[Star Wars] Homecoming

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Star Wars] Homecoming

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:42 pm

Snooze takes it and stands smoothly, as if they haven't just been sitting with legs crossed for a long time. He grips Mitz's hand as long as he can, treasuring the connection, the flow of the Force around and through them. It's a beautiful thing. "I shall have to write it down, so I remember to say it again once it fades."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:51 pm

Mitz does his version of holding Snooze's hand longer, which is keeping their connection forged by the joined meditation open for as long as he is able. It might break during the night. "You don't have to do that," he laughs softly, shaking his head. "You always manage to say the right thing anyway. It's a gift, Snooze, that you have."
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:33 pm

At which point they will both likely feel a gentle sense of loss, and naturally gravitate towards each other in the morning in an attempt to reconnect. Snooze smiles at Mitz. "I suppose I must be very good at reading the moment. That, or you are very good at projecting what you want to hear."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:59 pm

"The former, I believe," Mitz laughs, shaking his head, as they walk from the gardens and back in the general direction of Snooze and the Doctor's rooms. He'll walk Snooze there first, then wander back to Dhjet. They'll probably end up working on his new training schedule tomorrow and he might not get a chance to be around Snooze as often as he'd like, so he'll take his time while he can. "Surely if it were the latter, Master Dhjet would be less frustrated with having to decipher my feelings all the time."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:14 pm

"You feel things so very strongly, though you rarely communicate it. We have been taught to be so. Really, our Masters should not be so frustrated when they themselves can be indecipherable at times," Snooze points out. He has had only too much experience with that with the Doctor. "I think the strength of your feelings do you credit. I know there are others who would not say the same, but they do not know you like I do."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:00 pm

"I'm too open," Mitz scolds himself gently, remembering his brother and how easy it was to read Mitz and use his feelings against him. "But your words are kind, at least. Thank you, Snooze. I like that you know me more than most, very much."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:07 pm

"It is through friendship that we learn to see the good in others." Snooze nudges Mitz. "I hope you never stop seeing the good in those around you. And--" Underneath the markings, maybe unseen now, he blushes faintly. "I like knowing you."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:14 am

Mitz doesn't need to see the blush to know it's there. The air around them is charged and their connection is still open between them. Mitz ducks his head with a guilty smile, then sighs it away. He gives Snooze a very fond look. "And I'm thankful every day," he says, hoping that will put it all to bed while they're walking in public.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:01 am

Snooze is pleased. Mitz usually doesn't take compliments half so well, but they've both done quite a lot of growing, he thinks. They're more secure in themselves. And they both got a rather large boost of confidence today from the Council, which doesn't hurt. They are finally becoming who they were meant to be. "As am I."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:36 pm

Mitz doesn't count it as a compliment. It would be different if Snooze had said something like "I like your boring eyes", but he hadn't. Mitz keeps smiling. "Leaving the Temple made you bold," he comments, but it's not a criticism. He enjoys it even though it's worrying to be so candid in the halls. It's thrilling.

He has no idea how close to the Jedi line he's toeing, being all thrilled by things.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:11 am

Snooze can't help but huff a small laugh. "Being out there, wondering if I would ever come back, made me realise things. The importance of speaking, and listening. How powerful regret can be. How powerful emotion itself can be." He tucks his hands behind his back. "We cannot be ruled by it, but we must not ignore it. It only grows stronger, the more it is suppressed. Perhaps that is a bold thought."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:42 pm

Mitz smiles and looks at Snooze sideways. "I hesitate to point this out," he begins, a grin slowly surfacing as he teases. "But you do realise how much like the Doctor you sound right now?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:32 pm

Snooze knows he wants to feel irritated at that, but instead, he finds it funny. "When you hear the same song on repeat for many years, eventually you cannot help but hum it a little every so often."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:56 am

"And I'm, I'm sure that the Doctor would appreciate being considered repetitive," Mitz laughs softly. "But I do understand what you mean. I often hear Master Dhjet's words come from my own mouth these days. Surely that means they have done the right thing with us."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:28 am

Snooze hums thoughtfully. "It makes you wonder how many of the things we say and do were said and done a hundred years ago, or five hundred, by our--well, not forefathers. Foremasters?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:30 am

"I think there may be a reason why teachings are passed down," Mitz chuckles a little. Foremasters. He thinks he likes that. They are, after all, part of a noble line of keepers of peace. It's only right they should be able to envision that somehow. "But I think our masters are a little odd, in that way. It's not like they are scholars of Dantooine or anything, with all their tradition. But everything they say does tend to ring true, with time. They are /masters/, after all."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:35 pm

"I imagine it takes a good deal of experience and consideration to be allowed to take on a padawan." Snooze has never considered it before, but he knows the Doctor has had a /lot/ of padawans.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:01 am

"I read once that some masters aren't even allowed after they are given the title," Mitz says with only a hint of a conspiratory tone. He supposes he should be ashamed by how highly he regards Dhjet and the other masters, considering that the goal is to one day be their equal and he can't fathom that, but he isn't. There are few things that he isn't ashamed of. His loyalty isn't one of them.*

They walk a little further but time is running short and Mitz is running out of corridor to walk down with Snooze. Soon they'll have to part for the night--but hopefully only the night. "Would you like to spar or do some weapons training tomorrow? I'm still as good as ever with hand-to-hand," he rolls his eyes, being literally bred for that. "But I found out on our mission that, well...I could use some practice with a saber."

*probably why he isn't terribly ashamed of his attachment to Snooze and Mouse
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:08 pm

"I would very much enjoy that," Snooze admits. "It has been some time since I practiced with a real partner I did not have to worry about killing." His skill level and skillset had often differed from those he'd trained with on Dathomir--though they had a natural athleticism from their Zabrak ancestors, none of them had undergone Snooze's own training. The Doctor hated fighting, but he'd never let up on Snooze's training, not once he'd understood Snooze's own gifts in the area. "Whether you can use practice or not, I have looked forward to sparring properly again, with someone I trust, for quite some time."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:40 am

Mitz laughs though his shame, because that's what he is: ashamed. "I definitely need the practice," he says, rubbing the back of his neck. "I think we, Master Dhjet and I, became complacent. Time to be, I don't know know...proactive."
They come to a stop outside Snooze's chambers.
"I don't think I could have anyone better than you and Mouse to help me. And I will do everything I can to help you."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:12 pm

"I appreciate that. And I think," Snooze adds, thoughtful, "that we could all achieve our goals on our own. Especially with that kind of proactive attitude. But sharing them makes them sweeter." He gives Mitz a small smile. "I do hope Mouse returns soon. I cannot wait to share with her our good news."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:26 am

"It'll be good to see her," Mitz agrees. It's nice to have the time with Snooze, especially after their missions, but he feels oddly incomplete if it's just the two of them. "Not only to share the news."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:33 am

"It feels strange to be here without her." Snooze wants dearly to hug Mitz again before they part ways, but also, he's incredibly content with the amount of physical contact he has already received today. Sometimes he feels like he needs to touch and be touched, which he knows is a part of his psyche he needs to conquer. "We should both get some rest."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:48 am

Mitz sways a little, going in for the imagined hug and stopping himself without really acknowledging what he sensed. "We should, yes, that's, that's what we should do," he nods, ducking his head and rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm looking forward to having my own bedroll again."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:24 pm

"Mm." Snooze has /missed/ his bed. Of course, he can sleep anywhere--the Doctor has made sure he's not precious about snatching rest when he needs it. That just makes his bed seem like even more of a luxury, even more of a treat. One of his flaws, no doubt. Still, surely it's a harmless one. (It's not.) He wishes he could stop thinking about all the things he's doing wrong. That's probably another flaw. Instead, he focuses on Mitz--on his smile, his warmth, the flow of the Force around him and through him. "Nothing quite like having your own space. With a door."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:03 pm

Mitz laughs. "Master Dhjet and I managed to get used to sharing a small space together. At least he only snores occasionally. I'm looking forward to the 'silence' of the Temple. Space silence is...too much. The snores seemed louder there." He looks fondly in the direction of his and Dhjet's chambers then back at Snooze with no change in his expression.

"I hope that you sleep well, Snooze. If you don't...well. You know how I sleep. I will no doubt be up if you want to keep talking. And if I'm not, uh. I would not mind if you woke me."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:28 pm

"I appreciate that." Snooze has no idea how he's going to sleep. He had insomnia on the ship, wandering like a ghost trying to avoid reflective surfaces and find some peace, any peace. Here, he has peace. He might sleep like a babe, or he might end up wandering again, in search of something else. Still, he offers Mitz a small smile. "I will keep you in the loop."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:09 am

Mitz reaches and grips Snooze's elbow, a friendly gesture that lasts too long. "Sleep well, Snooze," he bids him warmly, then turns to leave. They're going to sleep as padawans but waking up as Jedi Knights in Training. They'll need the rest.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:09 pm

"Sleep well, Mitz," Snooze replies. He swipes his hand over the entry; the door swishes open, and he heads inside, before he can think twice about lingering to watch Mitz go. They will see each other again soon.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:53 pm

(H'okay, we should skip on? Unless you want to deal with the masters and a bunch of other training. I'm trying to figure out how to do the trials in an RP setting? The only way I can think of it to work is, since we'd be working with only one character, the other person would have to play the scenario. It's up to you on that one~)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:10 pm

They trained. Then, the Masters began to send them on short missions--some designed to be tests, and some designed to be distractions, so they did not know specifically when they would be facing a test upon which they would be judged.

Snooze was considered to have begun his trials by enduring the Dathomirian tattooing and coming to terms with it, refusing their removal.

Later the Council sent Snooze on a mission to infiltrate a high society planet--a planet devoted to the wealthy living in luxury and beauty. Where there were people, there were crimes; Snooze was ordered to uncover a gang of slave smugglers supplying the colony with human toys. He had to fit in, to live the life, and be invited to the private auctions, to dismantle the ring and return the kidnapped to their families. He got lost in the life, for a while. It was--intoxicating. Seductive. He saw himself as powerful, influential, and beloved. Then he turned away from all of it to dismantle the slaver's ring, rescue the children, and leave the planet behind.

There was another mission, after that. It was Mitz's mission, but Snooze and Mouse went with him. They investigated rumours of Jerel and the Master on a planet that had coincidentally descended into war after the sighting. Snooze was separated from the others. He had to fight his way back to them, through dozens of warlike cannibals intent on protecting their Sith master's home. There came a point in the mission where Snooze had to choose between rescuing Mitz and Mouse and pursuing the Master, or a hint of him, some scrap of information that could lead to his real location. It tore him through, and he was exhausted from the fight, but he continued on the mission and recovered a ledger of ships in and out of the local spaceport.

It was upon finding the ledger that he started to realise something was strange. Not wrong, but strange. The world felt too real, the pain too sharp. Pain was in the mind and could be conquered, but this was beyond that. He looked down at the ledger and saw spelling mistakes, elementary errors in logic that proclaimed it a fake. He searched again and found the real ledger while using the Force to probe himself and his surroundings. As he rested his hand on the apparently real ledger, in a hidden safe in a wall, he stopped, and stepped back. The simulation faltered as he saw through it, through the rough stone of the castle walls to the smooth, carved stone of the Temple. The safe was a simple hole in the wall, the ledger a stack of blank bound papers. There was no blood on his hands. He was tired and sore but not injured.

A simulation. And that explained Tanaria, too. It had all felt too real, too vivid. Now he investigated his memories, he could feel the simulated intrusions. He had been laid to rest in an outer chamber as his mind invented the entirety of the luxury world and the slave ring, his body drifting through the motions as his eyes saw what was not there. He had never left the temple at all, nor come back and left again. Mitz and Mouse had been there when he had entered the inner chamber, but the three of them had separated since, leaving Snooze to fight dozens of hologram enemies and work his way through the puzzling castle maze to the office with the ledger.

There was a door. He could have seen it and left at any time. He did, now.

Last edited by nocturnalie on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:59 am

Master Dhjet explained that the Council had decided to waive the Trial of Spirit for Mitz following their skirmish against Jerel and his Master. Mitz had 'faced his mirror', Dhjet said. The idea did not settle Mitz's spirit in the slightest but he supposed that was the point of it.

While Snooze and Mouse and their Masters were sent on various missions around the galaxy, Mitz was kept in the Temple to train and to face controlled trials. The Order wasn't, after all, in the middle of a war and he was, supposedly, the Chosen One. Most of the Council agreed that they wanted to record Mitz's trials for the future.

No pressure, Mitz thought regularly.

His Trials of Skill and Courage came and went together. Mitz's fighting skills were considered unprecedented in many padawans, though he knew that he could be better. Do better. He could feel himself holding back on a regular basis and perhaps the Council knew that. Perhaps Dhjet told them. His Trial of Courage was set on Temple grounds in a huge training course, where he was to fight through to the end after seeking out a single Holocron hidden inside. It took him two weeks. He found ways to keep himself fed and watered, either through meditation or scavaging around the course, and fought what felt like thousands of automated foes on the way to the Holocron and on the way out again.
When he emerged he was skinny, dirty and exhausted. The Holocron held nothing more than a calendar, he found out later. The Holocron itself was not important, the Council explained, but Mitz's ability and willingness to carry out his duties were.

There was nothing for a while after that, while Mitz recovered. Soon after Snooze and Mouse arrived back in the Temple, all three of them were sent out together on a rumoured sighting of Jerel and his Master. Mitz was, at the time, very pleased that the Council had started to listen to his proposed approach to fighting the Sith--with a small group of trusted and skilled Jedi. His elation turned to panic when they were separated from Snooze and his panic turned quickly to self-flagellation when he was kidnapped himself.
Mitz had no idea how long he was kept. His captors maintained that they had sent word to their Sith overlords, the Master and Mitz's brother, that they had the fabled Chosen One but they were halfway across the galaxy so word would take long to reach them. In the meantime, they tortured Mitz for information on the Jedi Order that he either had no way of knowing or was just non-existent. They tried to force him to admit to Jedi conspiracies, such as the idea that the Jedi were training a child army with no thoughts of their own, that they supplied weapons deep in the Coruscanti underground, that they were allowing the free trade of death sticks in the Outer Rim to fund everything. When Mitz responded with confused pain but no information, his captors turned to mindless violence without questions. They bled him, believing they would weaken the Force in him. They cut at him slowly and purposefully. Mitz found that strangely easier to handle than the torture with odd questions to answer. He could retreat into himself when they bled him. He could feel through the Force to learn the workings of the camp he was being kept in. He could plot out his way out. When it came to the day when that was possible, it was almost easy to sneak past every guard and civilian on the way to the docks, even while he was weak and clumsy.

Mitz found Snooze and Mouse on a nearby moon, having told to wait there for a backup team to go back in and retrieve Mitz. When he managed to get back to them, they told him that the Council were holding up the rescue order so that Mitz could prove himself further, and so that Snooze and Mouse could show their loyalty to their Order.

Which was...fine, Mitz supposed. It made sense up until it just--didn't. Snooze was too stiff, Mouse was too mission-focused. Not that those traits weren't things that the both of them showed on a regular basis, but there was more to them than that. Mitz watched both of them closely for the trip back to Coruscant but said nothing about his suspicions about their behaviour. Mitz could not, would not, act without information and the easiest way to get his information was to watch them.

When they were four standard hours away from the Temple docks, with Snooze sitting in the driver's seat and Mouse beside him in the cockpit, Mitz allowed himself to feel a little nervous about getting home and continuing his Trials--something that Mouse picked up on instantly. She stood close to him, telling him softly not to worry about his future as a Knight and that she and Snooze would be with him always. Mitz didn't move or speak, looking to Snooze for a response but only finding a knowing smile playing on his lips. When Mouse reached out to stroke Mitz's cheek so gently, so intimately, Mitz jerked back and away from both of them.

Not that they had never touched before.

Not that they had never shared their hopes to stay together within the Order for their whole lives.

Not that Mitz didn't desire exactly this scenario--in fact, that was it. Mitz had wanted that look on Snooze's face, this blissful pocket of privacy from the Temple and their Masters, that tone and gentle possessiveness from Mouse, all of it in exact detail, in his dreams and failed meditations all his life. There was nothing about it that spoke of reality once Mitz examined it. Mouse's touch lingered on his skin. Snooze's smile stayed in his mind's eye, vivid and inviting and so, so beloved.

While Mouse turned the corner out of the cockpit, following Mitz, he closed his eyes and reached out not to find Mouse but a palpable absence of self where she should be. It should have made Mitz feel loss but something drove him passed the absence that should have been Snooze, reaching beyond and into Coruscant itself to find where his friends really were. Instead of a pulsing city straight away, Mitz felt nothing but marble and technology and dirt underneath and beyond that, finally, life. He knew where he was. He'd spent enough time training against droids and holos throughout his life.

"Am I still in a simulation?" He asked out loud and opened his eyes. Everything fell in blocks of holo all around him. "Mm. That'll be a 'yes', then." There was a door quite near him. After testing if it was open, he walked through it.

Last edited by sinistra_blache on Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:44 pm

Snooze meditates for a night and most of a day. It takes him nearly that long to sort out what's real and what isn't, which is, he thinks, the point of the meditation. Late in the afternoon on the day after his trials, the door opens and he makes his way down to the Hall of Knighthood.

The Doctor is there. He clasps Snooze's shoulder. "Well done," he says, and for a moment, Snooze thinks he's still in the simulation. But the Doctor's pride is genuine--he can feel it from here--and none of it is about what a good job the Doctor's done in teaching Snooze, but rather, what a good job Snooze has done. It's real pride.

Snooze nods, his throat thick. "Thank you."

He lets Snooze go, and Snooze turns to face the Grand Master.

One speech about duty and responsibility and one humming lightsaber far too close to his face for comfort later, Snooze is one braid lighter. He wraps himself in his new Knight's robes. They're heavy--but strangely comfortable, and of course, tailored to his size like his padawan robes had been.

There's no brush of hair against his cheek. It's strange.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:51 am

It takes Mitz a very long time to come out of his induced meditation that he was put into for the simulation to take hold---at least, longer than it should. When he does come around, he's surrounded by the Council along with a vaguely worried looking Master Dhjet.

The cuts and scars he thought he got on the mission with Snooze and Mouse were still there. A lot of physical damage was done for real.

After a chorus of well-done's and we-knew-you-could-do-it's, Mitz is told that he will be knighted without further ado. The morale of the general populace of the galaxy, he's told, will go up considerably once the news gets out. Mitz is too tired, too grateful and too willing to have a free day to argue with them.

The knighting ceremony is long and it takes every part of him not to move away and try to disarm Master Kaybaté when she goes to cut his braid. But then it's done, just like that. His whole life's goal, reached.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:09 pm

It's rather an anti-climax. Snooze is in the crowd for Mitz's knighting, along with what seems like a thousand others. He doesn't try to push forward, but rather waits until a path clears for him to move forward and greet and congratulate first Master Dhjet, and then, finally, Mitz. He smiles widely at Mitz when they're face to face. "Congratulations."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:25 pm

Mitz is bone-tired but every part of his exhaustion falls away with Snooze's smile. "Congratulations yourself," he says warmly. They're surrounded and though it's not against the rules to embrace his brother in arms, Mitz contents himself with offering his arm for Snooze to grasp. "I'm sorry--I wasn't there for your ceremony. I regret that."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:28 pm

Snooze grips Mitz's forearm and feels warm, shares warmth in return. "It is all right. I can hardly remember much of it. Mine was not so crowded as this." Snooze looks around at the crowded mess of well-wishers and on-lookers.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:43 pm

Mitz follows Snooze's gaze. He doesn't know anyone here, for the most part. "Politicians, socialites. A few masters from Dantooine," Mitz explains, his tiredness back with a vengeance. "The Council hope that my knighting will provide a nice boost to the galaxy's mood."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:46 pm

"Morale is important. Half the battle is won or lost before it even begins, up here." Snooze taps Mitz's temple gently, just once. "There are lots of young padawans and crechelings here who find you impressive."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:05 pm

Mitz rolls his eyes. "Poor things," he jokes. "I shall have to bring you along to a training session to burst that bubble of me and remind them who is actually impressive."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:31 pm

Snooze smiles at him. "We could show these kids a thing or two. Maybe after we both sleep for a week." He gives in and hugs Mitz, briefly. "Congratulations."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:49 am

Mitz relaxes into the short hug instantly--across the room, Dhjet shoulder muscles even relax, probably--and smiles when Snooze steps back. "I hope the Council allows a week's worth of sleep. Or some way to simulate it. I'm /exhausted/," he admits, then looks around for anyone listening in. He stage-whispers his next confession. "And so sore."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:23 pm

Snooze's smile widens. He feels at peace, suddenly, like a knot he hadn't known he was carrying around with him has suddenly loosened. "Maybe they will give you a mission with a week's travel time so you can rest on the way?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:00 pm

"Don't threaten me with boredom, Snooze," Mitz smiles shyly. He jokes a lot with Snooze and Mouse, but he still gets a nervous tightness in his stomach when he does, like he did when he was younger and scared they might reject his friendship at every turn. "I will take the opportunity if it's given. But I...I sense that might not be in my future."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:09 pm

"Then we should rest while we can." Snooze means that 'we' in the sense of the three of them, like it's a given that whatever's coming, they'll be facing it together.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next