[Snoozevamp] The Cage

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Snoozevamp] The Cage

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:48 pm

"Onions. Lettuce," Damian starts, then continues to list a few things off. Tim gets up and dumps his untouched cereal down the drain, looking disgusted. It's not Colin he's turning his nose up to. It never really is. But he and Damian don't bite at each other like they used to, since he helped. It's a weird kind of peace.
"No arguments," Dick sighs as he sits down. He didn't realise how much work it had been to stay standing.

And surely that must be the truth. But D'tor can't expect everything to be as simple as he wants it to be.
/Everything/ is logical. It may not have the same logic rules as something else, but love has to have its own logic. Everything does.
okay phew I got the reply out. GOODNIGHT sorry I did not look at my battery levels AT ALL <333
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:02 pm

Colin nearly jumps at the clatter of dish on sink. But he basically pushes his face inside the fridge as he digs out the onions and lettuce and the fresh meat that smells so /good/, even raw. He doesn't want to get upset at a fight. This night has been so good.
Jerel rubs Dick's shoulders for a moment. He presses a kiss to the top of Dick's head, too.

It can be as complex as Tremas wants it to be. But D'tor needs to know that Tremas enjoys D'tor.
And maybe that logic includes a rule that lovers can enjoy complimenting each other.
GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT I wish you strong batteries in both electronics and body~ &hearts;!!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:06 am

Damian stands seemingly casually and nods at Drake. Tim, grimly, nods back then leaves the kitchen. Damian inhales very, very slightly. "Tt. Alright. Let's...make some burgers," he says.
Jerel's amazing. And Dick feels like he might sleep at some point, now that he's sitting. He knows, though, deep-down, that if he gets just one more kiss from Jerel then he won't sleep at all for a while.

Enjoys? Rarely. Craves. ...often. Is D'tor /happy/ now?
Nnn. That's--vague.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:51 am

Colin brings the things to the counter and sees Tim's retreating back. He kind of wants to go after Tim and just say hi to him, but he wants so much more to much around in the kitchen with Damian. He slides Damian the pork and onions. "Sounds like you're on a game show," he teases.
Jerel's happy whichever way it goes. He found his Sentinel! He found his Sentinel and now no one and nothing can tear them apart... probably not even the bathroom if they're being honest. The clean room wing can't be far from the Sentinel care wing, so Jerel consults the signs they pass and soon enough they're on their way in the right direction.

D'tor is happy any time he can see Tremas, even if Tremas is snarling at him like that. He's sort of used to the snarling. So, yes, actually, he is quite happy.
Love is different things to different people. Naturally the rules have to have a little room for interpretation.
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:41 am

Damian chuckles his dark little chuckle, then mimics a bright and obnoxious host voice. "Laydeeeeeeeees and gentlmen! Coliiiiiiiiin Wilkes!"
Dick wouldn't have thought it possible since he's so on edge with Jerel out in the open, but a mixture of exhaustion and weakness wins the fight with instinct. It makes for very fitful dozing on the chair on the way to the room. He'll relax almost the instant they make it into the room and he might not notice.

This, D'tor, is not snarling. Tremas could do so much more than this. He's being quite civil, if you ask him.
That makes it even more vague!
hiiiiiiiiiiii sorry for not being around I have been all over with injuries and sickness and wedding rehearsals and actual weddings and now mostly I want to curl up in a ball and cry and sleep but I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY and maybe hopefully I will be able to get some money and get you a PRESENT this year, my god, what is the world coming you
love, so much of it, so much love for you <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:15 am

Colin nearly screams with laughter. He mimics a cheering, whooping crowd, waving his arms around. "A-thank you, a - thank you!!"
Jerel notices. The change is obvious as soon as he closes and seals the door behind them. He kisses the top of Dick's head again, and immediately brings him a bottle of clean,fresh water. He wakes Dick very gently.

D'tor can read the snarl on his lips even when he's speaking so nicely. It's all right. He likes that he can know Tremas so well to know how complex he is.
Of course it does. Love is worldwide.
I hope you get a lot of rest and start to recover from this. Hospitality work is fucking brutal. THANK YIU FOR YOUR WISHES BIRTHDAY IS AMAZING SO FAR WILL TELL YOU ALL ABOJT IT LATER
&hearts;!!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:30 pm

Damian actually grins, gives Colin a quiet golf-clap, then turns to start making their food. It won't take long. He can move a little faster than humans, and that kind of speed won't make Colin uncomfortable.
He wakes quickly. "I'm awake," he says, not awake. "I'm alright. It smells better here." He looks up at Jerel and it's like seeing him for the first time all over again. "Holy cats, you're gorgeous."

Sigh. D'tor is a bizarre man. Must you be absolutely insane to be a Weyrleader?
Nn. Okay.
My manager called and told me to stay home so I am going to play video games and possibly buy actual food to have in my house. That seems like a good idea, right. I SAW THAT YOU GOT TO GO TO LES MIS THAT IS PRETTY COOL I hope your day continues to be amaaaaaaaazing~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:57 am

No, not at all. The opposite. Colin is impressed by Damian's competence and wistful watching his swift grace.
Jerel gets a thrill up his spine. He bends down to take Dick's face in his hands, and strokes his thumbs under Dick's huge blue eyes. "And you're incredible. You're stunning." He doesn't have advanced senses but he can see that.

Seems to be the case, yes.
LES MIS WAS WONDERFUL so very beautiful and stirring, hearing it all live, happysigh
I hope you have a lovely quiet relaxing recovering day~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:02 pm

Wistful? Damian's barely as fast as any of the others, and probably would lose to Colin as soon as Colin started to really work on his agility. But, nonetheless, he's done rather quickly and while the burgers are cooking, he searches for something to say. "Father seems pleased with our training," he manages, but it sounds wooden and awkward and formal even to him.
"Haha," Dick replies. He doesn't usually get all that bashful about people complimenting him or hitting on him or anything like that. He usually gets flattered. But Jerel is someone he just wants, /needs/, to impress. he rubs the back of his neck. "Well, yaknow. Apparently I had to make sure I could keep up with you."

Tremas doesn't know how Romana puts up with him day in and day out. Which reminds him, why is D'tor making such a fuss about Tremas being here when Romana is just around the bend? That little girl with a big crush has grown well. You'd think D'tor would be pleased with the partnership. (I'm assuming that it's not weird for the Doctor and Romana to not be fucking all the time, but the Master in all forms is a jealous bitch)
LUCKY also HOW WAS THE ZOO
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:39 pm

Colin just really likes watching Damian. The wistfulness only comes from wishing there was more he could do, so that they'd move together. But he also likes just watching Damian. Torn between wanting to be with him and just wanting to watch him be. "Hm? Oh! Yeah, I think we've been doing really good. He totally smiled at you today."
"Zero problems there," Jerel assures him. He slides his hands around Dick's neck and kisses him, leaning in close enough that he could sit on the wheelchair if he could.

Romana is a wonderful partner. But D'tor, well... he loves Tremas. (well they still have separate weyrs right? So I assume Romana knows all about Tremas and, quietly, never asked D'tor to move in with her)
PRETTY DAMN GOOD I got some hot damn excellent photos with my new phone (saved for this thing for months!!). It was not as good as London Zoo though? It was very disorganised. Made you choose which animals you got to see, rather than guide you through them all.
how are you feeeeeeeling?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:30 am

"He doesn't have those muscles," Damian dismisses easily, a learned response. "He's particularly pleased with you, however. It's nice. He's not usually so good at being wrong about something."
Dick pulls at Jerel until he is sitting on Dick. It's fine. His legs can't hold him up but a little weight on them won't kill him. When the kiss ends, Dick sighs. "Come home with me," he asks, decides, begs. Something. "Come home and sleep in my bed. Wear my clothes."

He always was an idiot. (Awwwww)
That's bizarre, though! I guess whatever works. If you have a lot of visitors then making them choose from a menu, I guess, makes it easier to.
hiiiiiiiiii I am a little better and I worked today so I am sniffling and sore but nearly 20 quid up so I guess that's okay. HOW ARE YOU
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:40 pm

"I think maybe he wanted to be wrong," Colin says, speculative. "He was pretty quick to listen once someon syarted to object." Colin's just bitter it took someome two months to get up the guts /to/ object. None of them are as compassionate as they claim, not Dick or Steph or anyone.
"Yes," Jerel says immediately, /immediately/. His mouth is still tender as he says it. "Make me yours. Make it so we'll never be a day apart." He's shaking with how much he wants it. He never understood the bond before, never understood it like this.

That, he's never denied. Not since they were children.
Easier for them, I guess, but harder for the guests. Not everyone can come back the next day to cover whatever they missed? I missed like a third of the zoo.
HEY NICE I am definitely not up on money not at all ouch I'm glad you're doing better~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:18 am

"Tt," Damian replies, face sour. "Perhaps. But the fact remains that he could not be wrong by himself. He could not question his original analysis of the situation, even when watching proof that he was wrong." Damian frowns at the burgers, then flips them.
Dick's head swims and it actually takes him another two kisses before he realises why. "I'm not well enough for the erection I'm trying to get," he laughs against Jerel's skin.

It's the only thing that Tremas is ever completely sure of. Smirk.
Aw man. Did you miss any good ones?
oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan today was long and hard and busy and mental I HOPE YOU ARE WELL
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:30 pm

"It's done with now," Colin says, his own expression twisted. "Maybe he's realised his mistake. Maybe he won't make the mistake again. That'd be good, right?" It never used to be a struggle to be optimistic. Colin's had to relearn it all over again, it feels like.
Jerel laughs as well, delighted and way too amused. He strokes Dick's hair. "Let's get you some food and into a bed, and we'll see if we can nap some. How's that sound?"

D'tor's okay with being Tremas' point of anchor.
Like, meerkats and tasmanian devils and penguins and the big bull elephant. And most of the Australian animals, we made the sacrifice considering we had already seen ninety percent of all Australian animals ever just walking to school as kids.
I GOT FLOWERS TODAY i love getting flowers, having friends who work at a florist network is the besssssssst
HOW ARE YOUUUU~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:54 am

Damian looks up from the food cooking when he hears Colin's voice. It never used to sound so forced or unsure. "Hn," he says. "My father will not make a similar mistake while I am around you, at least."
"Can't I just take you home now? I do have food, you know. And a bed," Dick adds, feigning pride.

Tremas roars quietly in frustration. /Why/ doesn't D'tor hate Tremas yet? Does he really need to be so damnably positive about everything?
I think that was probably a good choice on your part XD
I SAW THE FLOWERS THEY ARE FREAKING GORGEOUS
hahahahahahahaha ha
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:55 am

"And we'll never be separated again," Colin says, more sure of himself with that. That's more like even footing, even ground.
Jerel grins and rubs his nose against Dick's cheek. "I'm not letting you leave the hospital until I'm sure you're good to go. One of the cons of attaching yourself to a doctor," he teases.

Well, yes. There's enough uncertainty and trouble in his life, especially now. Tremas is... well, Tremas is D'tor's anchor, too.
there's only so many times you can care about seeing kangaroos when they regularly come in your grandparents' backyard
THEY REALLY ARE omg so spoiled, I loooooooove flowers
that good huh
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:51 am

"Not if I have anything to do with it," Damian says in a cheerful voice but his face grim. He serves out the burgers and lets them cool a little on the buns while he throws together a tiny salad.
Dick whines, hoping he sounds more cute than annoying. "I'll have you. I'll be /fine/."

Isn't that a sad thing to admit.
well I mean I guess I feel the same way about leprechauns
how are yooooooooooooou
I can't lift my arm so that's fun
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:51 am

"Me too," Colin assures him. He's not just going to let someone separate them and wait for Damian to fix it next time.
Jerel kisses his forehead. He's never been so affectionate in his /life/, and he's doling out kisses right and left and forehead and cheek here. "Fine, and falling into a zone at the first available opportunity."

D'tor doesn't think it's very sad at all.
was it too cold for leprechauns when I was over
I am okaaaaaaaaay I am kind of overwhelmed at the moment with four different kinds of work-things :\\\\\\\
you have a whacky definition of fun my friend
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:24 am

Damian looks at Colin curiously for a moment, then brings the plates full of food over to the old, worn table away from the cooking area. "Would you like something to drink?" If he's a perfect gentleman then he can pretend it's a date.
"Look, I don't expect you to believe me but since I haven't zoned since I met you, then I think I'm cured," Dick says cockily. "Because before that I was up to one every three or four hours. Little ones," he adds. "Nothing too deep." Until, obviously, the last one.

Then D'tor's memory isn't what it used to be. Tremas is not someone who should be /anyone's/ anchor. He has a hard enough time being one for his daughter.
they're just shy
Nooooo are you okay now, did everything work out
hahahah hahaha oh man such a blast
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:39 pm

Colin follows Damian and the burgers. He beams at Damian. "Yeah, definitely, please." He has sort of a deep-seated need to be taken care of that he doesn't give into all that often unless it's Damian offering.
Jerel sets the brakes on Dick's wheelchair -- probably should have done that before the mad kissing, they might have ended up on the floor. "What about that one you were just about to fall into?" he points out, the one where Dick looked at him like he was magic afterwards.

His daughter has grown up into a wonderful young woman. He hasn't done too badly.
bbs
nope still stress but vaguely less stress because I got one done at least
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:21 am

Damian puts the plates down, then pushes Colin into a chair. "Stay here. I will get us drinks. Will a soft drink suffice?"
"You mean the one you prevented before I was gone?" Dick counters dreamily. Jerel /is/ magic. He might as well have walked on water.

Tremas scowls. She grew into a wonderful young women who ran from him and safety. And /now/ look at her.
*waves tiny Noc flags*
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:26 pm

Colin beams at Damian from his chair. He feels so reassured. "Yes, please."
"Exactly," Jerel says. He runs his knuckles along Dick's cheek. "And that happened in a relatively clean and quiet hospital room. You and me, we're staying here until I'm sure you're all right."

She grew into someone who takes what she wants. Now look at her? She's going to be a queen rider. One of the most respected and authoritative women on all of Pern. D'tor knows someone very much like her, he adds, pointedly.
getting these replies in before the painkillers totally knock me out, hope they are, um, legible?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:36 am

Damian looks back at Colin with love and warmth, unaware that his face looks like that, and comes back with two fruit sodas for both of them. "Let's eat," he announces, picking up his fork. "There is an extra patty waiting for you when you're done with that."
"You'll bring be back," there is no doubt in Dick's heart. He leans into Jerel's perfect, perfect touch.

Oh, yes, very clever. Turn the conversation around to cater to Tremas' ego. That will not change the fact that despite all of those truths that D'tor spoke, she will die and there will be nothing Tremas can do to stop it. Now.
everything is legible but now I am doing the same thing, I hope your pain is gone GOODNIGHT <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:03 am

Colin cracks his soda and takes a big mouthful, watching Damian over his bottle. He wants to memorise that look. He wants to carry it with him always. After he drinks, he wipes his mouth. "An extra patty," he says, teasing because he's so pleased. "You spoil me."
Jerel opens out his hand to stroke properly along Dick's cheek and jaw and ears. "Always," he promises. "I swear it."

Yes, one day, she will die. But Tremas will go before her. It is the duty of a child to bury her parents, not the duty of a parent to bury his child. D'tor knows it. Selly will be amazing.
pain comes and goes in waves, I fucking hate the whole deal
also I killed off a character I liked tonight and I'm sad Sad
I could have sworn I replied to this, I am sorry Sad I hope you are well~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:48 am

Damian cuts his burger like he's never eaten with his hands in his life. "I do," he agrees. "But that is my--purpose."
Dick's smile nearly cracks his face open. "Then what's the problem? Come home with me," he presses. He's not thinking right. He just wants to have Jerel in his territory.

Isn't that a lovely wish to have.
I also have that happening and I hate it! What is your pain?
*soothing noises*
I am so sore but I have TWO DAYS OFF FOR ONCE so that's nice
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:59 am

He probably hasn't eaten with his hands in his life. Colin never worked out how to eat a burger with a knife and fork, though, so he picks up and stuffs it in his face. As he chews, he tips his head at Damian. "Your purpose. That's an cool word to choose." It definitely makes Colin feel important.
"I will," Jerel tells him. He reaches his hands out for Dick's, intending on helping him out of the wheelchair. "But first you need to get well. Rest, food, bonding. Doesn't that sound good?"

It's more than a wish or a dream. D'tor is certain.
The usual ladypain. And I have to work tonight, bluh. Vomit territory ahoy.
TWO DAYS OFF WOOOOOOOO~!!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:09 pm

"I chose it deliberately," Damian admits, inclining his head. "Spoiling you isn't my job, nor my duty."
Dick sighs heavily. Too heavily. He also pouts. "/Yes/," he sulks. "That sounds good. But being home sounds better."

Well, D'tor is an idiot.
*soothing noises and ladytime tea*
welp I had to work today so I guess not that but HI THERE I am not here for long~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:16 pm

"You choose all your words deliberately," Colin points out, and he's smiling at Damian with so much love and adoration. "I really -- well." He screws up all his courage and dashes blindly forward like he always does. "I love you."
Jerel takes Dick's hands and pulls gently. "We can do food, rest, bonding here, then go to your home and do food, rest, bonding there, too. We get to do it twice," he adds, and now he's coaxing.

D'tor has faith. It's different.
mmmmmyessssss
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW ARE YOU
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:34 pm

Damian freezes to an inhuman stillness. He barely breathes, and his words come out whispered. "Do you, still?"
Dick follows Jerel's tugging, because he always will. He whines, but he's smiling. "Tell me you're at least excited about coming home with me," he says. "I know you said yes already, which is /awesome/, but tell me you're excited."

Is it?
I am so soooooooooooore I twisted a muscle in my shoulder, I think, I don't know if I told you. Anyway typing sucks and is slow :[ one more sweep
HOW ARE YOU
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:48 pm

Colin puts down his burger and he reaches over the little table to touch Damian's arm. He keeps smiling that adoring smile, because he couldn't stop it if he tried. "I do."
Jerel gathers Dick into his arms like Dick is a ragdoll. He nuzzles his neck. "I can't /wait/ to see where you live. All your stuff. To be there with you, finally," he says, with no small amount of force.

It is, and Tremas knows it. He's a healer. He has to have a little faith.
how did you do that??
I AM OKAY I apparently need to renew my learner driver's license pbbbbbt great thing to find out on the morning you're already developing a headache behind your eyes
aw man one more sweep Sad
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:58 pm

"But I have hurt you, failed you," Damian argues in the same tone. "I do not and will not deserve your love." His eyes actually fill up with tears, but he doesn't let them fall.
"I want to see where you live, too," Dick says, his face in Jerel's hair. He could stay here forever. "And probably roll around in your sheets. So that's a thing that I want to do."

Skill is much more reasonable than faith.
there was a knife under the booth table and kind of under the seat and I had to lie on the seat and twist my arm around to get it but I kind of knotted or twisted the muscle up. It's fine when I'm using it after a little while but once I lie down and stop using my arm it's freaking excruciating. I nearly put it into the dislocated shoulder sling just to stop it from moving :[
uggggggggggggggh why are we in pieces and why won't people leave us alone
I knoooooooooow I'm sorry but I must sleep. GOODNIGHT THE NOC I hope to be online more tomorrow~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:08 pm

Colin immediately pushes away from the table, abandoning his food. He comes around and wraps his arms around Damian, but he turns his face so that they can still both see each other. "But you came back to me," he says. "You never failed me. You hurt me," he agrees carefully, "but I hurt you, too. I still loved you even when we were fighting. And you came back."
"Territorial Sentinel," Jerel teases. He hugs Dick close, a full-body hug, and it's so satisfying, feeling his contentment roll off him in waves.

What about having faith in your skill?
would that be incentive to move your arm or stop moving your arm? Sad(((
I DON'T KNOW IT'S NOT FAIR I JUST WANT TO BLANKET AND BOOK
goodniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight SLEEP WELL~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:12 am

"You never hurt me. You told the truth," Damian frowns, turning his head away and into Colin's shoulder so that it's easier to speak to him even if his words are muffled. "After how I treated you, and your love, the very least I could do is come back when I was allowed to. You may see this differently, Colin, but I am right. I am thankful for your love, but I don't deserve it."
Dick laughs. "Ugh, I can't believe it but I so am," he doesn't sound upset about it. "I used to wrinkle my nose whenever anyone in the family went all blindly possessive." But he'd probably snap his family in half if they touched Jerel right now. He doesn't say it, because it's terrifying, but he knows it's true.

Ugh. If you /know/ you're good enough then you needn't rely on faith.
Who knows. A couple days rest and I'm back on form again. But this happened before and after a few days work I was unable to move. SO WE'LL HAVE TO SEE
oh man that sounds good
helloooooooo
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:48 am

Colin runs his fingers through Damian's hair, cradling the back of his head gently as he hugs him. "It's not anything to do with deserving it, Dami," he says quietly. "You don't have to earn it. You just -- you just have it. My love."
Jerel starts to walk Dick backwards towards the crisp, clean bed. "I've seen it happen with Sentinels and Guides before. You can take two of the most closed-off, apathetic people and they turn into giant puppies for each other."

Not even when waiting for a cure to work?
bodies are so stupid man /so stupid/
tonight though WE AVENGE
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:09 am

"No," Damian shakes his head. "I do have to earn it and I haven't yet. But I will." He's determined. He's been determined since he got back from school.
"I'm not closed-off. Or apathetic. Kind of the opposite?" Dick tries to explain. "But I've never been possessive or territorial, even when I was a teenager and all this funky Sentinel stuff was mixing with the funky puberty stuff. But now..."

Why does D'tor need Tremas to need faith in something?
so stupid because GUESS WHAT now I have another dose :[
I AM JEALOUS I probably won't see it until Sunday maybe later
how are yoooooooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:15 am

"You have earned it," Colin tells him. He presses his forehead to the side of Damian's head and closes his eyes. This is the closest he's been to Damian while they were awake in such a long time. He smells like worry and tears, and Colin's heart is aching. He doesn't know how to make it better.
Jerel breathes in Dick's ear, "Now you want to mark me with your teeth?"

D'tor hopes that maybe Tremas will one day have faith in D'tor. Have faith that D'tor is not just settling, not just regressing to what's easy and familiar.
> : (
I accidentally made mum feel guilty about not wanting to go to the advance screening last night so she's making up for it by going with me tonight instead
I AM OKAY kind of snowed under with three writing projects but hey I said I wanted to write a lot this month (*twitch*) HOW ARE YOU
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:21 am

Damian turns quickly and kisses Colin's temple, but then slips out of Colin's arms. He busies himself, silently, with wrapping what's left of his burger to put in the fridge. He's not hungry any longer.
Dick sways and closes his eyes. "Oof," he mutters. "Yeah, that. Wow. Definitely that, now that you mention it."

But that is /exactly/ what's going on, D'tor. Don't get Tremas wrong, he will obviously let D'tor indulge. ...Tremas is not /that/ proud that he can't admit that he's been alone since Lucille. Brief company would be welcome, for a night. But they both know what this is to D'tor.
and I can't take days off because I have evaluations and if I miss days they will fail me
WHOOPS well I mean that kind of sucks but also AVENGERS
well I mean you are writing a LOT so mission accomplished. I think I'm going to get sick in a minute, actually. I might have to say goodnight now and curl up into a ball and hope for the best. Sad goodnight the noc, have fun with AVENGING <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:32 am

Colin wraps his arms around himself, suddenly cold but for the bright spot of heat on his temple. He's still hungry and once again desperately lonely and he ruined it. He sinks down in his seat again and watches Damian move, holding back his own tears. They were having a good afternoon and he ruined it.
Jerel pulls him down onto the bed. It's king size and more than big enough for the both of them, and brand spanking new with no one else's scent on it. It's much better than the hospital bed upstairs. "Food, rest, or bonding?" he asks.

D'tor looks at Tremas for a moment, not sure if this is blustering or serious. 'Brief company for a night' -- the words wrap around D'tor chest like an iron band. What is it, then? D'tor asks carefully.
assholes
AVENGERSSSSSSSSS
GOODNIIIIIGHT sleep weeeeell~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:35 pm

Once Damian is finished (and, more importantly, has gotten control of himself), he sits back down. He looks at Colin and is instantly worried. "...are you upset?" His eyes dart around the room as he tries to think of something to say. He can't have hurt Colin /more/ when trying to promise his dedication. Damian can't do anything. "I--obviously, Colin, I have always loved you," he attempts to reassure, since he realises he never said anything in reciprocation. "That is why it is important that I...do not hurt you. Further."
Dick rearranges both of them straight away so that he can wrap himself around Jerel and still keep his nose in his hair. "Rest /and/ bonding," he rumbles, then blinks himself into thinking a little more clearly. "Well. Rest and cuddling. Partial bonding."

Fine, if D'tor needs Tremas to be the one to say it: This is D'tor trying to assuage whatever guilt he has, for whatever it is this time. The last fight they had, or sending that fosterling boy to come get Selly, or anything else it might be. Honestly Tremas is exhausted just coming up with the list.
blar
YAYYY
blar again okay I'm gone once more <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:28 pm

Colin stares at Damian. He wasn't expecting Damian to say he loved Colin. He... didn't think Damian did love him anymore. He brushes away his tears and, carefully, he lays his hand on the table so Damian can take it if he wants. "You love me? You aren't only -- saying it because I said it?"
Jerel wraps the blankets over and around them both so they're cocooned in a tiny bubble of their own territory. "That sounds incredible."

Tremas thinks so incredibly poorly of D'tor. D'tor knows he shouldn't be surprised or hurt, but -- he is. He wipes his hand across his tired eyes. D'tor does not trade sex and company to make up for the mistakes he's made. He's been desperately in love with Tremas since they were children and spent most of his life begging for scraps of affection and attention. That's what this is.
sleep weeeeeeeeeeeeell~ &hearts;
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:59 am

Damian just looks at Colin's hand, wistful and longing like it's too far away for him to take it. "I see no point in saying something just to make you feel better if it's not true," he answers. "Especially not that."
"When I wake up, you're going to smell like me," Dick mumbles. That thought is enough to relax him completely.

Begging for scraps? Please, if D'tor is going to paint Tremas as the villain in this kindly do so without making him seem apathetic. Tremas was his, completely. But, if you recall, something got in the way. Something large and scaly and telepathic and the other part of D'tor's heart. Tremas does not take being second best well. But he is, to D'tor, to his wife when she was alive and now to his daughter.
I assume you are finally asleep now. I hope you are well and sleeping nicely and having YOU'RE BATMAN dreams <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:46 pm

"You love me." Colin smiles widely and slides his hand out further, flaring his fingers as his chest almost bursts with warmth.
"We're not going to get in the shower for days, are we," Jerel says, but the waves of calm and contentment rolling off Dick are enough to tranquilise a charging elephant. He sighs and snuggles.

D'tor sighs heavily. Don't ever say again that Tremas was second best to Lucil. Tremas made Lucil choose him or the weyr and she chose him. As for Tadith -- Tadith is the only one who has always been there for D'tor. Tremas has no right to sniff about Tadith.
I did manage, finally, to pass out. Thank god. It's been a while since I've stayed up that late. Actually, I stayed up late enough that I fed my dogs their breakfast before I slept.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:59 am

Damian doesn't take Colin's hand, but he does stroke his fingers. It's a careful gesture. "Of course I do," he whispers. "I do not think I am someone who stops doing that." He still loves his mother and grandfather, for instance, but he shouldn't.
Dick tries not to sound too disappointed but he's actually a little bit heartbroken at the thought of Jerel washing off his scent. "Only if we shower together."

He has every right, Tremas says lazily. But he's doesn't expect D'tor to understand where he's coming from. And it's not like he really revels in telling D'tor that he resents that giant lizard.
Aw, I think I miss doing that. But also I don't? Anyway. HELLO THERE HOW ARE YOU
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:06 pm

"Good," Colin says, his skin tingling under Damian's cool touch. "Good, I couldn't -- I couldn't stand it if you stopped. I'd do anything to get you to love me again." His voice is barely more than a whisper, now, but they've both got such advanced hearing, it doesn't matter.
Jerel rumbles and tucks himself back more tightly against Dick. "Yes, please."

Put it this way -- and be sure to know, Tadith knows this too, and has known it from the moment he hatched. Tremas had a dozen chances to ask D'tor to stand down from the hatching. Instead he became silent and resentful and he pushed D'tor away. He has broken D'tor's heart a hundred times over the years, but that was the first time. D'tor thought Tadith was all he had.
HIIIIIIIIIIII I AM OKAY today was a cold and lazy Sunday it was lovely HOW ARE YOU
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:20 pm

Damian frowns and leans forward. "Colin, you deserve so much more than /my/ love," he says, suddenly fierce and maybe a little angry. He's not angry at Colin, though. He's angry at everyone who made Colin think he had to settle for Damian's love just because he gives it. "My love is a weak and paltry thing, not nearly good enough for the person that you are. And one day you will understand that and accept it."
Dick decides that he loves that sound of Jerel's the most, but he thought that about his breathing a second ago so another second and he'll have changed his mind again. Very carefully, moving slowly so that Jerel doesn't get spooked or so that he has enough time to stop Dick, he puts his arm around Jerel's waist.

Tremas laughs. He broke D'tor's heart because he let him do what he wanted? Tremas /could/ have asked D'tor to stand down but then what? A dragon would have been ignored and lost and D'tor would have known. Wouldn't he have? Because, you know, Tremas has thought about the different results of those weeks, had he said things differently or done things differently. It always yields the same result.
I have today off so I am going to spend all my money on bills, cry a little, then let my dad take me to see AVENGERS so I am looking forward to that Very Happy HOW ARE YOU
I have to go and dress and get rid of all this pesky money
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content