[Robot] Signing over

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Robot] Signing over

Post by freosan on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:14 am

Mouse smiles into his hair. He smells kind of like oil, and something sharp and metallic - very robotic, but his hair and skin feel as human as hers do. "I mean, humans blush when, y'know, sex and touching and stuff come up because they're thinking about it happening. I was afraid all that sweetness was just subroutines."

(Just watch out for the oil spills and scrapped parts on the bottom. Dangerous waters.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:45 am

"Oh," Mitz says dumbly and is now very much aware that he's blushing. Stupid past-him making him be able to do that. "Uh. Well. Hm. Sex-things." He thinks quickly about what that means, for them, for him, for Snooze, and what it meant before. What it means now. "Well... I'm capable. But I've never - obviously I've thought about it, but, I, uh," Mitz coughs a little, awkwardly. "It's not all subroutines."

(Oof, yeah, hazardous.)
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:54 am

Mouse nods. "That's, uh. Sorry for prying. But it's kind of... nice to know?" She can't see him blushing, with his face pressed into her shoulder, but she can imagine he is.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:00 am

"It isn't prying," Mitz reassures her quickly. "I mean, you kind of need to know that stuff now, right? I could, if you want, tell you what I can do?" He's feeling a little conflicted now, actually. He's glad that Mouse has an interest in this stuff, since it would be nice to be considered for - that kind of thing. But he was under the impression that Mouse liked him around for more than that. ...he supposes it's not all bad, though. It was bound to be different from how his simulations predicted, even the worse-case scenario ones.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:09 am

"I pretty much only know about what you do at your shop, so anything other than that, yeah, I'd like to know about it. I know you've been installing a lot of things on Snooze, though, have you been doing it for yourself too?" She wonders how much overlap there is in their skill set. The image of Snooze and Mitz cooking breakfast together is rather delightful.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:12 am

"I," Mitz swallows. "I've run everything that I've installed on Snooze on my own systems to make sure they're okay. Some of them I've kept. Some of them I had before I met you and Snooze. The, the emotions patch," he explains weakly.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:07 pm

Mouse nods. "Okay. Cool." She leans back a little, shifting into a more comfortable position but keeping Mitz in her arms. "I bet Snooze'll like having you here to work with. ...When did you install the emotions patch?"
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:16 pm

"A while ago," Mitz answers. He feels like he should be apologising, like he's about to get told off. But he's a little too cautious to say more. He wishes he could stop being so careful around Mouse, especially now. It seems to be getting in the way of conversation.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Mouse plays with the fine hairs at the base of Mitz's neck, and wonders if she should be making him sit up so she can see him while they have this talk. On the other hand, he's reluctant enough already. He might shut down entirely if she made him /look/ at her. "Did you have a reason for it, or did you just want to?" She clarifies: "you don't have to answer. I'm just being nosy."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:30 pm

"Snooze wanted to. And I didn't give him all the ones that I have. He, he didn't react very well when... Because it's hard," he says softly. "It's hard to come to grips with things at first. So he doesn't have everything and I took some away and I lessened the effect. But he said he wanted to understand and then he didn't want them to go away entirely and I'm really sorry, Mouse, I know we should have asked but -- I'm sorry."

(Bluuuuh I think it is sleep time soon for me. I am probably going to be heading off to the country on the morrow at some point so I should probably sleep? I think that is a thing.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:43 pm

"Stop that," Mouse says, poking him gently. "I don't mind. You two should both be able to do what you want to. I know Snooze likes the emotions patch, I wouldn't want to deny him that, so long as he was being safe about it, and I think he was. But I was asking about yours."

(oh no sleeps. Well, I should probably do that too, so. I hope your countrytiems are good ones.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:41 am

Mitz pulls back a little so that Mouse can see his apologetic smile. "Ah. You were asking about my upgrades. ...I should have known that," he winces. "Um. Well. I suppose the first thing you should know is that they're corrupted. But I - I like them like that. They're not emotions tailored for robots. Sometimes they don't make sense and sometimes I over-react and I ... kind of like it? It's extremely human, I suppose that's why. And I have a guilt chip that goes haywire every so often. That could be replaced, I think. I don't know. I think that might be up to you?" He feels so awkward. He feels like he did around the Doctor when he woke up a week ago. Like he's trying to explain why he isn't happy with what he's supposed to be and he should be apologising or making up for thinking like that.

(I will have the dongle and stuffs, so I'll talk to you later. I'll, hm. I think I might need the forums later? Potential for emotional wreckage will be around so I just want to let you know. I don't know. I'll see you later anyway~ ♥♥♥)

...or not. Never mind. /edit
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:16 pm

Mouse strokes the side of his face, shaking her head as she smiles back at him. "Keep what you've got, if you like having it. Well. Don't go changing anything that'll make me have to take you back to the Doctor, okay? But aside from that... I think you're just fine the way you are."

(aaaaagh sorry I was not here I have been out most of the day doing adult-like crap. :< Hello, hello, I return, how are you, what is up)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:57 pm

"I'm not going to do that again," Mitz promises, slowly and clearly and with purpose. "I mean it." He'll never stop being sorry for upsetting Mouse and Snooze like he did.

(ADULT CRAP that is okay. I puttered around the internet for a while, it was pretty fun. How is your adult crap, the Freo~?)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:23 pm

"Thanks. Sorry. I should stop bringing it up." Mouse feels the strangest urge to kiss him on the forehead, but stops herself. She's already being familiar enough with him. Well, he does belong to her now. But she still wants him to feel like he has choices in everything.

(I saw you had many comicsfeels. My adult crap is... cautiously optimistic. I may someday soon have a job. It's theoretically possible.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:31 pm

"I guess... you have every right," Mitz says, thoughtfully. "Even before, y'know, today. You're my friend."

(Still having them. I can't explain it and probably will never be able to but my gog comicboys, will you stop. Also, cautiously optimistic is pretty much the best we can all hope for right now, so GO FREO GO FREO GO GO GO FREO. This is pretty damned awesome news.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Mouse smiles. "Yeah, but you're my friend too, and that means I shouldn't be makin' you feel guilty all the time. You can call me on it if I do that."

(I don't think they have to be explained, they just are. They can't stop. And yeah, I'm kind of pleased, turns out MD has a slight shortage of tech people right now, so maybe I'll be able to get a foot in the door. And salaries aren't horrible either, even for entry level. ALSO: I want to move to Illinois or Washington, if I'm gonna stay in the States, and both those states have tech shortages. Very Happy)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:52 pm

"Mouse," Mitz says, amused now. "I'm kind of always guilty feeling. I don't, I mean, don't worry about it. Please? Please."

(THEY NEVER STOP also, dude that all sounds awesome. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU RIGHT NOW all with the future possibilities and suchlike. Move somewhere awesome so I can go there and mooch off you until I get a comic book shop job and live with you in a tiny house :3)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:59 pm

Mouse sighs. "Robots shouldn't be able to have guilt complexes like that, geeze. But okay. If you say so."

(THEY ARE LIKE SHARKS I hope tooooooo oh man I cannot wait to have a real job and a tiny house and big dogs and tiny dogs and fifteen cats and guest-houses for you and Noc and Coffee.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:10 pm

"I say so," Mitz laughs a bit, since the whole point is that robots don't have guilt-complexes like Mitz does. "Is everything okay now? Are you happy? I'm - I'm happy. This is good, right?"

(Just gonna want to live forever in the guest house, just so you're warned, I will do that)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:17 pm

Mouse grins at him, pleased that he's laughing, even if she's not entirely sure why. "This is /great/, Mitz."

(That is why you get a whole guest house to yourself, and you can come over all the time and we can sew things and cook things and hang out in the library that is the entire living room. Very Happy)

(also I need to sleep now)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Mitz pauses, then tightens his hug briefly. "I'm /really/ happy to hear that," he says honestly. "I worry. That's, uh, that's another thing. Kind of works with the guilt? Like, in tandem."

(Scweet. I'm never leaving, that's decided. I'll deal with rent and feeding aaaaaall the dogs and cats.)

(Aw man sleep. *eyes rising sun* I suppose it's stupid o'clock...)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:34 pm

"Kind of not surprised. Okay. I'll keep it in mind."

(Perfect.)

(Yeah, it kinda is. Okay goodnight now! Sleep good if you do. <3<3)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Mitz nods, pleased with how well everything is going even though they're worried about Snooze's reactions.

(GOODNIGHT THE FREO sleep good and dream nice and responsible-like ♥♥♥)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Mouse sighs, content. Then she cocks her head and looks at Mitz. "What do you want to be doing? I mean, there's lots of things I could use you for, but I want you to be, y'know, happy."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Mitz laughs quietly again, still amused. "Mouse," he starts slowly, trying to figure out how to explain it so that it makes sense to a human. This is something that most robots would get, but will it translate? "I've kind of been fighting the one thing that would make me happy for a long time. And I just gave in and, and I got to pick who I gave in to. I don't, I mean, I don't really think I can get happier. Within reason."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:52 pm

Mouse nods slowly. She can understand being happy because you're with someone; but being ordered about the way most people do their robots, she doesn't think she could handle that. But then, she's human. Mitz has... whatever sorts of programming in him that tells him that he ought to follow orders, and whatever little glitches that make him upset if he's not owned. She can handle this. The last thing she wants is to make him uncomfortable. "All right, then. But tell me if you need anything or want anything changed. ...That's an order, okay? I need to know what's up with you."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Mitz's eyes glaze over as though he's dizzy. It takes him a moment to respond. "I - uh, yeah. Yeah, anything you want."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Mouse raises her eyebrows. "You look /stoned/. Can robots get - no nevermind I don't wanna know. Good. Thank you."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:22 pm

"'S the first time I've gotten a real direct order since I got scrapped the last time," Mitz explains with a lazy kind of smile. "Forgot about them. Sorry. I'll be - I suppose I'll be ready for it next time? I will."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:27 pm

Mouse smiles, something a bit mischievous creeping into her expression. "Should I maybe tell you not to be?"
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Mitz shivers jerkily, the kind of tell-tale stop and start that's very much non-organic. "You, you would? It's up to you. It could get embarrassing. For you, I mean. Being around a robot that reacts like I do."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Mouse watches him, wide-eyed. "/God/, that's... I should just tell you to react how you react, I guess. But I like it."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:45 pm

Mitz exhales slowly, since it calms down humans, but he doesn't need oxygen and it does nothing for him. "I, uh," he shakes his head; another effort to get control over himself. "I've never gotten praise from someone who owned me before. That's, it's, I, you... woah."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Mouse reaches out and pulls his head down into her lap. Snooze likes this, sometimes, when they're both being lazy; she thinks maybe it'll help Mitz ground himself. "Shush. You'll have to get used to it, y'know, I don't think I'll be able to stop." What kind of people - well, no, Mitz hasn't really been owned by people, has he? Just factories.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:04 pm

"I kind of don't want to get used to it," Mitz says and rubs his cheek against Mouse's thigh. This is /nice/. "I don't ever want to just think this is normal. Or, wait, no, not normal. Usual. I meant usual. Because it's special. You're the absolute best," he says, quickly but honestly. Fervently.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:16 pm

"That's okay too, then," Mouse says quietly, and strokes his hair. "Whatever works for you. And thanks." This, Mitz, how he's acting... he's making the back of her head feel funny. Like she doesn't know what to think about him, whether she wants to keep him calm, or poke him harder.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:23 pm

Mitz doesn't really know if he wants to be poked or not. Not that he would tell Mouse to stop if he figured out that he didn't want it, or anything. But he's currently remembering what it's like not to deny his programming. He hasn't felt that kind of core-deep satisfaction in a long, long time. So, basically, he can't think straight right now.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:31 pm

"Let's see," Mouse breathes, "What else do you need to know." She mentally runs through the list of tasks she has for Snooze. "Never let yourself get below five percent charge, eight if you can avoid it. I mean never. Don't want you passing out on me. Breakfast at eight every morning. You'll have to wake me up. I'll probably throw pillows at you." She stops there, for now. She doesn't want Mitz to overheat and explode or something, especially not so soon after his last trip to the Doctor.

("core-deep"
ILU)

(mouse stop getting off on this)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:40 pm

Mitz nods and murmurs very pleased nonsense noises at the orders. They're all relatively simple and he can understand why; he must be alarming in this state. Right now he can't care no matter how much he tries to make himself - and he makes a note to try to change that somehow, because he needs to always care - and just lays there taking in the instructions.

(Heh. *bows*)
(No, Mouse, keep getting off on this, it's fucking hilarious.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:50 pm

Mouse rakes her fingers through his hair, trying to avoid pulling on it, but unable to resist a little tug. "You are fantastic," she tells him. "I'll have more for you later, so be ready for that." Almost without thinking about it, she slides her fingertips across his half-parted lips. He sounds - he looks - amazing. She can't decide if this is really weird or just awesome.

(It's fucking ridiculous is what it is.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Mitz shivers again and loses himself just a bit, doesn't notice Mouse's fingers on his mouth until he moves them to thank her for the praise. He doesn't jump or flinch or anything, but he's surprised. He's not sure what to do. What he should do. What Mouse wants him to do. He opens his eyes and looks up at her to look for some social cues.

(No, it's cuuuute. Okay no it is pretty ridiculous. But it's still cute. Aw, Oakes perversion.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:59 pm

Mouse blinks down at him and then moves her hand quickly away from his face, letting it rest on his neck instead. It seems a little safer. "Sorry," she says quietly.

(Yeah yeah so adorable etc etc ::facepalm:: They're so - them.)
(Where is Mitz's charging port, anyway?)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:08 pm

"For what?"

(How very dare they!)
(Hm, good question. I would say his side somewhere like below where his ribs would be. USB ports and suchlike would be his wrist, under a hidden panel.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:11 pm

"I shouldn't be - that familiar. You haven't asked for anything like that."

(I /know/, right. No really, it's quite odd, because this is the first time she's got off on something like this where she didn't already have a sexual relationship or at least sexual tension with the boy in question.)
(Okay, cool. aaaaaagh wrist usb ports)
(also bed, bed very soon)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down