[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:27 am

Seth can't help but laugh a little. "Uh. Boyfriend, I think, is what the kids are saying these days." He rubs the back of his head. "It's going pretty good. Especially now we don't have to sneak around." Though they do still sneak around sometimes, but that's just because they look--odd--together.

"So you hold onto wet things better." Snooze half-grins. "Like new treads on a tyre."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:25 am

"You were sneaking around?" Mitz asks, then realises what Seth meant. "Oh. You--from Thaey. Not me. Good, no, that's good. Not the sneaking part, that shouldn't have had to happen. But the...other part."

Mitz grunts a little. He likes that. "It just does that on automatic?"
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:34 pm

"I never snuck around from you," Seth promises. "I just probably didn't tell you everything. I can't think of any proper examples, but... I suppose I didn't tell you about the seduction and all that." He wrinkles his nose, grinning.

"When you get wet long enough," Snooze agrees. "Goes away fast, too." He leans back against the stone back of the bath again, though he leaves his hand in Mitz's.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:56 am

Mitz's eyebrows go up. "Do I want to know?"

"Wild," Mitz declares, still staring at Snooze's hand like he's expecting the wrinkles to just disappear in before his eyes. When it doesn't happen straight away, he thinks to check his own hand to compare them and finds it wrinkled. He startles a bit, splashing some water out of the bath and, essentially, wasting it. "Sorry!"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:55 pm

"Well, I'm perpetually--this." Seth waves his hand at his general youth. "And Carlisle is a decent man. So I had to go kind of overboard."

Snooze glances at the spilled water, splashed on the marble. "You should have seen the brides splashing water about when they stopped the truck for the first time." Mitz had taken longer than Snooze to wake up after the crash, so he'd missed a chunk of the pool party.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:26 am

Mitz may react a little slowly. "...oh. You mean how young you look," he says. "I never thought of that being a problem, which I suppose is ridiculous these days."

Mitz stares at the puddle he made, still shocked at the waste but even more shocked at how calm Snooze is in the face of it. "That's different," he mumbles. "Different rules for the brides."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:09 pm

"Yeah, morals are weird, how they change from year to year." Seth shrugs. "He got with the program eventually. I had to woo him with my stunning brain as well as all this." He spreads his arms wide, grinning.

"Not anymore." Snooze reaches out and swipes the water, as much of it as he can, back towards the bath. The spill on the floor, he can't do anything about, but on the lip of the bath--that's recoverable. It really seems to stress Mitz out. Living in a desert will do that to a person.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:20 am

Mitz smiles a little, a mix of proud and sad (since he thinks that Seth is being flippant about how great he is, feigning confidence as a joke), then touches Seth's cheek a little. "He can't have taken that long."

"Can't be helped," Mitz says without thinking. Quickly, he tries to change the subject. "Are you happy with...having sat in the water? You should be eating, resting. That was the plan."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:24 am

Seth leans into Mitz's touch, smiling. "Longer than I would've liked. Do you ever worry about Snooze losing interest in you? Humans can be so--temporary."

Snooze runs wet hands over his face, through his hair. "I do feel better. How do you feel?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:47 am

Mitz turns his hand and strokes Seth's cheek with the back of his fingers for a moment before letting his hand drop, then shrugs. "Snooze will lose interest in me or he'll die before he gets the chance. There's--nothing I can do about that, Seth."

"Um," Mitz replies. Should he tell the truth? Snooze might not like the truth. He'll try and if it doesn't go well then he'll pass it off as a joke, if possible. "...wet? Confused. Warm. Is that right?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:24 pm

Seth can't help but smile at the soft touch. "It's just hard sometimes, caring about humans. They don't get it."

"Warm sounds good," Snooze agrees. The 'wet' is natural; confused, he assumes, will pass with time, if they ever get the chance to bathe like this again.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:59 pm

"Can't hold that against them, Seth. We didn't get it once. In fact, it took me a long time to get it, longer than they have a chance to ponder anything," Mitz shrugs but doesn't speak unkindly. "It's not their fault."

"Yeah?" Mitz isn't sure about that. Cold is usually the best thing for him. It's so novel and enjoyable after the dusty heat of every day. "If you say so, 'suppose. Do you want me to help you out? ...is it easy to get out? Feels like it'll be dangerous to move too much." Mitz looks around. He can picture himself falling and splitting his head open on the hard floor. Not a good death.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:25 pm

Seth sighs. "That's part of what they don't get, though, isn't it. But maybe... maybe we don't get things about them, either, anymore. We take the long view. They take the short view."

Snooze stands, the water lapping at his hips. "You will want to hold on to something. I can help you," he suggests, since Mitz seems rather less confident.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:06 am

Mitz raises his eyebrows and looks down at the same time, a kind of facial agreement without having to say the words. "Perhaps. What matters is your happiness. Are you happy?"

Mitz looks up at Snooze with wide eyes. 'I can help you' is not a sentence so freely spoken in his life. It doesn't actually occur to him that Snooze's nakedness is anything to notice, even though his brain supplies the information that Snooze is much better put together than Mitz is. "Um?" He answers, carefully standing up and frowning at the weird coldness as the air hits his wet skin. "Thank you?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:07 pm

"I am," Seth admits. "I wonder if Carlisle is. I wonder if you are."

Snooze steps out of the bath, one hand braced on the wall of it. Then he offers Mitz his own hands. It takes him a moment to remember the usual reply to thanks. "You're welcome."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:50 pm

"What does that matter? If you are happy and you can just ask Carlisle if he is happy without worrying about it, then all is well," Mitz says with about as much finality as he can muster.

Mitz takes Snooze's hands, trying to feel if he has more grips on his fingers like Snooze said, and makes a grunting sort of noise as he stands. His legs feel looser than they were, like he's slept for longer than he should. He quickly thinks through how much happier Snooze looks and how sitting in warm water did that. "You should stay," he says suddenly. "In the wastes, you won't get that. You want to stay, I think. This could happen all the time for you."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:04 pm

"I do trust him to tell me the truth." Seth gave Mitz a long look. "Are you happy?"

Snooze's face closes over. "No," he said, shortly. "I'm not built to stop."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:59 am

Mitz sucks his teeth. "What does that matter, Seth?" he repeats, mildly amused. "We're free. You're safe. Snooze is happy, as far as I can tell. He loves me, I love him. Yet we live in fear, in partial hiding. The water poisons the humans around us, and have me wasted away yet again. We're in a world that I have not been allowed to understand for centuries, so it's--a learning curve. There are highs and lows, Seth."

Mitz raises his hands in quick surrender, then gets his pants from where he left them. "No harm, Driver," he says peaceably then corrects himself. "Snooze. Just seemed like a thing to say."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:43 pm

"So long as you don't retreat from the world because of the lows." Seth catches Mitz's chin. "And allow yourself to enjoy the highs."

"This place isn't for me," Snooze endeavours to explain. "It's for other people." Ones who can stay and not feel like their skin is coming off. Ones who won't wake everyone screaming. Ones who won't hoard food under their bed, or wander the halls restlessly, or constantly look for trouble to get into.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:23 am

Mitz's lips twitch into his kind of a smile. He takes Seth's wrist, holds it for a beat, then takes it away. "I'm learning. You're helping."

"Other people sounds 'bout right, yeah," Mitz shrugs while ungracefully trying to pull his pants up with wet legs. "'S why I'm leaving."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:06 pm

Seth lets him. He's not pushy. "Good. Snooze is on the way toward detox. And soon we'll have to start pushing out beyond this house. We can't stay here forever. The world can be within your grasp again, hopefully soon."

"Maybe you'll find a place for you out there." Snooze nods his head towards the outside world.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:23 pm

Mitz imagines that he won't be going anywhere. That Seth will leave with his human and enjoy the years he can with Carlisle. Mitz will push the welcome both in Snooze's life and his heart, then wait for Seth to come back to him in a few years. "Do you have anywhere in mind for your new life?"

Mitz turns and looks at Snooze like he's crazy. "Yeah? Either chased off for..." Mitz gestures to himself, all his ritualistic scarification that he loves but is ashamed of now. His hair growing back on his head making him look like half a warboy and half a waste straggler. "Chased off for being this or I'll find a place somewhere else. Gastown or the bullet farm. They're always looking for more bodies."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:26 pm

"A new city could be both terrifying and amazing." Seth shrugs. "I've always been good at those things."

Snooze shakes his head. It'd do Mitz good to get out of this deadly, self-fulfilling prophecy of a place. "There's a lot more of the world out there than them."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:41 pm

"You walking the streets of a city at night," Mitz begins, picturing it and speaking warmly. "Working crowds, watching others hunt, feeling the pulse of it all. I like that. If that's what you want, that's what I want for you."

Mitz's eyebrows go up in disbelief. "There's dirt, Snooze. There's warlords and sand, that's what's out there."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:44 pm

Seth hesitates. Then he says, "Finding a way to live without killing. That's what I want, I think."

"I've been out there. There's more." Snooze wishes he could describe it--failed cities and thriving towns, isolated pockets of humanity in the wilderness. The ocean. He remembers the ocean, though it's been years and years and he's not sure it's even where he remembers it to be, if he remembers anything right.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:03 pm

It takes Mitz a split-second to realise that Seth doesn't mean starving himself. "Ah. Well. Yes, that's--you have Carlisle. That will be easy for you."

Mitz doesn't know how to explain that someone who looks like he looks doesn't get to have whatever the 'more' is. "Alright," Mitz says, then slides across the marble floor to see if he can figure out where the water goes from the bath when they're done with it. "You can show me, maybe. If we get far enough."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:29 pm

"I don't know about easy." Seth laughs. "He's still human, and he's a doctor, so he knows how much blood he can afford to lose. I don't know. I might have to make a few friends, try and start an underground movement around a non-toxic blood donor community."

Snooze pats himself as dry as he can be bothered to with his clothes. "D'you know about what's around here? Which way we should go?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:45 am

Seth starting an underground movement. Seth fighting against Thaey to free them. Seth wanting to go out into the world. "...how did I ever create anything so brave?"

Mitz grunts, shrugs. He's warm in a way that isn't uncomfortable but his trousers are sticking to his legs and he's never felt that kind of thing before. It's going to make him grumpy until he dries, he can tell. Maybe when Snooze eats Mitz will find a spot outside to sun himself until he's needed. "Gastown's north," he says. "The bullet farm is off west a bit. Coupla stragglers set up camp around them, few miles apart. Might be something beyond the great white? I thought I heard one of the War Dogs say something about that once, when I was a pup. Young. When I was young."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:22 pm

Seth nudges him, smiling. "Must've had a good role model."

"Must be something out there," he says, as much to himself as to Mitz. He's come from the other way, from the water and the tumbled cities, out into the waste here. The great white is the natural onwards, if he keeps on moving away from what he left behind. "Might be something. Might be worth it." He doesn't know what he's looking for, but he knows it's not here.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Mitz huffs a quiet laugh. "You're insinuating that role model is me, but we both know that is a kind lie," he says. "But I like kind lies the best."

"Whatever you want," Mitz says, shrugging. "I don't know much outside of these walls or what the Teller used to say about the world. If you want something fixed, tell me. Otherwise? I'm useless. I'll follow."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:08 pm

"I think you're brave." Seth shrugs.

"I'll teach you how to catch food and dig up water." Snooze doesn't see the point in taking along anyone /useless/, so that means Mitz is going to have to be useful in all the usual ways. There won't be much to eat out in the white, so they'll be relying on shooting down birds and digging up rat warrens.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:12 am

"Yes, I'm the vision of bravery and valiance," Mitz deadpans.

"I can do that," Mitz says, possibly over-eager to be an asset. "I'll learn as you like, or keep to myself as you like. Whatever it is."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:31 am

Seth grins. "It's taken a hell of a lot of /something/ to still be standing here."

"Good." Snooze gives him an assessing look. "Think you're pretty good at learning things. You can teach me more about cars." He doesn't need to know much more, but he figures anything new could be good.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:45 am

"Pain threshold," Mitz jokes, raising his eyebrows in a kind of grin-without-a-grin.

Mitz chews on his lip. "Sure thing," he says eventually, but sort of defeated. If Snooze gets taught all the things that Mitz knows then he won't be needed. And if he's not needed, he's dead weight. Mitz just hopes Snooze lets him live to find somewhere to go instead of killing him without warning, all soft-like.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:46 pm

Seth laughs. "Yeah, that. Stubbornness. A will to live. Well, technically." What they do is living in the loosest sense of the word. But every time Seth leaves their little secluded lockup he feels a little more alive.

Snooze dresses, finally. It's warm enough in here that together with the patting he's already mostly dry. For the first time he was glad they'd shaved him; the matted nest he used to have on his head would have never dried so quick. For the first time in a long time he felt clean of bugs and dirt and blood, all. "Bath. Food?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:33 am

"We live," Mitz sighs good-naturedly. He doesn't like the term 'undead'. He's conscious, he's sentient. That should be enough. "We live more than humans. Don't think otherwise."

"Yes, Snooze," Mitz answers, taking point and leading them out into the halls. "This way. I think I told you? They're running it, uh, like, uh. They said a word. Means with a group. Commune---commode---communal. Means everyone eats everything, anyway. Only without fighting?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:54 pm

"We certainly live longer. But sometimes we live less," Seth says.

Snooze nods slowly. "Heard of it. Don't know if I've ever done it." Most everywhere he's been, it's whoever gets there first.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:28 pm

"If you like," Mitz says, inclining his head. He supposes he gets what Seth is saying, but he doesn't buy into it. Just by the numbers, they'll do and see more than a human. Isn't that how they measure quality of life?

Mitz gives Snooze an odd, but silent, look. Surely someone would remember if they did something like that? "Anyway, it's just here," he says, leading them into the large room where the food is. He's uncomfortable about crowds, always has been, and the more the Brides choose to invite people in the more uncomfortable Mitz gets. He used to be able to hide around the hydroworks. He can't do that any longer.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:11 am

They'll do and see more than a human if they get out of the house. "We have the opportunity to live more," Seth allows.

Snooze has trouble sorting out what he really does remember and what he's just made up in his loneliness, those long stretches of time between settlements. He follows Mitz into the large dining room. It's mostly full, with people sitting on the benches and the tables, eating reasonably similar sized meals. There's conversation, laughter, but it's not too big. Snooze doesn't feel immediately like leaving. "What sort of food is there?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:58 am

Mitz looks a little pained. He thinks he knows what Seth is getting at. "I'm not ready to leave, Seth."

"Um?" Mitz frowns, thinking. "Reckon anything you'd like. The Brides are sharing the sort of food they got and that was...like, animals but heated. They had some plants that they figured they could eat. Some grains. All of it was made in the greenhouses way inside the heart. I used to work in there," he adds quietly, somewhat proud but not sure what to do with the feeling. "You'll get all you want." Mitz hasn't been here, though, so he could be wrong. He still can't get out of the habit of just going to the waste chutes and waiting for leftovers. Seems wrong to take food from the mouths of his betters.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:28 am

"I know. But you gotta think about it, one day," Seth says, hopefully. Getting Mitz to come to the underground bar will be a massive step, he knows, but he's looking forward to just being able to wander the streets with Mitz one day.

Snooze is faintly impressed. He eyes off the people sitting and standing around as they make their way across the room; he still can't shake the feeling that he's going to be made to defend himself as he goes for the food. "You know how to grow things?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:18 pm

"So people keep telling me," Mitz says and he's not too grumpy about it. "Be happy for yourself, please, instead." There's too much disappointment involved with betting on Mitz. He wants Seth to give up on that for now.

Mitz smiles and makes a noise that's sort of like 'ehhh' and a growl. "I know how to make the aquacola come out clean so that things can grow," he says, bringing his shoulders up in a sort of permanent shrug while making himself seem small. "Worked on the machines there. I know how all of it works. Had to." He notices Snooze hanging back and frowns. "Do you want me to get some for you? You could find a good place to sit and eat. I'll find you when I have the food."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:33 pm

Seth can take a hint, but it does take some time and a sledgehammer, usually. He's a dog with a bone. But he does let go of it with a grin and a nudge--and therefore, this one seems about wrapped up? What would you like to move on with? How long do you think it would take Snooze to be tox-free?

Snooze nods up, barely able to move his head for the tension in his shoulders. "Yeah." He's grateful as he scopes out the seats around the edge of the room.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:20 pm

It only really takes a few weeks, tops, for most low-level toxins when on a cleanse, right? Snooze would probably be doing some cleanses when they find out. A liver cleanse is going to fuck with him, probably, but it'll get him safe enough not to hurt Mitz /too/ badly in about a fortnight. The problem comes with keeping Snooze safe, in Mitz's mind. Spending money on water seems so twisted to him. It's what Snooze needs to live, it shouldn't be something that costs.

Mitz breathes, glad to be able to do something again, and only accidentally grunts at people three times. He barely avoids a fight about to break out between him and another warboy who doesn't know what to do, but they both look around them before they jump. Mitz lets the other one take the last lizard on a stick; Mitz wasn't ever going to win the fight anyway. The rest of the meal is dished out. No need to fight for anything. It's weird.
He comes back with a plate piled at high as he could get it (standing silent, staring at the server until they kept serving) and brings it back to Snooze when he finds where he's sitting. "Grains. Proteins," he explains, then clicks his fingers by his sides. "Y'need something to drink." He leaves again before Snooze can say anything else, and is back with some kind of milk in a blink.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:53 pm

Water, food--everything will need to be absolutely monitored. Snooze doesn't consider it all that different from suddenly having to eat vegan, or finding out he's celiac. He's just got a different kind of intolerance that he needs to cater for. The money thing will eventually become an issue, but if it's been long enough with no sign of Thaey, he can go back to playing gigs and maybe working in a kitchen. The odd hours will suit him nicely with Mitz at home.

Snooze learned a long, long time ago that whatever looks like food is food, and some things that don't actually look like food are still food. Basically the moment Mitz puts his plate down, his hands are in it, scooping it up into his mouth--he's half done by the time Mitz gets back with the milk.
He has probably enough awareness not to eye off Mitz's plate like he's looking for more, but only because Mitz is skinny as fuck.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next