[Sentinel] Jason's Homecoming

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Sentinel] Jason's Homecoming

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Bruce probably shows up when he hears enough heartbeats gathered in the one place to signal meal time. If it makes Jason feel any better, Dick's seat is probably taken, too, with all these people. Snooze looks curiously at this new person; Damian realises who it is immediately; Tim is probably a little terrified, immediately picking up the hatred that flares when Jason looks at him.

(... This is true. >:D)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Jason stares at the table, or the wall in front of him. He doesn't want to have to deal with these shits. Especially not the replacement. But he never assumed Alfred would bring him food anywhere other than here before, and old habits are hard to break. He's so out of place and mad that he's in the same room as Tim, though, that he'll probably feel a little relieved to have Bruce there. At least there's a sense of familiarity there.

(Snort. Never change.)
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Alfred would probably bring food to Jason elsewhere in the Manor but it would be with a sad look. It's entirely possible that when Bruce arrives, he seats himself next to Jason--can't help himself, he has to have these little things because he can't have Jason--and introduces him to the others, since they're not supposed to know him, and them to Jason.

(Awww.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:19 pm

"B," Jason snorts. "You have fucking mini-mes. Look at that." He nods in Snooze and Damian's direction. "That's surreal." He flat out ignores Tim, since he doesn't want to lose it and snap at him and get himself kicked out of the manor prematurely. He wants to sleep in a bed for one night. If that means selling his soul and being as nice as possible right now - which isn't that much, to be fair - then so be it.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:41 pm

Bruce actually manages to look fondly at the boys. He really kind of likes that they look more like him than their mothers, Damian especially. There's only a touch of Talia in him. By genetic design of course, but it still applies. "They're both Sentinels, too," he says--and he remembers Jason mentioning Bruce not being proud of him, and injects pride into his voice. He is proud of them. They're very fast learners.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:53 pm

That kind of breaks Jason's heart - but at least he got to hear what it's like, Bruce being proud. And he's learning. Letting his kids know, at least, that they're worth a damn. He inhales sharply and looks back at the wall. Maybe he can't do this.

(I have to sleeeeep sooooon)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:04 am

Jason's worth so much more than a damn to Bruce. If he'd just open up to Bruce's feelings--because Bruce has feelings, and Jason is in the especially rare position in 'verses of being able to feel them instead of waiting for Bruce to express them--then he'd know. Jason being alive again brought Bruce back to life.

Bruce watches Jason, concerned, when Jason looks at the wall like that. How can he protect his Guide from himself, from the thoughtless things he says and does? He's hurt Jason like that so many times in the last hour alone.

Alfred breaks the awkward silence by serving dinner. He informs Bruce that Snooze did the lion's share of the cooking, dragging Bruce's attention away from Jason to nod at Snooze, job well done sort of thing, and Snooze tries not to but he beams at the praise. Which makes Bruce feel bad again, because he can see how Snooze tries to restrain it and what kind of father is he that his son feels like he can't be happy when he gets praise?

Bruce makes no move to put food on his plate. If Jason doesn't move to, then Alfred probably fills it for him, because Jason's looking pretty pale and shaky.

(Aw man are you asleep or ARE YOU MASS EFFECTING)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:31 am

"Thanks, Alfie," Jason says automatically. He pushes the food around on his plate before he starts eating. He looks up and catches Snooze's eye, points at the food with his fork and keeps eating. A kind of thanks, and the kids can take it or leave it. He'll thank whoever feeds him in some way, that's always been true. It just may not seem like he is some of the time.

(All the Brucefeels, augh. Give him a little while, Brucie. He needs to be able to actually feel things before he can feel what you're feeling. Also, I AM DOING NEITHER. My stomach kind of NOPE'd at me and I had to go lie down for a while near a bucket. Wooo.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:36 am

"Of course, Master Jason," Alfred says. He looks disapprovingly at Bruce until Bruce takes a bread roll and picks at it, not really eating any of it but making it look like he is. He does want to eat Snooze's food, but he doesn't want to eat. He'll probably end up with a bowl of leftovers at three in the morning, hunched over the kitchen bench, not really tasting it.

Snooze sits up a little straighter, beaming again--or still (Damian is probably disgusted with all the beaming; Tim is probably a little dazed). He loves feeding people. He doesn't need to be thanked or praised, so long as they eat it. But thanks and praise are nice, it's true.

(He doesn't know if Jason /has/ a while. If he goes after the Joker again... who knows what might happen, every encounter is different. Aw, stupid stomach, I wish I could come scowl it into submission for you.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:01 am

Jason eats in silence for a little while looking around the table (though through Tim), then sighs. "Well, this is cozy. I see you've made the dining table smaller. Nice touch, now there's more people here," he says dryly.

(Well, truth be told, Jason wasn't expecting that kind of nearly touchable fear that he experienced when he was around the Joker. Which was new and horrible. He managed but barely. He needs to get an edge before he can go in guns blazing again. ...and maybe wait until the Joker is out of town to do it. No sense in Bruce getting caught up in it all again.
That would be awesome, please do that, yes good.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:09 am

"The old one was destroyed," Bruce offers. He neglects to mention that he destroyed it after Jason died and Dick left, in a fit of rage.

"It does make the gathering more intimate," Alfred says, from his position fiddling with the cups on the side table. He's debating whether to give Jason something stronger than juice, but everyone else gets juice and it won't do for Jason to imbibe alcohol while recovering from a shock--his body needs to regulate, not slow down.

Tim wants to say something about when Steph's there, all their elbows basically touch, but he's not feeling confident enough to speak right now. Damian wants to mention something about eating with plebians, but even he can gauge the mood of the room and decide to save it for later--he needs to get the wording right on it anyway, can't say something wrong and look like a fool in front of Bruce.

(aw jay you just want Bruce not to get hurt don't you
I WILL TRY is it working)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:17 am

"Yeah, super homey," he says sarcastically, and a little loud. He smirks a little when the same old echoes come back - but there's little humor in the smile. He used to amuse himself with echoes when he was done with studying and training for the day, when everyone was busy. Basically between missions and sleep.

(grumble no okay he's alright with Bruce getting hurt so long as he's the one to do it becauseatleastheknowshewon'tbehurtforlong
Officially no, but give it time, there are definitely things moving around in there, that might be your scowling action at work.
Also, after this sweep, I sleep. Or try to.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:22 am

Alfred sets out the drinks. "It's not so bad," he says mildly, probably thinking it's better than a crate.

Bruce continues to shred his bread roll, though he's looking thoughtfully at Jason now. "Grand high ceilings and blue walls rarely serve to create 'homey-ness'."

(if that's what Jason needs to get better, Bruce would probably let him do it
...eugh
Same here, I think.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:48 pm

"No shit," Jason drawls at Bruce, then eyes him critically. "Just eat something, B. You're driving me crazy over here. Like - just fucking half that roll." He doesn't even notice himself doing it, really, looking after Bruce. To him it sounds like another insult or put-down.

(I really don't think it would make Jason feel better, no. But he might end up hurting him anyway. He's confused and scared and angry.
Agreed.
HELLO)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:55 pm

Alfred's just about to admonish Jason for language around the children when Bruce tilts Jason a Look, likely communicating the same thing, and starts to eat the bread roll. It seems to awaken his hunger--he polishes it off, then dishes himself out some of the proper dinner.

(Bruce knows them feels, bro.
HI THERE)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Jason huffs, kind of pleased, but still frowning since they both looked like they were going to scold him or whatever. He goes back to eating his own dinner in silence. The quicker he eats his food, the quicker he can get away from fucking /kids/ and Alfred's disappointed looks.

(Sigh, batboys.
HI THERE HOW ARE YOU)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:08 pm

If he'd look up, he'd probably see that Alfred's disappointed look melted away when he saw Jason taking care of Bruce and Bruce responding.

(That is an accurate.
HI I AM GOOD HOW ARE YOU I may or may not be getting my hands on the Brave soundtrack mwahaha)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:16 pm

He might catch the tail end of it while he's getting up to leave. All his movements are going on muscle memory. He brings the plate to the tray, just like always, and stands awkwardly at the door. "Listen, I don't care where you put me," he says, looking at the floor. He feels like he's begging, and it's pathetic. "But I need to know where I'm sleeping tonight. I /should/ be able to remember my way around." And it may sound like he's being sarcastic, but it's a legit worry. He used to get scared, as a kid, of getting lost in the manor. He got over it, sure, but it could happen now. He hopes it doesn't. That'd be humiliating.

(Mwahahaha I am okay I think! So far. Mass Effect is making me feel all the things again.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Alfred probably sees young!Jason standing there in that moment, and is struck speechless. Bruce stands. "You'll be sleeping in your room," he says, his voice a bit rough, like underneath he's thinking where else would we want you. "I'll come with you."

It probably clicks for Snooze and Damian which room is Jason's, then, because it's the room that Alfred opened up and cleaned a few days ago with single-minded intensity that they daren't disturb. And Tim would just know which room was Jason's because of Bruce's and Dick's and Alfred's angst every time they go near it, or in it.

(Aw, Mass Effect, why you gotta)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:31 pm

Jason doesn't make a move, but he still scowls. "Don't do me any favours, B. I probably know where the old room is." He catches the spike of emotion from Alfred, making its way through Jason's own turmoil and confusion, and looks up at him. He looks a bit lost, to be honest, like he doesn't understand why Alfred would feel like that.

(all of it oh my god. Also, I meant to ask earlier; do you want me to take Tim or Damian or someone?)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Bruce doesn't know what to say to that, so he merely says, "I'll come with you," again, more firmly, and moves to join Jason. "Thank you for dinner, Snooze, Alfred," he remembers to say.

Alfred has just missed Jason a lot. And to see him here, at home, with them... it gives him hope that Jason won't throw his life away. Bruce isn't the only one who feels like he failed Jason.

(Probably Tim at least? I'm never quite sure how to characterise him.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Jason keeps looking at Alfred. "Yeah, thanks Alfie," he says quietly. He's tired again, all over. He doesn't have the energy to fight Bruce on this and he really doesn't want to go around the manor by himself. Things would probably be a little better if Dick were here, Jason's not gonna lie. He sighs and leaves the dining room. Bruce'll follow him. He has a knack for that.

(I can take Timmy, no problem. *squishes him*)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:48 pm

Alfred gives Jason an encouraging little smile.

Bruce does follow Jason. He's not pulled helplessly along in his wake or anything, and he's not panting at Jason's heels, but he does follow quietly until the hallway broadens enough for him to step up alongside Jason.

(Awwww.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Jason doesn't see Bruce as a desperate puppy. More like an overbearing, disappointed shadow. He takes a breath. "They look like you, B," he says, dismissively. He needs to talk; the silence is driving him insane. He knows that Bruce needs to let his ears rest but fuck this shit. He's all jumpy and uncomfortable. He's going to talk.

Tim shifts and picks at his food. "Well. That was /fun/," he says dryly. "Remind me to look forward to any more of his visits."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Bruce is very willing to talk. He doesn't want to keep anything from Jason; Jason's one of the family and Bruce wants him to know the boys. "Damian's mother ensured our genetic similarity. Talia al'Ghul," he says, well aware that Jason knows Talia /very/ well. "Snooze is coloured like me and shaped like Selina."

Alfred sighs a little. "He is troubled."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Jason snorts a little. "Yeah, I can see the al'Ghul frown going on. Better get a handle on that, Brucie. He'll be calling you 'Detective' in a sneering tone before you know it," he teases, maybe a little meanly. "And Selina, huh. Well." He shakes his head. "There's an issue I didn't know I had, awesome." He probably shouldn't think about how weird it is that he's slept with the two mothers of Bruce's children too much. Welp.

Tim nods seriously. "That much is obvious, yes, but that's no excuse. I mean..! Ugh," he shakes his head and goes back to picking through his food. "No, it's fine. I understand why it was like that. I just didn't like it."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:11 pm

Bruce possibly chuckles, once. "I think Talia taught him how to sneer before she taught him how to speak," he says, but he knows well enough that Damian could be listening; his tone isn't sour, it's more... wry. Maybe fond, if you're pushing it. "What kind of issue?"

"Thank you for understanding, Master Timothy," Alfred says. He looks towards the kitchen. "Would you care for dessert?"

Damian raises an eyebrow at him sceptically. "What kind of dessert?"

Snooze grins. "Lemon meringue pie."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Jason smiles grimly. "I don't even know, B. Some kind of messed up Oedipal thing, maybe. Fuck. I don't know."

Tim smiles a bit at Snooze, then Alfred. He ducks his head apologetically. "I'm good. I should get back to work, actually. There's a bunch of case files that Bruce needs me to go through."

sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Bruce quirks an eyebrow at Jason. He gets it immediately. "Perhaps you like strong Sentinel women."

Snooze wasn't really expecting Tim to stick around; the thing with Tim thinking Snooze hangs around the demon child probably applies in this 'verse, too. So he just nods and disappears into the kitchen, because if he sticks around then Tim will quickly pick up on the disappointment and feel guilted into it, which is not going to happen.

"You're so /dutiful/, Drake," Damian sneers. "I'm sure my father is /very/ appreciative."

Alfred says mildly, "That's enough, Master Damian."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Jason walks for a bit in silence. "Yeah, maybe," he says eventually. He doesn't think it's that at all. Talia was his first - anything, actually. First kiss, first fuck. First person he tried to tell that he thought he might love. Turns out, she let him know, he wasn't capable of that thanks to the Pit. So he figures he's just drawn to older people. People in charge. Guess who he blames for that.

Tim smirks. "Actually, he is," he says harshly. "It's pretty good being able to tell when he gives a damn, too. You wouldn't /believe/."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:37 pm

I couldn't possibly imagine. Bruce wishes Jason had corrected him to strong Sentinels, but that is just about the most wistful daydream he could ever have--nothing he actually lets himself acknowledge. Far too personal. "Alfred changed the sheets on your bed, aired out your room. It should be fine."

Damian smirks. "Yes, it looked like he gave such a damn that you spoke not a word all evening."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:49 pm

Jason stands outside the door, looking at it when they come to it. He's a little freaked, a little scared to go in. He remembers it a certain way. He doesn't know whether he wants it to be the same or entirely different. He sighs. "Yeah. Thank him for me. I'll - I'll try to be gone in the morning," he offers.

"No," Tim says easily, getting up. "I think you're just too used to clamouring for his attention. You don't recognise it when someone's comfortable around him."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Jason's room will likely be the same--down to the clothes in the closet--but cleaned, because Alfred can't help himself, and with the amount of time that he and Bruce spent in there following Jason's death, Alfred just... pottered, cleaning absently as he mourned. Bruce lays a hand on the knob. "I--you can stay," he says, stumbling a little over his words. "Sleep as much as you like. Raid the kitchen--you know Alfred won't have you leave here without a full stomach."

"Ah, comfortable. /That's/ what that was. Pardon me for mistaking it for /terror/."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Jason pauses. Normally he would shoot down the offer. But normally, he wouldn't have even bothered coming back. He's not in a good way right now, so much so that he recognises it. "I dunno, B. Maybe. I don't want to stick around too long. I don't," he sighs heavily and rubs his face. "Whatever. Maybe, okay?"

"You're confusing me with you again. I should be flattered but I just feel kind of sick. So stop."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Bruce agrees. "Okay." He pushes open the door to Jason's room and steps back, leaving it wide open for Jason; he doesn't want Jason to think he's pushing his way in, pushing for anything. "Sleep well."

Damian snorts. "I'm not the empath here, Drake. And I would hardly be terrified of my own father, or /Todd/," he adds derisively.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:16 pm

"Yeah," Jason says distantly. He stares at the room for a second before stepping inside, breath catching in his throat. He's so glad he's not a Sentinel right now. Smelling old smells and stuff right now is hard enough, even if the place is considerably cleaner than he remembers. He touches his old desk lightly before shaking himself out, frowning and sitting on the bed to get ready to pass out, finally.

"Right," Tim says quietly, moving his plate to the tray and making for the door. "You're not scared of Bruce. Sure. I believe you, Gremlin. Don't worry."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:21 pm

Bruce watches him from the door, and he can't deny that something tight and hard in his chest loosens at the sight of Jason back in his bed, fed and clean and clothed in Bruce's own things. He turns off the light, but leaves the door partially open, so the light from the hall spills into the room. Then he heads for his study, because he, too, has case files to look at before bed.

Damian scowls at Tim's back, and determinedly doesn't wrap his arms around himself or rise to the bait. Let Drake run away from the truth. Who's scared of their own father? Not Damian, definitely not. ...his lip juts out in a little pout as he considers sneaking out to see Colin.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:56 pm

Jason pulls himself pulls the covers and hugs himself after Bruce leaves. Going to work, probably. Jason wishes he had something to distract him like that, something to do. Instead, he falls asleep slowly, going over the events of the night. He'll probably get a good five hours due to exhaustion before he wakes up from a nightmare.

(oh my god Dami your cuteness I can't handle it)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:00 pm

Bruce probably wishes he was in Jason's position, able to drift off to sleep for a couple of hours. He'd be lucky to get in bed before dawn. Alfred will be there when Jason wakes from the nightmare--the emotional distress is radiating all through the Manor and Alfred can't /not/ want to help. He'll probably bring Jason some tea and a cool pillow.

(he is adorbs I love him so. Snooze is probably perched at the kitchen counter digging into the pie with a spoon since there are no other takers)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Jason startles at Alfred standing there, not really seeing him for a second and seeing - something else. He scoots frantically away from him, pushing himself against the head of the bed and cowering - just for a second - before he wakes up properly. He laughs shakily. "Holy jumping fucking Christ, Alfie," he says breathlessly. "You scared me."

(BABY BOYS)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:13 pm

Alfred straightens sharply at the bolt of fear. He turns on the light at Jason's bedside. "My apologies, Master Jason. I didn't intend to. I merely thought you'd like some tea."

(darling little nearly-twins)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:20 pm

"Uh," Jason says, rubbing his face. He's a little dazed right now, trying to shake off the remainder of the nightmare. "...yeah. Tea, right. 'Course. The cure to everything, right?"

(shajkkfl;s)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:47 pm

"I /am/ British, Master Jason," Alfred smiles. He sets the cup down on the bedside table. "I don't mean to intrude, but would you like a cold pillow? I find it helps after being awoken suddenly."

(feuhffdkmz?)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:59 pm

Jason reaches for the mug and holds it. It's hot, too hot, but the pain clears his head enough to feel like himself again. He blinks at Alfred. "Uh. Fuck, probably? Thanks. I don't think I'm gonna get back to sleep, though," he says honestly. "I'll just get up and work out until I know what I'm doing. Then head on."

(sjakflsdkklfaSJDKO!)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:02 pm

"There's some new equipment in the gym you might like to try out. Just things we didn't have before, nothing radical. I suppose you're too old for pancakes for breakfast," Alfred says, still smiling. "Though I did buy strawberries yesterday."

(AUHFDKASMMGBD!Q)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down