[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:32 am

Yeah. Let's hope some of it sticks. For both of them, right?

Snooze sits up straight again, drawn by the food. His whole face lights up. Bruce notes this with interest; it's how Jason often looked when Alfred brought him food, at the start, but with a different sort of enthusiasm.
Jerel grins at him, side-on. They'll have to test that out. Extensively.

Clara was great when she yell-cried at the Doctor and kept defending Danny and like, was problematic then realised she was being problematic and changed her attitude! But Moffat still needs to work on not having so many black-suited ladies with tight updos.
nope I have not been watching anything as you can tell from me needing to catch up on so much stuff, it's all the sleeping I think, really gets in the way
okay one more reply
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:38 am

Mitz frowns a little, since he doesn't really know what he said to make Jerel think that he'd need to have anything stick (because he's a little bit of a dunce), but nods. Right.

"I was unaware, ma'am, of any allergies you might have," Alfred tells Romana and she blinks amusedly at being called ma'am in that British way. "But Master Snooze assured me that everything should be to your liking."
Romana smiles and nudges Snooze. "You found the kitchens, then."
It's really in the name of medicine, he says seriously.

Oh by no means am I saying that the glaring, awkward and awful flaws are gone but it's definitely miles /better/. I would have lost all hope if Capaldi was given a bunch of stuff that had somehow gotten /worse/.
Then I am excited about you watching Gotham! Which is terrible! But I can't stop loving it! Even though it's trash!
okay that is fair I will go out into Bebh's adorable backyard and pet cats until Night Vale
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:44 am

Jerel squeezes Mitz's shoulder. And hey. Can he just say--? Any time Mitz needs a hug, Jerel's, y'know', right here. 'Cause that was good.

Snooze grins at her. "Of course. It never takes me long." He then remembers he has /two/ attentive parents at the table and looks to Bruce to explain. "I love to cook. The kitchen was the only place I would be, other than my bedroom, when I first came to live with Romana."
And science, Jerel agrees. It's for the good of humanity. Well. Two humans, anyway. Which is all that matters.

I'm still sort of angry with Capaldi though. Does he really have to insult Clara so much? And when he refused to call Courtney special, that really got up my nose.
It's trash that feeds the craving for babybats.
NIIIIIIIGHT VAAAAAAAALE EVEN LESS HOURS NOW YAY
have fun with the little backyard and the kittehs and Bebh! GOODNIGHT ~~ ♥!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:57 am

Mitz smiles awkwardly. Heh, yeah. It, uh. Yeah. Maybe they can be more of a hugging family.

Romana thanks Alfred while Snooze explains, and waits until Bruce reaches for something to eat before getting a sandwich on the plate nearest to her. "He's got a talent," she tells Bruce like it's a secret she's bursting to tell.
Dick goes all soppy. That's a pretty romantic thing to say.

Yeah, it's all shitty on that side of things. But we have to remember that Moffat's version of 'not flirting' is 'be a shithead'.
christ thought Bruce is so much like Damian it HURTS
AUGH
oh man I went out for a cigarette and there was a neighbour cat that was just HELLO HUMAN I WILL NOW SIT ON YOU PET ME THANK YOU and why can't my crazy cats be like that wow
GOODNIIIIIIIGHT sleep nicely~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Sounds good to Jerel. He's pretty keen.

Bruce sees the pride on both their faces, and manages a small, honest smile. "A passion for food -- that can take you anywhere in the world."
Snooze is absolutely not used to getting this amount of praise all squished into one short period of time, and he looks bright and pleased even as he blushes. He takes two different sandwiches he's never seen before and tucks in.
Dick must be a good influence on Jerel.

loser
But less abrasive, I'm assuming. Or less purposefully abrasive.
aw some cats are just so domesti-cat-ed
HOW IS NIGHT VALERY
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:53 pm

Mitz pats Jerel's arm, awkward but loving. It's a deal, then.

Romana tucks a bit of hair behind Snooze's hair while he eats, then turns to Bruce to start talking about something less embarrassing, even if it is making Snooze happier than she's seen him since they officially became mother and son. She'll probably talk to Bruce about politics. Nothing too divisive, but still.
Maybe. Maybe Jerel's just a bit romantic and Dick's only finding out now.

ugh totally
Most of the time, yes! But oh so sweet. So sweet. My god. And, obviously, there is so much tiny!Snooze there it's just so FUCKING CUTE
no
oh my god Noc it was amazing it was really really amazing
I am not here for long! I wanted to stay up until you turned up so I could say hi and that has happened~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:00 pm

So, hey. Does Mitz remember what they were even doing before this? Because Jerel sure doesn't.

Bruce would respond well enough to politics, so long as it's outside-the-city politics. Inside the city and he gets twitchy because there's so much corruption. Snooze may inject with a healthy amount of 'how 'bout that local sports team' if things start going off-track. (He nearly glows with happiness at Romana's casual affection.)
Underneath all the burping, farting and soccerboy douchebaggery... yeah, Jerel guesses it could be a possibility, he grins.

Babybats, awwww. Snooze and Damian rolled into one with a different parent death back story, voila, Bruce. We know where it's at.
hooooooooow amazing
hellooooooo
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:06 pm

Probably arguing? But like, only a little. It doesn't matter now, does it?

Romana just wants to know how much of a ditz the billionaire playboy is, but it looks like he has a quick and informed head on his shoulders. She'll be satisfied enough with that, for now. (snooze you cutebutt)
Dick snorts. He met that side of Jerel second, remember? Dick met him as the funny, caring older brother.

BOOM
soooooooo amazing but I can't say right now because I think my typing is bothering bebh and joce and I'm scared to keep going THIS MAY BE GOODNIGHT and if so <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:10 pm

Not at all. But Jerel meant, like--were they getting dinner? He feels mildly hungry. Want food?

Bruce isn't interested in being Brucie with a member of the family, even one like Romana, who doesn't know the family secret and literally only got there today. As he gets older, too, he gets less interested in being a ditz. He wants to look like a decent father. (Snooze discovers how much he likes affectionate touching, part 23493742934664)
Yeah, he did. One of the most honest parts of him, Jerel thinks. Probably the reason for all this. Dick probably wouldn't have liked him if he'd met the other Jerel first.

GOODNIIIIIIIIIIGHT if you go then SLEEP WEEEEEEEEEEELL dream of mountains not being real ~~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:42 am

How about always? Uh. Yeah! Mitz pulls out his phone and texts Mouse /and/ Snooze. They get jumpy if he's off their radar for too long.

Romana won't be convinced of Bruce being a decent father too easily, not just after some vague interest and an offer to get Snooze connected enough to get into high school. But she will be pleasant, answer questions and ask them. It won't be a stressful meeting by half, but it will also not be the last. (shocking isn't it Snooze)
Dick grins. Dunno. He would have liked Jerel to look at no matter what.

Hello! Sorry about last night. Every time I typed a lot they would move around in the next room and I didn't want to be an asshole.
THE SHOW WAS AMAZING truly amazing. Not only was the show amazing but two people told me that I looked like their headcanon Carlos, I drew a few eyes on a Cecil, there was an actual group of Cecils giggling and trying to come up to talk to me (they didn't know I was watching) but they chickened out, AND some Ukuladies fans were there and had a little fit when they saw me.
Cecil is just the freaking best. He's so expressive and the /way he moves/, it's wild. I convinced Joce to come with me to the show and he loved it and is now hooked. AND I got a discontinued shirt and a poster, I am so freaking happy, I'm so happy. And tired.
How are yoooooooooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:21 pm

It's that instinct to protect, Jerel thinks. Mitz'd be a bit clingy too if one of them didn't make contact for a while. In their line of work... so what kind of food?

Snooze will attempt to keep the conversation going as well as he can; he gets Romana to tell Bruce what she does for a living, and gets Bruce to tell Romana about... probably his charity efforts, with the Foundation and the other kids that keep dropping by. (he'll never get used to it)
Jerel snickers. Jerel's so cool with being Dick's eye-candy.

That's okay, I know how thin the walls are in that place!
oh man I think that officially makes you FAMOUS Sin you are famous you have the fame people in a capital city you do not specifically know RECOGNISED YOU
happy and tired sounds fantastic, I am glad you had an excellent time
I am pretty good, I spent another two hours in the sun today, it was so v nice HOW ARE YOU
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:40 am

The edible kind, Mitz shrugs while he taps at his phone. He doesn't care what.

Romana will be interested in the boys rather than the charity work. Everyone knows about Bruce's charity work, but his compulsive adopting habits are a little less talked about--at least in detail. (adorable baby)
Dick's trophy boyfriend.

SO THIN
THAT HAPPENED but also they were people from Letterkenny so I don't know if it actually works that way XD It was pretty cool to be called at as Carlos or Ukelady in turn so random people could get my attention.
it was so good I want to go again
mmmm sun. A storm hit the whole country the last couple of days so it's been miserable but really enjoyable to be inside and warm.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:19 pm

Excellent, Jerel says with relish. Curry it is. Jerel's been going hotter than usual, Dick's got a real taste for heat, does Mitz want just the usual?

Bruce doesn't like to admit that he can't handle being faced with tragedy; that he can live with it when it's abstract, simply keep his foundation afloat to deal with the orphanages -- but when there's a child and they look him in the eye and he sees his own loss looking back at him, that's when he acts. Goes overboard, really. And underboard, at the same time. He's getting better at dealing with all sides of his own issues.
Dick better have a damn big mantelpiece.

IT TOTALLY WORKS THAT WAY they don't know you but they recognised you outside a gig, that's so cool
whoops got totally sunburned yesterday, not enough to be painful but enough to be very colourful and slightly uncomfortable
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:57 am

Mitz puts his hand on his stomach. Dunno, he says honestly. He has new everything, barring some exceptions. Things taste better and he can eat more interesting things without getting sick since he came back. Just, like--not too hot?

Romana will probably say something totally within her rights but ultimately awkward like, "Your work with the orphanages of this city, even state, is commendable of course. But have you ever given thought to helping the foster system? You might want to."
Dick smiles, warm and lazy, and pats his lap. This right here is big enough, right? Jerel can sit here whenever he wants.

no but it is cool though
*cooled blankets*
Sorry I didn't reply this morning. I couldn't wake up for the longest time and then when I did I didn't want to do anything that I actually enjoy doing. I have to catch up on so much tv, reading and writing and can't face it
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:52 pm

Excellent. Jerel knows this /great/ place, it's brand new, trying to prove itself. Everything tastes like they're making it fresh. Hopefully Mitz'll love it.

Snooze goes really still and quiet at that, focusing on his food. It's his personal opinion that the foster system can't be helped; it's broken, flawed, and the only thing that will fix it is by fixing human nature. Ultimately not possible. Bruce will consider his reply before he answers. "I believe the thing children in the foster system benefit the most from, is attention. I have an excess of space for children, here, but not enough attention. I'm afraid that would be detrimental to their development."
Jerel'll treat it as his personal throne, be careful.

absolutely damn cool hell YEAH damn RIGHT
so tonight at work there was only supposed to be one guy on, and he thought it might be a bit busy so he called the boss and asked for someone to help him out, and then the girl he put on called me asking if I could take it instead, and it turned out we got absolutely smashed, the people literally just kept coming, and I cannot imagine how one person would have managed that
I have now watched all of season 6, what is the thing I was supposed to be freaking out about
I know them feels so excessively well, and here's what I think: if it's not enjoyable, scale it right back -- if catching up on those episodes feels like a job, do not do it, you'll end up resenting the show
hellooooooooo how are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:06 am

If it's food, Mitz'll eat it!

Romana thinks about his answer. "I wasn't suggesting you take in every child within the system," she says, gentle and carefully. "However, I think that you are in a unique position to help the system become something better than it is. Snooze and I are part of a success story that is rarely told. If the system helped children find families who want /them/, not the paychecks they come with, then it would be more fulfilling and efficient." Romana pauses, taking a sip of her tea, then sighs. "I really should say sorry. I've thought about this a lot and shouldn't expect you to jump at the call. You have a lot going on."
As far as Dick's concerned, that's the best response Jerel could have come up with.

holy shit has work calmed down now or what
how about the whole PLOT SO MUCH RANDOM AND LEGIT PLOT AND ALSO ALL THE PROJECT FREELANCER STUFF AND WASHINGTON ohhh man I love Wash so much
I think I just needed to be in my own space for a while. I was away from all my stuff and my own cooking for a whole week and it was fun but it was stressful
HI THERE I am okay I am way sore from yoga and now I have a headache because of something???? but I am HOME and COMFY and EATING PB&J how are yoooooooooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:36 pm

There's the resounding enthusiasm Jerel was looking for.

"I think we can both agree that there are too many children in need, in this city," Bruce says, after a moment's thought. "And doing the best I can is often not enough."
If only he'd come up with it while they weren't, y'know, otherwise occupied by driving. Then they could have put it into immediate practice. Something like that must need a lot of practice.

It did not calm down my last couple of shifts at all, but this week I apparently only have one shift, on Tuesday night. Which kind of pisses me off.
I had the startling thought last night (as I finished off season 10) that Wash is the Caboose of the Freelancers. Like, him among the Freelancers is Caboose among the R&B teams -- mostly dumb and clumsy, but occasionally coming out with a kernel of wisdom.
introversion recharging station at the ready for you
hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo how you
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:21 pm

Resounding endless pit of a stomach, Mitz corrects.

Romana waves that away. "My god, you're only one man," she says. "I really don't think it's up to you to solve every last problem there is." (Dick hears that and snorts and tries to pass it off as a sneeze.)
Well, they're not going to be driving forever, are they?

Pourquoi?
Yup! Unless he's in badass mode--though that is also like Caboose. I have not watched Seasons 11 or 12 because I kiiiiiiiind of don't want to be done with it all, but I'll get to it sometime.
yes perf
groggy but I'm leaving in a second to go for a walk. How are yoooooooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:54 am

Maybe Mitz's got some hollow legs on him this time, too.

Bruce manages something like a smile, fiercely ignoring Dick. "Wouldn't it be nice?"
The beach isn't too far. Then they can get to practicing.

Well, it's only one shift. Mo' shifts mo' money.
He's in badass mode less and less the more he's in the Blue armour. It's like it's infecting him. If you haven't watched 11 or 12 that means we are up to the same place! But I might be watching them today, if I feel like tv-ing.
I am okaaaaaay stupid dogs woke me up at 6am barking outside my window grumble grumble how are youuuuuuuuu
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:04 am

Mitz makes a thoughtful noise, then knocks his leg--probably hard enough to bruise, since he does so like a peach. Mm, nope! Just a freak-of-nature stomach like always.

"To be able to solve every problem?" Romana asks, smiling herself. "You don't think that would be a smidge too much work for a boring result?"
Dick snuggles down into the seat. How much longer? The idea of sun and more coffee and Jerel being fucking gorgeous at him is amazing. Dick doesn't know how much longer he can hold out.

Ahhhh. Yeah, that's true. But! It's been super busy and you deserve to chill out as well.
I saw a little bit of 11. Him and Caboose are the cutest things ever. I MAY WATCH BEFORE SLEEPING or I will sleep >.>
Aw, puppies. I am okay! Catching up on Who, which I hadn't done for a while.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:07 am

They really should investigate the possiblity of there being a gate to an alternate reality inside Mitz's stomach.

"The benefits could be worth it," Bruce replies.
Plus, the coffee's going to go cold. Jerel's made the turn off, they're on the right road, they just have to look out for sand and water.

This is true. I just noticed that on the roster the new guy has four shifts and the rest of us have two or one. It's irritating.
Sometimes it's hard to decide between the two, that's true.
I have missed the last two as well. It's just not as enthralling as it used to be.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:24 am

At this point, Mitz would believe anything. The universe loves making his life as weird as it possibly can.

"Problems are what motivate us," Romana replies. She loves a good debate, and might be the kind to always start one up whenever she can. "Maybe not always the big ones, which tend to overwhelm, but the little ones are required."
Dick's going to trust Jerel's navigational skills, then.

Maybe they're choosing to baptise him by fire to shut him up.
It's getting harder more and more. I blame autumn.
No, certainly not enthralling. But I'm enjoying it much more than I did with any of Smith's run.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:29 am

One day he'll start eating himself from the inside out. Jerel better get him to the curry shop quicksmart.

"Solving poverty--solving abuse--neglect--crime--" Bruce takes a sip of his water. He doesn't usually try to converse with people who are actually his intellectual equals, in case they see through the ditzy playboy act. But he hasn't put on that act at all, here -- not in front of his child. "It would be worth it, to be a little more bored."
That's probably not all that wise. Jerel mostly relies on 'I think it's that way'.

Or, because he's a guy, he's already bffs with the boss and gets all the weekend time-and-a-half shifts, while the girls get the weekday shifts.
And I blame spring! It's so balanced.
Nah, I used to be excited for new episodes. Now I'm like, oh, it's been three weeks, I guess there's probably some Doctor Who to watch.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:39 am

Mitz laughs. Oi, remember that time they were so hungry, their stomachs actually started eating themselves?

"Those are the big problems," Romana points out. "And you're not wrong in that case. But little things. If they went away, then what would motivate us, as humans, to do anything?"
That's always worked out pretty well for Dick. Then again, he's circus-folk, he jokes lightly.

is this the prick you were talking about before?
fucking seasons
Yuuuuuuuuuup. Maybe we're just jaded? Because of all the shit that we've waded through in recent years.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:49 am

And they were throwing up bile for two weeks? Yuck. How could Jerel forget. (He laughs, too.)

"Idealists would tell you that it's in human nature to always strive for better things," Bruce says. "If you were guaranteed that a bus would be at the bus stop every time you needed it to be, you would still hurry to it."
So what Dick's saying is, since he's in the passenger seat and he's got the experience, he should have been navigating all this time?

Yeah, probably.
my friend just texted me and said it's 32 degrees in armidale. Here it is cloudy. One season is weird enough, all four are crazy.
I think it's probably tumblr's fault.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:06 am

Mitz lets a big fake sigh go. Ah, man. Good times.

"Are you an idealist, Bruce Wayne?"
Nuh-uh, Dick gives Jerel a bit, sappy, sleepy grin. He's napping.

Kick him in the shins.
Sounds like Ireland! It's four seasons in a week, most of the time.
Everything is tumblr's fault, no matter the show.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:10 am

Yeah, so much fun. Absolutely. Jerel especially loved the dehydration.

"It depends which Bruce Wayne you're talking to, I suppose," he replies.
Yeah, Jerel can see that. Dick must be snoring in the form of words.

That might lose me the single shift I've got. I could lock him in the cool room so he gets a cold and the rest of us get his shifts.
Except snow, shakes fist. I'mma tell the truth, I wrote shakes fish just then.
But the disinterest, especially. All the shit about problematic favourites and the Moffat exposes, and the fact that even if you try and block it, you'll still see gifs from the episode spoiling the best parts before you see the episode itself -- it all adds up to just... not caring.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:15 am

That was probably Mitz's favorite part, too. That and going blind every so often. Youth! What a lark. Mitz grins.

Romana smiles mildly. "Yes," she says, considering. "Yes, I'm beginning to see that."
He can snore in kisses too, if Jerel pulls over.

You could do that after you "accidentally" bump into him!
DO YOU SHAKE YOUR FISH AT ME SIR
It all add up, yes. I'm following a few positive Who people now, though, and it's really making a difference probably. I'm upset less about the whole show.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:18 am

They had such grand adventures. Jerel snorts.

Snooze is dying to point out that you're not supposed to talk about politics or religion over a meal, but he simply reaches for another sandwich--probably his third, if they're normal sized, or, like, seventh, if they're little ones.
That sounds like a pretty interesting talent, and Jerel would like to explore it more fully, but he doesn't want to pull over five feet from the beach when he could pull up /on/ the beach.

Of course, of course. It's all accidental, of course!
I SHAKE MY FISH BUT I DO NOT SHAKE MY FISH AT YOU SIR
I just get upset by the instant gifs and the liveblogging before I can get a download. It's almost like, well, what's the point of watching it.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:24 am

Yeah, well. Jerel always got them through.

Romana puts her hand on Snooze's arm when he moves. "Are we boring?" She looks a little worried. She never ignored him, she feels, and she certainly didn't forget he was there. But she doesn't want him to feel overlooked.
So /reasonable/, Dick whines.

Everything accidental! This hammer to the face was totally accidental!
DO YOU QUARREL SIR
YOU KNOW WHO IS THE WORST FOR THAT the actual doctor who tumblr account. I fucking hate them for it
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:29 am

And Mitz, once he got his hands on that shotgun. Didn't he name it?

Snooze immediately quits reaching for the sandwich; subconsciously he takes that gesture as meaning, 'you've had enough food, stop'. "No, not at all. I am glad you're getting along," he says to both of them.
Bruce clocks the withdrawal, but says nothing, in case he misinterpreted it; Snooze said he loved food, he wouldn't stop if he wanted more, surely. "
Jerel just doesn't like interruptions. If they're stopping, then they're stopping and not starting up again for a while.

He said he needed to get hammered, he didn't say how.
QUARREL SIR NO SIR
amen to that, with their fifty posts about the upcoming episode, during the episode, and then after it
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:34 am

/No/. Shut /up/.

Romana doesn't react to the withdrawal, but it probably isn't the first time she's done something that made Snooze react negatively. She puts a sandwich on his plate without a word about it. "It's definitely nice to get out of the office and actually talk to someone instead of /at/ someone," she says. "I'm glad you invited me over, Snooze."
Dick'll remember that.

he brought this upon himself
WELL THAT'S OKAY THEN ISN'T IT
fucking pricks. I mean, yes to interacting with the fanbase. The fact that they reblog terrible art that would otherwise not be reblogged is great because it'll really boost confidence in those in a really judgemental fandom. But also UGGGGGGH THEY NEED TO SHUT UP also they pander to BBC USA watchers, which irks me slightly.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:45 am

Was it Polly? Molly? No, maybe it was Tommy. Tommy gun? No, that's a real thing, isn't it.

"As am I," Bruce puts in. "It has been good to meet you both, properly."
He better, Jerel grins. Then, abruptly, the terrain under the car changes, and the car is bumping along sandy grass dunes.

Especially when I put the hammer in his hand and he started hitting himself with it, I mean, I told him to stop hitting himself.
Put down your sword, you fools, you know not what you do.
There's interacting and then there's overreacting to, and I'm pretty sure that tumblr is on one particular side of that very fine line.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:57 am

Oh my god Jerel shut up.

Romana has nothing to say to that, and so takes a sip of tea. She's wondering how much of this is a show to have Snooze feel safer with him before Bruce pushes her out of the picture, and how much is just paranoia on her part.
Dick punches the air with both fists, though slowly. Beach!

what. an. idiot
chill man it's cool we're all bros here isn't that right tybalt mate
oh tumblr, the overreacting teenager of the internet
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:12 pm

He gets that a lot. Shelly? Was it Shelly?

Snooze finishes off that sandwich Romana put on his plate and tells himself he doesn't want any more. He smiles at his mom and his father, because he does feel safe, and he doesn't want to think about there being a tug-of-war with him in the middle.
Bruce just finds it both sad and sweet, the tableau the three of them make.
Jerel rolls down his window and takes a deep breath of the salty air. Oh, yeah. That's the stuff.

next thing you know he'll break his wrist falling off a broom and then where will we be
HAVE AT THEE COWARD
twitch twitch
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:20 pm

Mitz is ignoring Jerel now. (if there was a name, I can't remember it, but let's say Shelley after Mary Shelley)

Romana's usual smile, which is tiny and mild and a little patronising, always goes soft and loving when Snooze does something adorable. Smiling at both of them while eating a tiny sandwich is very adorable.
Dick sits up and stretches. Good nap. Soooo, come on. They should get a good spot.

well the restaurant won't have an asshole working there
woah man woah chill out
*blankets*
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:23 pm

(THAT WAS MY THOUGHT TOO) That means Jerel's got it right.

Snooze really likes that smile. It's new and real.
Are they gonna open up the back of the car and chill out on the blankets, or are they going to take a blanket with them and chill out on the sand?

correction, it will have one less asshole working there
GIVE ME MY LONG SWORD HO
*scuttle*
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:36 pm

It means Jerel's an ass. (YESSSSSS GOOD)

Romana is just happy to have someone in her life that means the world to her.
What does Jerel want to do?

Don't worry we'll get the other ones too
WHAT DID YOU CALL ME
oh dear
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:39 pm

Yeah, but they knew that already. Come on, isn't Mitz all kinds of sentimental that Jerel remembered?

And who she means the world to.
Hm. He thinks he wants to open up the back of the car and let the sunlight crawl up their legs. It's more comfortable than being on the sand, he points out. Not half as lumpy.

and their little dogs, too, nyahahahahhahahhaaa
MY LONG SWORD HO
occasionally I turn into a crab underneath blankets, side-walking is easier
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:51 pm

No, since Jerel only ever remembers the embarrassing stuff.

Big dorks. All their obvious love for each other is going to have Dick all sighing and soppy eyed and Damian jealous as fuck.
Whatever makes you happy, gorgeous. Dick's going to continue touching Jerel now, just giving him that warning. Or was that only about when they're talking about penises?

give me their dogs
THAT SEEMS LIKE AN OBTUSE INSULT
you find out new things about your friends every day
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:03 pm

That's most of the stuff.

Will he be more or less jealous when he figures out Romana is Snooze's adoptive mother? Damian seems like the type to make a distinction between biological and not.
Just the penis thing. Probably also some warning for butt touching? Jerel's not sure, so they'll just play it by year, yeah?

probably for the best, mine would probably eat them
shakespearian insults are great
scuttle scuttle
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:11 pm

Mitz scowls. Yeah, thanks.

No, you're right, he'll definitely ease off when he finds that out. Which probably won't be that long after this luncheon.
Well, Dick was kind of going to take Jerel's cue on the butt touching stuff.

Yours are giant golden balls of fur and love who munch on bones bigger than most dogs, yes.
they are probably my favorite
nature is amazing
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:15 pm

Hey, the stuff concerning Jerel himself, too. They were both embarrassing.

Especially if Romana and Bruce encourage Snooze and Damian to go and get to know each other.
That sounds like an idea. Let's climb in the back.

you should have seen the bones mum got them the other day, oh my god, I don't think either dog slept that night, they just gnawed on the bones until dawn then conked out for a few hours, then started up again
they're just so subtle sometimes -- and other times /really/ not
nature is awe-ful
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:28 pm

Mitz rolls his eyes. Yeah, well, they both know that's not true. Not, not that Mitz doesn't appreciate the effort Jerel made there, thank you, but still.

I can imagine that being the most awkward playdate in the history of playdates.
Jerel can go first. Dick's not going to touch him up, but he still wants a good look.

cutie carnivore babies
apparently it's even more unsubtle when spoken in the original accent
and sticky, oftentimes
I AM SLEEPING SOON
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:32 pm

Hey, Jerel picked his nose for like six months there at one point. That was hella embarrassing.

The two of them being awkward at each other, at things around them, and at the world in general, before finally finding something to talk about where they loosen up. There's got to be something. Even if it's the lack of things to talk about.
Jerel will wiggle it extra nice, he promises. He pops his seatbelt, twists, and climbs over into the back.

I think even they were surprised at how big the bones were, Bella wouldn't take it from me at first, she was like, 'really, really, all this for me, really?'
/but/ of course
true
I AM EATING SOON aw man not sleep
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content