[Inception]

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Inception]

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:50 pm

Eames will go out of his way to distract Arthur whenever he can, drawing out the process out of badness more than anything. To play. He likes to play. So he'll catch Arthur's hands and kiss his fingers, he'll pull Arthur close to press freshly revealed skin to skin, murmur encouragement in Arthur's ears. Anything he can think of.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:00 am

Arthur can't help the laughter, warm and deep from his chest. "You're a menace," he tells Eames, as once again he's detoured from bending down to pull off Eames' socks because Eames is pulling them close and tight. "I'm tempted to just haul you into the bath, leftover clothes and all."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:47 am

"Oh, such a threat," Eames purrs. "But I reckon you're all talk, darling." He waggles his eyebrows, then slides his hands from Arthur to pop the button on his pants and bite his lip.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:59 pm

Arthur gives Eames a look. "You're daring me. Don't think I don't know what you're doing." He slides his hands under Eames' now loosened trousers and cup his lovely ass.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:13 pm

"I wasn't being all that subtle, you know," Eames replies, laughing a little. He steps closer to Arthur, pressing against him more, while Arthur gets a good handful of his arse. He's not the only one who isn't subtle.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:21 pm

Arthur presses his nose to Eames' throat and kisses his skin, groping Eames shamelessly. Then, trusting Eames to watch his head in case he's misjudged the space, Arthur tips backwards into the bath, tilting sideways when he has to to fit in. They hit the water with a splash more like a tidal wave, and Arthur locks his arms around Eames to keep him with him as he himself goes under the water.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:39 pm

Eames laughs and instinctively keeps them both from drowning, throwing out a hand to brace them. He does let Arthur goes under water for a moment; he does love the sight of Arthur soaked. It helps that he's naked and soaked right that second, but either way Eames is an avid fan.

Eames drips, not exactly in the bath and not exactly out of it. "Please with yourself, Arthur?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:41 pm

Arthur resurfaces and draws in a deep breath of warm, damp air and Eames. He gives Eames a grin that's a whole lot like the cat that ate the cream. "Never let it be said that I back down from dares and challenges." He hooks his legs around Eames' and sits up so he can dunk his calves, get his trousers absolutely sopping wet, heavy as cement. Much better.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:00 am

Eames makes a noise sort of like a cross between a groan and a laugh, then works very quickly to get rid of his trousers. "Honestly, Arthur, I have no idea why everyone thinks I'm the joker of the pair of us," he mutters, fondly venomous.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:59 pm

Arthur presses wet, hot water kisses to Eames' neck and chin. "You're much more obvious about it."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:23 pm

"If you're obvious about being a joker, less people expect other things from you," Eames says, perhaps a little breathlessly. He's still not quite used to this reality where Arthur kisses him freely and happily.

(We should skip them on to talking about Eames' brother, I feel like. They might end up fooling around for moooooonths unless you're invested in that at all?)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:24 pm

(Nah, we can breeze through it. I daresay they'll need a nap after fooling around. Or a good long sleep of the dead. Maybe Arthur can duck out for breakfast when he rises with the sun like he just can't shake the ability to do.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:56 pm

(Aw, Arthur. Just sleep, would you.)

Eames does sleep, as he has been doing for a few weeks now. He doesn't dream, of course, but it's beginning to not matter to him anymore. He wakes up, usually, to the sound of Arthur getting dressed or calling for breakfast or writing something at the hotel desk or arguing with his mother about how he should be eating more. Now they're in a safehouse by themselves with no room service or family to occupy Arthur's mornings.

When Eames wakes up, Arthur is gone but Eames doesn't worry. Why bring him to a secure location only to abandon him like this? It doesn't follow any pattern Eames knows for Arthur. So, instead of panicking, Eames gets up and gets dressed and waits for Arthur to come back.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:01 pm

Arthur returns with pastries, coffee, and an address tucked safely in his neatly-pressed-shirt pocket. His London contacts delivered admirably on Thomas: Arthur had a vague idea where to start, and of course, the knowledge that he's identical to his brother, but putting out his feelers has delivered home, work and favourite pub addresses with very little effort on Arthur's part. Sometimes he likes cities like this, where information flows like the river.

"Eames?" he calls, softly, once the door is safely locked behind him. He doesn't want to call too loud in case Eames is still asleep.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:21 pm

Eames isn't up long, but he has moved to another room in the house. Exploring. "In here, darling," he calls when he hears Arthur's voice. They're far from each other, in terms of house length, but Eames isn't moving. He found a collection of books.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:26 pm

Arthur drops his keys off in the little bowl intended for keys, and hunts Eames down based on an approximation of memory and guesswork. "I brought pastries," he calls, in the hopes of eliciting a bit of a longer response.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:44 pm

"What kind of pastries?" Eames might be able to stomach some breakfast. "Do you have coffee, love? It's much more important." He flicks through a book or two while he yells. He should talk to Arthur about getting his glasses prescription back, somehow, and getting some reading glasses while he's here.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:50 pm

Arthur zeroes in on him. He nudges open the door to the sitting room with his hip and brandishes the coffee. "Well, these are both for me, but I suppose I can sacrifice one to the cause of keeping you caffeinated. Or re-caffeinating you, at any rate." He settles the pastries down on the table. "They're danishes, I think. They were fresh--the baker only just put them out as I got there."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:51 am

Eames moves to both take the coffee out of Arthur's hand and to kiss him on the cheek. "Such sacrifices you make for me, love," he coos and then looks in the bag with the danishes. "Still warm. Delightful, I assure you, but I may leave them for you. I'm not American and I simply can't stomach a sweet breakfast."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:09 pm

"They're cheese," Arthur says hopefully. "But coffee's good, too. We can grab some lunch later, if you're hungry then." He's starting to trust Eames to tell him when he's honestly hungry and not, rather than managing his appetite. It's good for Eames to start paying attention to his own body's signals again, and respond appropriately.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:14 pm

"I'm sure as soon as you start eating I'll want to take it from your hand," Eames smiles with a wink. He sips his coffee, enjoying it for a moment, then sits down on the closest chair. He pats the arm for Arthur to join him. "What had you up so early, darling? You don't always leave for breakfast. Not that I'm complaining."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:00 pm

"Partly jetlag," Arthur admits. He settles himself on the arm of Eames' chair and curls an arm around his shoulders, pressing his cheek to Eames' head. It's always a little shocking that he can have this kind of casual intimacy. It's not even sexual. It's just--it's just nice. "But also I went out to check my drops for some information I'd been looking for."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:14 pm

Eames rubs Arthur's back through his shirt after sliding his hand under his jacket. "If you're off on a job without me, I may waste away with loneliness," he informs Arthur dramatically. "But I suppose I would get over it if you brought me treats afterwards."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:07 pm

Arthur sighs at the warmth of Eames' hands. After Nevada, London is so desolately chill, wet and damp and chill. Eames is lovely and dry and warm. He knows he's about to sacrifice that warmth to chilly standoffishness, but he has to. This is for Eames. He slides his hand into his pocket and presents Eames with the paper with Thomas' details on it.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:22 pm

Eames is smiling when he takes the paper since he wasn't expecting a treat so soon. "What's thi--," he says just as he reads it. Slowly, not wanting to be too cruel, he takes his hand away from Arthur's back. "Mm. Arthur, I did mention that I had no interest in looking under this rock."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:55 pm

Arthur mourns the loss of the warmth, of the touch, but he expected it, so he manages not to look shattered. "I'm giving you the choice. I want to meet him, but if you don't, I don't need to mention you at all. And I know you probably knew all this already," he adds, tapping the paper. "And you know he's fine. But we're here. And he's here. So you have the choice. And I'll respect it."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:59 pm

Eames sighs and heavily. "Arthur," he begins, putting the paper away on a table somewhere so that he doesn't have to keep looking at the address he has memorised. "It's not a question of choice. Of course I would like to see him again, maybe meet the niece, but his brother is dead. He's been dead for a long time. What kind of wounds would I be opening by turning up at his doorstep? It would be twisted of me to do that just because I want to speak to him again. Do you understand that? I need you to understand, darling. And I need you to leave him alone. He'll try to seduce you and he's the better looking twin."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:07 pm

Arthur leans back against the sliver of chair he's got to himself and rests his hand on Eames' shoulder. "Not possible," he says, clearly and slowly. "Not when you--but what I was going to say," he corrects himself, because it's not right to flirt when Eames is feeling so tender. "Is that seeing you might untwist him, Eames. It might help. And... Eames, it's not particularly fair, I don't think, for you to know everything about him and him to know nothing about you. He's not a mark."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:24 pm

Eames looks at Arthur. He used to--still does--study Arthur's every move, word, breath. Trying to understand as much about the man as possible so he can have his relationship in dreams without the threat of crushing rejection. Because after a while of watching Arthur he knew that Arthur's rejection would be sharp and direct and difficult to get over. He knew that before he was hopelessly in love with him. Studying him and knowing everything he could was safe.
It's the same with knowing everything he can about his brother from a distance. "This is more secure," he says aloud.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:33 pm

"But not better," Arthur points out. "I just want you to think about it, Eames. I'm going to go to his favourite coffee shop in a few days and recognise him from his book jacket. That's my plan. Until then, I'd really like it if we could--well, if you'd want me to--" He clears his throat and rests his hand on Eames' shoulder. "If we can continue what we have. If this doesn't change things."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:56 pm

"Arthur," Eames raises both eyebrows in muted surprise. "Are you worried that I might walk away from you because you meddled?" He chuckles softly. "Ignoring entirely how much you still don't understand how embarrassingly obsessed with you I am, I also know who you are. I'm upset that we're having this conversation so early but I would have been surprised if it never came up while we're here."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:05 pm

"I guess I'm too organised to put things off." Arthur leans against Eames again and finally settles his arm back around his shoulder. He sighs, a little. "I was worried. Dom always--well, he never liked it when I tried to do something like this, like for James or Phillippa. When I reminded him of their birthdays, or something. Of course, he knew, and I know that he knew, but I'd just--it was important." He can't count how many times Dom walked away from him, furious at Arthur's meddling in his business. He always came back, but... it was never the same, each time.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:29 pm

"Yes, well, Cobb is a bit of a drama queen," Eames dismisses, then takes one of Arthur's hands and changes the subject back to the subject he wants to get away from. He's so wrapped around Arthur's finger, it's ridiculous. "If Thomas isn't a mark, then why do you have a cover story planned out. 'Oh, my, you are the author, aren't you? I'm such a huge fan, do you mind if I buy you coffee?'" Eames mimics Arthur's accent playfully.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:43 pm

Arthur smirks at the obvious bait. He squeezes Eames' hand and strokes his fingers, focused on the small movements. "I can't just show up and knock on his door. He doesn't know me. And I am a fan, actually. I read his book."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:53 pm

Eames groans. "No, darling, don't be a fan of his," he pleads. "I assure you, he's a suave prick. He'll smell actual admiration a mile off. And have I mentioned that you're gorgeous? He'll be all over you."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:07 pm

Now that they're having a good conversation instead of a stressed one, Arthur presses his nose to Eames' neck. "He's married, Eames. And do you know, sometimes, in his writing, he sounds a lot like you."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:26 pm

"Married," Eames echoes with a scoff. He doesn't actually think Thomas would try anything with Arthur, but he likes it as an excuse to not want them to be around each other. He pets through Arthur's hair for a moment without speaking again, though, since it's something serious instead of another ridiculous joke. "I've never read anything of his. He didn't like to let me read it when I was 'alive', so it seemed wrong. Somehow, it seemed wrong. Like I was doing it behind his back."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:30 pm

"Maybe he's changed his mind, now. I could find a way to ask." Arthur runs his fingers along Eames', enjoying his hands. He likes Eames' hands.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:53 pm

"Yes, add that to your cover story," Eames deadpans. "'How do you think your dead brother would feel about your writing? Would you ever consider a seance and let him read?'"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:00 pm

"Thomas, I found your writings on grief particularly poignant. I was wondering where that came from, if it's not too forward of me to ask," Arthur retorts.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:19 pm

"Now you're just flirting with him, darling," Eames says with a disgusted look on his face. "You know the way to an Eames' heart is through despair."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:31 pm

Arthur brings his hand down to rest on Eames' chest. "Here I thought it was through the intercostal space." He smiles, though. "Are you saying that if I'd just asked you about your tragic backstory, we would have gotten here sooner?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:22 am

"Arthur, you've had me for longer than you know," Eames says easily. The more he says it, the more it sounds like a lie. That's fine. Arthur won't take it so seriously that way. "But had you paid a little attention to my heartbreaking origin then I'm sure you would have known it sooner."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:25 am

"I think maybe I wouldn't have been ready for it, before. There was so much mess." He means Dom, and Mal, and how his life was too twisted up with theirs to let himself have something else, even friends, let alone a person just for him. But he's tired of talking about them. About them being important. More important than himself.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:25 am

"And I'm so very tidy," Eames chuckles. "But that's fair. In your own time, darling. It all worked out in the end. Aside from the part where you slowly fall for my twin brother."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down