[Hunterverse] Christmas

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Hunterverse] Christmas

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 11, 2012 12:18 am

Not long after the adventure with the dragons (which was the understatement of the century), London woke up one morning to Christmas displays in all the shop windows, lights strung up across streets and tinsel curling over doorways. Christmas was coming. Mulled wine appeared on menus and cashiers began wishing everyone happy holidays.

It would be Snooze's first Christmas since he was twelve without Thad and Willow. He made up for this by logging into the forums the week before and queuing up as many jobs as he possibly could. Of course, he still had John, and James was in town, and there was Mouse and Mitz and Jerel.

But his house was quiet and lonely and cold, and he needed to get out of it.

(Mitz probably notices.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Re: [Hunterverse] Christmas

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 11, 2012 12:37 am

Mitz certainly notices that there is a lot more activity from Snooze on the fourms, that's for sure. He lets Snooze snag up a few jobs and keep them until, and he's expecting it when it happens, some people start complaining about jobs disappearing too quickly. Of course, Mitz reckons it's all a bit hilarious. When the jobs are there, no-one touches them. But when they're being taken - well, it's all very British.

Mitz sends Snooze a message. "Sooooo, are you broke or are you just bored? Because we could hang out if you're bored. By which I mean you're taking up a lot of those jobs, mate. Drop me a line?"
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 11, 2012 12:46 am

Snooze usually takes the time to write in his journal after every job. Halfway through today's entry on brownies and grumkins, his computer beeps. He gets up to check it, and finds Mitz's message.

For a moment, he wonders if this is Mitz's way of telling him to back down. Then he realises it's more like Mitz's way of asking him if he's okay. So he sends off a reply, after some consideration, that reads: Christmas this year will be quieter than usual for me. I dislike quiet. We could hang out. I would enjoy that.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 11, 2012 12:56 am

Mitz is hunched at his desk in the dark of his basement, cuddling up to a cup of coffee - and grinning at his screen.

Cool! Tomorrow, then? You don't have a job booked, right? We'll get coffee or something and maybe talk about Christmas if you still don't mind me and Jerel coming over to yours for that.

(Fffff okay I think I should get ready to go. I also have to pack bluhbluh)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 11, 2012 12:57 am

Snooze glances around his drafty, glassy house. I definitely still want you to come over. This place is too big for me on the best of days. Shall I get coffee and come to yours, or shall we meet somewhere?

(nnrgh those do not sound like fun things like rping and mass effect)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 11, 2012 1:17 am

Even Jerel? Ha ha. No, we can go out. If you're not feeling great then this place isn't going to help you any. Where do you like? I can meet you in town.

Mitz quickly plans to work the morning at the shop so he can justify getting money from Max and Jet. Then he can have lunch with Snooze and everything'll be good. ...he's a little embarrassed that he's looking forward to this so much, though. Maybe he was going a little holidays-depression too? Who knows.

(everything is not fun. But I will be bringing the lappy and dongle with me to Dublin, so I will be on at some point or another~ I should go now, though. Food needs to be had and UGH IT IS RAINING balls balls balls I hate everything okay I am gone. SLEEP GOOD WHEN YOU DO, DEAR NOC ♥♥♥)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 11, 2012 1:20 am

Snooze picks a place for them to meet, a coffee shop he knows in Covent Garden, where it's quiet but tasty, and independent from chain stores. He likes independent places. He can feel himself cheering up even as they make plans. Maybe he needs to hang out with friends; it's been a while since he's done anything since work.

I look forward to seeing you, he ends the message with, and sends it before he feels stupid.

(Well, I just started ME, so currently I am like hey who's this dude and who's that dude and DOCTOR CHAKWAS and HEY IT'S ANDERSON and UGH UDINA and all that. Very Happy Have fun with fooooooooooood~ ♥!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 11, 2012 11:16 am

Mitz's stomach flips, the traitor, when he reads Snooze's response and has replied "Me too" before he even realised he was typing - which happens maybe a little more often than he'd like to admit. He gives up, ready to curl up on his mattress with a healthy dollop of shame before he gets up and worries about turning up at Max and Jet's at opening.

The next day goes quickly enough. Max and Jet are well aware that Mitz only offers to help with the shop when he's bored, fighting with Jerel or in need of some honest money and since he's not upset or angry, they know the drill. Jet sneaks an extra thirty in Mitz's pay, as well, and Mitz lets him. He supposes, well, it's Christmas. And he could use the money to buy Jet something really nice.

He's lost in thought about what to do, gift-wise, when he walks into the cafe that Snooze chose. It takes him a second to blink around and find Snooze, but he does, and sits down next to him. "Hi, sorry, hi," he grins. "I'm late. Was I very late? Have you been here long?" Mitz clears his throat nervously and reaches for the menu.

(I absolutely adore your backwards playing of Mass Effect. If you were living anywhere near me, the boys wouldn't have stood for it XD I was basically bullied into playing 1 just because I voiced an interest in playing 2, heh. WHERE ARE YOU NOW IN THE GAME tell me - wait. Deja vu >.>)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 11, 2012 11:24 am

Snooze signs off that day with a smile on his face. He thinks it is possible the two of them could be real friends, not just allies in the fight against the monsters. It might be nice.

The next day, Snooze gets to the coffee shop half an hour early to scout around and make sure they won't be interrupted by any surprise jobs. Usually he'd welcome something like that to keep him busy, but he finds himself wanting to spend some uninterrupted time with Mitz. Almost like pretending they're normal, just for the length of a coffee, not a half-dragon and an angel vessel.

"I have not been here long," he says in response to Mitz's question, because admitting he scouted the place is weird even to him. "And you are not late. I allowed for the fact that you would be on foot," he admits.

(Eh heh DEJA VU is okay, I am used to you going to ask it every time I tell you I am playing a game you have already played, because it is what I ask people when they're reading books I have already read. I am reeeeeally early on, I just met Garrus and squealed. Also I am not yet as annoyed at Ashley as I thought I'd be but I'm still picking Kaidan. Backwards playing is the beeeeeest it means that in 2 as soon as we landed on that planet that got attacked and I saw quarians I was like TALI MUST BE HERE and I was riiiiiiight.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon May 14, 2012 4:01 am

Mitz ducks his head a little and turns the menu over to see the prices for the drinks. "I, uh - yeah, I guess that's fair," he says. "But I was around anyway, doing a bit of work for Max. Anyway, that's not important. How's the work you've been doing lately? Anything good?"

(HELLO AGAIN man oh man I can only guess how far you are now HOW IS IT GOING I bet the cover system and different controls are getting on your tits a bit, yes? When I picked up ME1 recently it drove me insane. Which is odd enough, since when I came through from one to two, I hated everything. But that's mostly because the controls in one are made for PC and they changed them for Xbox for two and three. /dork okay okay okay tell me about your game GIVE ME DETAILS I EAT DETAILS)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon May 14, 2012 10:16 pm

"Bits and pieces. I am mostly just keeping busy." Snooze realises, in an instant, that Mitz might be here in his capacity as Forum administrator. He was asking about all the jobs Snooze was taking, and the other hunters on the forums were complaining about all the jobs being snatched up--his heart abruptly sinks. "I will--if you are here to tell me to stop taking so many jobs, I do not know what to tell you. No one else seemed to be taking them. I thought they needed to be done and I had time to do them in."

(Yes, the cover system is shitting me, I can never take cover. But I am getting the hang of controls. The other thing that's shitting me is the difficulty level. How the hell am I supposed to fight a Thresher Maw? And I am the worst Mako driver, seriously, ffs. I am not so far at all, I maybe kind of picked up DAII again because I was getting so shitty with not being able to finish that Thresher Maw mission. I was clearing the Artemis Tau galaxy looking for Liara. Waaaaaaay early on. Now I am just up to Leandra's disappearance in DAII though! And you may have seen my twitter flailing earlier over how Anders kissed me and then Fenris did.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon May 14, 2012 10:32 pm

"What?" Mitz puts down the menu, frowning slightly. "I mean, yes, I was gonna bring it up. Like, conversation," he says, defeated slightly. "But that's not what I'm - here for. I, I could be, I guess." He, unconsciously, shrinks back into his chair a little. It was stupid of him to bring up work. You don't do that when you're being friendly. Stupid, Mitz. So stupid. Now he's here on a business lunch.

He supposes that's better than nothing at all. He doesn't need friends anyway. He has Jerel.

(I did not see it! But jsdkf;ajsdk Anders' kiss, would you just - it's lovely and it just yes. YES. Also, have you fallen in love with Varric, yet? Holy crap I love Varric. I love him so much. I have so many dwarf feelings. Yes.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon May 14, 2012 10:37 pm

"Then we are just here as friends?" Snooze asks, cautiously, to make sure. "I hoped so. But you mentioned, in your message, about the jobs, and then asking about work--I will stop taking so many, if you like, but that is also not why I came here." He doesn't like how Mitz shrunk into his seat, even though inside Snooze wanted to do the same thing. He's got to try to draw him out again now. Stupid, he tells himself, very stupid, why do you not try being friendly, it's not a hugely foreign concept.

(My permanent team is Anders, Fenris and Varric. I can't get enough of all of them, they're fantastic. Anders' kiss was a total surprise, I was trying to avoid the kiss because I wanted Fenris and then BAM he grabbed me and my heart melted and babyyyyyyyyyyy and I was so conflicted. But then Fenris showed up at my estate and the whole broody, sudden, slamming-into-walls kiss, hng, I am going to have to do another playthrough just for Anders because Fenris has stolen my affections by dumping me. The bastard. The very first conversation after the cutscene where he leaves me was Anders needling him about us being together and them arguing over me, it was the /best/.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon May 14, 2012 10:49 pm

"We're definitely here as friends," Mitz says vehemently, brightening instantly. Like nothing happened. Like his hopes weren't just briefly dashed. "Most definitely. I just, I mean what the hell am I going to talk to you about apart from work, y'get me? And don't worry about the complaints. Everyone's just freaked because they're being shown how lazy they are. They did the same with Lioness - with Mouse. When she first. Uh. Yeah."

(ISN'T IT THOUGH augh I am so glad you are playing it ALSO can you see why Mitz was all freaked by Snooze acting Tranquil because it's magical lobotomy and how freaky is it I LOVE IT ALL I LOVE IT SO MUCH I want DAIII nooooooooooooooows sob)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon May 14, 2012 10:53 pm

"You--I was just about to ask if you knew her back then." Snooze laughs a bit. "Of course you did, you were the administrator. What was it like? What was she like? Were you friends from the start, like the two of us were?" To be honest, he wants to know if they're together, because he's never had the balls to ask and hunters don't make it obvious.

(we should play more in DA verse now because I know it better, not DAO though because I still haven't got past Redcliffe in it but DAII definitely KIRKWALL FOR THE WIN and yes, I definitely understand, I was so sad when Anders' 'special friend' was Tranquil-ised)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon May 14, 2012 11:05 pm

Mitz laughs. "I'm pretty sure she hated me, mate," he says, shaking his head. "She wasn't great at following the rules of the board back then and kept getting into fights with other members and - yeah. She hated me. I kept having to ask her to cut it out. I was just a guy sending her warnings and the occasional bit of information until she needed help with a job and no-one would back her up." Mitz shrugs. "Then we were friends." He doesn't mention that he thinks the sight of him made her pity him. Most people expect a billionaire running this crap from his secret base, not a scrawny homeless.

(Next time I pick up DA, I'm totally up for it. I would say yes now, but I'm all - Batmanning and Mass Effecting and I'd just end up messing it up, if I'm honest. Sigh. Sin, get your act together. And hahahahaah they were just not subtle at all with Anders' 'special friend', huh. My god.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue May 15, 2012 12:12 am

Though he is a little ashamed, that makes Snooze feel somewhat special--that he and Mitz got along from the start. But then he supposes that is why they are friends, and Mitz and Mouse have that--history. Chemistry. It must come from fighting. Or maybe Mouse just fights with everyone at the start. "That must have been some job you worked together."

(Dude. DUDE. NORMANDY RP. Also I flirted with Anders a bit and he mentioned that his special friend was his first, it was adorable.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue May 15, 2012 12:01 pm

(ooh I just got an idea)
Mitz shrugs and smiles slightly, self-deprecating. "It seemed pretty standard job until - well. I just," he looks away. "We ran into some angels. Needless to say, we didn't finish the job. We both got really fucked up. Jerel did a bang up job, though, and you'd never know."

(Ffffahahaha dude Normandy RP is just Canonverse but with people called Shepard and Joker and no Time Lords XD And AUGH GOD ANDERS YOU ADORABLE LITTLE SCRUFFY APOSTATE COME TO ME BB)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 16, 2012 10:16 pm

"The angels attacked you?" Snooze shakes his head, runs a hand through his hair. "And associating with me put you back in direct contact with them. You are very brave." And Snooze is surprised Mitz wants to be anywhere near him.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 18, 2012 3:10 am

Mitz doesn't so much cough as choke on air. "What? No. No! I'm not brave or anything," he waves his hands a little. "I'm thick, fair enough. I mean, me n' Mouse, we kind of barged in there and messed up something that these fucking angels were - I don't know, man, but there was a lot of blood and I kind of lost it. Thick," he repeats, grinning. "Not brave."

Max does keep telling him that there's a fine line, though.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 18, 2012 12:26 pm

"You were brave when you took an angel inside you. Scared, and yet acting anyway--the definition of bravery, is it not?" Snooze points out.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 18, 2012 2:29 pm

Mitz shakes his head, frowning slightly and looking at the table. The praise is actually starting to make him feel uncomfortable, now. It's not earned. Snooze is wrong. "I'm not brave, c'mon, mate," he says quietly. "You're mixing me up with someone else, haha."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 18, 2012 2:31 pm

"Mitz," Snooze begins, then stops. "You helped me with my--problem."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Mitz frowns harder and shifts away a little, angling away from the conversation, almost. "'Course I bloody did," he says, voice still quiet enough. "I couldn't just - it's not like I could just leave you to take care of that bollocks by yourself. That's not, look, that's not bravery either. That's, like, some kind of mix of stupidity and just - too nice for my own good. Not that I'm complaining!" He suddenly snaps his head up to look at Snooze, frantically worried. "It turned out pretty good in the end, right? What I mean by that is we're friends now. So that's good. That's all I meant."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 18, 2012 2:53 pm

"It did turn out well, yes," Snooze agrees after a moment. He can't fight this battle with Mitz; he suspects it would lead to Mitz walking away from the table, all because Snooze called him brave. He wants Mitz to stay. "You're a good friend."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 18, 2012 2:57 pm

"Oh," Mitz says idiotically, and relaxes. This is a compliment he can live with, it turns out. "Thanks. You are, too."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Snooze remembers Thad and Willow. "I get my friends mixed up in things they shouldn't have to be mixed up in," he says.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 18, 2012 3:06 pm

Mitz bites his lip a little, and cocks his head. "Well, uh. D'you demand that they get mixed up in these things? Because fuck knows you didn't make me do anything, that was definitely my choice," he says, smiling a bit. Coaxing. "It's you your mates do it for, yeah. But it's because you're a good mate. For me, anyway."

Mitz doesn't really notice that he's talking about a time when he was rushing into a suicide mission for Snooze just because he got a kind word or two and a smile. But that's what friendship is to Mitz. He's easy.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 18, 2012 3:09 pm

"I do try to be a good friend," Snooze agrees. The ache in his chest at the thought of Thad and Willow still doesn't fade; it was Snooze's choice to barrel in to the dragon's lair, he could have chosen differently. Should have. So many times since then he should have chosen differently, too, but he always picked the path that led to more fighting, more danger for his friends. Idiot.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 18, 2012 3:15 pm

Mitz shrugs, and nudges his foot against Snooze's. He smiles more, trying to get Snooze to copy the expression. "I reckon you do a good job."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Snooze supposes Mitz did come out of their last adventure alive. That's a plus. He manages to smile a little. "Thank you."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Mitz beams at the smile like it's a huge victory. And, in all fairness, it is for him. "No worries, mate. Now, uh," he pauses, smile dropping a little because embarrassment takes over. "D'you mind if we get something to eat? Only - only I wouldn't mind." And he has money, for once. He obviously can't spend it all here, but Jet did slip him extra, so...
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 18, 2012 3:32 pm

"Food sounds good," Snooze agrees. "I'll pay. This place was my choice." He knows Mitz might not have the money to afford something substantial from an indie place like this, and Snooze did invite him out. It Definitely Does Not enter his mind that with him paying he can pretend like this is a date.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 18, 2012 3:39 pm

"No, no, really," Mitz shakes his head. He drops his voice lower, quieter. "I worked today; I have the money. I made sure." He smiles a bit, embarrassed but proud at the same time. He's glad that he can confide in Snooze like that, he doesn't have to pretend. There's still shame, of course there is, but not as much as usual.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 18, 2012 3:41 pm

"Okay." Snooze smiles at him; Mitz looks proud of himself. Snooze remembers the first time he had money of his own to spend, and almost every time thereafter. It is something to be proud of. "What do you feel like?" He hands Mitz a menu.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Mitz exhales slowly while he thinks. "I don't know," he says honestly, after a moment. "I dunno if I can even eat that much here? These are super rich foods - I mean, to taste. Might just get a mountain of chips and a fish." He laughs, a smidge nervously. But he's pretty happy right now. He feels normal. He feels like he could be okay with liking Snooze and being friends, if this is what it means.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Snooze laughs. "Fish and chips is always a good fall back. I think I'm going to get the Thai green curry. You can try some, when it gets here, if you like. I have a thing for green beans," he confides in a whisper.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Mitz smiles and looks away, bashful at Snooze's tone. "I - I don't think I've really had them," he admits, trying to get what amount of cool he has under control. He shakes his head slightly. "Obviously I've had them before. But - wow, a long time ago. A really long time ago. I don't remember liking them," he smiles wider, challenging Snooze juuuuuust a little.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 18, 2012 4:39 pm

Snooze chuckles a bit. "Were you one of those children who never ate their vegetables?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 18, 2012 4:55 pm

Mitz shakes his head. "Heh, uh. No, man," he smiles a little, looking away a bit. "When we had 'em, I just ate - everything. I was obsessed with bulking up, you know? Not being tiny any more. I know you can't tell know, right, but I used to be pretty scrawny," he jokes.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 18, 2012 4:58 pm

"I can't imagine that," Snooze says, lips quirked. "You should try mine, when the curry comes. Green beans are delicious. Actually, I think most food is delicious. I like to cook. You may have noticed."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 18, 2012 5:03 pm

"No fucking kidding," Mitz says playfully. "Oh, yeah, you mentioned that a few times. And cooked something for me that, honestly, gave me a fucking religious experience."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 18, 2012 5:05 pm

That makes Snooze laugh. "I take it you would be in favour of me cooking something at Christmas, then."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Mitz hesitates. "I, uh," he clears his throat and sits up a little straighter. "I was kind of hoping you'd bring that up. What - what should we bring with us? Jerel keeps telling me to stop thinking about it, but I figure people bring things. Don't they? What do you need?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Snooze hums thoughtfully. "I think I have everything I need to cook. And the house has a wine cellar, so you don't need to bring alcohol. Just yourselves, I believe."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next