[BDSM'verse] Mitz goes to the club

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [BDSM'verse] Mitz goes to the club

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Mitz looks at their hands, then back up at Mouse, smiling brightly. To be honest, he doesn't care what he does so long as Mouse keeps talking to him. That'd be nice. "I - sure! So long as they don't mind. Is watching okay? Of course it's okay," he sighs at himself. "Yes, please. That'd be nice."

(Okaaaaaaaay GOOD LUCK AT YOUR INTERVIEW YOU BUBBLY PERSON YOU <333)
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:29 am

That makes Mouse grin, and she jumps up. "Come on, then. We can watch them get started. Save that drink for later, maybe? I'm not gonna be a very good guide if I'm falling off my feet." And Mitz doesn't need to be introduced to her drunken lack of inhibition for a while. Maybe never. "And tell me if you see anything you like or wanna know about. If I don't do it I can give you someone who does."

(I BUBBLED LIKE A BUBBLY THING. I don't know what happened, but I should soon!)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:43 pm

(Additional random thought: I would like to watch Mouse meet Jerel in this 'verse. Maybe throw the newbies [I'm calling Zop new even though he's Timeteam because, well, you know.] in as well.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:10 am

"Oh god," Mitz says under his breath, nervous, but still letting himself be pulled by Mouse. "Will they be offended if I don't watch absolutely everything? I get the feeling I'm going to be looking away a lot. It won't have anything to do with them. I'm just. I just might."

(ALL THE MEETING OF EVERYONE also yes that would be fun please make that a thiiiiiiiing.
Oh hey did you get word back from your interview? Huh huh huh didja? Sorry for being mia. I feel actually atrocious and I keep getting sick at weird times. My dad had to take me home and look after me the other day, that is how stupid my body was being. Generally, it is hard to brain so I didn't want to brain badly all over the nice posts.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:18 pm

Mouse stops then, and half-turns towards him. "It'll be /fine/. You do whatever you need to do. If you need to look away, fine, if you need to get out of there, you can. I'll make sure you don't do anything wrong, okay?" Impulsively, out of pure desire to make him stop looking so /scared/, she adds, "...Look, do you mind if I hug you?"

(yaaaaay meeting times~ we shall have to see about that I guess.)
(I'm sorry you're sick. :< At least you've got your dad to take care of you, that's good. Get better fast. No word back from the interview yet, much to my dismay.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Mitz startles a bit. "Um? I guess I wouldn't mind, I mean - wait, no, why? Not that I wouldn't want you to. It'd be pretty nice, actually. But," he gestures vaguely. "Should there be something I should know, or is hugging allowed, or why you suddenly think hugging is the way to go... unless a hug is just how you - initiate people or whatever. In which case, I'll shut up and you don't have to answer any of my dumb questions."

(Hopefully~)
(I am a little better now. I'm basically staying in bed doing nothing and drinking medicine and groaning. But I can breathe a little better now! Woo~. And, aw man, I hope they get back to you soon, Bubbly!Freo. I shall wave flags with great vigour until that happens.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:19 am

Well, that didn't help very much, Mouse thinks. She grabs him and pulls him close, resting her chin on his shoulder. "You just looked kinda like you needed one. Relax a bit, okay?" she says in his ear. One more quick squeeze, and then she lets him go, but she leaves her arm slung over his shoulders, feeling a little protective. "You're doing fine. Let's go sit on the couch."

(Poor thing. At least breathing's working! Don't spend too much of your energy on flag-waving, you need that to heal with.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:44 pm

The hugs ends far, far too quickly for Mitz to be able to handle properly. He can barely talk for the tight, but warm, feeling in his chest when Mouse lets go. He nods and follows her to the couch because he doesn't want to be a freak, but it's a close thing.

He wonders, kind of idly at first, how bad it would be if he asked if he could sits at her knees like her friend Shelby did to the rope-guy. The thought is very quickly stomped and jumped on. His brain screams at him to just please don't do anything embarrassing like that will you just shut up and try to enjoy things without ruining them /for once/ holy crap.

(THERE YOU GO ALL THE MITZFEELS or as coherent as I can make them at the moment.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:01 pm

Mouse sits Mitz down in the corner of the couch and sits next to him, without moving away. He calmed down when she hugged him, that's her excuse, though really she just wants a chance to stay near him. He seems to've tensed up a bit again, though, so she rubs his shoulder gently while she explains what's going on.

Shelby and Zop are in the middle of the floor under one of the suspension rigs. Shelby's lying down on a mat on the floor floor, topless and shoeless but still wearing her jeans, holding up her feet while Zop wraps rope around her ankles. Mouse points them out quietly. "Zop's really good at rope," she tells Mitz. "It's about the only thing he tops for. And he's a damn perfectionist," she adds. She'd let Zop tie her up once; that was enough for her patience. "When he's got her done up to his satisfaction, he can use the rig to pull her up in the air." On the mat, Shelby grins as Zop flips her over and pulls her wrists behind her. Mouse turns to Mitz to see his reactions.

(YAY THE MITZFEELS YAY)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Mitz swallows as he listens and watches them. "I, uh," he says after a bit, then falters. He tries again after a minute. "...that. I mean, I would understand why that might be fun to do." And that's a cop out answer, isn't it, but he doesn't want to turn up and say CAN I WATCH THINGS and suddenly go ER MAYBE NOT FOR ME I AM A COWARD, THANKS.

He hates himself a lot right now.

(yaaaaaay have all his douchebag feelings take them away from me)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:12 pm

Mouse wishes she maybe knew him a bit better. Usually she can gauge what's setting someone on edge after she's hung out with them for a while. Mitz, though...? Could be anything. Could be the rope's making him twitchy. Could be he doesn't like seeing girls sub. He could just be realising he's in over his head - she really hopes that's not what it is. "I like suspending," Mouse says, "but the rope part's not really for me. Zop'll just as happily tie someone to a chair or whatever, though. There's a whipping post over in the corner he's done cool stuff with."

(but he wants to give them to you, he is so sad you have rejected his gift.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:30 pm

"Whipping," Mitz repeats, kind of blandly, his mouth dry. Then he smiles and changes the subject. "So, if Zop has his specialities, does that mean that everyone does? Do you?"

(Fuck 'im, his gift sucks
aw man I made myself sad
FREO MAKE THE FEELS STOP)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Mouse pats his shoulder gently. "'Course I do. Mostly, I like making people follow orders." She considers. If she goes into too much detail, she might scare him off. On the other hand, she doesn't know if he'd ever admit to wanting something more extreme than she's already said she does. He seems the type not to want to seem weird. Which is silly, Mouse thinks, since they're all pretty weird here, but it's his brain he has to live with. "And making them scream. I'll show you my toys later, if you want? I like my canes and crops. Whips. Just beating on people." She runs her nails lightly down his shoulder, over his shirt. "Other stuff as requested."

(I DON'T KNOW HOW I'M SORRY
sleepytimes after next reply)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Mitz shivers a little when Mouse uses her nails, and it's like she knows already before he does what he wants. He pauses. "I don't know how to, uh," he gestures again, looking for the words. "Ask. I guess. For something like that."

(OH GOD I AM STUCK WITH THESE FEELS
siiiiiiigh okay I guess that is fair. I kept you awake for a whiiiiile. GOODNIGHT THE FREO dream nicely about screaming and begging Mitzen~ <333)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Mouse takes note of the shiver for later, but stops using her nails right now. She wants Mitz clear-headed if they're going to have a serious discussion about this kind of stuff. "It's not hard. You just have to figure out what it is you want and say it. Or write it down. Or, I don't know, pick up a paddle in your teeth and crawl over to the spanking bench, most people would probably catch on to that one too." She taps his shoulder as she considers. "There's ways of exploring, too. If you've got someone you trust and a safeword, you can try all kinds of shit and just see what works for you."

Mouse glances at the rig; Shelby's wrists are firmly tied to her ankles, her face mashed into the floor as Zop finishes the wrappings around her hips, and she looks completely blissed out. Zop isn't smiling, but he does look rather peaceful as he meticulously weaves rope into its appointed pattern. "It's not like Shel knew her first day coming in here that she wanted to get hung from the ceiling, or something. I had to spend a while figuring out I was allowed to want to beat up on pretty boys. It's a learning process."

(I AM SORRY PERHAPS YOU CAN USE THEM TO KEEP THE NIGHTMARES AT BAY
at least it's before one. Goodniiiiiight <3<3 I hope the fever dies soonish.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Mitz hums. He kind of likes the sound of being able to pick something up with his teeth and not have to say anything. But his heart drops after a moment. Pretty boys. He's actually seen the type on the internet. Pretty sub boys who Mitz isn't sure if he's attracted to or if he wants to be them. Welp. That's too bad, because he is definitely not one of those.

He has to say something now, though. He thinks about it and, not really changing the subject, but still not addressing /anything/ that's going on in his head, "Thank you for helping me with this. I wasn't expecting anyone to do that. So thank you. A lot."

(bluuuuuh Freo THREE DAYS what kind of sick is that, I'll tell you what, it is LAAAAAAAAAAME. I have not been too weak to type stuff at you guys in /years/ I am so glad to be seeing the end of this BULLSHIT
I have a lot of sickness vs RP feelings, hi.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:04 am

Mouse smiles at him, ducking her head a little. "I just got lucky, being the first one to grab you. Most of us would've done the same. It's... weird, coming into the scene. People get scared away." She looks back at Zop and Shelby. "I wouldn't want you to get scared away."

(Miiiiiitz you have no idea how pretty you are, stop it.)
(three days is far too many days. D: I hope you are recovering swiftly.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:45 am

Mitz laughs a little. "I, uh. I'm glad you think I'm so worth keeping around, then? I hope the novelty doesn't wear off too son, though. I'm - I like this. Being able to ask things and talk about things. I've been thinking about this since, uh, I guess high school. On and off. But the last year, I -" Mitz shakes his head. "I needed to find something to make me feel like I was normal. Even if that something wasn't normal. I don't know. I'll - I'm sorry. I'll be quiet."

(He looks at you like you're freaking crazy.)
(Nnnngh well I was feeling better and then Splinter has a tumour and also hormones but then I stretched my ears more so I don't know? Technically better. Though I am currently achey and sore and tired so sleep is a thing that will hopefully happen. <33)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:17 am

Mouse scratches him again. "Stoppit, you don't need to apologize for /talking/." She grins a little. "Unless I've told you not to. But anyway. High school, seriously? You must've been an introspective kid. I didn't really figured it out 'til... I scared off a couple of boyfriends. I guess I was kind of in the same boat? They thought I was some kind of sick freak, and I started doing research, and, well. Found out I was doing everything wrong." She shrugs. "Whatever you're looking for, y'know, it's all okay." Then, because Mitz doesn't seem like he's going to volunteer the information, she adds, "What /are/ you looking for?"

(Hush, Mitz.)
(Oh no, poor rattie. Sad I hope the sleep helps.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:55 pm

Mitz pauses, biting his lip and thinking. "I don't - I mean. I liked the idea of doing what your friend did. Not, not the - " he nods at the suspension. "I don't think I'm cut out for that, I'm sorry. I'm not. But when she was on the floor? That looked nice. I, uh. That kind of answers your question." Because he isn't answering her question directly, but he's answering the question she meant. What he's /looking/ for is friends. What he's /here/ for is something else, he guesses, probably.

(nnngh why is life shitting on me)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Mouse nods. "Okay, so we can put one thing on your want to try list, that's cool," she says, smiling. "But... I mean, when I first showed up here, I was all about learning some technique, finding some people to hang with, figuring out what the hell was wrong with me." This last is said with a quick wave of her hand. "Are you like... I mean obviously I guess you don't really know what you're into, but are you looking to experiment? Or d'you just want to hang out and watch and talk about it? Not that you can't do both I guess. Or are you looking for something, like, longterm?" Oh god, Mouse, shut up, she tells herself. The more she talks the more likely she is to scare him. She'll never forgive herself if she scares him off. But, dear god, she wants him to say he wants to play.

(I don't know, life needs to cut it the fuck out, should I come over and sock life in the face for you?)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Mitz can't really get scared away by someone willingly engaging him, so that's good. He takes a second to think again, taking all of that in. "I don't know about longterm," he says slowly. "I've never really - you mean like a relationship or something, right? I can't see anyone being that desperate," he laughs and there's actual humor there, honest humor. "So maybe not that. But, if there's anything that anyone would like to try on me to see if it takes or if they like me - I mean, how I react or whatever - then I'd be willing to try." Pause. "But I do like talking."

(yes please could you do that that would be awesome thank you)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Mouse does laugh a little, and gives him a quick squeeze. She wonders if she's coming off creepy, clinging to him like this, but... he's warm. And nice to be around. And he doesn't look skeeved out, and his face when she scratched him was... encouraging. "Yeah, I know what you mean. It's probably better to start out casual, anyway. Get a feel for what you like. That's what I've been doing, anyway." She bites her lip. "D'you think - I mean, what kind of stuff do you mean, for someone to try on you? Just like, the rope things, or...?"

(I will start the windup all the way over here, life will never know what hit it.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:42 pm

"Uh," Mitz swallows. "Not - not that," he nods again to Shelby and Zop. "I mean, not right now. Maybe some other time. If anyone wanted me to. But - I, I don't know? Uh. I'm sorry, I'm really bad at this, I'm really sorry." He pulls at his hair slightly. He sighs. "What do you think I should do?" he asks in a quiet voice, like he's embarrassed to ask.

(Sweet, that'll show it.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:46 pm

Mouse smiles a little bit. "I know not that, you told me. Just the on-the-ground stuff. Right? But, I mean. You can try anything out. I need something to work with here, or I don't know how to help you. D'you just want to be tied up? Or d'you want pain? Or... well I guess you like being told what to do," she says lightly. "I just... I'd like to, uh." Just say it, woman. "I'd like it if you'd be willing to let me... do stuff with you."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:06 pm

Mitz stills. Okay. He needs to not mess this up. "I, uh," he swallows again. "I would really like that and I think pain would be okay, but I thought ropes would be too and apparently I chickened out of that, but I don't mind. Whatever you want."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Mouse blinks, gets her breathing to work again, and breaks into a huge grin. "Seriously?" She turns sideways on the couch to hug him again. "I promise this is gonna be good for you," she says, and without thinking drags her nails down his spine.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Mitz arches automatically, his breath stuttering and his jaw going a little slack. The nails are definitely a win. "Awesome," he says, maybe a little too obviously breathless.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:53 am

Mouse hooks her chin over his shoulder, practically purring. "Oh my god, that's fantastic. I am /so/ trying out my vampire gloves on you. You're gonna love it." She flits through ideas, trying to decide what'd be best to start Mitz with. Not too intense, especially since he responds so /prettily/ to the lightest touches. But enough to keep him interested. "Okay, you want to experiment, right?" she asks gently, pulling back a little bit so she can see his eyes. "Stay right here for me while I get my toys."

She ruffles his hair lightly as she stands up and walks to the storage room. On her way past the suspension rig, Zop gives her a slight smirk. She replies with a grin, and it doesn't fade off her face the entire time she's finding her bag and dragging it back into the dungeon.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:39 pm

"I don't know what that is - okay, I'll just.." Mitz watches Mouse take off. "Stay here. Um." He's nervous again, more so now that he shivered like that without really having any say in the way his body reacted. But Mouse seemed to like it and she's so happy right now - and that was because of Mitz! - that he can't really give into that nervousness too much at the moment.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:07 pm

When Mouse comes back to the couch, she's wheeling a small suitcase behind her and carrying a tube of canes in one hand. She's got a fair number of toys, and she hopes Mitz likes at least some of them. She's thinking definitely the vampire gloves. Maybe knives? Maybe her crop, everyone likes the crop. But she kind of forgets all that when she sees him again; the very first thing she notices is that he hasn't moved a muscle. She drops her bags in front of the couch and slips into the chair beside him again. "You /stayed/. Oh, you're good." She runs her fingers over his face and tips his chin up a little bit. "I like you. You need to stick around."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Mitz's breath hitches and he looks at her with wide eyes, kind of unsure about how the hell he should react with her this close and his heart beating this fact. "You. You told me to stay," he offers quietly, confused. And he's a little overwhelmed right now, because he saw how much stuff she just brought back and that's terrifying in a good way, but it's all good. He thinks. He's pretty sure this feels good already but that may just because someone as beautiful as Mouse is touching him. He'll figure it out as he goes along.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:59 pm

"I know I did," Mouse says. This part is easier. She understands topping someone, leading them through a negotiation and a scene. She's even pretty good at it. But he keeps doing these - /things/. The way his eyes widen, the first startled breath when she touches him or speaks to him, that unfiltered reaction. It's messing with her head. He may actually be too good to be real. "So. If we're gonna do this... you don't know what you want. How about what you don't want? What can't I do?"

(sleep nooooow g'night <3<3)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:33 pm

Mitz swallows. He can at least help her out there, but - "Okay, but if it's something you really want to do, will you do it anyway? I mean. I don't want to be the reason you don't get to do what you want. Is that okay? Cos - I don't know too much, and I'll tell you if it comes up, I promise, if I don't like anything. But... I'm pretty sure I won't like being called names," he frowns a little. "And I, I get easily embarrassed and stuff already. I'm kinda sure I would have noticed if I liked that. So please, not that."

(Sleep goooooood <333)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:50 pm

Mouse nods seriously. "No names and no embarrassing you. Got it." She sighs. "And, look... it's no fun for me if it's not fun for you. Plenty of time to push you later, right? I don't want to do anything that you're not into or ready for." She traces the edge of his frown with the pad of her thumb. Then she realises how unwarrantedly intimate that is, and stops, blushing faintly as she pulls her hand away. He said he wants to /play/, and she should keep to just that for at least one damn session. "Anyway. Want to look at the stuff?"

(sorry about that, I was really tired. XD)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:35 am

Mitz kind of floats for a second. He only ever saw people touch like that in movies. He didn't think - or, he did think that real people did that, normal people. But he never thought that he'd ever get to experience that. He blinks, a little dazed, and nods. "Uh, yeah. Yes," he looks at the bags so he's not staring at Mouse. "Yes."

(That is okay! I am going to do the same myself in a moment~ Also, I love the idea of Mitz in some kind of humiliation scene because he would be so bad at it.

"You're pathetic, little worm, you make me sick."

Headhang. "...I know. Sorry."

"No, wait no, what.")
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:18 am

Mouse grins and bends over to unzip her bag. "I'll give you the tour, yeah? Anything you see that you like, just say. Anything you don't like, same deal. /These/ are vampire gloves," she says to start, pulling out a black leather glove and pulling it on. She puts her hand on Mitz's forearm, digs the tiny spikes at its fingertips into his skin very slightly, and drags it down his skin. "See?"

(ahahaha Mitz. XD Hilarious. Of course, Mouse would be equally bad at it. "What are you?" "I'm a worthless whore, Mistress." "Wait no what you are perfect cut that out come here and let me give you a hug.")
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:29 pm

"Oh," Mitz says stupidly, dazed. "Where, uh." He swallows, and tries again. "Where do you use that, I mean, because - I - okay, I'm shutting up. Those are... good. Can we, I mean, with those because." He waves his hand, gesturing for Mouse to go on, ignore him.

(Awww. Though, to be honest, Mitz would be kind of okay later on to be called a slut or something? Like, left topless in the dungeon helping around with MOUSE'S SLUT written on his chest. But later.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Mouse giggles, which she never does, but the dazed look is fantastic on him. "Those can go anywhere. However you want. So I'll make those a definite yes." She pulls the other glove out and lays it on the couch beside her, but keeps the one she's wearing on. Just in case she wants to make him look like that again. Then she follows with a set of four heavy leather cuffs. "These are what I usually use, instead of rope. Now, I can get Zop to tie you up, if you want, or I can try to do it myself, but that's all up to you, okay?"
(I figure Mouse, after that, will go through a couple of gags, a singletail, a few floggers, paddles, some canes and the crop. Let's just have Mitz see he likes of that so we don't have to go through ten exchanges about it. XD)

(Mouse is incredibly okay with that. But yeah, later. When she feels like she can claim him properly instead of just for a scene or two. :3
(Hello there~ how are you how was headbanging.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:57 pm

"Yeah. Wow." Mitz watches her lay out everything and describe them in detail with wide eyes, though it ends up kind of hungry instead of scared. He's still nervous, but he's not terrified. "I. Hm. Uh, if I were you, what would you pick for first time kind of thing?"

(Aw, Mouse, aw. Always with the HE'S MINE GET AWAY straight off the bat, so cute.
Hiiiiiiiiii I am pretty good but I am /tired/ and the headbanging was good. Good times. I had missed it. And it's kind of nice to see the old crowd from years ago come out of the woodwork? Yeah. I got oggled by a chick me and Adam were oggling last week. Mutual oggling! Huzzah! How are yooooooooou)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:10 pm

Mouse laughs a little. "Wanna know a secret? I /hate/ pain. I used to put up with it for some tops, but..." she shrugs. "I'm not the person to ask. If I go slow, and careful, we can try out everything?" she offers. "I would say, put you on a bench - tie you up if you want it, but keep it simple - and experiment, so you get a feel for what you like. You know the red-yellow-green safewords?"

(she so rarely gets to have such a lovely thing all to herself. She has to share Zop with Shelby and Cedric with Ep and most newbies with half the other tops in the place.)
(yaaaaaay fun times, also, mutual oggling sounds excellent. I am goooooood if covered in bruises.)

freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Mitz smiles a bit and looks away. "I've always liked it, so I don't know how that is. Uh. I think I can figure it out? Red means stop, yellow means I'm not sure, green means go, go, go?"

(Awwww baby girl gets her own toy to play with. That is pretty damned good.
Good bruises or bad bruises?)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:20 pm

Mouse nods. "Exactly, good boy. I also like to have another one, something that you'd say if you're completely done with the scene and want to be on a couch with a blanket. D'you have anything picked?" She's gently stroking his arm with the back of her glove, now, almost absentmindedly.

(she is squeeing all over my brain.)
(Bruises from pole-dancing. So, okay bruises?)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:24 pm

Mitz blinks for a second, processing how he feels about being called a good boy. ...no, no, that's definitely a nice feeling. "Whatever is the - lowest? I don't want to overload myself and chicken out. If that's okay?"

(Cuuuute
He-eeey you started that is it fun I was thinking about starting but I don't knooooow but it's cooool)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:29 pm

Mouse nods again. "Of course. Let's do it this way - if you call red, I'll stop the scene. The other words are like you said. Other'n that, just talk to me, okay? I'm not gonna keep hitting you if you tell me no." She smirks. "Well, not yet anyway."

(it is so much fuuuuuun it is crazy hard work too my arms don't work right right now.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top