[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:05 pm

Hm. Mitz will just think that Seth wants him to swear loyalty to another master vampire. Which he'll do. It's a good idea.

The Master curls his hands into fists, then relaxes them onto his lap. "My dear Doctor," he says, feigning calm that neither of them believe. "What do you suppose taking care of me would mean? And how much do you think I would thank you for treating me like a pet?"

Either. Both? Carlisle returns Seth's grin as soon as he sees it.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:15 pm

Seth... is not opposed to that. From his own meetings -- there would be multiple meetings -- with Max he's got the idea that Max is not even close to being anything like Thaey. But Max probably wouldn't even ask for them to swear before offering to teach them the skills. Vampires in better control of themselves is for the benefit of the whole community.

"I'm not allowed to take care of you? I don't think of you as a pet." The Doctor is kind of insulted by the insinuation. It's not like this is their first century together. "You're -- I want you to be comfortable and happy. What's so wrong with that?"

Both! Seth's grin widens when Carlisle returns it. Oh, man, Seth is going to get so obnoxious at work. Talking about how they're gonna go out on a /date/.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:31 pm

Sure, that. That's something to consider. But mostly Mitz just doesn't want to be, for lack of a better description, floating free without any direction. Seth and Snooze and Max can worry about power and knowledge and everything else, and maybe Mitz will follow along at some point. But he just doesn't like being without direction.

"Answer your own question, Doctor," the Master sighs. "What is so wrong with me wanting you to be strong and healthy? Powerful, even. What is so wrong with me insisting that /I/ care for /your/ wellbeing? Certainly it must be the same problem."

Get as obnoxious as Seth wants to be, Carlisle nearly laughs. Carlisle will do the same, in his own way.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:38 pm

Well. Mitz can swear, if he wants to. Max will of course accept his vow of loyalty. But then Mitz will be responsible for learning control and the rules of /normal/ vampire society. Mitz likes rules, though, he'll probably enjoy it. Seth might chafe a little, but then he'll get excited about not being scared all the time.

"It doesn't hurt me to care for you," the Doctor points out, carefully. "It hurts you to care for me."

Oh, yeah? Seth grins. Who's Carlisle going to brag to?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:32 am

Mitz will do anything so long as he has someone to answer to, and he'll do it happily. Actually, with the right person in charge of him, he'll end up being pretty great.

"Is that what you think," the Master replies, again falling into his dull tone. The Master tilts his head a little more. He would like to be done with this conversation before he admits anything that might be used against him.

Seth, mostly. Carlisle is not that sociable. And no doubt Jasper will find out from Seth before he finds out from Carlisle.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:38 am

And one day he might have the confidence to have a little more independence. You know what, Max might enjoy having a super clever strong vampire he can rely on.

The Doctor presses his lips to the Master's neck. "I hate hurting you, and I just keep doing it."

Seth laughs a little. He's gonna really enjoy hearing Carlisle brag about dating Seth to Seth. That's gonna give him tingles.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:54 am

Super clever, secretly powerful, extremely loyal vampire. Mitz is a total asset, especially since Thaey's already broken him down to be built back up again.

The Master doesn't jump, but it's a close thing. His body remembers the pain of the Doctor's bite even though it's been quite some time. It also remembers the feeling of the Doctor's lips on his skin and what that could lead to. Association is a fascinating thing. "Perhaps you do, but not in the way you think," the Master says through gritted teeth. "/Drink/."

That would be the desired result, yes, Carlisle smiles fondly. Maybe Seth could keep it to himself? Carlisle doesn't want Seth to think of him as over-eager.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:00 am

Max will be more interested in seeing what Mitz does when he's given control and training, and then choices. Max is very good at not influencing choices. He hopes that may bring out Mitz's own personality, which he is sure Mitz only shares with Snooze and Seth.

The Doctor is ready to give in. But before he does, he needs to say, to whisper: "I love how you taste. I wish I could bring you as much pleasure as you bring me." Then he curls one hand around the other side of the Master's neck, to hold him steady, and bites. The Master's hot, rich blood floods the Doctor's mouth and he works his mouth over the wounds. He won't miss a single drop.

Hey, Seth regularly bounces on his toes like he's had too much red cordial when he's waiting for Carlisle to open the door in the evenings. He thinks they're past being worried about being over-eager.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:15 am

If Max thinks so. Mitz isn't sure he has a personality, but Seth and Snooze seem to like him a lot so maybe he has? Anyway, Mitz won't be a problem unless Max asks him to kill anyone.

The Doctor doesn't even push his power through the bite, and the marks protect the Master more than mere control ever could. But, even with all that in place, the pain that pulses down the Master's neck to his chest and arms and into his bones makes him convulse under the Doctor's hands and mouth. Centuries of practice has allowed the Master to stay silent, however. He hasn't screamed in a long time.

Carlisle laughs and opens that very door to let Seth in. Seth can get away with being over-eager. It's very unbecoming for a vampire, you know.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:42 am

Max definitely won't be needing that. He doesn't kill competition. Or humans. That's not the best way to foster cooperation within an already damaged society, Max's lover tells him. Max is inclined to believe him.

It cuts at the Doctor's heart, the Master seizing in his arms. His own eyes are wet with bloody tears as he holds the Master steady. The distance between their minds is vast as the Master's silence deafens the Doctor. This is so much worse than usual. It doesn't feel intimate at all. It feels like rape.

Seth's got to admit, sometimes he does love that vampire mystique Carlisle's got going on, but he still thinks it would be thoroughly cute to see Carlisle excited. As a matter of fact, it /was/ cute -- Carlisle was totally excited when he was taking Seth to see the bike.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:04 pm

That seems like an answer that Mitz wants to hear, so he won't believe it straight away. But yeah, good.

The pain shuts down the Master's brain. He doesn't black out, not really. He's lucid. But he has no grasp on how much time passes. It could be minutes, hours. Seconds. By the time the Doctor finishes, the Master feels worn out but like he could have taken much more. He shakes briefly before he fights to get a hold on himself; any further amount of weakness shown will just encourage the Doctor to starve himself again. "Don't be so dramatic," the Master admonishes. "Was I not willing? Don't you feel better?" His voice is much breathier than it has any right to be, the traitor.

Vampires aren't cute, Seth.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:16 pm

Max is prepared for it to take centuries for Mitz to believe it. They're vampires. They've got the time.

The Doctor presses his face to the Master's shoulder, his bloody tears dried on his face by now. He feels the Master shake and struggle with his own body, all to keep the Doctor from becoming upset, and he tightens his grip on the Master's waist. Everything feels so sharp and bright, and the Master smells so very good. The Doctor's brain is buzzing. "I love you," he says.

/Carlisle/ is cute. Carlisle has the -- Seth sighs, kind of dreamy -- eyes, his eyes go all bright, and he gets that sweet smile.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:23 pm

If Max is telling the truth, it won't take centuries. Mitz isn't really all that sure that Max really cares about convincing a vampire he has no connection to, but whatever. Max is in charge. He won't say anything.

The Master never knows how to reply to that in a way that the Doctor will believe him. If the Master were in the Doctor's place, and the Master replied in kind, /he/ wouldn't believe himself. "And so you should," the Master does reply, meaning to say what he should be saying but unable. He puts his right arm on the Doctor's back, since he won't be able to move his left for quite some time after the bite.

Carlisle looks amused. And, honestly, flattered. That does sound particularly cute, he allows.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:35 pm

They have a connection now. Mitz swore loyalty, even though he didn't have to, and that means something to Max. In feudal times, a knight swore loyalty to his lord, and while the knight did the lord's work, it was also the lord's responsibility to take care of and protect the knight. Max doesn't really consider himself a lord, but the principle is the same.

The Doctor scrubs some of the flaked blood from his own face and cuddles the Master. He feels /warm/. He wants to share that feeling with the Master, how he feels warm and satiated... and loved. The Master sacrifices his own comfort for love of the Doctor. The Master may not be able to talk about his love, but the Doctor can recognise it, in moments like this.

Seth closes the door behind them, so they're alone again in Carlisle's rooms, and he spins around Carlisle, grinning. It's very cute. Seth likes being allowed to say how cute it is. He's totally bragging right now, that he's lucky enough to get to see cute Carlisle.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:42 pm

Mitz has never been a knight. He's been a blacksmith, a whipping boy and a pariah. But Max does have his loyalty and Mitz really only expects a little bit of protection in return. (Actually, if Mitz thinks about it too hard, then he'll regret swearing loyalty to Max because it'll put him and his whole brood in danger.)

The Master sighs and turns in the Doctor's arms, taking his hand away to lift the Doctor's head and get rid of the rest of the blood on his face. "The crying is unnecessary," he says, though not as coldly as he could.

Carlisle thinks that perhaps Seth is the only person left on this earth who thinks Carlisle is cute. And Carlisle doesn't really feel the need to discourage that.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:54 pm

Mitz will be properly protected. As will Seth, whether he swears loyalty or not. They just look so young? Max can't help but feel protective of kids. It's not a /weakness/, but it's probably gotten him in some trouble.

The Doctor leans his face into the Master's hand, for the brief moment it's there. "What hurts you, hurts me," he says, reluctantly, because he doesn't want to get back to the argument they were having. He wants the tired cuddling.

Seth thinks it's possible that's because Carlisle doesn't really show himself to people. Which makes Seth really... flattered.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:58 pm

Snooze and Seth are probably the only people who have ever been outwardly protective of Mitz. He's experienced authority figures being possessive, and that's fine, but not protective. Max is going to confuse him a lot.

The Master hums, thinking for a second. "That will be remedied," he decides.

Carlisle doesn't think he's that secretive a vampire, all things considered. He just keeps to himself until he's needed. Which is rarely. Vampires don't really have a need for someone who's been a human doctor for decades.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:07 pm

Max will also be super patient and kind and also jokey. Mitz will get used to him eventually.

The Doctor sighs. "I really think the way we have it is the best we can get it. We share the pain, this way." The Master is still conscious after the Doctor's fed. That's only going to happen with a servant, since they've got the connection and the Doctor can shoulder some of the physical burden.

Surely Carlisle's got a whole lot of useful knowledge. And he's so calm and controlled. Seth's honestly surprised the Doctor doesn't, like, ask him for counsel and all.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:12 pm

Mitz will probably be fond of him eventually, but always be a little confused by him. Mitz is confused by Seth a lot, too. He doesn't connect the same mental dots that they do. The mental dots normal people call optimism.

"It will have to be remedied in case you must feed on me in front of anyone," the Master explains. They don't do that and it's seen as weird, which is a weakness. Something about the Doctor's servant needs to be hidden when he feeds, so it's strange. The Doctor could be in need of a power play at any time, and they have to be ready. "I'll block you off if I need to."

Carlisle almost laughs. Counsel on what? The Doctor is older than him, his human servant is a collared version of Alistair Crowley and he has the loyalty of several vampires from very, /very/ powerful lines. Carlisle's control is something that can't be taught, it's just in him. It doesn't make him all that useful.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:23 pm

It took Seth a while to re-learn how to do it. It all starts with hope. Seth is kind of uncommonly hopeful, for a vampire. Thaey never managed to stomp it out completely.

The Doctor sighs and hides his face against the Master's shoulder again, as if he was some teenage fledge. "I hate people knowing the effect of my bite. They always trust me less."

His experience with humans could make him useful, Seth insists. All those people Carlisle mentioned, sure, they're old, but they don't have the same experience Carlisle does. Carlisle managed to pass as human for /decades/. Now /that's/ impressive.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:29 pm

Seth is a lot stronger of will than Mitz ever was. It makes him extremely interesting, and kind of dangerous.

"But they fear you more," the Master says simply, almost gently. It's something the Doctor has never accepted. He could be so much more powerful than he already is if he would accept it. "Trust can always come later. Fear is something that has to be planted quickly. Especially in those that you do not trust yourself."

Maybe, Carlisle allows. That might be why he's still permitted to stay here.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:40 pm

Seth has a different kind of strength to Mitz. It's a lot more to do with keeping alive his own kind of... internal peace, or light. Faith, even.

"That works well for foreign delegations," the Doctor agrees. 'Foreign' is anything outside the city, for vampires. "But not for my own people. How can they come to me with their problems if they think all I will bring them is pain?"

Seth stops bouncing and looks at Carlisle with wide eyes. Is that not a guaranteed thing? Will Carlisle have to leave at some point?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:45 pm

For some reason I'm reminded of Sirius Black surviving Azkaban because of knowing a fact, not holding a happy thought.

"Your own people already trust you, so why is there any cause for worry?" The Doctor tends to worry needlessly about the happiness of people around him all the time. If they are trusting and trustworthy and, above all, obedient, then what's the problem?

Carlisle puts a hand on Seth's arm and shakes his head. Doubtful. The other reason why he is permitted to stay beyond his usefulness is likely because of his and Seth's connection. If Carlisle did have to go then either he would bring Seth with him or leave Seth behind. Either way, it would upset the wolf pack and the balance that the Doctor has carefully cultivated between them.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:54 pm

Yeah, that sounds about right. For a long while there, there wouldn't have been any happy thoughts. But there would have been something at the core of him. The thought that 'this is not all there is', maybe.

The Doctor circles his hand on the Master's lower back, rubbing gently, feeling the ghost of the Master's ache down his own left side. "Because trust needs to be maintained."

Seth was going to say, he says, slowly, he doesn't know what the hell he would do in a situation where Carlisle had to leave. He really, really adores Carlisle. But his pack... he can't leave either one of them.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:59 pm

Aw, Seth. Way to be stronger than anyone would think possible.

"Then only consider this for political situations," the Master suggests. If the Doctor wants to be seen as coddling to his trusted subjects, as they are, then that is his choice. But he should be feared by those he doesn't trust, at least.

And Carlisle wouldn't want him to choose. But, that is Carlisle's reasoning. The loss of even one member of a pack, for whatever reason, could upset everything. And if that one member of the pack is still there, but--devastated... Just as damaging.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:15 am

No doubt Seth had bad days. He's not perfect. He had days -- well, nights -- where he just gave in to Thaey's mindless beatings and brainwashings. But after a time, he'd just think to himself, 'there's got to be more than this', and the hope wouldn't die.

The Doctor rests his head on the Master's shoulder. "I'll consider it. I prefer it when you're at my side during meetings like that, but if we do very much have need of extra political oomph, I'll consider it." He /hates/ the idea of the Master blocking him. He hates it so much. It goes against everything he wants for them.

Seth nods. Yeah. That makes a lot of sense. He exhales heavily. Wow. He's never been the focus point of a situation like that before.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:19 am

Oh, Thaey must have hated that. Just knowing that there's something he can't get to and break. It would have helped, obviously, because Seth has the ability to think through orders and be a little more creative when he was loyal to Thaey, but it would have driven Thaey a little mental.

"It needn't be anything too strenuous," the Master says, hoping that he's telling at least a little truth. Most vampires feed from their servants to show that they have obedience and loyalty. And with a servant as powerful as the Master, with the reputation he has even now, it would serve the Doctor well to do so.

He always has been, and so has all the members of his pack that are and were pomme de sang candidates. It's not something to worry about for now. Carlisle is in no danger of leaving, or being told to leave.

Last edited by sinistra_blache on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:27 am

Probably why Thaey ended up ignoring Seth so thoroughly Seth was able to mastermind a daring rescue and escape, let's be honest. After a long period of experimentation, ignoring Seth usually produced pretty good results. Seth doesn't like being left alone.

"Nothing like this," the Doctor agrees. "Just a --" He twists his mouth. "Snack." The word feels dirty, even if it is the colloquial for what the Doctor means -- just a brief feed, not enough to satisfy, but enough to pulse power throughout the victim and the room if necessary.

Good. /Good/. Carlisle needs to tell Seth, if ever that happens. Seth can forget about it now, but if it happens, he'll need to... prepare. For whatever.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:30 am

The only punishment that works, but one that makes him bitter and resentful. Sloppy, Thaey.

The Master laughs quietly, once. "A snack, yes," it doesn't bother him as much as it bothers the Doctor. It would do what they need it to do. "Then we will see about making feeding a little more rewarding for you."

It's fine, Seth. Carlisle promises that it's fine. There's no danger. But he will let Seth know as soon as he's able if there is any danger.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:46 am

Yeah, Thaey never did figure out how to make Seth devoted and worshipful. That would have been just consistent positive attention and a little returned devotion. Not really Thaey's style.

The Doctor quirks an eyebrow. "Exactly how do you plan on doing that?"

Good. Seth takes a deep breath, and shakes off the dark feelings. So -- the fire in the living room, or the bedroom? Which does Carlisle want attention paid to?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:54 am

Thaey can pretend positive attention, but not for very long. That's probably how he got Seth in the first place. ...although, isn't Mitz Seth's sire? Like, it was a punishment to turn a young man and watch a fledgling be better than him, even with his weak-as-water blood.

"I have some ideas," the Master shrugs. "But I think it would mostly involve both of us taking on some attributes that we are naturally inclined to hide from one another."

The bedroom, if he had to choose. Don't worry about it, Seth. Just get comfortable. Dawn isn't far off, so Carlisle is going to get changed.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:50 am

Yeah, that sounds familiar. But I'm sure that once Mitz turned Seth, Thaey took him away, because the punishment would be more effective in that Mitz doesn't even get to teach Seth anything. He doesn't get the normal bonding. Mitz'd only fuck it up anyway, Thaey'd say.

The Doctor perches his chin on the Master's shoulder, perfect for hugging so long as the Master will let him. "And what sort of attributes would those be? Do tell?"

Seth shrugs off his jacket and drapes it over the back of a chair, and toes off his shoes and leaves them in the same place -- he knows how Carlisle gets about clothes just abandoned willy-nilly. He checks the clock. Dawn really isn't far off. He's disappointed. It's been such a good night! Why does it have to be over?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:54 am

It's true, he would, Mitz knows. But no doubt Seth would get more powerful as Mitz does. That could be interesting as well.

The Master looks at the Doctor sidelong like he's an idiot. "I enjoy inflicting pain. You do not, but have been known to enjoy receiving it," he spells out.

Carlisle can ignore death for the day better than most vampires, he reminds Seth. If he truly doesn't want the night to end, then it would just a little bit of discomfort. (And bleeds.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:13 am

And there's no denying that despite Thaey's tricks, Seth and Mitz bonded very tightly. I wonder if Seth will develop any of Mitz's abilities, seeing as Mitz is his sire?

"Well." The Doctor is slightly flummoxed, then, slowly, he nods. "Well, yes. I suppose. On occasion. Do you mean for us to -- switch traits?"

Seth shakes his head. Seth's sure there's a reason that vampires don't regularly do that, and that reason is that it -- hurts, or it's just wrong, or something. It shouldn't happen. The next night will come soon enough.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:17 am

We haven't really figured out Mitz's abilities yet, so Seth could develop any number of fancy witch tricks!

"Purposefully, yes," the Master nods, mirroring the Doctor almost perfectly. "Sometimes it happens by accident, but if it can be controlled then it would be beneficial."

Carlisle puts his hand on Seth's arm for a second, an affectionate touch, then goes to his bedroom to change. He speaks on his way there. If that is what Seth wants, then Carlisle will give into dawn.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:34 am

Definitely something to put some thought into. Max may end up being very impressed with the pair of them.

"That would be very interesting," the Doctor murmurs, his brain turning over the idea. "I'm not sure how well it can be manufactured. Have you noticed any patterns?"

Seth will stay with him, he says, keeping a respectful distance from the door. Hey, he asks, does Carlisle want to feed before dawn?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:09 am

Aw, Seth. You could get some positive reinforcement from an authority figure! Mitz will too but it'll make him very nervous. If that happened with Thaey it meant a calm before the storm.

"Not from you," the Master admits. "But I could always concentrate on being in the situation from your point of view. It won't work if I were seeing myself, I know that much. But if you got a volunteer..."

Carlisle hums, thinking, and comes back to the door buttoning up a pyjama shirt. He's probably the only vampire around that wears pyjamas for dawn, but he developed Habits. He could feed, he tells Seth. But he could also wait. He's not ravenous but it's always nice to lay down feeling warm.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:08 am

Max won't try to separate them if they don't want to be apart, so there's that. Mitz will have Seth to look at for reassurance.

The Doctor takes a moment to parse that. "You... want me to feed from someone else while you watch to see what I do?"

Seth joins him at the door. He finds Carlisle's pyjamas super cute, too, but he never says anything, because he thinks Carlisle might get self-conscious about them. Then that's what they'll do, he says.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:26 am

Which he will, often. Seth's just better at figuring out if someone is okay or not. If they're going to be cruel or not. Seth's just better at that. Mitz is smarter, but not when it comes to people.

"No," the Master answers honestly, then thinks about it. "Though it would be a good starting point." (He thinks that if he watches the Doctor feed and likes watching it, he could force his sadistic enjoyment on the Doctor. Or, really, help the Doctor get into the mindset.)

Carlisle stands aside to invite Seth into the bedroom. It's new, still, that Seth's allowed in there. Carlisle would have kept Seth out for the longest time. Thank you, Seth.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:25 am

Mitz is smart at things, Seth is smart at people. They work well together. It's really lucky they found each other, actually, they complement each other well.

The Doctor sighs and noses at the Master's neck, where his bite marks are. "If I give you permission to come up with a working plan, you mustn't share it with anyone but me until I say so." (Yeah, the Doctor kind of understood that? But he doesn't know how he's going to return the favour and show the Master what it's like to enjoy pain, since the only pain the Doctor likes is inflicted by the Master, and, well, the Master would be rather too busy to feel what it's like when he's on the other end.)

It's Seth's pleasure, honestly. He likes doing this for Carlisle; he likes being there for Carlisle. Seth steps inside the bedroom carefully, almost cautiously. He always expects to be sent out, and it'll be months before he can comfortably bounce around like it's part of his own space.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:59 am

Lucky they were tricked into being link forever, more like, but yes. Definitely lucky. Thaey done fucked up.

"I don't share anything with anyone but yourself, Doctor," the Master sighs. "Don't be paranoid simply for paranoia's sake." (The Master figures, right, if he's watching and likes it even a little then he'll be naturally imagining the Doctor in the victim's place. So, if that's the case, it's just about pushing that fantasy to the Doctor until he starts to like it. It'll be complicated because it's all about getting into the other's head and it's probably the long way around it, considering they should be able to just dip a toe into the mindset through the marks, but when have they ever done things easily.)

Carlisle puts his hand on Seth's shoulder and leads him further into the room, then onto the bed. Not to go all creepy vampire on Seth or anything, but he's glad they bonded well. It's rare enough that a pomme and vampire don't bond, but it's still enough of a reality that Carlisle worried.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:11 pm

He done did! I wonder how Thaey found and chose Seth. Did he leave it to Mitz to choose someone?

"I don't want to share /you/ with anyone else, either," the Doctor mutters, his fingers tight in the Master's shirt. "Is that ridiculous?" (Never. They have never done things easily and they are both stubborn as donkeys. It likely will take something like that to push them into any kind of action.)

Seth sits on the edge of the bed with Carlisle, ready to go pliant and move wherever Carlisle wants him. Seth was kind of worried too? he admits. Especially, he says, since Carlisle was a vegetarian for so long.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:22 am

Well, the way I picture it is that Mitz helped Seth at some point and Thaey was looking for a way to punish Mitz. So he sees the sweet young man that Mitz is being kind to, makes him do an unkind thing to that young man, then refuses to let Mitz help in building him back up. /Technically/, it should have worked in Thaey's favor.

"I would find you being willing to share me more ridiculous," the Master admits. He's pretty amazing. Why share that with anyone? "Though it will hardly be sharing. It will be...an experiment." (Of course.)

Carlisle is pretty sure, now, that he only managed to stay vegetarian for so long because he had no idea how amazing Seth's blood tastes. ...which, he realises, sounds creepy now because he more or less watched Seth grow up. Sorry.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:32 am

The only thing Thaey didn't bargain for was Seth not blaming Mitz for the turning.

The Doctor sighs. "All right. Let me know when you've got a proper plan. If you like, you can choose the other person." The Doctor figures the Master knows, in general, the donors who enjoy having pain inflicted upon them and wouldn't mind participating in some experiment.

Seth shakes his head. He doesn't find it creepy. Don't apologise. Seth really, really likes that Carlisle thinks he's -- tasty.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:09 am

Okay, so working on the idea that Thaey did actually do a good job for the first decade or so and Seth completely hated Mitz for either turning him and ignoring him or because Thaey had him convinced that Mitz was a total waste of a vampire and disobedient, etc. Thaey would be all "Oh I thought that maybe if he had some responsibility, if he turned someone who could be better than him, it would bring him around. Pity. Don't worry, I'll look after you instead."

The Doctor'd be right. "I will come up with a short list of candidates. We will both choose," the Master decides.

Delicious, Carlisle corrects instantly. Seth's blood...makes Carlisle feel safe. It's probably territorial. But it ultimately just feels comforting.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down