[Mousevamp] First Date

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mousevamp] First Date

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:49 pm

"I couldn't look at you all night," Snooze confesses, nipping a little at her lips in between kisses. "If I had looked at you even once, I would have been across the room in an instant."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Mouse shudders, thinking of Snooze's eyes firmly downcast as he knelt on the stage. "I almost came to get you so many times. Letting go of you in his office was the hardest thing I've had to do in decades." She climbs on top of him, continuing the kiss; her skirt rides up her hips as she straddles him. "But now here you are. Still mine," she breathes, looking into his eyes.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:00 pm

"Always yours," Snooze promises. "Even when I pretend to be his, I still know that I am yours." He pulls her down for a kiss, his hand sliding up her smooth thigh. He loves the feel of her skin.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Mouse arches against him, pushing closer. He's always so hot. Hot as the sun. She just wants to wrap around him and bask in it. But, more than that, she wants to feel that heat inside of her. She strokes his tongue with hers, and then drags her mouth away from his, kissing his jaw, and his throat, and feeling out his pulse with her tongue.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Snooze tips his head back, curling his other hand in her hair. "You must be thirsty."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:12 pm

Mouse growls a little. "Very." She pokes just the tips of her fangs into his skin, and almost moans as the blood wells up, giving her just a taste of him. "I can't decide where," she admits. "Kind of want to do it everywhere. Mark you." She imagines him sitting up on stage, just like today, but covered in /her/ fang-marks. /That/ makes her moan, and rub herself against him.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:15 pm

Snooze is getting hard, now, the weight of her body rubbing against him making all sorts of thrills shoot over his skin. He grinds back against her, circling his hips under hers. His reaction would be obvious, since he's naked. "Mark me. Yeah. I like the sound of that."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Mouse can feel him getting hard between her legs, and she makes a pleased noise and bites at his neck again, leaving just a small wound that barely bleeds. "I like it too." She kisses her way down to his chest, and arches her back so she can look into his eyes again. "Seriously. Beautiful," she murmurs. She loves the way he looks like this - honest in his arousal. It's different, that look, than the one he gives the Master. Different and all for her. She strokes his hair with one hand, still trying to decide where to start. She wants to taste him so much it's almost paralyzing.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Snooze leans into her hand stroking his hair. He is this close to purring, and if she keeps that up, he will start. "Where do you want to bite first?" he asks. He wants to move for her, position himself for her mouth, almost.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:41 pm

Mouse does keep it up. His hair is so soft, almost like fur. She loves it. "I don't know," she says. "Here." She kisses his throat. "And here." She leans to the side a little, to place her palm against the inside of his thigh.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:44 pm

"Staking your claim?" Snooze murmurs, and then he does start to purr, a soft rumble from deep in his chest.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:51 pm

Mouse kisses his throat so she can feel, as well as hear, his purr. "Yes. /Mine/," she says. Then she gives in to temptation, the call of Snooze's blood right under her lips, and strikes. She drags her fangs through his skin to leave a long, messy mark, and her eyes close as she starts sucking him. So hot. So /amazing/.

(sleep soooooon)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:53 pm

The bite cuts off Snooze's purr--he cries out, instead, hands clutching at her top as the pain and pleasure both burst through his body. He rubs against her with every lap of her tongue, every suck of her mouth. He's not a fangbanger, but this /feeling/--since falling for Mouse, this is the only way he wants to feel.

(nuuuuuuuuuuu)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Mouse grinds back against him, letting out little sighs and lapping at his throat with each roll of her hips. She loves that he likes this so much. She's been with a thousand fanboys, masochists, and fangbangers, but she's never been with someone who /wants/ to give to her - not just for his own pleasure, but for her sake. Never until she met Snooze and Mitz. She pulls away before she's really taken much, so that Snooze will be ready to bite again.

(okay sleep nooooow)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Snooze can feel the bite healing over, and he drags his eyes open, smiling up at her. "I do hope the next bite is longer."

(Crying or Very sad)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Mouse licks at it one last time, and draws back to move down his chest. "You have to /survive/ tonight," she says. Her tone's teasing, but she really is serious about that. She refuses to put Snooze in hospital, too. "Otherwise how will I show you off?" She licks his collarbone, and bites again just below his right nipple. Just enough to get a mouthful of blood, and leave bloody streaks across his skin as she drags her tongue across his chest.

(okay really sleep now, goodnight! <3<3)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Snooze arches into that bite, the skin below his nipple insanely sensitive, and has to work to uncurl his toes as he focuses on speaking. "I suppose I do want to be able to dance with you tomorrow night."

(GOODNIGHT le sigh SLEEP WELL have good dreeeeeeeams &hearts;!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:47 am

Mouse laughs a little at his reaction, and moves over to lick and tease at the same patch of skin on the other side. "Exactly."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:17 am

Snooze runs his fingers through her hair, hands flexing with each lap of her tongue. She has so much power over him, it's incredible. He loves it. Loves her.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:09 pm

Mouse makes a pleased noise at his hands in her hair, and leaves a love-bite on his chest before travelling down to his stomach, and biting into his hip. His reactions are just stunning; she adores this. One hand slides between his legs, the tips of her fingers tracing over his erection. She wants to make sure he gets back as much as he's giving, because he really is giving her so much.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Snooze feels quite useless, really, under the attack of her tongue and fangs. He growls a little at the touch of her fingers, arching into the caress, trying to get more contact.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:44 pm

Mouse obliges, wrapping her fingers carefully around his cock and turning her head to lick a long, blood-tinged stripe up the side. "Like I said. Beautiful," she growls, right before she sinks her teeth deep into the muscle of his thigh. His blood is pumping fast and she laps at the wound, taking her time to savor him as she drinks her fill.

(who says dead threads have to stay dead. VAMPIRE THREAD. helloooooo~)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:33 pm

Snooze cries out, his legs jerking as the pain slices through him. He digs his fingers into her scalp, pressing her mouth, her teeth, deeper into the bite. He hadn't expected it, the bite, and his cock jumps as the pain melts into heat and sucking. "We have to do this so much more often," he groans.

(WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIEEEEE~)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:50 pm

Mouse moans loudly in agreement. Snooze's hands are warm and reassuring in her hair; she lets herself keep on drinking for several seconds, her sucking gentling to soft laps as she continues. She doesn't want to push him to the edge this time. She wants him responsive, able to keep up with her. As soon as she feels his grip soften, she pulls away, licking off the last drops while looking straight up at him, then nuzzling his hip. "Mine," she says simply, a smile touching the corners of her lips.

(Good grief, you're all over the place this morning, hello! XD)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Snooze slides his hand around so he can press his thumb to her bright red lip. "Yours," he agrees, looking somewhat starstruck.

(My characters are all like PICK ME PICK ME so I picked all of them)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:09 pm

Mouse grins and swipes her tongue along the pad of his thumb. "Glad we're clear on that." She picks herself up, sitting between Snooze's legs so she can wriggle out of her dress. Her pulse is as fast as his now - his hot blood coursing through her - and even with her vampire grace, she fumbles with the zipper as she rushes and ends up tearing it off. Her bra and panties follow quickly, tossed off the bed, and she crawls up Snooze's body. "I need you inside me about five minutes ago."

(Gotta strike while the muse is hot on these things, I understand.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:16 pm

Snooze always goes wide-eyed and breathless when Mouse strips off, mostly because he can't believe how lucky he is that she's so eager to be naked with him. "You are so incredible," he breathes, and settles a hand on her hips, pulling her in close. "Five minutes ago sounds good to me," he adds, and slides his other hand down between her legs. "Are you ready for me?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:21 pm

Mouse closes her eyes and rocks her hips into his hand, whining when she gets the first taste of pressure. "Fuck, yes. /Yes/," she hisses through her teeth.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:32 pm

Snooze presses his fingers between her lips, testing how wet she is, as his breathing comes fast and hard. "Five minutes ago, yeah?" he says again, and takes his cock in hand, dragging the head of it right where his fingers have just trailed.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:49 pm

"I did say," Mouse half-growls. She wants to sink right down onto him, but she holds off with an effort of will, interested in his playfulness. She bends down, arching her back so her breasts press against him, and lets her lips just barely brush against his. "Tease," she accuses in a whisper.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Snooze licks at her mouth and grins, his eyes flashing a distinct cat-like yellow. "You're gorgeous when you're frustrated," he pants. He can only tease for so long, though--he's not that mean, and he /really/ wants to be inside her as well. She's hot and wet and, ngh, he bites gently at her lips and starts to push in.

(Totally just bought perfume. First perfume purchase ever~)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:10 am

Mouse starts to complain, but anything she might have said cuts off with a quiet gasp as he finally enters her. She rocks back against him, sinking down slowly, letting him fill her completely. Leaning in, she licks his mouth open, rewarding him with a hungry, filthy kiss.

(Perfuuuuuume yay~. What does it smell like?)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:16 am

Snooze moans into the kiss. Mouse's mouth is sinful--he can taste his own blood, he realises with a start. He grinds up into her, not thrusting, not yet, but pushing in as deep as he can go and then deeper again.

(To be fair, the last time I smelled it was about a year ago, and I'm not good at identifying scents other than 'I like' or 'I don't like'. This is the only perfume I liked that I actually wanted to buy, ever, but my mum wouldn't let me, said it was an impulse buy. But I haven't been able to get the thing out of my head. So, I bought it online. The description is: a sensual fusion of woody, amber and floral essence with hints of green notes and orange blossom.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:38 am

Mouse makes small, whining noises when he bottoms out, sucking on his tongue and clinging to his shoulders. Her head feels fuzzy, most of her conscious thoughts gone between the heady rush of Snooze's blood and the sensations of his body. This is her favorite part, being still, the anticipation building, so close it feels like she can't tell the difference between them anymore.

(That sounds lovely. And I know what you mean, I've only just started to be able to pick out certain notes and I've been collecting BPAL for like, years. But it's nice to know what you like. I hope it smells amazing on you.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:42 am

Snooze runs his hand up her stomach and cups her breast in his hand, loving how hot she feels, full of his blood and his cock. He rubs his thumb over her nipple as he starts to rock into her. The only thing in his head is kissing and fucking and touching. Co-ordinating all of that will take some effort, so his kissing will probably get sloppy for a while. He's still relatively new at this, after all.

(As do I. Should be here in a week or so, apparently, so we shall see! Then I can smell like something other than deodorant!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:46 am

Mouse arches into his hand, lifting her hips, and matches her movements to his - only barely rocking against him, just enough for the slightest amount of friction, just enough to make her moan into his mouth. As he gets sloppier, she gets more possessive, clinging to his hair with one hand and holding his head still so she can continue devouring his mouth.

(Woooo! Always a plus.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:49 am

Snooze groans into her mouth. He feels /wanted/ and /needed/ the more she clings to him, he loves it. He picks up the thrusting, his hand on her hip encouraging her to ride him.

(Very Happy!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:56 am

Mouse gives in to Snooze's motions, snapping her hips against his, clenching down tight around him. She needed this, needed him, so much. This part of him is /hers/ and no one else's.

(I need to go soonish, I fear.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:06 am

No one else's. No one else gets Snooze like this, incoherent and desperate and totally uninhibited. At some point his hands will both go to Mouse's back and he'll claw at her skin like the cat that he is inside, dragging his nails down her spine.

(Sad I should sleep at some point but aw man this is fuuuuun~)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:13 am

That'll make Mouse groan aloud and bite his lip, losing her control over the kiss. He's too /much/ sometimes, too intense for her to keep any semblance of vampire cool.

(I knooooow but I gotta do stuff today and I won't if this keeps going because it is too much fun.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:17 am

Which is nice. Snooze'd be weirded out if he lost his mind and she seemed like she couldn't care less. He'd probably be hurt, actually. So this is good. The more they lose themselves in each other, the more they'll be comfortable with each other. Of course, this moment isn't about comfort, it's about good hard fucking, and Snooze is having to work to keep from shifting. "Mouse, Mouse," he gasps into her mouth. "I'm not going to--not for long, I--it's too--" /God/, they need to work on his stamina.

(Aw, but it is a Sunday, things that need to be done on Sunday can be done on Monday, surely. >:D)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:26 am

Mouse rolls her hips as she sinks down onto him again, grinning against his mouth. "C'mon, then, go ahead, give it to me..." She grabs his hand and pulls it between them, positioning his fingers so she can rock against them, feeling the pressure building up.

(If I keep saying that I'm going to end up putting them off 'til next Sunday. Bad influeeeeeence~ okay I'm gonna go at :45, so I will just sign off from wherever I am at that time.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:32 am

Snooze moans shakily and obliges, finding her clit pretty easily (he may have studied up on this even before the first time they ever had sex, heh). It only takes a couple more thrusts before he goes still and growls into the kiss, coming hard, buried as deep inside her as he can get, as close as they can be.

(all the sadfaceeeeeees)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:45 am

Mouse keeps riding him, grinding down against his searching fingers, moaning when he comes inside her. It's only a few more thrusts before she's coming, too, melting against him as she comes down from her high.

(::pats gently:: I'll come baaaaaaack)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:48 am

Snooze hooks his arms around Mouse and hugs her tight, holds her to him, even as she clenches around his softening cock. He buries his face in her neck and clutches at her, moaning soft, his hips twitching slightly.

(I'll probably be asleeeeeeeeeeep. Unless I can find something to keep me awake. How long will you be? I think I could stay up another two hours at a hard push, because that's the length of the next disc of the West Wing.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next