Questions about weddings~ (for vamp'verse)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions about weddings~ (for vamp'verse)

Post by freosan on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:26 am

So, wedding. Presumably it's happening soonish. What's it going to look like? Who's going to be best man/woman for Mitz and Snooze, who is in the wedding, how big are we talking, so on and so forth.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions about weddings~ (for vamp'verse)

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:46 am

Finally found what you meant by 'wedding questions', heh. Basically, I think it's going to br held in a fancy hotel ballroom, I was seeing a red and silver-grey colour theme; Jerel is Mitz's best man and Asher is Snooze's, with Seth, maybe Max, and Thad and Ep as grooms(wo)men; I don't know who's going to marry them; I'm guessing around fifty guests, including Mitz's family and packs, Snooze's friends from the kiss and maybe others he's made over the years...

What else would you like to know? Sin, you got anything else to add?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:19 am

Aww, excellent, and thank you! I would volunteer the Doctor to marry them but it's going to be hard enough getting the social logistics worked out for an Ulfric and two vampires to go out of state, let alone the Doctor himself. Would Max be able to do that, or would he have to stay put? Depends how touchy the wolf pack is wherever they're going, I guess, if there is a wolf pack there.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:27 am

I like the silver and red touch, especially since Mouse isn't being married along with them. Could that maybe be something that Mitz fought for, remembering themes from Mouse's birthday parties and Oakes' functions he's gone to over the years and wanting a bit of her there? Would that be too much like it isn't Snooze and Mitz's day? Cue Mitz wedding!panic.

Also, of course, Mouse is in the wedding party. I would say he would ask her if he can use the red and silver theme (imagine if the Master is there and is all 'huh, Oakdown colors'), if it all goes okay with the Snooze asking.

Oh gosh, I didn't even think about the wolf pack in New York. Wolf packs, even, maybe. They would only be dealing with the area's pack, though. I would say that, with some negotiation, they'd be able to get the Doctor to marry them. I would say there's a special process, since New York would be a popular area for same sex/preturnatural weddings despite not being the only state where it's legal.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:50 am

Oh Mitz, you're so cute. Mouse wouldn't have a problem if they wanted to use those colours, though she might feel a little weird about it.

This is probably true. If there was a wolf pack there at some point, it's either gotten used to it or moved out, I should think. Also, Mouse would also not be opposed to getting ordained online, if they can't get the Doctor. They probably would rather have the Doctor. Forget she said anything.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:58 am

Yeeeeaaah, Mitz is totally aware of how weird it is.

Also aware of how distracted he'd be by - ugh, feelings that shouldn't be there on his wedding day if Mouse gets ordained to marry them. She would, of course, if she wants, be an honorary groomsman. Meaning, she will probably be called on to calm him down at some point. It'll go: freakout, one whiskey prescribed by Jerel, calm for ten minutes, panic attack, Mouse called to talk him down and be there for half an hour, calm for twenty minutes, Seth sorts out Mitz's suit after it creases from the freakouts, yet another freakout, Seth submits to his Ulfric to maintain balance and Mitz accidentally mostly dominates a few more wolves around him - which calms him down for the rest of the ceremony.

I think.

That's how I see it, anyway.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:02 am

Mouse is going to be really surprised if she can calm Mitz down in any way, shape, or form, but she will certainly be on hand to try if it's necessary. Poor terrified Mitz. Who's going to be calming Snooze down, when he sees how freaked out Mitz is? XD Also, isn't an "honorary" usually for bridesmaids/groomsmen who can't attend the wedding?
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:06 am

Honorary in the sense that Mouse will be brought backstage, as it were. But, Mitz will mostly be scared of messing this up in front of everyone plus his mother, not the actual marriage. He'll be able to reassure Snooze himself of that through the marks. Also, hm, depending on the time of day with is done at, Snooze might not even be up long enough to freak out properly. Who knows. And he has Asher and Thad to calm him down if he needs it.

....would be fun to have Mouse run back and forth between them, though. >:D
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:13 am

So is she or is she not walking in the procession? And, oh, good point. I assume they'd want an early evening wedding, so that the humans don't fall asleep halfway through. But the reception could go on until sunrise. XD (Though I assume Snooze and Mitz would have found their hotel long before that.)

That is a hilarious idea.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:17 am

Would she want to be? We've played through some stuff in email before, assuming that Mouse wouldn't want to be part of it. Or, at least, I did. Mitz will be in a constant state of Don't Hurt Mouse's Feelings up until he has to walk down the aisle, basically, as well. So, if she wants to be part of the procession, she will be. (Hell yes.)

We are very mean to Mouse, we should stop. But it is funny.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:26 am

She would probably rather not be. If they asked her to walk, she'd say yes, but she'd feel weird about it.

Mouse would actually be thrilled that they needed her that much. So. But she would probably get annoyed the third or fourth time she had to run through the hotel to find whichever of them was currently having a crisis.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:30 am

Okay, I thought so. Mitz'll ask her if she would want to, way before the actual day, but he really doesn't think she'd want to. He wouldn't want to, if it were her in his place. No matter how happy for her he'd be.

Poor Mouse. Welp. Weddings are stressful.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:36 am

Yeah. It would just be a little bit too much. But she would want to be there for them, if they wanted her there.

Indeed. Oh well. She'll just wear a badass red dress and long gloves, smile, and do everything that Snooze and Mitz ask her to. And then during the reception once they've left she'll go back to her room and cry for a while. But be sure to be back before sunrise to make sure all the vampires are out and the cleaning has been started.

Oh, can Snooze stay awake in the daytime now?
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:41 am

Of course they would want her there.

Goddamn, Mouse, you are just so awesome. Okay. Poor baby. Sad They'll figure out something in the end, I promise, Mouse. Don't know what, exactly, but there's got to be something.

I don't think so, not without Mitz reaching some new level of power. Maybe if the pack gets bigger. He probably gets up a lot earlier than usual, like right before sunset, but not exactly daytime.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:45 am

She is very happy to hear it.

She'll survive. The absolute last thing she wants to do is have Snooze and Mitz pay any attention to her, basically. Once they're married they should be busy having fun together, not worrying about her.

Hmm. Okay. The Doctor was considering letting him have this charm he has, you see, that lets one walk in the sunlight, for while they're on their honeymoon as their wedding present. But if he can't stay awake in the daytime, the point is rather moot. Maybe someone could lend him the power for a few days.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:49 am

I have to say that if Mouse had a breakdown and they had to make sure she's okay, Mitz would worry at a usual level and help out as much as he could, but afterwards he would be slightly resentful. Probably not a good thing.

Ooh, cool. Well, would the charm not allow Snooze to stay alive during the day as well? It would be kind of cool to up Snooze's power level, but it's not generally a good idea without going into politics of things. That being said, if it's possible, Asher could always work with the Doctor on this one and boost Snooze's power levels for a few days as a wedding gift.

(I am going to bugger off in about twenty minutes, so's you know. Fair warning~)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:53 am

Yeah, so she is not going to do that, because no one needs that sort of thing.

I was thinking, not a permanent boost, but just a few days, kind of thing. And I think the charm just protects from sunlight damage. Not daytime death. So maybe he could at least see the sunrise.

(okaaaaaay)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:56 am

Definitely not. Mitz really doesn't like it when he starts thinking badly of Mouse. It makes him feel like a bastard.

We shall have to poke the Noc and see if Asher could do that for Snooze, because that is a kickass wedding gift. Mitz would really like to have Snooze out in the sun for a bit, go to a park or swim or something. Man.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:03 am

Mouse refuses to have their wedding day tainted with her ridiculousness. And the last thing she needs is more reasons for them to resent her, so.

That would be so excellent. I bet Snooze would be thrilled, too.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:14 am

They don't. Mitz doesn't, anyway. He tends to hate himself if he gets near that line of thinking, see. But I do know that he has a limit and I don't really want to find out where that is, since I think it might be fast approaching. I am with Mouse here and don't want this to go belly up. Neither does Mitz, in a meta kind of way, but he's not aware in-game.

I'm just trying to figure out how it would be for someone who's never seen the sun for centuries. Mind fuck.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:17 am

We should not hit that limit, I think. Mitz's patience has already been tested enough, even if it is not a thing he realises.

Wow, it really has been forever for him, hasn't it? (Researching AB daywalkers, apparently there's one who goes progressively more insane as he stays out in the sun. I stole the charm from Buffy, so it shouldn't have any horrible side effects, as long as Snooze himself is able to handle the shock.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:20 am

Yeeeeah. I think it would be interesting, but not fun, to figure out. I don't think it should be in actual plot, though. Just something to mess around with. I know for a fact that if it's done for real real then there would be no coming back, not for a long time. And Mouse doesn't have that kind of time.

I recognise the charm from Buffy XD Also, I think Snooze might be okay. He sees the sun in Mitz's head and his dreams, so he might be over the initial shock and awe of it all. The actual act of it might render him a little speechless, maybe, or something like that. ...Gotta wonder why the Doctor has this.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:24 am

I am hesitant to poke it that way because even when we do hypotheticals, they almost always seem to get worked into the plotline somehow. And Mouse is of the opinion that all of them have already waited long enough.

Because he is the Doctor, and he figures it's safer with him than with anyone else. Also I am almost sure we talked about him or another vampire in his kiss having it at some point in the not-too-distant past. He wants it back, of course, because he doesn't trust even Snooze with that kind of power, but he does trust Snooze to hang on to it for a little while.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:32 am

Good point. Sigh, these characters. JUST FALL HAPPILY IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER ALREADY WOULD YOU

I get the feeling that Mitz might get a little indignant at the idea of the Doctor thinking Snooze would be irresponsible. But he is very naive, so who's to say who's right, here. Also, of /course/ the Doctor is the best person to keep power away from the power hungry. He in /no way/ in a control freak or /anything/.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:36 am

THEY'RE TRYING I think. They've got the love part down. Now they just need the happy. ...Mouse will probably be a lot more stable when they come home from their honeymoon.

Well, he wouldn't say that in so many words, he'd just say that the present was being able to spend some time in the sun, and he needs it back when Snooze comes home. And of /course/ he is, he completely is not the kind to get drunk on power or anything like that, nope, not the Doctor.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:42 am

That is definitely a good thing to hear. I think Mitz and Snooze will be much more stable as well. Centered.

Grumble, I say. Grumble and mutter. Also, the Master /so/ teases him, regularly, about stuff like that. It's probably why he loves the stubborn bastard so much. A mix of power-hunger and arrogance, with a little bit of complete ignorance. Adorable.

H'okay. I go to shower now. Then I shall bugger off. See you later~ ♥♥♥
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:46 am

This is good. Some time apart where they are really apart, rather than being right next door to each other, is probably a good thing for the three of them. Let everyone think about other things. Destress. (Snooze and Mitz are going to be glowing for ages, aren't they. /awwwww/)

Oh hush, Mitz, do you really think a vampire would give that up if he didn't have to? And, awww. It's so cute watching their dynamic in this 'verse.

oh hey showering I should do that. byyyyye <3<3
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Gem of Amarra! I recognise that plot device. Asher would love to give Snooze a few days in the sun. If he and Thad pooled their power--Thad being Snooze's childe and thus able to help, too--it should be do-able, shouldn't it? Metaphysically, handwavey.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Yesssssssssssss
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Loafly.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top