I would like to point out that the ads on this forum are offering wedding showers, wedding dresses, and wedding planners now.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I would like to point out that the ads on this forum are offering wedding showers, wedding dresses, and wedding planners now.

Post by freosan on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:35 pm

That is all.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Re: I would like to point out that the ads on this forum are offering wedding showers, wedding dresses, and wedding planners now.

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:06 am

Well done, forum. Gold star for paying attention.
Ugh could you imagine Snooze having to deal with a wedding planner stepping all over His Vision, no matter who he's marrying in whichever verse XD

Hey also how does preggo Mouse feel about marriage?
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I would like to point out that the ads on this forum are offering wedding showers, wedding dresses, and wedding planners now.

Post by freosan on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:19 am

Snooze would be so not happy with that. XD Hilarious.

Preggo Mouse is a modern-day-Earth Mouse, right? She'll be fine with it. Probably quite interested in it, actually, since it'll be more stable to raise the kid that way.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:06 am

Cue me looking up polyamorous marriage /again/ and getting disappointed and sad /again/. Okay. Who should marry who, then? XD Mitz might start out thinking that Mouse and Snooze should marry, since they're the ones that made a baby together, but that stance won't last long. Like, more than two sentences. Because, basically, he would like to be a good husband too.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:21 am

/awwwwww/. They could just avoid the marriage thing altogether, I guess, and write up a bunch of contracts so they're each other's next of kin/hospital contact/on the bank accounts/whatever else one needs? Everything except the tax breaks could be arranged without an actual marriage. (At least in the US, I know not what country this is set in.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:27 am

I always figure US, to be honest. Though Mitz is almost always British in some way or another, idk. Never mind. Distracted. Back ot the point.

They could do that. But a marriages are pretty. And could you imagine how adorable Harry and Lucy would be at their daughter's wedding, seriously.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:37 am

I promised Noc at some point that I would bust out Australia just to mess with her. XD But this one's yours, so set it wherever you want.

point, not poing, silly fingers.

They can still have the wedding! Big white dress, tuxes for the guys, all the guests and flowers and cake. Very Happy Nothing stopping them from having the party. And Harry and Lucy would be /the cutest/. Also I would like to see Helen and Lucy trying to make small talk.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:51 am

SURPRISE AUSTRALIA suddenly, everything wants to kill them! Lizards! Everywhere! Spiders as big as your face! SHARKS! Wombat bites, oh shit!

poOoOoOoinggg.

oh man I would not like to be Mitz and Mouse at all during that conversation. Jesus, the amount of things Helen could say to Lucy, just in passing, that would be able to break her little Stepford-wife-doll mind.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:07 am

THE VERY LANDSCAPE IS AGAINST THEM like they didn't have enough problems in their relationships.

She might have difficulty getting to Lucy at first. She can be /very/ dense when she wants to be. But it would happen. And then Mouse would have to try to decide whether she can kick Mitz's mom out of the wedding for making her mom look that horrified, or if this is the kind of thing that the old people are supposed to work out amongst themselves. Meanwhile Harry is giving Helen murderous looks that she does not register at first, and then she sets in on him.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:35 pm

EXTREME RELATIONSHIPPING

oh man I don't think Harry would appreciate that at all and you know how neurotic and /crazy/ he is, it would be a BLOODBATH FREO MY GOD RUN FOR THE HILLS
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:07 am

XTREME

::runs awaaaaaay:: No bloodbaths at the wedding, Mouse insists. After the wedding, if they have to, they can fight to the death gladiator-style.

Oh, hey, question about vamp'verse wedding! Again. Are they going to keep dating Mouse after the wedding? Because they were trying to get somewhere in the three-person relationship, but they haven't talked about it, and Mouse has more or less assumed that once they're married they're off-limits.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:39 am

YEAH WOO

I really don't think it's fair to encourage a gladiator style match against Harry. He has an unfair advantage there, being a complete psycho.

Hm. Well. Mitz kind of figured it'd be honeymoon, honeymoon period and then business as usual? Not that he wouldn't want to see Mouse but his mind would be all kinds of Snooze and Snooze related things and he always feels bad when he talks about Snooze to Mouse, so. But, yeah, he doesn't see why it would stop. He just felt - I think something happened, I can't remember too well, but something happened where Mouse and Mitz had a Talk about their relationship or something and he realised how he's been holding him and Snooze back in the faint hopes that Mouse would be part of it all and when she said that it'd take a while if it happened at all (again, I don't remember exactly what was said and this is probably just Mitz's interpretation) then he decided to go ahead.

Meaning, essentially, that Mitz would not mind picking up where they left off but he really doesn't think Mouse wants to.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:05 am

Yeah, I remember that Talk. I think that was like Mouse and Mitz decided that they should be trying to have a relationship as well, and they'd work on that, but it should be separate from whatever's happening with Mitz and Snooze, because Mouse can't move as fast as they do? But she assumes that they'll have a delightful honeymoon period and then come back and be content with having each other, and has at least subconsciously decided that she'll just back off entirely. ...they should talk about this. Snooze should be involved.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:00 am

/Mouse/. Sigh. Yeah, they should have another Talk.

...Mitz is so very not looking forward to this.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:04 am

She would probably go out with them if they asked, but she would be very confused. And I think it depends on how close they were before the wedding? Mouse and Mitz had that talk, and so did Snooze and Mouse, but I don't think anything ever actually changed.

(Mouse isn't either.)

also I'm putting ten bucks on Lucy in the gladiator match.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:47 am

Ugh I really wish they were able to get their acts together in this 'verse >_< This is so much work. And it makes Mitz all nervous and stressed and twitchy. That kind of thing - well, pushes him towards becoming a wolf king or whatever, but still.

Yeeeeeah, Lucy would take Helen down in a hand-to-hand fight, it has to be said. Though Helen would fight dirty for a little bit. Probably after getting punched in the face while talking about how only idiots engage in this kind of physical confrontation.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:11 am

Honestly, it's one of my favourite 'verses, just because it /is/ so much work. No falling fluffily into hot tubs for these guys! And anyway, Mitz and Snooze are nice and easy nowadays. Plus, a powerful, confident Mitz is an entertaining Mitz.

Oh Helen. Nice try, really, but Lucy is gonna sock you one for talking bad about her husband. Hm. I wonder if Jacob might not actually win overall. He is a spy or whatever stuff.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:20 am

It's fun! But I do not like the Mitz whinings that come through my headspace. He's such a little bitch. For a wolf king.
He makes me say that because he feels all smug and proud of himself and puffs his chest.

God, imagine Jacob going all krav maga on Lucy and Harry XD I want this.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:01 pm

So I though I would just put this in the wedding thread since we're making random threads like mad

AAAAAAA FREO YOU ARE A REAL LIFE DRESSMAKER MAKING WEDDING DRESSES AND STUFF THAT IS SO COOOOOOL
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:28 pm

I AM SO EXCITED I cannot wait to make the wedding gown eeeeeeee
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:13 am

eeeeee it is so coooool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top