[Robot] Signing over

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Robot] Signing over

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:17 pm

Mitz would cock his head in confusion here if he weren't so comfortable. He looks up at her still, this time a little worried. "But. I'm yours," he says, unsure. "Do you want me to ask for you to be familiar?"

(Maybe Mouse was lying all along and she never needed sexual tension or anything like it. She just needed possession?)
(IKR Mitz stop being awesome, I refuse to think you're cool, you ass)
(Aw man bed. SIGH okay SIGH)
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Mouse shushes him, stroking his shoulder to, hopefully, keep him calm. "I don't - I don't know what to do with you," she admits. "I mean, about this. I mean, I know you'd give me anything I asked, but..." she keeps expecting his overactive guilt chip or some sexual hangup subroutine to get triggered, and him to freak out and ask her to stop. Except he probably wouldn't ask. But she doesn't want to put him in a position where he'd want to, either. "If I kissed you," she says, slowly. "What would you think?"

(I would be very unsurprised if that were the case. I don't think she'd be satisfied with a nonsexual relationship. But she definitely wants to keep her boys. I've touched on this before thinking about her relative confidences in various universes.)
(Oh hush, he's a badass robot with ~feelings~.)
(SORRY i know SORRY)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:36 pm

Mitz runs the numbers quickly, and goes over his likely reactions in his head. "I would - I would worry about Snooze," he admits. "I'm, I'm no companionbot. And I'm not here to push him out of your life. I wouldn't like that. Besides, I'm only just about able to complete basic household tasks right now. I can upgrade, obviously, but - well. You're lucky I was free, heh. Cos any price on me would be a rip-off. And, and I'd want to know if you would like doing that, the kissing. And I'd be scared." He smiles awkwardly at her. "I've only ever kissed robots before," he explains, embarrassed.

(Yup, I know. That's our Mouse. Mitz is similar in that he likes being owned in some way or another across the board. I don't know how Snooze ended up with these nutcases.)
(He's a wanker.)
(>:[)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:25 am

Mouse nods, smiling a little. "You're priceless," she tells him. "But yeah. We should - I should wait until Snooze is back. At the very least. Wouldn't want him to get jealous, or feel left out." She does relax a little. Mitz didn't say he wouldn't like it, or that she shouldn't try it. She can wait. And for now, she can feel better about wanting to touch him. She keeps on petting him. He /is/ reacting well to that. "You've kissed robots?"

(I have never understood that. Well, neither have Mouse and Mitz, as far as I can tell. 'What? He's pretty, talented, sane, and likes us? ...How did that happen?')
(And now he's hurt. ::blankets Mitz:: )
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:01 am

If Mitz could hyperventilate, he'd be starting right about now. He flicks his eyes up to Mouse and reddens again. "I, uh, yeah. I mean, it wasn't planned or anything and Snooze is a companionbot and he was just new and he didn't know how to deal with emotions without touching or kissing and I didn't want him to get into trouble, so I didn't say anything and please don't be mad but also there might be some interfacing that we've done because, because we were curious and no-one had ever," Mitz swallows. "I mean, I just thought I'd never get the chance ever again and it was kind of scary is all, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, I should have told you."

(I get the impression that they are eternally confused in a pleased kind of way, yeah XD)
(Oh, you spoil him.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:53 am

That is absolutely /not/ the reaction Mouse expected. Some embarrassment, sure, but... "Whoa, whoa, slow down, calm down. You and Snooze? Really? ...He never said." She doesn't know how to feel about that. She's always told Snooze to make his own decisions, and Snooze is awfully... open with everything like that, but it seems odd that he didn't even mention it.

(Definitely pleased, yes. But definitely confused.)
(I do not, he is too self-loathing to actually get spoiled.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:05 am

"I'm sorry," Mitz shakes his head. "I'm just really sorry. It was stupid not to say, but then time went on and it just seemed weird to bring it up and I'm really, really sorry, Mouse, I'm so sorry. Please don't be mad at Snooze. It was probably all my fault that he didn't say." It would probably get to the point that Mouse can hear the inorganic whirr in his 'sorry's from the strain.

(Constantly Psyducking through their relationships.)
(He's a spoiled brat :| Now, Mouse. There's a girl with manners and poise XP)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:21 am

"I said to stop that," Mouse says sharply. "It's okay. I don't blame either of you." She really doesn't, either. But she'll have to talk with Snooze about this. "Thank you for telling me. I'll sort it out with him later, after we've told him about your deed."

(little wingdings whirring over their heads)
(Oh, yes, obviously. Yep. Totally. ...Is she gone yet.)
(okay I gotta go now, see you laters~ <3<3)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:36 am

Mitz flinches at her tone (though there would be a tiny hint of a shiver there) and nods. "Right. I - yeah. I will. I'll stop." He's thoroughly worried about Snooze, now. He didn't mean to get him in trouble and move into his home at the same time.

(hee, wingdings)
(oh god I hope so she scares me)
(HAVE FUN~♥♥♥)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:03 pm

"Good boy," Mouse mutters, and immediately flushes. That sounds really... not right. But she barrels on regardless. "I'm not mad at you. Or him. Promise."

(Hellooooooo again)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Mitz's fingers curl up, not gripping Mouse but sort of miming the gesture. "Thank you," he whispers, and he's not sure what part of that he's thanking her for.

(Nnnngh. I have to go to sleep now because I am absolutely dying. GOODNIGHT THE FREO ♥♥♥)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:45 pm

Mouse puts one of her hands around his. "It's okay," she says again. Good god. What is she even supposed to do with this? Snooze prefers to have orders to follow, sure, but he also takes initiative, and she's never seen him like... like this. Mitz is going to be a lot harder to handle, she can see that already. ...Maybe Snooze will be able to help her with him.

(Please do not die. Just sleep and get better. :< Goodnight! <3<3)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:50 am

Mitz, very gently, rubs her hand with his thumb. He likes doing that. He's seen that done before and always wanted to do it, so he really enjoys the opportunity to do it.

(Augh, Mouse, I am so sorry. He's a mess right now. Think of him as a junkie, okay? Only he's a little misguided, so he may be addicted to something he actually needs like, like water. So he gets himself off water and he's doing fine even with the cravings and urges and then Mouse gives him a glass of water and all his thirst makes itself known in that split second of quenching and he hates himself so much for giving in, but it's so nice to have water again. Yeah. Analogies. Woo.)
(I'm alive~ I, uh, I may have had a really bad panic attack and wasn't entirely sure if I was going to make it last night [in the bad sense of 'make it'], but I am glad that I woke up. Last night would have been a really shitty time to die. So many irons in the fire. HELLO THERE)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:10 am

(SIN Sin please do not die I keep telling you this agh are you okay do you need anything can I do anything I AM GLAD THAT YOU WOKE UP TOO please be okay. :<)

(now I will attempt to write a response, but my brain was stalling on that one.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:20 am

(I am okay, do not worry about it. Seriously. It was more about me having a panic attack than any actual danger of me dying or being truly ill. I basically nearly passed out and started to freak out and worry about health and stuff. I think I just needed some food and water and sleep and stuff, more than likely. All taken care of. So no worries.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:29 am

Mouse smiles at the gesture. "You're sweet," she says quietly.

(Mouse will be able to handle him, she's just really nervous about it. After all if he thinks he doesn't need water, he must not, he is a robot, she does not know how these things work for them.)
(STILL WORRIES. >Neutral Stop - stop that. This being ill thing. It is bad for you. Obviously, but. I mean seriously. ::wraps you in blankets:: )
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:01 pm

"I -" Mitz looks up at her and smiles. "I try, thank you."

(Mouse - Mouse, no, it was an analogy XD He doesn't actually need water. It's that he needs someone to want him, own him, treat him nicely. He's just convinced himself that he doesn't and that he has a problem, that's all.)
(I am trying not to be, I promise. I am sorry for worrying you but it is kind of nice to not pretend like last night was raindrops on roses.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:53 pm

"You're welcome. You pull it off."

(She knows that, she is just saying. Humans - most humans - don't need that. She doesn't know if he really needs it or if it's okay to give it to him since he thinks he doesn't want it.)
(You do not need to be sorry for worrying me. I worry, it is what I do. And if you cannot be honest about your experiences on the Internet of all places, then where?)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:22 pm

"That's nice to know," Mitz says, with no hint of sarcasm at all in his voice. He's genuinely pleased. "I think you're sweet, too. You're sweet to me. I like it."

(It's hardwired into him to need it. But he thinks that it's up to her to figure out what she should do with him, now.)
(That is a good enough point. But I don't like the fretting. All is good, lovely Freo.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:38 pm

"I'm glad. I do my best." Mouse sighs. "I just - can you sit up? Please?"

(but she doesn't knoooooow)
(o/kaaaaay/ but. Mah Sin.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:44 pm

"Mmhm," Mitz pushes himself up from her lap and looks at her.

(He'll wait patiently until she does.)
(Yah Sin will be fine, once she figures herself out a little. Have to find a nice medium with water and what I can and cannot eat, and the sleep thing has been a little better lately [she says at quarter to five in the morning]. Besides, most of the problem is in my head. Just have to get a new brain, that's all.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Mouse cups the side of his face in her hand. Well, if she doesn't go for it now, she might never - and she really wants this, even if it's just once. She leans forward and kisses him - chastely, without any of the flair she's learned from Snooze, but with clear intent.

(sigh.)
(But a new brain will not help at all, I will only have to go in search of the old one. Anyway, I hope you figure something out with the whole food and sleep situation. Blah.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:01 pm

Mitz puts his hand over hers, and makes a small noise. It's surprised, because he is (the idiot), but it's pleased. He can tell that this is different from any kiss he's shared with Snooze, but he can't quite put his finger on why. He'd like to keep doing this and perhaps again later to put together an effective hypothesis. Yes. That.

(Mitz used patience! It's super frustrating!)
(Blah indeed. But, hey, there are upsides. I am losing weight and gaining back some confidence. So that is good, I enjoy that. I think I am getting a little depressed about the food thing, though? That's not so fun. But everything will sort itself out. It always does.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:11 pm

Mouse finds that she likes that noise, and sighs a little, parting her lips just slightly. Well, he hasn't freaked out. He doesn't seem scared. Maybe this is going to work out all right after all.

(Oh no! Mouse exploded!)
(Well, upsides are good. I hope you discover many and varied new types of delicious food that don't hate you.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Mitz is actually pretty freaked out and scared, but there's a lot happening right now that makes him want to just forget that part. He'll lay himself down at Snooze's feet, likely, if he doesn't like this but for now he's being kissed by someone who likes/accepts/owns him. This is a level of happiness that Mitz didn't ever really think he'd get to.

(Mitz fainted! Everyone's sad and Snooze doesn't know what to do with himself without his crazy boyfriend and girlfriend!)
(That would be pleasant~ I am going to have fried brie tomorrow because I can do that :3)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:24 pm

When Mouse doesn't get a response, she licks his lips lightly and draws back. She may be breathing slightly harder than normal, but she'll rein herself in. She doesn't want to push him, after all. "Was that okay?"

(Find someone sane?)
(Yaaaaaay fried brie sounds amazing.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:32 pm

Mitz starts to lean in again, following her mouth a little, but pulls back. "That was a lot better than okay," he says quietly. "I didn't hurt you or anything? I tried not to put any pressure on you. I'm not sure how to -" he waves his hand a little, looking for a word, "- gauge."

(Aw, I think he deserves someone sane. Someone sane who will eat all his food and pop out babies for him to love and hug him at night when he has bad dreams and okay Mitz is jealous give him back his Snooze please.)
(It isssss. Breaded and horribly fattening and perfect. It's a little nicer with garlic powder put in with the breadcrumbs but these things can't be helped. I'll maybe make up some rice to go with and fried mushrooms and nom.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:35 pm

Mouse strokes along his cheek with her thumb. "It was fine. I'd tell you if it hurt, so don't worry. It was... good."

(yeah Mouse is too, come be crazy with them Snooze)
(nom /indeed/.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Mitz nods, pleased, then kind of melts in a overly-happy smile. He presses his forehead against hers. "You're my first human kiss," he says, a little awed. "That's amazing."

(yessss join theeemmmm)
(I will share it with you when I make it. *preps USB ports* .... that sounded nasty, I am so sorry.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Mouse grins back at him, sort of helplessly. "Glad it was good for you."

(lol. It's cool, my USB ports are already jammed with fruit smoothie.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:54 pm

"It was particularly good," he says, grinning widely now. "Wait. Oh, that was a joke. I get it. But it was still really good."

(Okay sweet that is reassuring.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:03 pm

"Sort of. Sorta not." Mouse tilts her head and catches his lips again. This time she lets herself sink into it a bit farther; her hand curls possessively around the back of Mitz's neck.

(Reassuring, and sticky.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Mitz, taking into account that Mouse said that she would say something if he hurt her, kisses back tentatively. He really want to make her happy. He hopes that his kissing will do that, even if he's not a companionbot.

(But delicious at one point in the past, that is nice.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:17 pm

Mouse licks gently at Mitz's lips - soft, almost perfectly smooth, like Snooze's and not like any human's she's ever touched - trying to balance the need to go slowly and the desire to push him right back on the couch and have her way with him. He's not bad at this, she doesn't think, but he's not as confident as he could be. Which is okay. They don't need to go too far right now. This is plenty interesting.

(I should make another smoothie like that. It was so tasty.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:24 pm

Mitz shivers again, and pulls away slightly. He speaks with his lips moving against hers, since he really doesn't want to say anything in the first place. "I don't want to take Snooze's place," he confesses, whispering. "But I would like to do this more. I don't know what to do right now."

(It looked amazingly delicious, I think you should make all the smoothies. Mm, smoothies.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:28 pm

Mouse hums. She understands that. "You won't be taking Snooze's place. Snooze isn't going anywhere. But... we'll have to figure this out."

(indeed. drat. I shouldn't eat now. I will have one for breakfast. Yes. Plan.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:37 pm

"Okay," Mitz breathes. He studies her face, eyes flitting over every detail. "Would you like to keep kissing?"

(Plan! I helped :3 Sweet. Also, I think it has been a long enough time for my stomach to realise it's empty and won't freak out so I'm going to eat something.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:40 pm

Mouse shivers a little. "Yes please."

(I hope the something is delicious~.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:00 pm

Mitz's eyes widen at Mouse's reaction. He pauses, gathers up some courage, and tips her chin up. "You're beautiful," he says earnestly. "You're very beautiful. I have wanted to tell you that for a long time. I'm sorry it took so long."

(mmm ramen and sandwiches, the breakfast, lunch and dinner of champions~)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 pm

Mouse blinks, then smiles, then laughs - not at Mitz, just in delight. "Thank you," she says. She tilts her head down and presses a gentle kiss to his thumb.

(rameeeeen I want ramen, I haven't had it in a really long time.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:21 pm

Mitz smiles brightly at her. There was a split-nanosecond of worry when Mouse started laughing, but it's too perfect to really count as a bad thing. It also doesn't register as derisive, which makes Mitz smile even wider.

(It is my warm food option, heh. I have probably been eating all the ramen that you have not, I think that's how it works.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:34 pm

Mouse throws both arms around his neck and kisses him solidly. That smile is just too much for her. She doesn't think she's ever seen it on him before.

(That makes sense, that is what people tell me about meat anyway.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Mitz has a little bit more confidence in kissing now, it has to be said. And he absolutely loves that Mouse put her arms around his neck, wow.

(Oh phew. I can ease up on the ramen if you need to get some, though, I guess that is fair.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Mouse parts her lips to nip lightly at Mitz's, tempering each bite with a soft flick of her tongue. She wants to learn him, have time to suss out all his responses, likes and dislikes, for herself.

(That is okay, the only place in town that sold good veggie ramen went out of business. Keep on with your bad ramen-eating self.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:02 pm

Mitz whines suddenly at the bites, the noise coming out distorted and ever so slightly dragged out of him. He then follows Mouse's lead and presses his tongue to hers. His other hand rests on her thigh lightly up until then, but now it grips lightly.

(SCHWEET because I gotta tell you, I wasn't going to stop anyway. I am very sorry that your supplier closed down, though, that is sad.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down