[MitzX] Bludhaven's Annual Policeman's Ball and Fine Art Auction

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[MitzX] Bludhaven's Annual Policeman's Ball and Fine Art Auction

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Anything with 'fine art auction' in the name automatically caught Jerel's eye. He enjoyed collecting leaflets and flyers from all the museums and galleries in a tri-county area. He didn't go anywhere near Gotham, of course--that was Catwoman's territory. But there were precious few good burglars picking over Bludhaven, so the rich (what few of them there were) felt relatively safe flashing about their precious pieces at high flying events.

Of course, Jerel didn't have a date. There were a few available ladies in the BPD, but none of them seemed the type to invite a new beau to the most prestigious policemen's event of the year. So that route was out. Instead, Jerel decided to janitor it up. It was an old move, a classic one, and he did like his classics.

So, the night of the ball, Jerel wore his silver suit under a tux under a janitor's outfit, and hung around in town hall after the place had been officially closed to prepare for the Ball and auction. He had to actually clean stuff, which was way more boring than Jerel had ever believed, and help set up, but after that he slipped away to take off the janitor's outfit, straighten his tux and wait for the crowds.

When the hall had enough people in it for his arrival to be inconspicuous, Jerel left his little backstairs bathroom, charmed a select few who'd believe he was the boyfriend of that girl down in Traffic--in case anyone asked who he was on the surveillance cameras--and then began his perusal of the 'fine art'. And the jewels on the ladies' necks and wrists and fingers, of course.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Re: [MitzX] Bludhaven's Annual Policeman's Ball and Fine Art Auction

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:44 am

Dick does have a date, but he's just out of his relationship with Barbara - which didn't end well - and his... thing with Catalina so he's not looking for anything serious. This lady with him is from the apartment over from his and she's pretty sweet, and very excited to be going to this ball.

Dick is honestly just glad to still have a job and is very much looking forward to letting go for a little while. It's nice to dress up and smile and not drink champagne. Nice to have a chance to not think about work too much.

...that being said, he still has a slightly unzipped costume under his tux, just in case. After years of rolling with Bruce and Batman, he's learned how to not trust public events and balls. It's the best time for scumbags to strike.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:57 am

More than a few pieces of art, jewellery and ass catch his eye. It's times like these he doesn't regret running away from home. Jerel plans to honestly buy a few things, to throw people off his scent--buying with dishonest money, of course. He's in the midst of planning which to buy and which to follow home with their new owners when he bumps into a bouncy young lady.

His champagne spills everywhere; so does hers. Her date isn't carrying any--he's the cop of the couple, Jerel can tell. "Oh, god,I'm so sorry, did I ruin your dress? Don't worry about my suit, this old thing, about time I got a new one," he blathers.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:29 am

The girl squeals unhappily, but waves Jerel's apology away. "No, no, I should have been watching where I was going - I can't believe I've been acting like a kid," she smiles, embarrassed, at Dick. "I'll - I'll be back, okay? I have to go to the bathroom and fix this. Don't move."

Dick smiles a bit and takes her glass. "Wouldn't dream of it, Monique," he flicks her a lazy salute and watches her go. He turns to Jerel - and it's not apparent if he recognises him or not just yet - and smiles charmingly. "I don't think you have to get a new suit. It looks fine to me."

(Would he recognise him? Have we done anything with them in civvies in this 'verse?)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:40 am

"I guess smelling like champagne isn't necessarily a bad thing," Jerel grins. This guy seems familiar. Maybe Jerel's bumped into him on a job, since he's a cop. "I'm Elliot. You're in Burglary, right?" (I don't think we've done anything with them in this verse. It's been mostly about Mitz, Jason and Snooze.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:55 am

Dick smiles and tilts his head. "Yeah. Dick, by the way," he holds his hand out to shake - Elliot's. "Are you - I mean, I haven't seem you around before. You're new here?" (Righto!)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:03 pm

Jerel shakes Dick's hand. Dick Grayson, he knows now. The guy is new to the BPD, Jerel hasn't had time to gather much gossip about him. He likes to keep track of the cops on his cases. "Nah, I'm a boyfriend. My girlfriend told me there was a new guy in Burglary with the bluest eyes she'd ever seen. You fit the bill."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:31 pm

Dick has the grace to look embarrassed. "Haha, yeah, these things. I grew them myself, yaknow," he says, smiling. "Who's the girlfriend? I don't know many people yet, since I transferred to Burglary. I swear I haven't been flirting with anyone." He raises his hands in mock-surrender.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:40 pm

Jerel laughs. This guy's down to earth kinda funny. If this were any other time, any other circumstance, Jerel'd make friends. "She's in Traffic," that was the lie he was telling, wasn't it? "You probably wouldn't even know the sight of her. I think she just saw you through a window or something, you're safe," he teases.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:54 pm

"Phew," Dick wipes his forehead dramatically. "That's a relief. So - you like this stuff?" Dick gestures to the art on display in front of them with his date's champagne. Monique's champagne. He really doesn't mind mingling, and he was told to stay where he is - and this guy doesn't seem so bad, after all.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:17 pm

"This stuff?" Jerel echoes. "Art, you mean? Passing interest. I like collecting pretty things. Makes me feel better when I'm down, you know? Just stare at nice colours for a while. Better than any alcohol. Well, maybe not /any/ alcohol, this champagne is pretty good," Jerel grins. "What about you? You like art, or are you just here for the Ball?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:25 pm

Dick smiles easily. "I'm here because sometimes we need a few hours to be human and breathe," he shrugs. "I have to be back working tonight, but right now it's nice to look at - wait, what did you call this stuff? Art? Fascinating..." He grins, jokily.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:35 pm

"Wow, working tonight. That's harsh," Jerel says. In his head he's starting to revise his plans, knowing someone from the department who's young and eager to prove themselves will be on the watch. Tonight he'll just stake out. Maybe he can find a way to pin thefts on the delivery guys.

He can't remember the last time he clocked off and was just human for a while.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:50 pm

Dick laughs. "Nah, I like work. I know, I know, I'm a dork," he says, ducking his head. "But it's not so bad. You're here for the night, then? What kinda work do you do?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:02 pm

"I'm here until my date shows up," Jerel says, rubbing the back of his neck. "She's not here yet. Dunno if she'll stand me up or not, she said she'd be here by now." He doesn't know what to say about his work. If he says he doesn't work, then he buys art, it'll look like he's some rich stay at home boyfriend, and anyone gossipy will trawl Traffic to find who he was the boyfriend of.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:07 pm

Dick frowns. "Aw, hey," he says sympathetically. "That sucks. You wanna hang out with me and Monique for the night? They're going to have the auction later and food and stuff. You should stick around even if your date doesn't turn up." Dick hates that people get stood up, no matter what the reason. Sometimes he has to do it himself, but he despises himself each time.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:26 pm

Jerel quickly weighs up whether he can get away with lying all night. He reckons he can. "Sure, that sounds good. I was hoping to see the auction, at least, before I slunk home with my tail between my legs," he jokes. "Thanks, man."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:29 pm

"Hey, you spilled champagne over my date," Dick grins. "We've bonded. If we can't stick together, then who can?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:32 pm

"True enough. And at least it wasn't you who spilled champagne all over her, or you'd be going home unlucky," Jerel grins. "This way you can go home and help her out of her dress, y'know?" He waggles his eyebrows, and laughs.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:37 pm

Dick pauses for a split-second, but smiles again without much effort. So this Elliot guy is a 'bro'. Just have to rethink how he's going to talk to him, that's all. "I hadn't really thought about it," Dick says, still smiling; friendly-like. "Working, remember?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:42 pm

"Oh, right." Jerel makes a sympathetic face, but he's curious at how the expression seems frozen on Dick's. Maybe they're not sexually active yet. "So d'you like it? Burglary? Got anything interesting on your desk?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:54 pm

"Yeah. Yeah!" Dick nods, smiling a little more easier. "Bludhaven's pretty good at keeping me on my toes, if I'm honest. There's a lot to do. Obviously not as crazy-interesting as Gotham - that's where I'm from - but it's good. Not boring." Dick gets another urge to ask Elliot what his job is, but knows that usually when people like what they do or are proud of it, they'll jump at the opportunity to talk about it. He'll leave it for now. It's only polite.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:57 pm

"Oh, you're from Gotham? Why'd you leave there for here?" Jerel really wants to know if any of his cases are on Dick's desk, now, but he supposes he'd have to be real good friends for Dick to talk about work with him, not some stranger met five minutes ago.

Hahaha I /knew/ that wasn't Commissioner Gordon on the floor, his identity came up as unknown in detective mode, yesssss. All the wins for knowing the canon and about fear toxin. As soon as Joker talked about fear I knew Scarecrow would be the next boss.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Dick waves his free hand. "It's a long and very boring story, believe me," he laughs, then catches sight of his date at the other side of the room and waves her over. "Hey. Elliot here got stood up. We're gonna be moral support. You think you can look passed the champagne incident for the night?"

"What? Oh! Totally," Monique smiles at Elliot and takes her glass from Dick. "It was my fault anyway."

aaaaaaaaaaaaugh SCARECROW FUCK OFF I hate fighting him, no lie. But I am SO HAPPY you're playing AA. It's such a great game. You should get Arkham City after as well. Yes. Yes you should.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:09 pm

"Aw, no, it was mine. I turned around too quick, I wasn't paying attention," Jerel says. He holds up his hand to forestall any protests. "I'm a gentleman, just let me take the blame. I'll take your dry-cleaning bill, too." It's the least he can do. It's not like he spilled his drink over her on purpose, that's a whole different con.

It is pretty great. Though I can't figure out how to take down all the guards without another one of them spotting the downed bodies, grargh. I will probably get AC after, yes, it is on my list of games, heh.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Monique tucks a lock of hair behind her ear, smiling. Dick looks at her and tries to hide an odd kind of smile. "That's real sweet of you - Elliot, right?" she says.

I cannot tell you how better a game it is. I just - I love that game so much. And! AND! The Game of the Year edition is coming out soon and it'll have all the DLC, which is Catwoman, Robin, Nightwing, Batman skins, and the Harley's Revenge pack and that's going to be AWESOME you will love it so much, there is nothing not to love.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:23 pm

"That's me." Jerel usually picks his middle name for an alias. It's something he remembers to respond to, at least. "It's nothing, really. That's too nice a dress to have it ruined by my stupidity." Jerel catches the weird smile on Dick's face and doesn't know what to make of it, beyond the fact that she's flirting and Dick's not getting all alpha-male, so they must be in the /really/ early stages.

AGH BANE FUCK OFF GO AWAY TOM HARDY NGH FUCK OOOOOFF HENCHMEN
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:27 pm

It's not like Dick can blame her; he wasn't looking for a relationship since he's kind of terrible at them, he's a little weird about people touching him still, and Elliot seems like a nice enough guy. Good looking, at the very least. "Hey," he butts in gently. "I'm feeling left out of this champagne discussion. Let me get you guys more. Okay?" He flashes them both a charming smile.

I legit lol'd. Also, hey, I have to sleep soon. Need to be awake for the matinee for Avengers tomorrow~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:31 pm

Jerel could probably handle being left alone with someone who wasn't a cop--could definitely handle it, and her, since Monique is pretty smokin', but for some reason, what comes out of his grinning mouth is, "Ditching me already, huh?"

AVENGERS my god I'm so jealous, like thirty of my friends went to the first show the other day and I couldn't gooooo sob. I want to see iiiiiiiiiiiiit.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Dick laughs and deftly takes their glasses from their hands. "Nope. Just getting you drunk, apparently," he says cheerfully, and leaves for the drinks table.

Monique watches him go because he fills those pants so well, then turns to Elliot. "So are you loving this place or what? It's so fancy."

I think Dick's date is Kaylee. Huh. Also I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT only partially because we get it before Americans, heh.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:58 pm

"It's gorgeous. I never really get to go to Balls or anything," Jerel admits. Mostly he's watching them from the skylight. "So do you work for the police department, too? Is that how you guys met?" He gestures at Dick. He'd tried not to, but his eyes followed Dick's ass just like Monique's. It's rare that a guy catches Jerel's attention for more than money, but he's a sucker for blue eyes. Well. He's mostly just a sucker, actually. Eh heh.

Mwahahaha about time things worked out for us non-US-ers. Also KAYLEE SO ADORABLE yesssss. Dick originally noticed her because he complimented her on the teddy-bear sewn onto her pants?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:12 pm

"Nuh-uh," Monique shakes her head. "We live in the same apartment block. I'm not used to this stuff at all and Dick didn't have a date, so he offered to take me. He's such a nice guy, y'know?" She's currently wondering if he's too nice for her; she has a thing for bad boys. But it's nice to go somewhere fancy like this, dress up and stuff. "I'm not even gonna buy anything. I can't afford it. But I've never been to an auction like this. You?"

Or teddy bear backpack XD H'okay, I am going to pack up and go to bed. I will sleep after the next reply!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:18 pm

"He seems nice, yeah. I like collecting art," Jerel tells her. "I'll probably get one or two pieces. I'm trying to pick my favourites now. Though I know what you mean about affording it--very limited budget, I've got, so we'll see what I can get," he grins. Actually, he's budgeted several thousand for this outing. Not enough to be targeted for future auctions, not too little so he can be outraged and frightened when things start getting thieved from their new owners, if he gets questioned. He'll have to give a real address, too, he reflects; one of his hide-outs, luckily, is under 'Elliot'.

(additionally: sleep is so evil, grumble, why does it take you away)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:44 pm

"Seen anything you like? I like that one," Monique points to a light, landscape piece at the other end of the room. "Got a real, I don't know, untouched by city feel to it, I guess."

Dick takes his time getting the drinks. He promised Monique a good night out and he knew when he did that he wouldn't be the best company. It's only fair that he let her talk to Elliot and enjoy herself. He might even beg off, claiming work got him, and let them both salvage the night. Her with her terrible date and Elliot with his invisible one.

(Only for a few hours! Really this time. I HAVE to wake up or I shall be pissed. ...I'll stay for another reply.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:49 pm

"I like the city," Jerel confesses. "Landscapes are good, though. Let's find your date and go have a look, shall we?" It's not that it wouldn't be nice to get lucky in more ways than one tonight, but Monique seems--sweet. Young. Naive, even. Not Jerel's type. Besides, it's plain rude to cut Dick out, when he was the one who made the offer to hang out together.

(Stay 'til the hour, that's a nice round number. I just started DAII, and the beginning was kind of freaky. Really throws you right into it, doesn't it.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Monique scans the room and points to Dick - he's hard to miss, being one of the top two best looking in the room. "Okay. And, y'know, cities aren't bad. Just grew up here. After a while, you start to think any grass is greener, since the grass here is so damned brown."

(Aw, man, I am sorry. Another case of side-characters taking over main character plot. But it is very Dick to just stand back and let someone be happy in his place. Also ISN'T IT BRILLIANT fuck I love that game so much. SO MUCH. Sigh. What class are you? What's your Hawke like? TELL ME EVERYTHING [I know you can't right now, since you just started, but ugh that game]. And, yeah, I'll stay for the next five minutes XD)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:59 pm

"I dunno, I reckon I've heard of a few where the grass is pretty black," Jerel says, and leads Monique to Dick, him standing at the bar.

(Why are you sorry? And it's not like Jerel to let someone stand back, heh. Also, lol, all I have chosen right now is that Hawke is a male warrior class. Is this Morrigan's mother, the one who saves us?)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Monique snorts as they get close to Dick. "I don't go into the ghettos," she wrinkles her nose. Dick looks over his shoulder when he hears her voice and turns with their champagne, which he just got.

"So, you don't go anywhere in Bludhaven?" he jokes easily. "Sorry, guys. The bar is swapped, as you can see. Didn't mean to take that long."

(Well, because it was meant to be a Jerel and Dick scene and it turned into Dick trying to get Jerel laid -_- And, yes, that is her! Flemeth is pretty damned cool, it has to be said. Also, warrior that is interesting. I will need to know how you find that; I am never a warrior. Too used to being a mage or rogue. Anyway, anyway, you shall not tempt me with talks of Dragon Age. I must away and sleep. GOODNIGHT THE NOC I shall maybe hopefully probably see you in a few hours~ ♥♥♥)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:12 pm

"Totally okay," Jerel assures him, accepting the champagne and sipping it. Ah: they've down-graded to the next rank of bottles. The Commissioner must have stopped drinking the champagne. "We were just chatting. I hear you guys are neighbours?"

(Most scenes are Dick trying to get Jerel laid, ahahahaha. I am pretty much always a warrior, I like hulk smashing and Leroy Jenkinsing--I mean, buttonmashing and running in without a care. GOODNIGHT sleep weeeeeeeeeeeell dream sweet Avenging dreams~ ♥!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Dick sips his orange juice and winks, playful, at Monique. She flushes slightly. Dick doesn't seem to notice. "Yeah, we've been neighbours since I rolled into town. Monique's looked after me; making sure I don't piss off our super and stuff, telling me where all the good Chinese places are. I figured I owed her a good night. Right?" he grins and Monique and she smiles back. There's a definitely friendly vibe going on, though it's mostly all from Dick.

(Badumtssh. And, this is very amusing to me. Weeeell I would like to know how that goes even more, now. I've never really thought it possible to Leroy Jenkins DAII, at least later on in the game, so I will be pleasantly surprised when you manage it. Also it's pretty rewarding to not be a mage, at times. I will shut up now.
...I am in huge amounts of neck pain right now so I cannot sleep. I'm going to try again. But hellogoodbye)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Jerel decides not to say 'so you two aren't together', sure that'll make Monique flare up like a bright red star. He's had some practice with blushing, with Mitz, heh. Instead, he grins. "Well, tonight is a night of fine sparkling wine and fine art. That's a pretty good trade off for Chinese, I think. What've you got there?" he asks, changing the subject as he gestures at Dick's drink. Maybe if he spares Monique a little embarrassment, she'll put in a few good words for him if Dick ends up suspecting him in any jewel thefts. It's always nice to have support.

(Yeah, mages have a pretty bad rap in this game, huh. Also: I hope you are sleeping better now, I am sorry my reply was delayed, I was off getting pizza. It's pretty easy to LJ it right now, especially since the archers are always positioned at the back, so I can take them out while my team deals with the little guys. Anyway SLEEP WELL or SLEEP BETTER ♥!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:07 pm

Dick looks at his glass like he's just noticed it. "Oh, nothing. Orange soda," he says, and nudges Monique like it's an inside joke. "The fancy kind, though. It has bits." Monique giggles, flirting, but Dick is smiling at Elliot charmingly. He's very clearly looking for a laugh from this guy. He has no idea why. He just feels like it would be really rewarding to make him laugh - or smile honestly. Because there's definitely something hidden in those smiles of his. Dick is intrigued.

(It's all about the mage hate, seriously. I LOVE THAT GAME how is it going? Also I am sorryyyyyy I have been kind of terrible at being online today. AVENGERS WAS AMAZING I want to go see it again, I have no way of expressing it without barfing rainbows in your face. Ugh. So good. And then I went to see my friend's band play and that was good. Contentsigh. I think I can handle this not drinking schtick, you know. It's pretty okay.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:16 pm

Jerel quirks an eyebrow, but he's smiling a bit. "The kind with bits in? What soda has bits in it? Is it fruit?" It's like the full force of Dick's smile has been turned on him, and Jerel realises distantly that this is flirting. He's flirting honestly with a guy, not for any purpose or money. It's--odd. He's always seen himself as more of an opportunist than of one sexuality or another, but it's still odd.

(I get to see Avengers in twenty-six hours and that is faaaaaar too long. DA is going well! I am currently wandering around the Wounded Coast, looking for a missing elf kid. I keep trying to clear all my secondary quests before doing the main ones but more keep appearing! Le sigh. I am glad you had fun tonight! It's been a while since you've gone out.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Dick laughs. "Yeah, it's fruit. It's orange bits. Pulp," he offers his glass to Jerel to try. "It's good, if you like pulp. I think it's kind of weird that all fancy places assume that people do, but hey. I never claimed to understand high society."

(aaaaaaaaugh I am so sorry. Basically I only got the hour or two before Avengers to sleep so I kind of passed out and then woke up again and pass out again. It, sigh, it sucks. I want to yell at something but I'm too tired. :| How did the Wounded Coast go? Where are you now? I'm gonna try to get back to sleep in a second, but the way things are going it might not end too well. So I might be back! :D? ♥♥♥)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:51 pm

Jerel takes a sip, wrapping his hand around Dick's as he tips the glass to his mouth. "Mm. Fizzy pulp. That's weird." He grins. "I don't think my mouth knows what to do with that."

(I just got up to Anders, then decided to take a break and try me some ME2. Can't decide if I want to romance Anders or Fenris, so I'm giving myself time to decide. Sleep well~)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next