[Snoozevamp] Gotham City

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Snoozevamp] Gotham City

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:07 pm

Dick nods, panting. He loves it when Jerel sounds like that. It makes his stomach tighten and his cock jump and his brain shut the fuck off. "I wanna see you," he agrees. "It's been a while, though. I should maybe be on my back."
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:11 pm

Jerel immediately rolls them over, pinning Dick to the bed. Fuck, but Dick looks gorgeous underneath him. "However we start," he admits, "I'm gonna end up shifting."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:20 pm

Dick arches underneath Jerel and rubs himself against him, moaning. "God, don't say things like that unless you want me crazy."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:23 pm

"I want you crazy," Jerel says straight-away. "I want you sane, I want you begging, I want you wrapped around my cock, I want you in me. I want you." He curls his hands around Dick's hips and lifts, so he can get to his ass. "Tell me what to do?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:42 pm

Dick goes with Jerel's hands, tipping his head back and moaning wantonly. "Fuck. I mean - fuck. Okay. You've fingered a girl, right? Kind of like that. Only, be a little careful." Dick grins, then. "Not too careful. I'm pretty tough. But you're not human, so you might hurt me a little if you go crazy straight away."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:43 pm

Jerel props Dick's hips up with a pillow. "Got any slick? I'm assuming you don't get naturally wet," he purrs.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:54 pm

"Definitely not," Dick smiles, mostly at Jerel looking after like he's doing. He's totally not used to this kind of treatment. He only found out about lube when he was nineteen, after his second time with a dude. "Yeah, I got some. It's in the drawer over there." He points at the bedside table.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Jerel leans over to get it out, sure to rub himself against Dick as he does. "I liked it when the girls were dripping, see," he explains. "Made everything more... slippery. More fun." He grins dirtily as he uncaps the lube and slicks up his fingers, and he leans in to kiss Dick as he starts teasing at his hole.

They're really doing this. Fuck, Jerel feels like this is what he's been waiting for. His leopard is on /edge/.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:07 pm

"I have never once wanted to be a girl more than right now," Dick says lowly, after the kiss. "And that's saying something." He can't help but push his hips down to meet Jerel's fingers and push into the tentative pressing.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Jerel loses his breath as his finger slips inside Dick. The heat, and the pressure--he can only imagine how that's gonna feel wrapped around his cock. "If you'd been a girl," he says after a moment, pressing deep inside Dick now, "I probably would have fucked you that night in the alley outside the bar, or once we got back to my place."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Dick's eyes slide closed and he has to fight to keep them open, the feeling of Jerel inside him - even that little bit - driving pleasure into him like a hot spike. He breathes deeply to steady his voice. "You wouldn't have called me back," he pouts, teasing. "All you boys are the same."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:21 pm

"Are you kidding?" Jerel nuzzles his neck. "I probably woulda tried to get you pregnant so you'd stay with me. Fuck, that's so messed up."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:38 pm

Dick laughs, then sucks in a breath when it makes his body move around Jerel's finger. "Ngh. Yeah, a little messed up. And I woulda stayed anyway. But it would've been, well, okay by me. I think." He knows. He'd be lying if he hadn't stayed awake at night mourning the fact that they'll never be able to have kids of their own, then yelling at himself internally for thinking those thoughts so early.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:39 pm

Jerel works a second finger inside Dick, starts stretching him--gently at first, then more, when he realises Dick can take it, wants it. "You want kids?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:45 pm

Dick opens his legs a little more and breathes harder. It's getting difficult to think. All he can really focus on is getting Jerel inside him, feeling him move. He /forces/ himself to concentrate on Jerel's voice. "Uh, yeah. I always thought maybe, you know? Now I just want you. I want you to - stay, be happy, be with me."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:52 pm

"Always," Jerel swears, and twists his fingers. Now the thought of kids is in his head and it won't go away--he puts it aside for now. They can come back to that.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Dick grips Jerel's shoulder, fingers digging into his skin. He has to hold on for so many reasons, not least of all because of how much he's loving the feel of Jerel's fingers right now. That familiar burn and tug and pull, the way he wants to tighten around Jerel even now, the way his hips rock without him telling them to. But also because he'll never have the words to properly tell Jerel how much it means to him that he says things like that to him, not even with his loud mouth.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:03 pm

Both their loud mouths couldn't express how they feel. Jerel is aching; he needs to be inside Dick /right now/. He twists a third finger inside him, just long enough to stretch, to curl and widen. Then he kisses Dick and lines himself up. This part he knows how to do.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Dick moans and whines into the kiss and even to his own ears it sounds like begging. Not from him, he would use words; his beast is begging for this, wanting this so badly it almost hurts. Dick shakes with the tension of holding himself still for Jerel and from keeping his best in place. He just looks up at Jerel, meeting his eyes, and nods silently while he breathes hard.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Jerel thrusts into him. Immediately, he partial shifts--fur bursts from his skin, fangs from his mouth, claws from his nails. He's struggling to hold the rest back even as he sinks inside Dick, whining against the skin of his neck. "Feels so fucking good," he says, or tries to say, but it might not come out in English--it might come out in growling.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:22 pm

Dick throws his head back, completely overcome with the feeling of - completion, if that's possible. As soon as he thinks it, though, he knows it's true. Having Jerel like this, it completes him. Even the growls that come from Jerel's mouth make sense to him, more than anything's ever made sense before. "Tell me about it," he breathes, and raises his hips to get Jerel even deeper inside him.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Jerel half expects their bodies to meld together, like they've been missing each other all these years and now they're finally joined, they'll /join/. He kisses Dick, bitingly hard, and starts to move his hips, fucking in and out in small thrusts at first. They get longer, and deeper, the more he gets used to the intense pressure, the heat... and the more he gives in to his beast, going wild inside him.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:50 pm

Dick nails, now claws, drag down Jerel's back as soon as his movements start to build up and stop hurting, start feeling /amazing/. He keeps kissing and biting and trying /so fucking hard/ to quit wanting to flip Jerel over and fuck him right back - when he realises exactly what the problem is. His beast is going absolutely insane and doesn't know what to do with itself; so Dick gives in. He bares his throat for Jerel and moans loudly just at the /thought/ of being claimed like this, right now.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Jerel knows the precise instant when Dick surrenders to him. He growls and fucks as deep inside Dick as he can, and sinks his teeth into Dick's neck, subduing, marking, /owning/.

Then he loses it, and shifts entirely.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:02 pm

Dick cries out, not entirely due to the pain, and is only human a second or two longer than Jerel. He's never experienced a shift so sudden, so needed. It's an odd angle for them in leopard form but it feels so /good/ and Dick wouldn't trade it for the world right now. He growls and whines and feline kind of mewl, wild and unstoppable.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:10 pm

Jerel pins Dick down and ruts against him, his human mind almost totally buried under his animal instincts. This is his mate; this is the first time they've mated. Jerel has to make sure that his mate never goes to any other leopard for this. His mate is /his/ and his alone and if he has to rut all night to make that stick, he will.

At some point he withdraws and rolls Dick over, mounts him properly, jaws locked around the thick flesh of Dick's shoulder. They fit together better that way, and the sensation of Dick's silky fur rubbing against his own drives him insane.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Dick claws at the sheets and /yowls/ and growls at Jerel as if in protest, though it very much is /not/. He's never wanted anything more than this in his whole life, and the human part of him knows that. His beast is practically pushing and fighting for dominance in his brain - but Dick wants to remember everything, every single last thing.

(Hm. Just a thought; do you think they have the barbed feline penises?)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:25 pm

Jerel probably won't remember much more than heat and need and love and the incredible feeling of coming together at /last/. When he comes, it feels endless, and he doesn't shift back after; he's too worn out. Nor does he pull out of Dick. He sprawls on top of him to pin him down, make him stay, and kneads at his back and sides, tail flicking high in the air, wafting pheromones. He's not moving for anything.

(Leopards do, so I would say so. I'm wondering if because they're a male mated were-pair, something'll stimulate heat in whoever's submissive at the full moon.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Dick comes at the same time as Jerel and it's a surprise more than anything else. He's never come while fully shifted - never been with another leopard for this long - never come even without someone touching him at the same time, or touching himself. His mind blanks and leaves only his beast, purring and arching lazily into Jerel's pin and ministrations (and bleeding slightly). He wouldn't move even if he could.

(I was thinking more that we should keep the same rule as Mitz's knot; Only applicable to higher ranks. Comes with power, that kind of thing. Also that makes sense to me, the heat thing. That'll be weird. Though males go into heat as well, it's just not as mental as females.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:41 pm

After a long snuggle during which Jerel assures himself that Dick isn't going anywhere, he pulls out, and starts to wash Dick. His mate, his responsibility. And he likes washing Dick. He did it the first time they shifted together, and probably every time thereafter. Furballs are worth it.

(That sounds like a good rule. Generally in wolf packs, aren't only the boss male and female allowed to mate and have pups anyway? So it'd make sense that only the bosses would have the breeding mechanism. And, yeah, they won't have periods, so it won't be as intense, but they'll still probably give off the pheromones, and be constantly wanting sex; that might be around the time the baby conversation comes up, since that'd be on a heat-soaked mind.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:54 pm

After a little while, Dick manages to flip himself over again to bare his stomach. Dominance dances aside, he likes having his stomach touched while shifted and Jerel's the best at it. He hooks a paw around his neck after a short time, though. Hey. You still in there? He's never seen Jerel act so leopard-like, even shifted. It makes him warmly happy in his stomach. Proud, almost. His perfect mate, happy in his skin.

(Excellent, details all sorted out. These are the things I worry about >.> Also, I do believe I should sleep soon. I didn't get up yesterday morning and have to go to town today to sort things. Though it is entirely possible that I'll stay up and just ride out the tiredness. I have to be on some kind of schedule by Friday, so.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:03 pm

It takes a moment for Jerel to stir. He's blissfully animal, more or less, and the words almost don't register. Then he looks up from licking at the soft, pale tenderness of Dick's belly. Hm, yes, he sighs. Barely. How are you?. He can smell blood, and while the scent is concerning to the leopard, he knows it'll heal; Jerel, on the other hand is more worried. Did I hurt you?

(Aw. What happens on Friday?)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Dick turns his head slowly, showing some of the wound on his shoulder. It's already healing up. Dick isn't worried at all. You did more than hold me down, lover. Never said you'd be that rough. Nice surprise. Even in leopard form, Dick is relaxed and heavy lidded; completely blissed out. He couldn't care less about a wound or two. Worth it.

(Meeting a writing buddy. I swear we're actually going to write this time and not just bitch and moan about society. Probably. Sometimes we talk about writing techniques!)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Jerel budges up and licks at the wound gently, cleaning up the blood. Never knew I'd be that rough. Just drove me crazy, the thought of making you mine. Making you know you're mine, making sure you don't go to any other leopard... Jerel rubs his cheek against Dick's. Or human.

(That sounds like awesomeness! Exciting!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Dick rubs back. Believe me, you drove that point home, he huffs a breath like a laugh. I wouldn't want to anyway. I'm yours, remember? All yours. Forever.

(We've been meeting for a while. She is pretty awesome. The one that offered to keep an eye out for article writing jobs, remember? It is fun to have out and share writer peeves, too. Nice to know that our crazy isn't isolated XD)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Good, Jerel rumbles. I think my beast just needed the physical reassurance. You submitted. Wasn't expecting that. The rubbing becomes more like nuzzling.

(Ahahaha yes I imagine it would be. You guys are the only ones I have to talk to about writing. Even my mum just gets glazed eyes.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:42 pm

I had to, Dick nuzzles back. It was getting close to me taking over and fucking you instead, and we didn't prepare for that. Besides, I wanted you to claim me.

(Yuuuup, I know them feels. Silly non-writer people, not understanding why we shouldn't be interrupted when staring off into space for hours.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Jerel rumbles quietly at the suggestion of Dick fucking him. I want you to claim me, too.

(Honestly, I'm off adventuring in different worlds, or working out the angles of a fight scene, or the properties of a magic spell. Don't they know that?)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Dick licks Jerel's face, cleaning off the blood around his mouth. Don't worry, gorgeous. I will. He's certain about that, now.

(Obviously not. It's much more important for you to lose your train of thought so they can ask you if you've done the dishes, grumble.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Good. Jerel's rumbles become purrs as Dick's tongue washes over him. He likes washing Dick; he likes being washed just as much.

(Non-writer people are dumb.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Once Jerel is clean, once Dick is satisfied, he moves around a little underneath him. I need to shift, he thinks, regret soaking every word. Have to look for food and /definitely/ need to call someone about buying a shifter-friendly bed.

(For the most part? Yes. Very yes.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Yeah, this is one huge wet spot right now. Jerel rubs his nose against Dick's and leaps off the bed, smooth and graceful. Don't think I can shift back yet, though. Went too far into the animal brain, he says jokingly, but he actually means it.

(Why do they exist, all of them.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Dick follows him off the bed, then shifts. "No rush," he says after a moment, after he remembers how to speak. "I'm gonna have to be boring and human for a while anyway. You enjoy yourself." He looks at Jerel for a long moment. "Man, I miss you being in my head," he says softly, then turns to look at the bed properly. "Fuck."

(To read what we write, presumably.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Jerel rubs up against Dick's leg and peers at the bed. The sheets are ruined and ripped, the mattress too, probably. There's fur everywhere, and blood, and the fluid from shifting, and leopard semen. They are definitely going to need to find some kind of alternative. He wishes he could speak with Dick even when they're in different forms.

(That's the theory.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:26 pm

Dick lifts his finger up and closes one eye, framing the scene. "Now if that isn't proof of a good fucking, I don't know what is," he grins down at Jerel.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down