[Sentinel] Jason's Homecoming

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Sentinel] Jason's Homecoming

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:25 pm

Bruce you are impossible. DICK GO SLAP SOME SENSE INTO YOUR MENTOR

Shut up, kid. If he doesn't want to come along, that's fine, but Jason has a plan that involves a five-star diner whether or not him /or/ Damian's coming along. And fuck Bruce and the other one. Fuck those guys, they're doing they're own thing. Jason and Snooze and Damian can do theirs. (Cousin, I believe~)

Oh, jeez, he scowls just like his old man.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:32 pm

Yeah, because that's always worked so well, heh.

...Snooze is pretty easily convinced. Since he and Selina came back to Gotham there's been no travelling for him, so even a quick trip to Metropolis will scratch the itch.

...he does? Well of course he does he was genetically engineered to be just like his father.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:50 pm

He would be the only one I could think of that actually knows Jason's reactions well enough to tell Bruce that him giving up like that will just feed into Jason's issues. Getting something that he wants generally doesn't bode well for Jason, not unless it's tempered with something terrible happening to him. That's the only time he gets to keep happiness. And he can see that there's no real catch here; it's just Bruce asking him to stay and Be His. It scares the bejeebus out of him because he wants it so badly. The last time Bruce granted a wish of his it went so wrong that Jason has panic attacks whenever he /thinks/ about greasepaint. Okay. Anyway. If Bruce gives up as soon as Jason freaks out then it just drives the point home that Jason will never really have something/someone he wants. He's not good enough.

That's the spirit. Jason's dying to get some travelling done as well. It'll be fun.

Yeah, that was a damn good save. And he does. But he looks smug just like his mommy.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:58 pm

Every time Bruce takes a step forward, Jason takes about ten steps back. Of course Jason is good enough, he's more than good enough, but Bruce isn't sure Jason does want this--want to stay with Bruce. And Bruce won't force him. He won't grab Jason and make him do anything, because he's pretty sure that'll scare Jason off even faster. He's asked. He's made it clear that this is where he wants Jason to be, this is Jason's home, here with Bruce. He doesn't know what else to do.

I can't think what Bruce might do as Snooze's little bonding activity--like, for Tim, it'd be the techxpo, for Damian, it would have to be a weapons show--that also being something the two of them can geek out over--but I don't know what it would be for Snooze.

Good thing he rarely gets the chance to look smug, then, isn't it.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:07 pm

I'm sorry, Bruce. Jason is well into his self-sabotage. Mostly Jason would need Bruce to not give up, write him off just because he's reluctant. It's not that he wants Bruce to work for him, he's not like that in the slightest. But he does need to be made feel like he's worth working to get. If that makes sense.
Alternatively, they could just have sex. They keep on getting very close to at least kissing just by touching, so it's not that far a stretch.

I was wondering about this. Would Snooze not geek out over weaponry as well? He could just talk to the kid. Go for a run and then a treat like ice-cream and go to the park and just talk. Or try to. They're both pretty stiff and worse around each other. But they could also have companionable silences.

Heh. Mommy issues much?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Bruce will still be campaigning for Jason to stay at the Manor, be family, there's no doubt about that. But that night, when Jason shouldered his way through everyone and calmed Bruce down and sat at his side, that's the first time Bruce thought Jason might actually want to be his Guide. Jason's given /no/ other indicators, and the flat out panic at the thought--not exactly a licence to go ahead, keep trying.
Also, Bruce is pretty sure Jason still thinks of him as a father figure, thanks to every time they get close Jason brings up Bruce being a good dad.

I guess that would work. With the weapons, no, I think Snooze-as-Robin has always been more of a hand-to-hand fighter than using weapons. But the ice cream and the park, yeah, that could work.

Damian is sure the more he resembles Talia the less Bruce wants to see him, so.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Apart from constantly trying to make Bruce's life better. He'll probably be better, to be honest, after he's sat down by /someone else/ and talked to for a while. Not saying that he doesn't want to hear it from Bruce, kind of on the contrary. But Bruce sitting him down to have a Serious Talk is too much like scary monsters. I am not explaining this right. But Jason wants it. He's just - a difficult bastard.
Yeeeaaah, that's all to do with the fact that he's Bruce's adopted son, legally. He's always had inappropriate thoughts, and dreams, about Bruce. That doesn't mean the thinks Bruce thinks of him as anything other than a kid or a son-type person. A dependant.

I really like the idea of them sitting and eating ice-cream in happy-silence before getting bothered by press. And then Bruce'll wave them off and hold Snooze close so that they don't zone him with the flashes of cameras and get him to safety.

Jason frowns. He doesn't think Bruce thinks like that, kiddo.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Alfred and/or Dick would be the ones to explain it to them both, most likely. Bruce just needs to know that Jason wants it. Then he'll keep trying. He needs someone to say, 'look at this behaviour and this behaviour, he does want it, see'. He needs to know he's not imagining it.
Bruce thinks of Jason as a potential partner. That's got a lot to do with the fact that the Jason who died was a child and the Jason who came back was an adult. Maybe he saw Jason as a son, and maybe he would have continued to do so, had Jason grown up with him--but he was gone for years, and came back an adult. That forced Bruce to re-evaluate everything.

(Snooze would absolutely pin up the photos printed in the papers and magazines of him and Bruce. He's seen Mitz with his photo wall and he likes the idea.) Cue a breathless chase through the streets, ending with the two of them laughing?

Damian shrugs. He won't take the chance.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Might be a joint effort on their part. Dick understands Jason better, but Bruce actually /listens/ to Alfred, so. But they both need it, definitely. They're both far too emotionally crippled to be able to handle this stuff by themselves, they'll only ruin it.
Mm. That needs to be addressed. Otherwise Jason'll keep putting himself into a box he doesn't want to be in.

(oh gosh that's adorable) Hopefully! Bonding is fun and healthy XD

Try it out, baby bat. Just try being yourself around the old man for a little while. It might not end as badly as Damian thinks. Bruce is a Wayne, not an Al'Ghul. He's a little more forgiving.

sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:11 pm

Good thing they have this whole huge family to help them out, then, isn't it? They keep thinking they've got to figure this out on their own but they don't. There's others who want to see them get their acts together. Alfred has been happy to be Bruce's Guide for all these years, but Bruce and Jason clicked immediately, even if neither of them realised.
I wonder if at some point during his freak out, Jason blurts out that Bruce does realise most Sentinel-Guide pairs fuck, right? And then nearly drowns under the sudden wave of longing from Bruce.

I wonder if Snooze sits on the arm of Bruce's chair to read the newspaper in this 'verse, too?

Damian is sceptical of the whole idea of forgiveness.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:24 pm

Which is kind of adorable, if you ask me.
Oh man. That would knock Jason for six for a minute or two. He wouldn't be expecting that kind of reaction in the slightest.

Ahhh but he did that for Dick, not Bruce.

Isn't that just fucking indicative of the problem.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:31 pm

It is indeed.
And when Bruce realises Jason is feeling what he's feeling, then he'll try to tamp it down, awkwardly.

Fair enough. Snooze will just have to be happy with ice cream, then.

What is that supposed to mean, scowl.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:42 pm

At least there's some kind of hope for them.
Wait no jesus fucknuts was that for real.

For a start, at least. Bonding doesn't just stop because there's no ice-cream or parks.

Work it out, baby bat. You're a smart kid, it can't be that difficult to figure. Heavy sigh. How old are you?

(I have to sleeeeeeeeeep I am going to sleep, no I am. GOODNIGHT THE NOC I will see you laaaater~ <333)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:47 pm

There's lots of hope for them. They both even possess some of the hope, heh.
...very. /careful

Snooze doesn't know very much about bonding.

Dark frown. Ten. Why.

(GOODNIGHT SLEEP WEEEEEEEELL &hearts;~!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:52 pm

It's a good start!
"Fucking shit, Bruce, you are the /master/ of repression," Jason probably seems a little mad. He is a little mad. But that's not the point. He's always a little mad. He's more intrigued right now than anything. "I'm supposed to be able to read you and this is just--is it a Guide thing?" He has no idea how wide his eyes are, how much he's pretty much begging for this to be real.

None of them do. They'll work on it.

Damian acts like a late-thirties emotionally crippled douchebag. But, considering his role-models... Nothing, nothing, Jason just wanted to know.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Bruce takes a deep breath. So this could be the moment he loses Jason completely. "I don't know. Like you said, most Sentinel-Guide pairs have sex." He looks up from his hands, and is stricken by the look on Jason's face. He desperately wants to grab Jason up and hold him, so much it nearly scares him. "But this feels like much more than that. I want you to be my partner. In every sense of the word."

They'd better. Can't fix all these relationships without learning a thing or two.

Damian folds his arms over his chest. He doesn't have role models.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:10 pm

"Jesus," Jason whispers. He shakes his head, kind of blown away by the whole thing. "Okay. Okay. ...okay. I'm not saying that I don't want this. Christ, B, you have to know that I want this. That. Whatever. But - should - holy fuck. Should we even bother thinking about this?"

Alfred'll do his best with the boys. HOPEFULLY WITHOUT CRYING AND PLEADING I'm sorry I'm sorry I just have a lot of feelings.

Jason snorts and ruffles his hair. Yeah, kiddo, you do. And that's pretty okay.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Bruce feels actually /happy/ when Jason says he wants this. It's like nothing he's ever heard before. But then Jason goes on, and the hurt rises. "It's all I've been able to think about."

ALL THE ALFRED FEELS

Damian tolerates the hair ruffling for a second, then bats Jason's hand away. He can't let it be seen how nice that feels--the affection. From Todd, nonetheless.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:16 pm

"That's not what I mean," Jason says gruffly, raising his hand against Bruce's hurt like it'll stop anything from hitting him. "No, I meant more like, if we sat down and tried to think this through, would there be any point? It's inevitable, isn't it? If we, well, you know. Stuck to our genetic guns. If I was your Guide."

EVERY SINGLE GODDAMNED ONE

Jason chuckles. Christ, Damian's fun to play with.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:06 pm

"It doesn't have to be," Bruce says reluctantly. "I've heard of Sentinel-Guide pairs who have never had sex. Touch--and taste--are inevitable components of the relationship. Of anchoring. But--" Bruce can't fathom why Jason is upset. He rubs his face, sitting back in the sofa with his arm along the back of it. "We do have to talk about it, Jason. I need to know you want it. Me. I wouldn't force you to do anything you didn't want. Genes don't have to be expressed."

sobbing

No, he's not. Grumble. He's not a fun person.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Jason looks at Bruce incredulously for a second. To be honest, it's probably not the most fond of looks. It's not overly hostile, though. He gets up and--slowly, since his legs are still a little fucked--moves over to Bruce, stands right in his space and meets his eyes. "You wanna know if I want you, is that it? Awesome," he says, takes a breath to calm his nerves, and pulls Bruce into a kiss. He's not the /best/ kisser, but what he lacks in skill he makes up for in enthusiasm. He makes it deep, meaning to kickstart something Sentinel-like, make this a thing. If he wasn't willing to take the plunge on this, he would have left the room.

jaw;sl

Who told him that?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:10 pm

Bruce is startled into stillness for a moment, then something clicks into place in his brain: of /course/ that's what Jason tastes like, he thinks, and a fire flares under his skin. His eyes drop closed and he kisses Jason back like he's drinking him in, like he's been starved for this, craving this. His hands come up to hold Jason's face. He's not letting Jason pull away from this one just yet.

alfieeeeeeeeeee

Damian gives him a strange look. Everyone.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:04 am

Like Jason would want to go anywhere. He just doesn't want to. A lot of it has to do with him being rooted to the spot as well. He's a little surprised he did that, too. But he's glad he did. Bruce feels - familiar, for lack of a better term. And he always has. Always felt like home. Then and now, more than ever.

he is just real tired of your bullshit master wayne

Jason frowns hard. Even his brother?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:10 am

After a long moment--a very long moment--Bruce realises in the back of his mind that Jason is standing on his bad legs to do this. He slides his hands down over Jason's torso, to his hips, and tugs a little. Jason can sit on his lap or on the sofa beside him, Bruce doesn't mind, but no way is he going to hurt Jason in their first kiss. That's not what this memory is going to be about.

that picture is everywhere I love it to bits

...no. Not Snooze. And not his Guide.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:30 am

Jason hums. What - oh, they're moving. Okay, cool. He feels fiercely protective of Bruce in that moment, and it does take him a second or two to remember that no, that isn't him, it's Bruce, oh that's kind of cool. He moves along pretty easily. He can lean his weight on Bruce and move with him without too much pain, that much he knows from physical therapy. (I am just making things up about Guiiiiiiiiiiiides~)

it's my second favorite thing on the internet right now

And not Jason, he reminds Damian. So that's a lot of proof that he's pretty fun.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:39 am

Bruce settles Jason on the sofa beside him and turns more fully towards him, circling his thumbs on Jason's hips. At not one moment does the kiss break. He's starting to feel a little giddy; it's been so long since he's kissed anyone, and to have it be /Jason/... Bruce swipes his tongue over Jason's lips, eager for more of his taste. (No worries at all, I do that too, eh heh.)

what is the first?

Damian scoffs, but there's doubt in his eyes. Once is an instance, twice a coincidence--three, though, three is a pattern.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:49 am

Jason growls a little in frustration; this is going so slowly. It's not /bad/. Actually, he's kind of enjoying it. But he feels like a precious flower being treated so carefully. He pushes his hand into Bruce's short hair and drags his fingers over his scalp. He nips gently at Bruce's lips. He wants to know how Bruce feels. And now he'll /know/ for sure.

This [x]

Jason shrugs casually enough, though he knows that he's made Damian think about it, now. Whatever, kid. He's free to think what he likes. Jason's gonna keep on doing what he likes regardless.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:58 am

Jason's growl, the scratch of his nails across Bruce's scalp, draw an answering noise out of Bruce, a deep rumble of--of pleasure. Bruce's grip on Jason's hips tightens. When Jason bites at his lip, Bruce pushes forward, claiming Jason's mouth as he leans him back into the sofa. He suddenly wants to bear Jason right down into the sofa cushions, cover him with his body, feel the length of Jason's body against his own. Well. Not suddenly. That one's been brewing for a while.

AGREED I can HEAR it in his voice

Damian has no doubt of that.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:09 pm

Jason is struck breathless. His whole body reacts to Bruce, like it had been waiting to let loose on however he was feeling until that moment. It's overwhelming. It's kind of disorientating. It's fucking amazing. Jason makes a few, low, noises of encouragement into Bruce's mouth, pushing into the kiss himself. He's still kissing messy and unpractised, but that doesn't stop him /wanting/ and /taking/.

I FREAKING KNOW RIGHT it's amazing, I can't stop watching it.

Jason gives him a thoroughly charming smile.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:13 pm

/Yes/. This is what Bruce had been hoping for, that when--if this happened, that Jason would be just as stubborn and pushy and enthusiastic as he is in everything else. That's when he knows. He doesn't just want a Guide. He wants /Jason/.

happy star wars sigh

Damian rolls his eyes. Hard.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:22 pm

Jason bites at Bruce's lip again, a little harder this time but in no way trying to hurt or zone Bruce, then pulls back just enough to breathe and talk. "Shit, B," he says, breathy and heated. "Ngh. Okay. So you know, anything major is gonna play havoc with my legs. But, so long as you know that before we get to do anything, we can do whatever."

Jason laughs and messes Damian's hair again. If he thought he could get away with it, there would be noogies.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:26 pm

Bruce reaches up to tug on Jason's fringe, push it back off his face. "I won't hurt you," he says simply. "Come here." He leans back into the sofa himself, and holds out his arms for Jason to sprawl on top of him. Some other time, Bruce can pin Jason underneath him and make him crazy.

This time Damian doesn't bat his hand away, he just stands there with arms folded, scowling as if he hates it. He doesn't. But he acts like he does. Also: it's possible Damian would break bones if Jason tried to trap him in any way.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:44 pm

Jason shifts around so he can lie on Bruce comfortably. Jason's not a little guy, not by anyone's standards, but he knows he wouldn't crush Bruce. He's a wall of a man. He does feel kind of at a loss about what he should do, though. But it wouldn't be the first time ever that he's asked Bruce to give him instruction. "What do you have planned, B? Where do you want me?" And he doesn't notice the change in his demeanour at all, from gruff and standoffish to accommodating and kind of playful. Funny what getting what he wants does to him.

Freakin' adorable, Jason teases, but stops. And, yeaaaah, Jason figured. This kid was trained by the best of the best. Jason doesn't doubt his skill.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:49 pm

Bruce does notice the change, and as he looks at Jason he's practically smiling. "Well. Kissing until our mouths hurt sounds good, for now. But at some point I'd rather enjoy carrying you up to bed, stripping you off and tasting you everywhere," he says. He's still playing with Jason's hair.

Damn right. Even if Jason is--playing. /suspicious

(I think I'm going to get some food in ten minutes. Probably just a pie.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:56 pm

Jason raises an eyebrow. "Yeah? Fuck. Sounds pretty okay to me," he says, then pauses. He seems to think about something for a moment before coming to a decision. He looks at Bruce steadily, meeting his eyes, then bares his neck.

He-ey, he /is/ the son of the World's Greatest Detective after all!

(okaaaaaaaaaaay I am definitely gone now, I wish you good pie~)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Bruce won't waste Jason's time with petty questions--are you sure? do you know what this means?--because Jason, despite what he thinks of himself, wouldn't do something like this without knowing exactly what he was doing. Bruce holds his gaze for a moment longer, then leans up to bury his face in Jason's neck. He inhales deeply, opens his mouth to lick Jason's skin, then inhales again. There are traces of Bruce in his scent. Bruce's never smelled anything so good.

If Damian rolls his eyes much harder they'll roll right out of his head.

(Haha thank youuuuuuuu sleep weeeeeeeeell~)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:06 pm

Jason shivers. He wants to ask stupid questions; if he's giving out a bunch of Guide hormones, what's that like, has Bruce smelled other Guide hormones and are Jason's the best or the worst or what. He wants to know what's going on in Bruce's head. But he can feel how good Bruce feels right now, how damned complete, how much Jason had been holding him back from this on some stupid revenge plot (it all seems so stupid now, why was he fighting this, everything's right). That's all that matters. Jason keeps his mouth shut and relaxes, exhaling and dipping his head back even more.

Oh, stop complainin'. At least he doesn't have to fight with another person in the house. Hell, Jason'll even ally with him on some of 'em.

(I am in the countryyyyy and dongleing hiiii)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:49 pm

Bruce feels Jason's shiver and loves it. He loves drawing subtle reactions like that out of Jason, reactions just for him. He bites Jason, sinks his teeth into the muscle of his shoulder--and now Jason smells like he's part of an /us/.

That sounds acceptable.

(haha awesome helloooooooooo)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:53 pm

Jason cries out a little, though not in protest. He chuckles under his breath, when he gets it back. "What is with you Sentinels and /biting/, damn," he says quietly, damned fond. He pulls at Bruce's hair to bring him back far enough to kiss again.

Jason smirks. He's smart enough to catch that this is probably a pretty big step in friendship and acceptance from the Tiny Wayne. He nudges Damian a little. "Thanks, bud."

(Hiiiiiiiiii how are yoooooooou)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:01 pm

Jason's words ring with the implication that other Sentinels had bitten him, and Bruce's grip on Jason's hips tightens again. "You're mine." He growls against Jason's lips and the kiss turns very possessive very fast.

Hmph. What is it with Todd and nicknames. His name is Damian.

(hiiiiiii I am gooooood. I meant to be awake three hours ago :/ how are youuuuu)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:12 pm

Jason doesn't know how to react. He loves it, technically, that Bruce said that. He knows he loves it because his stomach flips and his breathing quickens and he finds it difficult to focus. He knows he loves it because the kiss is dizzying and perfect and /exactly/ what Jason wanted from Bruce. But - he doesn't like the need, the actual /need/ to be Bruce's. And it's definitely there. The desire to be only for Bruce, to be claimed like that. It's conflicting. It's wonderful. But it's terrifying.
Though, all that being said, Jason doesn't fight it. He's not really one to stop just because he's a little scared.

Dami?

(oh maaan sleep-in!Noc. I am pretty okaaaay. My back hurts and I should probably sleep but other than that I am cooool)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:18 pm

Bruce is terrified as well. He doesn't act like this around people; he doesn't let himself get territorial or possessive over the things and people he considers his. That's where his trouble with Dick stemmed from. He told himself he wouldn't do it again after it lost him Dick. But he /cannot stand/ the thought of other Sentinels, other people, /anyone/ touching Jason like this, kissing him, having him sprawled over their laps. He wants, he needs Jason to be his. There's nothing he can do to repress that feeling and, honestly, where has repression ever gotten him. He bites at Jason's lips and pushes his hands up Jason's back, pressing them closer together.

No. Scowl. Damian.

(awesomeeeee whatcha doin' in the country)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:42 pm

Jason arches and rubs against Bruce, rolling his hips without really thinking about it. He moans a little into Bruce's mouth before breaking away to come up for air. He doesn't move far--can't if he wanted to--but he does need a break. For more than one reason. "You're driving me bonkers here, B," he nearly whines. "I want to - I wanna do all kinds right now. /Damn/ I wish I could kneel. Ngh. Soon, right, fucking promise me now."

Whatever you say, prince.

(visitin' friiiiiiiends. One friend is moving away to England and also broke up with her boyfriend so we are SOLIDARITY SISTERing her, it is pretty cool)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:46 pm

As soon as the kiss breaks, Bruce runs his nose along Jason's jaw and down his neck, unwilling to be too far away from him just yet. "I promise, Jason," he says, his voice little more than a throaty rasp. "As soon as you're better, we're going to have to find a room where we don't mind breaking all the furniture in it."

...Hmph.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:01 pm

Jason laughs, honest and real. He presses against Bruce again, grinning. "Such things you say, B," he coos, making his voice all swoony and impressed.

Ahhh, that means Jason gets to keep that one. Totally kept.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down