[Snoozevamp] The Cage

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Snoozevamp] The Cage

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:28 pm

Damian wraps an arm around Colin and exhales in a rush. The relief of having Colin by his side, /finally/, is almost overwhelming. He touches Colin's chin, tipping his face up to look at him, and smiles when he sees the fur. He likes the patterns that Colin randomly shifts into. Everyone else sort of melts out of his awareness.

Tim and Steph hover around the edges of the group. Tim doesn't want to get too close at all. Bruce looks worried and Jason looks almost wild. It was scary enough before Colin growled like he did. Damian's the only one who doesn't look absolutely freaked, but since when is he a good gauge on the situation?
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:45 pm

Colin smiles back at Damian. The fur is patterned almost like... feathers? As if it could be both, at once? But then it sinks back into his skin, and his chin is tilted so high, his neck so bare -- if Colin were aware of himself, he'd realise he was making a sign of submission, as if Damian was his Rex, or Ulfric.

Bruce's hands snap out when Colin growls and he gestures for them all to move back. But seconds pass and slowly, he lowers his hands. That's incredible. Bruce never met a bat shifter, but he's seen other vampires with their shifters to call, and there's no mistaking it. When shifters fight the summons, the relationship is much more strained. But when they don't fight it, when they welcome it, when they love the master vampire...
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:08 pm

Damian's hand goes from Colin's chin to his exposed neck, his expression faraway. He blinks out of it, though and finds himself glancing at Bruce. He's a bit ashamed that he's finding Bruce's blood ban difficult to obey. Angry that it's imposed, yes, but ashamed that he can't just stop thinking about it all.

"So," Tim starts quietly. He's worried about breaking anyone out of their weird supernatural trances. By which he means he doesn't want Jason or Damian to turn on him. "Looks like a success?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:28 pm

Colin shudders at Damian's cool, possessive hand on his neck. The number of times they've come close to Damian feeding on him -- the number of times Colin's nearly /asked/ for it -- it's going to happen one day. They both know it. But not today, or at least, not right now. When Damian breaks the... connection between them... to glare at Bruce, Colin starts to come back to himself.

Jason shakes his head and looks around at them. He realises how close Bruce has come to hiding behind him, and he realises how he has actually moved in front of Bruce. That's scary. He did that without even thinking. Old habits die hard -- and hey, that's not even one of his old habits.

Bruce straightens his shoulders and looks at Tim, for a long moment, and then at Damian, for another. Then he looks at Colin. "I don't know how this is going to work." It's as good as an admission. Damian can call and control Colin -- maybe even all chimeras. Damian exerts a calming influence on him. This power might even be how Damian found Colin in the first place.

Damian is a master vampire. And Colin, when he is close to Damian, can remain sane.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:28 am

"I think that the first thing that should be done is we should get rid of that cage," Damian says, mustering as much authority as he can. He's the only master vampire around here, apparently, so there should be some amount of authority that comes with that. "It's only fair."

Steph lets go of Tim's arm, figuring that if things were going to go wrong then they would have gone wrong by now. She steps forward and waves a hand in front of Jason's face. He's all dazed and weird.

Tim just sighs. Part of Damian's problem is that he has no concept of working within Bruce's comfort zones. The cage talk would have happened naturally, on Bruce's terms, but Damian had to force it.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:28 pm

Jason comes back to himself in time to see Steph's hand heading towards him, which is good, because if she'd popped up out of nowhere he probably would have put her on her back with a couple of broken fingers before anyone could blink -- and then /Jason/ would be the one in the cage. He catches Steph's hand and kisses her fingertips, giving her a sly wink, instead.

Colin tries not to shrink at the mention of the cage. He wants to rip it apart with his bare hands, but god, isn't that one of the things that got him stuck in it in the first place?

Bruce stiffens. "That is just one of the things we need to discuss. Along with that -- what both of you are going to do for an education, what will happen when you get tired of each other and want some time apart, and how, exactly, Colin is going to work on his control."

"They were trying to kill me," Colin pipes up, nervous. He finds Damian's hand and clings to it. "That's the -- I lost control because they were trying to kill me. And with that, and the cage, I just -- please don't put me back in there." He's so tired, and he's begging, he knows he is. He can't help it. He'd get on his knees and beg properly if he thought Bruce would want that.

Bruce can't stay strong and distant in the face of a pleading child. He sighs. "I won't, Colin. But the fact remains that you tore limb from limb a pack of shifters on this very lawn. And there is nothing, but apparently Damian, stopping you from doing it again."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:08 pm

Steph takes her hand away from Jason, smiling, then hits him on the chest. "Dorkus," she accuses. Tim makes a quite 'ugh' noise under his breath.

Damian notices what they're doing, and frowns. This is not really the time for their interpersonal drama and the last thing he needs right now is to see the moonlight shining from Steph's hair and making him feel worse about the state he left Colin in.

"It is very simple," he says. "We do not put Colin in any danger, and we do not blame him when he acts out of self-defense. I will work with Colin personally to better his control." He has enough experience with that kind of thing, he thinks. "And we will not get tired of each other."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:20 pm

Jason grins and lets her hit him -- and it's definitely letting her, because despite how close she is to him, he could move in split seconds well away from her. Right now he's happy for something, anything to distract him from Damian's sheer uncontrolled power, though. (whoops a thirteen-year-old tripping jason's powerful people kink, that's gotta be disturbing)

Colin squeezes Damian's hand. He appreciates Damian saying that. But they both know they were starting to drift apart. Now they're going to be forced to stay around each other, or else Colin will go crazy and kill people. Damian's going to come to resent him awfully fast.

But... but Colin will hold on to Damian as long as he can. Then when Damian does lose interest, Colin'll put himself back in a cage.

Bruce looks at Damian for a long moment. "You make it sound simple. The reality may be more complicated than you think." Bruce then scowls at Jason and Stephanie flirting. "Perhaps we should all return to the house. Some people seem to have short attention spans."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:28 pm

(Wait it out, Jaybird.) Steph doesn't even hear Bruce's dig at them. She was too nervous like ten minutes beforehand not to want to blow off some steam with harmless, directionless flirting.

Tim, however, looks affronted. "I--no," he argues, even though he still ends up glancing at Jason and Steph while he protests. "I'm paying attention."

"Who cares," Damian dismisses before Bruce can. "I'm willing to talk about this further, but not before I get Colin's things from the Cave and bring them upstairs."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:47 pm

(Jason, Bruce and Damian's relationship is going to be a clusterfuck in a few years when Bruce is old enough that Jason can turn him back into a vampire. No one will be quite sure who is whose master.) Jason'd be kind of annoyed if he knew that was directionless flirting. Sure seemed like it was directed at him. But he'd only be kind of annoyed, because hey, he was using Steph to get up Tim and Damian's noses, too.

Bruce practically vibrates with tension and irritation. He doesn't like this, suddenly, that Damian is flexing his authority. It puts his teeth on edge. "Tim, would you return to the house and, when they wake, inform Alfred and then Dick about what has transpired." He makes it more of a command than a question, entirely unconsciously. But the fact that he's given Tim this to do means he isn't irritated at Tim. Tim's the only one, though.

Colin nearly stops breathing at the thought that he can have a real shower and sleep all stretched out in a real bed and eat freshly hot food.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:54 pm

(I think I've already posed this question before, but it would be fun if they found out that Damian could make vampires. Or that they try in the first place. And maybe his attempt at vampires only result in a really hopped-up human for a day or two.) Directionless as in there's no romance there. Steph knows that Jason has no real interest in her. She's not even sure if she /wants/ him to have an interest in her.

Tim breathes a little easier. At least Bruce giving orders in normal. He nearly snapped at Damian himself. He's only a /kid/...but, he supposes, physically older than Bruce. Everything's weirder than usual. "I'll let them know," he says, then pauses. "I think it's going to go over better than you'd think." Someone should try to soothe Bruce's stress. It might as well be Tim, with Dick asleep and curled up around his mate.

Damian turns his head a little to Colin. He's absolutely in-tune with every last movement he makes. "It will be alright," he says, almost automatically. "We've done the hard part."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:11 pm

(Basically Damian would be able to make berserkers. They'd be temporary vampire fledgelings -- super crazy bloodlust, super strong, super senses. Wow, that's awesome.) Jason's interest in people isn't the traditional kind of interest. Jason's too fucked up for that. Or he thinks he is.

Bruce looks at Tim, and slowly nods. He appreciates Tim's efforts. He's not so sure it'll go down well. Alfred is still traumatised even if he doesn't ever admit it. And Dick is still going to have territory issues. But this was a big ask. So he's willing to go along with Tim's undefeatable optimism for the moment. (Bruce is the only person who thinks Tim is an optimist.)

Colin forces himself to breathe out and back in again. "I think the hard part might be yet to come," he admits, thinking about the rest of their lives.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:16 pm

(Come a big battle, he'd be able to overpower Steph and Tim for extra firepower. Also, Steph had a supernatural thing but I forget what it was and now I just want her to be clairvoyant.) They can all agree that Jason's fucked up. But he's not half as fucked as he thinks he is.

Tim turns to walk back to the house, stopping to give Steph a look. Kind of like are you coming? but doesn't really stick around. He doesn't want to give Jason time to make him feel uncomfortable again.

"We will deal with whatever is to come," Damian replies. He's actually feeling pretty optimistic. Not stupid, though, like Drake. Grayson's never really gotten over the territorial crap and Pennyworth is in worse shape than ever. Vaguely Damian wonders if, since he's a master vampire now, if he can have a human servant. Pennyworth would never want to pledge himself to Damian, obviously, but one mark might save his life. It might make Bruce happier.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:38 pm

(Wasn't it that she was a total null? Like that magic and vampire tricks and stuff just didn't work on her? But a clairvoyant Steph is basically Phoebe Halliwell, all confidence and heart. Nice.) Jason needs people to show him how fucked up he's not. They'll get through to him eventually, in bits and pieces.

Jason blows a kiss at Tim's retreating back. "Happy fun times, whenever he's around, huh," he says, to no one in particular. Shit, he needs to feed. As soon as Bruce stops paying attention to him, he'll blow outta there and go find a snack. (do not, he tells himself, think about feeding on human Bruce or human Steph.)

Bruce waits for a moment, watching Jason and Stephanie and Damian and Colin, all of whom are physically older than him but /so much younger/ emotionally and mentally. He has the patience of the earth. He can wait and make sure no one stirs up trouble here, at the tail end of the gathering. It's a prime opportunity for Jason to throw out a comment about Damian's apparent new master vampire status, and Damian to respond.

"We," Colin echoes, quietly. His heart feels like it's in his throat. It's probably still there from how close Damian came to feeding from him earlier. "Yeah, okay."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:47 pm

(I had to look up who that was XD But yes! Potentially a perfect description! And she can be both.) He's so stubborn about it, but it does work eventually.

"Lay off him," Steph says easily. "He's more fun than you give him credit for. Same way you're more fun than he thinks." She grins. "You're so alike," she digs, then bounces off after Tim. She knows she could eat, as well, and Tim likely hasn't eaten anything real since yesterday. She'll make sure they get a sandwich or something.

Damian will stand there, with Colin, until Bruce dismisses them. It's an odd kind of compulsion, waiting for orders. Especially when he hates them so much. "We," Damian confirms softly. He certainly Does Not notice Colin's heart rate.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:57 pm

(Aw, man, Charmed was such a formative influence on me, heh. So she's clairvoyant and null -- which makes sense, it means she can't be influenced from the outside. That her visions are entirely Something Else.) Usually when he has a Bruce and a Dick and a Steph all at once somewhere close by. And sometimes a Mitz, too.

"Oh, hell, no," Jason calls after her. He shakes his head. There's no way he's got any kind of response for that, because it's so blatantly untrue, she's just pulling his strings. He should almost be proud of her for doing it so effortlessly.

Bruce recognises the waiting silence. He nods first to Jason -- you can go back to doing whatever you were doing, (and thank you) -- who immediately zips off to the garage to retrieve his bike and get out of there. He needs to get the feel of Damian's power and the scent of Bruce and Steph's blood out of his head. He's so screwed up right now.

Colin clutches Damian's hand tightly when they're left alone with Bruce. If anything's going to go wrong, it's going to be now, when there are no other witnesses. If Bruce is going to threaten him -- or them -- it's going to be now. But he's calmer than he usually would be. That 'we' did a lot for him.

Bruce just takes a deep breath. "Go and destroy the cage. Get cleaned up, have something to eat. Then meet me in my study."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:05 pm

(I met one of the dudes from Charmed? He was pleasant. But I have no feelings towards it otherwise, heh. And yesssss good Steph good, perfect.) He has all that, 'cept for the Mitz, here. So that's good.

Damian blinks. He was expecting something a little less--friendly, as well. He nods. "Yes, father," he answers, maybe a little slower than usual. He's going to be surprised by that for a while. He tugs on Colin's hand gently and starts walking them across the gardens. He doesn't speak for a while.

Then: "Once you have eaten and slept properly, I think it would be good for you to come back out here in the sunlight," he says. He doesn't look at Colin. He's a little embarrassed to be saying something so emotional, sentimental, after they had grown apart as they did. "I was thinking about it on the way here. Speaking of which...I feel as though I should apologise for the things I made you listen to, earlier. I was, ah, lashing out. I did not appreciate what I thought was a setup."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:26 pm

It means he's a little more stable on his feet. It's very good. It's probably the reason that he's even staying at the Manor.

Bruce waits -- and sees Jason's shooting down the driveway on his sleek red bike while he waits -- for Damian and Colin to move further away, so they feel less tense, then he heads to the house as well. He needs to sit down in his study and close his eyes for a moment. He's stressed, and the blood pumping in his veins is really screwing with him. He thinks he might have a headache.

Colin looks at Damian the moment he starts to talk. He knows Damian isn't a huge fan of eye contact when confessing something close to his heart, so he doesn't press it. "I don't mind listening. You've told me a lot of that stuff before," he tells Damian. "I hated having to tell Tim and Steph what you were saying, though. I kind of felt like I was exposing you."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:26 am

So long as he's around. Dick, at least, likes having him around. Also could you imagine Dick offering Jason his neck one night? Nice.

Damian shakes his head a little. "What will they do with the truth? Make more informed cracks about me?" he snorts quietly. "Drake knows it all, anyway. My father told him years ago, I know it."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:59 pm

That is a /lovely/ image. It's even workable, because Jerel was a pomme de sang before he packed up and moved cross-country with Dick. So if, for example, the blood banks had a disease or drug scare, or Jason found out they were exploiting their donors, or something, then Jerel would easily offer himself up until Jason found something more preferable. He had a psychotic former serial killing pain vampire sucking on him for months; Jerel can handle Jason. And if Jason accepted (warily) then Dick would want to be there while it happened, so he could take care of both of them afterwards. And Dick would naturally be curious.

Colin's mouth twists a little. "I'm not sure he told him everything," he says, carefully. "Tim looked surprised, at parts. I think maybe Mr. Wayne was waiting until you were -- I don't know. Comfortable with it being shared? Maybe. I don't know."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:49 pm

Not like Dick's never donated blood before, but it would almost be a mix of two kinds of protectiveness. He should be able to look after Jason, who really shouldn't be classed as 'little brother' in his mind but so is because Dick has Issues, and he should be able to keep Jerel from being fed on. He would leap at the chance to take Jerel's place.

"Doubtful," Damian waves that away quickly. Imagining Bruce as someone who cares for Damian's feelings makes it harder to deal with him when he blatantly ignores him. It's much easier to picture Bruce as heartless and cold towards him. "Regardless, Colin, I could have done that differently. I did not. I apologise."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:04 pm

Well, Jerel likes being fed on. He did volunteer to be a pomme de sang in a town where most of the blood supply came from the wolves. But if Jason was uncomfortable with him at all, and he probably would be, then I'm sure Jerel would step back. It'd really be up to Jason, and he'd choose Dick every time.

"I accept your apology," Colin says. He knows how important it is for Damian to hear those words. "It wasn't all bad. I mean, they looked -- well, it wasn't pity," he says, thinking out loud. "I know pity when I see it. It wasn't that."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:58 am

If Jerel likes it, Dick might end up a weird kind of jealous. Not enough to stop it, but enough to notice himself. Could be fun.

"Tt," Damian replies, unsure of what to do with that information. If it wasn't pity, then what was it. He decides to change the subject. "Would you like to sleep in your old room? Additionally, what would you like to eat?" Pennyworth is unable to feed them, but Damian is able to fix his own food easier than other members of the group. He didn't spend all his years mollycoddled.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:22 am

Well, like I said, it'd end up being Jason's choice. But Jerel wouldn't hesitate to volunteer. Let's say that Jason comes home very late one night raging about how he just found out that the donor bank he uses has been using junkie donors -- both people addicted to drugs, and people addicted to vampire bites. Jerel would immediately say that if Jason needed a donor while he searched for a better bank, Jerel's right here.

"Something hot," Colin says immediately. "Like -- like soup, or something. It was always, I mean, I appreciated getting any food at all, but things like that were always cold by the time someone got all the way downstairs. And -- am I allowed to go back to my room? It's my territory, still, I think," he adds, hesitantly. "So I'd like to."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:30 am

Dick will want to be there, definitely. It's not really an issue of trust, but he would want to be there for anything vaguely dangerous that Jerel wants to do. And it's been a while since Jason's had shifter blood. It could be dangerous.

"I doubt anyone but me has gone in there," Damian admits, nodding slightly. "So it is more than likely still scented, anyway." He walks for a bit longer, then lingers at the door. "Hot," he echoes. "Soup will take a while. Perhaps something else? I could cook some meat."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:53 am

I can just imagine Jerel making that offer, then Jason just standing there and looking at him, then looking at Dick, waiting for him to say something. Which Jerel would get irritated at, in a human way, because /hello/ he's not property Jason doesn't have to get Dick's permission. But then, since he's gotten more in touch with his beast, calming down, because yeah, he is kind of Dick's property, and Dick is kind of his. If someone else is going to touch either of them they've both gotta be okay with it.

Colin's stomach rumbles. He claps his hands to it and grins at Damian. "Um, I think that's a yes, please. Anything you want, Damian, I could eat anything right now." He looks at the door and hesitates. "So -- kitchen first?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:25 am

Jerel's not Dick's property, but Dick's beast is alpha to Jerel's. So he kind of is, on a beast level. Dick wouldn't really give /permission/, either. He'd ask if Jerel was sure, and if he said yes, then he'd shrug. Jason needs blood, Jerel's willing. No problem. But that won't stop him pacing a little and growling if Jerel made a noise. He'd apologise straight away, though.

Damian smiles a little at Colin's grin. He looks so much better just being out of the cage. "Kitchen first. That seems reasonable."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:42 pm

Feeling possessive of both his boys, huh, Dick? Wants to be in both their positions? That's pretty cute. Jerel thinks Dick should come over here and cuddle with them, and hold Jerel still for Jason's mouth, maybe.

Colin feels so much better. They can tear up the cage later. Colin wants to ignore it for a moment, get used to the feeling of walking and moving again. With hot food in his stomach he'll almost feel like a real person again. "Thank you so much, Damian."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:00 am

Dick thinks that's both a good and a bad idea. That could get really primal, really quickly.

Damian, carefully acting subtle, walks a little closer to Colin so that their arms occasionally brush against each other. He doesn't necessarily realise it right now, but he's missing Colin's hand while they walk. He just feels...off. "I don't deserve your thanks," he says stiffly. "This took far too long, and it was not even my doing. Thank Drake."
Damian looks like he's swallowed something sour.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:37 pm

Any one of them could put a stop to it as soon as they want, with their supernatural strength and speed. But it all depends on Jason, doesn't it? Jason might veto the whole thing. Feeding on Jerel, Dick even being there. He's pretty resistant to anyone trying to take care of him.

Colin feels strange, too, walking alongside Damian and not hanging off him or bouncing off him in some way. They only touch when they're distressed, now. Colin misses touching when they're happy, too. "I'll thank him," Colin agrees. "But you were the one who came to visit me every day. You physically got me out of the cage. Tim wouldn't come close. You did. I'll thank you as much as I thank him."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:53 am

I'd say the lure of a willing, hot, young werething would be enough for Jason even if he does feel a little put upon by all the compassion. Plus, bonus image: Both Dick and Jason are, in their own ways, complete exhibitionists--and voyeurs. Jason watching Dick watch him drink from his mate would be verging on perverse for both.

"Colin," Damian says quietly, then stops. What can he say? Please stop thanking me when it is my fault you were put in there in the first place? Your thanks makes me feel uncomfortable because I should have fought harder but couldn't bring myself to argue too much with my father, thanks to the fact that I am effectively brainwashed? No. He says nothing.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:26 am

The growls in that room are going to be something close to spectacular, and the tension ratcheted up high, but in the best possible eyes-dilated kind of way. Jerel's going to feel so special, like the both of them are putting on a show just for him.

Colin hears the distress in Damian's voice. No one else would, but Colin; Colin knows Damian's silence like he knows his own voice. He takes Damian's hand. "Please understand me when I say it means a whole lot to me that you came to visit me every day."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:37 am

Probably felt all through the Manor, or in most of it. The sex will be intense afterwards, I would put money on it.

Something shifts and eases in Damian's back when Colin takes his hand, a tension he didn't even realise he was carrying. "You deserved more that just that."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:43 am

And then Jason will never want to go anywhere else for blood ever again. But he'll force himself to because he's a sucker for making himself suffer.

Colin squeezes Damian's hand tightly. "You made it survivable."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:56 am

Very true. Sigh, Jason. After a while of that, (a very frustrated) Dick would just open a vein in front of him.

Damian bows his head, a mixture of defeat and acceptance and gratitude and repentance. "I'm glad," he finally says.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:16 pm

And hope that Jason has no self-control and no bandages. Self-control isn't usually something associated with Jason so he's probably okay there.

Colin watches Damian for a long moment. He isn't entirely satisfied with Damian's expression right now, so clearly, they have to go and do something fun to correct that. Food can be fun.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:26 pm

I'm sure he has self-control when it's really needed. But Dick knows that sometimes he has to have an excuse to let himself do the things he wants to do, or needs to do. And if 'losing control' is an excuse they can all roll with, then that's what they'll go with.

That's almost exactly the same thought that Damian is having. Once Colin has some hot food in his stomach they will both feel better about today, at least.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:35 pm

Jerel just hopes he's close by when Jason 'loses control'. That's something he'd like to see.

Colin will also encourage Damian to eat some hot food, too. Because he's no longer stuck in a cage and he can follow Damian around with a plate if he has to.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:55 pm

It'll be Dick and Jerel hanging out somewhere and Jason walks past in a foul mood and obviously making himself suffer needlessly. If Jerel offers to donate there and then, Jason might refuse saying that he doesn't need pity or charity or to be babied, and then Dick rolls his eyes, shifts out a claw and drags it over his neck and looks at Jason expectantly.

Damian likes his own cooking, Colin won't need to do that. The only real worry is if there will even be enough left over for him after Colin gets what he needs. Damian is so aware that they hadn't really been feeding him as much as a shifter would need daily.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:04 pm

And Jerel inhales sharply because the scent of blood is suddenly thick in the air even for a shifter, and when Jerel inhales, Jason does, and then he's lost.

Well, if Damian cooks something hearty, and there's also a bowl of fruit, a loaf of bread and a toaster, Colin will absolutely be able to snack while waiting for Damian's food and then fill up on Damian's food. That sounds great.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:14 pm

They all get lost in more animalistic or brutal reactions. Dick just challenges Jason silently, tilting his head to expose the vein and blood, never taking his eyes from Jason until he strikes.

Damian's going to cool /so much/. It'll be spiced meats and eggs and different breads and sauces and three teas at least to drink and some sweet pudding and all kinds of things that he considers comfort food.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:34 pm

Which he will, fast, fast and sharp and grabbing. He'll basically climb on top of Dick to get at the cut on his throat, sink his fangs into it, probably tear it open wider and then /suck/, hard.

Colin will be so impressed. It's been ages since he's seen anything this extensive and it's all for just him and Damian, Damian is so good to him, he loves Damian so much. He'll want to kiss Damian badly when Damian serves all that up to him.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:54 pm

Dick cries out, short and loud, and holds onto Jerel's arm beside him but he's already too blissed out for it to look like he's rethinking this approach. It's been a while since he's donated and being a lone alpha kind of screws with him sometimes, so much so that he sort of forgotten how much he likes rough vampires.

They can pile it on one of Alfred's serving carts and bring it into another room and eat in peace. Damian will get such a rush of pride from cooking and serving and /sharing/ this food. He doesn't even cook for himself that often and, when he does, he doesn't share. It's a private thing, his comfort foods. They're too obviously Talia and Ra's influenced to be anything but private and shameful in the Manor.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:06 pm

Jerel curls around Dick's back and holds him steady as Jason practically /savages/ his neck. Jason's holding back from tearing out Dick's throat but it feels like it's by a bare thread. That thread being his love for Dick, no doubt, not anything to do with himself.

Colin is going to be thanking Damian profusely with his mouth full. He loves it when Damian cooks. The spices are different from what Alfred uses; the whole feel of the food is different. It's comfort food because it's what Damian grew up with. It reminds him of simpler times. And Colin is thoroughly warmed from the bottom up that Damian shares this with him.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:15 pm

If Dick could talk or argue in any way with that opinion, he'd say that is has everything to do with Jason because he's a better person than he thinks he is. But he can't. He's just gasping and clutching to either Jerel or Jason, whoever he can reach, both at the same time, explicitly trusting Jason with his life. Because he knows he can.

Well. Damian truly enjoys sharing it with Colin. He likes the way he reacts to different tastes, like Damian has crafted something truly unique and masterful when, in reality, he hasn't.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down