[Redboys] Morning after

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Redboys] Morning after

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:22 pm

"Yeah, well, you've got more muscles." Jason tweaks one of Mitz's nipples. "I could figure out some kind of cardio routine if you wanna be--sleeker, or whatever."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Mitz jumps and tenses, but sighs once Jason releases without really thinking. "I don't wanna be him," he says, after a minute. "I just like the way he looks. And holds himself. And - okay, maybe I wanna be him a little. But if change the way I look now then I'll always look like the person I thought he'd like. ...does that make sense? I just don't want to always look in the mirror and think of him. I'm hopin' that'll pass, actually."
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Jason tries to decode this. "So you don't wanna change for him. Good on you, kiddo." He did note Mitz's reaction to the nipple-tweaking; he makes a note to try that again at a later, sexier date. "If he's gonna like you, he should like you for who you are and I can't believe I just said that, clearly I need to be watchin' less after-school specials." Jason snickers. "I guess it's true, though. I wouldn't want you to change for me. I like ya exactly how you are."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:43 pm

"Heh," Mitz snuggles down in the covers a little more. "Thanks. And I kinda like after-school special you," he teases. "And, and, no, wait. Uh. I kind of do want to change for him. A little. I just don't want to be stuck with that person when he finally gets tired of me. That's all."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:48 pm

"What kinda change? There's always bulkin' up or slimming down, those are pretty temporary." Jason is well-aware he's nudging Mitz towards considering being with Catlad. It makes his chest hurt, oddly; he stamps that feeling down. He can't get attached to Mitz romantically. If anything, Mitz deserves someone like Catlad--someone young, and exciting, someone more on Mitz's level, age-wise and responsibility-wise. Jason's old and boring.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Mitz hides his face in Jason's chest. "Dunno if he'll even notice. I just wanna not like him for a little bit. I don't think he likes that I like him. He's always teasing me about it. Maybe, maybe if I don't like him for a while then he'll just want to get to know me instead of the fucking pathetic puppy I turn into when 'm around him." He lies there for a while. "...Don't wanna talk about Catlad any more. I can't stop talking about him if you get me started and I don' like you knowing I think like this."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:03 pm

"What, like a teenager?" Jason threads his fingers through Mitz's hair lazily. "I'm shocked you have hormones and dirty thoughts about boys, there you go. Positively flabbergasted that you've got self-esteem issues." He rolls them over, suddenly, pinning Mitz to the mattress. "Listen, kiddo. It's possible Catlad teases you 'cause he doesn't know how to tell you he likes you. I had no fucking clue when I was a kid. I was always at a loss for words 'round someone I liked, girls, boys, whatever. I ended up just fallin' back on how I talked as Robin, facin' criminals, 'cause that was how I was confident. If I know Catwoman, and I do, your Catlad's been taught from the cradle how to seduce and tease and play, not how to talk honest. He wouldn't know honest if it bit him in the ass." Jason shrugs in the dim light from the street. "This life ain't exactly high school, you know what I mean?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:18 pm

"Yeah, but Jay - I've seen stuff from your run as Robin. Like, cuttings and shit, from newspapers? You're amazing. You were then and you are now. I bet you were pretty on the ball even riddled with acne and all this crap. And Catlad is in a league of his own. And the only thing that makes me feel confident is, is, is talking like you and - and C, he just laughs at it," Mitz doesn't fight the pinning, but he turns his face away. "I got nothin', boss. And since he's... I think he's got a thing going with Robin. So what am I next to that, y'know? So of course he's not all sassy because he likes me. /I'd/ think I'm a joke if I were him."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:28 pm

"You talk like me when you're around him?" Jason raises his eyebrows. "Mitz, does Robin talk like Batman? I know you've got your own voice in that costume, I've worked with you. You're always sayin' you don't wanna be Red Hood. So why talk like me? You see me happy with a girl and babies and shit? Obviously talking like me doesn't work."

Jason ignores, thoroughly, that his heart hurts at the thought of Mitz talking like him and it not working. Of course it doesn't work. Jason's shit-talking is great for one night hook ups, but Mitz is not a one night hook up kind of kid. Jason can tell that even now, which is why he's terrified to get attached.

"What you have that Robin don't, is you. Robin's a little shit. You're not. If he likes little shits, he's a fuckin' idiot." Jason sounds disgusted, and he is; seriously, /Robin/? Catlad's got no taste--unless all he's doing is shoving his cock in Robin's mouth to shut him up, which isn't a bad idea. "You're Red X. You're nothin' like Robin. You're not Red Hood, either. Maybe he finds you acting like me funny."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:43 pm

Mitz is quiet for a little bit, and has to take a breath or two to steady himself, but he does talk. "I don' wanna be Hood, cos that's your baby. No-one could wear that hood and do you justice. No-one. I'd only let you down. Fuck, I'd let Gotham down. But I'd be okay with being you, is all," he says quietly. "Red X is just a mix of you and Robin anyway. And it's to scare away thugs. I mean... I could try something else? But I don't know what to try." He feels kind of filthy, actually, admitting that about his Red X voice.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:51 pm

"Robin was all flash and no substance. I felt like a ghost when I was Robin. Wearing someone else's clothes. And me alone, well, I'm no flash and all hard edges." Jason settles down against Mitz, his shoulders complaining from holding him up for so long. "You're not me. You've got soft edges, still. You're smart. You can be funny--some of the things you say, they crack me up. Every new Robin makes the costume his own. You're a new Red X. Make it your own." He shrugs--then realises he has something else to say, in the darkness, which makes it easier to say things like this. "You'd never let me down, kiddo. The only way you ever would is if I had to take you down."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Mitz pauses, then pulls himself into a kind of hug against Jason. "I'm not gonna go dark side, boss. And I'm not gonna leave," Mitz mumbles, remembering Jason's last sidekick who skedaddled. "Swear to whatever you want me to swear on. Don't think I could live with myself if I messed up this, what you gave me and stuff. The opportunity."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:13 am

"I gave you the opportunity to survive. You've done everything else." Jason grins a bit at the snuggling. The painkillers are really doin' numbers on them. "Y'haven't messed up yet. And you've got your whole life ahead. I'll give you some free advice right now: don't be me. Don't end up as me. The only good thing I've got goin' is work--and you."

(Jason had another sidekick?)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:21 am

"You don't know what you're saying, boss," Mitz shakes his head, unwilling to hear Jason talk about himself like that. "You can think what you like about you, but I like you just fine."

(Yup! Scarlet. http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31566/1012109-scarlet_4_large.jpg She was pretty badass, actually. But she had to get out and Jason never resented her for it. But I bet it stung a little.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:26 am

"Yeah, my personality just sparkles." Jason snickers a bit. "Seriously, kiddo. I'm poor, barely surviving. I had no family or friends before you. All I got is my work. It's enough for me. It's not enough for you. You deserve better." And now he feels strangely like a parent. Isn't that how parents are supposed to feel? He's not sure. But he thinks the point is to work hard to give your kids better than you have.

(Aw, no doubt. Jason and Snooze get along so well in the 'why did you leave me?!' department.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:32 am

"It's enough for me," Mitz protests. "I'm in this for life, Jay. What, you see me settling down or retiring? I'll quit when I'm dead." Mitz may be sulking. That's the second time Jason's made out like Mitz is too soft for the job. First time he said soft straight out and Mitz just ignored it. But he can /do/ this, dammit. This is exactly the reason why he didn't want to start talking about his feelings and shit like that.

(So many issues they share~ H'okay, I will be going soonish. Have to get comics, and actually do it. Bluuuuuh getting dressed like a human noooo)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:41 am

Jason's bones still ache with the cold of death. "Maybe not even then," he mutters. "I'm not sayin' you should quit, or stop. Just don't end up starving and alone, once I'm gone." He'll have to start taking Mitz out with him when he goes out to the factories to earn money for their food, or Mitz won't know where to go, who to talk to, he realises. Jason hasn't taught him that.

(Eugh, doing human things, those are gross things that require awayness from the computer. I do not like those things. Stay in your pyjamas with meeee pjs are comfyyyy~ heh. Okay, I suppose comics are important.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:44 am

"Shut up," Mitz mutters thickly. "Stop saying stuff like that. If blowjobs make you start talking about When I'm Gone, then I'm not doing it again." Mitz hopes to make Jason laugh, make him stop.

(Comics are pretty important, yes. Okay, getting up to get dressed now. Will stick around for one more reply and then I'm gone~)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:49 am

He does chuckle, a bit. "It's the dark that makes me talk like it," he mutters after, but he stops, all the same. He knows Mitz hates the thought of being alone. Maybe one day Jason's words'll get through to him. He kisses Mitz to promise he'll shut up, because he can do that now.

(Aw man I suppose that means I should sleep. One more sleep 'til the cruuuuise after this one. HAVE A GOOD DAY good luck with comiiiiics~ ♥!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:59 am

The kiss, like always, surprises Mitz. And, like every time before, he melts into it after a moment's realisation. He knows Jason's only doing it to calm him down a bit, but it works all the same.

(GOODNIGHT also maaaaaan I am happy about your cruisetimes because yay cruisetimes but maaaaaan no Jason pokings :[ okay okay SEE YOU LATER ♥♥♥)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:06 am

Jason's also doing it because he enjoys kissing Mitz, and to shut himself up, but yes, also to calm Mitz down. Kissing solves a lot of problems Jason couldn't solve before. The kiss goes on, and on, and Jason only pulls back when he yawns into Mitz's mouth. "Go to sleep," he says gruffly. "Try 'n sleep in. We've got nothin' else to do tomorrow."

(I will probably try and check emails and forum once a day, so you will have to give me lots of things to reply to in order to keep you amused for a couple of hours, eh heh. >Very Happy BYYYYYE HAVE A GOOD DAY~)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:37 am

"'Kay," Mitz says easily, tiredly. "Might go runnin', though. I'd feel bad, cos you're all gimpy right now but you can lift weights and I can't, so." He curls into Jason's side. Mitz isn't all that small, really. Small for a cape, but not for a sixteen year-old kid. But he's still tiny compared to the bear of a man that Jason is. It makes for really comfy snuggles. Mitz instantly feels safer.

(Heh. I shall see what I can rustle up in the ~Forgotten Forest of Threads~.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:14 am

Jason wraps his arm around Mitz again. He likes having someone to hold onto. Beats holding on to his pillow by a really fucking long shot. "When I can run after you again you're so gonna get it," he yawns His eyes are already closed; he's right on the edge of sleep. Being injured wears him out.

(Instant rename.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:35 am

Mitz is asleep in seconds. He's worn out from healing, from emotional exhaustion setting in and all the crazy amounts of sex they had. He's going to be thoroughly surprised when he wakes up the next morning with a bruised throat. He will also love it and probably need to squeeze one out every two hours because of it.

(SWEET also I wrote more of the Red Boys thing, but I don't think it's very good since I was, wow, so so tired. HELLO THERE)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:44 am

Fuck, Jason is right there with him. Mitz's voice sounding like that--and then knowing that Jason did it--phew. Incredibly hot.

(Wrote more of what?)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:50 am

Mitz'll work on his growl when he's not getting turned on, heh. He'll love, say, going out to the store to get cereal or something and speaking to people. He'll be a little bashful, but thoroughly proud of himself.

(The fic that started this stuff? https://docs.google.com/document/d/1miBVs85Tj4t7zDwqV5-iAPfuenr-5aqzcgZborR1Fhc/edit)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:54 am

Ngh. Now Jason's getting turned on at the thought of other people knowing. He's going to start making me keysmash soon. He's not usually possessive...

(Ah, eeeeexcellent. I am about to go out cruise shopping [just for things like bug spray, heh] so replies will slow! write moaaaaaaar)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:55 am

Ngh. Now Jason's getting turned on at the thought of other people knowing. He's going to start making me keysmash soon. He's not usually possessive...

(Ah, eeeeexcellent. I am about to go out cruise shopping [just for things like bug spray, heh] so replies will slow! write moaaaaaaar

...that link does not work for me.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Well, Mitz is totally okay with Jason being possessive. Definitely okay. Yes. Go ahead.

(Aww maaaan okaaaay I guess also yeah, I know, it's adding the bracket at the end of the link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1miBVs85Tj4t7zDwqV5-iAPfuenr-5aqzcgZborR1Fhc/edit try this)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:24 pm

Possessive!Jason probably takes the form of lots of arms around shoulders. Keeping Mitz close and all. And then lots of hungry eyes, picking the best time to shove Mitz against a wall and jerk him off where anyone could see.

(Whoops, sorry, slow replies turned into no replies, heh. I can't co-ordinate phone and carrying things and lists all at once, it's too much! Razz

also: miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitz)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:25 am

I love it. Maybe because it could spark a fight with a Bat or a bird if they are seen, heh. And Mitz really, really likes the idea of never having a clue when Jason's gonna jump on him or keep going business as usual. Makes his hair stand up. In a good way.

(Heh, is okay. But my internet turned into a bastard and refused to work. So sleep happened. Eventually, sigh.
Miiiiiiiiiiiiitz will be fine. Probably. Also Helen should work with the Riddler or Hugo Strange, I have been thinking. If not in this 'verse [though, really, she must have been REALLY bad for Jerel to leave without Mitz] then in the Titans verse.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:19 am

Jason likes it too. He probably always wants to jump Mitz bUt gets off on denying himself too. And I like the idea of it sparking a fight, but I don't know what the fight would be about. Details?

(Mmm evilHelen. Also: either she was really bad, or she managed to show care and concern for Mitz the night he left so Mitz couldn't go, didn't want to, thought she'd be okay and Jerel would be back.

CRUISE TODAY only a couple of hours before I disable my phone.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:22 am

Well, Dick'd get mad at him using the mentor thing to take advantage of the kid, not to mention that he'd accuse Jason of using Mitz as some weirdo twisted version of wish fulfilment, since he never got to have this with Bruce. In fact, I think Dick would be the only one mad enough to start a fight. Tim knows better and Bruce wouldn't know what to think. But love is kind of a big thing with Dick, it's super important. So he'd pick a fight. He'd pick a fight to save the heart of a kid he doesn't even know. Sigh.

(I'm gonna bank on her being really bad. Though, her showing affection of any kind to Mitz would be nice since that'd keep him for a while longer before she starts getting worse and worse, more and more evil, until he snaps and tries to find Jerel. Of course, he can't. But that's what those first few months would be.

EEEEE CRUISE)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Fighting with Dick over it might get Jason to admit that Mitz means a hell of a lot more to him than just a kid he's training--more than a Bruce substitute shut the fuck up Dick you've got no clue what you're talking about asshole get the fuck outta my face.

(Little did he know he went to the wrong town to find J. Sadness. Man, if he had found Jerel then he could have been miniBodyshock aw.

CRUUUUUUUUISE homg)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:09 pm

Easy, Jaybird. Dick's just looking out for the kid, who obviously doesn't know the whole story.

(aw jeezuss that is the cutest

I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST TIME)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:19 pm

He knows enough. He knows that this is about him and Jason and no one else, and definitely not fuckin' Nightwing. Mitz doesn't need anyone else looking out for him.

(hearts and also I PLAN TO zomg)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:59 pm

It's obvious enough that the kid needs someone other than Jason looking out for him, honestly.

(jealousyyyyyy)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Ask him. Jason's told him that he needs other people around. He says he likes what he's got. This thing between them, it helps both of them chase off the nightmares and the loneliness. Jason's not abusing him, fuck. He'd cut off his own dick before he'd do that.

(QUICK come hide in my bag and come with me)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:32 pm

This'd be a lot easier if Jason would stop trying to turn it around to X, and deal with the fact that this is all about Jason's issues. Just sayin', Jaybird.

(OKAY *hops in*)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:38 pm

It's /nothing/ to do with Jason's issues. Mitz is the only light he's got in his life.

(yesssss awesome I will feed you on pizza and margaritas)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:42 pm

A confused, lonely kid is the only light he's got in his light? He's projecting. He's saying the exact same shit that he wanted Bruce to say about him. Step back, Jason, just step the fuck back before someone gets hurt.

(Aw, man, I can eat or drink those Sad I'll just have the crusts and steal any bottled water you put in here.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:47 pm

A confused, lonely kid who Jason's trained, protected and, fuck it, who he's loved aince he took him in. He's honestly brilliant and learns scarily fast, and Jason feels sick at the thought of ever losing him. Mitz is more important to him than his own fucking life and if Dick doesn't shut the /fuck/ up about things he doesn't understand then Jason'll make him.

(It is cruise food, normal food rules are suspended for cruises.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Did Jason just say the L word?

(oh yeah I forgot that rule)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:09 pm

So what if he did? /scared and cross

I SEE THE BOAT OMG THIS MIGHT BE GOODBYE
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Well, does he mean it? Is this for real or just a way to get Dick off his back, because he's not going to let up about this, Jay. Even if it is love... You really think that's healthy? And if Jason's loving all of a sudden, why won't he let the family in and love him? Is this a turning point, can they talk like brothers again now that Jason's suddenly feeling again? There's a lot to think about, is all.

HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content