[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:13 pm

Thaey can pretend to be nice like an absolute pro. He can only keep it up for about five years at most, but to a new vampire that would feel like ages. Enough to think that someone is a friend and mentor. Poor Seth. Very Happy

"Yes, it is right," the Master says firmly, though the Doctor is more than likely able to tell that the Master is feeling more gentle than his voice sounds. He tugs at one of the Doctor's curls. "I need something to eat and I'm feeling generous. Tell me what you would like to experience and I'll see if I want that as well."

Not consciously. Carlisle strokes Seth's hair, slow and soothing. Carlisle doesn't purposefully try to influence Seth with carefully chosen words.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:28 pm

Very Happy! Seth will be shattered! The first time Thaey carelessly backhands him and punishes him for a harmless mistake he won't believe it, and he may go partway down the road towards abused spouse before he falls apart.

The Doctor leans into the Master's tug, finally smiling. "Hm. Do you think one of the wolves would be willing to part with a steak?" He's not often one for meat.

No, Seth doesn't mean like that. He just means... Carlisle's speaking his language. Seth sighs and hugs Carlisle around his middle, already calming just at Carlisle's touch, never mind his bite.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:02 pm

Thaey would have basically put up with all the cheer and (what he perceives as) moronic behaviour for as long as he can handle, then he'll snap at Seth. Which will involve a backhand, no doubt, likely strong enough to break Seth's jaw or at least crack it. And Mitz will be there to pick up the pieces.

"They will have to, won't they," the Master says simply. The Doctor must be in a good mood.

Carlisle keeps petting and tries not to think about Seth's neck. Hm. You know, that's probably just from spending so much time with Seth, with a wolf. He never did before. As Seth knows.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:12 pm

Mitz'll probably have to deal with a shaky, sobby Seth withdrawing from him first, still thinking Mitz is useless for anything important.

"I supply their refrigerators, after all," the Doctor says. Some wolves buy their own, but mostly the more expensive foods are provided by the vampires. Wolves aren't made of money the same way they're made of blood.

Yeah, Seth knows. Was that on purpose? Was Carlisle worried that he might -- fall off the wagon, Seth guesses, though that's a weird term to apply to a veggie vampire.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:25 pm

That's okay, so does Mitz. But he cleans up Thaey's messes. That's his job for the most part, probably, officially. He'll at least hold Seth's face the right way until it heals properly. It would be awkward to have to break it again.

"And I make them uncomfortable," the Master chuckles. "Everyone wins. You'll have to let go of me."

Carlisle laughs quietly. No, it wasn't that. At least, it wasn't that for him. His control has always been unshakeable. It was...it was more to keep the peace. Vampires don't usually mix well at all with anyone or anything.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:35 pm

I'm just seeing Seth continually pulling away. God, he wouldn't want /anyone/ to see him like this. How could he screw up badly enough that Thaey would do this to him and Mitz is the only one helping him?

The Doctor makes a protesting noise. "I could ask someone to bring it to us," he says, though he usually hates treating those who work at the lair like servants.

Maybe in Forks. Maybe in Italy. But here, Seth thinks the vampires do just fine, he says, smiling.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:51 pm

Mitz is pretty useless, but he is physically strong. It was part of the reason why Thaey chose him and it translated rather well to vampirism. So he might be able to hold Seth, but he doesn't want to. And he would understand the reaction. It hurts more than anything could hurt, he's surprised to find out, but he understands it. He'll leave, and come back with one of Thaey's donors. It might help Seth heal, so long as he holds his jaw correctly.

The Master chuckles again. "Could you, now." There's no way the Doctor would do that.

Carlisle thinks that, just like most of the vampires under the Doctor's protection, he had known a lot of wrong vampires. And he wouldn't be the first to go vegetarian and, essentially, hermit-like. Though he does think they were the first group to pass as humans so well.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:58 pm

I wouldn't think Seth would be allowed to feed if he really done goofed. But if he was allowed, then he'd be sort of suspicious, like wondering what Mitz wanted. If Mitz wanted to kick him while he was down, maybe, take the chance to not be the one at the bottom of the pile for once.

"I could," the Doctor insists. He digs his chin into the Master's shoulder and sighs. "But I probably wouldn't."

Seth totally agrees. Most vampires he knows now, he can't even imagine them trying to pass. There's some air about them that is just so non-human. Maybe Seth's more able to recognise it now? But he swears Carlisle doesn't feel like that.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:06 pm

If Seth is left for Mitz to take care of him, he's only fucked up a little. Thaey just overreacts to everything. And you really have to fuck up to get a punishment that Mitz gets.
Mitz won't kick anything. Anyone. Not to worry. Mitz isn't at the bottom of the pile. Mitz isn't even in the same league as the pile.

"You probably wouldn't," the Master echoes, smugly. "Then you will have to let me go." He actually sounds reluctant. He doesn't want to leave. Sometimes he pushes the Doctor off him and goes to read alone for hours.

Oh, he probably does now. Carlisle has been more vampiric in the last five years than he had ever been in the fifty years previous. Not really noticing that he's proving his own point, he reaches to lift Seth's wrist up to his face and breathe in the smell of his blood under the skin.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:13 pm

Seth still probably feels like he's getting kicked, as if Thaey leaving Mitz to care for him is like hurting Seth all over again. But once he realises Mitz is doing it out of his own will, and actually /being nice/... he might need to form a new opinion.

The Doctor makes that protesting noises again and tightens his arms around the Master. "I suppose I do," he says, even as his body belies his words.

Seth sways against Carlisle. Every damn time, he gets aroused by that, by Carlisle's nose and mouth on his skin.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:20 pm

Probably not, Mitz doesn't expect that to happen /at all/. But he'll help. He feels like he needs to. He wouldn't feel right if he didn't help Seth. Once Seth is healed, Mitz will leave him alone again. But Thaey doesn't like to see the results of a strike, it means his soldier didn't do anything to better themselves. It would get him in more trouble, and there's no call for it.

The Master lets them both sit for a while longer. He genuinely ignores the passing of time, so it could be a long while. "Doctor," he says eventually, firmly. "I'm going to go get our dinner now."

Carlisle's eyes dart to Seth's face for a split second, because he knows. He always knows. May he...?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:46 pm

And when it happens again, and Mitz is there again, Seth will be less inclined to pull away. Mitz saw him crying and broken once and didn't do anything with the information other than help. Maybe... maybe...

The Doctor sighs deeply and stirs from his comfortable position tucked all around the Master. "All right. I suppose I would hate for you to wither away in hunger."

Seth's skin grows hotter under Carlisle's gaze, if it's possible for a shifter to get any hotter. He wets his lips and nods. Please.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:40 pm

It would take so long, though. It wouldn't just be Mitz and Thaey giving Seth input, it would be Thaey's whole regiment. /All/ of them giving conflicting information. Poor Seth. "Oh, your sire's Mitz? Crap, I didn't think he had it in him, that guy has been starving for nearly a century..." then "You're so lucky Thaey took pity on you and trained you himself instead of that worthless lump. I think I would have walked into dawn if I was sired by that". etc and better stories, but you get the picture.

"You wouldn't let that happen," the Master replies with precise nonchalance as he rises from sitting. He doesn't sway but it is a close thing. "You wouldn't survive without me."

Carlisle meets Seth's eyes briefly, rubs his nose against the skin just above Seth's veins, then strikes so quickly that it looks like he skipped moving. He strikes quickly, but gently. He always does.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:50 pm

A whole lot of that negative reinforcement would make Seth feel worse about himself. It's possible that at some point Seth will snap and be furious at Mitz, shout at him about /why/ Mitz had to turn him, why the hell did Mitz damn him to a life as some chump's useless childe. Pretty much spewing everything he's been told. A vampire's only as good as their sire and his sire is apparently /shite/.

The Doctor watches the Master with complete fondness and adoration. "You're absolutely right."

Seth inhales a slow, deep breath as Carlisle's power floods his mind and body. It's like warmth wrapping around him, like when you're lazing in the sun and you just sigh and tilt your chin up to the heat and let it engulf you.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:56 pm

Mitz thinks that maybe Seth doesn't remember that Thaey was with them when Mitz turned him. But--Mitz was...he was following orders. He was tricked. He, he, he didn't mean for this to happen. ....Mitz thinks that Seth is better than him already, though, so that old saying can't be /too/ true, can it.

"Sap," the Master accuses and it's dismissive. It would be hurtful, maybe, if the Doctor couldn't feel what the Master is feeling. Which is an answering adoration and fondness. "Stay here. Enjoy being fed for all that it lasts. I will return with my own dinner in a moment."

Carlisle never really understood how people could be so easily tempted by anything at all until he began drinking from Seth regularly. His eyes rolls back in his head and he revels in the soft, slow, sucks he has to take to get a mouthful. Most would ravage Seth, tear his arm as soon as they tasted him. Carlisle takes his time and enjoys.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:02 pm

Mitz was /following orders/. He didn't have enough of a brain in his head to know how much he'd fuck up by doing that? He hasn't just fucked up himself, he's fucked up Seth, too. How is that okay? Seth tries and he tries to be better, right, but he can just never get there, he's just not as good as everyone else.

The Doctor really likes having the direct line into the Master's brain and feelings. ~Feelings~. "Hurry back," the Doctor tells him. "I plan on running you a hot bath as soon as you've eaten."

Seth's eyes nearly roll back in his head; he tries to hang on. He tries to watch Carlisle, to focus and see his enjoyment as he feeds from Seth. But he just feels so good, so easy and loose, like he's floating on a feather. He says something lazily, like, "s'nice." It's a struggle to get his tongue to co-operate, like speaking around a mouthful of honey.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:00 pm

Mitz is sorry. And he knows it isn't much of a consolation, but at least Seth is better than Mitz as well? He always will be, he adds quickly, like if he keeps adding to the pile Seth will maybe see how alright it kind of is. Seth officially outranks Mitz. And Mitz thinks maybe, and he's just suggesting something, Seth really doesn't have to even listen to him, but maybe Seth should go a little easier on himself in terms of how good he is compared to the others. He's still only been a vampire for a few years. Strength-wise, he's still finding his feet.

"You always do," the Master retorts as he leaves. He has to get the last word in.

Carlisle drags his own eyes open and stops sucking, still tonguing at the wound gently and enjoying the feeling of the skin healing under it. He eases up on the amount of power pumping into Seth. It's so easy to think 'oh it just makes people relaxed and comfortable, that's not so bad' but it's a feeling that people can get addicted to easily.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:09 pm

He's not going to ever be able to find his feet, Seth snaps, upset. Not if he keeps being so stupid and making dumb mistakes. Thaey doesn't even like him anymore.

The Doctor's happy to let him right now. The Master doesn't always let the Doctor run him a bath, so the Master saying that means that he's happy enough to take one tonight. That's excellent. That makes the Doctor feel fuzzy and cosy.

The warmth and softness recede like the tide going out, and Seth sighs, nuzzling at Carlisle's shoulder, rubbing his nose on the soft pyjamas. His fingers twitch under Carlisle's ministrations, and he smiles, adoring.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:59 pm

Mitz looks sad for him, but doesn't move towards Seth. Well. That's not true. He's just not as amused by Seth. He should wait until Thaey is nearby and slit Mitz's throat. He loves that.

The Doctor's fuzzy and cosy feeling is very quaint and it amuses the Master greatly. He doesn't take long, especially since he likes his meat as rare as possible. No-one dares to challenge him when he chooses the steak, too. He didn't think they would. He has as much authority as the Doctor has, and more fear to wield.

After another moment Carlisle withdraws and lets Seth's hand float back down to his lap, then wraps his arms around Seth. He holds him close. He doesn't thank Seth after every time, now. Not with words, at least.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:04 pm

Seth flinches. He knows he should jump at the chance to do that, to earn any brownie points at all. And being terrible to Mitz is definitely a way to earn Thaey's approval. But just the /idea/ turns Seth's undead stomach.

They all know who really wears the pants around the lair.

Seth cuddles into Carlisle and tucks his face against Carlisle's shoulder. The holding is undoubtedly Seth's favourite part, even beyond Carlisle's power and the incredible intimacy of the bite. Seth felt very, very alone for a very long time. Being held is better than drugs to assuage that.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:19 pm

Mitz frowns in sympathy, cocking his head. Briefly, he worries that his weakness transferred over to Seth. ...he could come up with his own violence, if he likes. If that is better. But the slitting used to be Thaey's favorite. It would remind him of earlier times.

It's not that difficult to work out. And when the Master comes back to the Doctor's rooms, he is in an even better mood for having some younger shifters shrink away from him. He even scanned the eating area for potential donors for his and the Doctor's experiment.

"Are you happy?" Carlisle checks quietly. He has half an hour to make sure Seth is okay. He has to, though. He would wake up wrong if he didn't.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:26 pm

Seth shoves Mitz. See! This is what Seth's goddamn talking about! Mitz just talks about it like it's bloody /nothing/, and everyone else does too. Seth can deal with beating someone up but he just -- he just stops at the kill strike. Why do you think Seth's in this stupid mess in the first place? Why d'you think Thaey's so pissed off? Seth's /soft/.

The Doctor was probably passively watching through the Master's eyes, or feeling through him at least. He's spent his time bringing over a little table to the Cuddle Sofa so they can cuddle and the Master can eat at the same time, if he wants. There's also the more formal option.

Seth yawns and rubs his fingers gently across Carlisle's waist -- on top of his pyjamas of course. "Very."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:42 pm

Mitz doesn't blink or even move that much when Seth shoves him, but he does drop his gaze down to the ground. Seth's just not used to it. Everyone hesitates at first, unless they're completely bloodthirsty to begin with. Time goes on, and Thaey's recruits find it harder and harder to end a life. Seth is more than capable. Would he like to practice?

"Did you see anyone you might like?" the Master asks casually as he sits beside the Doctor.

Carlisle plants a very small kiss on Seth's temple. "Good. We only have a little while until the sun comes up."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:48 pm

Practice /what/? It's not like you can practice something like that, for god's sake, you only get the one shot and it's done. What the hell do you even mean, practice?

The Doctor curls his arm around the Master again. They're essentially sharing the warmth of one body right now, and the Doctor is very good at sharing. "One or two," the Doctor agrees, and he points them out in the Master's recollection.

"C'n I lay in bed w'you?" Seth asks. He leans into Carlisle's kiss with pleasure. His mouth still feels lazy, but he's doing better.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:58 pm

Seth should have his knife with him? Mitz kneels (though he's so tall that he might as well be still standing in front of Seth) and lifts his head, baring his neck. Practice, he says in explanation. His voice and expression is completely void of anything but resignation.

"I'll see what I can do, my dear," the Master mutters as he cuts his steak up into bits. "But perhaps we shouldn't settle for the first few we see."

"You can," Carlisle says, nearly whispering. "But make sure you don't fall asleep. It's not nice to wake up next to a dead body."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:07 pm

Seth pulls his knife from his belt and he approaches Mitz. With his face hard and his eyes unreadable, he gets a grip on Mitz's short, short hair and with his other hand, he presses the knife to Mitz's throat. He digs it in. But then his face changes and he tears away, tossing the knife to the floor. He can't do it! He /can't/ do it! He can't even do it to Mitz. Not even Mitz.

The Doctor nods. "I know you'll find the perfect person. I'm impetuous, you know me."

Seth opens his eyes up briefly. "It's your body," he protests. "I don't have a problem with that."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:19 pm

Mitz shushes Seth quietly, trying to be reassuring. He doesn't even wipe at the blood that keeps flowing from his neck. He heals slowly. "It's alright. Practice means you don't have to be perfect straight away."

"So I do," the Master agrees with a slight smile before he takes a bite of his steak. He chews, looking at the Doctor. "You look different tonight. Relaxed."

Carlisle frowns a little. "I still worry about what that would do to you," he admits. Then he pulls them back down into the bed.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:35 pm

"I don't want to practice!" Seth snarls. "I don't want to do it! I don't want to cut you, I don't want to make you bleed, I don't want to crush you under my boot. Look what you made me into," he shouts. "I'm useless!"

The Doctor sighs as the taste of exquisitely cooked rare steak hits the back of his tongue as if he was eating it himself. "Well, we are post-fight," he points out.

"Nothing worse than living alone in a forest for a few months," Seth says. He yawns again, helping Carlisle pull the blankets up -- over Carlisle at least. He'll wait to be told he's allowed to snuggle under-blanket.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:02 am

Mitz's brows furrow and he speaks quietly, carefully. "Unwillingness to hurt someone, or kill them, doesn't always translate to weakness."

"Oh, was that a fight?" The Master says mildly. "I thought that was foreplay."

Which won't be for a while yet, in Seth's eyes. "I don't want to upset you," Carlisle says, then pulls Seth to him in a hug.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:45 am

"That's exactly why Thaey hates you," Seth snarls. "Because you say useless stuff like that." Seth picks up the knife again and throws it three times at the wall, its sharp point sinking into the wood in the exact same spot each time. "I can do that. Do you know how useful that would damn well /be/ if I could just bring myself to do it at someone?"

"It's really six of one and half a dozen of the other with us, isn't it," the Doctor says. The steak is really satisfying right now.

Seth curls over Carlisle and hugs him back, warm and tight. "Just keep doing this 'n I'm gonna be /just/ fine," he assures Carlisle. Carlisle smells so much like Seth right now, it's incredible.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:35 am

Mitz finds a single mote of dust to focus on and does so, his eyes trained at the floor. He shouldn't have said anything. "Thaey hates me for a lot of reasons," he mutters, then brightens. "You should ask him to list them! That would cheer him up. He'd be a amused by that, so long as it doesn't sound like you're accusing him."

The Master always likes a steak after donating. It's not really about the protein or anything else, just a particular pleasure he indulges. He's enjoying it a lot. "If you like," he allows. "But I have always considered that kind of thing as foreplay. Or perhaps it's just conditioned to be so by now. Bullying you until you feed yourself is just what happens, my dear."

Carlisle hums and holds Seth closely, or as closely as the blanket will allow them. He's not long off dawn, maybe ten minutes, but he would like to pretend like he's drifting off to sleep. It's a nice things to pretend.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:09 am

Seth pries his dagger out of the wall, his third shot sunk deep. "I don't want to hear a whole list of reasons why my sire is awful. I don't know if I could take it. If I remind him too often you made me he'll think all of it applies to me too." He speaks quietly and low, working at the wall.

"Do you hate it so?" The Doctor asks quietly. "So much that it needed to be conditioned?"

Seth cuddles Carlisle as tight as he can. He knows they'll have to let go in a moment so Seth isn't trapped for the day. They'll settle into something looser and less intimate, but for a moment, he clings. "Thank you for my birthday."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:27 pm

"He won't," Mitz tries to reassure Seth. It's bad enough getting to grips with the whole vampire thing without having to put up with weird insecurities on top. "He knows you're better than me. That's why you're here."

"I hate that you deny yourself," the Master tells the Doctor. He pauses, chewing for a moment, then speaks again. "But you know this. Don't make it seem like I hate things that I do not. You know what I hate, and how much I hate it."

Carlisle smiles. "Thank you for liking your gifts."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:43 am

"I'm here to punish you." Seth wrenches the knife from the wall, finally. He holds for a long moment. He doesn't know what he wants to do. Finally, he --sheathes it.

"I know I can be difficult," the Doctor says. "I don't mean to wheedle any kind of compliment or insult from you. I only mean to tell you... I wish I could be everything you want. I wish I could be easy."

Seth honestly doesn't intend to one-up Carlisle, but that draws a reply from him. "Thank you for loving me."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:55 pm

Mitz taps his thigh for a moment, looking up at Seth from where he's kneeling. He feels like he should still be reassuring him. "...you're very good at it?" he attempts. "Thaey's really proud of how it's going, so you're doing well, so don't worry." Having a person, a real person who Mitz is hardwired to want to protect and love twisted to hate him as much as he does, that's genius. Even Mitz has to hand it to Thaey on that one. He also wonders if Thaey would ever teach him how to stop wanting to protect and love.

"If you were easy, you wouldn't be anything close to what I want," the Master says, casual as anything, like he's not admitting to the fact that he has a heart and the Doctor owns it.

Carlisle doesn't really know what to say to that, since 'you're welcome' seems so callous and cold. He turns his head and buries his face in Seth's hair instead.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:19 pm

Seth drops to his knees next to Mitz. "Why the hell are you always so nice? How do you do it?"

The Doctor just about pulses with warmth towards the Master. He kisses the Master's cheek, careful not to interrupt the steak. "I do love you. Whether you say things like that to me or not," he adds.

Seth hugs Carlisle until he's gone. They don't need to fill all the silence.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:19 am

Mitz cocks his head. "I'm not nice," he says, face blank. "I'm...something else. And you're right, it's weak. So it doesn't matter how."

"Oh, hush," the Master admonishes, but so gently. "You're in a sentimental haze after feeding."

Aw. Stop being adorable, Seth. Oh wait, you can't.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:27 pm

"But there's just so much -- pressure." Seth sits back on his heels. "And you just hold up against it. How do you do it?"

"Warm in the body, warm in the spirit, do you think?" the Doctor hides his smile, but it still shows in his eyes, warm and fond over his hand.

He really can't. Only when broken. Even then, more adorable.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:03 am

Mitz half smiles and moves his hand like he's thinking about touching Seth, but doesn't. "The first decade or two, they're the hardest. You'll be okay. You're quick, accurate, smart. Denounce me and don't worry about the pressure." He doesn't want to tell Seth that he's all jagged edges and hate inside.

"Now you're just making fun," the Master accuses. He looks at the Doctor sideways, swallows another mouthful of steak, then leans in and kisses the Doctor's cheek back.

Yes, more so then, but we may have something of an acquired taste.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:21 pm

Seth scowls. "If I don't denounce you, they'll hate me because I'm weak. If I do denounce you, they'll hate me because I'm not a true vampire. Whichever way I go, I'm doing it wrong."

The Doctor practically radiates satisfied happiness. He can't deny that he always does feel better after feeding, better and more able. It helps when the Master lets the Doctor take care of him. The Doctor's always better when he has someone to take care of.

Not that we generally break him very hard. Not as much as we do Snooze and Mitz and Mouse.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:31 am

"No!" Mitz shakes his head rapidly and smiles more as he explains. "No, no, no. You could denounce me and swear loyalty to another vampire. A master vampire. I'm, I'm not allowed to spend too much time with you--don't worry, /you/ won't be punished. But another vampire could spend every night with you, teach you. Everything. It could be just what you need. Want."

It's a pity it won't last for long. The Master gets too frustrated with the Doctor for it to last forever and ever, but if they were in any way as wise as they like to believe they are then they would know that all that crap is pretty regular for any relationship.

Well, he's just support cast. Sorry Seth-baby, that kind of special treatment is for main characters or love interests of main characters.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:52 am

Seth nearly whines with how much he wants that, but he's no dirty wolf, nor a human child, so instead he grits his teeth and hunches over his own knees. "That sounds so fucking good. I'm just so stupidly lost sometimes. Thaey just -- he doesn't have time, what with everyone else needing him and all his plans and keeping us all safe."

Accepting that it's all regular, from fighting to fondness, is probably how they stay together so long. Screw the rule about not going to bed angry, sometimes they've fought for a year or more, but they still live together, still get past it, get through it, get around it. Can't get enough of each other, really.

Too true. And Seth is neither, a fact for which he's probably very thankful, because it means he gets to settle into his own relationships and not fear for the turns down the road, heh.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:45 am

Again, Mitz feels like he should be praising Thaey's plan here. It physically hurts Mitz to hear how hopeful Seth is at the thought of being free of him. "There are many people to choose from within the troop," Mitz encourages, trying not to show any emotion on his face. "It doesn't have to be Thaey. But--well. ...never mind. You'll figure something out."

It's a sickness, the Master thinks. But it's not anything he wants a cure for.

Though, we are using him an awful lot. He might end up a main character at this rate...
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:42 am

Seth is hopeful at the thought that anybody might want anything to do with him -- spending every night with him and teaching him sounds awesome. It sounds a lot less lonely. "What were you gonna say?"

It's not terminal. Is there a sickness that's the opposite of terminal? A sickness that gives you life?

He would need a distressing, destroying storyline in that case. Something to break him nicely.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:06 am

Mitz speaks slowly and looks, honestly, surprised. He thought that every ounce of heartbreak had been wrung out of him by now. He wasn't as broken as he thought and it's shocking. "I was going to say that," he pauses, frowning in an attempt to hide his emotions. "That if you asked Thaey, he would love to take you from me. Even more, I mean. It would probably make him very happy."

Unknown. But it's definitely chronic.

*eyes the top part of this thread*

Last edited by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down