such, because he wants to share the feels.

well with that name
It's really outrageous.
No, I totally wasn't joking around, I hate calling people back, phones are the worst. When I'm on the phone I just blurt because I feel all rushed and tense and I usually don't get what I want.
It gave rise to the image of the Master proudly presenting Mitz with an oak carving of a cake so it's absolutely okay, heh.
right now my computer is struggling with castle season 6, I will queueueueue httyd for afterwards GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT SLEEP WELLLLLLLLL &hearts;!!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:08 pm

Nope. That was him being fucking /exhausted/ but Jerel's legit frugality that he passed on to Mitz like a money-saving plague, he says quickly and then pushes Jerel playfully.

Jason likes the crust. He smirks because now he's just messing around with Jerel's inherent need to have Jason think he's worth a damn.
As soon as Dick as his shoes on he's going to open one of the doors and hang his legs out. But he has no intention of moving without Jerel if he's petting Dick like that.

might as well be called Skye
*soothing noises*
I hate it so much. I have to call somewhere tomorrow and I hate it
oh Master you are a dork
*flops* I have so many feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelingssssssssss
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:35 pm

Jerel shoves Mitz back, fake-sneering. Money is great. Mitz likes money a whole lot more than he's willing to admit. Mitz misses money when it's not there. Mitz has a secret shrine to money in his closet.

Explains why Jason's appreciative of Jerel's jock assholery.
Jerel shivers in the sudden early morning cold breezing through the open door. He'd say 'hot damn' but it's kind of the opposite feeling, you know?

or Honeychild
you can practice it all you want and it'll still be awful, too, like people tell me to just imagine the conversation, roleplay it out, but that doesn't make it any better it just tells me a hundred ways it could go wrong
A somewhat malicious dork.
about?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:48 am

He fucking does. It's the only thing he prays to.

Jason's always fond of people who feel like they need to hide who they really are. He wishes it weren't necessary for them, but he understands it. Brings on all kinds of kindred spirit feelings.
Dick snorts. He likes it, though. Good for a run. He grins and waggles his eyebrows at Jerel.

Zop's mother is called Moonflower. She is a delight.
I called and their systems were down :[
SOMEWHAT
about dragonssss I need to share them you will understand
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:41 am

And considering they know what exists out there, that's saying something.

For Jerel, it's like he wants to be a good person--you know, sincere, good humoured, kind--and every time he tries, he gets shut down. People don't believe he's capable. They think he's faking the nice stuff. Even Mitz, sometimes. ... not Dick.
Jerel holds his stomach and groans. Don't say that word here, that's a dirty word right now. That word does bad things. Maybe after a bottle of water or two, it'll get less dirty.

I imagine Zop is long-suffering
I have worked five shifts in four days I am exhausted and thoroughly socialled-out how are you
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:04 pm

At least money won't create angels or demons or whatever the fuck else just to play a monumental cosmic chess game, Mitz singsongs.

Dick's a special case, no matter what the situation. Poor Jerel. All upset that no-one can see through his lies well enough to know when he's telling the truth, oh man, poor baby.
Dick's smile softens somewhat. He's gonna go and get Jerel some water, then. Not because he has his heart set on a run, but because it looks like Jerel needs it.

he always is
*soothing noises and blankets*
I am recovering??? from a stomach flu. It's pretty much as you would expect it to be. but I am glad that you are alive and well, if tired and experiencing people overload <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Not yet, anyway, Jerel points out. Just a matter of time before someone enchants paper to have some kind of stupid magical properties. Ridiculously plausible.

Jerel snorts and hits Jason on the shoulder, lightly. Hey, he's trying to bond, here.
Jerel sprawls out on all the blankets. Dick doesn't have to go back in that house. Here. He fumbles out the keys from his pocket and jingles them at Dick. He knows he's never let Dick drive this junky car before, but...

in such a pretty way
/so many people/ so many many people
ew did you get that stomach flu that Frank's nurse said was going around ew dammit Frank
I am sorry I haven't been online, I haven't even had the wherewithal to play Flight Rising until today, I lost my bonus and I missed bar & daub and like two days of the Starfall festival pbbbbt :\\\\\
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:23 pm

Yeah, hopefully they'll all be dead by then because Mitz really, really doesn't want to have to deal with that level of crazy.

Jason laughs. What? That was him bonding.
Hmm. Dick eyes Jerel carefully. Is he sure he wants Dick driving his baby?

that too
*paps*
dammit Frank indeed, my parents have the thing as well
Awww, Noc. I've just been lying here playing through the Waterway trying to get as much stuff as possible. I've been more or less the opposite. No people at all and internet everywhere.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:46 pm

Jerel couldn't do it right now, and Jet couldn't, so he thinks they're pretty safe. If there's a way, one of them would know.

Okay, maybe they're gonna need to make signs.
Jerel jingles the keys again. Only one way to find out if Dick's trustworthy, he teases.

hot damn that is a fast-moving bug
that is my plan for the next few days, I'm not on again 'til Saturday and Mum is away in Sydney so I am going into hermit mode, oh yes
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Alright but Jerel has to promise not to imbue money with any unreasonable amount of power if he finds out how to do it. It's already powerful enough.

Nah. It's easy. If Jason is teasing him, they're bonding. If he's talking to him, they're bonding. If Jason's threatening him or kicking the living snot out of him, they've stopped bonding. That? Was a joke. And another kind of bonding. Jason smiles.
Dick takes the keys from Jerel. Now he's all nervous.

it's hellish
such a good idea~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:00 pm

The only kind of spell he'd ever put on money is a replication one. And even that'd not work out unless he could figure out how to change up the serial numbers. Easier just to counterfeit.

Jerel rubs his chin, thoughtfully. Okay, he's seeing the pattern there. He grins. Sounds like Jason's pretty good at bonding.
Nah. Nothing to it. Just remember the sweet spot between second and third gear and Dick'll be just fine. Jerel yawns and stretches and half sticks his head underneath a pillow.

is it also fast-passing?
how's it working out for you, is it heavenly
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:12 pm

Yeah and notice now they haven't managed to break /that/ particular law yet...

Hey, maybe he is. Maybe people just tend to not see that. Maybe Jason threatens people too much. Who knows.
Sure thing, Prince Mishkin, Dick teases gently. He manages to get the car awake and moving without looking like too much of an ass, and gets them going towards somewhere with water, coffee and bagels.

It's about 48hrs, the first day is all squirts and headaches and the second day is all stomach awfulness. I'm pretty sure I didn't get sick from sheer force of will. Each time I thought it would happen I would start up a meditation audio on the phone and fall asleep instead. Anyway I am really well rested.
I think it would be even more heavenly if I were taking a break from a job but it's not that bad either way
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:25 pm

Well. Except for the occasional credit card.

A lot of people don't react well to threats, it's true. Some people react really well to them, though. Jason's just gotta find the right people. He's found some of them.
Jerel wriggles forward so he can see Dick. Prince Mishkin?

That is an excellent way to ward off the sickness, I am totally going to use that next time I start getting sick.
Yeah, that's a satisfying part, I have to admit.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:31 pm

Pfff. Totally doesn't count.

Jerel actually can't stop trying to reassure Jason, can he? That must be tiring.
Y'know, Dick shrugs. A slightly crazy and bossy prince character.

I have so many tricks, so many
I would imagine so. Hey how are you doing on the Flight Rising front? I got two chests on day one but nothing since.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:36 pm

Does, Jerel says. Which is why they stopped doing it.

Something to do with this place, maybe. It's so suffocating.
Sounds like there's a story there.

Summer is Coming, my tricks have fallen by the wayside.
I have not even gotten enough shards for a familiar yet. Though I should today, I haven't logged in yet.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:50 pm

Oh. Mitz just thought it was because of effort.

Jason shrugs. It's not so bad. Regular meals, a bed to himself. Hell, a bedroom to himself since he's ~criminally insane~, snort.
There's probably a big, long one. But Dick just knows it as a joke name for someone.

Ohhhhh yeah your weird backwards summer
I'm doing okay shard wise, I suppose. It's all very boring, though. There aren't that many arcane things to fight
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:13 pm

Nah. Illegal activities and junk. Jet and Max waggled their fingers and Jerel conveniently forgot how to break into people's mailboxes.

It just makes Jerel want to break out. But he can admit he's never been on hard times. Upper middle class white Jewish family, makes him want to break out of everything.
Jerel yawns again, this time loudly and obnoxiously.

Forwards summer, really, since I'm from the future.
And I'm not so fussed on any of the accents or the so-called apparel, really.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:23 pm

Hmph. Just like they conveniently forget that credit card fraud keeps Mitz and Jerel from relying on them and eating all their food.

'Upper middle class', huh. Jason doesn't buy it. Jerel's little brother wouldn't have been in here if they were middle class anything. Or are they the kind of upper class who think they're middle class?
Watch your manners or Dick will turn this car around.

~time traveller~
Yeah the apparel is not really doing it for me either. Though I like the accent that makes wildclaw wings look like pages from a book
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:32 pm

Also wearing clothes and occasionally having electricity. But, well, they actually don't have to do that anymore. Not to survive, anyway. Which is kind of nice.

Jerel shrugs, smiling. Their house is only two storeys. Not exactly Downton Abbey. Or Wayne Manor, he winces.
But they're so much closer to coffee than they were before, Jerel whines.

I just watched a Castle episode on time-travelling, it has rocketed to the top of my favourite episode list because it pretty much implied the time travelling was real.
That is the only one I would consider getting, but it doesn't look any good on any of my wildclaws.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:37 pm

Yeah, Mitz guesses. He's still really good at some things that won't come in handy again.

Jason forgets things really easy, so sorry if Jerel's already answered this, but has Jerel been up at the Manor yet?
Does Jerel think he could drag himself up to give Dick a kiss on the cheek? That'll probably get him to keep driving.

Always appreciated in any show.
Aww booooooo
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:43 pm

They've both got other talents. Thankfully. Jerel'd go spare if he was just sitting around in Dick's apartment all day like some kind of kept boy.

He's dropped Dick off a couple of times, but he hasn't actually been inside yet. Dick keeps trying to organise a dinner, to, like, introduce him to everyone? But then emergencies pop up and it gets cancelled. Big family, lots of emergencies. Jason knows, they're his family. (does anyone else come down to visit Jason?)
Jerel wets his lips and shuffles around until he's sitting on the backseat properly. Then he leans in and, one hand gripping Dick's shoulder, kisses him warmly, firmly, right at the edge of his lips. Gets easier every time he leans in.

And in a show like Castle where the supernatural and strange gets shot down on every page 17 by thorough logic and policework, it's nice to be thrown a bone.
Though of course, I am having this love affair with shimmer wings at the moment and I don't like anything covering up the pretty colours, heh.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Mitz has something to do and he still feels like that half the time.

No, they're not. But Jason knows what Jerel means. Bruce'll always find a way to let Dickie down. (Nope! I would say Tim tried once and got a broken nose, Bruce has tried a few times but Jason won't see him and Damian would want nothing to do with the institute, so he'd avoid. Dick probably also got a broken nose but 1] for different reasons and 2] he came back)
...shit, Dick's really upset with himself for asking for that in the middle of driving.

I never watched it. Seems like a pretty okay show, though.
Aaaahhhh I see. Have you seen bar and daub on any of your dragons yet?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:02 am

... well. Jerel has to admit. Sometimes he doesn't mind.

Jason doesn't feel like they're his family anymore? Oh, tell him to quit it at any time, by the way, he's not trying to psychobabble Jason, he just likes to know people he likes. (Dick will always come back.)
Dick could always pull over and climb back here again. Plenty of room.

It's pretty good. Nathan Fillion is such a dork, he's the best.
No, going through the morphology thing takes ages and I'm hesitant about buying the genes because I'm kind of underwhelmed by them. I saw your pretty tundra with them, maize looks a-maize-ing.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:08 am

Jerel's always been the more relaxed one, though.

Jason sighs. They were never his family. Dick's his brother and that's it. (babuu)
Hmm. Dick puts his hand on the one Jerel rested on his shoulder, lacing their fingers together. But they're so much closer to coffee than they were!

That is basically the reaction of everyone when I say I haven't seen it XD
They are not the nicest genes. Though I like the look of cloud leopards and that is basically the same thing, it's just not doing it for me here. And I am still not convinced enough on the tundra. Hm. HMM.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:13 am

Sure, yeah. (When Mitz was looking.) He's just saying. It's okay to be taken care of.

Maybe one day that'll change. If they give Jason a chance. (is Snooze a Wayne in all this?)
Jerel laughs, all fond and warm and low. Funny man, he says.

Heh. It's true! And the writers like Firefly. And lots of other dorky stuff. It's like reference-palooza out there.
Very hmmm. Although the price for Daub, at least, is decent.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:24 am

Yeah, maybe. Mitz thinks it's a good thing for Jerel, anyway. To finally have someone look after him instead of Jerel being the one who's doing the looking all the time.

If it were that simple, everything'd be good, huh? (Dunno! Wasn't mentioned before. I think he was a kid who worked his ass off for a scholarship to the fancy school they all go to, but that can easily change.)
Yup, Dick pops his 'p', smiling. Okay, how does this place look?

Yeah that seems to be the case in every gifset I've seen, heh
I managed to snipe one from the marketplace and it didn't break the bank, that is always appreciated
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:31 am

Hey, Mitz learned to tie up his shoelaces pretty quick. Jerel wasn't always the one doing the looking after. He nudges Mitz's shoulder.

Yeah. Jerel can't even take his own hope on that count. (Or still be accurate. He's usually a Lost Wayne, after all.)
Jerel barely looks out the window. It looks good. Looks just fine to him. Think they require shoes? He's just so comfortable right now.

And also you get stupidly attached to the B-plot characters.
I haven't spent anything for a good long while, truth be told.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:31 am

C'mon, they both know that isn't true. Jerel has had a break coming for a while. It's a good thing.

Jason shrugs. Welp! (Romana will be sad to lose him. Though usually in this case he's Selina's, right?)
Jerel could stay right there and Dick could go get what they need and bring it back. They could drive out to the beach, have breakfast there. Might take a while, though. Their coffee might go cold.

Hmmm. Not always a good thing.
No, I'm much the same. Sitting on a big pile of moneys.
sorry I just really really needed to lie down and sleep again I HOPE THE REST OF YOUR DAY/EVENING WAS GOOD <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down