[Hunterverse] Christmas

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Hunterverse] Christmas

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:46 pm

That kind of makes Mitz - shift. Not uncomfortably. But he does have to take a breath and calm himself down. It's just /really/ nice to be touched like that so casually. And after being so blatant about his flirting, too. Mitz might be on the path to being aroused, is all I'm saying.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:47 pm

Snooze is also not unaffected by the touch of Mitz's skin to his own. He's rather excited, actually. It's been a long time since he's wanted to be close to anyone.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:34 am

(Mitz'll keep his mouth shut until Snooze says something. So, skip to them in the house, maybe? Also, Mitz's brain is basically EVERYBODY WAS KUNG-FU FIGHTING DADADADADADADA DON'T FUCK THIS UP ASSDOUCHE)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:52 am

(Sounds good. Also haha I love that that's Mitz's alarmed song.) Just before they get into the house, Snooze leads Mitz just off to one side. "This will only take a moment." he takes Mitz's hand and presses it to the stone wall surround the house, splitting it off from the sidewalk. "The wards will recognise you even if I'm not with you, now," he explains.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:56 am

Mitz blinks, turning pink. He thought Snooze was going to do something entirely different, there. "I - yeah. Cool," he swallows, nodding. "Though I probably won't ever be here without you, so."

(That is a mix between I'M GETTING ATTENTION and his alarmed song. He's a strange boy.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:16 am

Snooze shrugs a little. "You can come whenever you like. Even if you just want a shower or something." Then he leads Mitz back to the door and unlocks it, lets them inside. Once the door closes behind them, Snooze pushes Mitz back against it and, a hairsbreadth from his lips, says, "Push me away now if you don't want this."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:25 am

Mitz's breath catches and he pauses for a second before leaning forward to kiss Snooze. There's a response for him. And it's pretty clear - /and/ Mitz doesn't have to talk. Everything's working out him right now. He doesn't know what to do with himself.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:04 am

Snooze makes a pleased noise and kisses Mitz sweetly. He's a big believer in first kisses. He brings his hand up to rest at Mitz's neck and deepens the kiss when their mouths meet again, pinning Mitz to the door and licking at his bottom lip.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:58 pm

Mitz tests Snooze's hold, once, then melts against him, pressing into line of Snooze's body. He doesn't want to assume things, doesn't want to jump the gun but - well. He's wanted this for a while and like hell is he going to just stand there and not do anything. Even if he is terrified.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:06 pm

It's been a long while since Snooze has done any kissing, and he felt a little clumsy, right up until Mitz melts against him. He goes hot all over. "Come to my bedroom," Snooze murmurs, impulsive.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:28 pm

Mitz does a quick update in his brain, checking off some kind of list. Lunch date? Check. Holding hands? Check. Seems pretty slow going and sweet and not what he's used to. But kissing as soon as he's in the door, pressing him against it? Suggesting bedrooms? ...admittedly more what he's used to and he's vaguely pleased that he's not scrabbling about in the dark, but -- shut up Mitz shup up and just enjoy what's happening stop thinking, christ why does anyone put up with you fuck

He nods. "Okay," he says, breathless, but grinning.

Last edited by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Snooze's smile widens and he twists their fingers together, pulls Mitz towards the stairs. He wants to show Mitz the library, the garden, the kitchen, and kiss him in all of them. His bedroom, though, that's a good start. Snooze has never brought anyone there.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:30 am

Mitz stays silent while they walk up the stairs. He's kind of pissed off with himself that he's upset that they're just, uh, hooking up or whatever. He /should/ be pleased as piss. He holds onto Snooze's hand while they walk and kind of frowns at himself. He's never bloody happy, is he. Right.

Mitz spends the rest of the way up the stairs talking himself out of feeling sorry for himself because he isn't getting fucking cuddles for what-the-fuck-ever. Jesus. He needs a slap. And then he needs to learn how to grow a pair of fucking balls. There's something wrong with him.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Snooze catches sight of Mitz's frown as they reach the top, just outside his bedroom door, and all his confidence and excitement at finally being close to Mitz flees. Is this too fast? Too soon? Did Mitz really only want to look at his library? "What is it? What's wrong?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Mitz shakes his head, though he can barely shake the frown off. "Nothing. Nothing's wrong," he says, and he believes it. Nothing's wrong with the situation, anyway. There's something definitely wrong with him. "I'm thinking too much. It's nothing new." He makes himself smile and squeezes Snooze's hand. "Believe me? Nothing's wrong, this is brilliant and I'm just a little odd? Really."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Try as he might, Snooze can't get back his confidence. He's shy and nervous now, and worried. He squeezes Mitz's hand back, and opens his bedroom door to allow Mitz to walk inside. He won't pull him inside; Mitz has to go in on his own. "What are you thinking about?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Mitz doesn't really think about it. He walks in and looks around, momentarily taken away by how nice it is in Snooze's bedroom. See, he should be psyched that he even got to spend a few minutes here. He smiles, apologetic, turning to Snooze. "What? Oh. Pfff, nothing that matters," he shrugs and pulls off his coat. "Just - I've never had a hook-up where I've held hands before." He shakes his head and laughs softly at himself.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Snooze is quiet as he follows Mitz into the room and closes the door behind them. He marshals his courage--it's easier to do when he turns to the closet to put his coat up, not looking at Mitz. "I don't do one-night stands."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:36 pm

"Uh," Mitz sits on the edge of the bed, then gets back up to his feet. Shouldn't sit there while he's wearing his clothes, he'll wreck the place. He kind of curls into himself. "I've - so. Friends with benefits?" Mitz pauses, looking for a way to lighten the mood somewhat, since he's floundering considerably. "That's the second time you've said 'don't'."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Snooze has been watching more television in an attempt to make himself seem more human, less like the other dragons, since he chose to continue living with the humans. But he's caught on 'friends with benefits'. He turns around to look at Mitz and leans back against the cupboard, hoping his face doesn't betray his misery. "Is that all you want from me? Friends with benefits?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:46 pm

"Well," Mitz looks a little lost, to be honest. He glances out the window for a distraction, wringing his hands. "I - you don't want that? I don't, I mean, I can't - what do you want from me? This? Because. I." His gaze flicks around the room, like he's cornered. "Just tell me what, Snooze. I'll give it. Really, I will. Fuckin' anything you want. So long as I can stay. Here, with you. For a little while."

Aaaaaaand now he feels pathetic. Begging for scraps. ..well. Some people like that, he knows. It might work for him. Please, fuck, let it work for him.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Snooze takes a deep breath. "I want more than a little while. I don't know exactly what I want, but--I introduced you to my wards. I offered you my home. This is not something small and brief, not to me. No one has been in this room but me since I've lived here." He can't stand how pathetic he sounds; like he's begging Mitz to want him.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:00 pm

Mitz licks his lips. "Can I - can we, I mean, figure that out with me still being here? Not just, not just staying here, I mean... Fuck," he runs his hands through his hair. "You know what I mean." He steps forward, carefully. "I can be a really good, fuck-buddy, if you let me. Until you know what you want, I mean. I'll always treat you well and, so long as you're cool with a little waiting time for travel and stuff, I'm like lightning fast after a booty call. And." He shakes his head and stops moving. "I don't know. I just want to be with you and I don't know what you want, and." He screws his face up, angry at himself. He really should have kept his stupid mouth shut.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:07 pm

"I just want to be with you, too," Snooze admits. He steps forward to match Mitz's step forward, stepping out from his guarded position near the closet. His speech is stilted and hesitant as he makes his way through the muddled feelings in his mind. "I want to--hold hands, and kiss you, and cook for you, and wake up next to you." He realises what this sounds like just as he says it. "I want today, lunch today, to have been a date. I want more just like it. I want to date you." He runs a hand through his hair. "I understand that this isn't something hunters do. We're lucky to even have friends in our line of work. I don't want a fuck-buddy or friends with benefits or booty calls, not with you. I want more. So." He resists the urge to fold his arms in front of him.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:17 pm

Mitz exhales in a rush and twitches, holding himself back from throwing himself at Snooze. "I - no-one's ever really... I mean, once, but not really," Mitz shakes his head. "I'm not used to that. Uh. I'm not used to more. Are you sure? Because I'd like that. Please."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:39 pm

Snooze's tense shoulders relax. "I have not wanted this with anyone since high school. I was curious about you since the moment we met; eventually I worked out I liked you, but I thought you and Mouse were involved, so I ignored what I wanted, like I always do. But I want you in my life." Carefully, he steps forward again, and reaches out to curl his fingers under Mitz's chin.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:59 am

Mitz's breath catches, just from that touch. It makes him jump but in an entirely good way. He smiles. "Well, no worries on me and Mouse," his smile screws up a little, kind of self-deprecating. "I won't go into it right now? But no worries. I, uh. I'd like to try this out. But you'll have to, kind of, uh. Bear with me? It's been a while. Since I've been anyone's - anything. Apart from fuck-buddy."

(It occurred to me earlier, because I'm a terrible person, that Mitz'll think that he's been hijacked by a djinn after a bit. I don't think he'll do anything about it, though. Or that he'll say anything. All in all, he thinks folk that get that kind of monster treatment don't have it so bad, really. ...he's an odd boy.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:50 pm

Snooze rubs his thumb up under Mitz's jaw and brings his other hand up, too, cupping Mitz's face. "It's been a while for me, too. We can work it out as we go along," he says quietly, then kisses Mitz again.

(Well, Dean didn't exactly want to leave djinnworld either, so he's not that odd.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:50 am

A shiver runs straight down Mitz's spine while he kisses back, and his hands don't even shake that much when he reaches up to unbutton Snooze's shirt. Just the top buttons, just for now. But he wanted to do that.

(Sigh, this is true. All my feels for djinn infection.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:02 pm

Snooze keeps the kiss gentle and sweet, even as they shift closer together. He senses that maybe Mitz needs this to be slow and careful; needs to feel treasured. He's so okay with that. He can definitely do that. He pushes his fingers into Mitz's hair as they kiss, and draws him gently towards the bed so they can sit and keep kissing.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:56 pm

Mitz's head kicks into overdrive, going through all the stuff he needs to do now that they're on the bed, figure out if he has any slick, condoms, anything - and he's already making plans about how to get home while Snooze is asleep before he reminds himself that he doesn't have to. And it's nice. It's really nice.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Snooze would be shattered if Mitz vanished before morning, truth be told. He deepens the kiss now that he can lean into Mitz. He really wants to mark up Mitz's neck. He wants to see Mitz's hair fanned out on his sheets. He wants to suck Mitz off. Luckily all of these are very doable. Some even without moving all that much.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:27 am

Mitz just tries to make everything easy for whoever he's with at the time. And usually that means leaving before they feel bad. Snooze might have to get him out of those habits.

That being said, he'd hate leaving in the morning. It'd hurt a lot. And he's trying not to think like he usually does. Mostly, right now, all he wants is to have Snooze want him to come back. Sure, he says that he wants him around more but that's because they're /done/ anything, so. He licks at Snooze's lips and pulls back.

"What do you want to do?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:37 am

Snooze fully intends to break Mitz of any habits that end with Mitz's feelings being hurt. He chases after Mitz's mouth, and trails his lips down Mitz's neck. "This," he murmurs, kissing and sucking gently at Mitz's skin.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:26 pm

Mitz smiles and leans his head back, exposing his neck. "This is okay by me," he says quietly, honestly. "But what do you want? I mean, what do you want me to do? I'm really good with my hands."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:20 pm

Snooze drags his tongue over Mitz's pulse, and he moans a little into Mitz's skin. "Is that so?" He runs his fingers down Mitz's arm and strokes his fingers lightly. "I want /you/. What do you want?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:28 pm

"Is it a cop-out to say 'everything'?" he laughs nervously, letting the shiver show. He's heard Snooze moan over food, but never like that. That was gorgeous.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:47 pm

"Not at all," Snooze assures him. He loves the way Mitz shivered under his tongue, and is looking forward to repeating the experiment in other places. "I have everything we need. But we don't have to do everything at once. There will be next times," he says determinedly.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:50 pm

Mitz nods and puts a hand around Snooze's neck, holding him even though he knows Snooze isn't going anywhere. "Cool. Uh. So... it's okay to take this slow? Draw it out? I know you said - we said, but," he swallows. "If we draw it out, I mean, it'll be nice. Snog until our lips fall off, then eat, and snog more. Then maybe more. I don't know. Whatever you want, I'm just thinking out loud."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:16 pm

"Nn, that sounds fantastic," Snooze agrees. Shyly, he adds, "It has been quite some time since I have done that. Secondary school."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Mitz grins, kind of apologetic and awkward. "I've snogged people and stuff, but I haven't - not like that. No-one's ever really wanted to before," he says, and it's awed. Thanking Snooze, in his way.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:35 pm

Snooze nuzzles him. "Their loss." He shifts further back on the bed, sprawling on the soft bedcovers. He holds his arms open for Mitz to crawl on top of him.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:30 pm

Mitz pauses to take in the sight of Snooze like that. Keep it. Damn, if only he had a camera. It'd be weird to take out a camera, probably, but Mitz'd likely do it. He goes down to lie beside Snooze, hand on his chest. He leans up to plant a chest on the underside of Snooze's jaw.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Snooze runs his fingers through Mitz's hair, and relaxes. "This is nice," he says quietly.

(Ack, sorry for the delay. I am watching Saw... six, I think.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:55 pm

Mitz closes his eyes for a second. "Yeah, it is," he agrees softly. "Hey. Would it be okay if I told Jerel about this? Us?"

(Ah, that cinematic classic XD Helloooo)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down