[Inceptionnatural]

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Inceptionnatural]

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Eames hums, agreeing, then looks up to meet Arthur's eyes without any fear. "I don't offer it lightly," he says evenly.

(yessss but Nnnnooo, no, I am supposed to be human. I technically have another day to take care of it, but I was meant to use this whole week to sort it out. I am actually the worst and if I miss my bus or my lift any day of the month then I will hate everything and yes. I am going to sleep after /this/ sweep. Goodniight~ <333)
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:36 pm

"I know," Arthur assures him. "I remember. I don't take it lightly."

(GOODNIGHT SLEEP WEEEELL~ &hearts;!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:05 am

Eames softens instantly, smiling and speaking normally - maybe even with his trademark purr to his voice. "Then everything's alright, isn't it, pet? What do you prefer I eat? Like a bit of spice in your vitae?"

(hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:53 am

Arthur chuckles, relaxing as Eames does. "Honestly, the taste comes out more in your skin than your blood. But curries do add an extra something."

(helloooooooo I hope your days at class [you had class in a recent daytime-period did you not] went welllllllllllllll)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:02 am

"I'll eat the curry second, then," Eames says and makes two calls. He tends to have favorites that are on most menus, and orders himself a Chinese meal and an Indian one to go with it.

(Iiiii did have my first class, yes I did. It was - weird. We talked a lot about teaching, I realised how very very bad most of my highschool teachers were and how very very good one of them was, and I learned some Norwegian. Wooo. ALSO I can't remember; is Eames a born tiger? They tend to be, but he could always be one of the very, very few who both survived an attack and contracted the strain.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:16 am

"Of course, it might be different with your skin," Arthur says after Eames hangs up the phone. If his heart beat, it would be thumping with nerves. He doesn't play these kinds of games seriously, with people he actually knows or likes. "Maybe I should establish a base line. Something to compare the experience to."

(Iiiiiiiii don't think we decided! So it is entirely up to you. Very Happy
Have you had another class yet huh huh have you what it is like)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:34 am

Eames raises an eyebrow, entertained and surprised at the suggestion. "Are you asking to taste my skin now, Arthur?" he says and he doesn't even bother to hide how entertained he by Arthur's ballsy move.

(I would like him to be born a tiger, it is more likely. Also, it gives him something to really and truly care about while pretending to be cool about it [he talked about elders in the clan before, and they would be a huge part of his like since he's a dude, young, etc].
I have had another class! I actually sat in on a class today, that was interesting. I teach for the first time tomorrow. Exciting!)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:51 pm

Arthur doesn't blush because he can't. But he would, otherwise. "Purely for experimental purposes," he proposes.

(born tiger he is! Such a lovely face
AGH EXCITING GO WELL)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:23 am

Eames runs his tongue over his teeth as his smile grows wider. He loves this. And he definitely loves Arthur making moves, it's something he could get used to happening often. "Purely, darling? That's entirely disappointing, but I'm always willing to experiment."

(
So I have now taught a class. It didn't go too badly, actually! It was kind of fun. I talked about NaNoWriMo, since the task was that I give the students three sentences about me and one is false. It was fun. I have a bigger class to teach tomorrow, though, so the lesson plan is going to be crazyballs. How are you, the Noc, tell me things)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:59 pm

"I'm sure I can't think what other purpose me licking your skin might have," Arthur says, grinning a little.

(exactly
Aaaaagh you are an official teacher! Aggggggh how awesome is that, congratulations, yay! You will do great on the lesson plan, have no fear~)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:51 am

"I could think of an extra purpose or two," Eames says, shrugging then moving closer to Arthur. He still says on the floor, but he makes it oddly predatory - possibly not on purpose. He just doesn't take his eyes from Arthur. He moves with purpose. Then he bares his neck. "Would you like your taste now, love?"

(Pretty official! Only not official at all because I am not officially qualified, just officially learning. But that is a kind of official! Hoo boy lesson plans take a long time. Tomorrow's one took like three hours. But I was kind of distracted. Hm. Your turn, the Noc, how are you, are you all good, what is happening in Nocland? I MISS YOU)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:46 pm

Eames offering his neck tugs at some primal instinct in Arthur, to descend and devour. "I think I would," he says, his voice low. He slides down to the floor next to Eames, smooth and graceful, and settles his hands on Eames' shoulders. He remembers gathering Eames close and feeding from him in the dark of that collapsed room, how it felt so intimate and desperate. This is entirely different. It's still intimate, but it's slow--deliberate. He presses his mouth to Eames' bared neck, then drags his tongue up, following the line of the tight tendon in Eames' throat.

(I have earned $1000 this week working at the electoral office. I'm /exhausted/. But money!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:47 am

Eames' heart-rate spikes. It's not entirely because what Arthur just did was the sexiest thing to happen to him in a /long/ time. Not to say he's been, ahem, without any sexiness but he very rarely gets that thrill of want without really working for it.

He's also a little scared.

Not for very long. A split-second at most. But there is a moment of terror that no doubt laces the - scent around him, or however Arthur might pick up on that. It's gone in a blink, but it was there. As soon as Arthur's tongue touches his skin, it's forgotten. Eames exhales slowly.

"Bloody hell, Arthur. I think you might be the absolute best at being friends with people if this is how you usually go about things."

(Moneeeeeeeeeey yes good I am glad that there is money. I am right with you on the exhausted front. Fuck me, I am ready to sleep forever. But can't. Must do thing. Must be teacher. Mussssstzzzzzzzzzzz)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:34 am

Arthur pulls back, licking his lips. "This, I think, is reserved only for best friends," he says with a little smile. His hand on Eames' shoulder settles into a soft stroking pattern, his thumb sweeping back and forth, in an unconscious reassurance--he probably didn't consciously pick up on the fear, but subconsciously, he wants to comfort Eames.

(Is okay, teachery only lasts from Monday to Friday! Unless it doesn't.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:07 am

Eames pouts. "You stopped," he says, grumbling a little. "I think, since I'm your best friend now, I think you should tell me if I taste bad or not."

(Weeeeell I teach from Monday to Friday every morning. Not always first up, but mostly. We technically have weekends off, but we have to do four assignments and lesson plans and a hell of a lot of reading. And there's no moment to procrastinate, since the course is only four weeks long. So it's hard and there's a lot of work, but it's fun. And when I'm done, I can teach anywhere. So that's good. I'll rest when I'm done, I guess.
How is your weekend, the Noc, are you spending all your moneys~)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:00 am

"You taste very, very good," Arthur rumbles. He's having some trouble stopping himself from leaning back in just to confirm his findings.

(Live while you're alive and sleep when you're dead?
Weekend is going well! Yesterday we watched a lot of old-school Buffy, which was great, because I've seen all of it, another girl's seen a couple of episodes before The Gift, and a guy's just watching it for the first time, so there's a delicate balance of spoilers and squeeing and sometimes I'm the only one squealing and I look over at the other two and they give me blank looks and I think, 'oh, /right/, you're not there yet you darling things, just you wait' and after the season two finale, 'you think you know pain? Seasons six and seven will make you long for something sweet as /pain/'.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:35 am

Eames lowers his head to look Arthur in the eye. "So why did you stop?"

(Oh man, nothing even close to that badass. I'm far too lazy for that kind of thing XD Just stay awake for as long as possible and try to function on four hours' sleep a night for three weeks, then sleep for a month. That is as far as my planning is taking me right now.
sob I was listening to the Once More With Feeling soundtrack on my busride the other day and I was just I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS LEVEL OF FEELS THIS EARLY and gdi, Buffy, stop with the soulache [only don't stop, not ever])
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:28 am

"To make sure I still could," Arthur says. To prove to you that you're not in danger.

(ugh body keeps waking me up early, I want to sleeeeeeeeep)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:35 am

Eames gives Arthur a look that is entirely 'Oh, Arthur' and bares his neck again. He's considerably more relaxed this time, no hint of fear or anything else. He wants Arthur to keep going. He wants to be touched and tasted. He wants to do it back, but he's not about to rush it.

(*pat* I am sorry, the Noc, I am so sorry. But sleep now, though, and I hope to see you later~ <333)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:45 am

Arthur runs his knuckles lightly down Eames' arm until he gets to his fingers, then he starts to play with them, even as he leans back into Eames and sets his mouth to Eames' smooth skin. He traces his tongue along Eames' collarbone, and licks up his adam's apple, and the lick may end on a kiss, his mouth coming naturally closed under Eames' jaw.

(fare well~ &hearts;!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:13 am

Eames sucks in a breath - from nothing else other than a crushing wave of lust and arousal - and reaches to pull Arthur into a proper kiss. There's only so much one man can take, he thinks, and he'll tell that to Arthur if he needs an excuse. And it would seem, from looking at him or witnessing how passionately Eames pulled Arthur to him, that the kiss would be a rough or messy or rushed thing. But Eames wants Arthur to want it to happen again. The kiss is deep and searching, yes, but it's sweet. Soft sweeps of tongue and obvious attempts to taste Arthur right the hell back.

(Goodnight again! <333)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Arthur would gasp, if he breathed--as it is, he's frozen in delighted surprise at the touch of Eames' lips. He melts quickly, his whole body curving into Eames' furnace-like heat and his /mouth/, god, it's everything Arthur imagined, wicked and sensuous and hot. He shifts forward enough to straddle Eames' lap as he falls into the kiss.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Eames puts two rather large hands on Arthur's slight waist, and he loves that he can feel the hard line of muscle there, that Arthur is slim but dangerous. If speaks to parts of him that is all about jungle and blood and heat.

He can't help a low, growling chuckle from escaping while he kisses Arthur back. He raises a hand to tip Arthur's chin a little. He's so pleased at this turn of events.

(Arthur, pls http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=475412329149103&set=a.192553260768346.47041.192551487435190&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf )

((or Mitz, going out on the town for something and feeling awkward but proud))
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:37 pm

Arthur cups Eames' face in his hands, then runs his fingers back through Eames' hair, nails scraping lightly over his skin, encouraging more of that delicious growl. He slides his tongue against Eames', delighting in his taste. Why have they not done this before?

(ngl stop it)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:45 am

Eames opens his eyes at the nails, eyes not quite tiger-like, but there's something about the way he's holding himself, the way there's a crackle in the air - he's not close to shifting or anything else, his control is lengths and miles better than that, but there's primal and supernatural happenings here.

He breaks the kiss to butt at Arthur's jaw, pushing his head so Eames can nuzzle and lick a thick line over his dead pulse. The skin on Arthur's neck warms up just a little bit for a second or two. Eames presses a smile to the skin.

"I have a suggestion, pet," he rumbles - and it really is a rumble. Low and growling and warm. "How about we do that as often as possible? Stamp twice for no, ravish me now for yes."

(he can't, he's perfect)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Arthur moans a little at the touch of Eames' tongue to his skin. He could've sworn his heart jumped, there, and it's amazing, to feel so alive at such a simple, but incredibly hot, gesture. He lets his head fall right back, the last of his must-stay-proper tension melting away under Eames' mouth.

He barely holds off long enough for Eames to finish his sentence before he's grabbing at him again, leaning all his weight into Eames' solid, strong body as he pushes into his mouth. He intends to bear Eames down into the carpet, create a more horizontal perspective on the situation. That should be enough of an answer for Eames. Arthur definitely wants to keep doing this.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:22 am

Eames lets himself be pushed, laughing when he hits the ground with a playful and quiet 'oof'. Pushy and demanding and letting go of his control - Eames likes this version of Arthur even more than he liked the uptight version. And the uptight version was one of his favorite people, even when he thought Arthur hated the sight of him.

He nips Arthur's lip carefully. A reflex. Likely everything he does beyond kissing is gentle but trained to be so. Eames doesn't even think about it any longer.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:46 pm

Arthur smiles at the nip, leaning forward to run his hand gently through Eames' hair as he peppers kisses over his cheek. His lips are cold, and his hands--he can tell, because Eames is so blazingly hot, hotter than any human Arthur's ever touched or kissed. He can be gentle and affectionate, too.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:41 am

"Oh," is the sound out of Eames' mouth and it starts off surprised, then evolves into a full-throated moan. He wasn't expecting softness. And it likely goes straight to his cock, he's no unused to that kind of treatment - and because he didn't expect it from Arthur.

Eames leans away from Arthur and bares his neck again, pointedly. If he's going to be hard, so is Arthur.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Arthur immediately leans down to run his nose along the tendon stretched out tight in Eames' neck, his lips skimming Eames' skin. He opens his mouth to bite--but turns it into a kiss, and murmurs, "I could wait until you've eaten, if you prefer."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Eames pulls Arthur's shirt from his pants so he can reach skin, and starts stroking his side lazily. "Arthur, if I wanted to wait until after I've eaten, I would have waited until after I ate. Wouldn't you say?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:55 am

Arthur makes a pleased noise, his skin warming under Eames' touch, and sinks his fangs into Eames' neck. Blood wells immediately; Arthur sets to lapping it up, the shallowness of the bite lending itself to long, slow licks.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:23 am

Eames laughs. "Darling, if you will insist on treating me as though I'll break and scarper at the slightest vampiric whisper, we may need to rethink things," he says, voice a little weird because of the angle his neck is at. But he presses his hand into Arthur's side, pulling him closer. "Take more. Go deeper." He pauses. Then, quietly: "I like it."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Arthur's a touch hurt because he was trying to be sexy, in fact, but he brushes it off. A shiver runs down his spine at Eames' low-voiced 'I like it', and he slides his knee between Eames' legs, pressing against his cock as he strikes--this time, not so gentle, but good and deep, so blood pours into his mouth. He hasn't fed from Eames like this before.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Eames sucks in a breath, arches and rubs against Arthur's leg all at once when he strikes. It's not the pain that gets Eames - quite the contrary, actually. If he didn't have his own issues, he would allow Arthur to do anything to mask the pain. But he does get off on the danger, on the possessiveness. Giving himself to Arthur like this? Being taken? Bliss.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Arthur grasps Eames' shoulders tightly as he feeds--he doesn't want to rip Eames' skin open too much, tear apart his neck. He'd done that once or twice as a fledgeling and always been careful since. But he can feel the skin healing already under his mouth as his tongue rasps over Eames' skin, rough scabs forming over the bite marks. Finally they're too healed to put out more blood, and Arthur pulls back, licking his lips. Blood stains his chin and mouth, and he feels warm, almost hot, and vibrant. Full of life.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Eames has his eyes closed by the time Arthur pulls away. He stretches and hums, pleased, while he rubs against Arthur and the carpet. He's a little woozy from blood loss, but that won't last long. "Feel better, pet?" he purrs, almost slurs. He rolls his neck, testing how far the healing's gone. The pain of healing flesh burns back at him. "I do. I feel miles better."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:35 pm

"You look, and this is entirely intentional, like a big cat," Arthur says fondly. He runs his hands down Eames' chest as he arches, feeling out the stretch of his muscles. "Why, Mr. Eames, you're practically purring."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:46 pm

"For you, Arthur, I'm sure I can manage something," he says, grins, and lets go of a contented rip of purrs.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:48 pm

Arthur just wants to bury himself in that sound. He presses his ear to Eames' chest to hear the rumbling right up close. "You're incredible," he says, matter-of-factly.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Eames pauses, frowns in confusion, then laughs. "Well, I know that, darling," he says easily. "But it's always nice to hear." He tips Arthur's face up to look at him. "I don't have the vocabulary necessary to express how enchanting I find you."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Arthur rests his chin on Eames' hand, rubs against it a little. He can channel a bit of cat, too. "That probably says it all," he says.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:25 am

"Y'think?" Eames says, without a hint of irony. "I don't think it does it justice."

There's a knock on the door. It's Yusef with the food, Eames can smell both of them. He wonders why he didn't before this - oh, right. Arthur. Arthur and blood loss and Arthur. Of course.

"Come in, duckie, just give -" he looks at Arthur for a split second, and he's unsure about how much Arthur wants this to be broadcast. "Give me a second to get myself together."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Arthur rubs his thumb over the healing bite marks, and leans in to lick the last traces of blood from Eames' skin. "How much do you want the others to know?" he asks quietly, preparing to get off Eames' lap if Eames prefers to keep this between them.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:26 am

Eames lets his eyes close, the heat from Arthur's mouth - because of Eames - sending a thrill down his spine. "If we try to keep anything from them, they'll know we're lying," he muses quietly. "Besides which, I don't think I would like to keep you a dirty secret. It wouldn't suit you. I, on the other hand, am very used to the role. It's entirely up to you, darling."

After all, he reasons as he schools his face into peaceful acceptance instead of showing the amount of dread he's feeling, they were supposed to be friends and see where it took them. They are getting a little ahead of themselves.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down