[BDSM'verse] Mitz goes to the club

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[BDSM'verse] Mitz goes to the club

Post by freosan on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:32 pm

Mouse prowls around the edges of the club, taking in the atmosphere. It seems a bit slow tonight; by this hour she'd've expected more weird shit going on, but there's only one couple even using a whip, and the little, giggly knot of girls in the corner, usually a promising sign, turned out to be a bunch of newbies experimenting with the electricity stuff. Mouse grins at them, because she remembers being that excitable about everything, but then she moves on to go chat with her group in the lobby.

She is a little upset her plans with Cedric fell through, but shit happens, and she figured she might as well come out anyway, and see if there was anyone to hang out with. Besides, she'd already poured herself into the leather pants by the time he called. That was effort worth showing off. She accepts the compliments with a grin, and sits near the front desk with a bottle of water in her hand, catcalling her friends and checking out the new blood.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Re: [BDSM'verse] Mitz goes to the club

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:00 am

Mitz's new mantra is "if you don't like this, you can leave. They can't keep you here. You can leave. You have leave". He still doesn't believe it. He came here, so he should stay, right? Even if he's not sure? What if he misses out on something that he might like?

Mitz really wishes he had someone to come to the club with. But he doesn't.

He stands at the door in the foyer, looking at the doorman. He shifts from foot to foot and eventually walks in. He very obviously doesn't know what to do, so he goes to the bar. He figures that's safe enough, right? Unless there are rules. He looks around, worried, searching for a list of rules on the walls. He finds none right now, so he continues to the bar.

...this is a terrible idea.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:55 pm

It's calm enough now that Mouse can see everyone as they walk in, and when the cute, nervous new boy shuffles awkwardly in the door, she lifts an eyebrow and tracks his progress towards the bar. Shelby laughs at her. "Well, he's your type," she says.

Mouse scoffs. "What, totally out of his element?"

"Scared out of his mind," Shelby says with a bright smile. "Go on, go make friends."

Mouse doesn't need telling twice. She hands her water bottle to Shelby and heads toward the bar, with purpose, and maybe a little sway in her hips. She tries to catch the stranger's eye as she comes up to lean against the bar next to him. "So, haven't seen you around before," she says. As opening lines go it's a bit crap, but she doesn't want to scare him too much. Plenty of time for that later.

(what I find hilarious is that at our club, there /are/ lists of rules on the wall. Also, which Mitz d'you think we're working with here? I'm thinking Mouse IX.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:54 pm

Mitz jumps. He doesn't even have his drink yet and people are talking to him? ...well. At least being here is doing something for his self-esteem. He turns to look at the lady talking to him and - stares. There's no polite way of saying it. He stares because he has never seen anyone so -

She is clearly here to tell him he shouldn't be here. Or get money from him. Or something.

"Sorry," he says quickly. "I didn't mean to just - come in. I've never, I mean, you're right, obviously, that you've never seen me here before but that's because I've never been here before and I'm sorry. I should have... called ahead, or something, and asked about new people and what they should do. I'm sorry."

(So does Nimhneach. Mitz just doesn't see them, I guess XD And hm! I'm not sure? Erm. Krumholtz, maybe? Haven't played with him yet.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:02 am

Mouse blinks, a little overwhelmed by the onslaught. Eventually she catches the gist, though, and she waves her hands to try and calm him down. "Stop, it's not like that, what are you on about? You're fine," she says. "We like new people." She tries a smile. Is he actually that afraid of her? She knows she can be a bit intimidating, but usually people around here are into that, rather than sounding like they want to run away and hide. "They call me Mouse, what's your name?"

(Aww, Mitz. .../awww/, Mitz. Seriously, he's a cute one.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:31 am

"Mitz," he says quickly, and gets out of his chair. He doesn't walk away. He just stands, ready to go when she asks him, looking at Mouse. "My name is Mitz." He runs a hand through his hair. "You don't look very mousey."

(MITZ WILL YOU PLEASE JUST ACCEPT THAT NICE THINGS SOMETIMES HAPPEN TO YOU uuuggghhh also he is the tinest, most neurotic and Jewish of Mitzen, I kind of want to squish up his face and give him robot girlfriends and people to kill him with swords.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:05 pm

Mouse laughs, honestly, and shakes her head. Usually people making that comment say it like it's a line, like they're fishing for an explanation or something. Mitz sounds observational. It's refreshing. And at least he managed to get a real sentence out. "I get that a lot." She holds her hand out. "Nice to meet you, Mitz."

(NOPE HE CANNOT also awwww, but those are not very nice things to have. Maybe the robot girlfriends.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Mitz looks a little - mistrusting, to be honest, of Mouse's hand in front of him. And he takes a split-second to go through all the ways this can go badly for him. But he, resigned, takes her hand and shakes it. Firmly. He's in for a penny, in for a pound, now. He might as well. "It's very nice to meet you, Mouse," he says quietly, honestly.

(Mitz gets all the heartache forever, no matter what. That includes swords in the heart.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Mouse is half-tempted to kiss his hand. That's probably best left for later, though; he might explode if she isn't careful. So she shakes his hand firmly and then sits up on the stool next to him. "Did you order yet?" she asks, waving down the bartender. "You look like the kind of guy who could use a drink."

She glances back over at Shelby as soon as Mitz looks away, and gives her a tiny wink over her shoulder. Shelby grins back and shoots her an enthusiastic double thumbs-up.

(I wonder if you would actually feel the heart part of the sword in the heart. I mean it seems like the chest and spine ache might be worse.

Also it occurs to me that Mitz is damn lucky he didn't run into, say, Thaeyed or however you spell it first.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:38 pm

"No, I'll -" he shakes his head and shifts uneasily, unsure. "I mean, yes, I've ordered. But I'll get you a drink. If you want one. I've already paid for mine. And you're talking to me. So."

(Prooobably not. Well. There might be a pinch of some kind.

Thaeyed, yeah. Heh. I would love for him to be a big bad Dom with a serious sadism problem, only he's so charming no-one thinks to call him on it.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Mouse shakes her head. "I've got it, I'm the one came up talking to you. You can get me one later if you still want to, deal?" She orders a beer. She doesn't want to get impaired, not now that she might have an outside chance of getting to play. At least, she hopes so. Mitz /screams/ submissive, but it's a little harder to tell if he likes girls, and even harder to figure out if he's actually looking right now or not. "I gotta apologize for your first night here not being very exciting. We're usually a lot busier than this."

(Still, Mitz doesn't need all that.

eeergh, gross. Sounds about right for him. and also I bet Jerel is a dom, and constantly trying to insinuate that the dommes should sub for him. I do hope he and Mitz don't end up there at the same time though, awkward.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Mitz sits back up on his stool. "Uh. I guess that works for me, though? So that's okay. Please don't apologise for that," he says, looking at his hands. What the hell does he say to someone this gorgeous, obviously in charge, and a regular. He can barely find things to say to people he /knows/. "Though I guess a crowd would mean I would be able to, uh, I don't know. Watch. Or. ...hide." He runs his hand through his hair again, looking away and towards the rest of the club.

(Mitz needs all the pain, I don't know what you're talking about.

Ffffff if Jerel turns out to be a regular and it was a big secret and Mitz is there and FAMILY DRAMA. Hahahaha yes.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:02 pm

Mouse smiles a little. "Is that what you came to do? Watch and hide?" she teases gently. "I gotta say it's a lot more fun to get involved." She watches him watching the crowd, such as it is. He keeps messing with his hair, and Mouse is practically salivating with the desire to reach out and pull it.

(so meaaaaan

ahahaha lol poor Mitz. Poor Jerel. So awkward all around.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:07 pm

Mitz shrugs and curls into himself a little. "I don't know," he mumbles. "The forums said it would be a good idea to just watch and see if I was sure. What should I do instead? Should I not do that?"

(Whaaaaaat? No. Me? Pfffft.

PILE ON ALL THE AWKWARD jesus I love making those boys feel terrible)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:13 pm

"No, you can watch if you want to, that's totally fine," Mouse says, backing off a bit. God, he really is new. "Whatever you're cool with, it's all up to you. Or you can play around with some of the stuff - there's a whole wall of toys you can sign out. Or you can just talk to people, I'll introduce you to my group if you want." She looks him up and down, slowly. "Or if you hit it off with someone, you can ask 'em to dance."

(They feel terrible so prettily. Wow that would be so many kinds of awkward.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Mitz makes a small, defeated noise. "Great. I can't dance. So that's out of the picture." He doesn't even want to think about the /toys/ right now. That's terrifying. ...And a little intriguing. But he's already trying not to think about how long it took Mouse to get into the skintight pants she's wearing, since as soon as he starts to think about it he starts to move to stare. Bad. No. Terrible.

(Mwahahahhahahahahha yessss good >:D)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:28 pm

Mouse grins. "Dancing was more in the way of being a metaphor, there. And I bet you'd be /great/ at it." She lets herself imagine him shirtless and tied up for just /one/ second, and then forces her brain back onto more friendly paths. "If you want to watch, you want to come sit with me? The dungeon's where the real action is, and I can introduce you to people."

(I am thinking Mouse's friends are Ep, the Wildcat, Shelby, and possibly a young Zop, don't ask me why he showed up in my head.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:34 pm

Mitz swallows, hard. "Oh. Well. I'm not sure how good I'd be at that dancing either," he looks around them, then back to Mouse. "Are you sure you want to introduce me to your friends?"

(oh my god a young Zop let me hug him what is he like what is going on with him CAN HIM AND MITZ BE BEST FRIENDS oh god)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:40 pm

"'Course I do. Why wouldn't I?" Mouse asks. "Like I said, we like new people. 'Specially polite, cute new people." She grabs her beer off the bar and stands up, holding out a hand to him. "Come on, I'm showing you off, they're going to love you."

(he is so awkwardly superior it's great he thinks he is the awesomest because he graduated with a master's in mathematics two years early and he is too snarky for his own good and half his hair is already white.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Mitz snorts. "Suuuure they will," he says sarcastically, but picks up his untouched drink and takes Mouse's hand anyway. Because, really, when is he ever going to have this kind of opportunity again?

(oh fuck he'll try to shock Mitz into being impressed and he'll just easily keep up and look really, really happy that there's someone he can talk about these things to and probably piss Zop off oh wow I love everything.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Mouse gives his hand a quick squeeze as she leads him on. She hopes she's not pushing him too much. She doesn't think she's been too pushy. It's just that Mitz seems like a nice guy, and she wants him to come back. Even, she thinks, guilty even in her own internal monologue, if he never wants to play or if he goes for someone else.

Her group's a little thinner than it was, but Shelby and Zop are still there, and she pulls Mitz down onto the couch next to her. "So guys, this is Mitz, he's new. Mitz, this is Zop and Shelby. Where'd Cat and Ep go?" she asks, looking around.

"To compare phallic substitute sizes, where else? Hello," Zop says, looking Mitz up and down a lot less subtly than Mouse had been doing. Mouse feels a slight flare of possessive anger.

Shelby grins and waves her fingers at Mitz. "Having fun?" she asks him.

(they're going to be so amusing aaaaaagh. also if any of your characters or any new side characters want to show up, y'know, they can.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Mitz startles at least three times, but he's awkwardly amused by the way they talk so easily to each other. He nods at Shelby. "Yeah! Yeah. I think so. I mean, I haven't really - I've been here for a whole ten minutes, but it's not going /badly/, so yeah. Hi," he says quickly, but not /as/ nervous as he was when Mouse introduced herself.

(Maaaan, all my new characters and suchlike are batboys XD We really don't need a new Batverse.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Mouse laughs, smiling. "I kind of pounced on you, didn't I. Sorry about that," she says.

"You're not sorry," Zop proclaims. He doesn't sound nasty about it, which is good - because he can be - but Mouse shoots him a warning look anyway, warning him that he had better not fuck up her chances with this guy. He rolls his eyes at her. She deliberately turns away from him, towards Mitz, and says, "Ignore Zop, he's old and bitter. You don't mind, do you?"

(Well, they could still show up. They just couldn't be costumed vigilantes.

This is Shelby, btw.

and I have to sleep after next reply.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Mitz shakes his head quickly. "No, no, it's fine. It's..." he pauses, thinking, trying to figure out exactly how he feels about it. He's come into this club terrified and after ten minutes he's sitting with a bunch of admittedly very nice regulars. "It's nice," he says eventually, even sounding a little shocked himself.

(Weeeeeell I can always be convinced to add in more Batboys, it has to be said. Also I want to mush up Shelby's face, it has to be said.

Okaaaaaaaaay I think that is fair. I am going to go to bed as well since everyone else is asleep and I shouldn't stick around downstairs if Dave is trying to sleep, sigh. GOODNIGHT THE FREO I hope you sleep well and injury free~ <333)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:33 pm

"'Nice'," Zop says. "Our reputation is going to go right down the drain if we let that word get out."

"Your reputation, maybe. All my partners /like/ me," Mouse shoots back. 'Nice'. She likes that that's the opinion Mitz has of this place. It's kind of a comforting word. Mouse has always felt safe in this club, and she'd like for Mitz to feel that way too.

"I'm glad you're having a good time, Mitz," Shelby says. "And if you've got any questions or anything, I DM sometimes. You can ask me."

(I would like to prod the Batboys. Also Shelby is the cutest. I didn't realise how cute until I got a face for her.

goodniiiiiight you too, including the injury part. <3<3)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:57 am

(Oh, and just before I sleep: Jerel's a bit of a switch, actually. He becomes what his flavour-of-the-night wants or needs. He doesn't want to and has never looked closely enough at himself to figure out what /he/ really wants, but he's a pro at playing up to expectations.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:37 pm

(Jerel - Jerel stop that, stop being so sad and desperate. Dear god, Stillhavens, get yourselves together.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:22 pm

(THEY REFUSE)

Mitz squirms a little, suddenly unsure. "What do you mean, DM? I don't - I'm sorry. Things are a little new for me," he smiles at Shelby, apologetic. "I don't know everything just yet. Just some things. I tried to find out everything online, but then I was told that it'd be better to talk to people. So. Here I am, I guess." He doesn't really think about the 'partners' part that Mouse just said. He's not sure if he'll be totally okay going from one person to another. Part of him is okay with it. Part of him feels odd.

He supposes he'll just go for whatever, actually. He knows that. But he likes pretending to himself like he won't just do whatever someone says straight away.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:46 pm

(LOOK WHAT YOU PEOPLE HAVE SADDLED THEM WITH)

Shelby's eyes widen a little. "Oh wow, you really are new. A DM is a dungeon master. Basically I keep an eye on everything that's going on. If anyone breaks any rules, I get to tell them so. And I answer questions." She smiles. "I try to be friendly."

"It's entirely deception," Zop says. "She's vicious."

Shelby's smile gets a little bit bigger.

"Don't worry," Mouse says, "I'll protect you from the big scary knife top. Unless you're into that."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:03 pm

(MWAHAHAHAAHA)

Mitz kind of - well. He shrinks back into his seat. He's not scared, but.. "I don't know. I'm sorry. I was just told that maybe I should look into things. I, uh," he blushes a little bit, but only a slight amount. Going pink around the edges. "I think I like rope? Not that I've tried it out or anything. But I like the look of it." He rubs his arm. "Man, it feels weird to say out loud. Not that I think I shouldn't say it out loud, sorry."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:17 pm

Shelby rushes to reassure Mitz, but Mouse gets there first. "It's okay, seriously. You can say whatever, we don't judge."

"Not even a bit," Zop says, finally favouring Mitz with a smile. "Like rope, do you?" He and Mouse exchange a glance. Rope is pretty much Zop's domain, among her circle; Mouse herself prefers cuffs or whatever gets the job done fast.

"You can watch for a bit, too, see if there's anything you're into," Mouse says. "There's a lot of stuff I bet you haven't even run into online yet."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Mitz smiles at Mouse first, then - maybe a little more subdued - at Zop. "You do realise you were criticising me for saying you guys were nice, right? And then you go ahead and start being really nice."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:28 pm

Zop looks down his nose at Mitz through long, pale lashes, a bit of a smirk playing around his lips. "I am not /nice/. I merely take opportunities where I see them."

Mouse huffs an exaggerated sigh, but she's a little nervous. She has no idea what Mitz is going to go for. Zop's superior, aloof act does it for some people. "You wish you were that cynical," she tells him.

Shelby, being Shelby, doesn't say anything, but plops herself down on the floor next to Zop's chair, and lays her head in his lap. Any cutting response Zop might have made is defused as he starts petting her hair. He does have enough cynicism left to roll his eyes, but only just.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:35 pm

Mitz actually smiles a little more, amused. "Right. Well. Uh. That's a pretty good trait to have, I guess?" And he's vaguely aware that he shouldn't be seeing similarities between this guy, who's being accidentally nice or whatever, and his mother. But they're there.

He doesn't know what to say about the petting, but he does admit to himself that it looks like it'd be nice. Blatant affection and being - someone's. That'd be really nice. He looks at his hands, still smiling. Oddly now, though.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:43 pm

"It works out pretty well for me," Zop admits, still looking down at Shelby, who makes a purring sort of noise and closes her eyes.

Mouse is watching Mitz, though, trying to scope out his reaction. He didn't run screaming, which is the first and most important step. Now, though, he looks kind of... she doesn't know. Like he's off daydreaming, maybe. A little off-center. "Don't mind them," Mouse tells him, "Shelby's a cuddle-slut. And Zop has a weakness for brunettes."

"Only the ones who hold still long enough," Zop says distractedly.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:47 pm

Mitz looks up at her, and shakes his head. "I really don't mind. Uh. Anything, actually. Just," he shrugs and gestures. "Pretend I'm not here, I guess. I'll be okay. I promise you won't need to babysit me. And don't I owe you a drink?" He points at her nearly finished beer.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Mouse jumps a little, looking at her bottle. "Hm. Guess I am almost out. I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to. We can just stay here if you want."

Shelby, eyes still closed in apparent bliss, pipes up, "Don't worry, Mouse isn't going to forget you're here." Mouse doesn't blush, but it's a close thing.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Mitz cocks his head a little, confused. "I - offered? I want to. Um," he glances at Shelby. "I don't - I mean, I wouldn't..." He shakes his head. "I'll just get that drink before I have to start digging up, okay? Cool."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Mouse eyes her friends. "I'll come with you." Maybe this is Shelby's way of getting her some alone time. She wouldn't put it past her.

"Thanks, really. It's sweet of you," she says to Mitz, as they walk back towards the bar. "Not so often I get guys buying me drinks around here."

(I will be sleeping after next reply~)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:20 pm

Mitz takes a minute to think about that. "Uh. That doesn't make any sense to me. You're stunning, you're obviously in charge... why wouldn't you have everyone buying you drinks?" And it's honestly not a line. He doesn't understand.

(Okaaaaaaaaaaaay I will go play videogames after this, yessss. SLEEP GOOD THE FREO dream nicely~ <333)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:26 pm

"It's kind of... weird, the social stuff here," Mouse says. "A lot of guys'll buy a drink for their Domme, but not so much for anyone else. And I'm not... well, let's just say I don't take drinks from everyone," she adds. Then she waves her hand. "Whatever, we're not talking about me. This is your first night here! We should be talking about you. Seen anything you like yet?"

(Goodniiiiiiight <3<3)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Mitz shakes his head a little. "I'm not sure. I - I don't think so. I'm... Did your friend Zop think that I - I mean, since I said I liked rope? I don't know about, well, but whatever you guys think is right, I suppose, I'll go with. You guys know best."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Mouse looks at him for a minute. She doesn't think she's ever met anyone this... well. /Submissive/ before. She's surprised to find that it's making her a little sad. "It's not about what we want. You're here because you wanted to be, right?" she says. At least she assumes that's why he came, before she got to him and made him all nervous. "I mean, Zop would be glad to tie you up, if you asked - gotta say I'd like to see it - but you don't /have/ to. You can do whatever you want to do."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:43 pm

"But I don't know what I want to do," he says simply. "It's okay, y'know. I figure if I try a bunch of things then I'll find something that - yeah." Mitz shakes his head, clearing it. He really doesn't need to think about how this might be his last shot at feeling like he might belong somewhere. Try not to be desperate, Mitz, you titbag.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:52 pm

Mouse sighs a little. Most people she's met here have a pretty good idea of what they want; she doesn't really know what to do with Mitz's confusion. On the one hand it makes her feel kind of like a creep. On the other it makes her want to settle him in her lap like a puppy and pet him until he stops looking so scared. But, hell, he seems to trust her, and better her than some of the other people around here.

She figures holding his hand is okay; he already let her do that, anyway. So she reaches out and takes one of his hands in both of hers. "Okay. We'll make this work." She smiles a little - she doesn't want to worry him or anything. "So tell you what, I can almost guarantee Zop and Shelby are gonna do a rope scene now. Can I take you to the dungeon so we can watch?"

(I gotta go shower now, and then I must prepare for interviewing, so I shall be slow~ hello and goodbye <3<3)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top