[Sentinel] Tim Tam and Mars Bart

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Sentinel] Tim and Bart

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:44 am

This is adorable. If he's not careful he'll get himself hugged.
To put it another way, Bruce will be able to put his hands to good use on Jason.

They're bad with their own emotions, they're great with other people's, heh. Oh, man, I'm starting to remember all the stuff we used to do with Tim, the 'but I'm not gay' stuff. That was funny.

(man we suck at this)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Re: [Sentinel] Tim Tam and Mars Bart

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:52 am

Jason can handle a hugging if it's timed right.
Promises, promises.

Aw, Timmy. Well. He's super uptight and repressed. I personally think no matter what sexuality he actually /is/, he will always deny himself the happiness to be with the person he wants. He's definitely biromantic, I know that much. But he's probably waaaaaaaaaaay in the closet gay.

(I know right what the fuck is wrong with us.)
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:57 am

Like in a life-saving situation? Heh.
So much more than promises, eyebrow waggle.

Tim being uptight and repressed and disappointed at neither Steph nor Kon being a Sentinel will lead to Bart quietly accepting that Tim doesn't want him like he wants Tim, and settling into a friend role until Tim's ready to be his Guide, and then they don't have to do the kissing 'n stuff, neither, Bart's read studies that say it's not even necessary. He'll be the best friend Tim ever had, Tim'll see. But not Tim's best friend! He wouldn't dream of takin' that away from Kon or Steph.

(I don't kno-o-o-o-ooooow)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:10 pm

Those count!
I crack up each time you say eyebrow waggle because I'm picturing Bruce fucking Wayne doing it and it's ridiculous.

Uh. Um. No, wait. Bart doesn't, frown, he doesn't understand. Tim is capable of having more than one, or two, best friends. He thinks. He doesn't hold anyone in higher regard when it comes to Kon and Steph and Bart, at least. He - he - yes. That makes sense.

(saddest faces, Noc. I think it's part of my trying to sleep at normal hours and stuff? Not that it's working. But I think it's that. I AM SORRY)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:16 pm

Of course they do, since they're about the only times the rest of the Bats can hug.
Ahahahahahaa I lulzed.

It's okay, Bart says, gentle as he can. It's really okay, he doesn't mind if Tim wants to spend more time with Kon and Steph than he does with Bart, Bart was pretty late onto the scene, right? Tim's had Kon and Steph for a long time, those aren't the kind of friendships you ignore, Bart wouldn't want him to stress himself out or anything. Maybe a couple of nights when Tim's not busy they can do homework together, right? Does Tim like science? It's just about the only homework Bart ever does, charming grin.

(I am sorry tooooooo, sigh, it means our posts are moving at glacial pace, heh)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:27 pm

Stupid fucking spooky people, just express your love in healthy manners will you, fuck. >_< /somanyBatfeels
It's one of my favorite images now.

Tim nearly scowls, but it's knocked away by Bart's grin. No, wait, stop. Please. First of all, yes, Tim likes science, Bart has got to know that. He - no, Tim takes that back, he doesn't /have/ to know anything. No, let Tim start over. He likes science and doing science homework would be good. Curtnod. Okay, now, point two; please don't assume that Bart knows what Tim is feeling or trying to say, who's the Guide here buddy, come on. Please. If Tim says that no-one's more important to him than the other, then he means it. It's, uh. Just that he has history is all. He knows that freaks Bart out. He's - Tim's really sorry about that. He doesn't mean to make Bart feel bad. He tends to, though, he realises.

(This is very, very true, pffff. And it's going to stop all over again because wow do I need to sleep. Bloody hell. GOODNIGHT THE NOC I will be back in a number of hours, I hope to be able to stick around and poke you in the forum face then~ <333)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:36 pm

NO THEY REFUSE
Agreed.

Bart's grin widens as he gets confirmation about the science--he can be a geek with Tim, this is great!--then he promptly curls in on himself when Tim chastises him. No, don't be sorry, it's okay, Bart said, Tim's right, he's the Guide, and Bart's not even a particularly good Sentinel, like sometimes he jumps when someone sneezes three blocks away and sometimes he can't hear the person talking right next to him. Bart's way too sensitive about stuff anyway, it's all good, it's not Tim's fault if Bart's feeling bad, it's Bart's, he's gotta learn to look on the bright side, that's what people are always saying.

(GOODNIGHT SLEEP WELL hopefully talk to you laaaaaaater~ &hearts;!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:23 am

OBVIOUSLY

Tim wants to reach for Bart, but holds back. It comes out like a flinch. They'll, they'll work on the Sentinel stuff, the hearing and not hearing and stuff like that, they'll work on that. ...together, if Bart wants. And, uh, yeah. Maybe looking on the bright side is good for some things, but it's not going to solve any problems /here/ so Tim won't ever ask Bart to look on the bright side. So he knows. But, Tim guesses, people do say he's like Bruce. Maybe he just doesn't have a bright side, awkward laugh.

(Hiiiiiiiiiii I WORKED IN THE COMIC SHOP TODAY basically the owner called me in and said 'are you busy' and when I said no, he gave me a stockroom to build up and organise from scratch. FROM SCRATCH. It was lovely. Working again in the morning, so I am not here for looooooong)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:15 am

When Tim flinches at nothing, it just makes Bart more determined to get Tim to like him--though there would be a short wave, hastily suppressed, of confusion and hurt. Of /course/ Bart wants to work on it together, he wants to spend the rest of his life working on it with Tim. And Tim totally does have a bright side, Bart's seen him laughing and stuff.

(OOH MY GOD THAT'S AWESOME YAAAAAAAAY COMIC BOOK WORKINGS
are you still there I was asleep)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:26 am

Quietly, sort of lost and confused, Tim answers Bart as though he isn't sure about what his mouth is doing. "I want to be there for you, to help you, for the rest of your life. I do. That's the truth," and it is. Tim blinks at himself, head cocked slightly while he feels out the after-image of the sentence in his brain. Yeah. True. And it's - nice, it feels nice, to be speaking the utter truth with nothing hidden behind his words at all. He smiles at Bart, carefully. "Steph says that I only laugh because it makes me fit in with the rest of the population. Like a changeling baby learning how to fit in." The thought really does make Tim smile just a touch more; the idea that he's different because he's not human is adorably simplistic. Impossible, but adorable.

(I am heeeeeeeere but I probably shouldn't be. I was just messing around with forum things.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:51 am

Bart atares at Tim when he admits he wants to be with Bart for the rest of his life too and keeps staring, the grin spreading over his face. When Tim's smiling athim so cautiously like that Bart just canmt help it anymore--he throws himself at Tim and hugs him tightly. "Your laugh is the best laugh, especially when it's surprised out of you," he tells Tim, words muffled by the shoulder of Tim's jacket. "You mean it? The rest of our lives? You really mean it?"

(augh sorry for the delay but I got a phone call about brunch and apparently we're heading out now
I will be on my phone
Are you still there
If you are not then I will try and email tonight when I am hooooooooooooome)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:16 pm

Tim reels a little, the waves of relief and happiness crashing into him from Bart making him light-headed. "Uh, yeah," he says, only uncertain because there's a hug happening. Everyone always insists on hugging him. It's not that he doesn't like it. He does. It's just - complicated. He hugs Bart back sufficiently; squeezing his shoulders once and patting him lightly on the back. "I really mean it. Is that - really surprising? I'm sorry."

(That is okaay I was online but I was in a hangout on G+ with a friend and now I am going to sleep.
I WILL TALK TO YOU LATER~ goodniiiiiiiight <333)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:25 pm

Bart takes a deep breath, inhaling Tim's scent, then lets him go, feeling how tense Tim is. Bart is a big hugger--he'll get Tim used to it. "No, it's just--well, some pairs just treat it like a job, and you're so professional I thought we'd have to work out something like that. It's okay, you just, I just wasn't sure and it's nice to know."

(aww okay I will be home this time tomorrow and NONE OF THE DISTRACTIONS YAY)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:43 am

Tim frowns a little, corners of his mouth turning down. He's thinking, not displeased - though it might look like he is. "I, hm," he starts, then pauses. He doesn't really know how to reply to what Bart said. He takes a breath, going over the points he wants to make in his head. In about a second, he goes over things roughly five times. "I think I can still be professional and understand that this is something that is part of our lives. Plural. I think - I think that seeing how Bruce interacts with his Guide has helped me, a little, to understand that. And I've seen what happens to Guides and Sentinels who ignore this kind of thing." He pauses again, reviewing his statement, seeing what else needs to be said. "I'm not saying - I mean. I - you. Uh. I like you, Bart, I do, but when I say that I'll be with you for our lives, I don't really want to say that I'm going to be /with/ you. Um. If that makes sense. And is okay. But I'm going to try to be a good friend to you, and the best partner I can be. I - I mean, I've been training all this time to be, so I should be okay."

Time rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. He hates these Talks.

sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:53 am

Bart hurriedly backpedals. "No, no, no, no, no, no, I know what you mean, I don't expect you to be /with/ me like that," he says awkwardly, "not when you don't like touching and you don't like boys that way, I know, it's fine. I told you. I just want to be friends," he says earnestly. Every Sentinel dreams of having fiery passion, the romance of the century and the partnership of the millennium with their Guide, but Bart has long since resigned himself to being a hyperactive unskilled spaz with no hope of making his Guide love him, and now with Tim it's like the universe is confirming that. "I just want to be in your life, not, not /be/ your life," he adds. "I'm sure you're an awesome Guide."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:05 am

Tim blinks. "I don't - I'm not - I mean - you don't - hnuh," he closes his eyes, shaking his head, frowning harder now. If he doesn't know if he even likes /people/, how is he supposed to explain to Bart what he might or might now like, boys included? And touching is - "It's complicated. But friends, yes, good, please. That'd be--good. And if we're gonna do this," he says, smiling minutely, lightening up because Bart /needs/ him to. "You will be my life. You'll be my Sentinel. But just, yeah, not like that. Please. Yeah." He quirks his lips up a little more, smiling carefully. "Okay?"

(Hiiiiiiii sorry I've been gone and stuff, I've been workerface. I might get this job after all? Maybe? Possibly? It's entirely possible. I don't know how probable.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:59 am

"/So/ okay!" Bart says excitedly. He reaches out for Tim but stops himself in time, and settles for bouncing on the balls of his feet. "So--what--I mean--what do we do now? Is there some sort of super secret special handshake Sentinels and Guides do to seal the deal?"

(That is totally okay, comic shop workings yaaaaaaaaaay!!!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:13 am

Tim smiles a little more honestly at Bart's reaction. He doesn't know what he was expecting, but it was this quick-fire enthusiasm. Tim clears his throat. "Well, we, uh. We should know each other, that's the big thing. My deal is kind of slow-burn," he says, falling into an easy rhythm while he explains. He /knows/ all this. This part is easy. It's the doing that gets to him. "I'll get to know you, but I'll get to know you better than anyone else. If that's cool. And you have to know me as well. With sense. Uh." He looks at the floor and rubs the back of his neck. This is awkward. "The best way to start for most is for the Guide to submit a little. Most start with taste or smell, since they're intense senses. Smell is the way to go, I think, if that's okay."

(Very Happy! Very Happy! are you hoooome how are yooou)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:10 pm

"So I have to smell you?" Bart says, making sure he understands. "I can smell you, though. You smell like--like a big room full of computers," he offers shyly. "Like electricity." He has to admit, he's curious to know if that's Tim's base scent or if it's the scent of wherever he spends his time.

(Hiiiiii omg I am so sorry, I woke up at 6:30 and thought I couldn't go back to sleep but I felt horribly sick so I kind of curled up and accidentally went back to sleep for another eight hours. I am home though! It is wonderful! How was work? Are you still there?)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:58 am

"Uh," Tim looks at Bart. "No, it's not like - normal smelling. I mean normal for Sentinels. ...Bruce never really explained it well. Um. Come here?" He gestures to Bart to come closer while stepping forward. When he's close enough, heart pounding, Tim tips his head back. He takes a deep breath and bares his neck properly for Bart. He really, really, /really/ hope he's doing this right, he never barrels into things like this, he can't understand why he's doing this now, he /really/ hopes this is right.

(Hiiiiiiiii sorry, sorry. Yesterday was - shit, I'm not going to lie. I was basically told that I don't have the job and it really sucks. Not only because I've been working my ass off and have been the happiest I've been in a while just to be doing something that I care about, but I've been working my ass off for very little fucking money. If I knew that, I would have asked for more. And then nothing would work right when I got home. And then I got into a fight with Frank. It was just not good and I spent a long time getting sick and crying in the bathroom, besides. So. Uh. No replies. I'm sorry.
In apologies, I give you Mitz, Seth and Max http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8etk90nuU1rz1st5o1_500.jpg )
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:56 am

Bart edges forward at Tim's request--he can't really deny Tim anything--and inhales sharply when Tim bares his neck. It makes something inside him /flare/, makes him want to growl and grab, forget the world and wrap himself up in /Tim/. He closes the rest of the distance without even thinking. "You mean /scenting/," he manages to say. "Not smelling." Then he's not able to speak anymore. He rests his hands light as feathers on Tim's arms and presses his face to Tim's neck, scenting deeply, like he's done it a thousand times. Tim's unique scent washes over him and Bart chokes back a moan, because Tim smells /good/, Tim smells /right/. This is how the world is supposed to smell. And he'll always be able to find this scent in all the world, in the middle of a crowd thirty thousand strong or a in deserted building. He rubs his nose on Tim's neck, rubbing a little of his own scent there.

(agh I am so sorry nothing went right for you yesterday Sad that is terrible, why didn't you get the job? Was he essentially just using you as cheap labour? I spent most of the day yesterday crying as well--had a panic attack for no reason in the middle of the post office then couldn't speak, literally couldn't speak for hours, so my mum had to talk to my supervisor on the phone and ugh. I think I'm now changing my honours project because the stress was too much. So yesterday was a sucky day all around for both of us. Sad
Also OMG THEY ALL LOOK SO HAPPY they're like laughing awwwwwww)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:10 am

Tim kind of sways. He's never felt someone feel so---righthappywholepossessiveprotectivecomforthomehome. He wasn't expecting to feel that at all, and certainly not so strong. Every single wave of emotion and feeling that Tim gets from Bart is oddly unique, like Bart feels different emotions from every other person that Tim's ever encountered. It's not the case, Tim doesn't think, it couldn't be. But that's what it /feels/ like.
As soon as Bart touches his skin to Tim's, he leans in a little more. His head rolls back easier, freely - though he couldn't stop himself from reacting if he wanted to. He doesn't want to. Which is weird. He knows it's weird. He doesn't mind so much. He would just like Bart to keep feeling like this, keep making Tim feel like this, have this never end. He blinks through it. /Now/ he can see why nearly all Sentinel/Guide relationships end in sex or relationships.

(Ffffff are you okay today, the Noc? Please take care of your you, I am fond of it. If you need to change majors and stuff to keep you healthy, then definitely do it. Ugggggh why is life a bastard right now? We are pretty good people. Sad
they are the best wolfbros looook loooooook that is Seth licking at Mitz's mouth and it's so cute and Mitz is slightly angled to Max and I just)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:22 am

Bart wants to wrap his arms around Tim, hold him close and keep him forever--make their own little world where they can preserve this moment forever. He feels it when Tim relaxes--he can almost feel each muscle as it expands, as Tim goes pliable against him. But Bart would never abuse Tim's trust like that. Tim doesn't like to be touched too much, and it' be too intimate if Bart did do that. Bart's still consciously aware of what Tim wants and doesn't want, and instead of tightening his grip, of holding Tim to him, he just moves his hands--one to Tim's shoulder, the other high on his back, keeping Tim steady and on his feet.

He can't pull away, though. He can respect everything Tim wants and doesn't want, he can be the best friend ever, he can be a perfect gentleman--but he can't pull away, please don't ask him to pull away. Tim's going to have to be the one to pull away, because Bart has never felt so... not-alone.

(I am okay now, I just had a semi-major freak out in public. Imagine a 21-year-old turning into a 5-year-old in ten seconds flat with no warning--that was me in the post-office yesterday. But everything is better today. The universe is being horrible to us, Sin, why is it being horrible to us, we are only ever nice to it! Maybe this means something good is on the way for us?
They are just the best wolf family. It must have broken Max's heart when he lost Mitz and Seth from his pack.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:34 am

"Bart, I need," Tim starts, without planning on speaking. The sound of his own voice startles him. He shakes his head a little, shutting his mouth. He's not sure what he needs, and he shouldn't go talking without having at least a clue.
He does move a little, though, pushing and twisting them both so he can keep the side of his neck bared - just at the jugular - while he lays his head on Bart's shoulder. He feels... so much better. Better than he's ever felt. Ever. It's amazing.

He doesn't trust it, it's too foreign.

(Ugh, oh man, no, I know. That happens to be regularly. It sucks so bad and I wouldn't wish it on most people I /don't/ like, I definitely want the opposite for you Sad I like your good things theory, though, let's keep going with that one.
Ohhhh man Max Sad It would have been like losing a father for Mitz, anyway. A father who actually liked being around him. I can't imagine what it must've been like for Max. ...also I can only barely remember the deal with the packs splitting)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:42 am

Bart is a bit startled when Tim speaks, and even more so when Tim rests his head on his shoulder. He rubs little circles on Tim's back and nuzzles--there's no other word for it, he rubs his nose comfortingly, that's nuzzling--his neck. "What do you need?" he manages to ask. His voice is about fourteen octaves lower than usual and a whole lot slower, because he has to focus through the warmth and comfort to talk. God, he hopes they can do this again.

(Good things happening in the future is a pretty strong hypothesis. Even if it's only, like, Doctor Who starting again.
From what I can remember, Mitz got too strong, but he refuse to fight Max, so he left the pack instead--and Seth couldn't bear to have Mitz go alone, so he went with him. I bet the next few full moons were just Mitz and Seth curled around each other mourning the loss of all the other wolves.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:04 pm

Tim shakes his head again. If he talks right now then he'll say something stupid. "Shhh," he hisses softly, gently. Unlike his usual stiff and uptight manner. He feels sleepy and alert, totally aware of everything Bart's feeling while also feeling like maybe he could nap. He hasn't felt warm and safe like this since he was a kid. Why had he been fighting this again? He can't remember.

(Ah, Doctor Who. That'll be fun until we get saddened by all the bitching it'll stir up. Sad
Nnnngh feels. Mitz just feels like - I don't know. He feels like it's utterly unfair but of course he has to give up his family, where he feels like he belongs. Of course he does. It was the only good thing in his life for a long time. It was his comfort blanket and his support. Of course he can't keep it. He should have known. And that distant, sad acceptance is going to ripple through the pack until Mitz decides he's not pack any more and they'll just be -- cut off. There'll be heartbroken howling from Mitz, and Seth, for moons afterwards.)

sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:34 pm

Bart sighs, pleased that his Guide is happy, and resumes his nuzzling--it's sort of an exploration of Tim's neck by now, checking and double-checking his scent on every square inch and rubbing his own scent in. Then he moves high enough that his lips brush Tim's collar, and he inhales sharply again. The inhale comes out as a whine and his hands tighten on Tim's shoulder, clenching in the back of his shirt. He knows, he /knows/ he's not allowed to do that. Tim said scent, not taste, and the Guide is to be obeyed. The Guide knows what's best.

(Or saddened by Bye Bye Pond. waaaaaaaaaaaaah
It has to be said, Seth will be absolutely glued to Mitz from the moment they're cut off. He's never felt so lonely since the bite, and if Mitz sends him away at all he'll be a miserable wreck until he can see Mitz again. The feeling will be only briefly stopped when he's with Carlisle, probably to Carlisle's distress.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:03 pm

Tim tenses a little. Only a little. For starters, he wasn't expecting Bart to /want/ to fervently out of nowhere. Along with that, he wasn't expecting the touch of lips. He wasn't expecting to want a little more. He straightens, slowly. Noticeably reluctant. "I, uh," he says softly. "I think we should slow down before this gets...out of hand?"

(waaaaaaaaaaah nooooooo only kind of yes because I am so ready for a new companion but DOCTAH NO
I think there'll be a moment where Mitz'll want to send Seth back. He'd feel incredibly guilty about taking Seth away from pack, since he doesn't have to go. But - he's selfish and lonely and /so/ broken up about this, you have no idea. He wouldn't send Seth away. He'd cling harder.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:12 pm

"Okay," Bart says softly. He's not bouncing on his toes at all for what must be the first time in his life, it's weird, and he takes a moment to remember what it feels like to not be jittering out of his skin. "Slow down, not--not stop, right? Because this is nice." He makes an effort to relax his hands again, smoothing out Tim's shirt where he clenched at it.

(All the broken-hearted Doctah
Good. Clinging is what Seth needs to feel wanted and not-lonely, even in human form--there's probably a few nights or even days, since days are their nights, when they just curl up together and cling for a while. There's probably a moment or two where Seth wants to convince Mitz to go back to the pack as well, but Seth would never leave Mitz. He couldn't. Mitz is his best friend. It's probably evident to the entire pack as soon as Mitz increases in power to Ulfric-level that Seth is his.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:19 pm

"I don't think stop," Tim says quietly, idiotically. He winces and corrects himself. "Sorry. I mean, I don't think we're going to stop, no. It /was/ nice. I - thank you. But, yeah, I think we should just slow down. And that's only partially because stopping after that would kind of harm both of us." He pulls his head back and steps backwards, but it should be noted that he doesn't move /far/ from Bart. Just enough that he stops thinking about lips. "I don't want to hurt you."

(TASTEFULLY DONE which is nice, at least that is the hope
Gosh I love our wolfboys. And it would be terrible. Seth might - he might get like one or two tears from Mitz? No. No, he wouldn't. But he'd see watery eyes, like tears are going to fall, if he tries to get Mitz to go back. Because Mitz knows that he can't, not without killing Max. And he'd rather himself die than do that.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Bart nods, wide-eyed. He is still definitely thinking about lips, but he's doing his best to make his peace with the thought and set it aside (er, until he's alone). "I don't want to hurt you, either," he says, maybe a little shy. "I--that is, you smell a little like me now. Is that okay? You don't mind? I couldn't--that's what scenting is for, it's teaching me your scent and making you smell a little like me, so other Sentinels know that you're not alone." His hand may still be rubbing Tim's back a little.

(Moffat can do it, we have the faith
Seth would only ask the once. Then as soon as he saw the watery eyes he'd be apologising and tackling Mitz and hugging him forever. He just doesn't want to lose either Mitz or Max.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:49 pm

A sharp pang of - something hit Tim pretty hard. His chest hurts for a second. He stomps it down quickly, though, and mostly nothing shows on his face. "I like the idea of not being alone," he says carefully and maybe a little too formal, but honestly. "I want - yes, no, that's fine. I gave permission and I asked you to do this and this is exactly what I want. So long as you absolutely want it as well." He thinks, clearing that in his head, then nods. It's definitely what he wants. He doesn't want to feel cold and alone again.

(hoooooooope and faaaaaith
Aw, jeez, boys. I feel kind of sorry for Snooze in all this. He's just going to get all the heartbreak for a while. And Mitz is going to be useless for work for at least a week. And not only because any wolves that work there would suddenly /not/ smell like home and that would rip Mitz's heart apart further. But at least he has Seth. He has Seth and Seth has him and they're pack. They lost the others and it's all Mitz's fault but it's okay because they are pack.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:59 pm

"I really do," Bart says, earnest. Tim might not think the sudden pang of loneliness shows on his face but Bart can see more than a lot of people, especially right now, with his senses and Tim's empathy perfectly in sync. Right now he doesn't feel like a failure and he doesn't feel alone and he wants Tim to feel like he does. "I want to be with you. Partners. I want us to--" He coughs a little, because his throat is tight. "We shouldn't be alone. We have each other. We should smell like each other because we spend time together. Right? We're not supposed to feel alone. I think this helps."

(cmon moff
I think Snooze can forgive a week or two of leave--he wouldn't ask Mitz and Seth to come back to work until they felt ready. It's like they lost a huge part of their family, they're both grieving. Snooze knows exactly how they're feeling, too, so I doubt he'd allow them to work again until they're better.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:57 am

Tim reaches out to touch Bart's cheek. He doesn't notice he's doing it. "I think I like us not being alone. Not feeling alone. I think - I think I really like that we can do that. I," he frowns. "I'm really sorry that it hasn't happened sooner, okay? I mean it. I want us to smell like each other. I want other people to know that we're not alone." He looks at his hand, just noticing what he's doing and drops it. Tim blushes, jaw tightening.

(oh hey Moff said that the Doctor definitely has 13 lives, he's going back to canon and he just wrote things to mess with people, how nice is that Very Happy
Snooze, you are the actual best. They're not married at that stage, are they? And Mitz only has two or three marks. He'll still find a way to make it up to Snooze. ...I really love the idea of Snooze doing things in the club and maybe carrying something and then dropping it because suffocating waves of loneliness and a sad howl from the distance.
I mean. HI)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:16 pm

Bart leans in to Tim's hand just slightly, his breath caught in his throat. The warmth from Tim's hand goes right to his core. He swallows when Tim drops his hand and blushes. "Um. Well. Now I smell like you and you smell like me. Everyone in this house'll know," he offers after a moment. "And--we'll do homework together, and--what else do you like to do? It's been, I mean, I've been homeschooled for a while because once my senses came online I couldn't go to normal school and there's no Sentinel-friendly schools at home so it's been a while since I hung out with anyone. So, um. What do we do?"

(So I haven't had my laptop for the last few days because I forgot my charger and had to get a friend to send it to me from college. Got the charger today. Have been on tumblr ever since. Completely forgot about everything else I was doing or going to do. I had forgotten. Creys.
Uh oh that sounds like Moff has plans.
That would be crippling. It may be that Snooze puts the club in Ep's hands and spends a hell of a lot of time just being available for Mitz.
HELLO)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:12 am

(Does Bart have superspeed here? I normally wouldn't ask, but Kon and Mouse are Kryptonian anyway, so.)
Tim looks around and then starts walking out of the room, jerking his head to get Bart to follow him. He talks while he walks, an inherently Bruce Wayne-like act. "We could do homework now, if you'd like. I'm not sure about the rest. Mostly, when I'm not at school or doing homework, I'm helping Bruce or working out. Are you - do you do anything to keep in shape? You should. If you're going to be a Sentinel like Bruce is. ...obviously it's up to you and stuff, so."

(Laaaaaaaptop. That is okay. My whole being online planning is out of whack due to having friends over and needing to be awake at normal hours and such. Sigh. ALSO apparently I get a staff discount at the comic shop? What? Augh.
Plaaaaaaaaaans
Mitz feels terrible about that. He'll try to keep it together. He'll have to. For Snooze and for Seth. He has to.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:17 pm

(I wouldn't think so--supersenses and superspeed might be too superpowered. What do you think?)

Bart scurries to keep up. He's kind of dying to brush his fingers against Tim's, even hold his hand, but he can be totally patient and build up to that. "I go running," he offers. "But I don't work out in, like, a gym. Do you? That's kind of awesome, could you show me?"

(STAFF DISCOUNT that is coooooooooooool
Snooze thinks it's okay for Mitz to let go. Seth thinks so, too. Mitz is the ulfric but he's still got emotions.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:01 pm

(I think it would pose a very fun set of difficulties if they were connected to the Speedforce somehow. But, you have a point about the superpoweredness. It is up to you! It could always come and go if they're zoned or coming out of a zoning? Hm. I don't know. ....I just like speedsters.)

Tim smiles, a sharp thing. It's more distracting in the dark, but the Wayne Manor large windows are free from their curtains and the rooms are as bright as they're going to get. "I can definitely show you," he says, more confident than before. He knows he can train Bart, that's nothing. "It'll be fun, I hope. But we can do that after homework. That's when I usually do it."

(IT IS COOL but confusiiiiiiing :/
Mitz won't cut off straight away. But he doesn't want to be a wreck, especially when Snooze and Seth are feeling everything he feels. It's not fair to them. He has his own issues with what's happened that has nothing to do with them, and it's not fair. He'll get it together.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:11 pm

(It could be a--heh, sixth sense?)

Bart is a little startled by the sharp smile. "That sounds good. What kind of working out do you do? Like, weights, or what?" He likes the thought of Tim all sweaty from working out. But that's a thought that's going to go away in his 'for later' box, like Tim gasping 'I need'.

(Maybe it means you will be used as cheap labour again.
Snooze doesn't want Mitz to be a wreck. But he won't blame him if he falls apart. He'll just hold him. Snooze has lost everything a couple of times before in his life--after he lost Asher, he didn't even have anyone to hold him when he fell apart. Mitz doesn't have to go through this alone.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:01 am

(This sounds viable!)

What does Tim do? He does a lot. He doesn't have many friends around any more to take up his time; Kon spends most of his time with his family and Bruce doesn't like having Steph around too much. Tim keeps it simple. "I run, like you. We could run together. And I do some amount of Martial Arts - er, Aikido, some Judo, I'm picking up Ju-Jitsu and sometimes I box," he rubs his wrist, thinking. "Sometimes I go for weights. But I've been working on yoga more recently. And Dick's been helping me with gymnastics. But - if there's anything you would like to know about or practise then we can learn together."

(Actually, for now, that's exactly what it means. And I can't ask for more this time because I'm just going to be floating, just keeping an eye on customers while the other employee works. Sigh. But it's getting close now, I can feel it in my baaaaalls
Mitz doesn't want to go through this alone. He just doesn't - sigh. He's gotten pretty far, confidence and happiness-wise. He's had a lot of bumps in the road. He doesn't want this big bump to undo all that progress and lose what he's achieved. He doesn't want to drive Snooze and Seth away with his breakdown. So he'll breakdown, but he won't linger. He'll /actively/ not linger.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:11 am

(But not one Bart can tap into until the other five are working properly, I'd say. Just to make it fair. Ish.)

Bart is definitely wide-eyed now. "I--wow. You do all that? You must be in fantastic shape," he says, kind of reverently. "Martial arts, gymnastics--wow. That's cool. Teach me everything, Yoda!" He grins and throws his arms out wide. "I'll be your Padawan." He loves learning new things.

(That must be some intense feels.
He really thinks he'd be able to drive Snooze and Seth away?)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:13 am

(Let's make that a thing, that's a good thing.)

Tim chuckles quietly. "We'll start on the easy stuff. Some light yoga and stuff like that, then we'll move onto other things. If you want? Does, does that sound okay?"

(They're pretty intense.
Well. He hopes that he wouldn't be. But he just lost his pack, who he thought he would always have, no matter what. Color him paranoid and overly-careful.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:19 am

(Very Happy!)

"So okay!" Bart says, bouncing on the balls of his feet. He realises what he's doing and consciously forces himself to settle down, to walk normally. "Get me all stretchy and flexible," he laughs. "Like a piece of spaghetti." Don't think about Tim being flexible, don't think about Tim being flexible.

(Okay, it's starting to look like Seth is going to have to handcuff him and Mitz together to get it into Mitz's head exactly how much Seth is not going to leave. In case Mitz forgot, Seth gave up the pack, too. For Mitz. Also, Snooze gets a little more miserable every time Mitz thinks Snooze is going to leave him. He thought they were past this.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:26 am

Tim looks at Bart oddly, cocking his head. "...uh. Sorry. Did I make you uncomfortable or...? Something just shifted."

(Sigh. Mitz is perfectly aware that Seth left the pack for him. And that he hurts Snooze when he thinks like this. That's why he has to keep it together, it's another perfectly good reason. They count on him.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:29 am

"Huh? Nope, I'm fine, totally fine, what do you mean, 'shifted'?" Bart says. Uh oh, now I have to not think about not thinking about Tim being flexible, it's okay, my complete and utter terror will overwhelm the scent of arousal WAIT no I can't smell afraid he'll get freaked out oh man.

(They do count on him. And they want him to count on them. Because he needs them as much as they need him.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next