[Robot] Signing over

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Robot] Signing over

Post by freosan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Mouse growls, just slightly, when his tongue finally presses to hers, and digs her fingers into his hair, holding him tight. She'd wondered if he'd taste like Snooze too, but while there's the same metallic overtones, it's not quite exact. She thinks she likes that. She /knows/ she likes the sounds coming out of him.

(Heh, thought so. It is okay. There are other foods. Sky was sad because it was also the only place in town that sold pig's blood, though.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Good that she does, since it's dragged out of him again when his hair is tugged. It turns slowly into a normal sounding moan.

(Aw, man. Yeah, I can definitely see how that would be very sad for her. Suck.)
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:31 pm

Another impossibly hot sound that Mouse will be thinking about later. Mouse pulls away from him, panting slightly. "Tell me what you want me to do."

(It kind of is. But at least she found a good place in the new city. She just wanted to try it before she has to, y'know?)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Mitz's eyes settle on Mouse's mouth. "I don't," he licks his lips, unable to break his gaze to her lips. "I don't understand the question."

(No, that makes sense. Man, it must be hard, all my sympathies. I mean, I just have to deal with a fascination with the stuff, not a craving. I wanna pet her now, thanks Freo. I am getting protective feelings for your friends.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:53 pm

Mouse sighs and presses her lips to his once again, but she drags his head back before it really gets interesting. "I said tell me what you want. 'Cause if you don't, I'm going to have to stop." Every rational part of her brain is telling her to wait, pull back, let Mitz take the lead here; but far more insistent parts are yelling that she needs to order him to the floor right this second. "Do you want to keep kissing? D'you want me to touch you? Talk to me."

(That kind of happens sometimes. >.> Sorry. It is pretty hard for her, sigh. Slightly less so now she's got a donor, but of course, virgin masochists who are cool with blood-drinking and not fucking crazy do not exactly grow on trees. So moving's gonna be... fun.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:58 pm

Mitz tries to follow Mouse's mouth again, with more intent this time, but the order overrides everything. "Ngh, um, I would like to keep kissing, please," he admits. "What - what kind of touching? I like it when you touch me. Your hands are - I like that, yes. I wouldn't like it if you stopped right now but that's really up to you."

(Yeeeeah, I was thinking this anyway because of things I have seen on the feed. You guys, I worry. I hope everything turns out okay. :/)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:10 pm

"Oh god. Good answer." Mouse strokes his back, and his hair, guiding him gently into another kiss. He's getting better fast with that. Maybe he's less nervous now. "I don't want to stop. I just don't know what to /do/ with you. What does Snooze do? What do you like that he does?" Her heart thumps asking that question. She knows exactly what Snooze does to /her/ that she likes.

(I think it will be all right. It is just kind of one more crappy terror of the becoming-an-adult experience.)
(also I am really seriously going to bed after next reply.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:17 pm

Mitz reddens but talks softly, fondly. "We - I can access his pleasure sensors. It's different. I mean, from what I could ever do to make you feel good. I don't know what to do," he tilts his head, unsure of himself and a little apologetic. "I would, uh, I wouldn't mind if you gave me instruction in that... matter. Mouse, I'm really not good at this, I need help." That last sentence comes out in an embarrassed rush.

(Tch, I hate all that horrible being an adult™ shit. Siiiiiiiiigh.)
(Augh okay I suppose it is stupid o'clock and I should let you go GAHD fine :|)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Mouse licks her lips, taking a deep breath. "Okay. I can do that." She gives him another, very quick kiss. Normally she'd just push him. But Mitz /really/ likes following orders, and she finds herself incredibly willing to work with that. "Lie down."

(It's dumb, we shouldn't have to do it.)
(yeah it kind of is. Sigh. Okay goodniiiiiight <3<3)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Mitz rolls his shoulders like he's just lost a bunch of tension, and nods at her before lying down on the couch. "Like this?"

(It is the dumbest thing, I mean honestly.)
(Goodnight the Freoo! Sleep good and nicely~ ♥♥♥)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Mouse grins, and lies down on top of him, letting her legs fall to either side of his. "Yeah. Good." She runs her hands through his hair, supporting herself on her elbows, thinking as she watches his face.

(I keep expecting Snooze to walk in at any second here..)
(hellooooo again)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:45 am

Mitz takes a shaky breath and looks up at her. "Gosh. I mean. What would you like me to do?"

(Heh, same.)
(Hellooooooo sorry I was sleeping and currently Mitz is being really quiet and impossible to poke :|)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:42 am

(Snooze will probably walk in once I am home. Only a few more hours!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:04 pm

It's the earnestness, she thinks, that really gets her. A lot of people would've delivered that line with a suggestive tone and an eyebrow wriggle. Mitz just wants to /know/. "Hands. One in my hair, one on my ass. Groping's encouraged." She leans down to hover just a hair's breadth from his lips. "And kiss me again."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:52 am

Mitz blinks slowly and swallows. "Ngh. I mean - yes, okay," he follows her instructions to the letter, even if his gropings are a little stuttered and awkward. He leans up, hand in Mouse's hair, and kisses her again. He thinks he might love everything that's happening right now.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Mouse arches into him, driving her hips into his with a growl. This is... exactly what she never knew she wanted. She's said they should wait, but right now, she just wants to stake her claim on him while he's still shaking and whimpering with every order she gives him. "Be loud,"she tells him, and pulls hard on his hair as she bites his lip.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Mitz has no problems obeying right now. He wouldn't anyway, obviously, but now - now, it's like Mouse is ordering him to do exactly want he wants. Double gratification. He arches back into her, unaware that he's responding like this, and moans loudly into her mouth. His lip curs with the force of her bite and his neck is taut and oddly angled from his hair being pulled and he loves every second of it.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:01 pm

Snooze gets back with the shopping, heading straight into the kitchen to put everything away. Once that's done to his satisfaction, he goes off to find Mouse. It's Snooze--he doesn't go around loudly or anything. So he's able to get to the doorway of the living room and stop and stare at what's happening for a moment, and he can choose whether to make a noise or step back.

He steps back and retreats to the kitchen. They deserve some time alone together. He wonders how long this has been going on, and why they kept it from him. But then, it's not his place to wonder.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Mouse tugs once more at Mitz's lip, a shudder running through her body at his moan, and switches into a soft kiss, her tongue sliding gently over Mitz's abused flesh. She keeps his head pulled back while she looks at the damage, and smirks, satisfied. The mark won't last like it would on a human, but right now, it's red and sore, perfect for Mouse to continue tormenting, even as her hand slips gently down Mitz's side and softly caresses the delicate skin around his ports.

(I must apologise but it's dumb o'clock and we just got back from the club, so I gotta bed. Also I am sorry but I do not know what to do with Snooze if he is not making any noises or anything, Mouse does not have Snooze sensors [although it would be kind of useful if she did sometimes]. He is allowed to interrupt them though, he'll probably just get dragged in. Anyway, goodnight! <3<3)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:24 pm

(He didn't want to interrupt. It's not his place to interrupt. He'll be there when they're done, though. Goodnight!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:05 am

Mitz is reduced to gasps and soft whimpers at this point. He twitches and jerks, not unpleasantly, when Mouse's fingers glide over his skin because - well. She touched him like he were human. That's new. And it's really nice. Eventually, too, he remembers that his hand is on her ass and he was told to grope, so he does. And he pays attention to the noises and movements Mouse makes. He's enjoying himself; he might overlook something because he's enjoying himself and mess up. He doesn't want that.

(Snooooooooooooooze you are actually killing me over here. Would it be possible that Mitz has Snooze sensors, heh? He at least has better learning, maybe. Perhaps while Snooze is putting the groceries away, Mitz hears him?)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:40 pm

(Mitz probably modded his hearing to be able to detect robots nearby, so it's possible for the sexytimes to be interrupted, sure. Since they seem to have ground to a halt anyway...)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4