[Snoozevamp] The Cage

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Snoozevamp] The Cage

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:59 pm

They. Yeah. Jerel wants Dick there. The more Dick points it out, you know, the more Jerel wants it off him, the more he wants to smell like /Dick/ again. So if Dick's with him in the shower, that can happen fast, right? The fastest. The best.

D'tor would have let him know if his dragon had moved. "A pleasant morning, that's it exactly." He can stay as cheerful as anything, in this mood. He's not even faking it.

"You're not a bad brother!" Jerel denies it instantly. "You're not anything like it. Don't say that. You've never been a bad brother."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:27 pm

Dick smiles and leans into Jerel. Shower first, then food. Sounds perfect. Then he nudges Jerel and waggles his eyebrows. Wants to smell like dick, huh? That's filthy.

"It seems as though it is possible, proving all naysayers wrong," Tremas jokes calmly.

Mitz sighs. "Jerel, I think we're past all the lies now. I've had time to think about it. All you ever did was worry about me and all I ever did was let you. It wasn't fair."
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:41 pm

Mm, Jerel loves it. He grins at Dick. They're never going to get tired of these jokes, right? Please tell him they never /really/ get old.

"Well, what do they know, anyway? They don't really know us." D'tor cocks his head towards him, grinning.

"Mitz, I took care of you. Or I tried to, anyway. I know I didn't do very well," Jerel says, though he thinks he did an okay job. "Worrying comes along with that. It didn't--that's not the reason I left, Mitz. You weren't the reason. You weren't even part of the reason."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:51 pm

Dick's been hearing these jokes all his life and he's never gotten sick of them. It's not going to change any time soon, gorgeous.

Tremas meets D'tor's eyes and smiles a little. "No, they don't. They never have," he agrees, though quietly.

"Jerel, you did what you could," Mitz says gently. He doesn't stammer or stutter when he talks but it's only because he's rehearsed this conversation a million times since Jerel 'died'. "But it wasn't your job. It shouldn't have been what you had to do. And that's part of why. I know I'm not wrong about this. I only got a glimpse of what pressure they had you under and I crumbled."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:03 pm

Phew. Good. Jerel would hate to run out of material, too. He trusts that Dick will keep providing him with lots of pleasurable jokes.

D'tor doesn't push it, but he smiles back, and they walk companiably and not at all sentimentally out into the sunshine, where Tadith is just shaking himself out, ready to go.

"I wanted them to be parents to me," Jerel admitted. "And you. But I liked taking care of you."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:24 pm

It would be embarrassing if he wasn't a pleasurable Dick, after all.

Tremas takes a breath and refrains from insulting the dragon on instinct and from jealousy, which should show how good a mood he's in. "Safe travels, D'tor. I expect you to keep me updated with my daughter's progress."

"Aiya, Jerel, that's like expecting to be able to cure every disease in the 'verse just by wanting it," Mitz says, both sympathising and frustrated. Jerel was worse off than him, Mitz realises, because he kept wanting love from their parents. Mitz had lost hope on that front way before he was even a teenager. "I get it. But no wonder you left."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:28 pm

Or a satisfying Dick. He supposes one might come from the other.

"Of course," D'tor promises. "Did you hear her dragon's name, yesterday? It's Otheth. The next few weeks will be--well, I'll write you all about it. I'll see you again." He doesn't say soon, or shortly, like he wants to. They'll know, like they always do, when they can't stay away from each other again. When the limit has been pushed. When the loneliness is too much.

"It was work, too. And my friends, who weren't friends. And the hospital, where I was never good enough. And--" and probably the nice girl who wanted to marry him, whoever she was. "It was a lot of things. And hey, I do want to cure every disease in the 'verse." Jerel shoots him a crooked-style grin.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:52 pm

Dick hopes so! Wow, what a thing to suppose and give Dick a complex, he grins.

"Otheth," Tremas repeats, then shrugs. "I'll no doubt forget that, as I do every dragon's name." That's a lie. It's a total lie. He remembers all of their dragons, knows their personality, their likes and dislikes. He remembers Lucil's Coleth, he knows everything he can about Tardith. He'll know everything about Otheth. "See you, D'tor."

"Sure, you want it but it won't just happen because you do," Mitz smiles a little. "That's different." Mitz doesn't know where to start with Jerel thinking he wasn't good enough for the hospital. All Mitz ever heard from Jerel's colleagues was that he was the best anyone had ever seen at his age.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:59 pm

Dick is very complex. Jerel cups his face and presses their noses together.

"Have a good day, Tremas." D'tor touches his arm, then swings onto Tadith's back and straps up his legs quick and smooth. He fastens the leftover ropes at his waist, waves, and then they're off.

Which made him all the more disappointing when he failed, which doctors /do/ sometimes. They all do. It was just worse when he did, because he had so much /promise/, he was so /good/. "it might happen if I try, though," Jerel points out.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:18 pm

Never change, gorgeous, Dick says adoringly.

Tremas stands a little taller when D'tor lets go of his arm, then clasps his hands behind his back as Tardith takes off. His hair and clothes are buffered by the wind kicked up at the wing flaps, but Tremas doesn't move. He purposefully doesn't move.

"If anyone could do it, it would be you," Mitz says, honest but casual. They just talked about all the pressure on Jerel but it's not like he's going to lie about it.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:26 pm

Jerel rubs their noses together, then presses his forehead to Dick's. Come on, lover. Shower, this way. He doesn't even let go of Dick as they shuffle.

He's very strong and tall and solid, and D'tor loves that about him. He can only think that so long as he's safe, a-dragonback, far away, where Tremas can't even get a whiff of it. They rise up and away, and he raises his arm in a farewell, highlighted by the sun.

"First, I'll start with being a better brother." Jerel wants to promise it.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:49 pm

Dick laughs and keeps all his senses on point to keep them safe. He can feel until warps in the floor if there are bumps ahead of them, he can hear anyone coming for them, everything he can think of.

Tremas raises a hand and doesn't wave, but does see D'tor off. He hates watching him fly off. He hates it every time. Usually it's a little easier to hold onto the hate, though.

Mitz sighs again. "Not with this again. How are you going to manage that, then?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:53 pm

Jerel likes it when Dick shows off for him like that.

D'tor's going to be feeling like he's floating all day even after he gets off his dragon's back.

"Just--being here, I figure, for a start. Visiting you, like you said. That's a start. Isn't it?" Jerel's just making sure. He doesn't want to be a nuisance. He doesn't want to drive Mitz right back off the ship.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:13 am

Shows off? He's just making sure Jerel doesn't trip and hurt himself. But he's okay with Jerel thinking he's showing off. It might get him points.

Conversely, Tremas is going to be feeling heavy and will snap at anyone who speaks to him.

"Please, yes, definitely," Mitz says quickly. He doesn't want Jerel to feel like he isn't welcome. "Come around anytime you want, not just if you wear something that's worrying, heh."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:40 pm

Well, Dick definitely gets points when he's showing off. Jerel finds it adorable. And Dick never fails to impress, either. It's good to see that the effort they're putting into their training is paying off.

The next time they meet up Tremas needs to dom the fuck out of the Doctor just to get back on two feet, huh.

"Then, I will." Jerel says it firmly. "And you can visit me. I sleep in a room off the infirmary, one of the--" he half-grins, "--the guest rooms."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:44 pm

Has to count for something, if Dick's honest! If he can't use all these awkward genetic gifts-slash-curses to impress the love of his life, then why the hell have them? Dick grins.

Oh, D'tor has no idea.

"Guest rooms," Mitz repeats, wondering why that made Jerel smile but not wanting to seem like he's lost. "I'll find it. Kind of funny that you didn't show off the infirmary first thing, gotta say." Maybe he can get Jerel to do more than half-smile.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:16 am

Jerel's sure they're good for something, but he's very happy being the most important thing that they're good for.

He has a little bit of an idea.

"I figure it's not going to be your favourite place," Jerel points out, quirking his eyebrow. "I can show you, if you want, but we can leave that for another time, too. You need some time alone, right?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:39 pm

Dick thinks they're going to have to work together to come up with other reasons for these quirks. Really put their heads together, you know?

Alright, if anyone has an idea, it would be D'tor.

"It's your favourite place," Mitz argues quietly, then takes a breath and speaks normally. "I, uh, I...I wouldn't mind? If that's okay. I should probably check on her anyway. The engine, I mean."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:12 pm

Well, there is the whole serving the community, helping people--that sort of thing. Jerel catches Dick's chin, then pulls open the door to the bathroom and continues to shuffle onwards.

And it'll occur to D'tor, after a few days, that Tremas probably didn't get much out of that encounter.

"'Course. Go on," Jerel says, and gestures for Mitz to go ahead. "I'll see you later."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:35 pm

Oh, yeah, Dick murmurs, that. He very gently steers Jerel away from the mat about to trip him up and then takes over the walking entirely. He keeps walking until they hit the far wall of the bathroom. He supposes that's a good use, too.

Tremas does feel a little hollow. Or, well, he doesn't. He feels sad. But he doesn't know how to communicate that so he's hollow. He swears he doesn't care.

"Thanks, Jerel," Mitz says, rubbing his arm before he goes. "I know that--I mean, it didn't go well. And I'm, well, I'm...I didn't say thanks. And I don't really feel grateful for what you did? By taking me out. But I'm grateful for how you keep trying. For me. Even now. So thanks."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:49 pm

Jerel presses his face to Dick's and hitches his leg up around Dick's hip. He is very happy to be crushed against the bathroom wall. Yeah, that little thing. Dick's destiny. The other part of Dick's destiny.

There's going to be ways that they can both get what they want. But it might require a little communication. From both ends.

"I'm not going to stop trying, either," Jerel says, after a moment. "I mean, you take all the time you need. But I want you here with me. Now I've got you, I don't want to lose you again."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:04 am

Dick holds Jerel's leg for a second before changing his mind and lifting him up, using the wall to hold Jerel up so that he doesn't have to wrap his legs around Dick's waist if he doesn't want to. The other part, yeah, Dick says between small kisses on Jerel's jaw. Right now if feels like it's just the other part, not the important part.

Oh, yes. That's going to go swimmingly.

Mitz stares down at the ground since he doesn't know what to say to that kind of truth. "Thanks," he repeats. He means it but that's all he can manage right now.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:12 am

Jerel settles against Dick's body, propped between him and the wall, and he combs his fingers through Dick's hair as he enjoys the attention. Then that's what it is, he says. Neither part's more important. They're just two parts of one thing.

At least they've got an excuse to write letters now.

Jerel reaches out to squeeze Mitz's shoulder. Then he leaves, because Mitz is only going to keep hanging out here, humouring him, until he goes. He'll never go, himself. So Jerel leaves him to it.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:19 am

That's not what Dick was saying, he grins against Jerel's stubble. He loves the feel of Jerel's stubble where everyone else's was sandpaper, tiny shards of glass against his skin. Not what he was saying at all, but that works too.

Tremas won't make the first move on that one, surprise.

Mitz is sort of glad that Jerel goes. He just needs to crawl into the engine and curl up and feel safe again for a little while.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:05 pm

Jerel wiggles a little as Dick's breath tickles his skin. Please elaborate, he manages to say.

D'tor will. He'll know exactly how desperate Tremas will be for information on Selly, anyway, and he's only too happy to oblige. He's never been a parent himself--Romana never seemed very keen on the idea, and truth be told, neither was he. But he's like a parent to the whole weyr, and so, he knows what it's like to need news.

At some point, after a good few hours, Jerel will bring Mitz some tea. Not Snooze's tea, not anywhere near that good, but something he picked up on the last planet.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:14 am

There are two parts to this, Dick says. He's not being condescending, but really just loving the feel of Jerel against him and wanting to talk to stretch out the time. So if one part isn't the important part to him right now--that's the tribal and territorial stuff, the stuff that he feels but doesn't rule him all the time--then the other part must be the important part. That part's Jerel, he clarifies.

He would have a much easier time going about getting that news, though. Tremas feels like he has to keep up the appearance of not caring, as though he would lose respect if he showed concern for his only daughter. He might, from some, but in the long run it shouldn't matter. But it matters to him.

It'll taste better than Snooze's tea just for it being some kind of peace offering.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:13 pm

Jerel really likes the sound of that. Because it leads to this. Jerel digs his fingers through Dick's hair and rolls against him, slightly, opening up his neck to make himself vulnerable. Open. But--also, Jerel doesn't mind being part of the territorial stuff, he adds.

He might end up losing points with just about everyone if he keeps up appearances like that for too long, even if parents are supposed to let go of children who go to the weyr. I can just imagine Romana quietly asking the Doctor if he cares at all about anything.

Meta!Snooze is mildly offended by that, heh. Jerel is pleased. He won't make any conversational demands, either. Just tea, and hanging around for a little while, and then heading off again.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:57 pm

Dick starts slowly licking at Jerel's neck. Jerel /is/ Dick's territory, he says. Dick's not even thinking. He's just responding to what he heard Jerel say. Jerel is all the territory Dick has, apart from his bedroom. He's the biggest part of everything.

Tremas would rather people think him to be cold and dangerous than caring and vulnerable. The people who matter, Selly and sometimes D'tor, know how he is deep down. Or they should. Screw Romana and her bleeding heart and her life-ruining dragon. Tremas couldn't care what she thought of him, since he cares less about her than she could fathom.

That suits Mitz down to the ground. He'll sip at the tea and talk about the engine in a hushed voice that somehow carries past the noise, telling Jerel all about the workings of it all.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:27 am

Yes, he is. Everything that Jerel has, everything he is, is Dick's. Jerel has his own apartment, you know, still. If Dick does ever want to go somewhere else, they can go there. That can be Dick's territory, too. Or Jerel can sell it, and they can use the money to fund their life now.

He cares about her, just not in a positive way. If he didn't care, he wouldn't be bothered by her, and he is bothered, at least a bit. D'tor has his periods of knowing that Tremas cares, then having that appear to backfire on him so he doubts, and then he builds his own faith back up. It's a rough cycle. His faith is at an all-time high right now, probably. Well, not all-time. But it's high, since Tremas came to Selly's Hatching, stayed the night in a place he hates, and allowed D'tor to see him home safely.

And here Jerel thought Mitz didn't want him to know. He'll listen patiently and happily, the knowledge clicking away in his mind. He'll be a good extra set of hands should she ever break down.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:29 am

Dick wants everything Jerel is willing to give him, but he won't take anything. If the apartment is easily sold or given as territory then...well, it would be easier than being here.

He'll have to have his hopes dashed rather spectacularly, then. Somehow. Tremas is about as loved-up as he gets right now.

Mitz doesn't want Jerel to be better at it than him, but that comes and goes. He'll worry about things, deny Jerel access and then realise the futility of it all and then show Jerel whatever he's tinkering with. Jerel will always be better than Mitz, in his mind, so it's fighting a losing battle to try to be better than Jerel at something and, besides, he doesn't like to keep things from Jerel. Even if they are just conversation pieces. Er, well. Conversation pieces to Jerel. They're everything to Mitz, if he's protective initially.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:25 am

Does Dick want to be in the Manor? They could go. Jerel would be happy anywhere Dick is. He isn't especially attached to the apartment, and he owns it outright, so he can sell it easily enough--but he thinks he would probably get attached to it, if Dick was there with him. It was always just a place to come back to, before.

Oh, it'll definitely happen. Thread's going to be a big nuisance, so no doubt they'll both get--tetchy.

Of course Mitz is protective, this is his livelihood. Jerel just likes being able to spend time with Mitz doing something Mitz honestly seems to enjoy, rather than the things they used to be forced to do. Seeing Mitz in this space is like seeing him alive for the first time.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:53 pm

They all have these apartments around the city and Dick's has sat unused for so long, unless he needs a place to be while on Mission, that he knows exactly how Jerel feels. He kisses Jerel's neck softly. They can go look at Jerel's place. If it reeks of Jerel then Dick will love it.

Tetch is about right. The first time Tremas knows that Mouse is fighting /anything/ he'll be on edge.

Mitz hopes so. He feels alive for the first time, no matter how Jerel might feel about Mitz's social life. He'll be glad to find out that Jerel likes the look of the place on him.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:23 pm

Jerel laughs softly. Just what every smelly boy likes to hear. Hey? Jerel's--really glad that they got through this argument.

It'll be at least a year, anyway, before Otheth can fly. Until then, she'll only be in danger if there's a fall over or near Benden, and even then, she'll have a whole weyr protecting her. But the moment she can ride Otheth, she'll be out there, probably leading a damn wing, knowing her.

Jerel just thinks he'll be able to feel even better, once he has a social life, even a very limited one. Even one person. Even just Jerel.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:14 am

Dick sucks in a breath, the smell of Jerel being calm fortifying him, and pulls back a little. He was never going to let them be so angry at each other, not for long. He's seen what that does to people. Needing someone but hating them. Loving them but not being able to talk to them without fighting. Dick...knew it was happening. He could see the seeds of it. He was trying to fix it all before they fought but maybe they just needed to. They needed to tell the truth. Dick's just really glad that Jerel...well, that he cares enough to get mad like that.

Tremas will get so unbearable with worry and anger.

Jerel's fine for Mitz. His brother back from the dead, wanting to spend time with him. That's more than he could ever ask for.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:34 pm

Jerel can get really--uh--passionate about things. His work. His little brother. He knows this is almost the first time Dick's seen that kind of passion directed at him--well, in that form, anyway, he jokes--but it's always been there. It's kind of like this scary ball of heat, like a sun inside Jerel that flares up every time he thinks about Dick or something reminds him of Dick or any time Dick is close.

D'tor will do probably very little to assuage that, since he's unable to talk Selly out of doing irrational and dangerous things. At least there was no chance Tardith was going to rise for Otheth. Phew. That would have been a horrid letter to write.

Jerel doesn't want to leave him again. But Mitz can let himself have other people, too, when he's ready for it. When other people seem interesting.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:19 am

Dick wishes he was a Guide, you know? So he could feel that in Jerel. So he could feel that and know it instead of all this stupid territorial stuff that happens to him every time Jerel leaves the room. He feels like a great, big, smelly, neanderthal boyfriend who doesn't let Jerel talk to other people because he's insecure about his penis size.

Wow, Tremas would kill him. He would kill D'tor. Or, worse, he would let him live but he'd ruin Tardith (which is kiiiiiiiind of canon).

Yeah, no, Mitz has more than a few trust issues when it comes to people. He'll warm up to Max instantly because of course he will. Max treats him like a son. They both can't help that. But everyone else will just be classed as "will leave, non-permanent, don't bother to form attachments".
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:46 pm

Dick has nothing to be insecure about in that department. And Jerel couldn't tell him how smelly he is or not, since he doesn't have Dick's super sniffer. He can tell Dick that he smells pretty good to Jerel. Gonna smell even better after they shower together, too. Jerel can also tell Dick that it's not all that great feeling everything so much all the time. It's--tiring. But it's been nice feeling Dick's feelings. Dick's feelings give him energy, rather than take it away.

Which would kill him. But it's not always that the dragon decides and the rider complies, thankfully. Tardith might not have any relational compunctions about his daughter queen Otheth (or he might, actually, idk), but D'tor has his influence in the matter, too.

Until they prove themselves. And even then. But still--Jerel left, and Mitz still has the time of day for him. Other people can be worth it, too. Jerel's found a few. He hasn't been any good at staying with them, but it's been his fault, not theirs.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:52 am

Dick laughs and slowly lets Jerel down from the wall. No, he's not worried about that. It's just that he acts like someone who is. And...gosh, he doesn't know. It's really nice to hear that, he thinks, about his feelings. He doesn't ever want to tire Jerel out.

It's not something that Tremas is actively worried about, no. But if he ever got a sniff of that he would lose his reason.

Jerel left. But he's back. That makes Jerel one whole person who is now a constant in his life. Not that Mitz has lost people apart from Jerel, he just never had anyone else to trust but Jerel. Which means that Jerel betraying his trust by running off/faking his death is ignored because he gets to trust Jerel again.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:15 pm

Not in that way, anyway. Jerel hooks his arms around Dick's neck even as his feet touch the floor again, leaning all his weight against Dick, knowing Dick can take it, can hold him. How close did they even make it to the bathroom? Jerel feels like they missed the goal.

I wonder if someone might blithely suggest it to him at a Mastercrafters meeting. Very Happy

Ignored, or forgiven?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:17 am

Dick laughs. They made it to the bathroom wall. Like usual, he smiles widely. Jerel distracts him, don't judge.

Ohhh they would want to be someone who's ready for a war. Also maybe a knife in a hand when Tremas reacts in anger and on instinct.

Ignored, I'm afraid. Mitz won't ever say it out loud but Jerel won't be forgiven for that. Mitz will just pretend like everything's okay because he's needed Jerel in his life. And he won't ever say that to Jerel either. He might've, before he 'died'. Now Mitz will keep mostly everything pathetic/needy/sad/troublesome to himself in case he drives Jerel away again.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:24 pm

Jerel expected them to make it to the shower wall, honestly, even if the clothes didn't come all the way off. Jerel does smell like another Sentinel.

Well, they'd only say something like "I wonder if they'll keep the same Weyrleader once the new Weywoman rises".

Eventually, Jerel'll draw it out of him again. Eventually Jerel'll earn his trust back. He'll know that something's wrong fairly soon, when Mitz won't /talk/ to him properly anymore, when their conversations are all--small talk.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:48 pm

Yeah, Dick says and forces a shrug. He does. And Dick doesn't like how he gets so he's not shoving Jerel into the shower.

The implication is there and they will want to move quickly to miss that knife in their hand.

There's going to be a lot of "I have to go now"s, Jerel.

Last edited by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:02 pm

Jerel pulls Dick down into a kiss. How about walking Jerel into the shower, then?

Here's hoping it's the Mastercrafter of some agile craft.

He'll keep trying. Keep being available. Keep volunteering personal thoughts of his own.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:01 am

Dick takes his time with the kiss before he speaks again. He loses himself, sometimes, in the taste of Jerel. Even more so when he's trying to act like a normal boyfriend and not a grunting, growling, predatory and possessive genetic throwback. It's so easy to lose any grip he has on the need to be all over Jerel, to have Jerel all over him. Eventually, though, he comes up for air and smiles. Anything you want, gorgeous.

FINGERS CROSSED, BUT NOT FOR LONG FOR THAT GOSSIPPING BASTARD

Mitz doesn't know what to do with all this. It will take him longer than it would take a fully functioning human adult but Mitz will eventually twig to what Jerel's trying and that'll make him more uncomfortable before it gets better. Sorry, Jerel. Your little brother is a difficult twat when he wants to be.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:09 am

Jerel is panting and hard. Dick can do that to him with just a kiss--just a torrent of feelings and a kiss. He combs his fingers through Dick's hair. He wants more of that, he assures Dick. And a shower. Come on. He hauls off whatever of his clothes still remain and works on Dick's. He wants to get his scent all over Dick, wants to wrap him up in Jerel's smell and reassure him.

sounds like the Masterhealer needs a vacation

He knows that. Luckily, and maybe surprisingly, he has a lot of patience where Mitz is concerned.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next