[Star Wars] Homecoming

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Star Wars] Homecoming

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:09 am

It has been a very long year.

Mouse has been embroiled in the heart of diplomatic conflicts in the Meridian sector, jetting from one planet to the next as rebellions erupted, sparking one after the other, until finally the Drovians and Nyemarians settled down. Other species in the region were already calling it the Drovian Summer, even though the Nyemarians were the ones who eventually won out.

Mitz has been chasing his Sith brother, occasionally clashing, mostly missing him narrowly for months. Jerel keeps dropping tantalising hints, and Dhjet and Mitz haul off to track him down on the faintest hope that they can bring him in. They still haven't told the Council that Mitz's brother is a Sith.

And Snooze has been undercover on Dathomir.

When Snooze returns to Coruscant, he still feels wild and raw. The Doctor vanishes the moment they step off the transport, no doubt going to find a garden in which to meditate. Snooze heads into the belly of the Temple.

He wants to find Mitz and Mouse. He's missed them /fiercely/, more and more with every day that passed between their communications. The last time he called them they both assured him they would be on Coruscant, at the Temple, when he got back.

Snooze heads for the dining hall first.

Last edited by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Re: [Star Wars] Homecoming

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:58 am

(Snooze being undercover on Dathomir is probably one of the most interesting things on this forum, that sounds like it could be a whole freaking 50k by itself)

Mitz is tired. He's the fittest he's ever been, even at the height of his training, and his muscles barely ache even after long battles and longer trips around the sector. But emotionally, he's drained. He doesn't have the energy to fight /and/ lie to the Council about his and Dhjet's "training missions". Soon they'll have to tell the truth about Jerel and let the Council deal with his threat as they see fit, since Mitz couldn't do anything about him. Can't do anything about him. The thought weighs on him constantly.

He breaks away from Dhjet almost as soon as they arrive at the Temple. They share a space, though Mitz has his own rooms, so Dhjet knows he won't be too far. Mitz just wants to spend much too long in the refresher before he goes out on the hunt for Snooze and Mouse. He's missed them. He's missed talking with them. He's missed laughing with them.

He's sure that Snooze would be back from his mission away (Mitz doesn't know anything about it and probably won't ask unless Snooze seems like he wants it), and after the refresher he heads out to the dining hall. His skin is still a little wet but he feels more normal than he has done in whole cycles.

He feels even better when he sees Snooze sitting by himself. Mitz sits beside him without announcing himself and smiles brightly in greeting.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:23 pm

(don't tempt me. I think he was supposed to get in with the Nightbrothers and get deliberately captured by the Nightsisters so he'd get an inside look at how they used the Force)

There's so much noise. Snooze is uncomfortably aware that he's jumping with every crashing food tray and shout of laughter. The Padawan dining hall has never been so rowdy, he's sure. He gets his food, his jaw clenched so tightly his whole head starts to ache, and sits himself in the corner. Mouse and Mitz aren't here, he doesn't know why he -

Then Mitz walks in. He's practically glowing. He's fit and well and smiling as he sees Snooze, and Snooze takes a deep breath, like he can inhale Mitz's glow. The tension leaks from him; the noise of the dining hall fades to a more normal level. Mitz sits at Snooze's table without even asking, and he beams. The Force is practically radiating from him, an invisible aura affecting everything near him, infecting it, even, with a sense of calm competence.

Who would have ever thought that nervous, insecure Mitz would turn out to be the best of them all.

Snooze smiles, wider than he usually does; it's in his mouth, as well as his eyes. "You look well. You look - hello."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:16 pm

(woah woah woah is Snooze a Zabrak because if he is THAT'S THE BEST THING)

"Hello," Mitz replies warmly. He's missed Snooze's voice. What a weird thing to miss. He wants to know how he looks, why Snooze cut himself off, but that feels a lot like vanity. He shakes his head, dismissing it. "You look...well, you /looked/ shaken. Are you long back from the mission?"

He doesn't really want to go into details in the middle of the mess, and he won't if Snooze doesn't want to, but Snooze looked tired and a little haunted when Mitz sat down. He looks better now, with a smile on his face. Mitz does sense something else about Snooze's demeanor but it's good and it's directed at Mitz so he doesn't worry about it at all.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:22 pm

(That would so explain why he'd be chosen for an undercover mission like that. I was thinking he was just a prisoner of war, sort of thing, like the Doctor and Snooze staged some kind of fight and Snooze got taken captive. But if he was a Zabrak taken to the Temple as a little, little kid, then he'd be perfect to go back as a young adult. He'd need to have his rite of passage and all. Maybe he's come back with facial tattoos that Mitz is deliberately not commenting on?)

"Today." Snooze's eyes roam Mitz's face, drinking him in. It's been far too long. He's still Mitz, but there is so much about him that is new. Snooze feels like a stranger in his own body; he doesn't want to feel like Mitz is a stranger, too. "Everything is very - after being in the - I am not making much sense." He runs his hand over his face, then leans his chin on it. "I hope I sound more rational in front of the Council tomorrow. What of your mission?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:12 am

(Mitz is ~too pure~ to notice, maybe. It's Snooze, he feels like Snooze, he sounds like Snooze, he's Mitz's Snooze. He seems tired and distant and oddly torn about something, but Mitz won't pry. He knows better than to poke at people's feelings.)

"You're going before the Council so soon? That's exciting," Mitz says, but he doesn't know how much he believes it. He and Dhjet have to speak to the Council soon, too. He's not looking forward to delivering the news. "We arrived back today, as well. Just a few hours ago. I needed a 'fresher straight away, that's all I know." He laughs a little, but it doesn't reach his eyes fully. He doesn't know why he's not telling Snooze. Maybe because they're not alone. Maybe because he doesn't know how to start.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:58 pm

(Aw, Mitz. Snooze is probably super self-conscious of them, too, just waiting for Mitz to say something. I wonder if he'll relax or get more on edge, the longer it goes without a comment.)

Snooze can see the water shining still on Mitz's skin, in his hair. He can smell the soap Mitz uses. He's been in the forest for far too long. Why didn't he think to wash before he came here? That would have been the polite thing to do. He didn't even wash on the ship back to Coruscant; he slept most the whole way, waking only when the Doctor forced him to eat and stretch and meditate. "If I never see another cold stream again as long as I live, it will not be long enough," he attempts to joke. "I suppose the Council's curiosity overrides protocol, occasionally."

Curiosity. Maybe that's why Snooze was so eager to find Mitz and Mouse. They've been apart for so long. He was curious to see the changes in them, and for them to see the changes in him. He touches his face lightly.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:56 am

(We shall find out!)

Mitz watches Snooze's elegant fingers drag gently over the lines on his face. They're new. They're not smudging. Mitz had assumed that they were a disguise, something for him to blend in on his mission--all he knows is that Snooze was undercover somewhere. But they're not smudging.

He can't speak about /anything/ without doing the right research and he feels woefully under-prepared to begin talking. So he won't, not about that.

"Thankfully they're oddly indifferent about our diplomatic talks," Mitz says with an easy shrug. Usually they can't stop asking him about what's going on with him. Chosen One, his behind. Hounded One, more like. "You must have had a very important task."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:12 am

"Perhaps they trust that you have handled your talks sufficiently," Snooze suggests, with a quirked eyebrow. That's a strange feeling, the pull of his eyebrow against his newly tattooed skin. It's been months, but it still surprises him, when it feels different to how it has the rest of his life. He wonders if he will ever get used to it. He wonders, briefly, if there's any way to undo it. "Our task, I think, the Council has had in mind for a long time." There weren't too many Dathomirians in the Jedi Order. They had to take their opportunities where they could get them.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:14 am

(Yeeeeeeeah I think Mitz is Echani. I've always liked them anyway. And I can't seem to find any near-humans that I like the look of who have hair.)

Mitz hums, taking some time to dispel any of his anxieties about what he and Dhjet were doing. He's well-trained in quickly noticing his fears and working past them, since he was such a nervous padawan.

"Perhaps," he says after a moment. He looks at Snooze. He wants so badly to take Snooze's hand or something similar. Anything. He doesn't know why. "Have you heard anything of Mouse? I haven't, not since that holo we spoke in. Seems like forever ago."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:50 pm

The Force around Mitz is stronger than ever. Snooze has to take a breath, feeling the movement of Mitz's emotions, even if he cannot identify the actual feelings themselves.

"I thought I would be the last one to return, of the three of us," he admits, after a moment. "Their plan was to return some days ago, I believe, but I have not heard anything either. I know she had little time for messages. Her mission was very - active," he adds, smiling slightly. Even that feels strange. He hasn't smiled in... a while.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:18 pm

Mitz was going to say something about Mouse, her mission, his mission, anything. He gets distracted by Snooze smiling. And...something else.

He puts his hand on Snooze's arm. "Whatever is bothering you," he says, hopefully sincere enough that Snooze will listen to him. "I will be there for you after everything blows over with the Council." He pauses, thinking of what he has to face soon enough with his brother, the Council, possibly the Sith. "It might be difficult for both of us for a while, I sense, but I'll still be there."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:56 pm

Snooze turns his arm over so he can touch Mitz's arm, too. "As I will be there for you. Always. But I think my challenge has passed, at least for now. If anything, my next challenge will be avoiding headaches as I record everything I learned," he adds, trying to make Mitz smile. "I will still be counting on you to rescue me from that."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:16 am

"I've learned some healing skills," Mitz admits, maybe shyly. He doesn't like talking about what he can do most of the time. "With Dhjet, while we were--out. I could save you from any report-related headaches." Happily he would.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:27 am

Snooze is captivated by the little smile playing around Mitz's mouth. It's almost like something that was wrong in the world has suddenly become right, now that Mitz is here, and looking at him like that. Something that has been missing for a long time is found, again. He forgot Mitz made him feel like that. "Sometimes I think there is nothing you cannot do."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:49 am

Mitz laughs, taking his hand away from Snooze to mess with his hair. "That, my friend, is the wrong thing to think. I cannot do so much. So much," he insists.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:52 am

"Not in my experience." Snooze shakes his head, Mitz's laugh drawing a slight smile from him. He can't help but notice how cold his hand suddenly is. He resumes eating; he's almost done with his meal. He hasn't tasted a bite of it. "Not once you put your mind to it."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:52 am

"Not in my experience." Snooze shakes his head, Mitz's laugh drawing a slight smile from him. He can't help but notice how cold his hand suddenly is. He resumes eating; he's almost done with his meal. He hasn't tasted a bite of it. "Not once you put your mind to it."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:11 am

"That could be said of anyone," Mitz argues, though in a friendly tone. He's had this debate before and not only with Snooze. "It could be said of you, as has been. There is nothing special about anything that I do. Perhaps I just have too much free time to attempt different techniques, how about that?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:05 pm

"And when you master said techniques in a tenth the time of anyone else, you are sure to..." Snooze puts down his eating utensils and pushes his tray away. He gestures. "Ah, but you know how I admire you, how highly I think of you, and I know that your humility will never allow you to accept this. So shall we continue our conversation elsewhere? If you have finished." He'd like to go somewhere private with Mitz, so they can... meditate, or spar, or study, or just wander and talk and be, like they used to. He wants to feel normal for an afternoon.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:44 am

Mitz never got any food but he doesn't care. He's not here to eat, he's here for Snooze. He can eat later. "I'm done," he says. "Where would you like to go? I've missed the Temple. Have you? You were gone much longer than I was."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:02 pm

"I have missed it," Snooze admits, quietly, knowing that they shouldn't be too attached to places and people. He stands, taking up his tray to return it. "Shall we spend some time walking the halls? I have spent a great deal of time outside, recently, as you might imagine, so I am not especially keen on the gardens. And you have just showered, so perhaps we should not spar and ruin that, yet," he adds, and it's almost teasing. He's trying to remember how he used to be.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:47 am

Mitz half smiles but it's as wide as his smile gets under normal circumstances. It takes quite a lot to get him up to eleven these days. "I could spar," he says casually. He /could/. He always could. Though he never had the training most Echani had, since he was taken into the Order at such a young age, he always had natural aptitude for hand-to-hand combat. "But I would prefer to walk with you for a while before that. We might see Mouse?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:57 am

"I would like that. We should check--" our places, he says, realising all of a sudden that they do have usual places. Places they haunted during their creche years, during their training, during those long and short times they were planetside between missions. "We should check our places," he finally lets himself say, after his realisation. The instant acceptance of the things he feels, that did not come easy, still doesn't come easy; he still has to let himself feel, sometimes. The Doctor is working on it, but Snooze is--difficult. Being among the Nightbrothers and the witches didn't make that any easier; emotion in Dathomirian males is not valued.

He shakes that off, and focuses on accepting his instinct.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:08 am

Mitz is quiet as he watches a shadow pass over Snooze's features. He barely hears the words spoken, but they do register. "Our places," he repeats, nodding distractedly. "Places. Uh. Yes! The Archives and that corner of the courtyard, the one under the tree, and the third level spar room. Anywhere else?"

He's worried about Snooze. But it's entirely possible he's worrying about Snooze so that he doesn't have to worry about himself.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:20 am

"The roof," Snooze reminds him, after a moment, and that slight smile is back. Mitz knew what he meant. He knew the places Snooze was talking about. The roof, understandably, might be forgotten about, because they only go there when they're frustrated with their Masters and need time and space to be alone. Then he has a memory, and adds, "the planetarium room." Yoda's favourite teaching room, because of the hologram; it's not often unoccupied, but when it is, it's a nice place to go and stare at the stars without leaving the planet.

Snooze will be okay once he shakes off the echoes of slavery and warrior culture and gender isolationism and having his face branded and trying to understand the place he was supposed to come from but felt absolutely no connection to, no matter how hard he tried, no matter how much he wanted it. Jedi are supposed to connect with the whole universe, not just the planet they're from, but Snooze thought he'd feel /something/, especially with having to infiltrate the culture and seek out the hidden places, the outcast tribes--there, at least, he should have felt some kind of kinship. But, nothing. He got information, sought secrets, learned more than enough for the Council for now, and now he's back on Coruscant and with Mitz and /this/, this is connection.

So he'll be okay.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:16 am

Mitz nods. "I had not thought of the roof," he admits. Dhjet's been trying to encourage him to talk through any problems he might have. He suddenly realises that he might have left Snooze and Mouse to deal with frustrations alone. "I'm sorry. I should have thought of the roof. Let's, let's go there. It'll be a good place to sit."

He's going to have to talk that out soon, you know~ Mitz won't have any advice but he'll listen!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:38 am

Snooze and Mouse have much more contentious relationships with their Masters. They need to do something forbidden once in a while--so, the roof--and the brooding. "No one else goes up there," Snooze agrees. "Sitting sounds... good." He knows he sounds a little pathetic, but it's been so long. "I think--it does not bother me--but I believe people have been trying not to stare since you and I walked in."

Snooze will cry it out a little. He'll feel better. And he might be able to teach Mitz a few new Dathomirian Force tricks to outsmart Jerel.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:26 am

Mitz glances at everyone as they're leaving, even stretches out a little with his feelings. "Mm. Can't blame them? The Chosen One," he rolls his eyes, wiggles his fingers. "And a newly, uh, tattooed? You. It's interesting. Not life changing or important to them, of course, but interesting." He's used to being stared at by now. Snooze might not be.

That'll be handy!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:33 am

Snooze raises a hand to touch his face, then lets it drop again. He's definitely not used to it. Being a humanoid with an unmarked face, even with his colouring, he could still pass for a dozen other races. Now... now, everyone knows what he is. Now it's obvious. Now, he has a heritage. And, he knows, now people will either question his commitment to the Jedi Order--since he accepted the markings of his home planet--or believe him to be almost insanely dedicated to carrying out his mission, whatever that may be. He's not sure he's comfortable with either of those interpretations, though he supposes the latter is not far from the truth.

He feels the brush of Mitz's use of the Force. It's nice. He sighs, softly. "What do you think of them? The--" He gestures at his face.

Definitely things Jerel won't be expecting, or be able to counter, or have anyone available to teach him about! He'll have to go elsewhere for Force mysteries.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:58 am

Mitz is glad he finally has permission to look properly. "I think that the skill involved with applying them must have been immense," he says honestly, straight away. He studies Snooze's face. The new lines and patterns. The way his muscles settle and twitch; he must be still getting used to them. "I think that I want to know them as well as I knew your face before you left. I think...you look intimidating. But in a good way! You shouldn't let anyone make you feel bad about them, is what I think."

Maybe Snooze's Dathomirian tricks is what saves Mitz's life some time?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:36 pm

"I did wonder if I should find someone who might remove them," Snooze admits, once they've left the eating hall. "Or learn, perhaps, to apply disguise techniques, for those missions that might require it. I barely recognise myself in the mirror, but I am now... distinctive, might be the word. Intimidating works, too," he adds, giving Mitz a small smile that touches his eyes. "What if I make myself feel bad about them?"

Yes!! It will be like Snooze is there in the moment. Mitz doesn't have to be alone, even if he is Chosen.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:40 pm

"Why would you make yourself feel bad about them?" Mitz asks, then sighs. "Snooze, I know what they look like. They look--Dark. But you don't /feel/ Dark, and you aren't anyway. That's all that matters. Not whatever's on your skin." He walks a little, then stops again. "For what it's worth, and I know it might not be much, but I don't think you should get rid of them."

Or Snooze could turn up and use his tricks himself, being all shiny savior for a moment and absolutely becoming the most beautiful being in the galaxy to Mitz. He saved Mitz! Wanted him to live! Didn't want him to die! Actually cared beyond just saying the words!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:17 pm

After a moment, Snooze assures him, "It is worth quite a lot. It--I have been--" He clears his throat. "Not to sound too dramatic, but I did hope that you would look at me like that, when I came back. Like I was just the same. Like you could still see me." He runs his hand back over his head, through his thin cropped hair. He used to have such nice hair. Stress, and jungle air, and the wicked shave he'd been given--well, his face isn't the only thing still healing. "I am glad you can still see me."

/Aww/. That would certainly bewilder the Jerel who believes in the Chosen One mythos. To be defeated by someone /else/, even temporarily.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:41 pm

Mitz smiles, then nudges Snooze. "Who else would I see? You'll probably feel better after being back for a while," he decides, nodding a little at his guess. Sounds right. Sounds like something Dhjet would say. "Familiar food, surrounds, people? You'll feel better."

Get over yourself, Jerel.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:02 pm

It's what the Doctor told Snooze, too, when he finally pulled him off the mission, when it was all done, and Snooze just curled up in his bed on the ship and flinched at the medical instruments and the new clothes and the mechanical noises. He knows it's true. And he smiles at Mitz. "I hope we get the chance to stay here for a while," he admits. "I know we should be out there, saving the universe, helping people, but we do need time. For ourselves. For balance. You're right."

Hey, prophecies are things for a reason.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:09 pm

Mitz frowns. "Snooze, if anyone tries to put you out of the Temple and doing something right now," he says, very serious. "Anything at all that isn't healing or meditation? I will....do something. About it." He stops, thinking. "...I, uh. I don't know /what/, exactly. Right now. Uh. But I'll do something."

Jerel, they're all bollocks /Mitzgroan

hey what change did we make to the prophecy I can't remember anything it turns out
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:34 pm

Snooze stops, too, turned half on his heel to smile at Mitz. It still hurts, but for once, he doesn't automatically stop the smile just because of the tugging, because of the strangeness. "You would fight for me?"

but /important/ bollocks

I think we talked about having to actually write the prophecy but the main thing was that it was actually ambiguous enough to apply to either Mitz or Jerel and one of them needing to fail for the other to succeed and uncover the mysteries of the Force
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:57 pm

"For you, for your right to heal," Mitz mumbles, embarrassed. His ears go a little pink at the tips. It's some of the only color he's able to have in a sea of bland, grey, blank, pale features. "Yes. Of course."

Jereeeeeel it's stupid

THAT'S RIGHT man we should probably write that XD Okay I just needed to get that back in my brain, sorry
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:14 pm

Mitz is bland in the way that stars are bland. Snooze does enjoy the blushing, though. "I know you would." He wants to touch Mitz, to hook his arms or embrace him or something. The urge is so strong it almost scares him. He settles for brushing his hand against Mitz's as they walk, making their way higher and higher through the temple.

gotta happen one way or another

it happens, we--I--left it all hangin' for a while
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:02 am

Mitz resolutely ignores his heart pounding in his chest when Snooze nearly touches him. "Your faith in me is heartening," Mitz laughs softly, looking around. "It feels like I haven't been here in forever. I suppose it's been a while, though."

sigh Jerel everything has to happen one way or another but that doesn't mean they have to kill each other my god you drama queen

No no, that is definitely a 'we' thing XD
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:33 pm

"We are certainly not children any more," Snooze sighs. He starts to count the wall panels, trying to remember which one gives the maintenance access to the roof.

hey, don't blame him for misinterpreting the prophecy, the Master did all the interpreting and once you've had a prophecy explained to you it's hard to imagine it any other way
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:41 am

Mitz leans against the wall, watching Snooze work. "No," he agrees, looking down at his feet. "But I can't say that's too much of a loss. I was...nervous. As a child." He pauses, sucking his teeth. "More nervous, I mean."

look okay fair point but all Mitz is saying is that he's heard the prophecy a bunch and he still thinks it's stupid because he doesn't /feel/ special so it's dumb
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:29 pm

"There was rather a lot expected of you," Snooze reminds him. "Unfair of them, really, to put so much on you. They always expected you to be the very best of us all--and you were," he adds, smiling over his shoulder at Mitz. The tattoos seem to pull less, now; a psychological effect, Snooze thinks. "But it was unfair of them to expect it all the time. For one, you were never all that good at Ataru style." The maintenance panel clicks open, and Snooze peers inside. Not too much dust. Maybe someone else has been using this place to clear their head. He ducks inside the passage and twiddles his fingers, gesturing for Mitz to follow.

ever considered that maybe Mitz is the dumb one not the prophecy
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:08 am

"Still not," Mitz replies cheerfully, following Snooze closely so that the panel doesn't close suddenly and pinch him painfully on the backside. "But it's fine. Don't--don't do that. You don't have to do that. We all managed what was put on all our shoulders. I'm no different. I was just nervous. It's a personal flaw, that's all." He's better when he's around Snooze and Mouse, anyway. They strengthen him.

Yes! Daily! Regularly! But prophecies are still dumb.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down