[Sentinel] Jason's Homecoming

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Sentinel] Jason's Homecoming

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:41 pm

Jason takes Bruce's hand and puts it on the back of his neck. But they're so /good/ at fighting, B, he jokes.

Colin, not so tentatively, rests his head on Damian's shoulder.

(I am okaaaaaaaaay but pretty tired but I DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING TOMORROW WOO)
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:46 pm

Bruce starts to rub the back of Jason's neck, a soft, warm massage. Not as good as they used to be, he says, with a little smile.

Damian turns his face to the side and breathes in the smell of Colin's hair. He relaxes almost immediately.

(WOOHOOOOOOOO dance dance)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Yeah, well, Jason blames Bruce's massages for that. Jason cocks his head and looks at Bruce charmingly.

Colin smiles as Damian's calm sets in. He really likes that part of the Guide/Sentinel thing, knowing that he's done good.

(Noooo I am tired no. Also, sorry for slow replies. I am watching Community with a friend.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Bruce's smile widens. Bruce has gotten a lot more practice at his massages lately. That might account for the improvement in standard.

Damian likes being able to make Colin happy with such a simple bodily cue. And--he likes how warm Colin makes him feel.

(That is okay, I am currently delving through my hard drive trying to figure out what I have to catch up on.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Jason has kind of been hogging the massages lately, huh? He moves and climbs onto Bruce's lap, straddling him. He's a big guy, but Bruce is bigger - means he gets to do shit like this.

Colin touches Damian's arm around him. Warm. Colin, yeah, he really likes that description. Damian makes Colin feel like he - oh, Colin doesn't know. He doesn't feel so alone.

(EVERYTHING WATCH EVERYTHING)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:42 pm

Bruce thoroughly enjoys the pleasure Jason gets out of being able to do that, climb into Bruce's lap. And he admits, he likes having Jason on his lap, warm weight bearing Bruce down into the sofa, and all of him there for the touching. Bruce extends his massage to Jason's shoulders, then down his back, feeling out his spine and working out the knots. Bruce is sure no one minds, about the massage hogging.

Damian's hand tightens, curled around Colin's shoulder. Colin will never be alone again.

(I knoooooooooooow but I have to make priorities, heh)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:07 pm

Jason's a giant glutton for touching, it has to be said. Especially from Bruce. Even after a while settled as Bruce's Guide he'd be obsessed with getting Bruce's attention at random times. He closes his eyes and moans softly. Well, that's good, B. Cos Jason's not going to stop wanting to take all the massages.

Neither will Damian.

(This is truuuuuuuuuuuue. Okay okay okay I am going to head to bed and play the Sims until I pass out. I MAY RETURN. See you laterrr~ <333)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:11 pm

And Bruce isn't going to want to stop giving them. He still can't believe he gets to do this on a regular basis--that Jason likes it, wants it. When he'd let himself imagine being with Jason, he'd probably imagined violent, angry everything. They have that, sometimes, but more and more often it's getting to be this--like making up for lost time.
Also, the more Jason moans, the more Bruce's body will start to react.

He buries his face in Colin's hair and mumbles, Good.

(ENJOY SIMMING farewell~ &hearts;!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:38 pm

Jason knows how to fight, and he knows how to win. Winning means hurting the person he's fighting with, and with Bruce it's usually hurting him emotionally. Jason doesn't want that. He doesn't /like/ fighting. He just happens to be good at it. So this, the making up, this is good. This is what he strives for.
And getting Bruce hard and desperate, that helps.

Colin hums, pleased, and settles in against Damian. He doesn't want to move right now.

(Hiiiiiiiii I am sorry for not replying, I have kind of been playing the Sims for two days solid. I got out tonight and that was kind of fun, but fffff all the Sims. I am mapping out the Oakes family tree from the 1900's :3)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:46 pm

Bruce is already pretty broken emotionally anyway--he's got a thousand weak spots. It won't help anyone to poke them, it'll only make matters worse. And Bruce will never reply the same way, by deliberately prodding Jason's weak spots, even though he's well aware of them. So the fights are uneven. When they're getting along, though, the whole house is happier.
That's not difficult. Bruce had a pretty long dry spell there.

Imagine one of the others spotting them cuddling like this, it's so adorable.

(Haha wow, that is quite the endeavour!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:56 pm

Everyone is happier, Jason included. It's good. It's - new and unfamiliar. But it's good. That's why it's probably best to stay away from the fights that aren't work related. Or babybat related, because you /know/ there are going to be some fights there. Jason is pretty firm about being a good big brother type creature, since he's here for good, but that means Bruce has to be a good father. No-one's going to pick up his work for him, but fucked if Jason's going to watch Bruce fuck this up.
Jason can't really say the same, but it's been a long time since he's actually enjoyed the sex for longer than the orgasm second.

I always imagine it being Alfred. Just standing at the door all n_n

(IT'S MENTAL and I am /just/ getting to the 20's now and it's going to take a whiiiiiile)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:30 pm

If Bruce has someone to tell him how to be a good father and tell him when he's screwing up, then he'll probably be able to get better. The more Jason points out how awful he is the more he wants to be better. Bruce isn't used to failing at things.
And Bruce pretty much makes cuddling unavoidable, I'm guessing, heh.

He's so /proud/ of the little demon prince.

(Hot damn.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:50 pm

That's good, because Jason isn't going to stop pointing that out. Ever. He's going to be very vocal about these things. Partially because he really likes Damian, after he finds out about the hating on Tim part, and Snooze is very clearly a good kid. He doesn't like knowing that good kids could go bad like him.
Well, his arms are pretty damned heavy.

How could you not be proud of that?

(fffff so many Oakeses)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:52 pm

Especially since, when Snooze feels lonely at the Wayne house, he goes back to Selina and she teaches him Catladish behaviour, heh. At least they don't have to worry about Damian going back to Talia.
And he's kind of got this thing about Jason leaving, so.

There is hope for Damian yaaay.

(Lulz.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:03 pm

Aw, this is kind of sad. I don't think anyone wants that. Well. Tim might. He doesn't need any more people taking the gremlin's side. And, this is true. Now, at least. Back when he was younger, Dami loved his mommy.
Oh yeah that thing. Well, get rid of that thing, Brucie, because Jason's not going 'til he's kicked out.

Alfred never doubted it, shhh.

(Fff okay, I have to go to sleep very soonish. I have to be a person in the morning I AM SORRY)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:05 pm

That was back when he thought she loved him.
Which won't happen. Now Bruce has Jason, nothing and no one will take Jason away from him.

Not even once?

(Aw, sadfaces.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:21 pm

Fuck, poor kid. But yeah. At least Jason knows what it's like to be a pawn to Talia? It's not the same, not by half, but he did think that maybe he /cared/ for him.
I would honestly like to see someone try.

Honestly? I wouldn't say so. He dealt with Bruce as a child. Him and Damian are frighteningly alike. Damian just knows how to kill someone is like thirty different ways.

(I know. I kind of hate it. I'm being a real person all over the place these days. But! Did you see my plan? I am going to study and get my English teaching qualification, then travel around for a few years and get money, and then I'm going to go get my degree in Australia. You guys have better schools, but it's easier to get in for international students. /And/ I'm all eligible for several scholarships. Very Happy? IN A FEW YEARS WE CAN HANG OUT I will be student scum then it'll be funny)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:25 pm

Jason will make sure that Bruce cares for all the kids, in any case. And Alfred will make sure Bruce also cares for Tim.
They would wind up with broken bones. From Jason, as likely as from Bruce.

Darliiiiiiiiiiiings.

(awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it's true we do have a huge international student contingent here, heh and HEY WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT STUDENTS I am one ehehehehe)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:33 pm

Tim's gotta get himself some serious amounts of Bathugs. But he generally does more than anyone else, so there's no real worry there. Uh. Kinda?
Jason does always go out fighting and screaming and biting and kicking, heh. It's why him and Bruce get along so well. When they get along. Probably.

Heh, aw.

(STUDENT SCUM naw you will be a real person and I will be back being student scum and it'll be hilarious, seriously, I haven't done that in a while. Fuckin' one bedroom apartments and/or dorm rooms. I won't be able to fuck off home for dinner either! Scary monsters.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:35 pm

Well, there is some worry, because he never speaks up either. But Bruce won't forget about Tim.
Neither of them ever give up? Yeah, sounds about right.

I bet once Alfred discovers Damian and Colin curled up together he sneaks off to find Bruce and drag him down to see.

(Good luck getting one bedroom apartments for good prices here, heh, it'll be share houses or on-campus for you m'dear.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:52 pm

Tim has the luxury of being the obvious favorite. Everyone with a brain/heart knows that Bruce doesn't necessarily have favorites, but from the outside it seems like this.
Makes for damned interesting sex, too.

I like the idea of them snuggling and Alfred finding them because he's tuned into everyone in the house to an extent. So he feels this shift with Damian and heads down to investigate - and there he is, holding his Guide and being so calm with life in general that he has to share. But I like the thought of, say, Tim and Jason also feeling the shift in the house. Knowing that /something/ happened.

(I figured as much. I'm not holding out hope or anything, no big. Besides which, I have never done the dormlife thing before -- well, once, for two weeks. And I kind of loved it. We'll see. I was looking at Melbourne University, besides. I maaaaay look at others to check out the courses and see how they look. Anyway, that's not for a few years.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Bruce and Tim share a lot of interests, which makes conversing easier, makes it easier for them to find things to do together--makes it easier for them to work together, too, before Bruce and Jason are officially a pair.
I'll bet. Man, imagine the first time Jason tops Bruce.

They don't know exactly what, but they know that a lot of the anger and tension usually in the house, putting their teeth on edge, quietly eased away.

(~exciting in any case)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:07 pm

Tim fits into the family unit pretty well, until things get shaken up. It's tough for him, especially since he loses his family along the way and has to accept Bruce as a father figure for real, not just a mentor and friendly Sentinel.
I shall, yes XD No, seriously. It would be oddly tender, I think, despite the admittedly wild nature of it, I'd wager.

Interesting times. Jason sitting up and shaking himself out, rumbling a little like he's being petted. Tim in the library, not even realising that he's talking to himself, muttering 'that's better'.

(Truth~. Okay, I think I am gone after I reply to the Jerel thread. IT'S POSSIBLE ANYWAY goodniiiiiiiiiight~ <333)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Not to mention Bruce would have to get used to being a father figure to Tim, rather than a mentor. He wouldn't know how to go about it without stepping on the memory of Jack.
I can see it being wild right up until Bruce gives in, at which point Jason would go all startled, heh.

And even the Sentinels would relax, because the nerves Colin's been broadcasting would be suddenly replaced with calm, warm happiness.

(GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIGHT sleep weeeeeeeeell~ &hearts;!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:49 am

Tim had an actual relationship with his father, and his mother, before they died. It's what sets him just a little apart from the rest of the Batfamily, most of whom lost their parents young. Basically, he'd allow Bruce into the father-figure role because he looks up to Bruce, he's Tim's hero along with Dick, but it's definitely him /allowing/ Bruce to fill that role. Bruce will never be his father. But they can be there for each other and fill roles when it's needed, he thinks.
Startled into tenderness. Aw, yeah, that sounds like Jay. He's just such a pussycat if he's given half the chance.

Aw, man, that is kind of glorious. Now all they have to do is work on Tim and Snooze's happiness. That should be /easy/, right? :|

(Hiiiiiiiii)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:40 am

There's a chance, if Bruce can learn to do it right.
If Bruce just strokes him in the right spot, aw.

Er, yeah, sure. Easy. Cough. They're not at all two of the most temperamental-and-least-likely-to-say-anything-about-it characters.

(hellooooooooooooo)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:53 am

See, the problem is that Tim kind of accepts Bruce doing it badly and doesn't try to change him. By doing so, he kind of encourages bad behaviour. Maybe. A little.
Heh. Accurate description.

Naaaaaaaah, it'll be /simple/, yeah. Uh.

(hiiiii how are yooooou sorry it is taking me ages to type things~)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:36 am

Well, maybe not encourages it, but he definitely doesn't call Bruce out on it, so Bruce doesn't know when he's doing something wrong. But now they have Jason.
Eyebrow waggle.

Besides, once Tim accepts that he and Bart are meant to be a pair instead of him and Steph or him and Kon, he'll be fine. And the loneliness Snooze feels once Damian starts spending all his time with Colin will lift once he meets Mitz--which will also be around the time Dick meets Jerel, I'd assume.

(sorryyyyy I didn't know you were going to reply so I went to bed)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 am

Good ol' Jason, saving the day XD He's baffled and bemused, finding himself the Batsaviour.
Snerk. And least Jason'll be able to get a good use out of those giant hands of Bruce's.

Oh man so much planning. But, yeah, that sounds about right, I think. I like the family of Guides that is the Stillhavens, it makes me happy. Because they're all so freaking bad at emotions.

(That is okaaaay but I should be sleeping very soooon)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down