[rl!verse] Pretend Dating 1.0.

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [rl!verse] Pretend Dating 1.0.

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:33 pm

Mitz curls in on himself a little, making himself small. "Yeah, I do," he disagrees, but he doesn't know why. It feels like something he'd love to believe.

"You will look incredibly handsome," Damian says, forcing himself to say it. He won't get a chance in any other setting. "And Stephanie will add to that. We did a good job. I can bring you home, if you like?"
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:06 pm

Snooze does take Mitz's hands this time. "Take this from someone who has had many, many parents. No. You don't."

Colin pulls at a bit of his hair, blushing. "Thanks. But I mean--I want to keep hanging out. I still have some time before I have to be going back."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:26 pm

Mitz's heart thumps in his chest and he looks away so that Snooze can't tell, in the dark but the light of his house's windows, that he's blushing. "I'll...I'll keep it mind," he offers.

"Very well," Damian says, clicking his tongue. He doesn't know what he could do to entertain Colin. "Have you met my dog?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:21 am

That will have to do, at least until Snooze is more comfortable sharing his own background, proving exactly how much children are not responsible for their parents' choices. The sins of the father, and all that. Snooze looks up at the door of his house, the house he now shares with Romana, having found his family at last. "Thank you for a good night," he says. "And goodnight, to you." He realises he's still holding Mitz's hands.

"I'd love to!" Colin says, which doesn't actually answer the question but is all the same. "He's big, isn't he? You said he was a big dog, right? What's his name, again?" He's heard stories.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:11 pm

Mitz has noticed the hand thing but he also knows he reads into things people do when they're not thinking. He's trying not to focus on it, but Snooze is standing there in front of him talking like a grown-up from a serious drama on tv. "Goodnight," Mitz says, still blushing and feeling like a dick. "To you. And thanks. I mean, thank you."

"His name is Titus," Damian replies, leading them out of his room and out to the garden where Titus' doghouse is. "He's a great dane, but he's still not fully grown so he's not as big as he could be. Will be."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:09 pm

"It was my pleasure." To be your fake boyfriend for another evening, Snooze doesn't add. And I hope we get to do it again soon, he thinks, and it's all he can do to keep from kissing Mitz's cheek as he squeezes his hands, lets go, and digs his key out of his pocket.

"Awesome." This is normally when Colin would dance around Damian, or grab at his shoulder or his arm or hand or /something/, make some kind of contact. He covers it up with endless questions, swinging his own arms. "Where did you get him from? How long have you had him? Is he an inside dog or an outside dog?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:14 pm

Mitz bites his lip, watching Snooze for a little bit, then stirs himself. "I'll, uh," he says, wondering what the hell he's supposed to say. "I'll text you. See you at school? Bye." He still hovers for a second more, then turns to go home.

"My father brought him to me because he thought that I needed some company in the manor," Damian tells Colin honestly. He wouldn't admit that to anyone else. He feels like he's missing something, but doesn't realise it's Colin's hand on his. "He is an inside dog, but my father is trying to convince him otherwise. I will not stand for it in the evenings, but it does him good to be outside during the day."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:26 pm

Snooze's voice follows Mitz out into the night as he steps inside his house. "Goodnight," he says, yet again. He closes the door and leans back against it, breathing out.

"That sounds amazing," Colin says, happily, his imagination all caught up with thoughts of Damian curled up with his enormous dog. "Have you taught him how to do anything?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:56 pm

Probably just as Romana is coming down the stairs with a book in her hand. She looks at Snooze with an expectant smile, though it's not so much /amused/ as ready to be. Ready to be amused. Ready to be sympathetic. She's been neighbours with the Stillhavens for a few years now. She doesn't know them, but she does know that it can't have been a warm affair. "How did it go?"
Mitz is still blushing and kicking rocks away from him as he makes his way home. He'll avoid everyone and make his way to his room if he can.

Damian suddenly smiles. He's been teaching Titus tricks since he got him, but saying 'come watch my dog perform' seems so childish to him so he never showed anyone. "Wait until you see," is all he says, speeding up to the gardens.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:06 pm

"Really well," Snooze says, helplessly. Then he considers. "I mean. The dinner was--well, perhaps they need a cookbook or two for Christmas. Hannukah," he corrects himself. "But Mr. Stillhaven was interested in archery. And Mrs. Stillhaven was--fine." He blows out a breath, thinking about her and Jerel fighting, about how Mitz must get that every night.
Jerel's probably only just heading up to his room after banging around cleaning up for a while.

Colin is practically jogging to keep up with Damian, grinning. "What kind of things can he do? Just a hint. Tell me."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:23 pm

Romana's eyebrows go up and she leads them both into the kitchen and starts laying out the ingredients for hot chocolate. "You'd tell me if it wasn't...fine?" She asks carefully. She doesn't trust 'fine'.
Mitz will wait until he's dragged himself upstairs before following up. He glances into the dining room from the stairs. "Thanks," he says softly.

"You'll see," Damian insists, opening the doors and letting go of a shrill whistle to get Titus' attention. Moments later, the giant dog is bounding towards them. Damian isn't standing seriously or formally, so Titus goes ahead and jumps on him happily before leaping off and giving Colin a thorough sniffing.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:45 pm

"I would tell you if she upset me any worse than I have upset myself over the years." Snooze can't just sit there and let her do it all herself; he helps her get out the things and set up.
"Yeah, you're welcome." Jerel rolls his head on his shoulders and leans on the frame. "You'll do the same for me, if I'm ever nuts enough to bring someone home."

Colin gapes at the whistle, flinching because it's so loud. Then Titus is there, and he's just so much dog! Colin bends over to give him a good scratch, then goes down to his knees to make the scratching even better. Almost unerringly, he finds that spot on the scruff that makes Titus' back leg bang on the ground. He's talking the whole time about Titus being awesome, such a good boy, look at that.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:21 pm

"That was a nicely diplomatic answers," Romana teases him, but doesn't push it. She watches him move around the kitchen comfortably and it makes her unreasonably happy. "Do you want to make it, too? You'd do a better job of it."
"I'd /try/ to run interference," Mitz agrees, knowing they're not talking about the cleaning. "But, well. I'm not as good as you? So I'd probably mess up. But I'd try."

Damian smiles at how happy Colin is, how happy Titus is for the attention. "He's a ridiculous creature," Damian says fondly, pretending to tut at Titus' leg thumping. As though acting like a dog is something he shouldn't show guests.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:17 pm

"Thank you." Snooze always feels better when he is doing something in the kitchen. He wonders if now is the moment he should tell Romana that it was all pretend, and that he's having trouble /keeping/ it pretend. But he doesn't know how to explain that. "Mrs. Stillhaven is--was--well, she didn't say much, to me. Mr. Stillhaven was interested in my archery."
"I know you would." Jerel's exhausted after a whole night sparring with Helen; he doesn't often put up with it for that long. He yawns and starts to climb the stairs, and he pauses to scrub Mitz's head.

"Yeah but he's so good at it all," Colin babbles, scratching behind Titus' ears. "So what kind of tricks can he do? You wanna show me?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:07 am

Romana hums. "I once had an issue with Helen Stillhaven over her trash getting out of control," she says, but doesn't go on with the details. They don't matter. "I'm rather glad that it was her husband who spoke more to you, if I'm honest. I'm sure she's nice when she wants to be," Romana adds, not wanting to badmouth anyone in front of Snooze. "But I'm still glad it worked out that way."
Mitz half smiles and lets Jerel go. While he's walking up the stairs and towards bed, he texts Snooze: "Thank you again. Goodnight."

Damian smirks, loving the chance to show off, and clicks his fingers. Even with Colin still scratching, his leg still going, Titus looks at Damian with intense focus. Damian runs through his tricks; sit, stay, lie down, play dead (which is very dramatic and includes a look up mournfully before dropping entirely), speak, roll over, sit up. All that Damian could find under Dog Tricks online, Titus knows.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:18 am

"I am not so sure about the nice part. She and Mitz's brother started in on each other pretty heavily." Snooze finishes the milk and pours it in, stirring with the powder, and adds the marshmallows. "I have not seen relationships like that for some time. Foster children who have given up hope of ever being adopted often act like that. Even with parents they like." He shrugs, focusing on carrying the mugs, and avoiding eye contact. He wasn't /nice/ to Romana when he was first placed. He was... cordial. He wasn't Jerel, but he wasn't like he is now.
Snooze's phone buzzes on the counter. He grabs it and smiles, reading it.

Colin applauds each trick, laughing, delighted. He's withdrawn enough that he's kneeling next to Damian, still on Titus' level. "What about fetch? Does he have a ball we could throw?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:45 am

Romana waits until Snooze looks back up from his phone before she gives him a raised eyebrow and a soft smile. "I'm sorry to hear that," she says honestly. She's /curious/, of course, about that family. They're objectively interesting. "But it looks like it went well, like you said. Funny text?"

"He may find a stick, if you ask him," Damian suggests, like Titus isn't trained and smart enough to be able to follow direction from anyone who is clearly a friend.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:58 pm

"Not funny. Sweet." Snooze hesitates, then shows Romana his phone. "I am a little worried that I am getting in over my head," he adds, quietly.

Colin doesn't squeal. He definitely doesn't squeal. But he does jump to his feet--which makes Titus spring up--and clap his hands. "Yes! Let's go! Go find a stick, Titus! Find a stick," he says, in such an excited voice the words might not actually sound like words.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:00 pm

Romana smiles at the text because it's pretty obvious that Snooze /is/ in over his head if he thinks something that simple is sweet, then speaks gently--though not condescending. "Moving too fast? You're allowed to slow it down if you want to."

Titus cocks his head the first time, but after the second time Colin says 'stick', he barks once and runs off to get something sufficiently sticky. "Grayson made me teach him this," Damian says while Titus has gone hunting. "Said that a dog should know how to fetch a stick."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:10 pm

"It is moving as slow as it possibly can," Snooze admits, typing out a reply to Mitz. It was my pleasure. Goodnight. "But my feelings... I think /I/ am moving too fast."

"Does he ever come back with tree branches? Only, I see that in comics and things sometimes," Colin explains. It's always tickled him.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:48 pm

Romana is, for a moment, unsure of what to say. She quickly gets over it. "Is this your first relationship, Snooze?" She's not teasing. She needs to know before she gives any advice, since she doesn't want to talk down to Snooze, ever.

"He can lift them, but I can't throw them. I think we both decided he should stop," Damian says with a tiny smile. Titus is bounding back to Colin with a long stick but not a comically huge one. "He's very smart."

sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:54 pm

He shakes his head; he's dated before, a couple of times, if by 'dating' one means eating lunch together, kissing, and then skiving off school to get ice cream. That was his usual pattern. It never felt like this. "I--it isn't--" Now or never. "I agreed to pretend to date Mitz for the school dance to protect him from a bully, and then when his brother told his parents, to go to this dinner." He slumps, his head in his hands.

"Of course he is, he's your dog." Colin accepts Titus back with his arms thrown right out, laughing. He hefts the stick and goes to throw it, but then considers and holds it out to Damian. "You can probably throw it farther than I can."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:19 pm

Romana moves to sit beside Snooze and pulls him close to lean on her. "I'm not going to lie, Snooze," she says gently. "That's really surprising, considering how the boy looked at you when you were dressed up for that dance."

Damian shakes his head while Titus looks determinedly at the stick in Colin's hand. "Go ahead," he flaps his hand for Colin to go on. "I can do this whenever. And you can do this whenever you're here, but it won't be as often as I can do it. Go ahead."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:16 pm

"I think that was when I realised it was going to be harder than I thought to be the sullen bad boy he wanted me to be." Snooze tucks his face against Romana's shoulder and breathes out.

Colin beams and pivots on his heel. He throws the stick as far as he can, and Titus leaps off after it. He would have overshot the mark, running faster than the stick, but he twists and grabs it up out of the air. Colin claps his hands and shouts, cheering.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:42 pm

Romana frowns. "Is that what he said to you?" She doesn't want Snooze to be with anyone who wants him to be anything other than what he is.

Damian smiles widely. He doesn't react like that, the way Colin is reacting, when Titus is brilliant. He reacts, he realises now, how his grandfather would have if Damian did something well. Stoic and approving, but not celebratory. He likes seeing a real kid act like a real kid.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:51 pm

"He wanted someone who would intimidate his bully. And because I was new, and had a reputation for leaving so many schools--no one knew much about me." Snooze clears his throat. "I wanted to help. I thought I could help."

Titus brings the stick back, bounding, and he brings it to Damian first, of course. Colin laughs and grabs for Damian's arm. "He's so awesome. We should take him down to the dog park sometime, don't you think?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:14 pm

Romana pushes Snooze up lightly to meet his eyes. "Did you help or were you used?"

Damian lifts the stick and throws it lazily for Titus, mostly to distract him from Colin gripping him like that. He didn't react badly but no-one ever touches Damian unless they're fighting or bothering him. It's better to just distract than have to deal with any protectiveness. "Would you like to? I've never thought about it," he says honestly. "The grounds are large enough to occupy him. But he's never met another dog." Damian suddenly feels sad for Titus, not having any other dog to be a dog around.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:27 pm

"Well, both," he protests. "I wanted to help and he needed someone. It started out as--being used," he agrees, softly, meeting her eyes. "But--the moment he showed up here, looking like that, looking at /me/ like that--it wasn't like that anymore. It was just like going to the dance together."

"I think it'd be fun for him to meet other dogs. And he won't be a mean dog to the others," Colin says, thinking about it. "I mean, he's so obedient. But I think it's probably important for him to meet other dogs, to hang around with them. I mean, we can keep him on a leash the first few times, maybe, until he gets used to it."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:30 pm

Romana hums, not wanting to actually comment on that right now. "And tonight?"

Damian doesn't know if he even has a leash for Titus, or that he could hold him if he pulled too hard, but he nods. "Yes, that sounds like an excellent plan," he decides. "When would you like to do that?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:01 am

"Tonight was--wonderful." Snooze slumps against her again. "They just wanted to meet the person Mitz went to the dance with. It felt just like the dance, like a normal night out."

"Soon?" Colin suggests. "Tomorrow? The day after? I don't have anything else on, not until the weekend," and the dance, of course.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:55 pm

Romana feels like she's not getting this. "Snooze, you're going to have to talk to him about this," she says. It's complicated, she can tell, and there are particulars of the situation that she doesn't know. "You can't sacrifice your feelings and you shouldn't be asked to."

Damian thinks about it. "Whenever you like," he decides. He has training. And he's groggy in the mornings after patrol. And he still has to do school work occasionally. But he'll make time for Colin.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:42 pm

"I have to tell him that I want to date him properly." Snooze breathes out heavily, and goes to sit up again. "I only did not realise how much I wanted it until tonight. It was... vague. Now it's more."

"Awesome," Colin says, happily. He squeezes Damian's arm again, realising he's still holding onto it. He takes the stick from Titus and throws it again, and manages to throw it even further. "Tomorrow, then? What time would be best for you?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:46 am

Once Snooze has sat up, Romana stands to go to the drawer near the door. She brings back the picture of him and Mitz dressed up for the dance. "Whatever happens, I'm glad you decided to say something," she says. They'd both be miserable if he chose not to say anything.

"What time are you finished your studies?" Damian asks. If he bases his schedule around Colin's then it's easier for him to have Colin with him.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:50 pm

Snooze takes the picture and stares down at it. There's a smile tugging at the edge of his mouth that he can't help. "I have to," he says. "This feels important."

(I don't know, would Colin have normal type school? Or be schooled by the nuns, or what?)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:08 am

"I feel like you're making the right choice," Romana says, getting up to finish making the hot chocolate. "I hope that young man makes the right choice, too."

(I was thinking about this when I posted it! In canon, Colin is at Gotham Academy with Damian and Maps right now but I think that would only happen in our timeline if Damian put forward the money to get Colin in, or got him to apply for a scholarship and helped the process. It wouldn't be out of the question for Colin to be in a real school, though public or at least one of the Catholic schools run by the nuns.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:26 am

"Would we be able to have a--sleepover?" Snooze asks, hopeful--well, hopeful, and feeling a bit stupid for using the word 'sleepover'. "Here? So we can talk freely and not worry about his brother or his parents interrupting us."

(Awesome. Might as well put him in the cruddiest public school we can find, just to get Damian that culture shock. How did Colin get into the Academy in canon?) "Three," Colin says. "That doesn't give us much time before dark, but it should still be enough for a good walk." Titus returns with the stick, now panting happily, and waits patiently for Colin to take it from his mouth.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:47 am

Romana raises an eyebrow and thinks about it, weighing up the pros and cons while she pours out the drinks. "I know you're both teenage boys," she says, hoping to be diplomatic and not too embarrassing. "And I know this is important to you, Snooze. But I really don't want to have to worry about what you get up to under the pretense of a 'sleepover'." She takes a second, pauses. "I'd like to say yes to that. But I want you to know how I feel about it. I /do/ prefer the idea of you speaking to him in a comfortable place than some restaurant or even at school."

(No idea! I honestly think, because it's part of the new canon, he just turned up with no backstory but I haven't been keeping up [even though Gotham Academy is AMAZING])
Damian frowns at Titus and clicks his fingers, making him drop the stick before Colin takes it. He doesn't want to start encouraging bad manners in his dog. "After three," Damian nods. "If you leave the address with Alfred when he's dropping you off, then I can meet you there with Titus."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:26 pm

"Set me some rules?" Snooze suggests, trying to think of some way it could work. "I promise I will abide by them. You can trust me." He's still struggling with wanting to call Romana Mother, or even Mom. He wants to call her Mom now, but he knows it might be manipulative.

(maybe Colin is a secret maths genius)
Colin picks up the stick and throws it. He'll keep going for ages if Titus will. "I'll be there," he promises. "It's kind of near the school, so it shouldn't take me long to get there. I'll try not to get detention," he jokes. Colin never gets detention.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:31 pm

Romana sips at her hot chocolate, thinking. "No sharing a bed," she settles on for starters. That seems reasonable, to her. "You guys will probably ignore this, but I want you to /try/ to sleep at a decent hour. You have to stay in this house. It's one thing for him to have permission to be here, but you can't leave without me. I'll be responsible for both of you." She doesn't want to put any ideas in his head, but she's very glad they're both boys. The last thing she needs is to have to worry about potential teenage pregnancies.
And she would love it if Snooze called her Mom or Mother. She wouldn't even think of it being manipulative.

(awwww that would be cute)
"I'll wait even if you do," Damian says honestly. He doesn't think it will mean much to Colin if he says it, since it's such a simple truth.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:05 pm

"I can make up the bed in the den. Can we negotiate on what constitutes a decent hour?" Snooze manages a little smile. "And if we dress warmly, might we spend some time in the backyard? Mitz has books on the constellations."
He just worries, especially when he's trying to get something he wants. He'd prefer to save it for when it would mean other things.

(DONE)
Colin's smile spreads warm across his face, and he rests his hand back on Damian's arm. "Good. I've never had a detention, if that makes you feel better."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:24 pm

"The yard is fine," Romana isn't going to go /crazy/ with strictness. She returns the small smile. "And that's rather cute. And we'll talk about times. It'll be the weekend so a little bit of leeway is fine, but nothing crazy."
Oh, Snoozles.

Damian softens a little, just relaxing at the touch. "You are a--teacher's pet?" he attempts to tease. He's never used the term, though he knows he's using it correctly.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:46 pm

"Nothing crazy," Snooze agrees. "And I will cook dinner. What do you think? Mitz is Jewish; I should ask him if there is anything he won't eat."
It should mean something.

Colin laughs. "Yeah, I guess so. They like me, anyway. I don't snitch, though," he says.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:11 pm

"I'm sure it won't be that difficult for you," Romana says, maybe a little proudly. "You know I love it when you cook, but if you two want something like pizza and ice-cream, I wouldn't mind that."
It will always mean something.

"I will keep that in mind," Damian says lightly, snorting. He can't imagine Colin betraying anyone's trust.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:24 pm

"I think I want to show off a little," Snooze admits. He scratches his head, maybe a little sheepish. "But the ice cream sounds good! I can't make the ice cream."
It should mean something /good/.

Colin grins at him. That's when Titus bounds up again, and when Colin holds out his hand, Titus gently places the stick into it. Colin gives in to the urge and gives Titus a good scratch, cooing about who's a good boy.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:29 pm

"Ice-cream, then," Romana nods, trying to resist the urge to tease Snooze and failing a little. "Would you like to have dinner alone with him?"
It will always mean something good.

Damian sits down on the grass, happy to watch Colin spend time with Titus while the day passes. This is better than any dumb dance anyway, he decides. Stephanie doesn't get to have this. Damian, and only Damian, gets to have this.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down