Suggestion thread!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestion thread!

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:46 am

Thar be suggestions in them waters. All timelines, plots, characters to bring in/take out (if that is even a thing) and new verses that pop up without permission talks go here.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion thread!

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:15 am

Anyone willing to pick up Helen or Jacob for a while? I was thinking it'd be pretty fun to play through a scene where Mitz tries to tell on bullies at some point. And when I say fun, I mean, you know, heartbreaking and horrible and stuff. Very Happy?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:18 am

Aw man, that sounds awesome, I am in favour of this. ...But I don't think I can do Helen. I might be able to do Jacob. But. I don't know.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:35 am

Actually I think you could do either. They're easy. Just say the most hurtful thing possible, with different flavours. Jacob always means well, but is constantly distant and often forgets his sons' names/ages/existences and Helen - is Beverly Hoffstadter/the mother from Arrested Development. But, your choice. Jacob is sweet to play, it's nice. I want to give them up to you guys anyway, since it's odd being most of the Stillhaven clan and you don't have one yet Very Happy
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:38 am

Also, partially related to the Stillhavens but not really, what about medicalverse? That sounded like it had the potential to ruin Mitz completely >:D
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:48 pm

Doubly also, how about something continuing on that pregnant thingie I wrote? Maybe a year on with Miette and the Three being utterly adorable. It would be kind of hard to RP normally - perhaps a round robin kind of thing?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue May 15, 2012 12:59 pm

Hear me out.

So here's what you missed on ♪GLEE♪
Jerel's actually made the glee club cool and no-one thought that could ever happen and the Cheerios are not happy about that. Jerel's little brother moved over from his mom's house and he's already got slushied which might be some kind of record. Snooze and Mouse are kind of doing a mating-dance while they're doing their dance routines and no-one can tell if that's actually gonna happen or it Mouse is going to punch him and that's what you missed on ♪GLEE♪.

Okay. So. I. Right. I think I have figured out a way to make this work. Basically Jerel moved to Lima with Jacob and promised to come get Mitz as soon as he was ready to give up on Helen. I think it would take Mitz about two years and then go to live with his father and brother, which means he would get one year in high school where they were living before moving to Lima. Jerel ends up in the glee club during his first year there as part of punishment for being tardy to registration, and is so good and enjoys it so much that he stays and ends up making glee super cool in the school.
By the time Mitz gives up on Helen, Jerel is the all-singing all-dancing hot guy on campus and he encourages Mitz to join to help him since Mitz manages to get slushied on his first day. (And for that, I'm thinking the music moment here would be Jerel singing Raise Your Glass to coax Mitz to join in because he knows it makes Mitz happy, and it sounds like it sound be sung by Jerel to Mitz. ALSO it would have Mitz singing the OOOOOHSHOUT and counterpoint at the end of the song. I hope that makes sense.)
Snooze and Mouse are Cheerios and have known each other for a long time but high school is where the crushing happened properly, and Snooze flirts easily due to familiarity. Mouse "hates" it; tells him to stop and scowls but if he ever did, she'd probably hit him. They can both sing, but Mouse doesn't know she can and Snooze thinks he can't thanks to asshole foster families. Both are very aware that they can dance, however.

I uh. You know how I get on buses.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu May 17, 2012 12:07 am

This sounds hilarious. Also I have been waiting for more Miette for ages, and also Grey's Anatomy with the Three sounds amusing.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 18, 2012 3:15 am

I keep wanting to pick up the pregnancy fic again but I didn't have Word for so long BUT NOW I HAVE ohhh man all the writings, guys, all the writings. Also, ugh, I get all the feelings from Mitz when listening to Criss!Glee songs, I'm not even joking, heh.
The hospital stuff could be incredibly fun, and I kind of like the idea of having Mouse and Snooze in positions of power. Or maybe that's just Mitz >.>
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 18, 2012 12:28 pm

All the writings sounds like a fantastic thing, yes. Also: I really like the idea of Mitz and Jerel in the glee club. Maybe it's the thought of them finally doing something together, banding together against the world, kind of thing. I love verses where that happens. Also, snicker, that's probably allllll Mitz.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 18, 2012 2:39 pm

I just - did you get what I was saying about the Raise Your Glass counterpoint at the end? Because it is such a nice thought to have a shy Mitz sitting in the seats, singing along with the boring oohs and aahs of the backing singers, nervously, then Jerel pulling him up and making him sway, grinning, to go on with the song even if he's running around having fun with it. Then, by the second 'why so serious', Mitz is well into it and shouts before throwing himself into the song. And Jerel'd be all, before this, "no, really guys, my brother is a really good singer, I've heard him, give him a chance", so Jerel's reputation will be hanging on this as well but they knock it out of the park.

I... I just have a lot of feelings.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:21 pm

So I'm really not sure at all about how Jerel might sneak into BDSMverse, mostly because I've never had an experience, so I don't know what I'm writing about. I will need to be handheld through it, I think.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:55 pm

That can happen, most certainly. Essentially it's just like a club only instead of being there to dance and pick people up everyone's there to fuck around with their own and others' emotional states. ...In an open, highly-communicated, entirely consensual way, of course.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:56 pm

But of course. To be honest, Jerel probably wanders in with a group of friends all on a dare or something. Does that happen?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:16 pm

It does. No one would be happy with them about it though, if they knew.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:22 pm

A couple of tipsy med students curious about what these people are doing with their bodies--the daring would probably be 'go on, go inside' and then 'go on, talk to her', not actual, 'if you do this I'll give you money/restitution/etc' daring. Most med students are nice enough, they won't be too douchey about what they don't understand. And they /love/ bodies.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:30 pm

Well, that's okay then. (Some clubs end up with tourists - just kind of there to laugh at the weird people. So long as they're respectful, it shouldn't be a problem.) Though they might get hazed a bit if it becomes obvious that they're not actually kinked. But there will be a /lot/ of bodies.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:35 pm

I'm sure they'd be more or less respectful. They're tipsy and curious, mostly. Jerel'd be the most curious, and probably the only one who comes back again (though the others might try out a nice trick or two in their bedrooms), trying to figure out what he wants.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:57 pm

If he kept coming back he'd probably make friends pretty quickly. Would he actually play, or would he just watch? Watching's fine, but if he plays he'll probably get more people interested in him, to teach him stuff or wanting to play with him.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:03 am

Well, the first time, it'd take one of his friends telling him to have some balls and talk to the pretty girls with whips and knives, so that'd probably end in just watching, figuring out what gets his breath racing, as he wanders away from the group and gets engrossed in all the stuff going on. But he has got balls, so the next time he comes, curiosity dragging him by the teeth, he might want to play. He's kind of blunt, especially when nervous, so he may walk up to someone and ask, "so I'm new and kind of nervous, what's going on with you, what do you do here," sort of thing.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:21 am

In general, that's going to end well for him. Probably to the point of getting a full guided tour, a few introductions, and a chance to ask questions. Mouse or Shelby would be happy to show him around. Zop might be too, but I figure he's more likely to approach a woman? Mouse would ask right off whether he's a dom or sub, because she wouldn't be able to tell with him; Shelby would probably be more circumspect. The first offer he got would most likely be an offer to teach him how to swing a whip, or to play with one of the electrical toys, or to show him how to do knots or something - not exactly a scene, more just showing him the ropes.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:27 am

(Hahaha showing him the ropes, literally. Very Happy) Yeah, if this is med student Jerel, like pre-Dick or Derek, then he's pretty sure he's straight, so he'd go for a girl. He'd have less than no clue about being a sub or a dom, but he'd be pretty open to trying out both, to figure it out, you know. Whatever works, he's pretty flexible he thinks. He doesn't know what he likes, but he's sure as hell interested in working it out. Playing with things sounds /fun/.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:41 am

(The ropes are pretty colours. Very Happy) He should hang with Shelby then, she switches and she can show him how to crack a whip and use a flogger and a few simple knots and ties. Knives and the violet wand, when he's ready for that sort of thing, too, if he wants. She likes teaching people. Mouse'd usually rather just break in the newbies. Which, y'know, if he /wants/ to be spanked or something...
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:45 am

That sounds awesome. They can be snarky buddies! If that sounds like fun. There's just about nothing that will scare Jerel off, and he'll get even more curious as he learns more. Especially curious about the thing where he seems to like everything. And, hey, he wants to /try out/ everything, too, so spanking, yep, if she's up for it then he's up for it, cocky grin.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:52 am

Shelby's going to have a lot of fun with him, I bet. Trying out all the things, figuring out what he likes best and how best to do it with him.
Okay, cool, get naked and bend over. This is her friend Mr. Spanky the studded hardwood paddle. ::thud::
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:59 am

He'll thoroughly enjoy learning about /all/ the things, and also learning about what Shelby likes and doing that with her. And they're probably not exclusive--Jerel's too curious for that--so hopefully she's cool with sharing. This would be when he works out that he likes doing what other people like. (Also possibly when he gets curious about men. Can't be curious about everything without being curious about everything.)
Wa-hey, thanks for the warning!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:03 am

Shelby's entirely up for sharing, since he's going to have to be sharing her with Zop and Ep and maybe a few others anyway. She's pretty experimental herself. (Good for him with that open mind. XD)

Oh please, that was just a tap. If he actually wants to go through with this, he should know what he's in for.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:08 am

Excellent. They'll always be snarky buddies, though, even when they're both strung up next to each other, snicker. (Can't deny the body's reactions.)

He hasn't backed outta anything else, he's not gonna back outta this. But it's not like this is his first night, if he doesn't feel safe with her he'll go find someone else.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:16 am

They'd be a pretty pair. Hm, Zop can string them both up and Ep can use them for target practice with her bullwhip, that'll be fun.

He's safe with her. Well, most of him is safe with her. His ass is gonna get bruised. Seriously, though: does he want to do this? (Mouse may be groping him at this point.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:19 am

And then Mitz appears for his regular Friday visit...

Being touched always makes Jerel's hackles settle, boundaries drop. Yeah. Yeah, he does. Everyone says she's the best at this.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:22 am

Oh god, poor Mitz. Jerel probably won't notice 'til he's brought down, but I bet Mitz would right away.

Mm, good. He does have a /great/ ass. Mouse gives it a squeeze. Okay, what're his safewords?
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:27 am

What a way to find out your older brother's kinked. Probably more of an eyeful than Mitz ever wanted to get of Jerel, snicker.

Jerel likes compliments; that might cheer him up a lot. Strawberry and orange, assuming she doesn't use flavoured anything.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:31 am

Seriously. And no one else would have any idea why he was so shocked, because no one uses last names. Loooool.

Not around here, anyway. Okay, so, strawberry to stop, orange to slow down? If she's getting this right.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:38 am

I can just see him ducking behind Mouse and shuddering and squeaking all at once, I love it. And oh, man, when Jerel gets down, he probably won't have the energy to be angry about losing his anonymity but he'll sure as hell be embarrassed.

That's the one. How does she want him?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:47 am

Ep will at least try to keep him from dying of shame before he's fully recovered from the scene. It's not like he has to confront Mitz right away, after all. He should at least put some pants on first.

There's a nice unoccupied chair over there, how about they go sit down and Jerel can be on her lap?

(Okay headed off now, byyyyyye, sleep well when you do~ <3<3)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:51 am

He's not sure he can stand fabric against his skin when he's this sensitised. And he's pretty sure Mitz's seen it all, now. Ugh man all he wanted was to get beaten, get hugged, get out of his brain for a little while, why the hell is this happening to him, pbbbt.

Sounds delightful. Clothes off or on? She got something special she wants to be called?

(Aw man byyyyyyyyyyyyyye~! Have a good day with your stuff!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:33 pm

It does happen sometimes, darling. Not often, but sometimes. He needs to sit down for a moment and calm himself.

She's kind of fond of 'my Lady', if he's into titles. And he can go either way, but she'll be able to go harder if she can see his skin.

(Hellooooooooo)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:36 pm

He's okay, he'll be fine, he just wasn't prepared for his little brother to see him strung up naked in a kink club.

Jerel scratches his nose, thoughtful. "Then, my lady, what d'you recommend for a beginner?"

(hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:48 pm

Jerel, sit down and give it a minute. Mouse won't let Mitz come over here until Ep gives her the okay, so he might as well take the chance to collect his thoughts. (They're all a little nervous of a fight or the bad kind of scene breaking out, I think. Ep just wants to make sure no one's going to be yelling or anything.)

Mouse grins. "You pick up quick. Probably off. It's just easier to make sure I'm not bruising you or whacking you with the studs on your jeans or anything like that. If you're comfortable with it, though."

(yaaaaay I knew getting up early was good for something)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:52 pm

He swears he's okay. He wraps his arms around his legs and takes a deep breath. It's okay, really. He had no idea Mitz was kinked or anything, so this is kind of a shock, and then they're both at the same club--and it's just kind of weird. But unless Mitz is angry, then Jerel's okay. (There will probably just be hugging and many offers from both to leave and let the other have the club for themselves or whatever.)

Jerel grins back at her. "I'm comfortable with it. One of the first things I got comfortable with," he admits, his hands going to his jeans to take them off.

(giving up your sleep for me, awwwwwwww I love you)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:01 pm

Ep rubs small circles into his back, trying to calm him while she looks over the whip marks. It'll be all right. Mitz only started coming here a few weeks ago; Mouse will explain it to him.

"Wait, wait. I want a good vantage point for this." Mouse beckons him over to the chair, and sits down, crossing her legs. "Okay. /Now/ take 'em off."

(I set my alarm because I care. Also, cutest smiley. I love you I love you )
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Jerel leans into her cool hand and sighs gratefully. He likes this part as much as he likes the playing--sometimes more.

Jerel raises his eyebrows a bit, and his grin turns a little wicked. He puts on a show as he strips off his jeans, because he likes showing off and being looked at. Then his hands go to his shirt and he looks at her questioningly.

(It is, isn't it? I was delighted when I discovered it.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Ep looks him over entirely, then tosses a blanket over him, though she keeps rubbing his back until he seems completely calm.

Mouse watches him intently, and when he pauses, meets his eyes and gives him a nod. There aren't many people willing to show off like this, but Jerel seems to have the hang of it.

(I knew they had to be good for something!)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:15 pm

Jerel has to struggle to keep his eyes open. He smiles up at Ep, pulling the blanket more firmly around himself. "Thanks."

Jerel thinks in another life he probably could've been a pretty good stripper. He likes the praise and he likes people looking at him; he likes his body and he knows how to move it in pleasing ways. He strips off his shirt, moving smooth and easy, and approaches Mouse. "How do you want me?" he asks, then remembers to add, "my lady?"

( lol! )
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Ep pats him. "That's what I'm here for, darling."

Mouse's eyebrow goes up at his question, but she smiles when he remembers to add the title. She uncrosses her legs and gestures to her lap. "Lie down," she says. "Face down, ass up."

( Shocked )
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next