[Sentinel] Jason's Homecoming

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Sentinel] Jason's Homecoming

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:56 am

"Watching me fail horribly," Bruce corrects him, smiling. "Maybe I could try woodcarving."

(THIS IS A NATURAL REACTION
JUST WAIT UNTIL THE LIGHTS GO DOWN
AND YOU SEE THE NEW DC LOGO)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:01 am

"That too," Jason agrees. "But, hey, yeah. That sounds more like it'd be up your alley. Do me a favour and if you do end up picking anything like that up, you'll include your kids. You're not bad with kids, B. You're not. You're just bad at including people." And he looks away from him, here, looks outside. He hates saying stuff like that. But fucked if he's going to let Bruce mess up a new batch of kids, especially when they're his own blood. It's one thing for him. It's another for them.

(MAN, FUCK THE NEW DC LOGO)
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:09 am

Bruce's smile fades, and he has to sit down. "I don't know how to be a father, Jason. I don't know how to be anything other than Batman. But I do try, these days. Because I can't be Batman anymore."

(it's shiny)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:38 am

Jason shakes his head. "I've had my share of bad parents, Bruce," he says quietly, a little gruff. "You're already beating any bad parent just by worrying about whether you're a good dad. You have to work, sure, but you're on the road." He shrugs and shakes his head again, hunching a little. "Whatever, B, it's not like I actually know what I'm talking about."

(it looks like an insurance company's logo)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Bruce rises again, and comes over to Jason. "You must know, or else you wouldn't say anything. You're not the type to run at the mouth without knowing exactly what you're saying."

(it's coooooool)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:03 pm

Jason gives Bruce a steady look and speaks very clearly. "I don't know anything about being a father and I never will, believe me on that," he says, nodding to drive the point home. "But I've been a kid. That's where all my expertise comes from. Your problem, B, is you've never been a kid. Not once, not the way people tell it. But that doesn't mean you're gonna be a bad dad. You have it in you."

(okay I hate the logo still, I mean I really do, but I will give you that it looked damned cool)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 pm

Bruce leans on the arm of Jason's chair. "A bad father," he says quietly. "Both of them call me father." He can't count Tim as needing a father, because he still has one.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:19 pm

"Did you get them to do that?" Jason makes a face. "There's such thing as too much seriousness, B".
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Bruce shakes his head. "No. Damian started it. Snooze called me 'Mr. Wayne' for weeks until he heard Damian call me Father and asked if he could do the same." He looks a little unhappy. He thinks he might like being called Dad, maybe, possibly. He always goes stiff when they call him 'Father'.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:25 pm

"Jesus," Jason sighs. "Is being bad at expressing emotions a Wayne trait or something? Hell. Okay. Which one's older? Get whoever's older to try something new; dad or pops or whatever you want. The younger one'll probably follow through and everyone'll feel a little more fucking normal." He hunches a little, grumbling. "It's hard to feel normal when you're all messed up like us. Do /something/ or they're never gonna get a childhood."

(Jason Todd: Child psychologist.
Hiiiiiii)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:29 pm

"Damian's older," Bruce says, thoughtfully. He cracks a little bit of a smile. "I don't think either of them like baseball. Otherwise I'd take them out to the game. Seems to be my M.O."

(Not out of the realm of possibility. Hellooooooooooooooo how are youuuuu)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:35 pm

"Bruce," Jason rolls his eyes, a little exasperated. "/I/ didn't like baseball. It was about the experience. You think they're gonna say no to a day with their dad? C'mon."

(Hiiiiiii I am going to lie down soon because I am still not fully recovered from crazy staying up and waiting in the cold times from this morning but I am pretty good otherwise! How are yoooou how was the baaaaaall)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:37 pm

Bruce is quiet for a moment. "And if they do say no?"

(I am goooooooood ball was pretty great, there was alcohol and food and lots of talking and no one made me dance, woo! Except we were outside for like an hour because that seemed like a fun thing to do, so now I think I may be getting a cold. My throat is killing me.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:43 pm

"Honestly? They fucking might," Jason isn't being in any way kind, here. This is more about them that it is for Bruce, to him. "You teach all your birds not to go into an unfamiliar situation without being prepared." He laughs, lowly. "Not that it takes for all of us."

(Aww, no, not the sick :[ Don't worry, we can sit online together and be relatively sick and then occasionally do work when we remember. In between gaming and sobbing about Batmanfeels. Yes? Good. totallynotmylifealready dot tumblr dot com)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Bruce doesn't know how to reassure Jason, and he doesn't know how to communicate how honestly scared he is that Damian and Snooze will just give him strange looks if he tries to act more like a dad than a father. He won't even admit to himself how scared he is. He stands up. "It did take for you, Jason. I should finish moving everything into your room."

(this sounds like an awesome plan)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:57 pm

"The hell it did," Jason says stubbornly. He doesn't really think he has it in him to be careful and smart. He honestly doesn't think that any of Bruce's training beyond the violent took properly. The only thing he knows he can do well that he got from Bruce that's in any way passive is being able to get every last shred of information he could need. That being said, even though he's automatically against what Bruce is saying, he feels a /need/ to be clear on this. Bruce is all twisted up inside about this and Jason doesn't think he even realises. "And the hell you are. C'mere. Fucking promise me, Bruce. You can't fuck these kids up with neglect. You don't have to be abusive to mess a kid up, okay. Find a way to connect with them that isn't work, for fuck's sake. You can do nearly everything else on this earth. Just do this, just figure out how to do this. Please."

Jason's fully aware that he's pushing his issues out there and living through Bruce's sons. But he's doing something pretty decent with that brokenness, he figures, so it doesn't matter.

(good yes I'll make a game schedule. Okay I'm done. It's WHENEVER THE HELL BECAUSE GAMES)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Slowly, Bruce sits back down on the arm of the chair, staring at Jason like he's never seen him before. "All right," he says after a moment. "I... I'll find something. I promise." It never occurred to him to think of it like that--like neglect.

(ehehehehehe YAAAAAY GAMES)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:13 pm

"Cool," Jason nods and sits back in the chair. That kind of took it out of him. He's still getting exhausted from doing /nothing/ thanks to healing up. "What's the matter with you, you're all -" he gestures vaguely. "Shook up. Like you're shocked or something." He frowns. He's getting better at picking up how Bruce is feeling (not that he's trying or anything!) but Bruce is still a tough bastard to crack.

(FUCK YEAH WOO)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Bruce debates whether to articulate what he's thinking or not. But Jason deserves to know. "I abused you," he says quietly. "I'm so incredibly sorry, Jason."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:30 pm

Jason stills a little. He feels like his blood runs cold. He really wasn't expecting that to come out of Bruce's mouth. "Shit, Bruce," he says quietly. He clears his throat and tries for an actual sentence. "Okay, I was serious before. About you being the best parent-type person I've had? I've had a lot. Too many." He looks at his hands and picks at his nails. "Fuck. You didn't abuse me. Don't worry about me." Because Bruce didn't abuse him. He didn't really neglect Jason. He gave Jason more attention than he ever had before. Bruce was the best thing that ever happened to him. That's why it hurt so much to be ignored when he was Robin, or when he felt abandoned by Bruce leaving the Joker alive, or when he found out about Tim. It was hard to come to grips with the fact that he wasn't the best thing to happen to Bruce in turn.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:34 pm

"I do worry about you," Bruce finally admits. Before he can stop himself, he's reaching out to squeeze Jason's shoulder, and then the touch extends, Bruce wrapping his hand around the back of Jason's neck. "I never thought I'd have a family, Jason. You and Dick woke me up to that again." He steels himself, and adds, "Losing you was like losing my parents all over again."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:45 pm

"I wasn't that important," is out of Jason's mouth before he can stop it. Kneejerk reaction. Automatically fighting that kind of sentiment because it's far too much like something he wants to be true to be actually real. But his voice is hushes against his will and kind of lacking in the fierceness that was there when he was talking about Bruce's sons. He can feel Bruce telling the truth. He can tell. It just doesn't seem very - likely.

It should be noted, too, that he doesn't pull away from Bruce's touch. Could be that he's spooked into not noticing. But they /both/ should know that's not like Jason at all.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:49 pm

"You were," Bruce says simply. Then, as he hopes and hopes Jason won't pull away from him, from his hand, "You are."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:10 pm

Jason doesn't pull away. But he doesn't reach out at all. Not that he wouldn't want to. He just doesn't know how to go about doing that without it feeling desperate or forced. He swallows and looks at Bruce. "I don't have a place here anymore," he says, in that same tone, like he doesn't really believe what he's saying at this point. Like he's definitely starting to question what he believes.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:13 pm

"You do," Bruce says, just as simply as before. "If you want to be here, then stay. I want you here." He's taking a risk with that.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:36 pm

"This is the only place I could call home," Jason says, more evenly than before, but a little helpless. "Why the hell wouldn't I want to be here? It's not about /me/, Bruce."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:38 pm

"Then what is it?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Jason tugs at his hair, exhaling sharply. "I don't know. What about the rest of them, huh? Big, bad, dead Robin comes back, stuck in old ways that don't work any more, and shakes up everyone's worlds," he snorts. "And your lot can get really fucked if their world's shook up any. Sentinels are so temperamental." And, yes, he's definitely trying to use humour and sarcasm as armour. It's nearly working!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:09 pm

Bruce smiles a little. "We don't like change," he agrees. "But you should've been here all along. This is your place as much as it is theirs, your home as much as theirs. I'd understand if you don't want to spend time with Tim, but with Dick away in Bludhaven, Damian and Snooze don't have any older brother figures. It wouldn't be a bad thing if our worlds were shaken up--if it comes to light that certain things aren't working," like 'father', "and that we can fix them. You wouldn't be a bad role model, Jason. You're strong--you survive, despite anything. You're stubborn and creative, adaptive. And you might like having younger brothers."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:19 pm

Jason's mouth curls into a cruel smile. "Little Boy Perfect isn't very good at being a big brother, huh," he says, trying for venomous but his heart's not really in it. "...Yeah. I mean, I dunno. I'm here for a while anyway, B, you know that. How about we see how it goes with your tiny people, cool?"

(Iiiiii should be sleeping soon)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:24 pm

"He didn't want to get attached to more little brothers he might lose," Bruce says quietly. "And he didn't want to be near me." He takes a deep breath. "All right. That sounds good. And--please. Think about staying, longer than a while. I'm not only asking as a Sentinel," he adds, knowing that's probably where Jason's mind is going to go. He nearly says 'your Sentinel', but he can't bring himself to do that. He's not Jason's anything, "but as Bruce. This is your home."

(nuuuuuuuuuuuu)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:31 pm

(Jason meant Tim, but he's not going to correct Bruce now that he has sudden information on Dick's mindset.)
Jason closes his eyes for a moment against that statement. "I know," he says eventually, a little strangled. "I know. I just. ...we'll work it out, boss. We will. I will make fucking sure of it." It's the least he can do, after all. Bruce saved him this time. Things are different now. Jason has to try.

(yeaaaaaaa. No really. I will go after the next sweep~)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:37 pm

(Bruce doesn't think Tim considers himself a brother to any of them, anyway. He'd be wrong--they're brothers-in-arms, at least. But Dick is the only one Tim gets along with. He refuses to spend any time with Damian, and therefore Snooze, since in his mind, Snooze chose Damian.) Bruce squeezes the back of Jason's neck one more time, then lets his hand fall slowly away. "Good," he says.

(all my sadfaces
sigh
SLEEP WELL goodnight DREAM GOOD ♥!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:29 am

(These boys, I swear to fuck.)
Jason takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly. He doesn't want Bruce to stop touching, but he doesn't want to start begging for more contact when he's just getting used to the idea of simply sticking around for longer. He /definitely/ doesn't want Bruce to just want him around because of the Sentinel/Guide bullshit. He nods a little at Bruce, letting him know that they're good, everything's fine right now. But he does little else.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:45 pm

If Jason keeps responding so well, there'll probably be more touches. Bruce has never been a casual touch kind of guy, either, so each and every touch will mean something--even if it's just a hand on Jason's shoulder as Bruce passes behind him on his way to his seat at the dinner table, an unspoken 'hello'.

And then there's the physical training. Once a doctor pronounces Jason healed enough to stand up, Bruce will start working with him on building up his strength again. That will probably involve a lot of arms around each other.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:57 pm

That going to be hard for both of them, for different reasons, for a while. Jason has honest-to-god problems when it comes to accepting kindness for free, especially when it comes to contact. But he'll get over that. It's just that his first instinct is to fight and he can't move, so fighting's going to be verbal.

They're just really lucky that he's decided he owes it to Bruce to try to stop that urge.

While he's healing up, and when he's not spending time with Dick (which'll probably be the highlight of his week, let's face it, he loves his big brother and they get along even more now that they're both less than pleased with the way Bruce runs things), he'll be trying to talk to the kids. He'll probably ask Bruce or Alfred to let the boys bring him in food or something, so he can know them. He's really interested about them, actually.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:05 pm

And Bruce has honest-to-god problems about expressing anything, especially kindness. I can imagine the fighting getting bad when Jason's in pain from the physical therapy; this would make Bruce even more stand-offish, which would piss Jason off more, which would... you get the point. But if they're both trying, then they should manage to get through it whenever it happens.

It will be good for Dick as well to be spending time with Jason. It's been a while since there's been anyone he can relax with who knows him--when they can just do stupid things like video games and tossing chips into each other's mouths. It'll be good for him to have that with someone, and especially with Jason. All that grieving will slowly ease off his shoulders. Then there's the younger boys. The more Tim is left out, the more hurt he'll feel and the less time he'll spend at the Manor. I think Jason's appetite and Snooze's enjoyment of cooking are a perfect match for opening conversations about food.

I also think Damian and Jason won't quite know what to do with each other, in terms of Talia.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:20 pm

Should Bruce be able to calm Jason down easier than anyone else, though? I'd imagine it would come with a touch, both of them feeling better and having it do a kind of feedback loop of feelgood.

Also, should take into account that Bruce makes special time for Tim, always has. Hopefully he doesn't get too hurt and alienated, poor baby. If Dick's around, after all, he'll probably hang out with Tim while he can. (Also I was thinking that since Bart is Tim's Sentinel, should we make Steph a badass normal who, y'know, loves Tim fiercely and is loved back but it just doesn't fit, a-la canon?)

Plus Damian's a brat, heh. Jason won't like that at all, at first. But he sees the positive side of bickering and he likes the little shit against his will. It might be the amount of longing for approval he knows Damian feels, since it drips off him whenever Bruce is anywhere near the room. Though, to be honest, he doesn't want to get too close to the kid yet. He wouldn't mind being able to use the "Motherfucker" "Yes, I am" bit, since it's too good to waste, snort.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:26 pm

That would require getting close enough for touching during the yelling. Which I'm sure, once he realised he can do it, Bruce would work out some way to do.

Now Jason's put it in terms of neglect, Bruce will definitely make special time for all of them. And he likes spending time with Tim, Tim doesn't demand things from him and he's smart enough to figure out things even before Bruce, which makes investigating with him fun. But he'd make sure to spend time with Tim outside of the Cave as well. Despite joking about taking everyone out to the ballgame, he will try to work out somewhere individual and personalised to take each of them. For Tim it might be some kind of tech expo--the Stark expo, but in DCverse, heh. Also yes please perfect awesome Steph please.

Damian probably doesn't want to get close to Jason, either--partly because it's a Sentinel-Guide thing and he's got Colin, he doesn't need Todd, but also because the whole concept is still somewhat foreign to him. He needs to observe true brotherhood before he can evaluate whether he wants to give it a try.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:58 pm

Bruce is a clever dude, he'll find a way. He'll have to figure it out, though. Which might be hard when Jason's blinding and cussing at him, possibly throwing things, while he's annoyed that he can't get better quicker. That should be fun..! Hm. I do like the idea of Jason hobbling into the study because he's bored and he has to get used to using crutches - and he walks into a room full of people because some kind of crime went down under Bruce's nose and he's freaking out. And Jason just makes a face, rolls his eyes at everyone and snaps at Bruce until he calms down enough to sit so Jason can sit beside him, then everything's okay. Well. Bruce's mood improves, anyway.

Heh. It'd be the LexCorp expo. Which would be /impressive/ and Tim would probably love every second. Aw, man. Aw, jeez. That is kind of awesome.

I can understand that. But Jason's going to make his life hell if he's ignored, so.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:14 pm

Oh my god I adore that idea, that sounds--absolutely perfect. I cannot even. I have lost my ability to even. Bruce would be dazed and kind of awed at how easily Jason calmed him down.

They would both tend to enjoy that, too, which is a plus. Come home at the end of the night beaming and babbling, aw.

Oh, Damian wouldn't ignore him. Keep close the people you're not sure of.

nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:53 pm

I am glad you approve! We shall have to do this, obviously. With Jason pretty surprised himself at how easy that was, though not bothering to show it while everyone's staring at him and Bruce.

They'll have to bring the rest of the family to Metropolis. Jason'll make faces at them and tell the younger two that they're gonna go see if the diner he used to go to when he was a kid on missions is still there. Snooze'll like it. Damian'll like bitching about it.

That's so Al'Ghul, Jason thinks he might have to pinch Damian's cheeks.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:58 pm

And I think after that happens, they would have to have a Serious Talk about whether Jason wants to be Bruce's Guide. Because after that, Bruce can't deny how much he wants Jason around--to help him, to partner him.

That's assuming Snooze thinks they want him to come along.

Do it and lose the fingers.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:42 am

Grooooooooaaaan Jason really doesn't want to have that Serious Talk. It makes him panic and try to find a way out. Lucky for Bruce, he can't move as fast as he usually can.

Why in the hell wouldn't they want him to come along? He's part of the family, isn't he.

Adorable. Jason will enjoy cooing at him whenever he tries to be threatening.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:18 pm

If Bruce realises Jason's panicking and trying to get away, then he'll abruptly stop talking and let him go. But he'll take that as Jason's answer--he won't bother him about the issue again.

Well, the trip to Metropolis is for Tim, and Tim doesn't like him. Jason and Snooze don't really talk. Connor Kent doesn't want Snooze anywhere near his (sister? cousin?) Mouse. Dick and Bruce won't even notice he isn't there. And if Damian is spending his time with Jason then he won't be lonely.

/Scowl/.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down