[Sentinel] Tim Tam and Mars Bart

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Sentinel] Tim Tam and Mars Bart

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:45 pm

"Awesome. I mean, you could probably just give me a couch and I'd sleep like a baby," he grins, "especially since I'm pretty sure all the couches in this place are probably fantastic. So I'd say I'll like it." He loves holding hands with Tim, too; he thinks it might have something to do with the fact that it's like reassurance that this is how things are and will be, that Bart will never feel alone again. He'll always have Tim.

(whoaaaaaaaa that is awesome! look at your life, look at your choices!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:48 pm

Tim snorts. "Yeah, until your sense spike during the night and you can't sleep," he says, mildly scolding - though it's not entirely directed at Bart. Tim /won't/ let that happen. "Bruce has Sentinel friendly, uh, everything. So you'll have a room and it'll be your territory, too, just within Bruce's, and it'll let you be able to recalibrate." Tim hopes he knows what he's talking about.

(I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL because it was kind of expensive. £1,200.)
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:52 pm

"If my senses spike during the night and I can't sleep, you can help me, though, right?" Bart asks, maybe a little shy.

(/yikes/)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:56 pm

"I--" Tim pauses and thinks about that. "I hope so. Come find me, if that happens, and we'll work through it. ...though, y'know, if your sense spike during the night and you're close-by, I'll probably feel it and be able to come to you. I'll ask Alfred." He rubs his thumb over Bart's knuckles lightly, not even thinking about it. "Don't worry, we'll figure it all out."

(Right? So, yeah. ALSO ON THE BAD NEW BEARS FRONT I might've ate something dodgy and also it's stupid o'clock. I am going to to sleep intensely soon.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:32 pm

Bart relaxes a lot, carefully filing away any and all affection Tim shows him for sighing over later. "I know we will. We'll be totally awesome!"

(aw maaaaaan nooooooooo not sleeeeeep)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:56 pm

Tim laughs and walks Bart up to the upper levels of the manor. It takes a while, but it's worth it to show Bart where he might be sleeping, if he wants to.

(bonus sweep because sickness! wooooo)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:57 pm

Bart has already accepted that he will be sleeping in that room. Tim knows this Manor, he'll know where Bart should be--and where Tim wants Bart to be, Bart wants to be there.

(...I don't think I should woooo that.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:09 pm

Tim brings Bart to the room--yes, the room where he /wants/ Bart to be, but he wouldn't hold it against Bart if he didn't want it--and opens the door. "It's east-facing, and the windows are nice and big. You can get a whiff of the city if you ever want to. Uh. Everything's Sentinel-friendly. I already told you that. ...there's a shower, there, look. And a bathroom," he moves to open the door to the en-suite. "And I'm, my room is right there." He walks back out to the hallway and points.

(It's pretty fucking annoying. :| okay okay okay enough shouting on twitter and suchlike, I sleep for reals now, before the sun comes up. GOODNIGHT THE NOC <333)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:12 pm

Bart beams. "This room is amazing. Are all the bedrooms like this?" He checks out the bookcase and prowls around the bed, taking a whiff of it and smelling Sentinel-fine sheets and Sentinel-safe washing stuff. Once he's satisfied with the feel of the room--and it wouldn't take much, the place is pretty sterile except for the scent of Alfred, and it's so big and comfortable that Bart feels right at home--he tosses himself on the bed and laughs. "This is fantastic!"

(aw maaaaaan SLEEP WELL this time &hearts;!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:41 am

Tim exhales and goes to stand next to the bed Bart in - Bart's bed, now. "You like it, then?" He asked out of politeness. He knows exactly how okay this room is for Bart, now that he's seen and experienced his reactions. "If there's anything you need, then there's the bell - here - for Alfred. You have to wait a little while and he'd prefer for you to keep it to emergencies, but yeah. ...like, like if I'm out of the house and you need me. That kind of thing." Tim goes a little pink.

(ALL THE SLEEPING what is up with that. Sigh. I actually do have to do the sleeping at a reasonable hour tonight, too. Lyra is leaving tomorrow and we're going to head to the Giant's Causeway before she does. LAST MINUTE TOURISTING)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:29 am

"Cool!" Bart bounces off the bed and beams at Tim. "This is going to be great--I'm pretty low maintenance, just give me food and a big old place with lots of stuff to do and I'm happy," he says, throwing his arms out to encompass the Manor. "What if you need me? I mean, I can tune in to your heartbeat," he adds, one of his hands sweeping close to Tim's chest. "But what if you are out of the Manor and you need me?"

(TOURISTING haha wooooooooooo)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:43 am

Tim sits down on the bed, silent and thinking. It's not that he's never needed someone before. He's needed Bruce a bunch of times. He's needed Dick. But both of them have taught him how to not need them, and he's grateful for that. "I don't know," he says aloud, honestly. "I don't know what I'll do. I guess... I guess I won't be leaving for a while, anyway, right? I don't really want to, besides." He shrugs, a little embarrassed about admitting that out loud. "I want to stay here with you and make sure everything's okay. Once we've done some work, trained and connected more, I guess... I guess I'll be going to Central with you?" He frowns a little, but only barely. He's keeping a handle on it. "I won't really be out on Gotham, huh."

(IT WAS PRETTY BOSS oh my god I am going to sleep so hard though)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:23 pm

Bart sits next to Tim and watches him, concerned. "Yeah, Central is my city. I'm pretty sure Mr. Wayne has sons to follow after him, right? So this, Gotham, it's claimed for now and for the future. I--I mean, you could--" His voice is tight as he forces himself to speak. "You could stay here and just visit me. If you wanted. This is your home, I don't want to take that away from you."

(are you sleepin'?)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Tim shakes his head, coming to a decision. He was just born here. It isn't his home -- or, well, Wayne Manor is, now, but he's had other homes before. He can have others. "Gotham is Bruce's. I don't have anywhere. And I guess wherever you have is where I'm supposed to be."

He's still not, hm, peaceful with this knowledge. But he'll get over it. He honestly just wants to stay with Bart, no matter what. He just always assumed, without thinking, that Bart would stay in Gotham. Too many Sentinels, though. Too many. Tim should have realised. Stupid.

(Iiiiiiiiii am not but I really, really should be)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:32 pm

Bart takes Tim's hand and smiles carefully at him. "You'll like it there. And my family's your family now. You won't be alone starting in a new place, with nothing and no one. Ugh, it feels like this is some kind of arranged marriage and I'm forcing you to leave everything behind. I swear it's not like that," he says earnestly.

(We are going to watch old school Battlestar Galactica)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:42 pm

Tim rubs his face with his free hand, but holds on fast to Bart's. "It does kind of feel like that. But, hey. I don't have any blood relatives here, I don't really have a job - or, well, not one that's going to tie me down. I'll be finished with school soon and the colleges in Central are pretty awesome. Everything's okay," he starts off reassuring himself and ends up directing it all at Bart.

(Good plan! I prefer the older stuff. I am going to zone out and play some Glitch, and then go to sleep. I have earned this sleep, yes. I also plan on writing up a were!Eames post but I just can't get my head around it right now, I am sorry.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:52 pm

"Are you sure? It's not something we have to worry about for a while, in any case, we're staying here for a while. Yeah? And if the time comes when I have to go back and you don't want to, well, we'll work something out." Bart squeezes Tim's hand. "What are you gonna study at college?"

(Aw, Glitch. I keep forgetting to play that. Are you going to sleep the sleep of the good or the damned? Also, that's cool--whenever you're ready, just point me to it.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Tim flops down onto Bart's bed, just missing his legs. "I was going to go into business, somehow. Pick a course that made sense," he says vaguely. "But that doesn't fit now. I'm going to have to re-evaluate. What are you going to do?"

(so much sleep of either or both, yes. I developed a cough in the night, so all last night and most of the morning I was burning up with a fever. That, plus entertaining for three weeks and shop work and worrying about this teaching course - I am pooped, man. So pooped. And yessss you are the best I will totally do that.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:08 pm

"Business? Why--oh." Bart goes quiet as he realises what that means, puts together the pieces and comes up with Tim inheriting Wayne Enterprises. He squeezes Tim's hand again. "You could still do that. I was thinking science. Maybe physics. You could be a business manager of all my whacky inventions?" he teases, but it sounds a little hollow. He's just starting to get how much he's interrupting Tim's life.

(aw you must be totally buggered, you poor thing
We are about to start, as a warning)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:20 pm

Tim smiles, though, and turns to look at Bart so he can see it in all its unsettling glory. "I'd actually really like that," he says, honestly. He squeezes Bart's hand back. "Thank you."

(sobbing.gif
okaaaaaaaaaaay you go do the BSG thing, I will digest my sammich and then pass out, yes. GOODNIGHT <333)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:54 pm

"'Course," Bart says. "We've got ages to figure it all out, anyway. What we'll do."

(oh man 21 straight hours of bsg with added Who in there oh god we were so dead by the end)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:00 am

"Yeah," Tim says briskly, nodding and sitting up. "So much time." Though he knows that time goes quickly and life tends to throw curveballs all the time. Better to have a plan now and need to amend it slightly when the time comes. But Bart calms him down anyway. "Okay, uh. We should - shower, right? Then I'll introduce you to the family," he says, rubbing the back of his neck. "Some of them, uh. They don't like me. Have I mentioned that before? They don't. But don't - I mean, I don't have to start some kind of Sentinel fight so just let it happen, okay? Please. It's easier."

(oh man you're mental)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:11 am

"They don't like you?" Bart's mind is somewhat blown with this. Tim's been nothing but wonderful to him, he doesn't know how anyone could dislike Tim. "I'll--I'll try not to start any fights, but, I dunno. If they get nasty, I'll probably get defensive," he says, a little troubled. "Can't hold my tongue at the best of times, you may've realised."

(IT WAS SO GOOD THOUGH)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:16 am

"I'll get you out of there," Tim promises. "I don't wanna start anything and - both of them are kind of dangerous when they want to be. Or always. Whatever. I won't let them hurt you."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:19 am

Bart's face collapses into a smile. "How can they not like you when you're so awesome?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:26 am

Tim smiles back, but it's weird and twisted up and confused. Trying to be apologetic and hurt at the same time. ...he doesn't smile much, okay. "They have their reasons," Tim says, understanding for the most part. Because he does. He gets why Damian hates him, why Snooze hates him. He understands why Jason hates him, without a doubt. "Don't worry, I don't just sit there and take it. But I definitely don't want fights."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:30 am

"Okay," Bart agrees. "Just pinch me or something if I start making angry faces."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:45 am

Tim nearly laughs. "I'd never," he says. "But I'll get you out. I might not say anything, I'll just - grab you and pull. But it'll be better. We'll leave and do something fun if that ever happens."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:49 am

"We've done our homework and we've done some working out, so I think it'd be about time for us to watch a movie, if that happened," Bart says.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:54 am

"We're gonna do that anyway," Tim says, nodding and coming to a decision. "Definitely. But, yeah, that's what we'd run away to. We can do that here, if you wanna."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:57 am

"That sounds awesome," Bart tells him honestly, beaming. "That'll really help with settling me in to this room. Plus there's so many things to sprawl out on," he adds. "But, hey, I keep getting ahead of myself. We--I should shower."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:05 am

"Shower, yeah," Tim says, mentally kicking himself for saying 'we' earlier. He does not want to share a shower with Bart, he does not want to share a shower with Bart, he does not want to share a shower with Bart. "I'm gonna run to my room and do that. I'll be back straight after, okay?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:08 am

"Okay," Bart tells him. "Don't forget to bring me some clothes," he grins. "Don't wanna be walking around a place like /this/ naked." He waves his hand around at the splendour of the Manor.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:14 am

"Like this place hasn't seen its fair share of naked dudes," Tim snorts under his breath, perfectly aware that Bart can hear him, and gets up for the door. "I'll bring a bunch of clothes so you have a selection."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:16 am

Bart laughs. "Maybe one day I'll be initiated into the Naked Dudes of Wayne Manor, but I don't think that day is today," he says, still giggling. "Thanks--I'll see you in a bit," he adds as Tim goes out the door. He tracks Tim down the hall with his hearing even as he heads into the bathroom and starts to strip off his clothes.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:09 pm

Tim is used to keeping his thoughts in his head, to himself. Sentinels hear /everything/. So he doesn't say anything, even though he's thinking Jeez, Tim, keep it together, and he doesn't jerk off while he's in the shower (though that's generally because he makes himself embarrassed each time he tries) and he's out of his shower within about five minutes. He goes through his closet, picks out what he thinks might fit Bart, and goes back to the room.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Bart maybe does go to jerk off, but then remembers he's not in his house, there are tons of people here who can hear him and /feel/ him, and mournfully says goodbye to basically ever jerking off again. He hears Tim shut off his shower, and pouts--his showers are usually longer, him just standing there enjoying the hot water running over his skin--and it takes him another few minutes to shut off his own. He dries himself off a bit, wraps the towel around his waist and heads back into his room.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:59 pm

Tim is already there and he's passing the time, those few extra minutes Bart spends in the shower, trying to zone in on Bart and decipher his emotional state. There's a lot going on; Tim has never met anyone who flitted so easily from emotion to emotion. It's good, though, it's interesting. It's difficult. Tim loves it.

When Bart comes out of the shower, he stands up from the bed and hands him the clothes. He turns around to look at the door again. "I grabbed what I thought would fit. And maybe some things I thought you might like," he explains.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:01 pm

"Awesome, thank you," Bart says, accepting the clothes while trying to keep one hand on the towel. He's actually feeling a little shy. Compared to Tim, who's lean and muscled, Bart's just kind of skinny. "They smell like you," he says without thinking.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:08 pm

"I--" and Tim is so glad that he's facing away from Bart, because he blushes like a twit just then. "Well, I, uh. Yeah. They're mine, haha." He rubs the back of his neck. "I hope you like them."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:13 pm

Bart lays the clothes out on the bed and starts looking through them. "I already do," he says, pleased at Tim's choices.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:24 pm

Tim smiles and it'll show in his voice, no doubt. "I'm really glad you like them," he says. It's true, too. He normally wouldn't really care.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:27 pm

Bart glances over his shoulder and grins when he hears the smile in Tim's voice. That's a nice memory to keep. He quickly pulls on the clothes, moving as quick as he can, and drags the towel through his stupid hair one more time. "Okay," he says. "What do I do with the towel? Just hang it back up? And my clothes are still in the bathroom, what do I do with them? Is there some kind of laundry I can use?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:33 pm

"Here," Tim turns around, cautiously at first in case Bart is still partially naked. He calms down when he sees the clothes all on him. "I'll show you. There's usually a laundry basket outside the door." He walks out to the hall and looks around. "Huh. Okay, there isn't one now because there hasn't been anyone in this room for a while, I guess. But there's one by my door. You can use that one?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:35 pm

"Cool," Bart says. He bounces into the bathroom to gather up his clothes--and he takes a couple of seconds to bury his nose in the shirt he's wearing, inhaling Tim's scent like it's crack--then comes back out to get the towel as well. "Lead the way."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next