[rl!verse] Pretend Dating 1.0.

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [rl!verse] Pretend Dating 1.0.

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:46 pm

"No," Snooze says, thoughtfully. He shakes his head. "No, I would like for you to be there. I want you both to meet."
That's what Snooze is aiming for.

It's true. Colin and Titus will play until Colin gets tired. Titus is still ready to go, but Colin has to flop down next to Damian and throw the stick from there instead, occasionally yawning. Colin's going to be on edge with Steph. Here, there's no edge at all.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:08 am

"The night of the dance didn't count?" Romana asks, smiling, but happy to be invited. "I would love to have dinner with you both. It's not same, having dinner in bed these days." Snooze has her using the dining room because she has one and it should be used even if it's the both of them. Romana thinks it's endearing of him.

"Don't let him bully you," Damian says when he notices. He shoos Titus. "Go on, you horror. Leave Colin alone."
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:25 am

"We could probably have a bed picnic, sometime." Snooze likes the dining room. She has a whole room just for food! It should be honoured. Well, maybe it's not all that campy, but more like: a room should be used, not just left to dust. "The night of the dance was meeting, but you both barely had the chance to talk, to meet properly."

Colin protests: "No, I don't mind." Then his shoulder catches, and he rolls it. "I am a bit sore, actually. Wow, I didn't expect that."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:37 am

"Then we'll meet properly," Romana agrees. She's painfully aware that Snooze might be lining himself up for disappointment, that the Stillhaven kid will just turn on him once he can't be used. But until then she'll keep her optimism up for Snooze. "And perhaps we can both help you with dinner."

"He's been taking advantage of your kindness," Damian says, pushing Titus away--though not unkindly. He's just huge and needs to be pushed. He takes Colin's arm in one hand and puts his other on his shoulder, gently moving it a little. "You have no sprained anything, but you should rest."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:55 am

Snooze perks up at the thought. Romana might be a little bit of a disaster in the kitchen when left to her own devices, but usually she can pull through. "I will have to think of something good to make. Do you have any ideas?"

Colin makes a soft noise at the push of Damian's hand on his shoulder. The soreness intensifies slightly, before receding, and he sighs, grateful. "Thanks. Oof, I didn't realise how sore that was. You're a good boy, but I've gotta pace myself," he says to Titus, and scratches between his ears again with his better arm.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:10 am

"You know I adore how you cook lasagne," Romana says. "But it's not really about me, is it? Find out what Mitz would like, then we will talk about options. We can make a big plan and you can come out grocery shopping with me for the right ingredients."

Damian massages the spot he thinks must hurt most for a little longer, watching Titus get the message and bring himself on top off their legs with a soft 'whuff'. "You must be more careful with yourself," he says softly.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:58 am

"That sounds excellent." Snooze's smile broadens. "So it is one vote for lasagne. If Mitz does not volunteer anything--and I think he rarely talks about what he wants," he adds, "then we can go with that."

Colin expected it to stop as soon as he said thank you. Now he's not sure what he might do to not scare Damian off. Very slowly, he leans into Damian's rubbing, because the more it goes on, the less the hurt gets, and the warmer he feels. "It was just so much fun, you know? Sometimes there's just a little pain in something fun."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:03 am

"You know a lot about him," Romana comments before starting to clean up around the kitchen. She's become a little more fastidious about it since Snooze; there's an actual reason to care about it all now. That's a lot like many things in Romana's life, actually, since Snooze arrived. "Alright, it's bedtime in ten minutes."

"How unfortunately true," Damian murmurs. That hit a little close to home, considering what he's doing right this second. "But that doesn't mean you can't be careful at the same time."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:37 am

Snooze immediately gets up and helps her clean. He's still in good habits. "I don't know," Snooze says, while he wipes down the bench of chocolate powder. "I only suspect. We'll see." He stretches. "It's been a good night. Thank you, for letting me talk to you about it all. Thank you, mom."

"I'll take it easier next time," Colin promises him. He reaches out to scratch Titus head again, flopped over his legs. "But he was just having so much fun. And so was I. Kind of easy to ignore the hurt."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:43 am

Romana stops cleaning for a breath, grips the cup she's holding very tightly, then pulls Snooze into a one armed hug. It's a huge deal. It's /huge/. She never thought she would ever be that person for Snooze. Fill the space, yes, and happy to. But be considered his mother by something much more important than law; by Snooze himself. But she doesn't want to start blubbering at him and make him uncomfortable. She turns a little and kisses the top of his head. "Any time, Snooze."

Colin moves and Damian lets his hand fall away naturally. "Yes, it can be like that," Damian says in an even voice. "But you mustn't let him get carried away. You must stop it. He'll always be hungry for attention but he will no doubt get it somewhere else."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:47 pm

Snooze slides his arm around Romana's waist and feels /warm/, warmer than the hot chocolate could have ever made him. This was a much better moment to speak that word, for both of them. This feels right. (shall we skip to the sleepover?)

Colin feels the lack of warmth and comfort abruptly when Damian's hand goes away. He can't help but raise a hand to his shoulder to massage himself, feeling the lack of touch so keenly. "I like being the one to give the attention, though."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:49 pm

(Skipping it is! Basically what I picture happening there is Snooze going to bed and Romana sitting in the kitchen getting all misty for a good ten minutes.)
Mitz didn't really know what to pack, but he brought the constellation book. He thought about bringing his console and games but if it gets to that then he can just run over to his house and bring them over. He has a sleeping bag, which Jerel insisted was a huge part of the experience, as well as clothes for the next day and pyjamas. As he was leaving, Jerel shoved a bag of various junky snacks into his hand as well.
Mitz felt nervous but not in a bad way, which was rare. He was nervous to see Snooze but not nervous to be around Snooze. It barely made sense to him.

Damian is aware that he is very close to giving himself away so he decides to drop the metaphor. He's the only one not talking about the dog anyway. "Well, he's definitely benefitted from it. That might have been the most attention he's gotten in a while," Damian smiles, just around the edges of him. "He'll sleep well tonight."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:18 pm

(Right on. Snooze, too, basically goes to his room and glows for a while as he's getting ready for bed.)
Jerel is kind of stupidly proud of Mitz for doing a normal kid thing, he doesn't even tease as much as usual.
Snooze has been in a cooking daze most of the day, trying this thing and that thing. While shopping, he and Romana may have splurged on an ice cream maker, which has proven to be Hours Of Fun For The Whole Family. As the time approaches for Mitz to arrive, he starts watching the clock, which, of course, makes it go slower.

Colin nudges Damian. "I'm sure you spend a lotta time with him, Dami, come on."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:14 pm

(aww tiny family)
shuddup Jerel jeez
Mitz knocks at the door, and he's no less nervous when he does. It's one thing to be able to make it through a few hours without making a fool of himself--which, he hastens to remind himself while touching his still bruised face from the dance, he didn't even manage before--but it's another to spend a whole night with someone and not screw up.

"I do," Damian lifts a shoulder. "But not enough, I feel. You should come over more often. Spend time with him. He likes you."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:56 pm

Snooze jumps to attention at the knock on the door, literally jumps. He fumbles and puts a lid on the sauce, and peeks inside the ice cream maker as he runs to the door. A metre away from the door, he stops, and smooths over his hair. He pulls open the door, and smiles at Mitz. "Hi."

"I'd like that," Colin admits. "I mean, obviously, I can't really have a pet. So it'd be nice to share yours. If you don't mind," he adds, smiling a little shyly.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:12 am

Mitz is anxiety-city until Snooze opens the door and smiles. "Hi," he tries, but nothing comes out. Mitz goes bright red, clears his throat, then tries again. "Hi. Hello. Hey."

"I offered," Damian reminds Colin, then gets up and starts brushing himself off. "I obviously do not mind. Come on, then. I'll get Pennyworth and bring you home. I don't think the nuns will appreciate you staying longer and I'd rather not give them reason to dislike me."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:34 pm

"Hey." Snooze stands back and gestures. "Come in, please. Dinner will be ready soon. How are you? Oh, you can put your things there, for now."

Colin jumps up, sweeping the grass off his lap carelessly. "All you'd have to do is come in and be polite to them for ten minutes and they'd start liking you again. They always like boys who come in and say please and thank you."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:09 pm

Mitz very carefully puts his things down, trying not to scuff the wall or ground or make too much noise. "Thanks. I'm, uh," he rubs the back of his head, thinking about how he's doing. He's amazed that this is happening? Hanging out with someone like Snooze is mindblowing. Mitz doesn't get it /at all/. "I'm really happy your mom said this was okay."

"That seems deceptively simple," Damian murmurs as he walks Colin across the grass. Titus trots after them, the height of Damian's ribs even when he's standing, and still panting like an excited puppy.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:19 pm

Snooze stands there and smiles at Mitz, bright with nerves and pleasure all at once. "Me, too. There are some rules," Snooze warns him. "We will be sleeping before two in the morning in separate rooms, for example." Snooze already has his excuse worked out for why, should Mitz ask, before Snooze gets up the courage to make his confession. After dinner, he thinks, so Mitz doesn't run out before food. Food might even help.

"No, really." Colin brushes his arm against Damian's as they walk, and holds out his other hand for Titus to bump along underneath, too, giving out affection like breathing. "They're always preaching manners and temperance and good behaviour. Makes a big difference with them. Some kids go the opposite way, 'course, but I like to keep on side." He huffs. "Sometimes that means I'm a teacher's pet sorta thing. But it works, you know?" (Is he Abuse here? Because he'll go on to say that it helps with the night job, if he is.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:50 pm

"Um," Mitz thinks about that. Did he think it was going to be different? He's not sure what he was expecting. "Sleeping before two in the morning is really reasonable. I mean. We don't have bedtimes in my house and generally speaking we're all on some kind of sleeping pill from one week to another," Mitz laughs a little. "But yeah, that sounds...normal? And, uh. I get a room?" If he had to guess, he would have said he'd be sleeping on the floor.

"Manners are easy," Damian breezes, waving his hand slightly and brushing against Colin's as a result. "But temperance? Good behaviour? Not as simple, for some. For me." (I figure it would be hard to come up with a reason for them to be friends without Abuse XD)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:57 pm

"I--well, Mom and I--made up the expandable bed in the den, where we can watch movies before we have to sleep. And I set up the backyard for stargazing, if you still want to do that," Snooze puts forward. He hesitates between dragging Mitz into the kitchen to see his pride and joy, and wanting to show him the den and the little setup in the yard. (It still gives him a little thrill to say 'Mom'.)

"I have the ability to be on good behaviour," Colin says, grinning. "That doesn't necessarily mean that I'm /going/ to be on good behaviour. But when it's necessary, or useful, I can do it. Temperance... yeah, I don't do well with that one. Obviously. Moderation is just not in my vocabulary."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:24 pm

"I brought my book," Mitz smiles a little. He thought maybe Snooze was just being kind when he said he wanted to look at constellations with Mitz. "What movies are we going to watch?" He doesn't notice any hesitation in Snooze. He's just happy to be included in the moment, he guesses.

"Moderation is overrated," Damian says, though he would be the first and the quickest to defend Colin in anything he wanted to do. If he could think of a good enough reason to burn the orphanage down, Damian would help him.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:29 pm

"We have lots I haven't yet had the time to watch. I was hoping to get some recommendations from you," Snooze says. He gives in and puts his hand in the small of Mitz's back to guide him towards the kitchen. "But first, there is dinner. And I want to show you something Mom and I bought. Did you know you can make your own ice cream these days?"

Damian is that best friend in all those tumblr memes. The 'murder him' 'no' 'i'll murder him' 'NO'. The 'helps you hide the body'. The 'we'll be best friends forever because you know too much'. He is all of those. Colin loves it. "I was kind of hoping you'd say that," Colin says, then he swoops down and grabs up a stick he just spotted and hauls it as far as he can for Titus. "Go fetch the stick!"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:14 am

Mitz smiles at Snooze but it's not really anything to do with the ice-cream. He almost about to feel happy that Snooze is touching him outside of the acting when Mitz remembers Romana and realises that they're still pretending. He still smiles. It's nice to still be able to have this, even if they're pretending. "I knew that, but I don't know anyone who's done it. Did you get an ice-cream machine? That's cool. I wonder how it works. Probably all about movement and equal distribution of cold, right? Probably."

He is absolutely all of those. He's also the mom friend, at least when it comes to Colin. He opens his mouth to object seconds before the stick has been thrown. Titus is already running after the stick, his tongue falling out of his mouth like an idiot. Damian sighs. "You will do yourself damage," he scolds gently.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:40 pm

Snooze pushes open the door to the kitchen and guides Mitz inside. He's getting little thrills from touching Mitz, from being allowed to touch Mitz--maybe from taking the liberty to touch Mitz, taking advantage. "It has been churning most of the afternoon. I think what I have actually made is sorbet, but it will still be good," he promises. He leads Mitz to the counter. "Look."

Colin nudges him gently. "Yeah, but I can recover. Dogs, you know, they don't live very long. Not as long as us. We're supposed to, like, treasure them, because they're short-lived."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:29 pm

Mitz sees a machine and instantly goes to touch it, but he stops himself before he ruins anything. Instead, he tucks his hands in his pockets and looks at closely as he can. "That's cool, Snooze," he says, then blinks. "I--I mean, no pun intended or anything, sorry. Uh. ...what's sorbet?"

Damian watches Titus run back to Colin, drop the stick, run away again. He's never really thought that he could keep nice things since that's not how he was raised but he never thought about Titus dying. Everyone else in his life, yes, regularly. But not Titus. Not his dog. How childish of him. "What a thought," he remembers to say something, but he's not sure if that's the right thing to say.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:35 pm

"More ice than cream," Snooze explains. "I am fairly sure that is where I went wrong. You can look, just do not press this button," he adds, gesturing to the on/off. It could probably survive, at this point, but Snooze likes following the letter of the instruction more than the spirit.

Colin picks up the stick, tosses it from end to end for a moment, then hurls it again, but not as violently. He can take it easy on his shoulder so Damian stops looking at him like he's wounded. "Horrible, isn't it." Colin runs his hand through his hair and breathes out. "But it makes you love 'em more, I think."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:55 am

"I'd ruin it," Mitz laughs, shaking his head. "Can I look at it when it's done?" For a second he thought about saying that he's never had sorbet but he gets easily distracted by /any/ kind of machinery.

Damian's jaw twitches. If it were anyone else he would deny the idea of love, but he knows that would offend Colin. "You're so morbid," Damian says instead, with a little laugh.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:50 pm

"Of course. I have been scared to touch it while it runs, too," Snooze admits. He leads Mitz to the oven, where they can peek in the door and see the lasagne, the cheese bubbling away on top. "I hope this looks all right."

Colin grins at him, all teeth. "No one ever expects the quiet ones."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:54 pm

"Snooze," Mitz says and then sort of loses the ability to think. That is a home-cooked meal right there. What his parents served when Snooze was over was as close to a home-cooked meal as the Stillhavens got, and it was nothing like this. Even Snooze's kitchen looked warm and inviting. Mitz's kitchen was a mess of canned food and research material for his parents' next paper. "It, uh, it looks great. It looks...amazing."

"They should," Damian snorts, shoving Colin oh-so-gently. "You're Catholic. You're all morbid."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:03 pm

Snooze feels warm. He smiles, and maybe even colours a little. "Good. Let us hope it tastes as good as it looks, then. I think I made the sauce correctly, but time will tell."

"We're all supposed to be happy that a guy died for us," Colin points out.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:17 pm

"Snooze, I already know it's going to be amazing tasting," Mitz all but gushes. "/Look/ at it. Plus, it's a real lasagne, not just something out of a box and put in the microwave. I don't think I've even /had/ a real lasagne." Mitz pauses, thinking about whether or not he should be embarrassed about that. "Uh. I mean. I might've? At a restaurant?"

"You also regularly drink his blood and eat his flesh," Damian adds. He's been reading up about Colin's religion. Transubstantiation, he thinks, is fascinating.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:28 pm

"I have been learning to cook all kinds of things I feel that I have missed out on," Snooze assures him. "You should come over for dinner more often." He hopes Mitz will, anyway. Or come over at all. No. He has to have faith that this is the right path, that being honest is the right way to do it. That Mitz feels the same. He has to hope. He's nothing without hope.

"Right? It's gruesome." Colin's grin is typical teenage boy delighted. "And we have a holy ghost."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:41 pm

"No, I couldn't," Mitz says quickly. "I, mean, I don't want you to think I only want to be here because there's food. You saw how it is at mine," he says, making a face. "And that's them being fancy. So I don't, I mean, I don't want to make you feel like that's why I'm here."

"Of course," Damian drawls, looking at Colin fondly. "What else? Clearly it was in need of something else."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:33 pm

"I have discovered, since moving here, that I love to cook," Snooze assures him. "So you may use me for food all you like. I want to be used," he jokes.

"You have to keep people in the pews," Colin laughs.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:58 pm

Mitz laughs, nervous, and goes a little pink. It's just the heat of the kitchen, probably. Yes. "I, uh, no. I don't want to /use/ you for anything, that's not fair," he says quickly, shaking his head and smiling. "But I'll eat your food if it's offered."

"Mm," Damian replies, deadpan joking. "The best way to do that was clearly giving them the old razzle-dazzle of a holy ghost."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:06 pm

"It will often be offered. I usually make too much." Snooze pulls back from the oven after one last checking glance. "Do you want to see the den? I believe Mom," yay, "wants to make sure you have everything you need."

Colin laughs. He adores the way that Damian says 'razzle dazzle'. "Between that, and sin, there's always a lot to do homilies on, that's for sure."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:27 pm

"I'll be fine," Mitz says straight away, but nods. "But yeah, yes, please. Just so that I know where to set up my stuff. It's just a sleeping bag. Don't know why I said 'stuff'."

"It's surely a partying kind of religion," Damian smirks a little at Colin's laugh, pleased with himself. "People had no chance in the face of that kind of allure."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:30 pm

"We also have more blankets and pillows for you," Snooze tells him. They spent most of yesterday afternoon, after Snooze got home from school and Romana from work, airing out things from the linen cupboard. "And of course, popcorn, for movies. But after dinner and dessert I'm not so sure we'll need it."

"Everyone loves being scared out of their wits at least once a week," Colin agrees. "It's just titillating." He wiggles his eyebrows.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:07 pm

"You really didn't have to go through all this trouble just because I'm here," Mitz says. He's not sure what to do in the face of kindness. At home, everyone is more or less indifferent all the time. Even when he's staying with Mouse, her kindness is cancelled out by all the dirty looks he gets from her parents. Snooze and Romana being so kind is baffling.

Damian laughs softly. "At least you have some humour about it. I imagine I would not be able to make such jokes with everyone."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:14 pm

"Mom likes having guests, I think," Snooze says as he guides Mitz out of the kitchen, down the hall to the den. "And I love cooking for people. It really isn't trouble."

"Well, religion can be pretty serious," Colin nods. "But it's part of my life, you know? And I like it. And things that I like, I try to enjoy, and enjoying means joking, having fun."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:29 pm

"Still," Mitz says weakly. He doesn't know what he can even do to repay them.

"Maybe you can convince some of your fellow Christians to see the light side of things, one day," Damian suggests, more of a joke than anything. He knows it's serious. He just can't help it.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:37 pm

Snooze opens the door to the den rather than promise Mitz again that it is fine. He thinks maybe Romana can do a better job of it than he can. "Mom, Mitz is here."

Colin laughs. "You never know. I think I've got a pretty unique view, with, you know, everything. Or maybe not unique, but just, like, valuable."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:33 am

Romana has left the folded pile of blankets and sheets and pillows near the end of the sofa and was just taking a break to look at the news online, though if truth be told she was too distracted by listening to Snooze and Mitz walk through the house when he arrived. She smiles and takes Mitz's hand in a quick shake. "It's nice to see you again, Mitz."
"Yeah, uh. Yeah," Mitz says nervously, but smiling through it. "Yes. Thank you. You too. I mean, it's nice to see you again too."

"You will change the world," Damian says, smiling his mild smile. His grandfather used to say the same to him, only when he was very young. It used to make Damian feel good. He hopes it does the same for Colin--especially since Damian actually believes it.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:09 pm

Snooze smiles at both of them, between them. Look at his people. These are his people. He has people. He never thought he'd have people again, but here he is, with a mother and a--right. "Dinner should not be long," he remembers to say.

"Even just a little part of the world would be enough," Colin says. "Even just changing one life."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next