[BDSM'verse] Mitz goes to the club

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [BDSM'verse] Mitz goes to the club

Post by freosan on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:47 pm

"Okay. Let me help?" Mouse stands up and offers her hand for him to take. "And don't be worried if you need to lean on me. I'm sturdier than I look."

(Argh. Here's a pic. http://www.decadenttransitions.com/zencart/zen-cart-v1.3.8a-full-fileset-12112007/images/AB100.jpg Alternatively, the whip I'm holding in the dailybooth pic where I'm holding a whip.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:03 pm

Mitz makes a face in preparation and pulls his shirt from where it's still tangled oddly on one of his arms and stands. He's not entirely sure if he can get dressed again, whether he can go ahead and make those decisions or not, what are the rules here, augh, etc. So he just holds himself oddly for a moment after taking Mouse's hand and standing; clutching his shirt over his stomach and stooping a little, hiding himself, even if it does pull at the tender skin on his back. He just doesn't want Mouse to take back that 'gorgeous', okay.

(WHIP look at that, that is pretty I want one)
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Mouse takes a step closer to him, wrapping her arm carefully around his waist, and guides him to the couch. "Here, sit. And stop cowering, silly, I'm not going to hit you anymore." She sits down next to him, patting his shoulders and inspecting the wounds. "I'm going to have to clean you up, you did so good you let me cut you. Will you be okay just staying here for a second?"

(I love it so much. But I've only gotten to use it once and it wasn't even a real scene. My sadness, let me show you it.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:24 pm

Mitz rolls his shoulders a little, testing. He stings and aches and it's kind of bloody brilliant, but he stops moving after a second. He stopped Mouse because he needed to calm the hell down, after all. "I'm going to be okay," he meets her eyes while he talks. She keeps asking, like that's going to change. "Really."

(*pat* All the sads, I am sorry)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Mouse smiles a little, and nods, acknowledging her overprotectiveness. "Right. Just stay here one second while I get you some water and alcohol swabs and a blanket, okay?" She pats him on the head as she leaves. She knows she's beaming, even as she sorts out medicine and bandages at the first-aid station.

(::is patted:: It's okay. I will figure out a way.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:44 pm

"Mm," Mitz nods, rubbing his arms. He didn't notice before, but his skin's a little cold where it hasn't been scratched or hit. He can't really bring himself to care too much about anything beyond what Mouse might think of him, though, so he just sits and waits while she goes. She'll find him smiling vaguely at the floor, still sitting exactly where he was.

(Yes good definitely do. Keep happy, the Freo. Get beaten up.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:49 pm

When Mouse comes back, she sits down next to Mitz and makes him lie down on her lap, so she can make sure she's hit all of the scratches with alcohol pads. "You really did great," she says. "Wish I could take a picture of this. You took it like a champ." He's bled rather beautifully, she thinks. Nothing needs bandaging, though, so when she's done with the alcohol she just throws the blanket over him and rubs his shoulders gently through the soft material. "How're you doing?"

(Heh. I shall.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:55 pm

Mitz actively fights the urge to nuzzle Mouse's legs, but he lays there quite happily otherwise. "I'm, I don't know, I'm really glad that I was good? But - in terms of taking anything like an anything," he waves his hand a little and lets it fall by Mouse's leg. "I think I could take a little more. I just needed to breathe and take a break." And think about baseball and non-sexy things.

(I kind of want that on a shirt, now. "Keep Happy. Get beaten. [/beat a sub]")

sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Mouse ruffles his hair, grinning. "All right then. Next time, yeah? We'll see how you do when the whips come out." It was intense enough, for her, that she wouldn't've felt the need to keep pushing him. But if he wants it, well... she'll gladly give him everything he can take.

(You should get that on teefury. I'd buy it.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Mitz turns to look at her as much as he can. "So - and this is going to sound dumb and kind of annoying, okay, but just... There's going to be a next time, then?" he's not in the right frame of mind to be able to hide all that surprise in his voice, but he hides some. A little. Kind of.

(Maybe I'll just make us dorky matching t-shirts for when I come visit some time. It'll be better than the Thing #1 and Thing #2 ones that are going around [though I love them on twins])
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:29 pm

"Oh, Mitz," Mouse says, for lack of anything else to say. She pets his hair a little and draws him into a hug, as well as she can while he's still in her lap. "'Course there is. So long as you're willing."

(Hah, I like it, I'd totally wear that.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Mitz sags a little, just a little, with relief. He exhales. "Thank you. I was totally okay with this being a one time only thing, but it still would have - upset me. For a bit. Because," he pauses. "It doesn't really matter why, actually. But yeah. Good. Thank you."

(I will totally get those shirts if we hang out for a time in the motherland. Has to be done.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:38 pm

Mouse wraps a curl of his hair around her finger, enjoying the satisfied, protective warmth she always gets from scenes like this. "I'm glad you came in tonight," she says. "And I hope you want come back. A lot."

(Heee, excellent.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:43 pm

Mitz shivers pleasantly and smiles, closing his eyes. "If you let me know when would be the best times for coming back, then I'll be here," he replies. "It's - I'm not busy or anything. Not really. I can get my work done quickly when I need to."

(Hm. Should Mitz be in college or actually working, I wonder? Probably college. Ickle Mitzy getting away from family and finding BDSM I cannot handle that level of adorable, shit.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:47 pm

Mouse grins. "I'm usually here Friday nights. You can message me if you want to make sure. I'll give you my Fet username. What work's that?"

(::snickers:: That is a very high level of adorable, yeah. But wait! Doesn't Jerel come to this club? Do they go to the same college or close-by ones?)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Mitz waves his hand weakly. He still has his eyes closed - he's never felt so destressed in his life. Like, ever. It helps that he's basically being petted, though, that's pretty nice. "Just college. Nothing interesting, I promise," he says. "I guess - I guess I'll have to actually sign up for one of those accounts, huh. I've been avoiding it. I don't know why, I just. I don't. Um. In my experience, any social media is just another way for people to be mean, y'know? As so far all my experiences with this stuff have been pretty damned good, so. Even before I met you, I mean."

(There are colleges that do pre-med and mech-eng, right? Not many around here, but there are. Pffff Mitz probably followed Jerel to the town he moved to.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:10 pm

"The boards aren't bad, really. I mean, it's useful for keeping in touch and keeping up with special events and stuff. I can just give you my number, though, if you just wanna text or something." She wonders why he brushed off the college question. Maybe he really is that bored with whatever he's doing. Mouse could sympathize. "Might be easier to fit in around all the mad studying."

(Oh Mitz, you sweet little sadsack. Or, Jerel could've followed Mitz after a couple of years fucking around sorting his life out. But yeah, most of the big unis around here do that. Not the big name tech colleges, though.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:17 pm

"To be honest? It'd just be nice to do something other than study. I've only really ever done school work for nearly two years now. It's nice to go out and actually enjoy myself?" his face screws up a little. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to complain or anything. I'm just glad that tonight went well." Considering that it took him a looooooong time to talk himself into coming out by himself, that is. "If you don't want to, you don't have to give me your number," he opens his eyes and kind of - he doesn't gasp, really, but he kind of forgot how beautiful Mouse is while his eyes were closed. His breath catches just a little. "I, I. Uh. You. ...I don't mind either way, is what I mean."

(Chances are if it's not a big name tech college then he'll definitely be bored and flying through the course, which would be why he brushed off the question. He knows that being smart makes people dislike him. He currently really enjoys Mouse liking being around him, it's doing weird things to him, so he doesn't want that to stop.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:23 pm

Mouse pets him a little, since that seemed to calm him down before. It's funny how he gets so nervous when he has to look at her. Maybe if she tries a blindfold... later. "I"m glad you had fun. And I completely know what you mean. I didn't know what I was missing before I found this scene," she says, looking around. "Tell you what, I'll give you my username and my number, and you can decide which one you want to use. Or both. Both's fine too."

(Miiiiiiitz /so cute/.
I'm going to have to sleep soon~. Nice that we match up for once.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:34 pm

Mitz closes his eyes again, so he can talk like a normal person. "Both. Okay. That sounds good. ...do you want that drink, now? I think I should definitely buy you a drink, now."

(He's made out of fluff held in sadsacks.
Aw, sweet, that is always nice when it works out. I think I am actually going now, though. GOODNIGHT THE FREO sleep good and I shall see you on the morrow~ <333)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:36 pm

Mouse runs her hand lightly down his face. "If you want to, I'd be happy to accept. But after you can walk."

(Goodniiiiight sleep well attack those real person things mightily and return to us whole. <3<3)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:15 am

Mitz lets go of a quiet sigh. It's ridiculously nice to be touched like this, he can see why Jerel kept on telling him to find someone. "I could probably walk just fine," he says, not really that sure. He was shaky and super-turned on before. Now he just aches. But Mouse seems pretty sure that he should be weak and unwilling to move, so maybe he should just go with that.

(stupid real life but YAY COMICS now naps)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:44 am

"As soon as you want to, then," Mouse says, and doesn't stop touching him. She doesn't really want to get up right now, anyway.

(Yaaaaaay naps and comics.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:32 pm

Mitz hums and stays where he is for a while. He's not the biggest fan of moving either, to be honest. He would happily stay where he is for a /very/ long time. But that would probably annoy the hell out of Mouse after a while, so once he's enjoyed himself for a good five minutes, maybe a little longer, Mitz shifts.

"H'okay. I'll get you that drink now. What would you like?"

(delicious comics and naps mmm)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:11 pm

Mouse sighs. She's half-tempted to tell him to choose for her, just to see what he does, actually. She might have fun punishing him if he guessed wrong. Maybe next time. "Gin and tonic," she says. "And come back quick."

freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:17 pm

Mitz nods, stands, and folds the blanket before taking off for the bar. He's still shaky, Mouse was right about that, but he feels a little clearer, a little more willing to talk to the barman. An hour ago he would have had to yell at himself internally just to meet the guy's eyes. Funny what getting beat up on his own terms could do. He tries to get the barman's attention quickly without being a twat about it, and goes back to Mouse straight away.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Mouse stretches her arms out along the back of the couch, taking the chance to look around a little. There's a bit more activity going on; someone else has taken the rig, Shelby having gone to play with knives with one of the newbies, and Zop who-knows-where probably tying someone's fingers to their toes. Mouse checks in with her own mental state and finds herself completely content. A new partner, someone interesting that she really likes... this was a damn good night to be a slow one, she thinks. She grins when Mitz comes back and pats the couch next to her before she takes the drink. "Thank you, Mitz. Didn't get yourself one?"
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:37 pm

Mitz sits down next to her. "Oh. No, I didn't think to," he rubs the back of his neck - then shivers when he catches the edge of a scratch. "Ff. I mean. No. And besides, you said make it quick. Anything I got would just end up slowing me down and I have the water here, so."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:40 pm

Mouse sips at her drink. "You sweetheart." She rubs his shoulder, careful of the scratches, though she may press her fingers harder against the biggest bruise there then is strictly necessary. "You should drink some of that water, y'know. You've been through quite a bit. Did you want the blanket back?"

(Mouse has so many plans for Mitz. So many.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:48 pm

Mitz arches as soon as Mouse presses into one of his wounds, bruise or cut. "Mm. I don't mind," he reaches for the water and smiles. "I don't think anyone's ever called me a sweetheart before. Thank you. A lot."

(Oh dear. Is she going to share at all?)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:53 pm

Mouse pulls him closer to her. "Well, you are. You should've heard it more. Or is all this special for me?"

(She kind of has been, throughout. I think she really just wants to keep him. Getting ahead of yourself, girl.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:28 pm

"What, like, is this an act?" Mitz laughs. "Don't you think that if I was going to pretend to be someone else I would have picked someone a hell of a lot better than, than this? Yeah, don't worry. This is all me."

(No, no, no, Mouse, keep planning, Mitz wants to be kept good yes keep it up)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:48 pm

"You'd've had to've tried really hard to make a better first impression," Mouse says quietly. "But I'll take your word for it anyway."

(yes good this is very good, Mouse approves. ::smacks Mouse's grabbyhands away:: )
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:08 pm

Mitz sits in silence for a moment, looking at his water. "I'm glad that you - I like that I managed to, to, uh," he stops, shakes his head. "Tonight was good."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:15 pm

Mouse pats his shoulder. "I'll see you back next week, then?"
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Mitz slugs down most of his water, nodding while he does. "Wild horses," he manages to gasp at the end.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Mouse laughs. "Great. I'll come up with something new and exciting for you to try out."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:43 pm

Mitz curls into himself a little, entirely pleased. "Thank you. Y'know, I think I really like being your project," he admits. He likes the attention. He didn't think he would. Ever.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:32 pm

Mouse laughs a little. "My project? Hah. I kind of like that, too." She gives him a quick squeeze. "Don't feel like you have to be stuck to me, though. I mean, there's a lot of other good tops out there, y'know?"
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:57 pm

That makes him sad for some reason, which is confusing. He can't quite put his finger on it, though. "I, uh, yeah," he nods quickly. "No, I will. I'll - I mean." He shifts a little. "You might have to introduce me. If you want to."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:03 pm

"If you don't want to, you don't have to," Mouse reassures him. "I'm not gonna complain that I get you all to myself. I just feel greedy. But, hell, even if you don't want to play with anyone else, you should have friends here."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:19 pm

Mitz bites his lip. "What if they get mad that I won't want to - play? I mean, I might, I don't know, but right now I don't and what if that makes someone mad?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:32 pm

"If they get mad about that, they're not worth talking to. Stop and come to me and I'll give 'em a piece of my mind. And probably my singletail," Mouse says. She's only half-joking. "We take boundaries seriously around here." She watches his mouth with interest as he chews on his lip.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:42 pm

Mitz smiles carefully. "Is it weird that I kind of like the idea of you defending my honor? Agh. Yeah, that's weird," he shakes his head, embarrassed. "I can't believe I said that out loud. Sorry. Pretend I said something - better."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:46 pm

Mouse outright giggles. "Nope! I'm keeping that one," she tells him.

(Mitz have you just developed a gun fetish or what. XD)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top