[Star Wars] Homecoming

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Star Wars] Homecoming

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:06 pm

"They don't do things like that for me," Mitz tells Snooze, then starts walking them again. "Master Dhjet and I were only supposed to be on a diplomatic mission to Cerea. We had to be in talks at the same time just to uphold the pretence while we were trying to find out what was hunting us, who was hunting us. I don't think they predicted this, for me. They'd rather me safe and scholarly in the temple." He thinks about that. "/I'd/ rather me safe and scholarly in the temple."
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:18 pm

"Maybe we should meditate in the archives. It always has been your happy place," Snooze teases him gently. "So you went somewhere, and your brother found you there. How did he know where you were going to be?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:32 pm

Mitz hums, thinking about that. "I've always been in this sector. No Sith could come here safely, so he's never got to me. But I left," he puzzles it all out. "And we must be connected, somehow, through the Force. More than others. He must have been looking for me anyway. Maybe his Master knows of Temple dealings?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:40 pm

"Maybe. That would be worth discovering." Snooze tucks his arms behind his back, considering. "If a Sith-type person has access to Jedi comings and goings, that could have a severe impact on the Temple and the Jedi. Even if your brother is focused on you, his Master might not be. Worrisome."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:00 pm

Mitz groans and rubs his temples. "Fantastic, yes, good point," he complains and, instead of turning towards the archives like Snooze joked about, he ends up walking them towards the closest gardens.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:09 pm

"Something we can look into," Snooze promises him. "You could be right about the Force connection, too. A fascinating prospect, if true. Jedi rarely study familial connections within the Force." He recognises the path they're taking, and smiles a little, knowing Mitz has remembered--even unconsciously--Snooze's earlier mention of gardens.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:32 pm

Mitz chews his lip and looks at Snooze, stopping them again. He speaks in a hushed tone. "I think it could work two ways," he says. "And I would like your advice on this. If it works two ways, if I could find him, talk to him, should I? Or should I...wait. Wait with patience at my core until I have every part of information I could have?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:46 pm

Snooze bows his head and thinks on it, seriously, for a good long moment. Then he says, "If you are sure you are secure, and safe. If you are sure he cannot hurt you. Then--then I think it could help you, on your path, to speak to him. The unknown is much scarier than the known, and fear... fear should not drive you. Not on this."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:42 am

"I certainly don't want fear to drive me in anything," Mitz says. Snooze knows how easily Mitz can fall into that trap. It's his biggest weakness. "Thank you, Snooze. I would be absolutely lost without you, I hope you know that."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:09 pm

"Not absolutely lost," Snooze protests. "But you can certainly do better with me at your side." That would be arrogance, even hubris, if he wasn't joking. Really, he thinks Mitz would be just fine without him. Lonelier, though, which is never a particularly good thing to be when you're facing an already difficult task. It would certainly not help with the fear. Snooze nudges Mitz as they walk. "As I can, with you. I think fear drives us too often. We are stronger together."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:44 pm

"Stronger together, yes," Mitz nods, his mind racing. Should he try to find Jerel now? Should he bother? He's got so much on his mind. Quiet meditation would be better for him. But he has Snooze there. They are stronger together, that's what Snooze said. He breathes and grips Snooze's wrist, squeeze. "Shall we sit?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:51 pm

"Yes," Snooze says, firmly. Mitz feels /busy/, like he's moving a lot, but he isn't, which is how he feels in the Force when he is thinking overmuch about something. He has a lot to think about right now, so Snooze won't admonish him for it, like how they all usually pull each other out of their bad habits. "These gardens, they are nothing like Dathomir. It is almost a comfort, to have something different, somewhere different to meditate. The archives," he adds, "probably would have worked as well. Not much like the archives on Dathomir."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:23 pm

Mitz licks his lips, thinking. "What was your comfort on Dathomir? You must have a space to be," he asks. "I found a new crawlspace on the ship they usually give Dhjet. It drove him /insane/ when I disappeared." Mitz looks a little embarrassed through his smile, knowing he shouldn't be as amused about Dhjet's worry as he is. It wasn't amusing at the time, of course, because Dhjet had every reason to worry and it was selfish of Mitz to disappear but it always felt necessary at the time.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:59 pm

Snooze cracks a smile. He turns his hand over to catch Mitz's, then leads him towards a grassy space with just enough light to warm, not enough to disturb. "Of course it did." Dhjet never seemed the type to handle hide and seek very well. "I had--there was a sort of big kitchen in the village. I could volunteer my services, sometimes. Or just go away, into the jungle. But mostly I had to keep working. To maintain trust. I--I rarely got the chance to--" He settles on the ground and breathes out. "There were no safe places, except when I snuck away to meet up with the Doctor and report."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:29 pm

"Sorry, no, sorry," Mitz panics a little, rubbing his thumb over Snooze's knuckles instinctively. He didn't mean to make Snooze relive anything bad. "I didn't mean to ask, not really. I didn't think. I'm sorry. We don't have to talk about it unless you want to. Just tell me to stop and I won't be offended or upset. Please just tell me to--stop talking." He smiles. "Please. If you need to."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:39 pm

"I don't want to stop talking," Snooze assures him. Warmth spreads from his hand, from Mitz's fingers. "I know that it has been less than a day, but you--I can talk about it with you." He crosses his legs and pulls Mitz down to sit with him. "You can ask. Or we can meditate."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:45 pm

Mitz follows Snooze down into sitting. He makes Mitz feel so safe that he nearly folds up as gracefully as Snooze does, just doing it without thinking and following along without focusing on every detail of his movement.

"Let's just...be. For a while. We'll fall into meditation," he suggests. He doesn't let go of Snooze's hand. It's warm. They're safe and Snooze's hand is warm.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:57 pm

"Just be." Snooze exhales, nodding, and it's like he exhales out all the terror of the past year, all at once. That still leaves a lot of fear and anxiety and worry and weakness and anger, all compounded by the news of his Trials, but at least that tingling, sharp-edged pain of the terror has melted away, even just a little.

He reaches out and takes Mitz's other hand.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:13 am

Mitz lets his shoulders loosen with the feeling of some of Snooze's stresses falling away with that breath. It's wonderful to be around that kind of release and Mitz can almost pretend that it happened for him as well. He smiles, closing his eyes, when Snooze takes his other hand. They can be connected like this, then, while they try to help each other connect with the Force.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:59 am

Joining in a circle helps create a stronger flow of the Force, like they can feed it back to each other in an ever-increasing loop, or that's how it feels to Snooze, anyway. He can hear Mitz's breathing; he can almost feel it. He can definitely feel the pulse of Mitz's blood through his fingers. It's quiet, and comforting, and finally, not lonely.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:48 am

As soon as Mitz feels Snooze relax, he does too. Since they were in the cafeteria, he's felt Snooze's itchy unease. Not discomfort, not really. Not fear. Just unease. Now that it's gone it's like Snooze is even /more/ like Snooze. Even more familiar. Even more like home should be, since the Temple is Mitz's home. It wouldn't be the same without Snooze, in the same way that it wouldn't be right without Dhjet, Mouse or the Doctor swanning around.

Mitz breathes, following what Dhjet taught him years ago and what he was saying earlier. Just breathe. He doesn't so much reach out with the Force as he lets it flow out of him, washing over everything around him with his breath. It's nice when he becomes that much more aware of Snooze and his place in the Galaxy. Their place in the Galaxy. For a moment, one shining moment, he doesn't worry.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:02 pm

The feel of Mitz's unique Force signature washing over him is beyond beautiful. Snooze misses Mouse in that moment, too--the way she handles the Force, the way it flows through her, and her face. He misses her face, the sound of her voice. Her. But he has Mitz, and he focuses on the present, on here and now, and the joy fills him, again. Mitz is here. Mitz is close. Snooze strokes Mitz's fingers almost unconsciously. ...almost.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:40 pm

Mitz's face twitches, though Snooze can't see it with his eyes closed, when the light touches start. Where he was just comfortable and warm in Snooze's presence, suddenly the touches are hot. Mitz's hands feel hot.

But it's nothing new. This always happens when they meditate. Mitz just forgot about it--or put it from his mind.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:24 am

The air feels charged. Snooze inhales. He'd be more affected by it, but there are so many people nearby--around--everywhere--that it only makes him feel more alive. More--everything. He's a little bit lost in the feelings right now, which he shouldn't be. He should control it, not let it control him. But it's been sort of a while since he's felt this right with the Force.

Mitz's hands are so warm in his.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:11 am

Mitz exhales and when he inhales again, in time with Snooze, he lets himself get drawn in. There is a very real and impossible to ignore part of him that wants to be able to seep into Snooze's being and soothe out all the the hurts until they're gone. Subconsciously, he does that constantly. This time, it's conscious. This time he means to.

Dhjet can sometimes heal with the Force, though it takes so much energy from him to do so. It's an advanced technique and something of a speciality. Most Jedis who manage the feat study upon that technique exclusively for their entire tenure. It's not reckless for Mitz to attempt it with no training, but it could be seen as pointless. Ultimately fruitless. He does it anyway.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:13 am

The Force sets upon Snooze like a blanket settling over his shoulders, light and then heavier as it comes to rest. He inhales deeply, as if he can suck the energy in through his lungs. It's calm, and strong, and warm as it pulses through him. This isn't like regular meditation, he's vaguely aware; he has that feeling, of empty serenity, as well as this.

It's Mitz, he realises, and as soon as he realises he knows it with absolute certainty. He knows what the Force feels like, surrounding Mitz and emanating from him, both. He knows what it feels like when Mitz uses the Force. It feels like this. Mitz is using the Force on him for something--something good. Something pure and soothing and settling. It's more than sharing calm, and less than coercion, which wouldn't work on Snooze anyway--he's been too well-trained to succumb to that.

He hasn't felt this good in months. He hasn't been physically damaged, but he's been strained, and worked, and he's been anxious. The edge of those feels ebbs away, like a tide eroding the shore. Mitz is the tide, the endless ocean, and Snooze is the land, all rough edges and sharp rocks, and they've come together, and Mitz is helping smooth away his edges.

He's too deep in his meditation to speak, but he shares the feeling of pleasure, of happiness and gratitude, with Mitz, as much as he can.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:40 pm

Mitz sighs with release. Snooze's relaxation feels like a reward for something that he's done right. They care in the feeling for a moment or two.

He doesn't pull back from Snooze or the attempt at healing but he does fall into real meditation once the use of the Force starts to feel more natural and less like an experiment. When he was small, Dhjet let him look through holocrons detailing different meditation techniques but somehow he doesn't use any of them now. He lets his mind wander into tranquility, into images that he didn't expect.

He imagines them floating in the middle of a wild ocean. He doesn't know where the ocean imagry came from, but it's welcome. The churning waves and spray are in direct contrast to him and Snooze in the middle of it, on their raft of comfort and familiarity. They ccan do nothing to calm the waters but they can focus on each other. They are together. They are unmoved. They are safe.

Mitz breathes and he feels safe.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:11 pm

Through Mitz's influence, with his help, Snooze is able to connect with the Force at a deeper level than he's managed to in months. Being on a wild planet like Dathomir, Snooze should have had no trouble connecting to the living Force, but he hadn't been at peace with himself for much of the mission, almost always when he'd been out of contact with the Doctor for a decent amount of time.

The loneliness got to him, significantly. Here on Coruscant, here in the Temple, there's no problem with loneliness. Snooze can feel the beat and sway of the living as they travel the world around him, from the tip of a leaf to the plunge of a speeder somewhere away in the traffic. The more he settles, the further he spreads, and yet the deeper inside himself he goes, outwards and downwards, stretched thin and stretched deep. He becomes one, but one-in-many, as well, and one-in-many kindred souls beyond that. Not one-in-many hostile strangers.

This is something, he recognises, that he is going to have to learn to be comfortable with, in himself. A knight works alone as often as he doesn't. Snooze has to learn how to be alone.

The thought makes him sad.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:06 am

Mitz's eyebrows knit together when he feels the ticking of Snooze's emotions down. Sadness has its place, he knows, and it means they feel a range of things. It's healthy. It's supposed to happen. But he doesn't want it for Snooze.

He breathes out, imagining wrapping his hand around the soft throb of sadness and holding it safe. He imagines a bird. He imagines that, like a wounded bird, sadness needs to be cared for before it can fly away. He holds it in his imagined hand and hopes that warmth will help because that's all he has. He can only give Snooze what he has and it's so little. It's not enough to make everything okay.

But he has to try.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:25 pm

The warmth spreads from Snooze's chest outwards, creeping through him like a blanket stealing over his shoulders, but it's through his awareness instead. The warmth comes from the Force that beats through him, that flows around him, encircles him and touches him and touches everything around him. It's so beautiful. It's as though he's reaching through the sadness into the comfort beyond. He, alone, is sad, because he is mortal and small--but he isn't alone, or mortal, or small. The Force is with him; the universe is with him, and within him.

The Force rushes through him like a breath of clean air, and Snooze is uplifted by it. He grips Mitz's hands a little more tightly--always aware of Mitz's presence, feeling him keenly, embraced by his comfort and his Force as much as Snooze's own--and shares this feeling with him, this feeling of light, of lightness, and of the Force, the living Force.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:06 am

Snooze squeezes Mitz's hands and suddenly, finally, he lets himself feel Snooze there. Beyond the pain and sadness, beyond whatever wounds he has and will always have, he lets himself feel Snooze himself. Snooze, solid and real in Mitz's shifting fabric of life. Snooze, light and calm within the Force. Snooze, soon to be a protector of peace.

Mitz's shoulders ease away from his neck. He relaxes by inches but it's better than nothing and more than he's experienced in what feels like an age. He's missed Snooze so badly. He knew this all along but it feels like he's just realised. It jolts him a little, stealing him away from meditation and more solidly into the gardens where they are but it doesn't upset him.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:34 pm

Having achieved that intense kind of peace and connectedness that was so long out of his grasp, Snooze slowly lets himself come back to reality. It's not coming down or coming up, or even coming back, not really. He's still out there, everywhere, settled into the web of everything. He's just coming to his place in it.

Snooze opens his eyes, and smiles at Mitz. The warmth he feels in that moment is... indescribable.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:41 am

Slowly, Mitz flutters his eyes open. He sees Snooze smiling and smiles back--and, the amazing thing is that he does it without thinking, like nearly everything about him when Snooze is around. Snooze is a marvel of comfort to Mitz.

"That was...needed, I think," he says quietly. He never wants to speak too loudly after meditating, but this feels like their own moment and that too much noise might bring the rest of the world back.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:12 pm

"For sure." Snooze feels the same urge, to be slow and quiet, to not break the fragile moment. They don't get many of these perfectly peaceful moments, and the connection between them pulses so strongly that Snooze is loath to even move. "We should do this more often."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:50 am

"Now that we're home again," Mitz nods. His eyes dart across Snooze's face, taking in all the changes. /Dying/ to touch the tattoos. "Every chance I get, I will hound you for your time." He smiles a little.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:17 pm

"You know you always have first call on it." Snooze's mouth cocks up on one side. For once, he feels comfortable being stared at like that, because when Mitz stares, it's not because Snooze looks different-wrong, it's just that he looks different, like Mitz is learning him all over again. "What do you--really think?" he asks.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:43 pm

Mitz's lips quirk. "I think that I'm really jealous of whoever designed your tattoos," he says honestly. "I would have loved sketching out ideas for you, if that's something you'd have wanted." Biting his lip a little, Mitz gives into the urge (because they're taught to go with instincts) and touches Snooze's cheek lightly. "I think I like the way it feels under my fingers. But I think that I don't like how it makes you worry so much. You're still you, Snooze."

Last edited by sinistra_blache on Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:47 pm

"I am still me. That much, I know. The meditation certainly helped with that." Snooze turns his face gently towards Mitz's hand; if Mitz goes to pull away, Snooze catches his wrist and keeps his hand there. "I worry about the staring. I worry about not recognising myself in the mirror. But that was not what this was--why I asked. I asked because I wondered if you... still liked my face." He's hesitant over using the word 'still' but generally you like your best friends' faces, don't you?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:55 am

Mitz's heart leaps a little but, though they've spent a long time apart, he's used to that with Snooze. He just makes Mitz's heart do that.
All the time.
"I still like your face," Mitz says slowly and clearly, but quietly, deliberately avoiding stuttering. He hopes that speaking slowly will make him sound wise and not stupid. "And I believe that I always will, no matter what happens to it through the years. I mean what I say? You're still you, Snooze. I will always..." He pauses because now they are definitely breaking rules and codes. He avoids the actual words because otherwise he'd damn them, their cause, their newly granted Jedi trials. "You know. You must know. So, yes. Always."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:02 am

Snooze trails Mitz's fingers over his cheek and nose. Then, using his grip on Mitz's wrist, he pulls Mitz forward and shifts forward himself, pressing his face to Mitz's shoulder and wrapping his arms around him. Mitz smells like home, feels like the Force, like the heartbeat in his chest is how stars sound. "Always," he echoes. He means it just the same as Mitz did: with all the words they can't say, won't say.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:24 pm

Mitz holds Snooze back and feels warmer than he has done in a long time. Meditation and getting something to eat and finally getting everything about Jerel off his chest and getting the go-ahead on his Trials and speaking to Dhjet, it's all good. But this is better. This is much better. This sustains him until the next time.

But it can't last. They are in a public place, though it's deserted now.

"We should go," he says, still softly. Then he takes a breath and pulls back, starts speaking in a normal tone. He smiles a little. "No doubt the Doctor would want to start prepping you for your Trials. I wonder when we can start? I think they want me to be a Knight before I take on...my next mission."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:32 pm

"And I will be right there with you," Snooze promises. He lets Mitz go slowly, touching him as long as possible. For the first time, he doesn't feel guilty about it, either. It's good--it's a kind of healing. "So we should get to work. I assume we will be sent to complete certain tasks and trials without knowing what awaits us."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:51 pm

"Everything I read indicates that we won't have an idea of what's ahead of us," Mitz more or less reports. "It also seems that every trial is a personal one. So it doesn't matter who goes first or if we tell each other what we saw or faced since it will not help the other. That's--intimidating. I understand it, though. But it seems very lonely." He pauses, suddenly realising the wisdom behind forbidding attachment. You can't have dependent Jedis. You can't have Jedis falling apart from loneliness. Huh, he thinks.
"Huh," he says.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:01 pm

"Being lonely and being alone need not be the same thing. If the past year has taught me anything, it is that we can be alone and still be connected. We don't need to be lonely." He offers Mitz a small smile. He got rather lost in the loneliness. He'll try to be better, moving forward. He'll have more faith.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:06 pm

Mitz returns the smile. "I think what you have said will stay with me for longer than you realise," he admits, then stands. He offers his hand to Snooze.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down