[Redboys] Morning after

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Redboys] Morning after

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:44 pm

Itms for real. Jason doesnmt know about the rest of that. Mitz's helped Jason a fuckloadx helped him trust again. Jason doesnmt know if he trusts anyone else, scowl. Mitz's become his family. Jason scowls harder, then relents a bit: he'd like to trust Dick again. Would've liked to all this time.

AHHHHH GOING THRU CUSTOMS NOW byyyye if i don't get to reply again byyyyyyye
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:11 pm

It didn't seem like it, Dick points out. Then he relaxes a bit; truly relaxes, not just the easy-going manner he adopts sometimes to piss Jason off. Dick looks at him for a long time. This whole - sidekick of love thing that Jason's got going? The team don't know how to feel about it. Dick doesn't know how to feel about it. But Jason's always been his brother, his family. Even when he's being a shit. ...kind of especially when he's being a shit.

HAVE FUN~ ♥♥♥
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:48 am

Yeah, well, Jason's pretty fucking broken, okay. He doesn't--emotion isn't--he's never been good at emotion, for fuck's sake. And after he came back and everyone was all suspicious of him, well, he just broke worse and avoided the shit out of all of 'em.

And, fuck, he doesn't see how what he's got with Mitz is any of Bats' business. 'Cause that's who Dick means, isn't it? That /Bruce/ doesn't know what to make of it. Jason doesn't care what Bruce makes of it, Bruce isn't involved. For years it's just been Jason and Mitz, and Jason reckons that Mitz is really fuckin' adult now. There's--shit, Dick, there's chemistry. Him and Mitz, they just spark. If Jason had met him in a club... but instead he took Mitz into his home and taught him how to survive. So instead of lust, it's deeper.

I AM HAVING FUN but the internet here is CRAZY slow so there will be even fewer replies than we thought Sad(((( I enjoy reading what you guys did in the robot thread, though! I am definitely keeping my eye on that, and I may reply once I work up the patience to sit here and wait for the reply pages to load, heh. ...no heh, sadface.
OKAY it is almost lunchtime, I have to go, and I am paying 75c a minute, so I really have to go. Talk to you guys again laaaaaaaaater ♥!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Dick frowns, concerned. "It's not Bruce that I meant. I meant the team. Tim and Babs were the ones who spotted this first. None of us have mentioned it to Bruce yet, but he probably knows. I don't know how he's dealing with the idea," he says evenly, gently. "You get why I'm jumpy about this, right? You do see how this could look from the outside?"

AUUUUGH I HOPE YOU HAVE ALL THE FUN please take a million pictures also WOW that is expensive internet o_o Okaaaaaaaay. We will certainly continue with the robots because it is lovely and Mitz is a giant sadsack and when have we ever been able to say no to that? :P It'll be fun to get Snooze in eventually, too. (Just remember to have him drive-by-ing if you're still doing the cruise business XD) Seee youuuuu ♥♥♥
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:42 pm

"Can't see why Tim and Babs give two shits," Jason grumbles, though he does remember Babs with some fondness. "I know how it fuckin' looks. Looks exactly like it did when the great Bruce Wayne took you in, only I'm a common thug and Mitz is a street kid; we're no billionaire and big-eyed circus boy. Fuck you, Dick, and fuck all of them if you think I'm abusing him, if I'm a child-molester or one of the monsters I should be killing. We're the two who stand /alone/ against the horrors and we need any kind of comfort we can get from each other. I didn't see you and Batman out there with us against the Scarecrow the other night; I never see you out collecting the ones who get out of Arkham; you're not there when we take down wave after wave of the Joker's converts. You play. /We/ fight. And I need him at my side, and damn anyone who thinks what we do in our bedrooms--to keep away the nightmares, to take a /little/ bit of fuckin' comfort in this war that all of you refuse to see, to just manage to survive and keep getting out of bed every morning--is any of their business."

Jason plants his fist through a wall, or something else nearby and easily breakable, and presses his forehead to brickwork to try and breath and calm down. He doesn't like stirring up the anger inside him, it gets away from him too easily. But deep inside he's bitter and broken and hurt, and so angry he'd smash his way through Dick, if Dick got in his way. But he doesn't want to smash Dick. Because at the end of it all, Dick's still his brother; they stood shoulder to shoulder and Dick cared, for some value of the word, when he stopped fighting with Bruce for a moment. Jason's an idiot for anyone who cares. (Like Mitz.)

(Oh god damnit. I wrote this huge long reply to this one with Jason pouring out all his feels and telling you what I had been doing and fuck it all, it never posted, the sat link must have dropped out or something but the other thread posted so I have no clue what's going on. Fuck. It. All. Let me try that again.

I have been keeping a travel journal and I will tell you all that has happened when I get back. For now I must email my mother and then check other forum threads, though it seems whatever I touch I kill lately, so that might not be something you want me to do. Fare thee well~ ♥!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:46 am

Dick doesn't flinch when Jason punches the wall, but he does look away. "Don't you dare try to tell me about the war that I've been fighting since I was twelve," Dick says quietly, but just as angry as Jason is. "Don't you dare presume that I don't know what's going on in our city. And I know just as much as you that you need all the help you can get on this job, just to keep the storm at bay. Who the hell do you think you're talking to? But you know what we had? The Teen Titans. Batman has the Justice League." He shoots a line and tests it, letting Jason know that he's done with the conversation. "You're going to wake up one day and realise how selfish you're being. No amount of love is worth tearing apart someone's life."

Because he knows, he knows how much him and Jason have been fucked by Batman, and Bruce. But it would have been a lot worse if he had given in to their misguided teenage crushes. How much worse would Jason be right now if Bruce had indulged that fascination? He would be beyond all repair. Even with Dick, say if Superman had actually taken him up on all the flirting and offerings and everything else from ages seventeen to nineteen? The best thing they did for them is say no, act oblivious, ignore them. And Dick really doesn't want to be around to see it when Jason realises that, but he will be. He has to be. Because he understands.

(*pats* I get it, man, I get it. I typed out a big thing that was much better than this [though gets the thought across just as well] and the forum just DECIDED that it wasn't good enough to post :|

TRAVEL JOURNAL yesssss good. I will enjoy that. TAKE PICTURES ALSO I am glad you are having fun~ ♥♥♥)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:21 pm

"I'm gonna wake up one day and he's gonna be in someone else's bed," Jason says quietly. "I'm gonna wake up and he'll be gone, one way or another. Or he'll wake up and I'll be gone. But until then at least we'll have what we've got, which is more than what we'd have if we were apart." He stands with arms folded.

He knows what Dick's saying; that Jason'll break Mitz's heart the way Bruce broke theirs. But it's different. The only way he'll break Mitz's heart is when Mitz realises Jason can't love him in a forever kind of way, in an 'in love' kind of way. Jason really regrets that. But he's not sure he could ever be in love. He hasn't been yet, and no one's been in love with him. Maybe that part of him died when he did, but never came back--maybe the Lazarus Pits couldn't do that, they're not that good.

But he can be right there next to Mitz, shoulder to shoulder as long as Mitz wants him around. That's what he can do. Which is more than Bruce ever did for him or Dick.

(The forums, they hates us, precious. I'm working on the pictures thing! Took a few today! ♥)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Dick doesn't look at him and tugs, uselessly really, on his line again. "Get some ice on that hand," he says gruffly. Jason's a stubborn prick and he's not going to listen to anything Dick says. That's fine. Dick tried and he got to hear what was actually going on.

On topic but off the record, Dick believes that Jason can love. He might think that it's all Jason can feel, actually. All his rage and hate and violence comes from love or having love taken away from him. Jason's the poster-boy for broken hearts, Dick knows, and he'll do anything in his power to fix his boy right up. Getting Jason to let him fix him up and listen to his advice, that's another thing.

(PICTURES YESSSSSSS Loverly. I am looking forward to that muchly.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:28 pm

"Sure thing, big brother," Jason says bitterly, sure that Dick'll never understand. He's loved and lost and yet he'll still never understand how Jason feels; how it feels to be alone. Dick's never been alone. And Jason plans on not being alone anymore.

Dick has a very optimistic view of Jason. ...it's probably true, what he thinks. But Jason can't recognise love, wouldn't if he fell headfirst into it, because he's too scared to. It's supposed to be this great and wonderful thing that fixes everything, it's supposed to be bright and warm and wonderful, isn't it? But he'd fuck it up and lose it. He couldn't stand losing it if he had it. So he refuses to accept that he feels it--admitting he loves Mitz just now was accidental, he didn't even realise it until it was out of his mouth. Maybe it's a first step, Dickie, have hope.

(Obviously won't be able to put any up 'til I get home though. Last port day today--back on the sea tomorrow, and the day after, then the day after that I'll be home again. That'll be nice. I have another twenty minutes online if you are around now...)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:41 am

Dick gives him a sharp look, one that's probably a bit unreadable, and swings off into his Nightwing night. He's got patrol, after all. ...also, aw, Jay. Dick really gets what it's like to be alone. He really, really does. He just might not think that this is the way to go about alleviating that loneliness.

Dick has a lot of hope for Jason. He knows it might be stupid, but it's still there. And Jason admitting that would have made a lot of long-forgotten hope flare up again. We'll see, and so will they.

(Urgh, sorry, I was really not there XD I hope you have fun on the sea, the Noc. It sounds wonderful, still. Looking forward to having you back, though.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:26 am

It's better than indulging in random hook-ups every couple of nights for an hour or two. Jason only felt /more/ alone after doing anything like that, because he couldn't stay, couldn't while away the day knowing the other person was just a room or two away. It's better than shutting himself off completely, like he did before he found Mitz. Mitz makes him not lonely anymore.

Jason will no doubt take quite a few hours evaluating whether he does love Mitz. He'll come up with yes, of course he does, Mitz is his family. Admitting it to Mitz would probably be the next step, but it will probably keep getting stuck in his throat for a while until an important time.

(Looking forward to being back. It's kind of fun having all this other stuff to do, but I want the freedom to do what I want, not just what they put on? Ah well. It's cool being able to go to the theatre every night, at least, and all the food is amazing. It's only a couple more days, then I'll be hoooooooome. Yaaaay.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Mitz just likes feeling like he's good enough. It's nice. It's better than nice.

Iiiiii don't know how Mitz'll react to that. He knows love is a no-no. He wouldn't know what to do with it, and would get very confused. But if Jason loves him then love must be okay, so he can let himself go for that. Because he really would be beating himself up each time he felt something tender when Jason isn't around, it has to be said.

(Yaaaaaaaaaaay also that sounds awesome. But, own bed, own rules. That is always good.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:17 am

Mitz is definitely good enough. Jason didn't pick him 'cause of his pretty face, did he.

Jason doesn't know how to explain that there's different kinds of love. It sounds fuckin' patronising in his head so it'd sound even worse out loud, he knows that. But there are. And he loves Mitz in his own way. He'll admit, though, it'd be nice to be loved in a normal way; then he could figure out if he was able to love back. Still: Mitz should feel whatever he wants to feel. Tenderness has only caused Jason hurt, but maybe Mitz'll be different.

(It is pouring rain. 'Go on a cruise to the South Pacific', they said, 'it'll be nice and warm and sunny', they said. -_-)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:59 am

Most definitely not, no.

I'm pretty sure they will figure it out. Badly. And end up both hurt and aching but dealing with it. Because they are just kind of useless, to be honest.

(*pat* Come on, it's all good. You like raaaaaaaaaaain~)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:08 am

Considering Mitz was a kid at the time.

Of course they will figure it out badly; they're not meant for each other, aw. They get some happiness together but it isn't the end for them, that relationship. Partnership, yes. Relationship... there will be others.

(I do, but not when it's preventing me from going in the pool. I am back on solid land now! Emailing from my phone! How exciting!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 am

Mitz was mostly going for the I'm An Ugly Weirdo angle there, but he's pretty happy to hear that Jason didn't find him attractive when he was twelve, heh.

Wibble. Poor babies. They deserve to be happy straight away but NONE FOR YOU

(Exciting indeed! HELLO THERE sorry, I was all distracted and have probably missed you, boo.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:01 am

Yeah, don't worry, Jason only started noticing Mitz's hot, sweaty body pressed against his when Mitz had something to press.

Really have to figure something out for Jason.

(I AM STILL HERE still on phone internet Very Happy YOU WILL NOT MISS ME TODAY I plan to be here a lot)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:21 am

Mitz probably started noticing Jason some time before that, but Catlad a moment before him. And noticed nothing about himself, sigh.

Hm. Difficult to tell with Jason, and it's too easy to just give him over to Bruce. He tends to be a little more calm when accepted by Bruce, or finding his place with the family. He's pretty good with Steph, not gonna lie, though I like her with Cass sometimes. Hm. With Dick taken, it's tough.

(Yesssss hello. I am all distracted and all over the place right now, but I will try to be here for a long time tooooo)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:25 am

Sigh. I'm sure Catlad and Jason've both noticed him a little too closely, coff coff.

...d'you think Jason would like Ace?

(Boo, distractions, go 'way.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:46 am

Mitz is constantly baffled in his constantly baffled way.

Huh! I had not thought of Ace. ...after Jason gets a little more stable, I think Ace could be close to perfect. Woah. Awesome.

(Heh. They are not bad distractions. TV and Batfeelings and trying to figure out how to continue the Red Boys fic. WHAT ARE YOU UP TO)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:54 am

Adorable little sucker. Too bad that Robin made his noticing of Catlad a little more hands-on.

Ace is fun, adventurous, fiery, sarcastic--she and Jason'd probably drive each other up the wall with similarities, but be just different enough to make it work, maybe. She could be Boomgirl or something, using her Nitro 9 for the forces of good.

(I AM ON THE TRAIN so you know it's a very exciting life. Yaaaaaay Redboys fic. OB HEY I had this recurring idea during the cruise, becuase of the entertainment. Circus AU. Snooze is an acrobat, Mouse a horse-rider, Mitz and Jerel are clowns [because they're so sad but like making 'em laugh] the Doctor is the ringleader, Ace is a fire breather, the Wildcat is an animal tamer, the Master was the show's magician but he vanished and broke the Doctor's heart...)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:06 am

Damian knows what he wants and he goes after it. Mitz is a little jealous of that ability, sure.

What if she wasn't a cape, though? I mean, straight away. It could be good for both of them. Jason falling for someone reasonably normal, Ace getting control over her life...

(Heh. We already have a circusverse, but I think this setup is a little better. I think Snooze and Mouse were acrobats anyway, lemme check... Mouse was the acrobat and Snooze was the lion tamer. Huh. Mitz was the animal feeder. Anyway, yeah, I like the new setup a little better. Also MASTER MAGICIAN that is inspired.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:12 am

It's cuter when they fumble into it anyway.

Ooh, hey, that sounds like fun. Imagine someone normal catching Jason's attention. She'd have to be pretty awesome.

(I barely remember that one, heh, and I don't know if it ever got on its feet. I am glad you like Master magician, he demanded something mysterious and interesting, and short of making him an older acrobat who'd suffered a bad fall and was now eternally bitter over it...)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:22 am

Freakin' adorable, no doubt about it. Babiiiies.

Well, she is pretty damned awesome. She probably doesn't give Jason any choice but to fall for her. I'm seeing, like, the face that Chang pulls when Mulan floors him during Make A Man Out Of You.

(Poor baby, no that is far too degrading for him XD)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:29 am

We loves them so.

Which now has me thinking that Jason puts in a few hours teaching at a local martial arts studio to get money, and Ace decides to learn how to defend herself after getting kidnapped and escaping her captors, or whatever. [Since she got 'kidnapped' by the ice storm that took her off Earth and led her to meet the Doctor, heh.]

(Exactly. He needs magic.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:41 am

So, so much.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaugh I love everything about this. EVERYTHING

(He's a mysterious guy. He probably incorporates hypnosis as well, besides. Perfection~)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:55 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Naturally, Ace picks it up pretty fast. And she responds well to Jason's kind of instruction, of course, which is, ahem, motivational.

(And perhaps he has a beautiful assistant...)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:04 pm

Yeah-huh. Motivational. Man, Jason is going to be so weirded out about being attracted to someone normal. It'll be nice, obviously, but /weird/.

(The Master is very much intrigued now, go on.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:25 pm

Ace is probably going to think she's twisted, at first, being attracted to her sensei. But he's young and gorgeous and moody and that body, unf. She will likely volunteer for demonstrations.

(Well, I'm sure Mouse would be happy to fill in, in between her daring equestrian stunt riding, but i was thinking perhaps Ep. She's gorgeous enough, and her expressions could have the audience in stitches, or else mystified and wondrous.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:44 pm

Jason may or may not be worringly okay with that. What is with him and going for his - wait, not sidekicks, fuck, what's the normalpeople word for this.

(Either. Both! The Master wants ALL THE GORGEOUS ASSISTANTS)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:48 pm

Students? Pupils? Mentees? Yeah, Ace has a serious thing for going for mentors, too, doesn't she. Aw, that works out so well.

You so greedy, Master.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:59 pm

Absolutely lovely. Fitting together like puzzle pieces, AW MAN. I love it. ...holy crap, Mitz is going to LOVE HER but be terrified for at least a fortnight, since this is someone who's earned Jason's respect and also he has no idea how to act around her.

Well, he is fabulous. He deserves all the pretty ladies following his orders, okay, even if one of them is his niece, shut up.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:04 pm

And then one day she gets tired of him scurrying away from her all frightened, so she decks him and ruffles his hair, acting all big sistery.

Man. Ep will 'follow orders' with /so much sass/. She'll keep the Master in line, eh heh. But the Doctor is the Master's willing audience.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:15 pm

That might ease him up a little, but he will be looking at Jason with a little bit of exasperation on his face. He's only putting up with this kind of thing for Jason. ...and he kind of likes the acceptance.

Everything's coming up Master! Very Happy
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:24 pm

Jason will, I bet, be kind of nervous about what Mitz thinks.

Until he vanishes, probably on purpose, maybe during one of his tricks. Cue the Doctor's heart breaking.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:32 pm

Mitz is going to like her if Jason likes her, it comes down to that. He's very easy when it comes to this kind of thing. He really /really/ wants Ace to like him, though, since he doesn't want Jason to stop talking to him during the day because she doesn't like him.

That. Is. Perfect. I kind of want to demand that you write this.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:38 pm

Ace'll like him. She likes a lotta people, anyone who knows how to live a bit. And Mitz does. And Jason likes him, anyway, he's important to Jay. She doesn't wanna come between them. Pretty sure Jason would pick Mitz over her.

(Don't know how much writing is in me lately. And Freo still owes me some ZDoc, so it might take time to be played out, too. Sadface.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:44 pm

Mitz doesn't exactly feel sceptical about that, but he wouldn't want Jason to pick him over someone who makes him happy.

(Maaaaaaaaaaaaan)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:57 pm

Mitz makes Jason happy too.

(I knoooooooow. But there's always scenes between the clown and the acrobat.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:00 pm

Mitz's response: "Haha, yeah. No. Not like that".

(Mitz...actually really likes the idea of being a clown, wow. Sorry, Jason. Different 'verse, different rules~)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:07 pm

Well, could be like that. But Mitz deserves someone nicer.

(Different kind of clown. It's okay. He's makin' people happy.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:11 pm

Mitz kind of thinks the same thing about Jason, to be honest.

(Damn straight he is. He does good work. Him and Jerel. [help I'm imagining them as Mako and Bolin but at the circus])
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:51 pm

Mitz is the nicest person Jason knows, besides Dick.

Hahahahaha that is awesomeeeeeeee yes so good. Except sad, once the makeup comes off, of course, and quiet. Well, Mitz being quiet, and Jerel being surly.

I apologise for the delay, I had to get all my things inside.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:59 pm

He's not nice. He's not a very nice person. He has to do not nice things to keep the city safe. Mitz doesn't think he's nice. And he's not the nice that Jason deserves, especially after everything that's happened to him over the years.

So sad. Aw, I love them like this. What does Snooze think of his circus' clowns? ...oh man. Are Helen and Jacob dead, ran away from, or clowns as well because holy shit.

Is okay! I am glad you are back. I have to go to sleep very soon and I didn't want to pass out without warning you XD

sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Does Mitz really think Jason'd work well with someone properly nice? Like--simpering nice, prostrating themselves nice, sickly sweet nice. Nah. Mitz is a different kind of nice, warm, kind of thing. Jason likes that. Someone else deserves that warmth a lot more than Jay doesz

Snooze is not sure what to think. And circuses are places for runaways!

Ack. Sleeping D::::::::
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down